Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons. Join Now!!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Maid Manor

Laughing softly, Keane stood, reaching for the rag when she was finished to wipe himself off as well before gathering his own clothes, also not bothering to get dressed. There was little point in it after that show, so let the maids marvel. Why wouldn't they after all? He was perfect. He had gone through much trouble to shape this body into something that any woman would find hard to resist when he had taken it over.

Sweeping a hand out, he motioned for the mistress to lead the way. "After you, Mistress." A sly grin formed on his tempting lips as he watched her, letting her take the lead before he fell into step behind her to head to their bath, giving the occasional maid a charming smile as he caught them watching him along the way.

Now that he had endeared himself to her, he would be able to better serve his purpose. After all, for him to be able to properly perform the duties she had asked of him he needed her to be happy with him, to have no questions about his ability. Now that he had quelled any potential for doubt within her, he would be able to do his job unhindered, and perhaps with the benefit of having her again, admitting to himself that no woman had made him feel quite so good before.

Watching the sway of her hips as he walked behind her, he grinned to himself. He would definitely get on that ride again...

Ebony led the way, slowly though, her legs still feeling like jello.She passed a few guests who seemed to be coming back from the Show Room.They stopped and staired and she simply waved to them in good evening.They smiled, then saw Keane and nodded their heads to them, the male sign of Good Job.

A maid came rushing to Ebony, blushing when she saw her Mistress naked.She bowed, low, keeping her posture."Mistress.Cook wanted to know whether you wanted Salmon to be served for the eve or chicken.Also, we ran out of Le' Dipistos Wine, so Cook wondered if he can use Egostos White instead."she said, her voice a bit trembly.

Ebony lifted the mains head up by her chin and leaned in close."I give him permission to do whatever he pleases, so long as my guests are happy."she said and kissed the maid deeply, her tongue brushing over the maids lips, then she pulled away."Thank you my pet.Now run along."she smiled, watching the young girl bow and run off.She turned and looked at Keane, taking his arm into hers and led him toward the South side of the manor, where all the baths were kept."Are you wondering why I did such a thing to my maid, or do you not wish to know."she said, passing through a large double door where it led to a hallway with ten nicely spaced doors.She led him down, till they got to the end, a plack reading "Peace."" Here we are."she said, pushing the heavy door open.

Inside the room was foggy with mist.The bathroom was large, a tub embedded in the ground, thought there were small rocks in the corners as well as walls.A golden dragon was embedded in the wall were water spewed out and filled the tub.A row of showers were lined to the right where one washed and rinsed before dipping into the japanese style hot spring bath."I simply love how my bath came out, dont you agree."she said, closing the door and dropped her kimono where she stood.She went over to the shower wall, were she turned on the already warm water.She said nothing, didn't ask whether he wanted to join, since just standing there was already an invite.Ebony let the warm water run down her body, her skin and blood warming up.She ran her hands all over herself, getting herself nicely rinsed.

Watching Ebony as she stepped into the shower, Keane grinned a bit and moved to join her, needing no formal invitation as her body said more then was needed. Stepping up behind her, he grabbed for some body wash and poured some into his hands before placing them on her back to start lathering her skin. "Actually it doesn't matter to me why you kissed the maid. If you like women too then that just makes things more fun for me as well."

He let his hands move over her skin, adding more of the body wash as needed, helping to clean her off slowly and sensually as he stepped closer to her, letting her feel his form as it pressed against hers so he could reach around her to get her front as well. Lathering her stomach a bit, his hands slid up to her breasts to start massaging the wash into them as well, teasing her nipples playfully with his fingertips as he placed a kiss on her shoulder.

As his midsection pressed against her ass, she could feel he was already becoming excited once more being so close to her. Apparently the boy had not only stamina, but amazing recovery as well. Chuckling softly, he placed a kiss on the cusp of her ear and trailed over the outside with his tongue slowly. "Or perhaps you'd like to be shared sometime between myself and one of your males...I'm not greedy when it comes to pleasing my lovers...as long as no man touches me." He was happy to share, but had no attraction to men at all and would likely kill one who tried to lay a hand on him without losing a moment's sleep over it.

She sucked in a gasp, feeling his hands travel over her back.She shivered, her skin getting bumpy from the sudden shivers."Mmmm....I love everything and everyone Keane. I either fuck my female maids or males, which ever I feel like for the night or morning."She said and closed her eyes, feeling his hands wonder to the front, her back arching as he grasped her breasts and started to knead them, her nipples perking up once more."And I don't mind being shared.I rather love it actually.I'm usualy shared by either two or three men or woman or mixed."she mused, then turned around, facing him.She placed her hands on his hips and squeezed gently."And don't worry...no male maid may touch unless given permission.If a patron doesn't desire males, then only females are provided."She leaned up, her lips hovering close to his."As long as you are fair and not keep me to yourself all the time, then the night shall be fun."she kissed his lips, then again and again.She could fuck him again, since she was well rested and relaxed.

She pulled away, kissing his chin, then neck, the feeling of his vein throbbing as she kissed it."I had a question I've been meaning to ask.Your blood...if doesn;t taste like a regular human beings blood, why is that."

Keane just offered her a sly grin as she turned into him, letting his hands move over her body slowly, sensually, teasing her skin with the promise of more pleasure. "I would never dream of denying another the experience of having you, Mistress. It would be cruel to not allow one to know how you feel. I've never quite been fucked like that by any woman..." He trailed his fingertip under her chin, raising her gaze to his as he watched her with newly building lust in those deep green eyes. "Though I wouldn't complain if you decided to share me from time to time either..."

He then let his fingers trail down, between her breasts before gliding to one side to cup one of them. Giving it a gentle massage, his other hand soon took up the same cause on the opposite side, squeezing her tits gently while his thumbs rolled her nipples beneath them. "As for my blood...it's because I'm not human. Not completely. This body is human, but it is not mine, or at least wasn't until I took it when the original inhabitant passed, and my presence within it enhances everything about it."

He didn't offer an explanation beyond that, though he knew he would reveal his full nature to her in time. Right now, though, it was more fun to remain somewhat of a mystery and keep her interested. He knew the woman's curiosity would keep her coming back to him, and even though he didn't doubt she would come to him again even knowing everything, this simply offered her an incentive to try and 'convince' him to tell her a bit more each time.

Myst smiled jerking her master off even faster."Oh Master..I.I want it...I need it badly."She opened her mouth and took him in again, her tongue licking him her mouth sucking hard.She licked under the cap of his cock, all the way down to the base and sucked his balls hard. She massaged his balls with her tongue, stimulating him, wanting him to burst all over her.

She pulled away, her hand cupping his sack and squeezed her other hand jerking him off. Her mouth was open, ready to catch whatever she could in her mouth."Please.....master..."She begged, jerking him still.

"Ahh... ah..." Dante now Groaned as Myst's skilled mouth continued to tickle and tease his hard cock. He could feel himself about to burst, as the short and cute girl before him sucked on him happily, the tension in his cock building to tremendous levels. He could feel he was only a few seconds away from exploding all over the eager girl and staining her with his white hot seed.

"Aww..." He once again groaned, no longer able to hold it in with the constant stimulation he exploded. His white hot seed flying onto her in long and thick strains, as some flew into her mouth, face, breast and various other locations. It's been months since the last time he let go of his load, and there was much to let out, which he promptly did all over Myst, his tense body now relaxing a bit as the last of his load flew onto her

Ebony sighed, looking at him, her eyes half drooping closed.She smiled, biting her lip, her hands holding onto to his shoulders, his hands roaming all over her body.She sucked in a harsh breathe, feeling her breasts being rubbed and squeezed, fondly lightly, though all he was simpy doing was washing her.She listened to his explaination about his blood and when he finished, she was even more turned on then anything.She wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her body hard against his, her breasts slipping and moving all over his chest."Hmmm..so...your not human."She said kissed his lower lip then chin."I have this thing about nonhuman beings."She smirked, revealing her fangs had elongated a bit."I wanna know a bit more about you..if you care to reveal..unless you wish to tease me and have me guess and ponder, till I beg to know about you."She smiled.

"Here..let me wash you now, since you did the nice thing of washing me."she reached for the scented body wash, lathered her hands and slowly ran her hands over his shoulders, massaging him a bit, then moved his hands down to his pecs, feeling how strong he was. "So..what did you do before coming her."she asked as her hands moved to settle on his hips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myst felt his cock throb, his balls harden.He was close, so damn close.She continued with her hand jerking and fondling, wanting that delicious hot cum of his and she got it.Load after load of the white sticky stuff landed on her tongue, face, breasts and thighs.She moaned, her eyes closing, her mouth catching as much of the cum as if could, before he had no more to give.She swallowed slowly, her head tilting back.She groaned in satisfaction, then opened her eyes and smiled."T-Thank you...so much master."She said licking her lips.She wiped her face up of his cum and licked her hands.She didn't bother with whatever was on her breasts and thighs.

Myst leaned back a bit, raised her knees and spread her legs."Master...I...I want your cock-"She moved her hand down and parted her pussy lips, showing him her wet pink pussy."in here, I want your cock deep inside.Please."

Lustfull_Sin said:
Ebony sighed, looking at him, her eyes half drooping closed.She smiled, biting her lip, her hands holding onto to his shoulders, his hands roaming all over her body.She sucked in a harsh breathe, feeling her breasts being rubbed and squeezed, fondly lightly, though all he was simpy doing was washing her.She listened to his explaination about his blood and when he finished, she was even more turned on then anything.She wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her body hard against his, her breasts slipping and moving all over his chest."Hmmm..so...your not human."She said kissed his lower lip then chin."I have this thing about nonhuman beings."She smirked, revealing her fangs had elongated a bit."I wanna know a bit more about you..if you care to reveal..unless you wish to tease me and have me guess and ponder, till I beg to know about you."She smiled.

"Here..let me wash you now, since you did the nice thing of washing me."she reached for the scented body wash, lathered her hands and slowly ran her hands over his shoulders, massaging him a bit, then moved his hands down to his pecs, feeling how strong he was. "So..what did you do before coming her."she asked as her hands moved to settle on his hips.

"What's to keep you interested if I tell you everything about myself now, dear Mistress?" Keane simply grinned wickedly as she began to rub his body down now, appearing to be growing excited once more himself, the feeling of her breasts pushed against him and rubbing over his skin causing him to harden a bit below the belt once more.

"As for what I did before coming here, various things. I go where I am needed and serve whatever purpose I am needed for. Sometimes that purpose is noble. Sometimes it's...less than such. It's what I am, and what I do. It is my existence, and I am content with it. Now I am here to see to your needs..." He raised his arms, locking his hands behind his head to let her get his sides and abdomen before she made it to his hips with her hands, his eyes simply taking in the sight of her well curved form with much appreciation. "And I have to say it's proven to be the most pleasurable assignment I have had already..."

She could only smile.Pleasing let alone having the chance to fuck Ebony was like an honor.She was once a sex slave herself.Knowing the techniques one needed to know about pleasuring.But apperantly it wasn't smart to keep a vampire as a slave, since they have the tendency to attack their master, who in this case was human born.She ripped the bastards throat out and ran off.That was more than a thousand plus years ago.She still craved sex, wanting it almost every day thanks to her upbringing as a slave.Thus she made the Maid Manor.She simply smiled, thinking back during those exciting times when she just opened up.

Lost in her thoughts, she snapped out of them when Keane raised his arms, giving her more for her to wash.She wrapped her hands behind his back, rubbing up and down his spine, her hands traveling down and gently groped his ass.Nice and firm, which she liked.She moved her hands back forward and her fingers barely skimmed above his already hard cock.She decided, why not tease the man.As he spoke about his past life, she cocked a brow."Hmmm..so you did pleasant and unpleasant things.Killing can be seen as both.I see as pleasurable, though if one of my maids were to be killed all because a patron got carried away, then joy come to me when I killed them."She was giving him alittle hint.Basicly, if one messes with her maids, then they mess with her, personally.

Ebony dropped to her knees, added more body wash to her hands and worked on his strong calfs and shins, going up behind and washing the back of his knees.His cock was at good level with her mouth and she simply licked her lips, wanting to licked the yummy big thing.Though, teasing came first.Bad habit of hers really.She moved hers hands, washing his left thigh, going up and up and before the back of her hand brushed his balls, she pulled her hands away.She smirked and moved to his other thigh.Doing the same as the other, she washed and rubbed, going up and up, and pulled her hands away, before getting to his happy cock.

She bit her lip, looking up at Keane and smiled."Last thing to wash.."she said her lips puckering almost.She settled her hands on his hips, and leaned in a bit, her tongue slipping out and moistened her lips.It almost looked as if she was going to lick him right then and there, but instead she pulled away and wrapped her hand around his cock, jerking him a bit, seeing the soap suds blanketing around his cock.

Listening to Ebony's explanation, Keane nodded his understanding, agreeing with her completely. "I won't confirm nor deny killing, when needed, and I would gladly assist you in hunting down anyone who brought harm to one of your maids."

He watched her closely as she worked his body over, shivering lightly with pleasure at the light tease to his cock now and then. Resting his hands on his hips, finally, he offered her a lustful grin while his eyes kept following her movements.

When she looked as if about to take him into her mouth, and then began to lather his length with her hand, he moaned softly as his eyes slid shut for a moment, opening once more to observe as his hips arched slightly into her grip. "Mmm...you do know how to handle a man, Mistress..."

Myst felt his cock throb, his balls harden.He was close, so damn close.She continued with her hand jerking and fondling, wanting that delicious hot cum of his and she got it.Load after load of the white sticky stuff landed on her tongue, face, breasts and thighs.She moaned, her eyes closing, her mouth catching as much of the cum as if could, before he had no more to give.She swallowed slowly, her head tilting back.She groaned in satisfaction, then opened her eyes and smiled."T-Thank you...so much master."She said licking her lips.She wiped her face up of his cum and licked her hands.She didn't bother with whatever was on her breasts and thighs.

Myst leaned back a bit, raised her knees and spread her legs."Master...I...I want your cock-"She moved her hand down and parted her pussy lips, showing him her wet pink pussy."in here, I want your cock deep inside.Please."

"You're a naughty, naughty girl you know that...?" His said his grin turning halfway mischevious, at first he was quite apprehensive about the whole situation of being at the Manor, but because of Myst she had changed that. "... and I think I like that..." He added, now caught up in the moment as he watched her part her lips to give him a full view of her perfect pussy. That alone was enough to keep him hard, not including all of the "play" before hand, despite having just shot a huge load only moments ago.

"Yeah, I think its time your other mouth got a taste of me..." He agreed with her, as he began to make his way towards her. Taking step by step to build the anticipation a bit, he thought of taking her there and now, but no, he wanted to surprise her a bit. He wanted to hear Myst's moans and groans echo off the walls of the room. Reaching her, he leaned over placing a hand on her back and the other on her cute butt, the tip of hard cock gently grazing her opening. "Ready to take me..." He said as he suddenly picked her up from the groan, turning to the nearest wall he pressed her back against it as he suddenly began to enter her. Her feet dangling a few inches above the ground, as his cock began to part her tight insides.

Ebony only smiled and she jerked him more, her other hand fondling his balls nice and good.She could only chuckle at his comment and it was true, she knew how to handle a man."Man, woman, demon, angel, anything really.Though I would like to get my hands on the Devil himself.I hear he's great in bed."she said as she brushed her palm over his cock head, feeling it twitch against her hand.

She gathered water and rinsed his cock off, making sure all the suds are off."All clean..."She said, not looking at him when she said it, but at his cock.She licked her lips, almost as if she was hungry."Since..you had the pleasure of tasting me...tis only fair I taste you down here as well.."She said and opened her mouth, her tongue meeting the tip of his cock head and ran down, to the base and over his balls.She moaned and sucked his left nut, rolling it and massaging it with her tongue, then she went and did it to the other one.She licked and sucked, teasing and massaging his balls with her tongue and mouth, then moved up, licking his cock, all the way to the tip."Hmmmm...will it fit.."she asked and parted her lips wide, taking his cock and moved forward, taking him as deep as she could, which wasn't all the way.She was barely around the base. the head already pressing against the back of her throat.She moaned and pulled away, only to do it again and again, sucking hard and moving fast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can be whatever you want me to be Master."She said, rubbing her clit, her cheeks flushed as a cute little mew sound left her lips.When he approached, she smiled, groaning, only to gasp as she was raised, then moved to the wall, her back pressing hard."Master....?"She asked, but moaned, going on her tip toes, her legs spreading far apart as he entered her.He was way bigger then she thought.His cock stretched her out a bit, a few more gasps leaving her lips.She rocked against him, her hands setting on his shoulders."Oh..fuck...M-Master...."she said and wrapped a leg around his waist, feeling him going deeper and deeper still til the head kissed against her cervix.She trembled and snapped her head back, groaning in sheer bliss."OH God, yes..please..fuck...me...fuck me hard Master.I want you pounding this naughty pussy."

As he watched Ebony cleaning his cock, Keane couldn't contain the occasional moan, his length twitching with pleasure in her hands. When she finished and rinsed him off, he only smiled at her remark. "Mmm...I suppose you're right. It's only fair..."

Following her with his eyes as she began to lick at his head and down his shaft, he moaned once more. His balls drew up a bit with the pleasure she caused as she teased them. When she had made her way back and began to take his cock into her mouth, he groaned deeply when he felt his head in the back of her throat, his body trembling with delight as she bobbed her head along the length while his hand moved to grip her hair for a bit of support as his knees buckled a bit. "Ffffuuuck! You're...quite talented...Mistress..." Looking down at her through half opened eyes, he found his gaze moving to her magnificent breasts as they swayed with her movements, wondering just what else she could do with her perfect body.

"I can be whatever you want me to be Master."She said, rubbing her clit, her cheeks flushed as a cute little mew sound left her lips.When he approached, she smiled, groaning, only to gasp as she was raised, then moved to the wall, her back pressing hard."Master....?"She asked, but moaned, going on her tip toes, her legs spreading far apart as he entered her.He was way bigger then she thought.His cock stretched her out a bit, a few more gasps leaving her lips.She rocked against him, her hands setting on his shoulders."Oh..fuck...M-Master...."she said and wrapped a leg around his waist, feeling him going deeper and deeper still til the head kissed against her cervix.She trembled and snapped her head back, groaning in sheer bliss."OH God, yes..please..fuck...me...fuck me hard Master.I want you pounding this naughty pussy."

"Anything... Anything I want..." He said in response, as he placed his arms around her slim legs for leverage. His hard cock now making its way into and separating her tight walls, as it continued to joyfully throb within you. His head leaning forward, he stopped just short of her ear as he whispered, "How about for now, you just be mine..." he said as he now blew air lightly into your ear.

"All of mine..." he added, as he began to thrust into you, his hips moving upward and stretching her insides to tightly fit around his rock hard member. "Your naughty pussy feels so good..." He said as he continued to pound into her, his hard cock molding her inside and allowing more of him to enter her, as his throbbing continued to grow in intensity within her.

Ebony simply smiled as she continued to suck him deeper and faster, feelin ghis cock throb against her tongue.She pulled away, licking the sides of his cock, the bottom and even the top.She licked him all over and even gave his balls some more attention as well.She pulled away, jerking him fast then slow, fast then slow."And that is why I'm the Mistress....the keeper of this Manor.I have more talent then anyone else."She simply said and and leaned up highed, her breasts now in level of his cock.She took her breasts in her hands, parted them, then wrapped the soft mounds around his cock."Thrust you hips while I suck this yummy cock head of yours."She commanded and opened her mouth, taking the barely visible cock head that pocked out from the top of her breast and licked it.She teased his cum slit, then sucked, nice and hard, her tongue swieling over the bulbous smooth head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myst groaned in satisfaction, unable to breathe properly.She sucked in harsh breathes as her Master pounded into her faster and faster.She was grateful that he helf onto her leg, since she was finding it hard to keep herself up right.Her pussy throbbed, tightening then loosening around his big yummy cock.She held onto his shoulders tighter, her nails digging slightlin into his skin.She cried out, his thrust getting harder and harder against her.

When he leaned in and whispered into her ear, she shivered in delight.She could only give a faint smile and nod her head weakly."Yes..yes..only yours Master.Yours for tonight and no one elses."She said and kissed him deeply, her tongue thrusting into his mouth, searching for his tongue.She found it and began twirling her tongue against and around his, dueling with it, dancing and teasing it as well.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Ebony simply smiled as she continued to suck him deeper and faster, feelin ghis cock throb against her tongue.She pulled away, licking the sides of his cock, the bottom and even the top.She licked him all over and even gave his balls some more attention as well.She pulled away, jerking him fast then slow, fast then slow."And that is why I'm the Mistress....the keeper of this Manor.I have more talent then anyone else."She simply said and and leaned up highed, her breasts now in level of his cock.She took her breasts in her hands, parted them, then wrapped the soft mounds around his cock."Thrust you hips while I suck this yummy cock head of yours."She commanded and opened her mouth, taking the barely visible cock head that pocked out from the top of her breast and licked it.She teased his cum slit, then sucked, nice and hard, her tongue swieling over the bulbous smooth head.

Doing as she demanded, Keane began to move his hips, pushing his cock between her breasts slowly, moaning softly at the feeling of her full, fleshy mounds surrounding him. "Mmm...fuck Mistress! You're right about being the best..." He still held onto her hair for the leverage it provided, as well as just a bit of control over her movements.

Each time she licked or sucked at the head of his hefty, hard cock as it pushed out from between her ample tits, he groaned more. If she kept this up it wouldn't be long at all before she would be needing to be cleaned again, feeling his balls drawing up a bit, warning him that he would be cumming in no time at this rate.

She moaned and continued to lick, pressing her breasts hard around his cock, twisting and jerking him off nice and good, feeling him throb against her skin.She panted a few times, her body quivering.She knew, felt..hell smelled that he was close to cumming and so she sucked and teased even more on his cock head.

She couldn't help, but rub her nipples, moaning as she teased herself and teased him at the same time."Cum...cum for me....."She commanded him, her voice sultry and lustfilled.if and when he came, she would drink it all and show how good she was at not spilling a drop, no matter how much he shot inside her mouth.She was like a vacuum almost.Any cum that shot in her mouth, she drank greedily, not letting one single drop slip past her lips no matter what.

As she demanded it, Keane could feel the rush coming on as his cock began to throb between Ebony's tits, causing him to growl softly. His body began to shake a bit and his eyes rolled back as he clenched his teeth. Then it happened. "F...fuck! Mistress! Cum...ming!"

As he announced it to her, he erupted as she had demanded with her words and her body, trembling as his knees buckled a bit. His release came in several waves, and while only a few seconds, seemed to last forever in his mind as she milked his entire load from his eager cock. "Oh, Mistress! So...so good!" Soon he was empty and taking a few deep breaths to steady himself, having just came harder than he could recall having ever done so.

She felt his cock throbbing against her breasts, the head spilling out pre-cum.She licked it away, more and more, then groaned, hearing him moan.She smiled, then before she knew it, her mouth was filled with his hot cum and she swallowed every drop, not spilling anything.When he finished, she twisting her tongue around his cock, pulled away and present him with a clean, cum free dick.She rolled his cum inside her mouth, then swallowed the rest and smiled."So good..and I left you nice and clean."She said licking her lips."And I'm still clean as well."She mused and stood, her hands placed firmly on his hips."Come..shall we relax in the tub now."She smirked and pulled away from head, walking over to the large japanese bath, her hips swaying back and forth, her hair wet and clinging her to skin.

She dipped her foot, then the other,then submerged herself, the water coming up around her breasts.She relaxed, sitting on a risen floor, her hands placed on her lap.

Keane offered a nod to Ebony as he regained his breath, moving to follow her to the tub. He watched her body as she walked, appreciating the curve of her hips and ass as they swayed, having to shake his head gently. If he wasn't careful he'd end up here fucking her too often to get any other work done. But right now all seemed well, so he simply went along with it, figuring once she was tired of him she'd send him along. After all, part of his duty was to keep her pleased as well.

Slipping into the tub with her, he leaned back as he slid next to her, putting an arm behind her for her to rest on while his body relaxed. As the warm water soothed his muscles, he gave a content sigh, feeling quite rejuvenated as he looked to her for a moment. "I have to say, this is definitely the most pleasurable way to start a job that I could have possibly thought of." Giving her a wink, he squeezed her against him briefly before sinking into the water a bit to simply relax now.

She sighed and relaxed her head on his shoulder, feeling her body warming up thanks to both the water and him.When he spoke about how he started his job, she only chuckled."When one works for me, they find pleasure in it.I treat my cooks with respect and kindness, for such a thing do they cook me and my guests exquisite food.I pleasure and please my maids as they do me and they are ensured a nice home to live in, good pay and love.Here in the manner, everyone is of equal terms, though not equal to me."she smiled."I maid this manor for a reason Keane.To take those who had nothing, who were froced to whore around and pleasure others for no reward.I took a few humans and demons who spent their lowly lifes on the streets, doing drugs, prostituting, stealing..everything.I was a slave once..."She said, her tone of voice changing.

She remembered her times, slave to a human, who was foolish enough to even keep her as a pet.Oh she did things, things she didn't like doing and still doesnt.Whatever she did, she maid sure her maids never did it, whether they were asked nicely or whether they liked doing it.No, meant no, no matter what.

Keane simply nodded in understanding as she explained herself to him. He was more than familiar with having done things in the past that may be seen as evil. Sometimes it was necessary. He served a cause, and that cause required him to commit atrocities from time to time. He was a sinner who served a greater purpose. He held no illusion that what he sometimes did was indeed evil, but often out of that evil a much greater good was achieved, so he had no regrets.

"And you have me now. I will serve you to the best of my ability until such a time comes that I am needed elsewhere, though you won't be left in need. I am here as long as I am needed, and beyond until beckoned by the next assignment."

She relaxed, moving closer."If I'm fond of you..which I am...and if I still am fond of you..then whoever wishes to hire you will be either guted or payed to leave you be.I may not let you leave this manor Keane."she smirked, flicking water, seeing little water rings form."If I like something, I keep it.If the thing that I kept likes something..or....someone else, then they can have it."She looked at him."Atleast fifty of my maids have fallen in love with some of their patrons and atleast eighteen of those maids have wedded those patrons.Man with woman, woman with woman, man with man.Most of them aren't even human mind you, but happy they are."

She still remebered all the weddings she had attended.She payed for all of them and they were celebrated here, in her Manor."I think...ten of the females that married are going to bare children for the first time.Three will either bare their third or fifth.Children are beautiful.Gifts of the world that need to be cherished but alas...I cannot bare do to what I am.I can only create and nothing more."she sighed,then changed back to her happy mood."Tell me more about yourself.I seem to be ramblings about myself and my life as well as the life of my maids and Manor.So please...will you share more of yourself to me."

"What is there to tell really? You already know I inhabit a body that was not originally my own. Truth be told I no longer have my 'own' body. It was part of the punishment my kind were given for our...disobedience." Keane shrugged gently as he glanced to her once more. "I was once what you might call an...angel. We had a different name for ourselves, but over the years it is what the humans came to call us. I was among those that followed the Morningstar, and fell from grace with the creator. After the war that followed, we were exiled, imprisoned in the Abyss and stripped of our physical form. Now when we manage to escape its pull, we must find a vessel to inhabit to remain on your world."

He frowned a bit as he continued. "And of course most of the humans have taken to calling my kind...demon." He spat the last word with more than a bit of distaste, but quickly regained his composure as he looked to her once more. "Some of us are self-serving, and wish to rule the world, or destroy it, or simply view humanity as toys for amusement. Then there are those of my school of thought, who believe there is a chance to redeem ourselves and return to our former glory, or at least something less...depressing."

He then fell silent as he simply settled in with her to relax, apparently having spoken all on the subject that he cared to for the moment. There was obviously much, much more to his story, but he had already proven to be one who did not share everything at once.

She listened, intently.Not daring to interupt his story.So..an angel he was..who was punished for disobedience.She had a few of those here, though they had their form and no one elses.He was a rare angel indeed...or entity that was given the name.If not angel..then what exactly.He sounded so sad as he spoke though, as if cursing the life he had...

"Demon....can mean alot of things.Though..the word is thrown to those who don't deserve such a name."she said.She moved, and climbed ontop of him, straddling his lap.She cupped his cheeks and kissed his forehead."Perhaps....you teaching my maids the proper method of pleasuring..then it'll be a step closer to being forgiven."she looked him in the eyes."I bet your wondering how that'll redeem you.Well..think about it.You do a good ded by teaching this ill educated males and females into the proper ways of pleasing a person.Not just simply giving their bodies for the use of sex, but finding other ways of pleasing, like touching, licking and the such."She was helping him.Somethin she rarely did.People's business wasn't hers to care about, but this man....this angel, needed help and she was going to give it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom