Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons. Join Now!!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons.Join Now))

"We both have something in common. I don't want to leave either. If anything, I want to live here with you. I will apply to be the manor's music teacher." he said holding her. He sniffled a bit, thinking that this is goodbye, but it wasn't he will return to her and he will continue to give her the same passion that he gave her, if not more. "You have my word as a lover and as a man, I will return to you Candy. I love you with all my heart." he said and kissed her.

He got up and got dressed. He looked at her and puts something in her hand. It was his guitar pick for his guitar. "Keep a hold of this. Consider this my promise to return to you. The next time you see me, I want you to leap into my arms." he said and smiled. He gave her one more long kiss before departing. "I will return Candy...count on it, my beautiful bunny." he thought and heads out.

((We can continue this in our own rp. Lustful))

Giselle could only smile and shake her head at the comment of removing them. "They each have their story to tell. Besides, some of them serve as reminders of mistakes I've made in the past." She wouldn't go into the details, and she couldn't anyway when she felt Manine behind her. The feel of her soft skin against her own had the half Drow shivering in anticipation as she felt the demon's lips so close to one of her sensitive ears that twitched when she spoke. Having closed her eyes for a moment, Giselle's only warning that she had walked away was the sound of the water being turned on. Having heard every word, and the invitation, she couldn't refuse such an offer even if she had wanted to. Besides, who would in their right mind do such a thing?

Following Manine into the water, Giselle smiled a little naughtily herself as she moaned in bliss at the feel of the hot water running down her own well toned body. "Mmmmm, it feels like it's been ages since I've enjoyed a truly hot shower." Turning around so her back was to Manine, Giselle nodded for the demon to use that soap however it is she wanted.

((You should earn a medal if you ask me lol.))

Mai

Mai looked at her reflection in the mirror, neatly arranging her clothes. She smiled when everything was orderly. This day, a highschool theme was scheduled, that meant she got to wear a cute and sexy schoolgirl uniform. It clung tightly onto her, emphasizing her sizable chest. She really liked the uniform and looked forward to wear it in front of the patrons. So, she didn't waste time, finished her preparations and left the Maid's Quarters.

The catgirl went into the Tea Room, where already many guests were served by maids. In more ways than one. She went around, checking if somebody needed something and served them accordingly.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Shade smiled, loving the way Avie said her A. He continued, running his tongue and making the letter B, then slowly did C and took his time doing D. Her juices were exquisite and he coudln't help, but poke his tongue a few times, tasting even more of this delicious honey that coated his tongue."How are you doing Mistress?"He said, flicking his tongue at her clit, before continuing and doing E, then F and enjoyed himself when he did G.

The smell of her was driving him insane and already his cock strained against the zipper of his pants, no doubt a bit of pre was coating the inside of it. He rocked his hips a bit, pretending to already be fucking this naughty and devilish succubus. Oh he coudln't wait to have a go at her if she would have him. He would love to have a strong femanine hand dominating her and making him moan and writhe under her touch.

Shade didn't know how long the time has passed, a few minutes or more maybe, but he was enjoying himself. A few times, he trailed away from doing the alphabet and simply licked at her, sucking on her folds and running his tongue deeply along her slit, nibbling at her pink skin and grazing her clit with his small fangs, before continuing on with H, I and J was his favorite.

Avie shook pleasure when the helldemon continued his alphabet on her pussy. His tongue for some reason was nothing that she had since her mother trained her and Shyrii with those demonic beasts who had tongue that slipped in their tender pussies. She kept her eyes shut, not wanting to look as to how slutty she was in front of the audience. Some people decided to remark on the younger succubus, evaluating her resourcefulness against a hot demon servant like Shade. Many women fawned over many times and used him as a sexual reliever.

The dark-haired then moaned out those “Bs”, “Cs, “Ds” as the sexual torture continued onward without interruption. “I’m doing fine.” With her permission, the “Es,” “Fs” and “Gs” came out with more lewdness and passion. She looked up at the helldemon and saw that bulge on his pants. At least she had some effect on him. “You’re such a bad demon.” Minutes passed on in this challenge and the demoness haven’t cum as of yet.

“I wonder how much longer that cutie will last?” asked one female patron who was naked and had her pussy licked by a maid and her ass fingered by her equally handsome husband.

“She is Shyrii’s little sister after all my love,” he said with a kiss on the cheek. “She should be able to handle his tongue like you did.”

“Don’t embarrassment like that baby,” the wife said as she turned her reddish face away. “I can’t help it that it was so good.”

“Please don’t hide don’t turn your head in shame, Mistress.” The maid down between the woman’s legs reassured her that it was all fun and games. “You’re liking my tongue as well.”

“Ahhh,” the blonde woman moaned out as she got herself wet from the maid’s licking.

“Let’s continue to watch the action dear,” the husband said as he kissed her passionately on the lips before his eyes roamed on the table in front of him as Avie continued to take Shade’s tongue with a passionate “Hs” “Is” and “Js” rolled from her lips. Oh the torture.

Sanoci said:
Eavesdropping on all the various activities occurring in the manor, it was difficult to stay reclusive for long. Growing rather envious of those participating in these lewd games, the hunter had to seize the opportunity and perform a little reconnaissance to track the proper prey within the facility. Pacing through the halls nonchalantly, his predatory eyes were tracing upon all the delicious selections to fulfill his sexual appetite. Moans, words of approval, and other sounds lingered in his ear, practically scouting for some available pussy. It was not hard to spot the obscene individual who was dressed to kill and ready to ravage between the sheets. Hearing an enchanting moan unleashed in the atmosphere, he followed to the source figuring maybe an audience was required if they were so bold to partake in such naughtiness in public. What he witness was a male with an impressive tongue, feasting to his surprise another succubus with a few other ladies. One in particular he recognized, licking his sadistic lips before addressing the crowd.

" Quite a show I see. Nice to see a familiar face, shouldn't you be in the fray or were you waiting for round two where we practice on that ass?"

Morgrim teased the pink haired beauty without a shred of decency in his words. Although the company she kept were quite lustful by their own right, the paranormal hunter had his welding goggle covered hues fixated on Shyrii's body. Mentally messing with her was quite entertaining, exhibiting a malicious grin as if to claim silently that he made her submit to his sex organ. Regardless he stood his grounds, allowing himself to be distant in case his perverted fantasies took over and he desired to rape her in front of her friends. With his special abilities, she knew just how aggressive he would be if hungered her flesh in the sexual way.

Shyrii enjoyed her little sister’s torture as Shade did a wonderful job using that tongue expertly. She had to chuckle from such action in front of her, but that familiar ominous voice broke her eyes away from the spectacle. “I’m not ruining the initiation for my little sister, Morgrim. As for ‘Round 2’, that will have to have to wait a while. I have initiate my vampiric friend. If I tell you where we’re going, things won’t end well given you job and nature,” the Mistress told the hunter.

Nyarly said:
As he let his eyes wander around the room, watching all the beautiful girls, Keiichi noticed that one of the maids approached him. Since the manor had currently a highschool theme, she was dressed like a schoolgirl, which fitted well to her apparently young, but developed body. He stared at her nicely-sized breasts, pushed together a bit by her arms, but quickly looked up as she spoke to him. She had a very pleasant voice, that seemed to fit her well. Young but mature.

She was quite nice and Keiichi really liked what he saw. He blushed a bit, but he didn't feel too uneasy.

"Hello," he greeted her back, "if you don't mind, I would like your company." He lightly patted on a seat next to him. "I'm Keiichi, what's your name?"

The maid blushed a little before she took her at the Tea Room. She rather grateful that he didn’t start asking about fucking instantly. Too many times guys want to shove their meaty cocks in a maid’s hole and ask questions later. She considered those types of behaviors rude and disrespectful. He definitely looked cuter up closer, and was happy that no other maid took him. No question that she was going was going to give him plenty of fun in this place before day’s end.

“My name is Yuuki,” she said to guest with a blush on her cute face. Her blue eyes wandered around on his body. “I’m curious as to why you came to this place?”

Vergil1989 said:
Giselle could only smile and shake her head at the comment of removing them. "They each have their story to tell. Besides, some of them serve as reminders of mistakes I've made in the past." She wouldn't go into the details, and she couldn't anyway when she felt Manine behind her. The feel of her soft skin against her own had the half Drow shivering in anticipation as she felt the demon's lips so close to one of her sensitive ears that twitched when she spoke. Having closed her eyes for a moment, Giselle's only warning that she had walked away was the sound of the water being turned on. Having heard every word, and the invitation, she couldn't refuse such an offer even if she had wanted to. Besides, who would in their right mind do such a thing?

Following Manine into the water, Giselle smiled a little naughtily herself as she moaned in bliss at the feel of the hot water running down her own well toned body. "Mmmmm, it feels like it's been ages since I've enjoyed a truly hot shower." Turning around so her back was to Manine, Giselle nodded for the demon to use that soap however it is she wanted.

((You should earn a medal if you ask me lol.))

Manine smiled,watching as the female enjoyed the warm water a bit to much. At this point, she would join the water and let her hands roam freely about Giselle's body, but she stilled herself. She would make this bath time last long until the later afternoon perhaps. "Just relax and enjoy the water."She said, moving closer and gently pressed the scented soap to the woman's dark skin, running it over her back and soon her free hand joined, running up and down the woman's back, sudsing the skin with scented soap.Manine lathered her hands, placed the bar back on its holders and slowly began to massage Giselle's tense shoulder, gently loosening any tight knots."My, so many knots here and here. Oh wow, here as well."She said, pressing her thumb between the shoulder blades and eased the tension.

She grabbed the bar, lathered, replaced and slowly moved her hands around Giselle's body, circling her waist and placed her hands on her taut stomach."Enjoying yourself?"She asked, moving her hands in circles, soaping the taut, smooth skin and gently reached her hands up, her thumbs just grazing under her breasts."Where else do you ache Giselle?"She asked, moving her hands so her middle fingers gentle brushed over the hard nipples of Giselle's subtle breasts. Manine pressed herself even more against Giselle, leaning close and blowing cool air in the woman's ear."Do these ache?"She tugged at her nipples."Hmm....they feel like it."She pinched them, rolling them between her fingers and gently tugged them, releasing them and pinched them again."I wonder where else your tense."She asked, pushing a leg between Giselle's and gently raised it, making the woman straddle her thigh.

Sinful Bliss said:
Avie shook pleasure when the helldemon continued his alphabet on her pussy. His tongue for some reason was nothing that she had since her mother trained her and Shyrii with those demonic beasts who had tongue that slipped in their tender pussies. She kept her eyes shut, not wanting to look as to how slutty she was in front of the audience. Some people decided to remark on the younger succubus, evaluating her resourcefulness against a hot demon servant like Shade. Many women fawned over many times and used him as a sexual reliever.

The dark-haired then moaned out those “Bs”, “Cs, “Ds” as the sexual torture continued onward without interruption. “I’m doing fine.” With her permission, the “Es,” “Fs” and “Gs” came out with more lewdness and passion. She looked up at the helldemon and saw that bulge on his pants. At least she had some effect on him. “You’re such a bad demon.” Minutes passed on in this challenge and the demoness haven’t cum as of yet.

“I wonder how much longer that cutie will last?” asked one female patron who was naked and had her pussy licked by a maid and her ass fingered by her equally handsome husband.

“She is Shyrii’s little sister after all my love,” he said with a kiss on the cheek. “She should be able to handle his tongue like you did.”

“Don’t embarrassment like that baby,” the wife said as she turned her reddish face away. “I can’t help it that it was so good.”

“Please don’t hide don’t turn your head in shame, Mistress.” The maid down between the woman’s legs reassured her that it was all fun and games. “You’re liking my tongue as well.”

“Ahhh,” the blonde woman moaned out as she got herself wet from the maid’s licking.

“Let’s continue to watch the action dear,” the husband said as he kissed her passionately on the lips before his eyes roamed on the table in front of him as Avie continued to take Shade’s tongue with a passionate “Hs” “Is” and “Js” rolled from her lips. Oh the torture.

Shade groaned, sending vibrations all along her slick lips and clit. He continued to roll his hips, wanting to fuck this woman hard, but controled himself. To have such feelings was surprising, since usualy it was he who submited to a woman's touch, not the other way around. Hearing that perfect J, he continued, licking K, then took his sweet, slow time with L, dipping his tongue in, pressing at her clit and ran it down her slit, poking into her pussy, before running it to the side, making L. Doing M was even more fun, since he traces along her lips, dipped down the slit, then back up her slit and down along the other lips.

"Ten minutes so far. Keep going Avie.Shade, keep working that tongue."Cherish said, chuckling.

Oh Shade didn't want to stop.Spreading her legs farther, he did N and O was another favorite, for he made a nice circle going lip to clit to lip to almost her little tight hole and back to her other lip.With his thumbs, he spread her lips open and did P all along the pink glistened skin.Q was fun and so was S."Oh Mistress. You taste and smell so good. Are you close yet?Close to cumming."he asked, wanting her to coat his tongue with that delicious honey, but she was strong willed...maybe.How long will it be before she came nice and hard and hopefully begged for his dick

Ebony couldn't help, but rub the bridge of her nose, then proceeded to rub her temples, as if unable to believe all this was happening in one whole damn day."The AC unit is only two years old, I had it installed back then. I may be ancient, but I'm not one to dally in the old ways and such."She told Aislyn, incase the human was thinking that Ebony had no clue as to how to live in the modern and new ways."Jesus, all this in one whole damn day.Unbelievable."She muttered, watching as the girl was funny to put a sticky note, showing everyone it was out of order. She was going to found out who the hell fucked in here and thus broke the damn thing."I'll have to send someone to purchase a few fans."She sighed and left, leading the girls out. The gym felt hot, and Ebony was already sweating a bit.

Moving accross the room, she headed for the Sauna and dreaded how that place would feel like. When she reached the door, she took a moment, wondering how it was inside. Hot, blazing, hell on fire.When she pulled the door open, a blast of cold air hit her, making her shiver."What the..."She stepped inside and went to where the Sauna control unit was. It was located on the other side, which meant passing a few of the sauna rooms to get to it. Once there, she saw the thermometer and saw it was about 32 degrees F. "H-How.."She couldn't understand. The Gym was blazing, but the Sauna was now a freaking cooler. Ebony unlocked the door and to her relief, no smoke or burning could be seen or smelled, but she did notice something.The unit itself was rather amazing, working to offer steam and the right temperature. If was offereing steam alright, but cold fog would better describe. Upon the machine was the main thermostat that kept the Sauna was it's supposed to be....but it wasn't there. Instead, it was on the floor, broken, a few wires and pieces scattered around it. "Who....the fuck..insists on fucking in places like this."She said, no doubt thinking it was two or more people having a fucking good time."Tell me you can do something."She said, not even looking at Aislyn.

"I see. A lot of business owners are cheaper with their technology. They only replace things when it cannot be fixed, or it would be cheaper to replace. It's just a simple way of managing money. I've seen decades old piece of equipment in things half it's age. Didn't mean to imply you were cheap or anything, just expressing the normal case. The updates should keep my job less strenuous though. For that I thank you." As for the note, it wasn't such a funny thing for her. The sign was a reminder. While she was normally great at remembering things, there was always something that slipped. So to remind herself, notes were made. Repair this, fix that, don't eat so-and-so's lunch in the staff fridge. Just by writing things down, she had a much better chance of remembering it, and the sticky note was the last little line of defense.

Then came the biggest anomaly she could think of. A sauna, which used heated stones, powered by electricity, was ice-cold. Like water freezing ice-cold. It made no sense. Electrically-powered, it could go no lower than room temperature with no current flowing through. With current, it could only heat up. It defied science. Busted thermostat or no, there was just no plausible reason for this shenanigans. And she had to figure it out. "I... I have no clue." Aislyn sighed, admitting that she wasn't prepared for half the battle. G.I. Joe would not be happy, because she didn't know jack shit at this point. So she put her hand to the wrecked spot where the thermostat had been, inspecting a little before closing her eyes and trying to think it through. She'd been known to pull off some miraculous feats of inspiration with a few moments with whatever she needed to mess with. Maybe it was a part she wasn't aware of. Maybe cold air was getting piped in form somewhere. Maybe a wizard did it. She just needed the spark of inspiration.

Sinful Bliss said:

The maid blushed a little before she took her at the Tea Room. She rather grateful that he didn’t start asking about fucking instantly. Too many times guys want to shove their meaty cocks in a maid’s hole and ask questions later. She considered those types of behaviors rude and disrespectful. He definitely looked cuter up closer, and was happy that no other maid took him. No question that she was going was going to give him plenty of fun in this place before day’s end.

“My name is Yuuki,” she said to guest with a blush on her cute face. Her blue eyes wandered around on his body. “I’m curious as to why you came to this place?”

"It's nice to meet you, Yuuki!"

It seemed like she was a bit shy. At least, she was blushing a bit too. That made Keiichi feel more relaxed. He was glad that she approached him. He probably wouldn't have dared to speak to such a pretty girl himself.

"Well..." Keiichi responded, "you see, sometimes I... visit brothels." He blushed a bit more. Even in a place like this it wasn't really easy to admit it. "But there was always something missing. I can't really put my finger on it, but I think it just felt... impersonal And recently, I heard about this place, that it was like a brothel but more than that. Well, and now I'm here."

He quickly took his cup and drank from it. Surely she wouldn't get angry about that, it wouldn't make sense. But still he felt uneasy to talk so nonchalantly about it.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Shade groaned, sending vibrations all along her slick lips and clit. He continued to roll his hips, wanting to fuck this woman hard, but controled himself. To have such feelings was surprising, since usualy it was he who submited to a woman's touch, not the other way around. Hearing that perfect J, he continued, licking K, then took his sweet, slow time with L, dipping his tongue in, pressing at her clit and ran it down her slit, poking into her pussy, before running it to the side, making L. Doing M was even more fun, since he traces along her lips, dipped down the slit, then back up her slit and down along the other lips.

"Ten minutes so far. Keep going Avie.Shade, keep working that tongue."Cherish said, chuckling.

Oh Shade didn't want to stop.Spreading her legs farther, he did N and O was another favorite, for he made a nice circle going lip to clit to lip to almost her little tight hole and back to her other lip.With his thumbs, he spread her lips open and did P all along the pink glistened skin.Q was fun and so was S."Oh Mistress. You taste and smell so good. Are you close yet?Close to cumming."he asked, wanting her to coat his tongue with that delicious honey, but she was strong willed...maybe.How long will it be before she came nice and hard and hopefully begged for his dick

Avie loved attention she was getting in her first go around in the Manor. People continued to complement her stamina as the helldemon toyed with wet pussy like a deviant expert. She also got her older sister -- along with her best friend and an elf maid -- watching the entire thing unfolded in their eyes. Three more letters in the alphabet and three more moans of pleasure from the naughty succubus. It seemed that her passionate cry brought many people to watch along with friends. By the time letters J, K and L were done, she was panting for breath. Her vampire friend informed say that it was only 10 minutes in and yet, it felt like one hour. Shade spreads her legs wider to let the people in the Show Room how much of horny slut she was. The next four letters were tortuous on the gray-skinned sinner. So much so, it almost had her thinking about cumming on his face, but she wasn’t going to give in now. “I’m not going to lose… mmm… that easy,” she moaned out as turned her head way, trying not to watch or hear the things around her.

Nyarly said:
"It's nice to meet you, Yuuki!"

It seemed like she was a bit shy. At least, she was blushing a bit too. That made Keiichi feel more relaxed. He was glad that she approached him. He probably wouldn't have dared to speak to such a pretty girl himself.

"Well..." Keiichi responded, "you see, sometimes I... visit brothels." He blushed a bit more. Even in a place like this it wasn't really easy to admit it. "But there was always something missing. I can't really put my finger on it, but I think it just felt... impersonal And recently, I heard about this place, that it was like a brothel but more than that. Well, and now I'm here."

He quickly took his cup and drank from it. Surely she wouldn't get angry about that, it wouldn't make sense. But still he felt uneasy to talk so nonchalantly about it.

Yuuki listened to his explanation with a fairly normal answer. Apparently the guy was no stranger with brothels during his sexcapades. So he should not have a problem dealing with a place that houses hundreds of female maids whose only job was to please the patrons and their wishes. Every patron in the Manor loved the blue-eyed cutie, whether they were man or woman, they couldn’t hate her innocent nature as a maid. They loved her even more as a sexual deviant.

“Here in the Manor, the maids are personally trained to fulfill any desire that a woman or man has,” she told the cutie. “We personally make sure that patrons are taken care of. Since this is a highschool theme, I’m sure that you have some hidden desire you want to try out.” Yuuki gave the young a devious wink from those gorgeous blue eyes. She was certain that it was going to make him nervous or assertive in the situation.

((You have no idea lol.))

Giselle could tell that Manine was enjoying herself, and the half Drow couldn't help but sigh in no small amount of pleasure at the feel of the demon's hands on her skin, along with the wonderfully scented soap that came along with them. The woman's comment about her tense muscles was spot on since the life she led didn't give much chance for her to relax at all. "You...mmmm...could say that. I rarely stop in any town for long....since my dark skin...kind of freaks the locals out considerably. My...kinsmen, are not known for their....mmmm...mercy....to say the least." Giselle moaned, closing her eyes and leaning into the woman's strong and sensual hands, feeling her put her leg between her own thighs. Putting her own hands against the bathroom wall, Giselle smiled and gasped a little bit as Manine's thighs bumped a metal stud she had had put through her clit long ago. She had all but forgotten about it until now, the result of a dare by her two brothers that she had lost, surprisingly enough.

There was another one in her navel, but that one Giselle had had put in from a sense of proving she wasn't all about following daddy's words to the letter. It was more for herself than anything, but Manine found it when her hands went over her flat stomach. Moaning a little louder when she felt the Hellspawn tug on her breasts and her hardening nipples from both the water and the massage, Giselle nodded her approval. "I am...indeed tense...there. Gods...have you done this before by chance?" She teased, wondering what other tricks this demon had up her sleeve.

Sinful Bliss said:
Yuuki listened to his explanation with a fairly normal answer. Apparently the guy was no stranger with brothels during his sexcapades. So he should not have a problem dealing with a place that houses hundreds of female maids whose only job was to please the patrons and their wishes. Every patron in the Manor loved the blue-eyed cutie, whether they were man or woman, they couldn’t hate her innocent nature as a maid. They loved her even more as a sexual deviant.

“Here in the Manor, the maids are personally trained to fulfill any desire that a woman or man has,” she told the cutie. “We personally make sure that patrons are taken care of. Since this is a highschool theme, I’m sure that you have some hidden desire you want to try out.” Yuuki gave the young a devious wink from those gorgeous blue eyes. She was certain that it was going to make him nervous or assertive in the situation.

The maid didn't seem to be shocked about his answer. Of course, why should she? Keiichi felt a bit dumb that he worried about that. But openly talking with her like that eased his nervousness. He felt that he would get along with Yuuki well and looked forward to spend more time with her.

However, she made sure to raise his nervousness again. She was right, of course, there were things he would like to try out. And even though she sweet and had a certain innocence to her, she was pretty seductive, which made her even attractive.

"I'm... not completely sure, to be honest." He had to calm herself down a bit. "What do you like to do, actually?"

Alexander looked up at the manor sighing a depressful sigh. "What am I doing..I need to get back to writing..." He thought, but there was only one problem. He has a bad case of Writer's Block. For the past 2 days he's been trying to write his next novel. The problem was that he doesn't know who to start it. One day, after going mad with frustration, his best friend texted him about a plce that could help him relieve stress. Having nothing better to do, Alex decided to check it out.

Still nervous on what to expect, he took a big gulp and went on in. The place was nice, with a lovely atmosphere. Plus plenty of lovely maids walking about the place. It made him blush a bit as he continues to look around. He soon took a seat and begin to relax. "Such a nice place. I can see a good story out of this." he said to himself as he adjusted his tie a bit.

((Character bio: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=10755&pid=668922#pid668922))

Silver117 said:
Alexander looked up at the manor sighing a depressful sigh. "What am I doing..I need to get back to writing..." He thought, but there was only one problem. He has a bad case of Writer's Block. For the past 2 days he's been trying to write his next novel. The problem was that he doesn't know who to start it. One day, after going mad with frustration, his best friend texted him about a plce that could help him relieve stress. Having nothing better to do, Alex decided to check it out.

Still nervous on what to expect, he took a big gulp and went on in. The place was nice, with a lovely atmosphere. Plus plenty of lovely maids walking about the place. It made him blush a bit as he continues to look around. He soon took a seat and begin to relax. "Such a nice place. I can see a good story out of this." he said to himself as he adjusted his tie a bit.

((Character bio: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=10755&pid=668922#pid668922))

Mai

As she went around the room, serving the guests, a pretty good-looking man caught Mai's eye. She didn't think that she saw him before, he was probably here for the first time. He seemed relaxed, but maybe he could use her company. Especially, if she was right and this was his first time. And attractive men like him were nearly always a pleasant company...

The catgirl went to the man, smiling sweetly, and bowed slightly.

"Hello and welcome to the Maid Manor," she greeted him. "I'm at your service. Is there something that I can do for you?"

Fully relaxed now, Alex notice a girl with ears like a cat approaching him. Puzzled by it but thought nothing more then just a costume, he stans up and smiles at her. "Nice to meet you, I'm Alex." he replied and shakes her hand. "The Maid Manor? That could be a good book title." he thought then looked at her. "Well, what kind of service do you have here? I am under alot of strees at the moment." he tells her with a smile. He hand started to twitch completely tempted to touch her ears to see if they are real.

Mai returned the handshake, still smiling. He seemed to be a bit confused about her, but she didn't think long about it.

"It's nice to meet you too, Alex," she replied. "You are here for the first time, aren't you? Well, basically you are being served and entertained by maids here. That can be something simple like serving you food and drinks or giving you company, someone to talk to." Mai blushed and turned away a bit before she continued. "Or pleasing you sexually. Besides the Tea Room, where we are at the moment, there are multiple baths, sex rooms, where we have many toys, and a show room, to show off maids and letting them dance for you." Still blushing, she turned back to him. "Well, that's it basically. The Manor is a good place to relax and relieve stress, so you will probably find here what you need. I will do my best to serve you well."

He gulped hering her said that the maids can have sex with them. He shouldn't though since he writes adult novels. Win her back turn, he decided to get close to her and hold her close. "I know you would do a great job." he whispered romanticly in her ear. He soon began to pet her cat ears and smiled seeing that it they were real. He pets them geltly as his arm was placed under her breasts. "I believe you can help he relieve this stress." he whispered before kissing her cheek.

Mai was a bit surprised when he held her, as she didn't expect him to get so close so soon. But it was by no means unpleasant, quite the opposite. She shivered a little when he pet her but didn't back away. He seemed to like her cat ears. That didn't surprise her, many patrons, that she served, were fond of her feline features. Blushing a bit more, she felt the kiss on her cheek. He sure wasn't timid. That made her feel more daring too and she returned the kiss.

"That's what I'm here for," she replied, then whispered in his hear: "To fulfill all your wishes and desires."

He smiled once she kissed her back. He'd had to text his friend back to thank him about this place, but that would have to be later. Right now, he was more focused on Mai. "Well then my pretty kitty, lets takes this some where more private. You can help me relax with a private show, a little kissing, or even more." he said to her. One hand continued to pet her ears as the other teased her large breasts. His lips then begin teasing her cheek and neck. Alex wanted her to be relaxed too, so they both can have some fun.

Gasping, Mai felt him teasing her breasts through her school uniform. She leaned her head back when he kissed her neck, sighing as she felt his lips on her soft skin. She really enjoyed it and wanted more.

"More private?" She responded, her hand roaming over his back. "The most private place would be a sex room. That would be the only place if you want us to be alone." She leaned in and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "I don't mind other people seeing us, but if you wish we can go up."

Alex smiled hearing that she'll love to take him somewhere more private. He returned the kiss and let's his hand travel from her breast to under her school skirt. "Then I guess it'll have to be a sex room. I'm alittle shy when it comes to public things, but i could soon open up to it." he tells her. He begins to stroke Mai's pussy as more lust begins to flow through his body. he chuckled as the pours more lust into her.

Nettik_Xes said:
"I see. A lot of business owners are cheaper with their technology. They only replace things when it cannot be fixed, or it would be cheaper to replace. It's just a simple way of managing money. I've seen decades old piece of equipment in things half it's age. Didn't mean to imply you were cheap or anything, just expressing the normal case. The updates should keep my job less strenuous though. For that I thank you." As for the note, it wasn't such a funny thing for her. The sign was a reminder. While she was normally great at remembering things, there was always something that slipped. So to remind herself, notes were made. Repair this, fix that, don't eat so-and-so's lunch in the staff fridge. Just by writing things down, she had a much better chance of remembering it, and the sticky note was the last little line of defense.

Then came the biggest anomaly she could think of. A sauna, which used heated stones, powered by electricity, was ice-cold. Like water freezing ice-cold. It made no sense. Electrically-powered, it could go no lower than room temperature with no current flowing through. With current, it could only heat up. It defied science. Busted thermostat or no, there was just no plausible reason for this shenanigans. And she had to figure it out. "I... I have no clue." Aislyn sighed, admitting that she wasn't prepared for half the battle. G.I. Joe would not be happy, because she didn't know jack shit at this point. So she put her hand to the wrecked spot where the thermostat had been, inspecting a little before closing her eyes and trying to think it through. She'd been known to pull off some miraculous feats of inspiration with a few moments with whatever she needed to mess with. Maybe it was a part she wasn't aware of. Maybe cold air was getting piped in form somewhere. Maybe a wizard did it. She just needed the spark of inspiration.

Ebony wasn't pleased with the girls answer, but then again, a Sauna shouldn't be cold at all, but hot, well humid hot, but still, cold?Whe rubbed the bridge of her nose once more, trying to figure out-

She stopped, hearing giggling."DId you hear that?"She asked, hearing the giggling again. It was faint, as if coming from the walls.Looking around, Ebony saw nothing, but heard the faint giggle of a child."It....can't be.."She said, drawing her brows together in irritation. THe last time she told these being to leave her be was when she threaten them with exorcism and that was twenty years ago, now they have returned."I know what happened."She said, looking at Aislyn."Tell me, do you believe in ghosts?"She asked, a question one would surely laugh at."Its alright if you don't, but just trust me when I say that ghos-"something snapped in the machinery, causing a few bits to fall onto the ground, which made Ebony grow even more irritated."Best you come out or else I'll get the exorcist here within five minutes, or I'll personally do it myself. And believe me. My method will not be pleasant."

Sinful Bliss said:
Avie loved attention she was getting in her first go around in the Manor. People continued to complement her stamina as the helldemon toyed with wet pussy like a deviant expert. She also got her older sister -- along with her best friend and an elf maid -- watching the entire thing unfolded in their eyes. Three more letters in the alphabet and three more moans of pleasure from the naughty succubus. It seemed that her passionate cry brought many people to watch along with friends. By the time letters J, K and L were done, she was panting for breath. Her vampire friend informed say that it was only 10 minutes in and yet, it felt like one hour. Shade spreads her legs wider to let the people in the Show Room how much of horny slut she was. The next four letters were tortuous on the gray-skinned sinner. So much so, it almost had her thinking about cumming on his face, but she wasn’t going to give in now. “I’m not going to lose… mmm… that easy,” she moaned out as turned her head way, trying not to watch or hear the things around her.

Shade used his thumbs to spread her lips open, getting a good glance at the pinkness inside.He pressed his tongue moving across her clit, then ran the tip down along the pinkness, making the letter T. He started at the top inner lip and moved his tongue down,down, down and then curved and licked up, making U.V was simple, moving his tongue down, then sharply up.W was rather fun, moving his tongue down, then up, then down then up again.Doing X was enjoyable and Y was amuzing. Last came Z and he took his sweet time, dragging it along her clit, then zagging then across her lips and he was done with the alphabet."Mmm, Mistress, never knew the alphabet could be so enjoyable."he mused and kissed her engorged little clit.

"Oh, twenty minutes.Almost to the thirty mark. Come now Shade, work her pussy. I wanna see her cream all ove rherself."Cherish laughed.

Shade nodded and looked up at Avie, his mouth hovering over her moist lips.He blew cool air, seeing her pussy twitch a bit.Moving one hand, he teased her inner lips with a finger and without even saying, he thrusted it deeply inside of her, going deep, then withdrawing, only to thrust two fingers now."I wanna see how pretty you look when cumming Mistress."He said thrusting his fingers in and out, nice and slowly, curving them so he rubbed at the special spot that made all woman cry out to there holy or unhole entity.His lips circled her clit, his fangs scraping along the little nub to better stimulate her.

Vergil1989 said:
((You have no idea lol.))

Giselle could tell that Manine was enjoying herself, and the half Drow couldn't help but sigh in no small amount of pleasure at the feel of the demon's hands on her skin, along with the wonderfully scented soap that came along with them. The woman's comment about her tense muscles was spot on since the life she led didn't give much chance for her to relax at all. "You...mmmm...could say that. I rarely stop in any town for long....since my dark skin...kind of freaks the locals out considerably. My...kinsmen, are not known for their....mmmm...mercy....to say the least." Giselle moaned, closing her eyes and leaning into the woman's strong and sensual hands, feeling her put her leg between her own thighs. Putting her own hands against the bathroom wall, Giselle smiled and gasped a little bit as Manine's thighs bumped a metal stud she had had put through her clit long ago. She had all but forgotten about it until now, the result of a dare by her two brothers that she had lost, surprisingly enough.

There was another one in her navel, but that one Giselle had had put in from a sense of proving she wasn't all about following daddy's words to the letter. It was more for herself than anything, but Manine found it when her hands went over her flat stomach. Moaning a little louder when she felt the Hellspawn tug on her breasts and her hardening nipples from both the water and the massage, Giselle nodded her approval. "I am...indeed tense...there. Gods...have you done this before by chance?" She teased, wondering what other tricks this demon had up her sleeve.

Manine had felt the cool feeling of metal against her thigh, but she said nothing. So this woman lived to peirce herself in naughty places. Well at least it would make it fun to pleasure her more thanks to that little piercing.Leaning close, she licked along the Drow's lovely ear before whispering."I have done many things my naughty Drow friend. You'll experience alot of things thanks to me."She said, grabbing both the Drow's breasts and pressing them together, raising them up as her thumbs rubbed and pressed against the stiff nipples.She raised her leg higher, pressing her thigh against the woman's slick sex, moving it slightly just to stimulate her."I can feel you are wet and its not because of the water."She teased, holding the woman's breasts and spread them a bit, only to move them gently in circles."So big and soft. Lovely breasts you have. I wonder how many have had the honor of touching and sucking them."She asked.Suddenly, Manine pulled her hands and her leg away, leaving the woman with a sense of longing, but not for long. She turned her around and pressed her against the smooth shower wall, her breasts pressing hard against the Drow's.

With a wicked smile, her moved her leg once more between Giselle's and raised it up high, pressing her thigh harshly against the woman's sex.She leaned in and kissed her, pressing her lips harshly against the woman's and thrusted her tongue inside, tasting her deeply.With her hands, she took hold of the Drow's hips and forced her to rocked forward, to ride the thigh that was pressing against her sex.

Mai gasped when she felt his hand under her skirt. Even through her panties, she clearly feel it and she became more and more aroused. The catgirl smiled up at him, moving her hand down his back and gently caressing his butt.

"Then we should go," she said. "I'm sure you don't want to long either."

With that, she took his hand and led him up into one of the rooms on the second floor, locking the door behind them. The room was simple, but comfortable with a large bed and a cabinet, filled with various toys. Mai went to the bed and sit on it, smiling invitingly at Alex.

Alex removed his tie as he looked around the area. It was simple and nice. It almost looke like his study except for the large bed ther. He sees Mai gesturing him to come over to play with her. That was something he wouldn't refuse. He goes to the bed and begin kissing her passionately. His tongue enters her mouth to play with hers and a playful tango. He lifted up her school shirt and undo her bra so his hands teased her nipples so it could be suck upon.

Ebony wasn't pleased with the girls answer, but then again, a Sauna shouldn't be cold at all, but hot, well humid hot, but still, cold?Whe rubbed the bridge of her nose once more, trying to figure out-

She stopped, hearing giggling."DId you hear that?"She asked, hearing the giggling again. It was faint, as if coming from the walls.Looking around, Ebony saw nothing, but heard the faint giggle of a child."It....can't be.."She said, drawing her brows together in irritation. THe last time she told these being to leave her be was when she threaten them with exorcism and that was twenty years ago, now they have returned."I know what happened."She said, looking at Aislyn."Tell me, do you believe in ghosts?"She asked, a question one would surely laugh at."Its alright if you don't, but just trust me when I say that ghos-"something snapped in the machinery, causing a few bits to fall onto the ground, which made Ebony grow even more irritated."Best you come out or else I'll get the exorcist here within five minutes, or I'll personally do it myself. And believe me. My method will not be pleasant."

"I've seen vampires, cat-girls, and demons... Doesn't seem too unlikely that ghosts could exist too." She started to hear the little titters and chuckles, something flowing around them with a malign presence. Not horror-movie evil, just not beneficial. And as pieces snapped and fell to the ground, Aislyn couldn't help but sigh softly in a small bout of frustration. After all, SHE had to fix that. "I'd really appreciate it if you'd stop breaking my machines." Well, not hers per se, but they were her charges now that she was the maintenance crew for the whole facility. "I don't know what you've done to make a heating unit spew cold, but you're clearly beyond simple mechanical knowledge." She tried to pin the location of this said ghost of the machine.

"At least come out so you can tell us what it is you want."

Mai softly moaned when he kissed her. She returned it, her own tongue playing with his. As he removed her bra, she slipped one hand under his shirt, caressing the bare skin underneath. The catgirl leaned back when he played with her nipples, soft moans escaping her lips. When he sucked on them, she gently pressed his head against her chest.

"You are doing that well," she whispered. "It feels so good..."

"Just like my stories...I aim to please." He said and continue to pleasure her breasts. He he was loveing the maons she that was escaping her mouth. He lays her down on the bed and continued making his moves on her. Alex kisses down her body starting at he lips down to her waist. "Lets see if I can make you feel more relaxed." he chuckled as he removes her skirt and thong. "Already wet..." he said as he starts kissing and licking her pussy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom