Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons. Join Now!!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Maid Manor

Myst groaned in satisfaction, unable to breathe properly.She sucked in harsh breathes as her Master pounded into her faster and faster.She was grateful that he helf onto her leg, since she was finding it hard to keep herself up right.Her pussy throbbed, tightening then loosening around his big yummy cock.She held onto his shoulders tighter, her nails digging slightlin into his skin.She cried out, his thrust getting harder and harder against her.

When he leaned in and whispered into her ear, she shivered in delight.She could only give a faint smile and nod her head weakly."Yes..yes..only yours Master.Yours for tonight and no one elses."She said and kissed him deeply, her tongue thrusting into his mouth, searching for his tongue.She found it and began twirling her tongue against and around his, dueling with it, dancing and teasing it as well.

His tongue wildly dancing with hers, they slipped and slid across one another as they continued their slippery dance, it eventually turned into quite the little duel. Their tongues playfully pushing each other down, as each sought dominance over the other, it was honestly hard to get a good grip on one another on account of the moisture, but regardless they tried for quite some time.

His hips continuing to buck their way into her wet slit, his hard cock thrust deeper still, almost bouncing her atop of it as he continued to hold Myst above ground. Pulling back, he broke the kiss, as a small strain of saliva dangled between both of their lips, connecting them by its small and fragile form. Dante's eyes peering down to your breast, he looked them over before saying. "I haven't tasted these yet." His head bent forwards, as he continued to peer at your bountiful and perky breast, his tongue slipping out and flickering over your exposed nipple.

Dark_Knight said:
Myst groaned in satisfaction, unable to breathe properly.She sucked in harsh breathes as her Master pounded into her faster and faster.She was grateful that he helf onto her leg, since she was finding it hard to keep herself up right.Her pussy throbbed, tightening then loosening around his big yummy cock.She held onto his shoulders tighter, her nails digging slightlin into his skin.She cried out, his thrust getting harder and harder against her.

When he leaned in and whispered into her ear, she shivered in delight.She could only give a faint smile and nod her head weakly."Yes..yes..only yours Master.Yours for tonight and no one elses."She said and kissed him deeply, her tongue thrusting into his mouth, searching for his tongue.She found it and began twirling her tongue against and around his, dueling with it, dancing and teasing it as well.

His tongue wildly dancing with hers, they slipped and slid across one another as they continued their slippery dance, it eventually turned into quite the little duel. Their tongues playfully pushing each other down, as each sought dominance over the other, it was honestly hard to get a good grip on one another on account of the moisture, but regardless they tried for quite some time.

His hips continuing to buck their way into her wet slit, his hard cock thrust deeper still, almost bouncing her atop of it as he continued to hold Myst above ground. Pulling back, he broke the kiss, as a small strain of saliva dangled between both of their lips, connecting them by its small and fragile form. Dante's eyes peering down to your breast, he looked them over before saying. "I haven't tasted these yet." His head bent forwards, as he continued to peer at your bountiful and perky breast, his tongue slipping out and flickering over your exposed nipple.

Who would win this little fun duel of the tongue.myst moaned in pleasure as her tongue went against her Master's tongue, saliva trickling down the side of her lip.She sighed, sucking in a harsh breathe when he pulled away, a small thin string of saliva connected from her mouth to his.She panted, then, her head snapped back, her nipples aching as he sucked one of her breasts."Oh..fuck...master..."She was most sensitive when her nipples were teased.She quivered in delight, holding onto him even harder.

She gasped and sighed, shaking her head back and forth."S-So good.so good, so good."She said, biting her lip.She was close to cumming.At this rate, having her nipples and pussy pleasure, she was going to cum so very soon.

Lustfull_Sin said:
She listened, intently.Not daring to interupt his story.So..an angel he was..who was punished for disobedience.She had a few of those here, though they had their form and no one elses.He was a rare angel indeed...or entity that was given the name.If not angel..then what exactly.He sounded so sad as he spoke though, as if cursing the life he had...

"Demon....can mean alot of things.Though..the word is thrown to those who don't deserve such a name."she said.She moved, and climbed ontop of him, straddling his lap.She cupped his cheeks and kissed his forehead."Perhaps....you teaching my maids the proper method of pleasuring..then it'll be a step closer to being forgiven."she looked him in the eyes."I bet your wondering how that'll redeem you.Well..think about it.You do a good ded by teaching this ill educated males and females into the proper ways of pleasing a person.Not just simply giving their bodies for the use of sex, but finding other ways of pleasing, like touching, licking and the such."She was helping him.Somethin she rarely did.People's business wasn't hers to care about, but this man....this angel, needed help and she was going to give it.

Looking up at Ebony, Keane simply nodded, remaining silent as his hands rested on her hips. There was really nothing to say. She may have been right, though it would take much more than this to find what he sought. It was another piece to the puzzle, however, so it was worth giving her words consideration.

Finally, after several moments, he spoke once more, changing the subject somewhat. Thinking about his predicament too much sent him into a dark place, one which he didn't wish to be in. "So what are our plans for the immediate future? Did you have someone specific in mind you wished for me to start with?"

A tall, blond woman entered the Manor, looking slightly bewildered. She looked around at her surroundings and sighed, tilting her head, a brow lifted as she examined her surroundings. "Hmm..." She shrugged, not really caring where she was, only that it was warm and dry. She moved on to the tea room and moved toward the back, weaving effortlessly toward an empty table as she shrugged the long red coat off she'd been wearing. She sat down with her back toward the wall, her front facing the way she'd came as if she expected someone to sneak up on her. The woman then leaned back into the chair, and sighed once more, though it was more of a relaxed one this time around.

rage0976 said:
Looking up at Ebony, Keane simply nodded, remaining silent as his hands rested on her hips. There was really nothing to say. She may have been right, though it would take much more than this to find what he sought. It was another piece to the puzzle, however, so it was worth giving her words consideration.

Finally, after several moments, he spoke once more, changing the subject somewhat. Thinking about his predicament too much sent him into a dark place, one which he didn't wish to be in. "So what are our plans for the immediate future? Did you have someone specific in mind you wished for me to start with?"

Changing subjects? Well she wasn't going to get him for that. She wasn't going to pressure him when it came to his life and business.He was doing her a favor of helping her out with her maids, so the least she could do is keep her noise out of people's business.He asked about who he should start teaching and she raised a brow.She had so many that needed to be taught, and some who just needed more a bit of tweaking.She did think of a few, one of them being Myst of course. She was a resource fairy with alot of determination.

"I have one person...Myst.She's...spunky, so you might have your hands full. But she's very blunt. She has to learn to let others take control without letting herself take the reigns as well and control the patrons."she said hoping he understood.

Unusualdark said:
A tall, blond woman entered the Manor, looking slightly bewildered. She looked around at her surroundings and sighed, tilting her head, a brow lifted as she examined her surroundings. "Hmm..." She shrugged, not really caring where she was, only that it was warm and dry. She moved on to the tea room and moved toward the back, weaving effortlessly toward an empty table as she shrugged the long red coat off she'd been wearing. She sat down with her back toward the wall, her front facing the way she'd came as if she expected someone to sneak up on her. The woman then leaned back into the chair, and sighed once more, though it was more of a relaxed one this time around.

Shade entered the Tea Room, tray in hand, drinks balanced as he maneuvered around, serving everyone their drinks. He was a tall male, about 6'2, lean and skinny, though still a bit muscled. His skin was a pale gray, his eyes a deep blue and his hair was long and black that reached all the way to his ass. He was a hell minion, a servant once to Lucifer, but now serves Ebony and her paying patrons. She saved him..in a sense, and so he owes her for everything. He stops, seeing a lovely blonde woman seated in the corner, her face and body just screaming relaxation.He smiled and approached, stopped and bowing. “Good evenine mistress.”He said as he straightened, his white and green, shrine keeper kimono following along with him. “Mistress, you are new here, no? Please, allow me to bring you a drink, or something to satisfy any hunger you have.” His voice was deep, but if one payed attention, it was the voice and a sub, not a dom. He loved to be used, his body pleasured in whatever way his Mistress or Master see's fit.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Shade entered the Tea Room, tray in hand, drinks balanced as he maneuvered around, serving everyone their drinks. He was a tall male, about 6'2, lean and skinny, though still a bit muscled. His skin was a pale gray, his eyes a deep blue and his hair was long and black that reached all the way to his ass. He was a hell minion, a servant once to Lucifer, but now serves Ebony and her paying patrons. She saved him..in a sense, and so he owes her for everything. He stops, seeing a lovely blonde woman seated in the corner, her face and body just screaming relaxation.He smiled and approached, stopped and bowing. “Good evenine mistress.”He said as he straightened, his white and green, shrine keeper kimono following along with him. “Mistress, you are new here, no? Please, allow me to bring you a drink, or something to satisfy any hunger you have.” His voice was deep, but if one payed attention, it was the voice and a sub, not a dom. He loved to be used, his body pleasured in whatever way his Mistress or Master see's fit.

She looked up, tilting her head at the man standing in front of her. She eyed him carefully, as if contemplating her chances of escape should he suddenly attack her despite the fact that everything about him said he was a sub. She nodded slightly, never taking her eyes off of him. "Yes, I'm new here. Something to drink would be nice, I think. Tea, please. I'm not hungry at the moment." She ran a hand through her hair and sighed. "Yes..tea sounds lovely." She smiled at the man warmly.

Shade smiled and bowed."Then tea it shall be Mistress."He said and stood straight again. "I am Shade, and will be happy to serve your every need."and with that he turned and headed for the long bar where he ordered. He didn't know what kind of tea to get her, since Mistress Ebony had atleast 100 different flavors.So he grabbed the usual Japanese Green tea and placed it on a smaller tray.He thanked the keep and headed back to his Mistress, settling the tea cup down infront of her."Your tea Mistress.Forgive me if you will. I forgot to ask what kind of tea you wanted. I hope regular Japanese Green Tea will be alright to your liking.If not, I can get a different one."

Lustfull_Sin said:
Shade smiled and bowed."Then tea it shall be Mistress."He said and stood straight again. "I am Shade, and will be happy to serve your every need."and with that he turned and headed for the long bar where he ordered. He didn't know what kind of tea to get her, since Mistress Ebony had atleast 100 different flavors.So he grabbed the usual Japanese Green tea and placed it on a smaller tray.He thanked the keep and headed back to his Mistress, settling the tea cup down infront of her."Your tea Mistress.Forgive me if you will. I forgot to ask what kind of tea you wanted. I hope regular Japanese Green Tea will be alright to your liking.If not, I can get a different one."

She picked up the cup, and took a sip and instantly hated it, though one couldn't tell as she'd kept her face blank. She wasn't sure if she even liked tea to begin with, but she definitely did not like this type. "It's wonderful, thank you." She didn't feel like asking him to bring her something different since she wasn't sure what to ask for in the first place. "If you wouldn't mind. My name is Thedora...not Mistress." She took another sip of the tea, this time disliking it slightly less than the first sip, must be an acquired taste...

Shade blushed, hearing her speak her name.He shook his head."Forgive me Mistress.....Thedora...but here in this manor, any patron that enters must be called Mistress or Master regardless. "he said and bowed his head."I cannot use your name just by itself, so forgive me for that."he bowed his head once again

She tilted her head, nodding slightly, "Very well then...Mistress is fine I suppose." She sipped her tea once more, looking as if she was contemplating something. She motioned to the empty chair next to her, that wasn't blocking the view of the door. "Are you allowed to sit, or is that against the rules as well?" She lifted a brow curiously at him as she leaned back against her chair once more. She brought her hand up to her neckline where she fiddled with the chain of a necklace absently.

He blushed and shook his head."No, sitting we can do. Like I said, we bow to our patrons every needs and request."he sat, placing the small tray on the table.He didn't know what to do now. He wasn't allowed to just...approach her.She had to demand what she wanted.He was only allowed to suggest..which he would do."Care....for...a rub...foot rub, shoulder rub..anything Mistress.You seem rather tense."

Lustfull_Sin said:
He blushed and shook his head."No, sitting we can do. Like I said, we bow to our patrons every needs and request."he sat, placing the small tray on the table.He didn't know what to do now. He wasn't allowed to just...approach her.She had to demand what she wanted.He was only allowed to suggest..which he would do."Care....for...a rub...foot rub, shoulder rub..anything Mistress.You seem rather tense."

Thedora thought on the question for a moment, wondering if it would be wise to allow herself to relax, even for a moment. "I suppose a shoulder rub wouldn't hurt anything..." as she spoke she rotated her shoulders, a slight popping noise followed and she sighed as she picked her cup up, sipping once more. "Very well, a shoulder rub would be nice." She smiled at him, though she didn't relax.

He nodded and stood from his seat.He slipped behind her, and before touching her, he blew on his hands, warming them up incase they were cold and settled them on her shoulders. Boy was she tense as hell.He worked his thumbs and fingers against her skin, loosening any knots without causing any pain to her.Her even worked his thumbs across the nape of her neck, smoothing and pushing, gliding and easing."Mistress...your so tense."he said, moving his hands working her shoulders once again.He even slipped his hands a bit down, working out her shoulder blades and inbetween.

Thedora began relaxing, mostly against her will as he continued to work out the various kinks. She tilted her neck every now and then and leaned back into the chair when his hands went forward along her neck. She leaned forward wants more when his hands went between her shoulder blades. "Mm..yes..I am very tense. That tends to happen when you haven't the foggiest idea who you are." She said these things without thinking, enjoying the his hands worked out the kinks, and mostly because she was tired of making things up. "I just need to relax for a while. Somewhere that no one would think to look for me."

He raised a brow, though did not ask nor question.It was Shade's business to learn about her. His duty..simply to please.When she mentioned needing somewhere to stay..well..a place to hide, an idea struck in his mind."Perhaps...the Mistress of the Manor would be happy to provide you with a room to sleep in.She isn't one to toss a being out unless she has too."he said, flattening his hands on her back a bit, pressing and rubbing, then, gently, he ran his finger tips up and down, soothingly till he got back to her nape."There...all finished Mistress.Was there anything else you wished for me to do."He asked, wanting to do something else.He rather enjoyed touching her body, even if it was just her neck and back, but to him, that was enough.

Thedora leaned back against the chair once he'd finished, a hand going back to fiddling with the necklace chain as she thought on what he'd said. "A place to stay would be nice. Though I'm not sure how long I'll be here, could be a while, could be just a few days. I suppose it depends.." She turned in her chair so she could get a better look at him. She took one of his hands and examined it, "Hmm..that was the best shoulder rub I've had since I can remember...which..really isn't that long. But anyway...thank you, that was lovely."

He tensed, shocked at her kindness.He dropped to his knees, his forehead pressed onto her knee."Mistress...I..am humbled.Please...let me ease you still."he said, blushing and kissed her knee."Let me ease the rest of your body Mistress Thedora.And after..I shall seek Mistress Ebony and ask that she let you house here for the time being till you feel like leaving."

Lustfull_Sin said:
He tensed, shocked at her kindness.He dropped to his knees, his forehead pressed onto her knee."Mistress...I..am humbled.Please...let me ease you still."he said, blushing and kissed her knee."Let me ease the rest of your body Mistress Thedora.And after..I shall seek Mistress Ebony and ask that she let you house here for the time being till you feel like leaving."
She blinked, rather surprised by his reaction. She hadn't expected him to go to his knees. "I...suppose...that would be acceptable.." she looked slightly uncertain as she eyed him. "What would you suggest?"

Lustfull_Sin said:
Changing subjects? Well she wasn't going to get him for that. She wasn't going to pressure him when it came to his life and business.He was doing her a favor of helping her out with her maids, so the least she could do is keep her noise out of people's business.He asked about who he should start teaching and she raised a brow.She had so many that needed to be taught, and some who just needed more a bit of tweaking.She did think of a few, one of them being Myst of course. She was a resource fairy with alot of determination.

"I have one person...Myst.She's...spunky, so you might have your hands full. But she's very blunt. She has to learn to let others take control without letting herself take the reigns as well and control the patrons."she said hoping he understood.

Keane simply nodded slightly as Ebony spoke, understanding fully what she meant. He then raised a brow briefly as he seemed to notice something, no, it was more like he sensed it. Wrinkling his nose a bit, he turned to her and tilted his head slightly. "You seem to have a new arrival here. I believe one of your people come now to ask you if she may find sanctuary..."

Ebony was suprised.How was he able to sense someone who just recently arrive.Hmmm...well it wouldn't work if she tried to play hide-and-seek with him."payment is needed in order to be housed here."she said, tracing her finger tip over his eye brow."Although....there are a few exceptances I make...rarely though."she said, then settled her hands on his shoulders."Need more time to soak...or..did you wish to accompany me in greeting our new guest."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shade only smiled."Massage...nothing more or less.Allow me to pamper you Mistress."He took her left foot, easing her shoe off and settled it next to him.Soon he began rubbing her feet, from her sole to heel, then ankle and calf and a bit up, rubbing the back of her knees.He caressed, loosening all the tension on her leg, then went and started on the other one, easing her shoe off and again, easing her foot, from sole to heel.He worked up to her ankle and up her calf, squeezing, then massaging, then rubbed the back of her knee."You have wonderful legs Mistress."he said in awe.He settled her foot down and took her other foot."Lovely and wonderful legs."he said, then raised her foot a bit and kissed her ankle, his lips kissing and sucking at the skin of her ankle.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Shade only smiled."Massage...nothing more or less.Allow me to pamper you Mistress."He took her left foot, easing her shoe off and settled it next to him.Soon he began rubbing her feet, from her sole to heel, then ankle and calf and a bit up, rubbing the back of her knees.He caressed, loosening all the tension on her leg, then went and started on the other one, easing her shoe off and again, easing her foot, from sole to heel.He worked up to her ankle and up her calf, squeezing, then massaging, then rubbed the back of her knee."You have wonderful legs Mistress."he said in awe.He settled her foot down and took her other foot."Lovely and wonderful legs."he said, then raised her foot a bit and kissed her ankle, his lips kissing and sucking at the skin of her ankle.

Thedora sighed, leaning back in her chair as he massaged her legs. "You're very good." She giggled softly as he kissed and sucked at the skin of her ankle, "That tickles a little bit." After a minute though, she was able to ignore the tickling sensation and relax once more. "That feels very good, you're very talented. Your hands..I mean."

Lustfull_Sin said:
Ebony was suprised.How was he able to sense someone who just recently arrive.Hmmm...well it wouldn't work if she tried to play hide-and-seek with him."payment is needed in order to be housed here."she said, tracing her finger tip over his eye brow."Although....there are a few exceptances I make...rarely though."she said, then settled her hands on his shoulders."Need more time to soak...or..did you wish to accompany me in greeting our new guest."

"I'll accompany you if you like, Mistress," Keane responded, his hands resting on Ebony's hips as he looked up at her, his face now the stoic mask he usually wore as he slipped back into business mode. "I think this new arrival may have something to offer you."

He was an ongoing mystery it seemed, passionate and fiery one moment, and cold and stoic the next. The only thing that was certain was that figuring him out was at best a difficult task, and at worst an impossible one. Then again, perhaps a bit of mystery in a man was exactly what she needed in her life. Only time could answer that question.

Shade smiled."Thank you Mistress.Allow me to massage you even more."he said, licking at her ankle and slowly, so very slowly, while he massaged, moved up, his lips kissing the front of her leg.His hands pressed and runned her calfs, while his lips kissed and tended to the skin infront of her leg.He moved up and up, kissing her knee and even went further, stopping when she got to the hem of her dress.He didn't move forward, not without permission, so instead, he went to her other foot, licked and kissed her ankle and did the same thing.Kissing up and up, till he got past the knee, and kissed the hem of her dress."Mistress...do you wish for me..to continue..or stop."he begged inside his mind for her to say continue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ebony smiled."Then let us go. I'm getting pruny."She saw his expressiong change from that in which she fist met him.She smiled and raised herself, and when she did, his face brushed between her ample breats, then he was getting a good glimpse of her bare pussy."Shall we."She simply said and stepped out of the bath, heading for a lounge chair where bath robes were folded onto.She took one and drapped it over herself, not bothering to tie it.She felt refreshed and why not let other get a gander of her refreshed, glowing body.

Who would win this little fun duel of the tongue.myst moaned in pleasure as her tongue went against her Master's tongue, saliva trickling down the side of her lip.She sighed, sucking in a harsh breathe when he pulled away, a small thin string of saliva connected from her mouth to his.She panted, then, her head snapped back, her nipples aching as he sucked one of her breasts."Oh..fuck...master..."She was most sensitive when her nipples were teased.She quivered in delight, holding onto him even harder.

She gasped and sighed, shaking her head back and forth."S-So good.so good, so good."She said, biting her lip.She was close to cumming.At this rate, having her nipples and pussy pleasure, she was going to cum so very soon.

His eye staring into hers, he continued to suckle and nibble at her nipples changing from nipple to nipple periodically, as to not tneglect the other one. He continued to impale her now burning hot pussy with his twitching members, its sudden movement pushes against each of her walls as the head continued to tickle the entrance to her cervix.

He could feel it himself, his hard member beginning to tighten, it was only a matter of time before he unleashed his cream into her pussy. He could only imagine the ways his liquid would mix with her as the tension continued to build in his cock. Just a little bit more and he would explode once more this night.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Shade smiled."Thank you Mistress.Allow me to massage you even more."he said, licking at her ankle and slowly, so very slowly, while he massaged, moved up, his lips kissing the front of her leg.His hands pressed and runned her calfs, while his lips kissed and tended to the skin infront of her leg.He moved up and up, kissing her knee and even went further, stopping when she got to the hem of her dress.He didn't move forward, not without permission, so instead, he went to her other foot, licked and kissed her ankle and did the same thing.Kissing up and up, till he got past the knee, and kissed the hem of her dress."Mistress...do you wish for me..to continue..or stop."he begged inside his mind for her to say continue.

Thedora leaned further into the chair, sighing as his hands and lips moved further up her legs. She nodded before realizing he'd asked her two questions at once. "Continue, please." She closed her eyes, now completely relaxed, a definite change than from when she'd entered the building.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom