Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons. Join Now!!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Maid Manor

Anne smirked, taking his hand and moving it to her mouth, licking his finger clean of the frosting. "Definitely sweet enough," she said with a nod. He seemed to be opening up, she was glad.

Zarian smiled at her.
"You have a little."
He had leaned in and gently flicked his tongue across her lower lip gatherin a small amount of frosting that was there.
"Well now that will be disappointing latter."
Zarian smiled at her with a slight wink as he finished the stir fry.

Anne smirked, letting him lick across her lips and sending her own tongue out to give him a quick kiss before he moved to finish the stir-fry. "It smells delicious, Master Zarian," she said, looking at the sizzling meat and vegetables in the pan.

"Thank you i hope it tastes as good its been a week since i've cooked anything in a kitchen."
Zarian took out the cake and turned off the stove as the food had finished he set the cake on the counter to cool and grabbed three bowls pouring some of the stir fry into the first two and holding one out ane.
"Will it be safe to leave the cake on the counter while we go to another room to eat?"
He asked as he served him self some of the food and grabbed them each a fork.

"I'm sure it will," Anne said, helping him with getting the things ready. She giggled and nodded, looking to one of the chefs that was near them. She motioned to the cake, and he understood. "Yes, we can trust them to not dig in. I'm sure it will be hard though, it looks amazing," she said, getting another whiff before taking her bowl and fork then leading him to a small dining room near the kitchen.

Zarian followed her and sat down next to her at the table.
"Winter is approaching soon, do you have a warm coat at least?"
He loooked into her eyes as he took a bite and smiled.
"Wow im glad my skills have not suffered, of course it helps to have such a beutiful assistant to help."
Zarian smiled at Anne

Anne sat with him, looking at the delicious meal before her. "Oh, of course. Our Mistress here takes great care of us, giving us whatever we need," she said. Especially with clothing, she was great with picking them out, like the kimonos they wore now, stylish yet skimpy and functional for their jobs. She tasted the stir-fry, not able to help but let out a loud "Mmmm," as she chewed. She giggled, looking to him with a smile. "Thank you, but you certainly did most of the work. This is very good, Master. You may want to watch out, some of the cooks might get jealous," she said with another giggle before eating more.

"Plese call me zarian and thank you it's always a glorious day when i can get a beautiful woman to like my cooking."
Zarian smiled as he ate his stir fry. Once he had finished he had adjusted his glasses and looked at the woman across form him.

"We are supposed to call those we service Master or Mistress, though if you really want me to simply call you Zarian, I will," Anne said, giving a smile and eating more of the stir-fry. It was a great dish, he mixed the chicken and vegetables together well with the sauce. "If I could ask, why do you wear contacts to cover your pretty eyes?"

"I do so becuase once people see them and figure out what i am they kick me out of their town or try to kill me but if i have my contacts in they find me a little more normal."
Zarian looked at the girl and smiled.
"Do you really think they are pretty?"

Anne nodded. "I'm sorry to hear that. You won't be thrown out or anything here, its pretty clear we accept anyone when you see our Maids," she said with a giggle, taking another bite of her food. "Oh, yes. That deep crimson is beautiful," she said, giving him a bright smile.

Zarian smiled back and kissed her cheek.
"I wonder if the cooks will like my cooking as much as you do."
Zarian smiled as he watched anne eat

Anne gave a grin when he kissed her, turning her face to give him a quick peck back. She resumed eating, and soon finished. "I think they will, it is very good," she said. They were good, and she thought he had just as much skill. .

Zarian carried their dishes back into the kitchen cut three slicesof the cake after frosting it and decorating it with the starwaberries he had cut the cake into twenty three equal slices and had served up an additional bowl of the stirfry going back to the dining room and setting a plate with cake and a fork in front of anne and setting one in front of him self leaving the bowl of stirfry and cake on the tray having told the cooks to help them selves to the rest of the food he had made.
"So after this do you think you could show me to the master?"

Anne handed her bowl to him when he got up to take the dishes back, smiling when he returned with the frosted slices of cake. "It looks delicious, thank you. I can take care of these dishes if you wish, since it is my duty to take care of you," she said, taking the fork and getting a bite. "It's so good, Zarian," she said, putting another bite into her mouth along with a strawberry. "Of course, I'd be happy to introduce you to Mistress Ebony."

"I dont mind washing them i did dirty them after all its only fair."
Zarian smiled as she ate her slice and gently put a bite into his mouth.
"MMM your right it is good."

Ebony was rather surprised at how well the patron were taken to the young.Some wouldn't even dare to gaze at them, let alone look at them.When she heard Chris mention she was the God mother, she gave a faint.

"well aren't I a lucky vampire."She mused, running her finger along the youngest's cheek."I'm happy.Anything you need let me know.You nine are always welcomes here in my home."she said, chuckling when the boys were getting rowdy."i'll let you go.I have things to do either way and I'm sure the you don't want the children to see me at work."She said kissing Fate on the lips, since it was a habit already."Take care my angel.Call me for anything."She said, then looked to Chris."You take care of her Dragon."She simply said and headed for the Tea Room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fate could only blush, kissing Ebony, then watch as she walked away.Looking to Chris, she smiled."Lets go. They need their nap."She said, kissing Chris and took back the boys, slipping them in their little baby harnesess."Thank you all.I'll come visit again."She said, making sure all of them were bundled up nice and well and thanks to a few maids, they were covered well with their blankets.

Anne gave a smile, squeezing his hand lightly as he held hers. "All right, though I want you to know that I am happy to do anything you ask of me, whether it be taking dishes back or... some other request," she said, her eyes quickly glancing down at the latter part. She took another couple of bites of the cake, eating and savoring the delicious flavor.

Zarian smiled as she spoke.
"Well then how about a tour when we are done here?"
Zarian looked deep into Annes eyes.

Anne nodded. "Of course. I'd be happy to show you around, perhaps we may find the Mistress while looking around as well," she said, taking more bites of the strawberries and cake. It was delicious, she was actually surprised at how well it tasted. He was a very talented chef. "I think I'm full, if you are ready we can go on that tour now," she said, smiling at him and looking back into his eyes.

Zarian stood and held his hand out to Anne. "I am ready whenever you are my dear."
Helping her to her feet he grabbed the tray that held the other cake and stirfry.

Anne smiled and nodded. "All right then, let's go," she said happily, taking his hand. She walked them to the kitchen so they could drop off the tray and dishes. "Let's head to the West side of the Manor first. The Show Room and springs are there, both very fun," she said, tugging him along a bit excitedly.

Zarian followed the girl after leaving instruction to the chefs that the food on the tray was for the master of the house.
"That sounds enjoyable."
Zarian after having his hands empty wrapped an arm around Anne's waist.

Anne giggled a bit and moved close to him as his arm went around her, leading him from the kitchen to the hall, and down it to the west side of the manor. "Maids perform here in the Show Room. Sometimes it is talents such as singing or dancing, and other times they are more, sensual performances," she said as they passed, remembering some rather lovely ones here on the stage, most a bit messy. "Here is an open bar and some gambling areas, many card and slot games for your pleasure," she said, waving in that direction. "There is a favorite of mine, the hot springs. Hot baths, some for small parties, others are larger for many people. Swimsuit optional," she said, pointing to the doors, a light smirk on her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom