The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons. Join Now!!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Maid Manor

Anne simply laid there with him in the hot water, feeling the most relaxed she'd ever been in a while. The hour passed and she moved with him, stretching as they got out of the water to dry off, laying with him in the towel, letting them dry together slowly. "Now what do you desire to do? I have shown you what the manor has to offer, and all of it is open for you," she said, looking back into his eyes with a smile.

Zarian smiled back.
"Well what is your favorite spot in the house?"
Zarian asked Anne as he handed her kimono with a smile not wanting her to catch a cold and truely interested in what her interests where.

Anne thought for a moment while putting her kimono back on, re-tying the binds that held it up just barely. It was still loose enough to show plenty of skin and cleavage. "Well besides the springs, I really just like the private rooms. So many different ones, some designed by just color, others having a theme or designed to appeal to some fetish or fantasy," she said, looking to him with a smile. "I love taking a Master or Mistress to a room where their fantasies can become real, so," she said, giving a slight giggle. "I guess my favorite place would be whatever you desire most. Name anything and I'm sure we will have it."

Lustfull_Sin said:
His moan, which was filled with utter ecstacy was sheer bliss. Nani continued to ride him hard, feeling his body quake and twitch from under her as he no doubt came nice and hard, deep within her.She continued to drag the vibrator along his sack, seeing them twitch a bit. Feelings hands on her hips, she slowled her pace, smiling as she looked over her shoulder."I'm glad you enjoyed yourself Master. And a Miko never gives up when it comes to a promising challenge such as this."She said, grinning."Hope you can continue onto round three."she mused a bit.

Turning her head, she was about to dismount, only to feel his hips buck up, causing her to fall fowards.Hands catching herself, she was on her hands and knees,with her Master kneeling behind her. Blushing, she looked over her shoulder, pussy twitching,waiting to feel that delicious cock once again.But instead of getting his cock, she got his fingers. Head pressing against the sheets, she cried out in bliss, her hips bucking against his hand. Her clit was throbbing and though no matter how much he teased and rubbed, her clit would not stop with its ache."Oh Fuck...M-Master..."She gasped, spreading her knees apart a bit more. She was close to cumming again, those fingers of his like magic.

Just as she was about to explode, his hand slipped away.Whimpering, she was about to snatch at his wrist, but instead felt something smooth probe at her lips."Fuck, yes, yes, yes."She said and threw her head back when he thrusted into her."FUCK YES~"She screamed, mouth opened. She bucked her hips, hands gripping onto the bed sheets, nails pressing against her palms through the cloth.She heard the vibrator, and soon another moan left her mouth. He teased her nipples, and navel.Her neck and along her back.When he got to her lower back, Nani smiled, settling her head on the matress, reaching back and spread her as cheeks aparts."Here Master. I wanna take it here."she said licking her lips.

Her answer set his own nerves a blaze. Flipping on the the blood colored dildo; he gently teased her second hole part of the way in and part of the way out, as he continued using his cock on a rapid onslaught of her pussy. It would have been incredible to him that he managed to rod from bursting once again at the sight of this lovely redhead. However, whatever the situation, Pike was always composed. Slowly he pushed the dildo gently into her ass, his own cock all over the edge.
His body became an inferno at this point.

When he heard Nani's moans and screams increase in volume, his blood and actions began to increase in vigor. "SHIIIIT!" he would yell, as he began matching the rhythm of his cock with the rhythm of the dildo in his hands. "How does it feel to have two cock assaulting you!"

Those final minutes felt like eternity, but it was worth it. "FUCK I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN!" Pike Screamed. And in moments he pulled out, his pure white seed spreading across the entirety of her back.

He fell against her side gasping for breath. He felt warm. He also felt something else as he gazed at her. He grinned.
"mmm that was amazing." He stroked Nani's red hear affectionately " Made quite a mess too. How about we get cleaned up in the bath here. And maybe a round three" Pike's eyes twinkled.

Zarian smirked as he dressed, and picked Anne up gently.
"So my dear, why dont we find a good room. Tell me what do you think about getting tied up?"
Zarian walked out of the bath house holding Anne close.

Anne gasped as she was picked up, giggling while he walked and held her close. "Tied up? Never done it before, but," she said, pausing to lean up and kiss him. "Always willing to try new things," she said, thinking as they moved to the stairs. "Head to the right, the Umbra Room should have everything we'll need. I'll show you," she said, stepping in front to lead as they walked up to the next floor where all the private rooms were.

Zarian followed anne closely smiling.
"Well then this should be fun."
He watched and counted the number of doors they passed as she lead the way to the umbra room.

Anne found it and smiled to him, opening the door and leading him inside. As the name would suggest, this room had a dark theme, black silk sheets on the bed and mostly black everything, dim lights on the walls and ceiling. While all rooms had toys, this one was the fetishist's dream, having most anything you could want on the wall near the bed. Toys, rope, binds, gags, and more. "I'm sure it will be," she said, leaning to kiss his cheek before moving to the bed and sitting on the edge.

Zarian looked around the room and then to the wall.
"Wow quite an interesting selection."
Zarian picked up the rope off the wall and pulled on it testing its tauntness wth a smirk he looked over at Anne holding the rope in one hand his other behind his back holding handcuffs.
"Sure has a nice theme."
Zarain said as he walke dover to the maid on the bed.

Anne nodded and smiled, watching him look around and move to the wall of things. "Yes, Mistress Ebony certainly knows her stuff," she said, watching for what he picked out. She'd never worked with bondage before, curious about what he would do. A slight giggle escaped her as he moved back with his choices. "Is this your dark side coming out, Zarian?" she teased.

Zarian swiftly pinned Anne to the bed.
"No not quite if my dark side came out you'd have bite marks already."
Zarian carefully undid Anne's kimono and layed it on the chair before skiffully tying the rope around her so her arms were above her head the rope tied around her breasts and waist . He then moved lower and cuffed her ankles to the bed posts with the cuffs e had grabbed.

Anne giggled. "Well I'm glad he isn't here," she said, moving with him to let him take off the kimono, smiling as she laid there nude on the bed before him. "Be gentle?" she requested before he started to tie her up, giving slight moans as he rubbed it over her breast. Soon she was bound completely, looking up to him seductively. "How do I look?"

Drakuss was walking around in the Tea room looking around with searching eye's. he had heard about this place from a friend and so far it was living up to its Rep, he sat down at a empty table talking out a book he started to read every once and waile looking up to check out the room, he smiles a bit. the maids were hot, and the tea aroma of the room was sapurb.... so far maid Manor looked like it was gunna be ton's of fun. he went back to his book getting to a really good part.

Zarian smirked.
"Very tmepting."
He slowly leaned in and kissed her.
"I will try to be, and any harsh names i call you i dont mean my dear."
Zarian smirked as he began to tease her tied up form with his hands.

Anne smiled and nodded. "Okay," she said, returning the kiss. This was interesting to her, surprisingly none of her patrons before wanted to do something like this, so she was rather excited. Her entrance reflected that, slightly wet already and getting more slick, along with her nipples hardening as he started to move his hands along her bound body.

Drake eyes became wide with amazement look at the area. He never seen a place like this befoore in his life, though he's only been in the city for a few days. In the Lobby, he sat down on the couch and open his gutiar case he often carries. "I have good feeling about this place" he thought to himself and starts to play a peaceful tune on his gutiar.

Ebony looked around the Tea Room, surprised to see many new faces as well as the old ones.She climbed up on stage, her deep purple kimono partly open to show her round breasts, but not her nipples.Obi tied in a simple bow in the front, hair let loose with a single purple lily, she looked to the crowd who all in turn looked at her."My friends, my females, my males.It is the end of our Japanese Theme week."She said, hearing a few groans of disappoinment."Ahh, be not sad, for today, a new theme has commenced."Since the week was over and truth be told, it isalready early morning, a new theme has been established. Todays theme for this new week......Cops and Robbers."She laughed when everyone cheered.As the ones who were still dressed in kimonos said there farewells to get dress, those that were already dressed for the day entered and went to those who wished for attention."And now a little show.Enjoy as this cop falls head over heels for a sticky finger woman.Will his comrades help in his aid of foolish love or will her friends insist on playing his heart.Enjoy my lovely guests."She blew kisses and walked off the stage, hearing the curtain being drawn.Music played, then a girl in a black and white striped prisoners bikini stepped out, her breasts close to jumping out of the top, pranced about with a sack that had the $$$ on it.

Everyon laughed and so did Ebony, though she kept a good composure.She left the Tea Room to change into her little warden get up, since this was her prison and thus she was the warden.

MasterOfWhispers said:
Her answer set his own nerves a blaze. Flipping on the the blood colored dildo; he gently teased her second hole part of the way in and part of the way out, as he continued using his cock on a rapid onslaught of her pussy. It would have been incredible to him that he managed to rod from bursting once again at the sight of this lovely redhead. However, whatever the situation, Pike was always composed. Slowly he pushed the dildo gently into her ass, his own cock all over the edge.
His body became an inferno at this point.

When he heard Nani's moans and screams increase in volume, his blood and actions began to increase in vigor. "SHIIIIT!" he would yell, as he began matching the rhythm of his cock with the rhythm of the dildo in his hands. "How does it feel to have two cock assaulting you!"

Those final minutes felt like eternity, but it was worth it. "FUCK I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN!" Pike Screamed. And in moments he pulled out, his pure white seed spreading across the entirety of her back.

He fell against her side gasping for breath. He felt warm. He also felt something else as he gazed at her. He grinned.
"mmm that was amazing." He stroked Nani's red hear affectionately " Made quite a mess too. How about we get cleaned up in the bath here. And maybe a round three" Pike's eyes twinkled.

She shook her hips, wanting that delicious red dildo within her tight little ass.Crying out, she ran her nails along the sheets."M-Master..d-don't...tease me."she pleaded, licking her lips and closed her eyes.When she thought the torment would not end, he relented and slipped it within her, making her cry out."Fuuuccckkkk~"She cried out, trembling as he began to pound into her hard and raw, like a sex crazed beast.

When he asked about the assult, she moaned as part of her asnwer."I love it.I love having my pussy and ass pounded by such delicious cocks."She said thrusting her own hips.It was good, not..great...fuck, it was amazing.She didn't want it to end.Not doubting, Nani came atleast twice now, her pussy raw and throbbing, but still she wanted more and more."C-Cumming...cumming again."She cried out and apperantly, so was he.Bucking her hips hard, she felt him pull out of her wet cunt and shoot his hot cum all over her back and ass.She came too, legs shaking, her body unable to keep itself up.Letting herself fall to the mattress, she panted, turning her head and smiled, looking into his eyes."I believe the proper term would be, fucking amazing Master."She giggled and smiled."And my legs are a little..jell-o-e.It might be a while before I can walk, thanks to you Master."Praising, she turned to her side and moved closer to him.Kissing his lips, she ran her tongue along his lower lip, her hand sneakingly moving, only to lay flat against his semi-hard cock."Such a wonderful, night-"she caught herself, seeing the small peacock clock on the side nightstand."Ahh..morning....haha...such a wonderful morning I wish it would not end, though it be unfair to keep such a devilish Master from all the other maids who wish for a taste."

RE: The Maid Manor((Check First Post))

He herd the owner of the place voice and stoped playing for a while. "Cops and Robbers...sounds intresting," he chuckled. While tuning up his instrament, he soon her the music playing. He didn't know why but we was attracted to the beat and rhythem. He had to check it out. He left his guitar and head towards the Tea Room. He made it in time for the show to begin. He blushed and chuckled watching this. Moving through the crowd, he found an empty chair near the front of the stage and sat there.

Zarian began fingering Anne slowly.
"Such a wet little slutty maid aren't you."
Zarian smirked as he kept his index finger inside her while his thumb rubbed her clit, An announcement went over a p.a system that announced this weeks theme of cops and robbers.
"Well i think we know which one is the robber." He was making a hint at how she was currently tied up in his custody.
"Now your going to tell me everything i want to know and answer each question truthfully."

Anne moaned as he started to finger her, along with with bounds and dirty talk it started to drive her wild. She opened her eyes and looked up when she heard her Mistress's voice coming from the Tea Room. She could hear her speech, knowing that it was time to change their theme. Cops and robbers, it sounded fun. How fitting for their current situation. "Never, you can't make me talk," she said, holding back a smirk.

Zarian smirked and kissed her.
"You better start talking or its only going to get worse, now tell me hows this feel."
He slid both his index and middle finger into her cunt and groped her with his other hand.
his mouth went down to her nipple and bit it lightly

Anne returned the kiss, giving a smile back. "Never, you can't make me say a thing," she said, liking how they were playing around with the theme. She moaned as he started to finger her once more, hands and mouth getting her breasts, hard nipples getting rubbed and bit. "So go-I mean, no, bad. It won't get to me," she said, almost breaking the character right there as she felt the pleasure surge through her.

Darkuss couldn't help ut smile as he watched some girls walk by as cop's, he put his book away grabbing the tea pot he poured himself a glass taking a lightly sip he smiled i wondered what to do as he lightly placed it back down his eyes going back up. he was looking for something now, something out of the normal wondering if there were any furry's walking around. hed go back to his tea picking it up he drank again.

Zarian smirked and continued his torture on the poor tied up maid. Then he slowly kissed down her body nipping every so often as he went down to her navel and flicked his tongue across it. "Now then are you gonna talk or do i have to get the bad cop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom