Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons. Join Now!!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Maid Manor

Venku smiled, then heard music outside the room. He walked over to the window and sat down in front of it. "Come here and sit in my lap. I would like to watch this show for a bit." He said, looking at her. "But I won't forget about you."

Anne smiled and followed, taking a seat in his lap, her ass and slit rubbing against his thighs and dick while she moved to lay against him. She kissed at his neck a couple times and then turned to watch the stage from the window, happy to be able to see her fellow maid's dance. "I'm sure you'll love it, Yukimo's very skilled," she said, smiling and following the fox-girl's movements excitedly.

Chris sighed when Fate began to rub the connection where his scaled wings met at his shoulder blade. "Fate keep rubbing right there that feels so damn good." Chris wispers in a husky deep voice. He smiled when she fondled his balls and his cock was super excited with all of the attention it was getting. Chris growled low in his throat showing he was becoming dominate again and showed Fate his short fat dragon fangs. My mate." Chris no longer saw Fate as a lover but as his mate now. He didn't mind if she worked here but not as a maid to other males now. He wouldn't have it. His eyes go completely black and houghs his claim over Fate.

Dark_Knight said:
Myst gasped, body arching when he suddenly grabbed at her wings and antenna."M-Master....."she said, a trickle of saliva running down the side of her lip.She grew instantly wet and horny, her antennas acting like pleasure rods.One strole or touch and Myst was on the brink of fucking whoever was around her.Her wings were even more sensitive, especially close to the base of her wings, where the join met at her back."M-More.Please...rub my..antennas...and wings..more."she said, crying out a moan, her hips rocking back and forth nice and slow, her damp pussy brushing against his cock.

"You've got quite the little weakness here and there don't you...?" Dante asked as he began to divide his attention between both of her newly revealed appendages. Placing his an antenna inbetween his finger and thumb, his right hand began to stroke her antenna. He tenderly moved it from side to side as he covered it length, brisking his fingers over the knob at its end before trickling his fingers down it once more. His left hand occupied with her wings, he lightly brushed past them, until he reached the base, his fingers now running up and down the spot where her wings met the skin of her back. His hardness was ever present, gently nuzzling into her wet slit, but not quite back inside yet.

((Yeah, great job Lust, Don't quote peoples responses why don't you =>v<=))

She cried out in bliss, head tilting back, her body trembling.She rocked harder against him, body heating up."Oh...Fuck...master....God yes.."She moaned her hands moving and groped her own breasts, fondling them hard.She stroked her nipples with her thumbs, mouth open as another moan left her lips."S-So good..so good.I need to fuck you master."she said and released one of her breasts, trailed her hand down and grasped his cock.She pumped her hand up and down fast, before sitting up, position his cock and aimed it to her pussy, then she pumged her body down, a groan escaping her lips.She rocked her hips hard again, grinding into him."Dont stop.Please don't stop."she pleaded, laughing a bit, her mind fogging up from the severe pleasure she was getting just by having her antennas and wings rubbed in such an innocent manner.

Crackle Irondust said:
Chris sighed when Fate began to rub the connection where his scaled wings met at his shoulder blade. "Fate keep rubbing right there that feels so damn good." Chris wispers in a husky deep voice. He smiled when she fondled his balls and his cock was super excited with all of the attention it was getting. Chris growled low in his throat showing he was becoming dominate again and showed Fate his short fat dragon fangs. My mate." Chris no longer saw Fate as a lover but as his mate now. He didn't mind if she worked here but not as a maid to other males now. He wouldn't have it. His eyes go completely black and houghs his claim over Fate.

The way he cried out made Fate nice and hot.She was already horny and hot once again and she wanted this man deep inside of her.As she kept rubbing and stroking the base of his wing, she pumped her hand faster, up and down his length."I..I need you..inside me...."she panted and raised herself, holding his cock steady and shudered when she felt the head press and glide against her cunt.She bit her lip and lowered herself, her pussy lips parting as she took first the head, then took him half way until he hit her hard against her cervix."Oh God, Chris.."she breathed and forced herself lower, feeling the head passing her cervix and he was once again nicely nestled deep inside.She rocked her hips, her arms wrapping around his neck, both hands rubbing and touching his wings."So good.You feel so good."she moaned, kissing his neck, running her tongue and licking up the little drops of water that ran all over his neck.

Chris snarled and he became very demanding and very rough. He grabbed her ass and raised up those supple cheeks and he shoved his thick heavy cock into her pussy making her shiver from his forceful attitude. Your mine,mine,mine." Chris opened his mating glands under the base of his wings and reached behind and marked his hand up with the oozed phermones and slathered them on Fates breasts and belly. He wasn't letting her having sex with anyone but him now, the deed was done. Chris roared and he claimed Fate making her pussy red,raw and puffy. That's it honey accept your new mate!" Chris roared again and his cock wiggled thrilled now and it spurted so much seed into Fate that she had to pregnant with a clutch of Crackles eggs now. They would know in a few hours depending on weather Fate grew a dragon tail or not. She would keep her feathered wings but the tail would surely come in.

Crackle Irondust said:
Chris snarled and he became very demanding and very rough. He grabbed her ass and raised up those supple cheeks and he shoved his thick heavy cock into her pussy making her shiver from his forceful attitude. Your mine,mine,mine." Chris opened his mating glands under the base of his wings and reached behind and marked his hand up with the oozed phermones and slathered them on Fates breasts and belly. He wasn't letting her having sex with anyone but him now, the deed was done. Chris roared and he claimed Fate making her pussy red,raw and puffy. That's it honey accept your new mate!" Chris roared again and his cock wiggled thrilled now and it spurted so much seed into Fate that she had to pregnant with a clutch of Crackles eggs now. They would know in a few hours depending on weather Fate grew a dragon tail or not. She would keep her feathered wings but the tail would surely come in.

She cried out, her head tossing back as he raised her and thrusted deep and hard into her."M-More, please more Chris."she begged, her knees pressing agains this sides as she rode him.She closed her eyes, unaware of what he was doing and soon enough she smelled something spicy and musky, his hands rubbing and slipping all over her breasts and nipples and even smoothing over her tummy.She didn't know what the smell was, but she moaned and loved the way he touched her."C-cumming..I'm gonna cum.Cumming, cumming~"She announced and shuddered as she came hard, feeling her walls tighten around his shaft and sucked him dry as he came inside her as well.His seed churned inside her womb and her mind was dazed, but she managed to hear him say mate."M-Mate?"she repeated in a whisper and didn't think much of it.She felt tingly, her body heating, but other then that, she was completely sated and happy.

"Your...so..wonderful."she said, seeing his sharp fangs protruding from his upper set of teeth.She blushed and leanedn, running her tongue over the fangs and shuddered at the action."I..I think...I will marry you Chris."she said against his lips and kissed him again.

Chris smiled and kissed Fate deeply as he felt his seed attack Fates eggs making her pregnant with his dragon eggs. Chris smiled and he milked her pussy pumping lightly into her. He felt her walls clench over his cock and squeeze his dragonhood dry of his seed. Oh Fate I promise to make the you happiest wife in the county." Chris growled happily and he pulled out slowly. It ached in his heart to but he wanted to tell Mistress Ebony so bad. Her maid was making him the happiest dragon neko in the world right now. Chris breathed in Fates scent and he patted her bottom playfully.

Venku nodded, kissing her neck. "I know I will." He said, grabbing her hips. He moved his cock under her, getting it wet from her pussy. "And not only because she's beautiful. But because I have a beautiful girl sitting on my cock right now." He rubbed her ass with his hand, and moved his cock under her again.

Crackle Irondust said:
Chris smiled and kissed Fate deeply as he felt his seed attack Fates eggs making her pregnant with his dragon eggs. Chris smiled and he milked her pussy pumping lightly into her. He felt her walls clench over his cock and squeeze his dragonhood dry of his seed. Oh Fate I promise to make the happiest wife in the county." Chris growled happily and he pulled out slowly. It ached in his heart to but he wanted to tell Mistress Ebony so bad. Her maid was making him the happiest dragon neko in the world right now. Chris breathed in Fates scent and he patted her bottom playfully.

She felt her tummy going hot and she new his seed was trying it best to get her pregnant.Her eggs were attacked, his little babies nestling inside, though she wouldn't birth anything."I'm happy.I know you'll make me happy.I'm gonna have to eat human food now that I'm with you."she said, kissing him again.If he wondered why she had to eat, she best tell him now."Chris.As an angel, I cannot bare children, not unless I eat food of humans.Since I fell, I haven't consumed anything, that and I couldn't since I serviced men, not wanting to risk myself of carying.But now that I'm with you.I'll eat as much food as I can."she couldn't stop kissing."I can feel your babies nestling inside of me.They'll stay their until either my body attacks them and forces them from within me or I start consuming food and force my eggs to grow into our lovely babies."Shuddering, she raised herself, her breasts brushing against his cheeks as she slipped off his cock.

Holding onto his shoulders, she looked down and smiled."We have to tell my Mistress.Right now.I'm sure she'll be busy, but she'll have time for me, she always does."Stepping out from the tub, she grabbed a towel and dried herself.She waited for her new found husband to join her in telling her Mistress the wonderful news.

Chris stepped out of the tub and he dried off and flurried his wings shaking the water out from beneath his scales and he dressed in a robe. He joined Fate and place a possessive hand on her hip followed her to the Mistresses office. He could hear screams of pleasure coming from the office and Chris chuckled. Obioviously someone was giving Mistress Ebony a very good time. Chris knocked and the screams died down slowly and he waited for the Mistresses permission to enter with his lovely Fate at his side. Gods how he loved this angel in all her pure and honest heart. Chris continued to wait as he listened to the cleaning up behind the door.

Crackle Irondust said:
Chris stepped out of the tub and he dried off and flurried his wings shaking the water out from beneath his scales and he dressed in a robe. He joined Fate and place a possessive hand on her hip followed her to the Mistresses office. He could hear screams of pleasure coming from the office and Chris chuckled. Obioviously someone was giving Mistress Ebony a very good time. Chris knocked and the screams died down slowly and he waited for the Mistresses permission to enter with his lovely Fate at his side. Gods how he loved this angel in all her pure and honest heart. Chris continued to wait as he listened to the cleaning up behind the door.

((=>-<= Ebony isn't in the office.If you've read, she's in the Tea Room with a male names Keane.Haha, its alright, I'll just fix it up XP))

Fate had slipped on a small, purple silked bath robe which stopped just under the curve of her ass.After seeing Chris dried and dressed in a simple robe, she placed her hand on his and led him out the Metal Room and toward Ebony's office."I hope she's in there."she said and as she moved down the hall and down a much larger one, where painting hung on either side and the only door was all the way to the end.She bit her lip and when she approached, she heard screams and moans, both woman.Quirking a brow, she watched Chris knock and the sounds lowered then died.Not getting an answer, the turned the knob and pushed it open, poking her head in."M-Mistress..f-forgive me for interupting but.........Aline....Murriye...w-what are you doing here."she asked, seeing two maids on the floor, legs intertwined so they were scissoring.

The maids blushed and explained themselves.Aline, a succubus, had spur of the moment heat attacks, where she fucked anyone who was close by.Seemed the got to Murriye while they were cleaning the Mistress's office."So where is she."

"She's in the Tea Room with a patron.Yukimo is performing."Murriye said and held a moan as Aline pushed her hips against the human.

Fate smiled and pushed Chrish out the door leaving the two to their business."Surprising sight.Lets head down stairs.The Mistress should be watching the show then."She said, lacing her fingers with Chris's and led him down the long hall and towards the Grand Stair case.

Down stairs, everyone was either in the Tea Room or Show room, since it looked a bit empty in the lobby.Hearing a Shamisen play, the show had commense in the Tea Room, but nothing in the Show Room."Lets go.We must be quiet though."she said, leading her husband down the stairs and to the right, entering the large room, where the lights were dimmed and all the tables were filled.A white haired, fox tailed woman dance on stage with grace."I can't see the Mistress.Can you?She has lavender hair and is rather pale.Really beautiful.A vampiress she is?"She whispered to Chris, hoping he can spot her.

Chris looked through the dark using his dragons vision to look among the patrons. He spotted lavender hair and pale skin and he pointed to a woman who looked like the Mistress and he took a seat in the back waiting as Fate retrieved Mistress Ebony. He smiled and accepted a glass of rye whiskey from one of the waitresses and he sipped at the warm drink. Mmm that's delicious." He sipped again then straightened up when Fate was returning with the woman that Chris had pointed out to her. Mistress Ebony it is a pleasure to meet you." Chris blushed innocently realizing what that could very well mean in a establishment such as this one.

Kal Venku said:
Venku nodded, kissing her neck. "I know I will." He said, grabbing her hips. He moved his cock under her, getting it wet from her pussy. "And not only because she's beautiful. But because I have a beautiful girl sitting on my cock right now." He rubbed her ass with his hand, and moved his cock under her again.

Anne smiled and moaned lightly as he kissed at her neck and rubbed against her pussy. "Thank you Master. I always love seeing her dance, lots of the girls here are talented, at lots of things," she said with a giggle and started to move her hips along with him, eyes still watching the fox girl on stage.

Crackle Irondust said:
Chris looked through the dark using his dragons vision to look among the patrons. He spotted lavender hair and pale skin and he pointed to a woman who looked like the Mistress and he took a seat in the back waiting as Fate retrieved Mistress Ebony. He smiled and accepted a glass of rye whiskey from one of the waitresses and he sipped at the warm drink. Mmm that's delicious." He sipped again then straightened up when Fate was returning with the woman that Chris had pointed out to her. Mistress Ebony it is a pleasure to meet you." Chris blushed innocently realizing what that could very well mean in a establishment such as this one.

Fate kissed Chris and slowly rushed among the seated patrons, trying her best not to disturb anyone.Her heart was beating as she neared her Mistress and when she did, she blushed, seeing her Mistress completely nude and so was the male next to her."M-Mistress."she said, smoothing a hand on the woman's cold shoulder.

Ebony had her eyes fixed on Yukimo, watching the fox's graceful movement, until she felt a presence behind her.She smiled, hearing Fate's heavenly voice and turned her head."My Fate, how are you?"She asked, smiling.

The angel, blushed and bowed, then kneeled down before Ebony."M-Mistress.There is someone I want you to meet.This male..he...he has offered something to me and I coudln't refuse, instead I accepted."she said, her voice shaky even while she whispered.

Ebony looked at Keane, quirking a brow."Forgive me love, but excuse me for a moment, unless you wish to join me."she said giving Keane a sweet look, then turned and raised herself, watching Fate rise and then she followed her maid among the seated patrons, until she stopped infront of a male who had dragon like features.Smiling she nodded her head in actknowlegement."My maid tells me you offered her something.Judging by her nervousness, its something rather serious."Hand placed on her hip, the naked vampiress pegged the male with a hard stare."What did you offer my maid?"she asked with a cool tone.

Fate stood next to Chris, wanting him to explain everything to Ebony.It was his idea and proposal, so might as well have him explain what was happening.

Mistress Ebony I have asked Fates hand in marriage and as she said she has accepted. I have come to love Fate very much in the one night we spent together. I truly do love this angel and I want her in my life. Plus if notice the smell she is radiating that would be my musk. I have claimed her as my mate while I had been in a mating frenzy." Chris finished his explaination and he sipped on his rye whiskey again and saw Fates already skimpy robe raise up slightly. He smiled and felt the knot at the base of her spine. The tail was beginning to grow. Honey I think you should eat." Chris signals to her spine and the tail grows another two centimeters. He was going to be a father and he was thrilled. He jumping for joy inside.

Crackle Irondust said:
Mistress Ebony I have asked Fates hand in marriage and as she said she has accepted. I have come to love Fate very much in the one night we spent together. I truly do love this angel and I want her in my life. Plus if notice the smell she is radiating that would be my musk. I have claimed her as my mate while I had been in a mating frenzy." Chris finished his explaination and he sipped on his rye whiskey again and saw Fates already skimpy robe raise up slightly. He smiled and felt the knot at the base of her spine. The tail was beginning to grow. Honey I think you should eat." Chris signals to her spine and the tail grows another two centimeters. He was going to be a father and he was thrilled. He jumping for joy inside.

Ebony raised a brow and looked at Fate.Moving towards the angel, she dipped her head and inhaled."Did she willingly let you mark her...or did you mark her without notice."she asked, looking at Fate, then at Chris.

Fate blushed and bit her lip, feeling her robe tightening from front."I..I didn't kno-"

"-so you marked her without her consent.A male has no right to do such a thing.They must ask permission, am I right?"She stared at Chris."And you impregnated her as well.Did you ask before hand as well if she wished to bare children, if she even wished to have any at all."She crossed her arms over her bare breasts."It took one night to do things without consent.Chris...was it. Fate is young.Though she is older then any of us in this room, here on Earth she is nothing more then a child, unknown to the aspect of the Earth."Looking to Fate, she saw the robe push against the angel's breasts.She reached over and yanked the sash and pushed the robe down, turning the angel and saw a little purple tail slowly growing in centimeters.Eyes narrowing, she stared at Chris."What...is this."

Fate looked over her shoulder, not seeing anything, the she reached behind and felt a little pointy stub growing in length and slimming."M-Mistress..please don't be ma-"

"-Did he ask for your permission.Did he asked you if he can mark you and impregnate you."

Fate looked down and shook her head."N-No..he didn't.But Mistress...I grew to love him.So its alright."She placed a hand on her tummy.

"Fate..."Ebony rubbed the bridge of her nose."What am I to do with you.Mister Chris.You caused this problem.You willingly went against all moral codes of any creature.I don't think it be wise for me to even let Fate be with you."

Chris shook his head as his inner dragon began to emerge in anger. No...ahhh." Crackle rushed out of the Maid Manor and he went into his full dragon form and thrashed around the desert as his inner dragon raged within him. Chris roared and he turned saw the look of fear in the patrons eyes. He hated when this happened. Come my friend you need to release your fury where no one would be hurt." Chris took off and thrashed and unleashed his power in low valley where no one was. Chris roared as his dragon caused an entire forest rise up in the rocky terrian. He let his dragon thrash his tail and it cleaned the valley floor spotless. He loved Fate but if Mistress Ebony did not approve he would not go against the ladies wishes.
http://www.fanpop.com/spots/earth-dragons/images/9212038/title/dragon-photo

Killdozer said:
Anne smiled and moaned lightly as he kissed at her neck and rubbed against her pussy. "Thank you Master. I always love seeing her dance, lots of the girls here are talented, at lots of things," she said with a giggle and started to move her hips along with him, eyes still watching the fox girl on stage.

Venku slipped his semi-hard cock into her pussy, just wanting to fill her as he watched the fox girl. "She is every beautiful. Maybe she could join us later." He joked, moving his hardening cock within her.

Anne moaned once more as his cock entered her again, watching Yukimo move with the beat. Her increased hearing made her such a good dancer, it seemed like the music was a part of her. "Yes, she certainly is," she said, then giggled and nodded, moaning a bit once more as his cock moved within her, rubbing against her inner walls. "That would be fun," she said, she'd never been with another maid and a customer before. She looked around the main room and caught a glimpse of her mistress and another maid, there seemed to be something wrong with the customer, who stormed out. She was a bit worried, though knew Ebony would be able to handle it.

Crackle Irondust said:
Chris shook his head as his inner dragon began to emerge in anger. No...ahhh." Crackle rushed out of the Maid Manor and he went into his full dragon form and thrashed around the desert as his inner dragon raged within him. Chris roared and he turned saw the look of fear in the patrons eyes. He hated when this happened. Come my friend you need to release your fury where no one would be hurt." Chris took off and thrashed and unleashed his power in low valley where no one was. Chris roared as his dragon caused an entire forest rise up in the rocky terrian. He let his dragon thrash his tail and it cleaned the valley floor spotless. He loved Fate but if Mistress Ebony did not approve he would not go against the ladies wishes.
http://www.fanpop.com/spots/earth-dragons/images/9212038/title/dragon-photo

Both the woman watched as he ran from the Tea Room and out the Manor.Ebony could only stare without a care and Fate had a look of worry."Mistress please.I love him.I..want to be with him.What he did was wrong yes, but....but those who are in love to foolish things right?"she asked, holding back tears.Before she could continue her plea, she and everyone else heard a loud roar, and everyone stopped what they were doing and rushed outside.The night was dark, and the moon illuminated the Earth below.Everyone screamed when they saw a large dragon, the Earth shaking underneath their feet.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?"Cried out Ebony as she looked at the dragon that roared with anger. It thrashed about, then turned, looking at everyone and those who stared back.

Fate pushed everyone aside and looked as she saw what her husband was."S-Stop...Chris, its alright."She said, wanting to go to him, but Ebony held her back."I can calm him down.Please...Mistress..y-you have to..l-let me go, you have to-"

"-If he hurts you I'll kill him, you understand me.I am your guardian, I protect you and everyone else from harm"

"-yes, but Mistress-"

"-Go to him.If you manage to calm him down...then..I will give you my blessing and you may wed."She snapped her fingers and someone handed her a robe."here..go to him."She said, watching as Fate took the robe."Everyone, back inside.We shall relax and enjoy ourselfs."She turned to Fate."If the trouble persist, I will personally come for him and take him out."and with that she left, leading everyone back inside.

Fate slipped on the long, white robe, the cotton hugging her skin as she tied it.It was her robe, her wings protruding from the back.She flapped them and ascended to the sky in search of her husband whom she called out."Chris....Chris..."She said, following the sound of his cries and managed to spot him, thanks to the moonlight.She carefully flew around him and infront of him."C-Chris..you must stop...please....y-your scaring me."she said, looking at him with hurt and worry in her eyes.

Chris roared and thrashed his tail on the ground causing it quake with a thunderous boom. Fate stay back until he is calm again." Chris flexes his claws and forced his dragon to relax and breathe. That's better buddy now let me take control." Chris slowly went to his neko form and he breathed again. Fate my love you should not have come. I could have hurt you...we could have hurt you." Chris took Fate into his arms and he kissed her deeply. Honey I'm sorry I scared you baby. Oh honey." Chris nuzzled his mates throat and smiled. Baby I'm sorry I almost hurt you. Did you eat anything to keep them alive?" Crackle roasted several walnuts and peeled them and fed them to Fate. To keep our brood alive."

Crackle Irondust said:
Chris roared and thrashed his tail on the ground causing it quake with a thunderous boom. Fate stay back until he is calm again." Chris flexes his claws and forced his dragon to relax and breathe. That's better buddy now let me take control." Chris slowly went to his neko form and he breathed again. Fate my love you should not have come. I could have hurt you...we could have hurt you." Chris took Fate into his arms and he kissed her deeply. Honey I'm sorry I scared you baby. Oh honey." Chris nuzzled his mates throat and smiled. Baby I'm sorry I almost hurt you. Did you eat anything to keep them alive?" Crackle roasted several walnuts and peeled them and fed them to Fate. To keep our brood alive."

She flew back seeing his tail thrash about.She almost let out a scream, but didn't.She relaxed in hearing Chris's voice."C-Chris..."she called out and watched as the dragon relaxed, calming itself and then it turned, going from a large beastly creature, into the man she loved.She smled and flew into his arms, hugging him tightly."You wouldn't have hurt me, You could never hurt me Chris."she said, kissing him deeply, holding tighter against her body.As he nuzzled her neck, she ran her fingers through his hair, then tense when he asked about eating."N-No..I didn't.I got worried about you and came to get you my love.I'm so sorry."she said and followed, then settled down on the floor, against a fallen log, watching as he started a fire and gathered a few walnuts."i'm sorry..for not eating."She said, and smiled, opening her mouth and took a nut , chewing on it then swallowed.Her cheeks pinkened at the taste."T-That...tasted good."She said, popping another in her mouth.

She moaned in joy."I...I never knew human food was this good."she kissed Chris and offered him a walnut as well."The Mistress.......she has given us her blessing...but if was only if I could calm you down.I managed to, so now...we can happily be together, but I think it would be wise if we head so you can apologize for causing a scene.You scared all her patrons...except for her of course.She was ready to take you down and kill you if she had to."she said, nuzzling his neck lovinly.

Oh Fate." Chris turned into dragon on his own accord and he closed his eyes and comfortable saddle grew onto his back and took Fate from behind by her neck like a pup and set her own the saddle. I love you baby and..." Chris placed his tail lightly on her belly and saw that her tail had grown at least a foot now. our children." Chris smiled and licked her with his sandy tounge and he took off and flew off into the night sky. He loved Fate and she was his treasure, his baby, his girl. Chris arrived at the Maid Manor a few hours later as the sun rose. He deformed and carefully slipped into the manor and apologized to the patrons and to Mistress Ebony. Mistress Ebony I am so sorry to have caused you so much worry and pain. My inner dragon can be unruly and as you saw very easily tempered." Chris looked down at Fate and nuzzled her cheek. Please forgive me mil lady. I also will pay for any damage I may have caused."

She watched him tranform, though he seemed more docile.Letting out a soft squeak, she was settled on his back.She was going to protest and say she could fly, but she let herself be saddled.She held on, she blushed, holding a moan when his tail rubbed at her belly, then moved and touched the tail she grew.She still found it awkward, but having it touched made her feel rather hot now.She wanted him to keep touching her, but she held herself from asking such a request and held on and he lifted and flew up to the sky.

Not long, they arrived infront of the Manor, the sun slowly peeking over the mountains and forest.Slipping off him, she watched him turn back and took his hand, leading him back inside.Everyone didn't seem to notice.Apperantly Yukimo went back to dancing and everyone else went to either watch, continued with their fucking or went back to sleep.Ebony was there, dressed in a long, loose purple robe and turned, seeing Fate and Chris.She looked...relieved, but she quickly hid it.As they approached, the maids who were around scattered to leave them alone.

"You need to get that dragon of yours under control.I don't want Fate here dealing with such a thing, especially when she's carying your babies."she said, looking at Fate."no damage has been done...not much.And I will not take that money.Use if on the children that you'll have."

Fate raised a brow."Children?....Surely you mean child...right?"She asked, looking at Ebony and the vampiress simply smiled.

"Seems he failed to explain that as well.Dragons...full fledge, hybrids or halfbreeds....intend to bare from three to ten eggs....depending on the dragon.Since..if I'm correct..he was an Earth Dragon, you'll be having up to five maybe."she said, seeing Fate turn pale.

"F-f-f-f-f-five....five babies.S-So many."she said. looking at Chris, who didn't seem to deny it."Can I handle so many."

"You'll be fine...the eggs won't be big."Ebony said, seeing the girls eyes widen.

"E-Eggs......."she swallowed..."I.....I need...I need to sit down."She choked and immidietly a chair was moved behind her and she quickly sat."I have eggs....real dragon eggs inside me."She breathed in and out, her ever growing tail swinging back and forth and at times flicked at the tip."Oh god Chris.I don't think I'll be a good mommy."She said with worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom