Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons. Join Now!!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Maid Manor

Moans continued to escape her as Venku played with her nipples, she got louder as his fingers pressed into and rubbed her cunt even harder. "Yes Master, I would," she said and got back into the kiss, her tongue moving to play with his own.

His tongue wander her mouth. He let go of her nipple and backed up. "Then get take it out." He smiled, looking at her beautiful body. He couldn't help but smiled at the thought of fucking her for the rest of the night. He chuckled, think of what to do first.

"Of course Master," Anne said, getting to her knees and moving her hands to undo his belt and pants. She slid them down and moved his boxers with them, his large erection staring right back at her. "It's so big Master, I hope I am worthy of it," she said, taking it into her mouth and starting to suck on it, licking around the head and moving her lips up and down along it.

"Mm. Thats a good girl." Tracyn smiled, gasping a little. He ran his fingers through her hair, pushing her down on his cock. "I think you are worthy of it. As long as you do what you are now." His hands held her head, guiding her just how he liked it.

"Thank you Master, it is an honor," she said, taking her mouth off for only a moment. Anne continued to suck and move her head up and down along his cock, licking down the length and grazing her teeth just barely along his head.

"My pleasure, Anne." Tracyn smiled, starting to fuck her mouth as she sucked him off. He held her head with both hands, and started to drive his cock into her mouth, pushing into her throat. He started to fuck her mouth slowly at first, but then gain speed.

Anne moaned as his dick started to get deeper into her mouth and throat, loving the warm feeling of it rub along her tongue. As he thrusted into her she continued to lick and suck on him, one hand holding onto his leg and the other moved down her body to her panties, slipping in and starting to rub her pussy. It was already dripping, she rubbed her clit and continued to moan while he fucked her mouth.

Tracyn grunted, watching her finger herself. "Thats a good girl." He smiled, pushing his entire cock into her mouth as the head touched the back of her throat. He held it there, watching her. "Fuck yourself while I fuck your pretty little mouth." He said, going back to fucking her mouth.

She didn't speak, only acting on the commands of her Master. More fingers dug into her panties and she started shoving them in and out, three fingers fucking her while her thumb rubbed at her clit. Her mouth continued to take his dick, sucking while he pushed in and out, fucking her mouth.

Venku grunted, shooting hot cum into her mouth and throat. He slowly pulled his cock from her mouth as he cummed, letting her enjoy every drop of it. "You like that?" He asked, looking at her. "I could give you more if you want it."

Anne stopped fingering as he came, swallowing most of it and catching what dripped out of her mouth. "Your load is so good, Master. I really want more, please let me have it Master," she said in a whine, standing to kiss along his neck and jaw, rubbing her wet panties along his still semi-hard dick.

Venku kissed her back, moving his dick against her panties. "Get those things off." He commanded. "And get over to the table and lay on it." He motioned torwards the table. He was going to do this his way and how hard he wanted.

Anne smiled and moved her hands, pulling down her panties and sliding them down, kicking them away along with her sandals. Completely naked, she walked seductively to the table and laid on it, spreading her legs to show the man her dripping cunt. "Please Master, do what you want with my wet, slutty pussy," she moaned, wanting him inside her.

Venku smiled, walking between her legs and moved his hard cock to her wet pussy. "Oh, you damn right when you say what I want." He smiled, pushing hard into her pussy, making her take it all at once. "Beg me to do that again." He said, pulling from her a little.

Anne nodded and moaned loudly as he pushed into her, her hands clenching at the hard wood of the table. "Master, please, shove your big, hard cock all the way into my pussy again, I need it," she said, biting her lip and shuddering as he pulled out slowly.

He slammed into her again, making their skins smack. He felt the table move a little as he pushed his cock into her. He didn't even wait for her to respond, and went into her again, fast and harder this time. He grabbed her hips, holding her down.

Loud, pleasured shouts came from Anne as she was fucked, his dick pushing deep inside her and stretching her walls. Hands moved to his on her hips, they started bucking along with his thrusting, smacking their skin together as they went.

"You have to ask to have an orgasm. Got it?" He said, thrusting into her harder now. He didn't care if he came in her five times before she did, she wasn't going to until he said it was ok. He pushed his whole cock up to his balls into her, making sure she took everything.

"Master, please, will you let me cum?" Anne whined, looking to him with a sad, innocent face, contrasting how slutty she was being. His cock slammed into her deep, causing her to keep moaning and making it hard to keep the face going. "Master, I beg you."

Crackle Irondust said:
Chris heaved and he released his seed into Fate. OH GODS!" He roared and collasped atop Fate as she was filled overflowing with his cum. Oh Fate you are a goddess in your own rights." Chris smiled and kissed her lips softly. Honey your not a fallen angel your an angel who has gained her wings and you flew like a bird." Chris chuckled and nibbled along her chin before slowly pulling out and finding her soaked and his cock drenched in thier after sex juices. Fate you exceeded my every dream." Chris eased up off of Fate and grinned mischeiviously.

She was loosing her mind.All she saw was a blankness in her vision, the pleasure to much for her to handle.She felt him erupt deep inside her, triggering another orgasm for her.She trembled and bucked her hips wildly against his, taking in as much of his cum as she could until she felt the sheets below her getting soaked against her ass.Hands splayed on either side of her, she closed her eyes, breathing hard, her mind still floating up in the heavens."By the Gods..."She simply said, as she felt him slip himself out.A little mew escaped her lips, then she looked at Chris.She smiled and blushed looking at him."Fallen I am Chris.Though maybe I fell just so I can meet someone like you."She said, looking down and saw his cum coated cock as well as her own juices mixed."L-Let me clean you.Please, let me."she asked as she sat up, her legs parted open still since he was still inbetween them.

Curious, she moved a hand down and rubbed her self, feeling how slick and slipery she was.Pulling her hand away, she saw how coated her fingers her, then opened her mouth and sucked on her lips, her tongue licking up the juices.She moaned and closed her eyes, loving the taste."You taste...so delicious."she said, eyes still closed.
MasterOfWhispers said:
"Yeah I call those people stupid. Those who kill and take what they need." He said with a tinge of annoyance. "Makes the rest of us psychic or meta-humans look bad enough. Not to mention anybody who does that puts themselves on the radar for hunters." He shuddered at the thought. "Good thing a majority us stay on hiding or on the run to avoid detection. I say you lot here are rather lucky though. Governments know we exists. All of you are either legends or shadows of legends to the "normals"." He finished responding.

"Scottish you say?" Pike said with a bit of interest. "hmmm maybe I should wear a kilt then. You can do all sorts of things with A kilt." He finished with a wink and twinkle in his eyes.

The invisible hands continued on the kneading and undoing every tension that was her smooth lithe body. Pike began to take more and more liberties though as to where he was going to massage. Soon the invisible hands reached for her thighs and abs, then even her breasts became the final victims for his assault. "Oh don't worry about punishing. If it's punishment you desire. " He was closer now his real arms around the miko stroking her legs with his real hands. "I'll give you all the punishment you need." His tongue gently glided over her smooth ears. "And if it's a massage you should give. I know a couple of places where we can put you to good use.

From her ears, his tongue now flowed over her neck, a simple bite and he finished. "Now tell me is your own aura pink? Come you can let me know."

Lolling her head from side to side, she nodded at his statement."Yes.Psychics can easily be seen as enemies to others, but those people don't understand them.Psychics tend to suffer alot.At times, they suffer from listening to another person's thoughts.Imagine trying to sleep, only to hear the neighbor complaing about hos stiff his bed is."She sighed, eyes still closed."Us Mikos though.Yes we are respected and such, but back in old times...Feudal Era Japan to be exact, we were sacraficed.Either our blood was spilled, we were devirginized by holy monks or were forced to bare a child in order to carry out our legacy."She drew her brows together."Back in those times it was awful.Mikos were pure, and thus were easily taken advantage of.But now..ha, don't mess with a Miko."She simply put it, then rolled her shoulders, shuddering when she felt the hands move to her thighs, then stomach.She slumped a bit on the chair, unable to keep her legs from opening up a bit as she hands worked her inner thighs.

She really was enjoying herself, until a lusty moan left her lips as her breasts were fonddled and squeezed.She said nothing, instead she enjoyed the feeling until she sat straight, eyes opening when she felt his body so close to hers."M-Master..I..."She bit her lip,feeling his hot tongue on her ear.She trembled and moaned again, biting her lip and cursing for letting this happen to herself."A..punishment..from you...would be grand."She mused, her hands reaching and were gently placed on his knees, running up his thighs, until she had one hand rubbing at his crotch.Sneaky psychis, turning her on in such a way."Tis pink....a bright pink.And so is yours Master."

Rubbing his crotch, Nani, closed her eyes, head resting on his shoulder."And having you in a kilt would be wonderful.I can see myself with my head underneath that skirt already."She said as she eased his pant zipper down."Would you like to have fun here, before the eyes of all these people as well as the Mistress, or would you like to go somewhere more private Master?"

You may clean me Fate but only as a lover not as a customer." Chris smiled and licked a few of her fingers and he smiled against the tips of those fingers. Fate your a wonderful angel and I would like to give you my name. I do want you to continue working here if you accept my proposal. I know you must enjoy it otherwise you would have left and if I marry a woman or female I would want her to do the things she loved most. So while I know this seems a little forward Fate would marry me?" Crackle unlooped his tail and pulled back a scale and under the scale was a rose gold ring with a five small diamonds on the front of the band. Of course the mistress will be thrilled I'm sure of it." Chris grinned and kissed Fate deeply before getting up and getting a bath ready for them both letting Fate think on his proposal.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Lolling her head from side to side, she nodded at his statement."Yes.Psychics can easily be seen as enemies to others, but those people don't understand them.Psychics tend to suffer alot.At times, they suffer from listening to another person's thoughts.Imagine trying to sleep, only to hear the neighbor complaing about hos stiff his bed is."She sighed, eyes still closed."Us Mikos though.Yes we are respected and such, but back in old times...Feudal Era Japan to be exact, we were sacraficed.Either our blood was spilled, we were devirginized by holy monks or were forced to bare a child in order to carry out our legacy."She drew her brows together."Back in those times it was awful.Mikos were pure, and thus were easily taken advantage of.But now..ha, don't mess with a Miko."She simply put it, then rolled her shoulders, shuddering when she felt the hands move to her thighs, then stomach.She slumped a bit on the chair, unable to keep her legs from opening up a bit as she hands worked her inner thighs.

She really was enjoying herself, until a lusty moan left her lips as her breasts were fonddled and squeezed.She said nothing, instead she enjoyed the feeling until she sat straight, eyes opening when she felt his body so close to hers."M-Master..I..."She bit her lip,feeling his hot tongue on her ear.She trembled and moaned again, biting her lip and cursing for letting this happen to herself."A..punishment..from you...would be grand."She mused, her hands reaching and were gently placed on his knees, running up his thighs, until she had one hand rubbing at his crotch.Sneaky psychis, turning her on in such a way."Tis pink....a bright pink.And so is yours Master."

Rubbing his crotch, Nani, closed her eyes, head resting on his shoulder."And having you in a kilt would be wonderful.I can see myself with my head underneath that skirt already."She said as she eased his pant zipper down."Would you like to have fun here, before the eyes of all these people as well as the Mistress, or would you like to go somewhere more private Master?"

"Ha! certainly wouldn't want to be enemies with with a Miko." He responded amused and a little turned on by the fire of her spirit. "Glad your line survived through to day. Couldn't imagine a less beautiful women taking your spot and pleasing me. Might have been... Criminal." He said blowing in to her ears. He groaned slightly as he played with his crotch. A bulge grew

"Fun right here right now. I love having the sight of so many beautiful maids watching me." He said his eyes now lined with lust . The bulge was about to burst. When she undid the zipper, his cock was already bursting forth through his boxers. He was already ready to get the this little show started "after wars I can get to punishing you in grander ways in private." He winked.

Crackle Irondust said:
You may clean me Fate but only as a lover not as a customer." Chris smiled and licked a few of her fingers and he smiled against the tips of those fingers. Fate your a wonderful angel and I would like to give you my name. I do want you to continue working here if you accept my proposal. I know you must enjoy it otherwise you would have left and if I marry a woman or female I would want her to do the things she loved most. So while I know this seems a little forward Fate would marry me?" Crackle unlooped his tail and pulled back a scale and under the scale was a rose gold ring with a five small diamonds on the front of the band. Of course the mistress will be thrilled I'm sure of it." Chris grinned and kissed Fate deeply before getting up and getting a bath ready for them both letting Fate think on his proposal.

She smiled and was about to push him on his back until he spoke.She stopped her movement and listened."L-Lover.C-Chris, I.."she blushed, bitting her lip.There were no such things as lovers here...well, ok there were though the maids knew better than to accept gifts from the patrons.He then spoke of giving her his name.She knew his name, unless he meant.Her eyes widened at his words."M-Marry....b-but..I...no...I mean.yes...I mean..."She shook her head, and bit her lip.She didn't know what to say.Yes Mistress Ebony would be happy, but she barely knew Chris, so how could she marry a man she did not know to well.Watching as he pulled out a gold ring with diamonds, Fate took it with shaking hand and stared at it.

She didn't even realized he climbed off the bed, the ivy vines disappearing to let him move and soon he was in the bathroom.She should wait.That's what human females do right?Unless...were they supposed to say yes instantly.She was so confused.She needed to speak to someone, but who.There were only about...ten maids or so who have gotten married.Some have left the manor, while others worked, though they didn't service.Instead, they either cleaned or cooked.Maybe speaking with the Mistress would help, till then, she would enjoy Chris.Placing the ring on the side metal table, she slipped off the bed and joined Chris in the bathroom.She had her arms wrapped around her stomach, her wings dropping."I...I don't know if I'm ready to marry.....well..actually.I don't know what to say."She walked over to him, hugging him and kissed his chest."Will you give me time and let me seek advice about this.Marriage doesn't happen up in the clouds, so I don't know what to do in a situation such as this.I'm not saying no though alright, just...give me some time."
MasterOfWhispers said:
"Ha! certainly wouldn't want to be enemies with with a Miko." He responded amused and a little turned on by the fire of her spirit. "Glad your line survived through to day. Couldn't imagine a less beautiful women taking your spot and pleasing me. Might have been... Criminal." He said blowing in to her ears. He groaned slightly as he played with his crotch. A bulge grew

"Fun right here right now. I love having the sight of so many beautiful maids watching me." He said his eyes now lined with lust . The bulge was about to burst. When she undid the zipper, his cock was already bursting forth through his boxers. He was already ready to get the this little show started "after wars I can get to punishing you in grander ways in private." He winked.

She shuddered, smiling."I think you'll be able to handle me for I know I'll be able to handle you Master."she teased, feeling his cock press against his boxers."Anxious thing your cock is.Wanting to desperatly to come out and play."She said, as she undid the button, then worked his cock, springing it free from the confinements of Pike's boxers.He was big and hard and Nani wrapped her small hand around his big cock."Mmmm.you feel so nice Master."She said, jerking her hand up and down his cock.Hearing him say he wanted to do her in front of everyone delighted her.Not only that, but Ebony would get a chance to see how well she worked the patrons.

"Allow me to get the show started then."She said and kissed his lips, then his neck, before slidding off the chair and kneeled infront of him.She worked her hand, twisting it everytime she moved it up his dick, her thumb brushing over the head.Soft like velvet, she simply loved touching the head.Looking up, she licked her lips, showing her pink tongue."Ready for the first act of tonights show."She said, then dipped her head down, taking his cock in her mouth and pushed her head down, taking him as deep as she could.Moaning, the sound caused her throat to vibrate around his dick, teasing him.She bobbed her head ,sucking hard, though she went really slow, buildin ghim up till he coudln't take it anymroe.

"Always eager when a certain red headed kimono wearing maid pays service to some of my whims." He said. He was rock hard at this point, and seeing his cock right next to her head only turned him on even more. He groaned when she jerked his cock back and forth. The soft hands had a certain touch and elegance that he didn't think they had before. "mmm your hands feel nice." He breathed softly, as she furthered his little intentions.

The brush of the hand, the thumb stroking the head. All those things drove him crazy. He was ready to force her mouth over her cock and treat it like fuck hole then and there. That would have to wait though. He wanted to see what else she could further do. When she bobbed her head down and began to such him off with such profiency all he could do groan. He knew at that point that she would continue this until he went crazy.

Crazy he went to! He grabbed the back of her head and began pulling it back and forth, thrusting his own hips, letting his cock begin to touch the back of your throat. "mmm your mouth feels so fucking good."

MasterOfWhispers said:
"Always eager when a certain red headed kimono wearing maid pays service to some of my whims." He said. He was rock hard at this point, and seeing his cock right next to her head only turned him on even more. He groaned when she jerked his cock back and forth. The soft hands had a certain touch and elegance that he didn't think they had before. "mmm your hands feel nice." He breathed softly, as she furthered his little intentions.

The brush of the hand, the thumb stroking the head. All those things drove him crazy. He was ready to force her mouth over her cock and treat it like fuck hole then and there. That would have to wait though. He wanted to see what else she could further do. When she bobbed her head down and began to such him off with such profiency all he could do groan. He knew at that point that she would continue this until he went crazy.

Crazy he went to! He grabbed the back of her head and began pulling it back and forth, thrusting his own hips, letting his cock begin to touch the back of your throat. "mmm your mouth feels so fucking good."

She groaned at the taste of him, feeling his cock twitch against her tongue.She pressed her tongue against the under side of his dick, gliding it up and down everytime she bobbed her head.She felt his aura turning pinker and pinker then a slight yellow mixing in.He was impatient it seemed.Feeling his hand on the back of her head, Nani, moaned as he thrusted his hips, feeling his cock hit her hard against her throat.She was used to such ministrations and didn't falter nor choke.Resting her hands on his thighs, she let him work her mouth, taking him deep and fast, tongue licking and massaging his shaft.She felt her panties getting soaked and she felt her body heating up.She needed to remove her kimono, but she didn't want to pull away and waste time in doing so.

No, instead, using the abilities she was gifted, she closed her eyes and as she concentrated on his cock her mind concentrated on her clothes.Soon enough her clothes began to peel away, her obi undoing itself and falling loose to the floor.Kimono opening, revealing her plump breasts, the garment was pushed off her shoulders and pooled around her legs.She was naked, except for the red thong and white stockings she was wearing.She she could have used her hands, but what fun would that be.It was to show him what she could do with the use of her hands.

Working a hand down her body, she pushed it inside her panties and began to rub herself, gliding her fingers along her waxed cunt, teasing her pussy slip and rubbing her honey all over the smooth skin.She moaned at the feel and bucked her hips against her hand, while the other moved and cupped his balls, fondling him as he fucked her mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom