Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons. Join Now!!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Maid Manor

rage0976 said:
Keane simply smiled as Ebony rested against him, stroking her hair affectionately as he turned to kiss her cheek. "Mmm...never said I expected anything Mistress. I just enjoy telling you how wonderful fucking you is, and giving credit where it's very much due," he responded to her remark. His hands moved over the luscious curves of her body slowly, appreciating every contour as his fingertips danced playfully at her delicate skin.

When she brought the bottle to her nose, he had apparently gotten the scent as well, for as she began to move her hips against him, he was already growing harder again, not that he had grown completely flaccid to begin with. Soon he was once more at his full, impressive length as her hips ground into him, filling her once more as his cock stirred against her walls while he rocked his hips against her in response. "Mmm...my Mistress wants more? I'm always happy to oblige..."

She smiled, stopping for a moment."Essence of a Succubi.A very potent thinkg don't you think.A small little wiff and you'll horny for hours to come.Imagine when you drink if."she said, rubbing his cheek."The need will be so great it can last for days on end.You'll need atleast ten or so partners just to relieve you."And for Ebony it was about twenty or so in order to get her to calm her lustfilled rage."We can continue.Unless you wish to relax for a moment and enjoy a small meal.I wanted to go give my thanks to the male who brought me the gift, but it seems.....he's well accupied."She smirked, kissing him."So.Relax for a moment or keep going.I give you the option Keane."

"Well," Keane mused for a moment, giving Ebony a lewd grin as he stroked her hair affectionately. "Perhaps I can make you cum a few more times while you wait for him to be free so you may properly thank him. And then I can eat." He winked at her playfully, knowing full well when she went to thank the man that she would be showing her appreciation in a very intimate manner, so he planned to have her at least once more since they were already connected.

"And then," he added, bucking his hips into her with a lustful grin. "Maybe I will sample a few of the girls, since I'll likely be going for quite a while here, so that I can give you a...proper assessment." Not to mention giving them a proper fucking. "But I do hope you can make some time for me later, dear Mistress." His hips were now rocking and bucking steadily beneath her, getting her riding his hard cock once more as it sank deep into her tight, wet pussy, having been doing so the entire time he spoke to get her working with him again.

Chris gave Fate more as she had asked for. He smiled and began focusing on the surroundings around him and looked for any sign of plant life around him in the Metal Room He found a small potted plant of english ivy across the room. He smiled, while he continued to pound into Fate he closed his eyes and the ivy grew to unreal proportions and spread across the floor and up the bed. He mumbles something unaudiable to Fates untrained ear and the plants leaves became velvet soft and wrapped around them both like a blanket. He spread his wings and slowly created a cocoon around them and the vines surrounded them. A vine shaped ivy tattoo on his skin glowed a emerald green. He returned his focus on Fate and continued to pound into her as she moaned in his arms.

She cried out in bliss, head tilting back, her body trembling.She rocked harder against him, body heating up."Oh...Fuck...master....God yes.."She moaned her hands moving and groped her own breasts, fondling them hard.She stroked her nipples with her thumbs, mouth open as another moan left her lips."S-So good..so good.I need to fuck you master."she said and released one of her breasts, trailed her hand down and grasped his cock.She pumped her hand up and down fast, before sitting up, position his cock and aimed it to her pussy, then she pumged her body down, a groan escaping her lips.She rocked her hips hard again, grinding into him."Dont stop.Please don't stop."she pleaded, laughing a bit, her mind fogging up from the severe pleasure she was getting just by having her antennas and wings rubbed in such an innocent manner.

"These are really sensitive..." Dante replied in between deep breaths, having been tired but moments ago, her writhing and pleasurable moans seemed to have granted him a second wind of sorts, giving him the strength to plunge into her once more. His member now pounding with desire it was thrusted into your warm and tight slit, the throbbing of his hard shaft now resonating within you. Lifting himself to a sit, he pull you into his fine chest, allowing her head to rest upon it. "These must not get touched all that often huh?" He inquired as his eyes rested upon her in a downwards gaze, his hips thrusting as her inner walls separated to accommodate his throbbing mass. Both of his hands now at your wings, he continued to stimulate the pair, watching each and every little sound and twitch her body maid as he continued to prod, glide and otherwise fondle these sensitive appendages. "I wonder what will happen if I do this...?" He asked, despite having an idea of its outcome, his head then leaning downward, his tongue darting out and flickering over her antennae, waiting for a favorable result.

Kal Venku walked in, smelling the sex from the outer door way. "This should be fun." He said to himself as he walked through the inner doors. He smiled, looking at all the beautiful women and he walked to a booth out of the way for the action. He didn't need to jump in and do something, or someone for that matter, right way. He liked to watch and pick out a woman before he did any suducing. He liked being the predator rather than the prey.

'But that happens to all predators sometimes.' He thought to himself, sitting down. He looked about, seeing what was going on in the room.

Anne hurried around the room, waiting on the customers that came in. Just a moment ago she'd been in the back, providing one with their special services, specifically her mouth. Now she was bringing tea and other food to the new people coming in. She stood in the center of the room, watching around for others. She wore a blue kimino, traditional sandals, and black sash with only panties underneath. The kimino was the only thing holding her breasts back. The woman loved working here, everyone was so nice and they'd given her a home after what had happened at her original one. Enough thoughts, there were customers to help.

A new person walked in and took a seat at a booth, he seemed to be looking around and watching the people. Anne smiled and walked over after he'd gotten settled. "Hello Master, can I get you anything or help you with anything you desire?" she asked, giving a bow and bright smile.

[[Hope this is okay Lustfull_Sin, I thought I would stop in with a female to help out]]

rage0976 said:
"Well," Keane mused for a moment, giving Ebony a lewd grin as he stroked her hair affectionately. "Perhaps I can make you cum a few more times while you wait for him to be free so you may properly thank him. And then I can eat." He winked at her playfully, knowing full well when she went to thank the man that she would be showing her appreciation in a very intimate manner, so he planned to have her at least once more since they were already connected.

"And then," he added, bucking his hips into her with a lustful grin. "Maybe I will sample a few of the girls, since I'll likely be going for quite a while here, so that I can give you a...proper assessment." Not to mention giving them a proper fucking. "But I do hope you can make some time for me later, dear Mistress." His hips were now rocking and bucking steadily beneath her, getting her riding his hard cock once more as it sank deep into her tight, wet pussy, having been doing so the entire time he spoke to get her working with him again.

Teasing bastard that he was, Ebony couldn't help, but love the man.Her head tilting to the side, she hummed, muffled moans left her lips as Keane thrusted inside her body, though the light thrusting was enough to get her nice and wet for him."I guess...making me cum again would be a joy.Maybe.."She ran her nails down his chest, leaving small little pink marks."We can go nice and slow.All my life its been hard and fast and wild.I wanna see what the fuss is about when it comes to slow, passionate sex between a man and a woman."She kissed his brow, her arms locked around his neck."You can do slow, right Keane.It migth be a good lecture to teach my girls wouldn't you think?"

"I'll enjoy you here and again, infront of all those guests who are watching.I want them to see that even I can enjoy a man in the most passionate of ways."She kissed him, though not hard, but sensual.Her lips pecking his, her tongue brushing over his lower lip and against the seam of his lips, teasing him as she rocked and raised her body slow and steady, moaning as the slow friction was enough to get her mind going foggy again.
Dark_Knight said:
"These are really sensitive..." Dante replied in between deep breaths, having been tired but moments ago, her writhing and pleasurable moans seemed to have granted him a second wind of sorts, giving him the strength to plunge into her once more. His member now pounding with desire it was thrusted into your warm and tight slit, the throbbing of his hard shaft now resonating within you. Lifting himself to a sit, he pull you into his fine chest, allowing her head to rest upon it. "These must not get touched all that often huh?" He inquired as his eyes rested upon her in a downwards gaze, his hips thrusting as her inner walls separated to accommodate his throbbing mass. Both of his hands now at your wings, he continued to stimulate the pair, watching each and every little sound and twitch her body maid as he continued to prod, glide and otherwise fondle these sensitive appendages. "I wonder what will happen if I do this...?" He asked, despite having an idea of its outcome, his head then leaning downward, his tongue darting out and flickering over her antennae, waiting for a favorable result.

((Its fine Killdozer.Thanks for giving me some help hahaha.))

Myst wrapped her arms around her master's shoulders, her nails digging and runnign along his back as he teased her wings and antennas.No one would ever touch them, that and like she said, no one didn't like seeing her in her real form.But Master Dante.He was giving her much more attention now then anyone has.Breathing hard, she felt his hands move, until his fingers tips glided and touched the base of her wings.She bucked her hips hard against him, head tossing back as she moaned nice and loud.The tips of her wings were twitching, flicking as he stimulated the sensitive bone, circulating the blood and even added more and more pleasure within her."Master....haaa...Master.So good."she cried out, then as she looked up at him, she barely heard what he said, until it was to late.

Her nails ran hard along his back once more, her body trembling.She came nice and hard after having his sweet, slick tongue simply flick at her antenna.Body spasming, her legs wrapping around his waist, Myst rode out her orgasm, her pussy tightening hard around his shaft.She cried out his name.His true name, the word Master not even in her shouting.When she finished, she couldn't even pick up her head.She came and he didn't.That was unacceptable.Masters and Mistresses were supposed to cum before the maid, that, or unless given permission, the maid can cum first."M-Master....I'm...sorry."she said, kissing his chest."I..didn't make you cum first."
Crackle Irondust said:
Chris gave Fate more as she had asked for. He smiled and began focusing on the surroundings around him and looked for any sign of plant life around him in the Metal Room He found a small potted plant of english ivy across the room. He smiled, while he continued to pound into Fate he closed his eyes and the ivy grew to unreal proportions and spread across the floor and up the bed. He mumbles something unaudiable to Fates untrained ear and the plants leaves became velvet soft and wrapped around them both like a blanket. He spread his wings and slowly created a cocoon around them and the vines surrounded them. A vine shaped ivy tattoo on his skin glowed a emerald green. He returned his focus on Fate and continued to pound into her as she moaned in his arms.

She was in what they called, La La Land.Fate's mind was nothing but a blankness inwhich her body was swimming in pleasure and bliss.Each heavy thrust she received from Chris, a hard moan and gasp left her body.Her arms wrapping around his shoudlers, her nails scraping along his back. Fate raised and thrusted her hips against his, receiving him deeper and deeper inside her.On and on she shouted his name without guilt or remorse.Yes, she was supposed to say master and pleasure him, but he commaded and wished that she let herself be pleasured instead.Eyes closed, she didn't watch as her surroundings change.Only did she open her eyes, did she realize that her world was illuminated green.Vines wrapped around them, a protective shield almost."C-Chris..d-did you..make the plant...ahhh~"she couldn't even finish her sentence.She could barely even form a proper sentence without having a moan be placed after each word.Wrapping her legs tight around his wasit, Fate shouted to the heavens as she was close to her release."_C-cumming.cumming, cumming, cumming.I'm..cumming~"She shouted, as she gave one last thrust up and her pussy tightened hard around his shaft as she both milked him and used him to ride off her orgasm.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Teasing bastard that he was, Ebony couldn't help, but love the man.Her head tilting to the side, she hummed, muffled moans left her lips as Keane thrusted inside her body, though the light thrusting was enough to get her nice and wet for him."I guess...making me cum again would be a joy.Maybe.."She ran her nails down his chest, leaving small little pink marks."We can go nice and slow.All my life its been hard and fast and wild.I wanna see what the fuss is about when it comes to slow, passionate sex between a man and a woman."She kissed his brow, her arms locked around his neck."You can do slow, right Keane.It migth be a good lecture to teach my girls wouldn't you think?"

"I'll enjoy you here and again, infront of all those guests who are watching.I want them to see that even I can enjoy a man in the most passionate of ways."She kissed him, though not hard, but sensual.Her lips pecking his, her tongue brushing over his lower lip and against the seam of his lips, teasing him as she rocked and raised her body slow and steady, moaning as the slow friction was enough to get her mind going foggy again.

"I can definitely do slow for you, Mistress," he answered her as his chaotic movements became more gentle. It was actually quite a refreshing change of pace for Keane, and he was happy to slow his rhythm to match Ebony's as his arms moved to hold her body close to his. Now rather than fucking her hard and heavy, he bucked gently and rocked his hips in tandem with hers to create a slow, erotic dance, more akin to making love one might say. Moaning softly into her ear, his sounds told her he enjoyed this just as much, and was happy to be the one to give her this experience.

As Ebony continued to ride him, Keane kissed her back passionately, gently even. His hands traveled her body slowly as his fingertips danced at her skin sensually, using his touch to ignite pleasure on the surface of her soft skin. "Mmm...and you still feel just as wonderful," he admitted to her breathlessly as their bodies continued their soft dance of ecstasy. "It pleases me...that you wished to share such a moment with me, Mistress," he whispered into her ear softly as he kept rocking and bucking gently against her, his hard cock sinking into her at a much more careful and steady pace while she moved on top of him lovingly.

Killdozer said:
Anne hurried around the room, waiting on the customers that came in. Just a moment ago she'd been in the back, providing one with their special services, specifically her mouth. Now she was bringing tea and other food to the new people coming in. She stood in the center of the room, watching around for others. She wore a blue kimino, traditional sandals, and black sash with only panties underneath. The kimino was the only thing holding her breasts back. The woman loved working here, everyone was so nice and they'd given her a home after what had happened at her original one. Enough thoughts, there were customers to help.

A new person walked in and took a seat at a booth, he seemed to be looking around and watching the people. Anne smiled and walked over after he'd gotten settled. "Hello Master, can I get you anything or help you with anything you desire?" she asked, giving a bow and bright smile.

[[Hope this is okay Lustfull_Sin, I thought I would stop in with a female to help out]]

Venku smiled at the woman, looking over her body. "Mm, I do think you could help me with something I desire." He held out his hand for her to take. "Whats your name?" He couldn't wait to start, but he always talk to his host, just because it was rude not to.

Anne giggled a bit as he looked up and down her body, happy that he seemed to like what he saw. "Excellent Master, what is it that you wish of me?" she asked, taking his hand as it was offered to her. "My name is Anne, a pleasure to meet you Master," she said, giving a small curtsy when she told her name.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Nani was about to protest, but then blushed and closed her eyes, hearing Pike's sensual voice drift in her ear.His voice would sound good when one was having sex with him that's for sure.Leaving the gift on a nearby table, she excused herself and walked with Pike towards a table in the corner.The light barely hit this spot, which was good for if someone wanted a little privacy though not so much.Sitting down, she fixed her kimono and listened.He was so many things, it was surprising he was able to control such abilities.

"I can connect with fallen spirits as well as the Earth herself.From water to fire, from earth to wind."she pulled out a talisman with was embroided with tiny emeralds and banded together in gold."This talisman enhances my aura and lets me control anything I wish.Water is my most favorite to control.I can also read peoples aura's letting me know what they are feeling.Right now..."she blushed."Your aura is gray with pink mixed with it."she smiled."The pink means your happy...or..aroused.I will go with the latter."She mused, running her fingers through her hair."Anyways.Like you I can use telekenises, though I'm unable to read a persons mind, I can still levitate things, though for me it takes alot of concentration.I rarely use telekenises, so I rarely bother with it."

Soon another maid appeared, dressed in a lemon colored kimono and bowed."Ahh, Lady Nani.Would our patron like something to drink."The girl asked, her orange fox ears twitching in happyness.

Nani looked at Pike."Would you like something.A refreshment,or maybe something to consume.We have some delicious cakes.Unless your looking for a well prepared meal?"

"Thank you, but the couple I rode with actually fed me." He said recalling the blond and the black hair fondly. "Well, at least they tried to put on the guise as two girls traveling together on a road trip. After some probing in their heads though, they were actually going to get married soon. Decided to leave them a parting gift before I left. Felt a bit bad for high jacking their wills but I think the parting gift is more then enough compensation." He finished with a smile. When she asked him about the drink, He thought deeply for a moment.

"Hmmm, considering the theme you have going on here. How about something to really go with the flavor of the moment. Hana raspberry sake please." He smiled brightly at the serving maid.

"So you can read auras?" He said going back to her abilities. " Pink you see? Well let me save you the trouble and say I'm more aroused then happy." He finished, as the server got his drink and he said thank you drinking it. The raspberry sweet taste as well as the tinge of alcohol slipped through his throat setting his nerves ablaze and warming his body. "Speaking of telekinesis, let me show you what I can do with it for own brand. Just a apply enough force and..."

His minded concentrated. But easily, through his ability, he generated what would seem to be an invisible set of hands. Theses hands began to massage, Nani's shoulders. " How does it feel. Been practicing at this for a while..." He said

rage0976 said:
"I can definitely do slow for you, Mistress," he answered her as his chaotic movements became more gentle. It was actually quite a refreshing change of pace for Keane, and he was happy to slow his rhythm to match Ebony's as his arms moved to hold her body close to his. Now rather than fucking her hard and heavy, he bucked gently and rocked his hips in tandem with hers to create a slow, erotic dance, more akin to making love one might say. Moaning softly into her ear, his sounds told her he enjoyed this just as much, and was happy to be the one to give her this experience.

As Ebony continued to ride him, Keane kissed her back passionately, gently even. His hands traveled her body slowly as his fingertips danced at her skin sensually, using his touch to ignite pleasure on the surface of her soft skin. "Mmm...and you still feel just as wonderful," he admitted to her breathlessly as their bodies continued their soft dance of ecstasy. "It pleases me...that you wished to share such a moment with me, Mistress," he whispered into her ear softly as he kept rocking and bucking gently against her, his hard cock sinking into her at a much more careful and steady pace while she moved on top of him lovingly.

The slow thrusting and movements felt as if she was fucking this man fast and hard.Her insides were melting for him, her body trembling at the simple and sensual little hips thrusts thath both she and him were making.She kissed him, then trailed her lips to his neck, licking at where she bit him."Jesus....why does this feel so much better."She said and realized something.She looked over his shoulders and saw that everyone else around them.....were doing the same thing.Maids were giving the patrons slow, rhythmic blow jobs, while others rode their masters just like how Ebony was.Mistress were layed on tables and were mounted by the male maids, seeing them thrust hard, yet slowly inside them.

She couldn't help but smile at the site.She rarely came down to even mingle with the people, becoming a shadow in her own office.But now she felt happy for being down here and seeing what her maids do and was proud to see them do a good job.She thanked Keane for that and for that, she kissed him a bit hard and deep, though she kept her same slow thrusting against his hips."Thanks to you.I'm feel motivated to spends my days down here, rather then in my office."She smiled."You should feel proud for that."Nipping his lower lip, she closed hers and tilted her head to the side, moaning when his cock rubbed at her g-spot, causing shivers of delight to run up her up.
MasterOfWhispers said:
"Thank you, but the couple I rode with actually fed me." He said recalling the blond and the black hair fondly. "Well, at least they tried to put on the guise as two girls traveling together on a road trip. After some probing in their heads though, they were actually going to get married soon. Decided to leave them a parting gift before I left. Felt a bit bad for high jacking their wills but I think the parting gift is more then enough compensation." He finished with a smile. When she asked him about the drink, He thought deeply for a moment.

"Hmmm, considering the theme you have going on here. How about something to really go with the flavor of the moment. Hana raspberry sake please." He smiled brightly at the serving maid.

"So you can read auras?" He said going back to her abilities. " Pink you see? Well let me save you the trouble and say I'm more aroused then happy." He finished, as the server got his drink and he said thank you drinking it. The raspberry sweet taste as well as the tinge of alcohol slipped through his throat setting his nerves ablaze and warming his body. "Speaking of telekinesis, let me show you what I can do with it for own brand. Just a apply enough force and..."

His minded concentrated. But easily, through his ability, he generated what would seem to be an invisible set of hands. Theses hands began to massage, Nani's shoulders. " How does it feel. Been practicing at this for a while..." He said

She didn't bother giving an order for her own drink.Nani rarely drank herself, that and alcohol took a mean toll on her mind and body.Instead, she relaxed and drank in the site of this man.He was interesting to say the least and good looking.Handsome face and beautiful eyes.Hair long enough for her to hold on to if she were to fuck him.Body bigger then hers, she would be hidden if he were atop.She knew her own aura was changing from a relaxed purple to a deep pink.She was getting turned on and she thanked God that he wasn't able to read it.

Seeing the maid return with the drink, she took the bottle as well in case Pike wanted more.When he had mentioned about the couple she smiled."Well, atleast you were kind enough not to take full advantage of the people, that or killed them.I know a few psychics who do that sort of stuff and happy to say, they suffer for what they do.That and I personally see to their demise, since because of them, the people whom they kill, there spirits seek peace and rest and I have to give it to them."She brushed a strand of hair behind her ear."And I'm glad your enjoing the drink.I can tell that you are.The Mistress has a knack for doing different themes everyweek-"She chuckled"-I believe she's going a Scottish theme some time next week I believe."She chuckled, then relaxed.

Hearing him speak, she looked at him, seeing how well he concentrated.She did blush when he mentioned he was more aroused then happy, so that said alot.Then, before she knew it, she felt invisible hands press and circle her shoulders, her head tilting to the side as she moaned at how good it felt."Oh God, that feels nice."She said rolling her shoulders to the feel.She closed her eyes and sighed."I should be punished."She said, looking at Pike."Tis a maids job to give massages not receive them Master Pike."

Chris heaved and he released his seed into Fate. OH GODS!" He roared and collasped atop Fate as she was filled overflowing with his cum. Oh Fate you are a goddess in your own rights." Chris smiled and kissed her lips softly. Honey your not a fallen angel your an angel who has gained her wings and you flew like a bird." Chris chuckled and nibbled along her chin before slowly pulling out and finding her soaked and his cock drenched in thier after sex juices. Fate you exceeded my every dream." Chris eased up off of Fate and grinned mischeiviously.

Killdozer said:
Anne giggled a bit as he looked up and down her body, happy that he seemed to like what he saw. "Excellent Master, what is it that you wish of me?" she asked, taking his hand as it was offered to her. "My name is Anne, a pleasure to meet you Master," she said, giving a small curtsy when she told her name.

Venku smiled, enjoying her company already. "Come down here. Join me." He said, guiding her down closer to him. "I think we both know what I would like to do." He smiled, brushing his hand around her ass, grabbing it a little. "Anything I have to do before we start?"

Anne nodded and smiled, letting him lead her down next to him. A giggle escaped her when he grabbed her ass. "No Master, nothing. Would you like to stay here or shall I take us to a private room? Anything you desire, we will make it happen," she said, giving him a bright smile and still holding his hand. She liked him, and expected that he would be fun to service.

"A private room, if there is any." Venku said, enjoying her smile. "It seems you're very busy here tonight." He chuckled, looking at her. He took his hand from her ass and moved it down her leg, letting him feel her soft skin under her dress.

"Of course Master, please follow me," Anne said, moving up from the table and tugged on his hand so that he would follow her. "Yes, tonight is a very busy night. We are having a special night to celebrate our incredible customers. My Mistress has us all wearing kimonos like this, as you can see," she said happily, motioning to the other maids. She shuddered slightly, feeling his light touch on her leg below the kimono, giving him a smile. "Just up the stairs are the private rooms. There are many to choose from, some more basic, others with different themes to suit whatever desires you may have," she said, leading him up and pointing out the normal rooms and special ones, waiting for him to choose.

Lustfull_Sin said:
She didn't bother giving an order for her own drink.Nani rarely drank herself, that and alcohol took a mean toll on her mind and body.Instead, she relaxed and drank in the site of this man.He was interesting to say the least and good looking.Handsome face and beautiful eyes.Hair long enough for her to hold on to if she were to fuck him.Body bigger then hers, she would be hidden if he were atop.She knew her own aura was changing from a relaxed purple to a deep pink.She was getting turned on and she thanked God that he wasn't able to read it.

Seeing the maid return with the drink, she took the bottle as well in case Pike wanted more.When he had mentioned about the couple she smiled."Well, atleast you were kind enough not to take full advantage of the people, that or killed them.I know a few psychics who do that sort of stuff and happy to say, they suffer for what they do.That and I personally see to their demise, since because of them, the people whom they kill, there spirits seek peace and rest and I have to give it to them."She brushed a strand of hair behind her ear."And I'm glad your enjoing the drink.I can tell that you are.The Mistress has a knack for doing different themes everyweek-"She chuckled"-I believe she's going a Scottish theme some time next week I believe."She chuckled, then relaxed.

Hearing him speak, she looked at him, seeing how well he concentrated.She did blush when he mentioned he was more aroused then happy, so that said alot.Then, before she knew it, she felt invisible hands press and circle her shoulders, her head tilting to the side as she moaned at how good it felt."Oh God, that feels nice."She said rolling her shoulders to the feel.She closed her eyes and sighed."I should be punished."She said, looking at Pike."Tis a maids job to give massages not receive them Master Pike."

"Yeah I call those people stupid. Those who kill and take what they need." He said with a tinge of annoyance. "Makes the rest of us psychic or meta-humans look bad enough. Not to mention anybody who does that puts themselves on the radar for hunters." He shuddered at the thought. "Good thing a majority us stay on hiding or on the run to avoid detection. I say you lot here are rather lucky though. Governments know we exists. All of you are either legends or shadows of legends to the "normals"." He finished responding.

"Scottish you say?" Pike said with a bit of interest. "hmmm maybe I should wear a kilt then. You can do all sorts of things with A kilt." He finished with a wink and twinkle in his eyes.

The invisible hands continued on the kneading and undoing every tension that was her smooth lithe body. Pike began to take more and more liberties though as to where he was going to massage. Soon the invisible hands reached for her thighs and abs, then even her breasts became the final victims for his assault. "Oh don't worry about punishing. If it's punishment you desire. " He was closer now his real arms around the miko stroking her legs with his real hands. "I'll give you all the punishment you need." His tongue gently glided over her smooth ears. "And if it's a massage you should give. I know a couple of places where we can put you to good use.

From her ears, his tongue now flowed over her neck, a simple bite and he finished. "Now tell me is your own aura pink? Come you can let me know."

Killdozer said:
"Of course Master, please follow me," Anne said, moving up from the table and tugged on his hand so that he would follow her. "Yes, tonight is a very busy night. We are having a special night to celebrate our incredible customers. My Mistress has us all wearing kimonos like this, as you can see," she said happily, motioning to the other maids. She shuddered slightly, feeling his light touch on her leg below the kimono, giving him a smile. "Just up the stairs are the private rooms. There are many to choose from, some more basic, others with different themes to suit whatever desires you may have," she said, leading him up and pointing out the normal rooms and special ones, waiting for him to choose.

"We don't need something too fancy. Just something a little private." He smiled, his hands on her hips. "Do you have a personal favorite?" He asked, kissing her neck. His body was almost in control of him now.

"All right Master," Anne said, smiling as his hands went around her hips. She moaned lightly as his lips touched her neck, giving a slight shudder. Them taking her in and giving her a place to stay wasn't the only reason she loved this job. "It's not about what I like Master, we are here to fulfill your desires," she said, though if she were able to choose, the school room was a fantasy of hers; something about the forbidden teacher and student romance gave her thrills.

He pulled her hips torwards his, pressing his body against her ass. "As long as I get to her you moan like that, I don't care where we are." One of his hands drifted down the front of the kimono and rubbed her pussy through her underwear. "You know? I just want you to myself." He smiled, nipping at her ear.

A hand went over his on her crotch, the other gripping onto his shirt. Anne let out another moan as he started to rub her, knees starting to get weak. "Let us go into the room then Master, perhaps we could try a themed room afterward, if you wish" she suggested, letting him rub her some more, then turned to give him a kiss and pull him towards the closest private room

He kissed her back, pushing her gently into a wall. "Hm. Good idea." He said, slowly pulling her kimono off. "I think you can do without this." He smiled, looking at her. He kissed her neck and tops of her tits as they showed themselves.

Anne shuddered, the cold air sweeping around her as the kimono fell. "Oh Master," she let out in a moan, her hands pressing hard against the wall as he kissed along her bare breasts and neck. Her nipples started to get hard as waves of pleasure went through her.

One of Venku's hands moved to grab her nipples. "Mm." He played with her nipple, twisting it. "Do you like this? Do you want something to play with as well?" He asked, kissing her a little harder. His other hand moved down to her underwear again, rubbing her pussy harder than he had before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom