Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons. Join Now!!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Maid Manor

Myst smiled."as of right now Master.I'm in disguised.I have the ability to give myself a human appearance.But yes, I am a fair."she said and smiled, sitting up on top of him and looked down at him."Let me show you...how I really look like."she said and without even getting off, she closed her eyes and tilted her head back.Her skin began to change color, going from a cream peach to a pale pink, her hair going from black to purple, her lips turning dark blue.Fuzzy antenas sprouted from otop her head, both fuzzy and then two large, shiny wings appeared from her back.They were clear,though when she moved them, the light caught them as her wings gave a rainbow shine almost.Myst opened her eyes and they were now blue."See....does...does my true appearance appeal to your taste."She asked, holding her breathe.Not many of the patrons liked to fucked her in this state.They would rather do her in her human apperance.

"This is... this is new..." He said as his tired face suddenly lifted a bit in surprise, his eyebrows high as he looked her over. He was told by his boss that while the mansion was filled with the highest quality female specimens in the world, not all of them were quite "normal." Despite not having the faintest clue as to what he meant by those word, upon entry to the establishment he now had a good idea. Seeing the likes of wings, horns and tails of all shapes and sizes attached to the various workers it the establishment they still didn't hold a candle to these sorts of attachments... Myst's whole body undergoing a transformation, Dante could not help but to look curiously over the features she had hidden from him. His eyes scanning her from top to bottom, he couldn't resist but lean forward. His hands reached for her wings, taking in each in his index finger and thumb he rubbed them against both of his fingers as he inspected the newly formed antennae that had sprouted from her head. To surprised to give a response to her question, his once again newly hard member may be enough of a response for her.

(Sorry I've been gone for so long, lots of family stuff came up suddenly.)

Crackle Irondust said:
Chris opened his wings and he took Fate up into his arms and carried her into the bathroom and kissed her lightly." Fate you are adorable and my pleasure will come from you enjoying yourself tonight also." Chris got into the tub and lowered down into the tub with her in his arms. He smiled took a cup and splashed his hair then Fates. He began giving Fate a back massage and undoes the hair clip in her hair." Fate your gorgeous and you will scream my name in rapture and pleasure tonight." Chris smiled and kissed her cheek from behind and wiggled against her playfully." Please don't call me master though. Your not a slave and I view you as a honest female who loves what she does."

Fate smiled, holding onto him as he held her, then lowered into the tub.The warm water wrapped around her skin, warming her senses.She sighed, back to him, she felt warm water dampen her hair, then strong hand passage at her skin."So nice.But I should be the one doing this to you first Master."She said, closing her eyes, unable to keep them up.When he spoke about she screaming his name in ecstacy, she knew it was true.She never had a dragon before, so this was new, although, his reacting to the word master didn't surprise her."Tis only a name and not a title Master.The Mistress of this Manor tells us to use it on our patrons.Its a meaning of respect, a name given to those who are worthy of such a reference and like I said, not a title or position, but only a name and nothing more.But if you are offended then...I'll be happy to simply say Chrish."

rage0976 said:
Lustfull_Sin said:
Nails digging into his shoudlers, Ebony tossed her head back, body arching as he found her magical pleasure spot.She quivered at the rubbing, but couldn't help but love it all the same.She panted, looking back to him, her eyes dazed as she rocked her hips."No..matter...how many..times...I..do it..with you.I...can't...get enough...of...your..delicious...touch."She said, parting her lips, revealing her elongated fangs.They throbbed, wanting to badly to taste his blood.She kept a nice tight leash on herseld, denying both his cock and his blood.Something that she knew would make her go crazy if she had both together, but if she waited, then the bulding sensation would only make this delicious fucking even better.

Fangs throbbing, Ebony felt her own pussy clinging around Keane's fingers, sucking his appendages further inside of her.Unable to hold her head up, she rested it on his shoulder, which was s huge mistake.His smell was exquisite.It shot her senses to the roof.Leaning in closer, she scraped a fang over his skin, moaning at the feel."Oh fuck...I wanna bite...you...so fucking bad."

Keane grinned and tilted his head to the side, letting Ebony rake her fangs over the skin of his neck as his fingers continued to play havoc on her increasingly wet pussy, pushing inside her while his thumb massaged her clit, stirring and pressing into her walls to drive her crazy.

"Mmm...and how long can you resist my blood, dear Mistress? And my cock for that matter?" He was enjoying teasing her, and watching her struggle with her self imposed restrictions, wondering just how long she would deny herself before finally allowing herself the pleasure her body obviously wanted so desperately. By this time he had pushed his robe open below the belt and started stroking his hard cock slowly, just another image to entice her a bit.

She groaned, loving the sensation of his skin against her fangs.Teasing bastard that he was, she couldn't resist."you drive me crazy.Did I tell you that."she said, grabbing his hair forcefully, she tilted his head to the side and plunged her fangs hard into his skin.She moaned, going crazy as blood blanketed her tongue and traveled down her throat.

With her other free hand, she moved his hand away from her cunt, then took hold of his cock, jerking it a bit, before she aimed the head against her pussy.She shivered at the silkiness feel of his cock head, then, she thrusted her body down on it, taking him nice and deep.Not pulling away from his neck.She continued to suck hreedily as she rode him nice and hard, grinding her hips against his.

Dark_Knight said:
Myst smiled."as of right now Master.I'm in disguised.I have the ability to give myself a human appearance.But yes, I am a fair."she said and smiled, sitting up on top of him and looked down at him."Let me show you...how I really look like."she said and without even getting off, she closed her eyes and tilted her head back.Her skin began to change color, going from a cream peach to a pale pink, her hair going from black to purple, her lips turning dark blue.Fuzzy antenas sprouted from otop her head, both fuzzy and then two large, shiny wings appeared from her back.They were clear,though when she moved them, the light caught them as her wings gave a rainbow shine almost.Myst opened her eyes and they were now blue."See....does...does my true appearance appeal to your taste."She asked, holding her breathe.Not many of the patrons liked to fucked her in this state.They would rather do her in her human apperance.

"This is... this is new..." He said as his tired face suddenly lifted a bit in surprise, his eyebrows high as he looked her over. He was told by his boss that while the mansion was filled with the highest quality female specimens in the world, not all of them were quite "normal." Despite not having the faintest clue as to what he meant by those word, upon entry to the establishment he now had a good idea. Seeing the likes of wings, horns and tails of all shapes and sizes attached to the various workers it the establishment they still didn't hold a candle to these sorts of attachments... Myst's whole body undergoing a transformation, Dante could not help but to look curiously over the features she had hidden from him. His eyes scanning her from top to bottom, he couldn't resist but lean forward. His hands reached for her wings, taking in each in his index finger and thumb he rubbed them against both of his fingers as he inspected the newly formed antennae that had sprouted from her head. To surprised to give a response to her question, his once again newly hard member may be enough of a response for her.

(Sorry I've been gone for so long, lots of family stuff came up suddenly.)

((No worries we all get busy))

Myst gasped, body arching when he suddenly grabbed at her wings and antenna."M-Master....."she said, a trickle of saliva running down the side of her lip.She grew instantly wet and horny, her antennas acting like pleasure rods.One strole or touch and Myst was on the brink of fucking whoever was around her.Her wings were even more sensitive, especially close to the base of her wings, where the join met at her back."M-More.Please...rub my..antennas...and wings..more."she said, crying out a moan, her hips rocking back and forth nice and slow, her damp pussy brushing against his cock.

Chris smiled and nodded." Good because your no slave in any way except to the pleasure of tonight Fate." Chris smiled and washed his body and Fates with the oils and shampoos that were provided. He grabbed a bottle of the rose oil and ran it through Fates hair then grabbed a bottle of jasmine body soap and began washing Fates body from head to toe." Fate while I know the maids are the ones that are suppose to take care of the customer. The customer should also pamper the maid and make her feel special even if it is her job." Chris kissed her shoulder and washed off the soap and the oil out of her hair. There now your glowing. I hope your glowing on the inside because you should be your a beautiful angel and you have a beautiful heart."

He was dreaming. The gasps of men and women. The moans lined the very halls of his minds ear. The naked bodies of hundreds of beautiful women fucking and sucking each other flooded his mind the way floods break in heavy storms. He saw rooms, and more women this time dressed and fully clothed. This time in Kimonos. Very Interesting. Another vision came to mind, and address and a number.

For the man known as Pike such vivid dreams were rather common for the young psychic. A gasp of breath, and the black haired man with brilliant brilliant green eyes woke up sweat lined his hardened features. His breathes heavy and deep. He found himself once again, in the gloomy apartment building of a run down neighborhood. It wasn't his granted though a previous victim died. His foresight though allowed him to see where to get money and where to stay. He was constantly on the run from various government agencies. Though he thrilled in outwitting those who claimed they were more superior to psychics. He found he needed and extended vacation. He stretched his hands, and glass of water levitated to the side. Drinking it slowly, he walked over to the bathroom and stared at the mirror. He was shirtless then, wearing only Jeans. His body was as well sculpted as statue from Greece his six pack, sweaty. From his pocket he pulled a pen and a small note pad and wrote down the address. It was about time get on the move again. It seemed like this complex would provide him, a much needed vacation. It seemed safe enough, considering all the sorts of folk that have found themselves there. He smiled. This was going to be good vacation indeed.

Through the use of a few contacts, he managed to smuggle himself to the state and eventually reach the maid manor. Though not without effort. After taking possession of a couples mind, and compelling them to drive him there, he was about as lost as one can be. Driving through hills, driving through forest. It seemed as if wherever he gained directions, the place he would go wouldn't be there. Eventually, he found himself at the Manor: Huge and as magnificent as the visions dreamed about. He stepped out of his car, his brown coat and fedora hat waving in the wind. It was particularly windy at that point. He opened the doors finding himself in the lobby of the the manor.

"Hello?!?" Called the curious psychic. "Anybody here?"

Lustfull_Sin said:
She groaned, loving the sensation of his skin against her fangs.Teasing bastard that he was, she couldn't resist."you drive me crazy.Did I tell you that."she said, grabbing his hair forcefully, she tilted his head to the side and plunged her fangs hard into his skin.She moaned, going crazy as blood blanketed her tongue and traveled down her throat.

With her other free hand, she moved his hand away from her cunt, then took hold of his cock, jerking it a bit, before she aimed the head against her pussy.She shivered at the silkiness feel of his cock head, then, she thrusted her body down on it, taking him nice and deep.Not pulling away from his neck.She continued to suck hreedily as she rode him nice and hard, grinding her hips against his.

Keane was indeed a teasing bastard, but he was one who knew just how to please this most desirable of women. As she spoke to him, he simply grinned mischievously, turning his head into hers a bit and whispering against her skin. "I'm getting that impression...and liking it very much." As she sank her fangs into his neck, he simply closed his eyes and moaned softly, still smiling.

While she drank his blood and pulled his cock to aim it for her wet cunt, he moved his hand to untie his robe so it fell fully open, making everything even easier for her. Feeling her sink her tight pussy onto his hard length caused his body to arch into her a bit as he moaned once more, giving her a deep, throaty, erotic sound. When she began riding him hard, he bucked his hips with her equally hard, making sure his impressive cock impaled her as deeply as possibly with each upward thrust.

Crackle Irondust said:
Chris smiled and nodded." Good because your no slave in any way except to the pleasure of tonight Fate." Chris smiled and washed his body and Fates with the oils and shampoos that were provided. He grabbed a bottle of the rose oil and ran it through Fates hair then grabbed a bottle of jasmine body soap and began washing Fates body from head to toe." Fate while I know the maids are the ones that are suppose to take care of the customer. The customer should also pamper the maid and make her feel special even if it is her job." Chris kissed her shoulder and washed off the soap and the oil out of her hair. There now your glowing. I hope your glowing on the inside because you should be your a beautiful angel and you have a beautiful heart."
Fate let out soft gasps, loving how Chris's hands wondered all over her body.She trembled at the touch and held back lewd moans.She was loving this treatment, for she never once in her life here ever received it.She would always give the patrons their slow baths and often would those baths lead to something a bit hardcore at times.But this, she was loving this.The way his fingers brushed through her hair, his hands on her skin.She was nice and clean and was scented with the oils of fresh flowers."I...am indeed glowing Mas-.....C-Chris."It was hard to get accustomed not calling someone Master, so she would discipline herself in starting now.She turned around, and face him, her body glistening from the water."Please...allow me to do the same to you.Tis only fair....or...what Mistress Ebony would say, tit-for-tat."She chuckled and scooped water in her hands and let it waterfall on his toned chest.

Reaching over, she grabbed a bottle of scented body wash and squeezed a few drops in her hands.She bit her lip and began to wash his upped body, hands moving across his chest and over his shoulders.She was straddling his lap a bit, her hands going from his shoulders to down one of his arms, then down the other."Does...it feel good?"She asked, hoping she was doing a good job.

MasterOfWhispers said:
He was dreaming. The gasps of men and women. The moans lined the very halls of his minds ear. The naked bodies of hundreds of beautiful women fucking and sucking each other flooded his mind the way floods break in heavy storms. He saw rooms, and more women this time dressed and fully clothed. This time in Kimonos. Very Interesting. Another vision came to mind, and address and a number.

For the man known as Pike such vivid dreams were rather common for the young psychic. A gasp of breath, and the black haired man with brilliant brilliant green eyes woke up sweat lined his hardened features. His breathes heavy and deep. He found himself once again, in the gloomy apartment building of a run down neighborhood. It wasn't his granted though a previous victim died. His foresight though allowed him to see where to get money and where to stay. He was constantly on the run from various government agencies. Though he thrilled in outwitting those who claimed they were more superior to psychics. He found he needed and extended vacation. He stretched his hands, and glass of water levitated to the side. Drinking it slowly, he walked over to the bathroom and stared at the mirror. He was shirtless then, wearing only Jeans. His body was as well sculpted as statue from Greece his six pack, sweaty. From his pocket he pulled a pen and a small note pad and wrote down the address. It was about time get on the move again. It seemed like this complex would provide him, a much needed vacation. It seemed safe enough, considering all the sorts of folk that have found themselves there. He smiled. This was going to be good vacation indeed.

Through the use of a few contacts, he managed to smuggle himself to the state and eventually reach the maid manor. Though not without effort. After taking possession of a couples mind, and compelling them to drive him there, he was about as lost as one can be. Driving through hills, driving through forest. It seemed as if wherever he gained directions, the place he would go wouldn't be there. Eventually, he found himself at the Manor: Huge and as magnificent as the visions dreamed about. He stepped out of his car, his brown coat and fedora hat waving in the wind. It was particularly windy at that point. He opened the doors finding himself in the lobby of the the manor.

"Hello?!?" Called the curious psychic. "Anybody here?"
((because I'm such a giver and I can play many roles, heres a Miko for you hahah))

Nani rushed from one side of the lobby to the other.Apperantly some of the nymphs got a little too drunk with their last patron and were now fucking others on the lobby floor.Nani shook her head and clapped her hands hard, bringing their attention."you ladies should know better.Either take it up to the private rooms or into the Tea or Show room alright."She said and the nymphs pouted, but then squealed in joy as the men whom they were riding,picked them up, cocks still inside them and mounted up the stairs."Why nymphs..of all the second horniest creatures."She said.Being the head maid for this manor was a tough job, but Nani was able to handle it.She was a spiritually influenced Miko.Working at a shrine before this was fun, but when the spirits became frisky and even spoke of such a place as this, curiousity got the better of her.

Making a trip...a long trip, she found this place and the owner.When she first met Ebony, all she thought of was evil and without warning she had attacked Ebony, using her talismans and spell attacks.Though Ebony was good and managed to knock her out.And because of her boldness was she given a job here.Nani didn't know what had happened at that point, but she rather liked that it did.Using her clever skills, she surrounded the Manor with a spell field, meaning only certian people may enter.Those who were either invieted or those with a strong mind and will could enter as well.

As the recent show dispered, Nani turned around to hear someone call out.She turned and smiled, blushing almost when a rather gorgeous looking man in a fedora and coat stepped in.Checking to see her red and white shrine kimono was in perfect condition.Meaning her ass was barely showing and so was her cleavage, she sauntered over and smiled."Greetings."She said, bowing her head."Welcome Master to the Maid Manor.I assume you are here to enjoy yourself like all the others."She said, hearing a few moans and gasps, as well as drunken laughter."Would you like to sit and relax.Our Tea Room is about to have a lovely performance."She asked, staring at him.She felt something....odd..about this man.Whatever it was,she would figure out later.

rage0976 said:
Keane was indeed a teasing bastard, but he was one who knew just how to please this most desirable of women. As she spoke to him, he simply grinned mischievously, turning his head into hers a bit and whispering against her skin. "I'm getting that impression...and liking it very much." As she sank her fangs into his neck, he simply closed his eyes and moaned softly, still smiling.

While she drank his blood and pulled his cock to aim it for her wet cunt, he moved his hand to untie his robe so it fell fully open, making everything even easier for her. Feeling her sink her tight pussy onto his hard length caused his body to arch into her a bit as he moaned once more, giving her a deep, throaty, erotic sound. When she began riding him hard, he bucked his hips with her equally hard, making sure his impressive cock impaled her as deeply as possibly with each upward thrust.

Already Ebony was hearing cheers and moaning from her patrons."Oh God Ebony, do me."a male said."Fuck Mistress....you look so good."A woman said as well.Back and forth people called out to her, wanting her to pleasure them in the same manner she was pleasuring Keane.Jealous they would be if they found out that this was her third time with the men, since others would only get a one time deal."You..should...feel ah~....s-special."she said after releasing his neck, though didn't bother to lick the wound.She wanted to smell his blood, wanting to scent to fill her nose.

As she raised her hips up, she brought them down hard, feeling the head going past her cervix a bit and rubbing against her uterus walls."Your...the..only..and first male...to ever get..more then one...treatment."She said, biting his earlobe and sucking on it.

I am indeed enjoying my treatment Fate and you are a wondeful maid. I will tell the mistress that you exceptionally well with me." He sighed and sat back in the tub as Fate massaged his muscles into a relaxed state. It felt good to give a good deed and then to be gifted one in return was a pleasure that Chris didn't get to often but when he did he counted those times carefully. Fate while I know the maids tend to be naughty vixens I don't get that vibe from you. That's ok with me I'm just wondering why your here if your not happy." Chris wanted to know about Fate because when he returned he was going to request her when he came back. His wings fluttered and he smiled and snaked his dragon tail behind Fate and pressed her down onto him. Chris leans in and kissed Fate deeply before cupping her firm ass.

She smiled, working his arms, down to his wrists and fingers.She rinsed him off, getting all the soap and oil off of him."I'm recently fallen.So all of this is all new to me.The Mistress here ended up finding me.I was wondering around the forest that hides this manor and she was kind enough to take me in.Seeing all the sinfull sex around me...well...it overwhelmed.The Mistress....she took my virtue, though in the most kindest of ways.She wasn't forcefull, for instead she asked me and I complied.I had the option to leave this place, but I didn't.I had so much to learn and meet and greet new beings that are oh so kind to me."she said seeing the way Chris's wings flicked from the tips."If I wasn't here.I wouldn't have met you Chris, so I'm glad I'm here actually."she blushed, loving the way his smoothed scaled tail wrapped around her.When she felt him closer against her then before, she let out a soft gasp, then moaned when he kissed her, sighing when her ass was groped.She pressed into him, her nipples and breasts brushing against his toned chest, her cunt rubbing and gliding against his cock.

Pulling awad, she panted, her face flustered."I-It..is..my duty...to make you feel good."she said, running her fingers down his chest and stomach, submerging her hand under the water until she grasped his cock and jerked him a bit.Her hand could barely wrap around him and she smiled, loving that."Your so big.I hope that I'll be able to please you good Chris."She said and went back to kissind him deeply, her tongue brushing over his lower lip, then slowly slipped passed his lips and teased his tongue.

Myst gasped, body arching when he suddenly grabbed at her wings and antenna."M-Master....."she said, a trickle of saliva running down the side of her lip.She grew instantly wet and horny, her antennas acting like pleasure rods.One strole or touch and Myst was on the brink of fucking whoever was around her.Her wings were even more sensitive, especially close to the base of her wings, where the join met at her back."M-More.Please...rub my..antennas...and wings..more."she said, crying out a moan, her hips rocking back and forth nice and slow, her damp pussy brushing against his cock.

"You've got quite the little weakness here and there don't you...?" Dante asked as he began to divide his attention between both of her newly revealed appendages. Placing his an antenna inbetween his finger and thumb, his right hand began to stroke her antenna. He tenderly moved it from side to side as he covered it length, brisking his fingers over the knob at its end before trickling his fingers down it once more. His left hand occupied with her wings, he lightly brushed past them, until he reached the base, his fingers now running up and down the spot where her wings met the skin of her back. His hardness was ever present, gently nuzzling into her wet slit, but not quite back inside yet.

She cried out in bliss, head tilting back, her body trembling.She rocked harder against him, body heating up."Oh...Fuck...master....God yes.."She moaned her hands moving and groped her own breasts, fondling them hard.She stroked her nipples with her thumbs, mouth open as another moan left her lips."S-So good..so good.I need to fuck you master."she said and released one of her breasts, trailed her hand down and grasped his cock.She pumped her hand up and down fast, before sitting up, position his cock and aimed it to her pussy, then she pumged her body down, a groan escaping her lips.She rocked her hips hard again, grinding into him."Dont stop.Please don't stop."she pleaded, laughing a bit, her mind fogging up from the severe pleasure she was getting just by having her antennas and wings rubbed in such an innocent manner.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Already Ebony was hearing cheers and moaning from her patrons."Oh God Ebony, do me."a male said."Fuck Mistress....you look so good."A woman said as well.Back and forth people called out to her, wanting her to pleasure them in the same manner she was pleasuring Keane.Jealous they would be if they found out that this was her third time with the men, since others would only get a one time deal."You..should...feel ah~....s-special."she said after releasing his neck, though didn't bother to lick the wound.She wanted to smell his blood, wanting to scent to fill her nose.

As she raised her hips up, she brought them down hard, feeling the head going past her cervix a bit and rubbing against her uterus walls."Your...the..only..and first male...to ever get..more then one...treatment."She said, biting his earlobe and sucking on it.

Keane simply grinned, rolling his head as a groan pushed past his lips to fill the air around them, mingling with Ebony's sounds of pleasure. He had to smile at her words, his expression sinister and sensual as his hips bucked into her, pushing his hard cock deeper inside her to meet her as she dropped onto it. "Mmmm...then I consider myself...very...mph...very honored...oh...M...Mistress!"

He was falling into a hard, heavy rhythm with her, the feeling of her lips and teeth at his ear spurring him to buck her even harder and faster as he gained momentum. His hands pulled her hips down to meet him each time he pounded into her from below, using his legs for leverage to get as deep as humanly possible with every hard thrust. "God Mistress! Your pussy...is so tight...so good...even now!"

"Maybe..your..just...a little..bigger then usual."She said, bitting his earlobe playfully."I'm close to cumming Keane. ram your cock harder inside me and make me cum."she said, licking the outer edge of his ear, then leaned her head and kissed his hard, her tongue darting inside his mouth, licking his tongue, teeth and gums.She raised her body up not so much and dropped it down hard on his cock. She purposely squeezed her pussy walls hard around his shaft, squeezing his cock, wanting him to cum as well, wanting his cum to fill her up nice and good.

If her heart were still beating, by now she would have had a heart attack from so much pleasure and sex she was getting from this man."I'm...c-cumming...."she said, her mouth still pressed to his mouth.Biting his lip, she groaned, body spasming as she came hard.Her orgasm rocked her, and she continued to rock her hips, riding off her orgasm, teeth tugging at his lower lips as she moaned out in bliss.

Lustfull_Sin said:
((because I'm such a giver and I can play many roles, heres a Miko for you hahah))
Nani rushed from one side of the lobby to the other.Apparently some of the nymphs got a little too drunk with their last patron and were now fucking others on the lobby floor.Nani shook her head and clapped her hands hard, bringing their attention."you ladies should know better.Either take it up to the private rooms or into the Tea or Show room alright."She said and the nymphs pouted, but then squealed in joy as the men whom they were riding,picked them up, cocks still inside them and mounted up the stairs."Why nymphs..of all the second horniest creatures."She said.Being the head maid for this manor was a tough job, but Nani was able to handle it.She was a spiritually influenced Miko.Working at a shrine before this was fun, but when the spirits became frisky and even spoke of such a place as this, curiosity got the better of her.

Making a trip...a long trip, she found this place and the owner.When she first met Ebony, all she thought of was evil and without warning she had attacked Ebony, using her talismans and spell attacks.Though Ebony was good and managed to knock her out.And because of her boldness was she given a job here.Nani didn't know what had happened at that point, but she rather liked that it did.Using her clever skills, she surrounded the Manor with a spell field, meaning only certain people may enter.Those who were either invited or those with a strong mind and will could enter as well.

As the recent show diapered, Nani turned around to hear someone call out.She turned and smiled, blushing almost when a rather gorgeous looking man in a fedora and coat stepped in.Checking to see her red and white shrine kimono was in perfect condition.Meaning her ass was barely showing and so was her cleavage, she sauntered over and smiled."Greetings."She said, bowing her head."Welcome Master to the Maid Manor.I assume you are here to enjoy yourself like all the others."She said, hearing a few moans and gasps, as well as drunken laughter."Would you like to sit and relax.Our Tea Room is about to have a lovely performance."She asked, staring at him.She felt something....odd..about this man.Whatever it was,she would figure out later.

(Ha. Very much appreciated. Thank you. And pretty awesome that you can maintain that many characters)

Pike looked over at Nani, and smiled. He tipped his hat toward the red headed Miko. His eyes tracing and taking in each of her features. Beautiful and hot indeed! His thoughts began to turn to what he would like to do to the Miko. A rather devious smirk flitted across his face as his eyes finished drinking in Nani's sexy body. "That sound wonderful Thank you!" Pike said in the most politest of manners. "It's been a long trip. Nearly drove around in circles trying to find this place. Oh speaking of driving" For a moment Pike stepped out of the door. Closing his eyes slowly, he concentrated and sent another mental suggestion towards the couple he controlled, telling them to leave and be on their way and act like nothing else has happened.

"Sorry about that." He said twiddling his fingers nervously. "Had to take care of something. But Yes! relaxation. Tea room that sounds interesting." he said his demeanor returning to his semi eccentric manner. " I'd love to see a show and maybe more. Before we do that though here are some gifts I'd like to give to the house taking me as a guest."

From his Jacket pocket, he pulled out a glass bottle shaped in on as an octagon. " Essence of a Succubi. Don't tell me what kind of a essence it is. Some people don't really want to know. Or some are turned on by the fact. "He said chuckling and winking at the girl. " And this." He pulled out a jewel in-crested bracelet and handed it to Nani. "Aphrodite's will! It applies either high heat, or cold temperatures, even electricity to whatever part of the body one wants." He finished. " The names Pike by the way. Just Pike. Shall we head to the tea room then.

An extended vacation indeed. Pike had just handed over some pretty rare items to the Miko, but he had hoped it would be enough to please the masters of the house. As a side job he was also a well known thief, stealing from the rich and powerful. Those two items he had were some of the most "rarest" in his collection. Pike truly did seek to relax.

Nani smiled, seeing him size her up and she couldn' help, but continue and do the same.Something was really odd about him and when he excused himself a moment as he closed his eyes, it hit her hard.He had a strong auro to him.Mental aura that was a color gray.He was strong and Nani was rather intrigued by him.She smiled and stared at him."I sense a strong mind from you.Your aura is clear gray.You use your mind unlike others, your able to to do things with just a thought.Master I am a Miko_Once a guardian of an ancient shrine.It would be nice to know what else you can do with your mind."She said, then heard a squeal and giggle.Those Nymphs were truly frisky and so were the patrons.She sighed and shook her head, then looked back at the her patron."Master Pike.Tis a pleasure to meet you.I am Nani, Head Maid of this Manor.The Mistress is...indisposed at the moment.Actually, I believe she is in the Tea Room enjoying herself.It would be nice for you to meet her."she said.

When he mentioned gifts, she raised her hands in protest."Oh no, please, you didn-"She stopped, seeing the bottle.Her eyes widened when he clarified what it was."E-Essense of a Succubi.Dear God, this can be used for a powerful aphrodisiac and can cure any type of illness if processed properly."She said, taking the bottle with care.She then saw something shiny being pulled out from his coat as well, and her eyes felt like they were close to popping out from her skull."A-Aphro......"she couldn't even speak.She took the bracelet with car, her hands trembling."Not...only can this be used for elemental change in ones body...one can use this to enhance his or hers magical and spiritual power.Oh master, thank you.Please.You must introduce yourself to the Mistress and offer her the gifts.She will be so pleased"Balancing the items, she looped her arm in Pike's and led him towards the Tea Room.

Already she heard cheers and moaning and wondered what was going on.The show hasn't started, but when she stepped inside the large room, her eyes caught the Mistress pleasing herself with a patron."It seems the Mistress is the entertainment for the moment."She said, smiling and led Pike over."Do not be embarissed.You should feel honor seeing the Mistress actually.She rarely steps out from her office, but when she appears, everyone throws themselves at her feet."She said, greeting others and stopped, behind the gentleman in which Ebony was riding ice and hard."Mistress..."She said, seeing Ebony panting, trying her best to catch her breathe.

~~~~~~~

Ebony heard someone speak, and looked up, seeing Nani."Give me a moment Nani.My mind is fogged and I can't seemed to pull myself away from it."She said, chuckling, resting her head on Keane's shoulder.

Chris smiled and kissed Fate back. His tounge dueling with Fates in a erotic dance of give and take. Fate." Chris was breathless but dragon-changlings didn't give up that easily. Chris chuckled and closed his eyes and using control over the the forest element being a forest dragon and all he made roses bloom in Fates hair. She deserved a lesson in being pleasured instead of doing all the pleasuring for a client. He hopped out of the tub and picked Fate up out of the tub and smiled. Fate darling your going to have your eyes spinning behind your eye lids tonight." Chris returned to kissing her deeply as he made his way to the bedroom as he ravaged Fates sweet small sensual mouth. His cock was thick and achy but he knew Fate would remedy that later. But tonight was for her.

Crackle Irondust said:
Chris smiled and kissed Fate back. His tounge dueling with Fates in a erotic dance of give and take. Fate." Chris was breathless but dragon-changlings didn't give up that easily. Chris chuckled and closed his eyes and using control over the the forest element being a forest dragon and all he made roses bloom in Fates hair. She deserved a lesson in being pleasured instead of doing all the pleasuring for a client. He hopped out of the tub and picked Fate up out of the tub and smiled. Fate darling your going to have your eyes spinning behind your eye lids tonight." Chris returned to kissing her deeply as he made his way to the bedroom as he ravaged Fates sweet small sensual mouth. His cock was thick and achy but he knew Fate would remedy that later. But tonight was for her.

She loved the taste of his tongue.He hide an earthy spice to him.She believed it was the dragon in him and she rather liked it.Fate pressed herself harder against him, kissing him deeper and deeper, then going back and forth in giving his lips quicks pecs and she rubbed and stroked him, pleasuring him as best she could.Hearing him say her name turned her on immensely and Fate liked it.When he pulled away, she merely whimpered at the loss, then watched him with his eyes closed."C-Chris..."She spoke, then felt her hair being tugged and twisted.She turned and saw red roses in her hair, from the top cascading down to the tips."Oh Chris..."she said, touching one of the flowers, thrn turned to hug him tightly."I love them."she said and kissed him again.When he pulled away once again, Fate smiled and helped herself out with his help as well.

She could only blush when he mention her eyes rolling back from the mere pleasure."I hope to do the same to you then Chris."she said and followed, though she was suddenly kissed and pushed backwards till they were back in the bedroom.She felt his hard cock press and rub against her stomach and she couldn't help but reach up and stroke him, rubbing his cock and cup his balls as well."Let me relieve you Chris.Please.."she begged, fondling his balls and with her other hand she stroked him, working her small hand up and down his shaft.

No you come first tonight lovely Fate." Chris smiled and eased her hand away and pressed up against her and slowly pushed into her and snarled his dominance over her. His dragon instincts kicking in. He continued pushing his thick cock into Fate and felt her stretching to accomadate him. Fate your so tight...ahh." Chris continued to press his advance and held her plush womanly body against his rigid coarse body. Fate if it...hurts to much...say so." Chris groaned and felt her pussy lips suck his length in further. Gods so tight." He was having a hard time getting inside her and she had to be in pain. This was not what he wanted for Fate.

"Ah but..."she whimpered, her hands pushed away from him.She wanted to relieve him so bladly.She wasn't used to this kind of treatment and she never will."C-Chris..."She moaned, feeling him press her hard against him.Her breasts squeezed between them, her nipples pressing against his broad, chest.She closed her eyes and felt herself go on her tip toes as his cock proded against her entrance."Ahh~.."She moaned, raising her leg, knee against his waist as she pushed himself inside her.She was used to human males, so having him was rather new.He was big, way big and he stretched her beyond belief.Hands clutching his shoudlers, Fate tried her best to relax, feeling her pussy sucking at his cock, forcing it deeper inside of her."C-Chris...oh Gods.."she cried out, closing her eyes and arching her back, head tilted back, her mouth parted open."So big.....so...so good."She moaned."Don't stop..more more.Deeper.I want you deeper."It hurt...a bit, but the pleasure was quickly overriding that.Soon she felt his cock head press against her cervix and she jumped up a bit at the sudden presure.She never felt a man's cock hit her that deeply."your..touching me...so deeply."She said, as she forced herself to look at him.

"You feel...good....but...c-can...you..not..move for a moment.Your the first male with such a big cock to ever be inside me."She said, blushing at her choice of words.

Chris nodded and held her in his arms and had her wrap her legs around his waist and carried her to the bed and smiled when it became safe to move again. Just let the pleasure wash over you Sweet Fate." Chris nuzzled her cheek as her pussy expanded to accept his unusally large length. Chris plants small kisses up and down Fates neck and chest as he listened to her moans. As his cock pulsed inside her the roses in her hair shimmered with the pulses and gave the Metal Room a red metallic glow. Oh Sweet Fate." Chris whispered reverently. You feel so good." Chris didn't want to ever leave her side but he knew she would have other clients. But that didn't stop him from enjoying this night with her and waking up to her smiling face the next morning.

"Ahh~...s-so..good...so good."She cried out, her legs wrapping fimrly around his waist.Making that move made her sink into his cock even more, feeling it push beyond her cervix and rub her uterus walls.She loved it and moaned, feeling her back press against the soft back.Hands settling on each side of her head, she undid her legs from around his waist and dug her heels in the mattress, forcing her hips to meet his."you feel...so amazing."she said, closing her eyes and arched her back, head tilting back and to the sides, shivering at his kisses.Her wings spalyed on either side of her, they flicked at the tips, her breasts bouncing up and down from each thrust."more..more..please...I need more."She begged, opening her legs wider and raised them up a bit, cradling him fully against her body.His cock rubbed her walls and hit deep and hard, rubbing her, making her cry out over and over again.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Nani smiled, seeing him size her up and she couldn' help, but continue and do the same.Something was really odd about him and when he excused himself a moment as he closed his eyes, it hit her hard.He had a strong auro to him.Mental aura that was a color gray.He was strong and Nani was rather intrigued by him.She smiled and stared at him."I sense a strong mind from you.Your aura is clear gray.You use your mind unlike others, your able to to do things with just a thought.Master I am a Miko_Once a guardian of an ancient shrine.It would be nice to know what else you can do with your mind."She said, then heard a squeal and giggle.Those Nymphs were truly frisky and so were the patrons.She sighed and shook her head, then looked back at the her patron."Master Pike.Tis a pleasure to meet you.I am Nani, Head Maid of this Manor.The Mistress is...indisposed at the moment.Actually, I believe she is in the Tea Room enjoying herself.It would be nice for you to meet her."she said.

When he mentioned gifts, she raised her hands in protest."Oh no, please, you didn-"She stopped, seeing the bottle.Her eyes widened when he clarified what it was."E-Essense of a Succubi.Dear God, this can be used for a powerful aphrodisiac and can cure any type of illness if processed properly."She said, taking the bottle with care.She then saw something shiny being pulled out from his coat as well, and her eyes felt like they were close to popping out from her skull."A-Aphro......"she couldn't even speak.She took the bracelet with car, her hands trembling."Not...only can this be used for elemental change in ones body...one can use this to enhance his or hers magical and spiritual power.Oh master, thank you.Please.You must introduce yourself to the Mistress and offer her the gifts.She will be so pleased"Balancing the items, she looped her arm in Pike's and led him towards the Tea Room.

Already she heard cheers and moaning and wondered what was going on.The show hasn't started, but when she stepped inside the large room, her eyes caught the Mistress pleasing herself with a patron."It seems the Mistress is the entertainment for the moment."She said, smiling and led Pike over."Do not be embarissed.You should feel honor seeing the Mistress actually.She rarely steps out from her office, but when she appears, everyone throws themselves at her feet."She said, greeting others and stopped, behind the gentleman in which Ebony was riding ice and hard."Mistress..."She said, seeing Ebony panting, trying her best to catch her breathe.

~~~~~~~

Ebony heard someone speak, and looked up, seeing Nani."Give me a moment Nani.My mind is fogged and I can't seemed to pull myself away from it."She said, chuckling, resting her head on Keane's shoulder.

"Your welcome" He said responding to the redhead.

He chuckled as he watched her try to get her attention. "Don't bother Nani. Just set the gifts aside for now and have a seat with me.." He said "When the Mistress is all rested, I'm sure she'll be glad to accept them. " He whispered into her ear with a smirk on his face. " What say we grab a spot at the corner" He said gesturing her head at free area. "And you can tell me all your wonderful talents you have and then some extra skills. " He blew into her ear.

While he guided her to the free spot, he began talking a little bit about himself. He made sure not to tell her to much because after all he only just met her. "I'm a psychic if you were wondering what I was earlier. Well A psychic who uses different disciplines. Telekinesis, precognition That's actually how I ended up finding this place. I also know electrokinesis mental manipulation. I can even to some Pyrokinects." He said a small ball of fire popping up in the center of his palms. " Mind you I'm not good at all four. Just average at best. Still helps me get by." When he got to the corner of the room, he took his hat off and threw his jacket to the side. " Ah so nice to not be on the run." He said with smile on his face relaxing and taking in the sites of so many beautiful women. Though his point of concentration was still on the Miko.

Nani was about to protest, but then blushed and closed her eyes, hearing Pike's sensual voice drift in her ear.His voice would sound good when one was having sex with him that's for sure.Leaving the gift on a nearby table, she excused herself and walked with Pike towards a table in the corner.The light barely hit this spot, which was good for if someone wanted a little privacy though not so much.Sitting down, she fixed her kimono and listened.He was so many things, it was surprising he was able to control such abilities.

"I can connect with fallen spirits as well as the Earth herself.From water to fire, from earth to wind."she pulled out a talisman with was embroided with tiny emeralds and banded together in gold."This talisman enhances my aura and lets me control anything I wish.Water is my most favorite to control.I can also read peoples aura's letting me know what they are feeling.Right now..."she blushed."Your aura is gray with pink mixed with it."she smiled."The pink means your happy...or..aroused.I will go with the latter."She mused, running her fingers through her hair."Anyways.Like you I can use telekenises, though I'm unable to read a persons mind, I can still levitate things, though for me it takes alot of concentration.I rarely use telekenises, so I rarely bother with it."

Soon another maid appeared, dressed in a lemon colored kimono and bowed."Ahh, Lady Nani.Would our patron like something to drink."The girl asked, her orange fox ears twitching in happyness.

Nani looked at Pike."Would you like something.A refreshment,or maybe something to consume.We have some delicious cakes.Unless your looking for a well prepared meal?"

Lustfull_Sin said:
"Maybe..your..just...a little..bigger then usual."She said, bitting his earlobe playfully."I'm close to cumming Keane. ram your cock harder inside me and make me cum."she said, licking the outer edge of his ear, then leaned her head and kissed his hard, her tongue darting inside his mouth, licking his tongue, teeth and gums.She raised her body up not so much and dropped it down hard on his cock. She purposely squeezed her pussy walls hard around his shaft, squeezing his cock, wanting him to cum as well, wanting his cum to fill her up nice and good.

If her heart were still beating, by now she would have had a heart attack from so much pleasure and sex she was getting from this man."I'm...c-cumming...."she said, her mouth still pressed to his mouth.Biting his lip, she groaned, body spasming as she came hard.Her orgasm rocked her, and she continued to rock her hips, riding off her orgasm, teeth tugging at his lower lips as she moaned out in bliss.

Keane gladly did as Ebony demanded, fucking her even harder as his hips began to buck almost violently beneath her, plunging his cock deep inside her tight, wet pussy repeatedly as he grunted and groaned with pleasure. "Mmm...cum for me then...Mistress..." And she did soon after, the quivering of her body inspiring his own closer to his orgasm.

Soon after she began to cum, so did he, plunging his impressive member into her as he buried it to the hilt and held her suspended by his hips. "Oh, fuck Mistress! I'm cum...cumming too!" Before her orgasm had even finished playing through, he began to empty his seed into her hungry pussy as it milked him for every drop, his body finally lowering to the chair once more to relax as his climax played out. Resting his head against her, he smiled a bit as he wrapped his arms around her. "Mmm...I have to say...I love it when you cum...and when you make me."

rage0976 said:
Keane gladly did as Ebony demanded, fucking her even harder as his hips began to buck almost violently beneath her, plunging his cock deep inside her tight, wet pussy repeatedly as he grunted and groaned with pleasure. "Mmm...cum for me then...Mistress..." And she did soon after, the quivering of her body inspiring his own closer to his orgasm.

Soon after she began to cum, so did he, plunging his impressive member into her as he buried it to the hilt and held her suspended by his hips. "Oh, fuck Mistress! I'm cum...cumming too!" Before her orgasm had even finished playing through, he began to empty his seed into her hungry pussy as it milked him for every drop, his body finally lowering to the chair once more to relax as his climax played out. Resting his head against her, he smiled a bit as he wrapped his arms around her. "Mmm...I have to say...I love it when you cum...and when you make me."

Mind finally back on track, Ebony, wrapped her arms around Keane's shoulders, burrying her face against the crook of his neck."Praising me gets you nothing."She said and laughed at her statement.Of course praising would get anyone anything.And if they praised her, then they are bound to expect a good fucking."your nice hot cum warms me inside deeply.I'm glad you love how I orgasm, for I love it when you orgasm as well.Your face is so lovely."She said, then pulled away, looking at his face.She could feel his cum slowly slipping from between his cock and her pussy and coated her thighs and his lap.

Before she was about to say anything, she saw something glinting on a near by table next to her and she reached out, grabbing an octogon shaped bottle.She stared at it, not seeing any labeling and simply uncorked the thing.Sniffing it a bit, Ebony tensed, then looked at Eli.Her eyes showing she was hungry for more of him.She knew what was in that bottle for her own master had paid so much just to obtain a small vile of it.Essence of a Succubi was a potent aphrodisiac.Consuming even a drop or even inhaling it was enough to get you in the mood, like ahorny beast in heat.Placing the cork back, she set the bottle down and couldn't help, but rock her hips nice and slow, feeling his cock slide in and out of her pussy in little strokes.She said nothing, instead, she ran her fingers through his hair, and rested her head on his shoulders, rocking her body against his.Who ever brought her the gift went through alot to get so much of it."

Keane simply smiled as Ebony rested against him, stroking her hair affectionately as he turned to kiss her cheek. "Mmm...never said I expected anything Mistress. I just enjoy telling you how wonderful fucking you is, and giving credit where it's very much due," he responded to her remark. His hands moved over the luscious curves of her body slowly, appreciating every contour as his fingertips danced playfully at her delicate skin.

When she brought the bottle to her nose, he had apparently gotten the scent as well, for as she began to move her hips against him, he was already growing harder again, not that he had grown completely flaccid to begin with. Soon he was once more at his full, impressive length as her hips ground into him, filling her once more as his cock stirred against her walls while he rocked his hips against her in response. "Mmm...my Mistress wants more? I'm always happy to oblige..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom