Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons. Join Now!!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Maid Manor

She purred, her eyes closing. "I won't take much, I promise."she said and watched as he revealed his neck to her. She almost moaned, her fangs throbbing now. She could hear his vein pulsing from where she was sitting. Ebony had a certain way of taking blood. She either layed ontop of the person and straddled their lap. In this case, she was straddling. "Please...don't mind me."She said, crawling onto him, her hands settling on his shoudlers, her legs spread on either side of his thighs, her knees tucked close to his hip. She leaned in closer, her breasts pressing hard against his chest, her lips slightly brushing against his skin.

He smelled good, though she coudln't tell what it was.She wanted to know more about this man. Did he have secrets, as he mysterious, did he keep to himself most of the time. She would learn in do time, right now, her needs came first.Ebony nuzzled his neck, her lips kissing his ear lobe, then trailed down, kissing his jugular. She hissed as she opened her mouth, her fangs gleaming white. Without warning she struct, her fangs going deep into his skin, his sweet, warm blood filling her mouth. She moaned, clutching his shoulders harder as she drew in hard, sucks, drinking in his blood. She was growing wet not, her body wanting to be touched and felt.She moaned again, his blood warming her tummy as well as her body. One last suck and she pulled away, panting. "Oh..God..."She said, licking his wound. His blood was something she had never tasted before. It was almost like a drug inwhich she had to take another hit from.

Keane

Keane offered a soft, sensual moan as her canines pierced his skin, the feel of her chest pressing against him causing an impressive rise to form in his slacks below where she straddled him. "Mmm...I don't mind at all as long as you don't." He rolled his head a bit as he savored the sensation, a wicked grin beginning to tug at one side of his perfect lips.

Almost as if sensing her arousal, feeling her needs, his hands began to move slowly up her thighs, over her hips, and up her sides, his fingertips just teasing her skin through the fabric of her dress. They moved to her back, tracing the exposed skin before gliding down once more, over her hips again and to her thighs, this time pushing beneath her dress as they moved higher once more to rest on her hips.

His body rocked a bit, grinding against her slowly, his blood sweet and potent as it passed her lips. As she withdrew her fangs from his skin and licked the wound, he shuddered lightly, grinning deviously once more at her verbal response as he turned his eyes to meet hers.
Leaning forward, his tongue slipped out to trace her lips, tasting the remnants of his blood on them.

Myst practiclly beamed with joy, kissing her master sweetly. "oh thank you so much master."she said and kissed his chin, her lips trailing down, kissing his chest, then stomach, her hands slowly inching his pants down till they were around his ankles. She licked her lips, her left hand cupping his hard, heavy sack, while the other wrapped its fingers around the base of his cock. She smiled, feeling it throb.'Your so big Master..I hope I can get you all in my mouth."she said, jerking him a bit, then leaned in, her tongue brushing over the swollen, plump head, then she gave it a quick kiss. She trailed her lips down her tongue licking at the under side of his dick, till she got to where her fingers were, then moved back up even slowler.

She opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around, her hand moving away and placed firmly on his hip. She moved her head forward, taking in as deep as she could and moaned, feeling the head almost brush the back of her throat. Myst pulled away, then boobed forward, going back and forth, sucking nice and hard, though she moved her head nice and slow.

Dante could feel his hard member's throbbing resonating throughout his entire body as he watched her trail down him with what seemed to be a small elated flurry of kisses. *Who knew giving a girl permission to suck my off would make one so happy...* He thought to himself, but in all honestly, even from his brief experience here it was obvious that the maids here were just as lustful as the patrons, all of them taking great pleasure in serving their masters in any way possible.

His thoughts where then stifled as his pants dropped along with his boxers, his hard penis now in full view of the eager girl, it stood at attention as she looked over it and placed her hands its hardness. Her tongue brushing over the head, his hard cock moved up a bit, nearly jumping, as he felt the wetness against his cock. It jumping once more as she kissed it. It was easy to tell it has been a while since he had done something like this...

"Ahmmm..." Is all that he could say as he held back his moan. Your technique perfect, it at times sent wave of pleasure throughout his body and even more so in his cock, the throbbing seemingly increasing against your tongue. His eyes closing for a second, he placed his hand on top of your hair, ruffling it a bit as he rest it on top of it.

Ebony gasped, sighing in pleasure as she felt is warm hand travel up her legs, over her thighs and settle on her hips. She could feel the heat of his hands penetrating her kimono and brush over her skin. She wanted more and she need not ask, for he moved his hand down, though this time, slip those warm hand under her kimono, touching her skin. She felt small tingles dance all over her skin, his tongue brushing over her lips, cleaning what ever trace of blood was left.

She parted her lips, her tongue meeting his, having him taste more of his blood. When he shited his body, she moaned, feeling his buldge rub against her core.Her hands clutched his shoulders and Ebony could eel gazes on her and Keane, but she didn't mind. It was rare for people to see Ebony in the act of lust and pleasure, and usualy she acted in the comforts of privacy, but tonight, she wanted to give a little show. She nibbled his lip, her fangs scrapping his skin. She tugged, then released, smirking. "Touch me more....touch me everywhere."She said grinding her hips even more against his body, her core brushing harder against his bulge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myst sighed, sucking her master off happily, feeling the hard cock throbbing against her tongue. Her moved her hand around his hips, then groped his ass, urging him to move, wanting him to fuck her mouth nice and good. She sucked harder, her head moving a bit faster now.She squeezed his ass a bit more, then moved her hand back over and cupped his sack, fonddling and messaging it, feeling how hard it was getting.

She wanted his cum. Wanted him to shoot that hot seed of his down her throat. She pulled away, her tongue licking the head. She circled and wrapped, teased his cum slit, then guided her hot, wet tongue all over the smooth, bulbous head of his dick. "I want you cum..so badly master."she said jerking him fast and hard with her hand now.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Ebony gasped, sighing in pleasure as she felt is warm hand travel up her legs, over her thighs and settle on her hips. She could feel the heat of his hands penetrating her kimono and brush over her skin. She wanted more and she need not ask, for he moved his hand down, though this time, slip those warm hand under her kimono, touching her skin. She felt small tingles dance all over her skin, his tongue brushing over her lips, cleaning what ever trace of blood was left.

She parted her lips, her tongue meeting his, having him taste more of his blood. When he shited his body, she moaned, feeling his buldge rub against her core.Her hands clutched his shoulders and Ebony could eel gazes on her and Keane, but she didn't mind. It was rare for people to see Ebony in the act of lust and pleasure, and usualy she acted in the comforts of privacy, but tonight, she wanted to give a little show. She nibbled his lip, her fangs scrapping his skin. She tugged, then released, smirking. "Touch me more....touch me everywhere."She said grinding her hips even more against his body, her core brushing harder against his bulge.

Keane

Keane gladly obliged her, kissing her back roughly as his hands began to wander her form beneath the kimono, exploring her every curve, tracing her skin with his fingertips sensually. One hand moved between them, seeking out her core as he deftly parted her lips to massage her clit slowly, the other moving higher, opening the top of her garment to reveal what was beneath as his hand began to trace slowly over her breasts, massaging them each in turn.

As he continued to tease her with his fingertips, his lips pulled away from hers slowly, a sly grin forming on their perfection. He then began to kiss down her neck and collarbone before slowly moving his lips and tongue over the tops of her breasts, teasing them with the possibility of receiving more attention from his talented mouth.

She arched her body, her legs parting a bit more.She felt his hand moving down between her legs, then those warm fingers of his parted her slick, already wet folds and teased her. She moaned into his mouth, her body trembling, her tongue ravaging and dueling with his tongue. If her heart were still beating, it would have been beating like a drum and wanting to jump out of her chest at this point. She usualy was never touched to gently, so sensually. Usually when a man or woman had a chance with her, it was always rough treatment, which she didn't mind, but it was rather nice to have her body treated like a temple.

Ebony then felt the top of her kimono push open, her breasts free to taste warm air. She had to pull away from his lips, panting and gasping when he gropped and massaged her. "Oh...good sir."she said, her cheek resting ontop his head, feeling his slick, hot tongue brush and coat her cold skin. She could feel herself heating up maybe. She was going crazy. She wanted him deep inside her now, but now, she didn't want to ruin this sensual moment that she was getting."Keane...my dear good sir, Keane. Your driving me crazy here with your touches."

Keane

Keane simply paused briefly to offer Ebony a devilish grin, one side of his lip curling wickedly. "My dear mistress, I am only beginning." He then let his tongue trail slowly to her exposed breasts, moving to one nipple as his lips surrounded it. His teeth just grazed it gently before his tongue pressed against it, rolling it a bit and tickling it with the tip. After a few moments of this treatment, he moved to the other side to show it equal affection.

Beneath her his hand had continued to work her slowly, sensually, his fingertips now pressing against her clitoris and rubbing it gently in a circular motion, applying a bit more pressure from time to time, even pinching it lightly between them and tugging gently before returning to massaging it. His free hand was going about untying her kimono so he could slide it from her and expose her beauty to those present as he focused on her pleasure.

Her body arched, her breasts rising to meet his tongue, feeling more and more of it brushing over her now sensitive, perked nipples. She clung to him, her head tilting back, her eyes at half mast. She moaned and she knew people were watching and were probably either getting turned on, or using a maid to relieve the pressure building within their body.She licked her lips, her body rising a bit, then rocked against his fingers, gasping and sighing as her swollen, sensitive clit was teased and played with.

"If..you keep going..like that...I'm going to explode."She said, her body quivering. She felt her obi sash loosen, then fall to the ground, her kimono slipping further down her arms. She moved her arms, and slipped her kimono further off her body, till it hit the floor. Gasps and moans could be heard and Ebony liked it. She loved giving shows, though, she usualy never started in them.She settled one hand on his shoulder, while the other undid the buttons of his suit, pushing it open, then undid the buttons of his shirt. "I wish to see you as well."she said reaching the button just above the waist band of his pants. She trailed her hand, her fingers trailing over the fabric, until she brushed over his bulge."Will you be using this on me as well."she asked, rubbing his hard on.

Keane

Feeling her reactions, hearing her cries of pleasure, and pushed by her words, he wanted her to climax before he ever even got inside her. Moving a bit to let her remove his clothes, he managed to keep his focus and barely left her untouched for a second at any given point as he gracefully contorted to let her get them off. As she worked his pants, he kicked his shoes free and raised his hips to let her push them down as he smiled at her question. "In due time, Mistress. But for now I want to show you there are more ways than one to please a woman, which most of your previous mates seemed to lack in knowledge of, no?"

As he managed to work the pants off, she could feel his erection, nearly fully grown now and rather impressive as it rubbed against her along with his talented fingertips, which now began to probe inside her a bit as well as massaging her clit. "But since you got to taste me, it's only fair I get to taste you as well, wouldn't you agree?"

She stripped him off, little by little seeing his luscious skin. She was hungry all over again, her fangs throbbing. She tossed his shirt to the side, then helped him remove his pants. She was amazed at how well he kept his hands on her, never letting her miss a single moment of pleasure. He helped with removing his pants, along with his boxers and Ebony sighed in amazement, seeing how big he was.

She lowered her body a bit, but moaned, gasping as she felt his warm cock press against her pussy along with his fingers."Maybe...you can teach..the male patrons a thing or two about pleasing a woman..especially pleasing me."She said smiling, rocking her hips a bit. She felt her body heat up now, both from his touching and from the gazes that penetrated her back and body. He mentioned he getting a taste and Ebony flushed, smiling."Oh course...how rude of me. Please, taste me as much as you like."She said, waiting for him to make his move.

Keane

"Mmm...maybe I could, but my job is to teach you how you should be treated right now." He grinned as he began to lift her, guiding her to stand over him before bringing one of her legs to rest over his shoulder as he moved to sit on his knees. His arm clamped around her thigh to hold her steady as he pulled her closer to him, his tongue slipping out to part the lips of her pussy slowly, finding her clit as his fingers had done before, lapping at it quickly a few times before slowly tracing it in circles.

He held her like this for some time, determined not to stop until she came at least once before they went any further. His tongue probed deeper now and then, his eyes looking up her curvy form to meet hers, watching her expressions, listening to her sounds to know when he hit the right spots and using that knowledge to focus on those spots to make her experience all the more pleasurable.

She pouted, disappointed the he wasn't going to taste her now, but later. She was really hoping, but it was fun to wait, since it build up the pleasure even more.Ebony chuckled, feeling her body raised, her knee settled on his shoulder as he slipped down to the floor, sitting on his knees. She raised a brown, only to have her head tilt back as she filled, or almost filled the room with a cry of pleasure. Her hands placed themselves firmly on his hands, her fingers clutching his hair, her nails gently scratching at his scalp. "Ahh~..K-Keane..."she moaned, hearing others moan as well, turned on by this little show. She felt her love juices flowing out of, her pussy stimulated thanks to his hot tongue.

She quivered, her hands holding on even tighter, her hips rocking back and forth now.She moaned, her mouth parted open, her hips moving a bit faster now. She cried out his name, loving how well it rolled off her tongue. She repeated his name. "Keane, Keane, Oh God, Keane."And finally came, her body spasming, her legs wanting to give out from under her, but she was grateful the man was holding her up.

Keane obviously loved hearing his name, which only made him more hungry for her. He showed her no mercy, his tongue relentlessly working her pussy, even after she came, savoring her body's reaction through her aftershocks before he finally let her down slowly, his strong hands more than able to support her as he brought her to his lap so she straddled him once again. "That was the taste I wanted."

He stared at her intently, his eyes sensual, filled with lust for her, and obviously as turned on by the fact they were being seen by all as much as she was, aroused at giving them the knowledge that he was the man to be at this moment, and possibly from now on. "Now, if you want it still..." He pressed against her, letting her feel his engorged cock once more as it teased her slit. "...all you have to do is show me the way..."

Ebony's cries rang out through out the room. Cheering and laughter could be heard as well as praise and moaning. Her sexual pleasure was giving excitement to others and she simply grew hornier and hornier, knowing people were jerking or fingering themselves as they watched her be pleased. She rocked her hips, her orgasm ending, though Keane devoured her like she was s treat for him."K-Keane..."she gasped, leaning forward, her hands holding onto his hair. He finally pulled away and Ebony simpy gasped, catching her breathe. She released his hair, her hand gripping his shoulders for support. She straddled him once more, her pussy dripping with her juices and coating his hard cock. She could only smirk when he said that that was the taste he wanted. "i'm glad....I offered..."She said holding onto him.

She felt the head of his cock press against the folds of her pussy, kaming her release a little mew of pleasure. She blushed, her body flushed in a rosy color now. She trailed her hand down, her nails raking over his skin. She raised herself and took hold of his cock, aiming and pressing the head at her entrance.Her lips parted, her pussy wall stretched as she lowered her body, taking him in little bu little, enjoying the sensation of being stretched in such a way."Oh fuck..."she gasped, her legs shaking now. Inch by inch she took him in, her mouth parted open as she made silent, exerted gasps.Finally he was all the way in, burried to the hilt. Ebony sat motionless for a moment, getting accustomed to his cock."quite....the package you have."She mused.

"I'm glad you feel it's what you deserve." Keane offered a sly grin and winked at her, though he did gasp lightly as he felt her clamp around him a bit. "Now...let's show them all what it's like to really..." He leaned closer to her so she could feel his breath against her ear. "...Really...fuck like pros. Consider it...their first lesson as well."

He traced her lips with his tongue slowly as his hips began to rock slowly beneath her, though he was picking up momentum once she had gotten used to him. His hands rested on her hips to keep her steady as his pace quickened, and what was rocking soon became bucking as he found a steady rhythm, moving in time with her as he guided her to match him.

There was no doubt, she likely had most of the males wanting her, and after this little display he would likely have the same effect with the female servants. But all of that was nothing when compared to what was happening now as he had her bouncing hard on his length by the point, pulling her hips as she lowered herself and he pushed up to meet her, driving his cock deeper inside her. He even paused from time to time to return to grinding and rocking sensually with her before he would begin his hard, rhythmic thrusts once more. His mouth played havoc on her neck, shoulders, ears, lips, and breasts while she rode him, coming at her from all angles to make this the best ride she'd ever had.

She beamed with delight at his suggestion. She at times like to give small shows, but personal ones to her maids, since they loved to watch. She fixed herself, her hands gripping his shoulders. She leaned in and kissed him deeply, her hips raising, then dropping, raising and dropping and she slowly picked up speed. Her ass cheeks slapped against his thighs, her pussy slipping around his cock as she purposely tightened herself, the movement causing her to cry out in bliss. Her nails raked along his shoulders hard, small little red indentations appearing on his skin.

She bucked her hips, holding on to dear life as she rode him like crazy. She kissed him, licked him, tasted him. Her pussy clamped and loosened, going bakc and forth, feeling his hot cock bury and grind deep inside. It was only when he paused and grinding hard into her, did she arch, then cling close,her body shaking in the sheer bliss that overwhelmed her body. She cried out it name, praised god and cursed all in one go.She couldn't control herself, his touches, kisses, thrusts and licking over whelmed her senses. She felt her fangs throbbing and she tilted his head and bit his neck once again, sucking his blood, while her pussy sucked his cock, both wanting to drink the man dry in two ways.

She made long, deep pulls on his necks, his blood flowing down her throat and into her tummy easily. She loved his blood, couldn't get enough of it. She pulled away though, sealing the wound, though instead of licking away any blood from her lips, she kissed him hard, having him taste his blood once again. She felt her stomach tighten, her pussy as well. She was close, near the brink of explosion. She could hear others, both men and woman moaning, needing to release as well.

Keane met her every movement, matched her, their bodies working in tandem toward the same goal as his moans of pleasure began to blend with hers and fill the air as well. As he felt her fangs sink into his flesh once more, he was only more aroused, bucking somewhat wildly in response as he sent her body up and down rapidly on him.

Meeting her lips as she released and kissed him, he traced them as they parted, his tongue savoring the taste of his own blood as his hips continued to buck her relentlessly from beneath. "Mmm...you still...tasted better..." He smiled, then rolled his eyes back as his head dropped a bit to release a deep, sensual growls of pleasure.

Finally he began to get more verbal, using the alluring properties of his voice to help coax Ebony closer to her orgasm. "You feel...so wonderful...Mistress! Mmm...I want you...to cum for me...again!" He had to gasp and moan between words, but still managed to get them out as his cock continued to invade her pussy, demanding her orgasm rather than asking nicely as his lips did.

Myst sighed, sucking her master off happily, feeling the hard cock throbbing against her tongue. Her moved her hand around his hips, then groped his ass, urging him to move, wanting him to fuck her mouth nice and good. She sucked harder, her head moving a bit faster now.She squeezed his ass a bit more, then moved her hand back over and cupped his sack, fonddling and messaging it, feeling how hard it was getting.

She wanted his cum. Wanted him to shoot that hot seed of his down her throat. She pulled away, her tongue licking the head. She circled and wrapped, teased his cum slit, then guided her hot, wet tongue all over the smooth, bulbous head of his dick. "I want you cum..so badly master."she said jerking him fast and hard with her hand now.

"Well keep on like that and you might just get it..." His said with a bit of a struggle as he nearly moaned from the pleasure. In truth, you were really good at what you were doing, while he had been sucked before, he had never been pleased like this. her mouth applying just the right amount suction as her tongues danced along his pulsating member it as hard as a statue against her tongue, yet wet as rain thanks to that very same tongue.

Though he said she only "might" get it, he knew it was coming, so to speak. His member twitching all the more, she knew where to tease on his cock and her hands seemed to attempt to pump out the semen straight from his sack, and if he didn't know any better he would of thought it was working. Any moment now he would burst his seed after many months of keeping it within him...

She moaned and cried out in pleasure, her nails piercing inot Keane's skin. She was close, dear lord help her, she was close to cumming. She licked her lips, her mouth open, her fangs elongated and bare. She coudln't hold on for much longer. He wanted her to cum, demanded that she cum all over him and so she did.

She screamed, her nails running down hard on his chest, her head tossing back. Her body spasmed,her pussy clamping hard around his cock. Guests and maids all around her moaned and orgasmed as well, their sounds along with her's were like an oschestra, a nice orgy music.She soon relaxed, her body going lax. She let her body go limp, her head resting on Keane's shoulder.She panted, her lungs unable to catch much air."Oh...dear....god...."she said, no other words leaving her lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myst smiled jerking her master off even faster."Oh Master..I.I want it...I need it badly."She opened her mouth and took him in again, her tongue licking him her mouth sucking hard.She licked under the cap of his cock, all the way down to the base and sucked his balls hard. She massaged his balls with her tongue, stimulating him, wanting him to burst all over her.

She pulled away, her hand cupping his sack and squeezed her other hand jerking him off. Her mouth was open, ready to catch whatever she could in her mouth."Please.....master..."She begged, jerking him still.

Lustfull_Sin said:
She moaned and cried out in pleasure, her nails piercing inot Keane's skin. She was close, dear lord help her, she was close to cumming. She licked her lips, her mouth open, her fangs elongated and bare. She coudln't hold on for much longer. He wanted her to cum, demanded that she cum all over him and so she did.

She screamed, her nails running down hard on his chest, her head tossing back. Her body spasmed,her pussy clamping hard around his cock. Guests and maids all around her moaned and orgasmed as well, their sounds along with her's were like an oschestra, a nice orgy music.She soon relaxed, her body going lax. She let her body go limp, her head resting on Keane's shoulder.She panted, her lungs unable to catch much air."Oh...dear....god...."she said, no other words leaving her lips.

Keane grinned wickedly as he caught Ebony's lips to kiss her deeply, his tongue dancing sensually with hers for a moment before he pulled away, his hips pushing against her, letting her feel his still hard cock deep inside her once more. He was taking advantage of her hyper-sensitivity so soon after cumming, obviously not finished with her.

"Mmm...Mistress...I'm glad you feel better, but you're not done yet." It was true, he hadn't came yet, which meant one of two things. She would likely be having another orgasm, or would be using her mouth if she couldn't take another.

Her arms wrapped firmly around his neck, her hips slowly moving against his thrusting. She moaned and groaned, her legs quivering. God, she had just orgasmed, but it seemed she wanted more. She was a sex addict, like most vampires and having one orgasm was rather sad for her kind. No, she could keep going, if only a little rest was given, but it seemed Keane wasn't going to give her the pleasure.She wanted to see how her patrons were doing, how well her maids were doing as well.She stopped her hip movement andlooked at Keane."No...not..like this...."she said and raised herself slowly, the turned her body, her back facing him, her legs straddling his once more. She rode him backwards now, her pussy once again consuming his cock. She was in full display now, her breasts bouncing wildly, her pussy leaking out her love juices.

She smiled, seeing all her patrons sill going at it. Some watching her, some watching there maids.Her hands moved up and slipped behind his head, her fingers catching and running through his hair."Harder...fuck me harder....I want you to cum now."she demanded, moving and grinding her hips hard.

Moving with her again once she was settled onto him, Keane only smiled as he nipped at her ear playfully, his warm breath flowing over the cusp seductively as he spoke to her. "Only when you do again..." With that he began to buck with her once more, seemingly turned on by the way she had put her body on display for her patrons and maids. His hands slid up and around her to cup her breasts, squeezing them, letting his fingers pinch and tease her nipples, pushing them together for the pleasure of the viewing patrons, anything to turn her on more.

He continued to talk to her as well while his cock was repeatedly driven deep into her inviting pussy. "Mmm...every man here...wishes he were me. They all...mph! They all wanna...fuck you. See them...stroking their cocks...for you? But I want...want you to tell them...who's cock you're wanting...right now..." To give emphasis to his words and movements, one of his hands slid down her body, his fingertips finding her exposed clit and beginning to massage it sensually while she rode him, the other hand remaining on her ample breasts to continue showing them off to the patrons as it played with them and helped them bounce even more then his thrusts already caused them to.

She looked to the moaning crowd, mostly men watched her. Her male patrons pounded at her maids pussy's or mouths, imagining it was Ebony they were pounding in. She moaned, arching her back as her clit was teased and rubbed, her breasts aching and sensitive to the touch. They wanted her, all her male patrons wanted to fuck her, but the one who was fucking was the man she grew fond of not long ago.She spread her legs wider for her audiences viewing pleasure, her eyes hlaf closed, her hand gripping at his air.

"Yes, yes yes, fuck yes.....t-the cock..."she moaned, her senses in a frenzy. She tried to gain composure, enough to speak, but was finding it difficult."The cock....I...I want.....is already pounding this pussy of mine."She called out heading groans, though they weren't groans of disatisfaction."Cumming..cumming....I'm.....gonna....cum."She called out and it seems everyone was about to as well."Cum..cum for me...fill me up deep inside."She beg, rocking and grinding her hips even harder. Her stomach tightened and then she released, crying out Keane's name, her hand pulling his hair, his hips grinding hard against him, her pussy clamping around his cock once again as she milked him, her own juices spilling out from her.

Every maid, both male and female as well as guest came as well. There cries echoing through out the room, cum either spilling on skin on spilling on carpet. She twitched, holding on to his hair as if reacy to collapse from exertion.

Keane was savoring every word, every motion, everything she did as she rode him. Feeling her getting closer, which was driving him right along with her. "Mmm...fuck...Mistress...this is...this is your cock...right now..." He began to grind with her while his hands continued to massage and coax her closer to her own climax.

Feeling her body convulse, her pussy clamping tightly around him, her announcement of cumming, and her pleas for him to cum with her, he couldn't hold it back any longer as he groaned deeply into her ear. "Gonna...gonna cum...ffffuuuck! Cum...cumming too!" No sooner than he said the words his balls had drawn up, pulsing as his cock throbbed violently inside of her. Giving Ebony one final, hard thrust, he held his hips up so she remained fully impaled on him as he erupted, emptying his load inside her, his hot cum flowing in waves, filling her as he groaned loudly through clenched teeth.

As he finally emptied himself into her, he started to settle down a bit, moving his hips somewhat to try and milk every last drop he had into her, taking a deep breath to steady himself as he exhaled slowly, sitting back in his seat and pulling her back to lean against him so he could hold her for a bit. "Mmm...you...are beyond wonderful...Mistress..." He smiled and nipped her ear playfully as his arms remained wrapped around her waist, his cock still inside her as they showed the whole room what they had to offer.

He pounded into her, his cries of pleasure music to her ears. She gripped his hair harder, even though she was saded and happy and with one last thrust deep and hard inside her, he filled her to the brink. Her womb filled with his hot seed, her body also heating up to it.She twitched, her mouth parted as she sucked in a breathe.

He truly did fill her up to the brink since some of it managed to dripped out and around his cock and coat a bit of her inner thighs. He finished and she simply smiled, her hand releasing his hair, her arms placed firmly ontop of his as he held her."You were even more amazing."She said and sighed, loving the small nip on her ear. She watched, seeing her patrons return from their blissed state and requesting damp towels, drinks and some cigarrettes or cigars. The poor maids all fumbled to their feet, trying to get their minds straight.

She smiled and called out."Did you all enjoy your selfs and the show."Everyone called out in a cheer, happy and some raising their glasses. EBony turned her head and looked at the man that just saded her body."Bath. Lets take one. I had one of out baths renovated so its a bit bigger and more intune to tonights theme."She said and kissed him quickly, turning away and slowly raised herself off him.As his cock left her pussy, some of his cum trickled out and coated his now soft dick."You...truly filled me up good sir."She said and moved off him, snatching a rag from a passing maid and wiped herself a bit, then turned and gently wiped him off.

She set the rag down next to him and reached down, picking her kimono up and simply draped it over her shoulders, not bothering to cover herself."Too tired to move?"She asked with a smirk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom