Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons. Join Now!!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nyarly said:
Her moans getting louder and louder, Mai felt her pleasure and arousal rising. It was nearly unbearable by now and she moved her hips even faster as she rode him. Finally she couldn't take it anymore. Embracing Alex tightly, her breasts pressing firmly against his chest, she came, screaming out the pleasure she felt. Her juices flowed out of her, over his cock and onto the bed, as the orgasm took over her body.

Alex held the embrase as well while her orgasm to control of her he kissed her deeply and smiles on she was done. He could stll feel her hips moving along his cock. It was like she wanted more pleasure from him. He pets her ears and look into her eyes. "That was so good, but now it's my turn." He smirked and rolls over so he was now on top. Kissing down her neck, he begins to fuck her slowly. With every kiss he gives her, he increases his speed.

“Yes, Master,” Yuuki said as she began to unbutton her blouse. All but the bottom two buttons were undone. Her pink bra was visible. She saw him look at her bra for a few moments before continuing to her mini-strip tease. The horny maid undid the bra’s clasp that was on the front and slowly exposed her bare 34D breasts. She unbuttoned the last two buttons and took her blouse off. She put her bra on the counter. Standing there completely topless she waited for her young master to say something.

“Sometimes pictures doesn’t do them justice. They’re much nicer up close in real life,” the husband said after looking at her breasts for a short while. “They’re in a perfect size as well.”

“Like what you see, kiddo?” said the rich woman who had already let go of Keiichi’s cock as she started at the cute and busty maid, juggling her mounds with her bare hands.

Silver117 said:
Alex held the embrase as well while her orgasm to control of her he kissed her deeply and smiles on she was done. He could stll feel her hips moving along his cock. It was like she wanted more pleasure from him. He pets her ears and look into her eyes. "That was so good, but now it's my turn." He smirked and rolls over so he was now on top. Kissing down her neck, he begins to fuck her slowly. With every kiss he gives her, he increases his speed.

After her orgasm subsided, Mai was Catching her breath a bit. She returned the kiss, still moving her hips a bit. His movement caught her off-guard and she was a bit surprised when she found herself at the bottom. But then she smiled up at Alex, waiting for him to begin. Even though she just had an orgasm, she still could bear more and she certainly didn't want to keep him unsatisfied. As he kissed her neck, she closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling. When he began to fuck her, she moaned softly and got louder as he increased the speed of his thrusts.

Sinful Bliss said:
“Yes, Master,” Yuuki said as she began to unbutton her blouse. All but the bottom two buttons were undone. Her pink bra was visible. She saw him look at her bra for a few moments before continuing to her mini-strip tease. The horny maid undid the bra’s clasp that was on the front and slowly exposed her bare 34D breasts. She unbuttoned the last two buttons and took her blouse off. She put her bra on the counter. Standing there completely topless she waited for her young master to say something.

“Sometimes pictures doesn’t do them justice. They’re much nicer up close in real life,” the husband said after looking at her breasts for a short while. “They’re in a perfect size as well.”

“Like what you see, kiddo?” said the rich woman who had already let go of Keiichi’s cock as she started at the cute and busty maid, juggling her mounds with her bare hands.

Keiichi watched her carefully as she began to strip down. Even though she just gave him a blowjob and stood now naked pussy before him, his heart began to beat faster as she uncovered more and more of her sizable chest. His gaze rested firmly on her bra, as she took it off, revealing her large breasts. He couldn't help but smile at the sight of them and his cock grew a bit more harder.

Keiichi didn't answer the question. It wasn't necessary, it was obvious that he liked it. He stood up, went closer to her and grabbed her breasts, gently squeezing them.

"They are beautiful," he said to Yuuki. "I really like your tits."

Smiling at her, he rubbed over one of her nipples, then took it between his fingers, tweaking it softly. Then he went slowly down to her other breast, still grabbing it firmly, and took her nipple in his mouth. Gently, he sucked on it, flicking his tongue over it a few times, still playing with the other.

His thrusts never stoped as Mai kept screaming in pleasure. "You want more...let me hear it" he said as he sucked and rubbed her breasts. Each thrust was more powerful then the last. His cock cock twitched and grind her insides while he moaned with her. His thumb brushe over her clit to make her louder. "I'm going to make you cum one more time before I do" he tells her as he was so very close to cumming.

Her moans got louder as he fucked her. Feeling his cock moving with more force in her wet pussy, Mai became hornier and hornier. She hugged Alex, holding him tightly, while he mercilessly thrust into her and rubbed her clit. It was nearly too much for her and she felt that she wasn't far from her next orgasm. Holding him, Mai endured a few more thrusts, but soon he drove her over the edge. Screaming, she came anew, her juices gushing out of her pussy and drenched his cock, still pounding into her.

He retuned the hug as he didn't stop. He knew he was approaching his limit so he have to make every thrust count. He felt her cum drown his cock and that was enough to trigger his own orgasm. He trembled and moaned in pleasure as his cum filled her up. It nearly took him a minutes before he pulled out and ans let their mixture leak out her pussy. "Wow...so good" he panted as he lay beside her. He caressed her cheek and kissed her softly for such a great fuck.

Mai smiled when he reached his own orgasm and filled her body with his cum. She was panting a bit, having just had a second orgasm. When he pulled his cock out, a mixture of his cum and her juices rand out of her pussy, staining the bed. The catgirl giggled a bit when she heard him. He was without a doubt satisfied, but also seemed a bit tired. She returned the kiss, teasingly licking over his lips and gently caressed his chest as she lay near him.

"I'm glad that you liked it," Maid said. "I hope, I could relieve your stress a bit."

Nyarly said:
Keiichi watched her carefully as she began to strip down. Even though she just gave him a blowjob and stood now naked pussy before him, his heart began to beat faster as she uncovered more and more of her sizable chest. His gaze rested firmly on her bra, as she took it off, revealing her large breasts. He couldn't help but smile at the sight of them and his cock grew a bit more harder.

Keiichi didn't answer the question. It wasn't necessary, it was obvious that he liked it. He stood up, went closer to her and grabbed her breasts, gently squeezing them.

"They are beautiful," he said to Yuuki. "I really like your tits."

Smiling at her, he rubbed over one of her nipples, then took it between his fingers, tweaking it softly. Then he went slowly down to her other breast, still grabbing it firmly, and took her nipple in his mouth. Gently, he sucked on it, flicking his tongue over it a few times, still playing with the other.

“Mmm…” she sighed, her eyes half closing, resting back against one of the chair as he got a taste for the expanse that was her breasts. Her skin was soft and smoother than most maids. The feel of her flesh under his touch almost her cream between her legs. Each bit of attention felt a little easier to give than the last, her body seeming to reward him for his efforts as she relaxed and let him work.

“That,s right, Master... Nice and easy...” she responded warmly to his grasping hands, not seeming to be bothered by how he molested the proud mass of her breasts, seeming to enjoy it, even, as his hands sunk into the surprisingly firm surface, eventually finding her nipples, as disproportionate as the rest of her breasts, a soft gasp slipping from her lips as he sucked on one and seized the other.

Nettik_Xes said:
She found herself being dragged away and lectured on what may be seen around the area. She honestly hadn't thought of that in such a way. They were ghosts, and she'd assumed they'd been here often enough to know. Although, the notion of ghosts popping out and yelling boo in the middle of sex was an amusing idea. For the one on the outside anyway. "I assumed the kind of knew. They've obviously been around far longer than they appear. I figured they'd have figured out what sex was by now. But the jumping out is a bit of a concern. Just figured if they could expend their energy elsewhere, they wouldn't bother business."

Ebony then gave them their ultimatum, which they heartfully agreed on. And just like that, parts were back in place and fixed. Their fubaring was reversed and everyone could have a good day. Except Aislyn, who was one-upped by a pair of incorporeal children who could do things to machines that defied logic and purpose. "Don't like the idea of being replaced by a pair of ghost children..." She muttered, watching as the sauna was back to normal in no time flat.

"They haven't been in this manor for such a long time. Like it said. I met them twenty years ago just as I was starting to get this place into shape. I scared them away and from there I didn't know what they have done. No doubt haunt abondoned houses. And if so, the last thing I want to know see or ask as to why a man and a woman were connected in such a manner."She told Aislyn, watching silently as the pieces were fimrly in place and everything was working properly. Soon the temperature in the Sauna room rose, steam seeping from little holes in the walls.

"Alright, now children-"She clapped her hands to get them to focus."-you wanna go with mama and papa?"She asked.

They nodded.

"Say it.Say you wanan go with mama and papa."

"We wanna go with mama and papa."They said in unison.

"Again." And they did, Ebony making them say the sentence over and over again for about five minutes until they began to glow. She watched as there bodies brightened, there lips curving in a big smile."Take care little ones."She said, hearing them giggle and cry, calling out for their parents until they soon vanished."Exorcism....so easy."She chuckled ,looking at Aislyn."You learned something here. If you want a ghost to leave all you have to do is ask it where or who it wants to be with and make them repeat it over and over again until their holy or unholy entity delivers them there. But be careful, for at times they'll ask to go to people who are alive and wish to haunt them. Also try to drag the truth from them, before exorcising them in this manner."

Vergil1989 said:
Giselle couldn't believe how lucky she had been today already as she moaned and panted from what Manine was doing to her. Her sex was positively dripping by now, her juices mixing with the hot water that was coming from above. The leg between her thighs was somehow more enjoyable than anything she'd had before now, and Giselle let her arms wrap around Manine's back, holding her close as the demon ran her tongue and fangs across her flesh. Kissing the woman again, Giselle finally let go as she broke away again after having her tongue sucked on, gasping for a breath that wouldn't come as Manine pushed the stud in her clit about, only adding to her orgasm. Her knees going weak, the only thing holding up was the fact she was holding onto Manine's body.

Panting in Manine's right ear, Giselle smiled quite broadly as the waves from her orgasm rocked her to the core and back. That had...been worth the wait. Looking in Manine's face, Giselle kissed the woman deeply this time, thanking her for what she had done already but she had plans to do far more if she'd allow it. "Damn....that went straight to my head....and back. Thank...you Manine. I....don't plan for that to be the end however...since it's only fair...I return the favor."

Her orgasm was so beautiful and erotic. Seeing and hearing the Drow cry out in bliss was truly music to Manine's ear. She helped the woman ride out her spasms, working her body over her thigh, helping to rid her of the pent up pleasure until she soon relaxed.Kissing her lovingly, she slipped her leg from under the girls legs and held onto her hips, leaning close to whisper inher ear."I'm not finished with you my dear friend. To hear that you haven't been touched in such a long time. Well. I intend to work your body for all the years you've missed in having orgasmed."She said, licking the Drow's ear.

Slowly, she kissed the woman's neck, moving along it until she kissed along her collarbone."I wanna taste you."She whispered, kissing over the swells of her breasts, running her lips all around the areolas of the Drow's breasts, then kissed and gently sucked on the woman's nipples. Moving down, her tongue gliding over the piercing on her navel, flicking at it and tugged at it gently, before letting and soon Manine was on her knees.With on hand, she took hold of the Drow's thigh and pushed it up, drapping the woman's leg over her right shoulder.With both hands, she used her thumbs and spread open the slick lips the hid that beautiful pink skin from one's eye."So wet.So pink and so delicious."She cooed leaning close and smelling the musky honey, making her mouth water and a moan to leave her lips.Slowy, she ran her thumbs up and down along the slick lips, teasing her a bit."What should I do to this delicious pink fruit before me?"She asked, looking up at Giselle with hungry eyes.

Sinful Bliss said:
The fun was getting torturous for the young succubus, and no one can’t blame her for such fact. Shade was magnificent with his cunniling skills, drawing more attentions from the ladies in the outer areas of the Show Room. It was getting marvelous at this point of time; she still need to survive the encounter without cumming thanks her best friend. Up, down and all around, the helldemon’s expect skill almost sent her over the edge again, but she regained her composure. It had to surprise some patrons that a succubus held on admirably well against such circumstance. Even some men were a bit jealous of his oral skills as lick the maid’s or love one’s sweet pussy. Echos of moans ranged out in the Show Room which made the whorish succubus smile. Looking over at her friend she said, “I’ll be damn to cum before any other woman here now.”

Avie was defiantly stubborn at this point, feeling Shade’s lips and teeth brushed her nub repeatedly. Beads of sweet formed on her forehead. Then a finger entered her sinful hole. She looked down at Shade with those red eyes, which became more serene and innocent -- a far cry from the time where she was the one that dominated the action before her and her partner. Today was different for some and she loved the attention. His words sparked more weakness in the body. No one told how beautiful she was during an orgasm. Shyrii always mastered such skill by painting a picture of blissfulness during her orgasms. Avie was cheeky and vixen-like during her, showing off her dominate personality.

When the helldemon’s finger brushed that secret area that all women have, she forced her body to be bent upward. The people continued to flock to the Show Room to witness Avie’s ‘agonizing’ moments in foreplay.

“Seems like you the both of you have some following,” said Vivienne. “There’s no turning back now, Avie. Give the people want that want. Finish in a climax.”

“I can’t, not right now.” Avie whined to the elf. “I need to hang on… for five more minutes. But damn it… Shade.”

“Even a succubus like you can’t resist his tongue.” The former princess wanted to repress her smile as the sexual torture continued with in frenzied pace. “Just give in.”

He could tell how torturous this was, but he mentally applaud the succubus for managing to withhold from cumming quickly. Most succubus would have climaxed and then after, pounce hom, fucking him crazy until they took what they so desired. Her though. Avie looked gorgous, with her body quivering and shaking, reacting to every touch he made on her pussy.With a smile, her scrapped his teeth all along her pussy, until he reached the little nub that do doubt turned the gears in her body and making her want to cream all over his mouth."So cute. My Mistress looks so cute with that flushed face."He said, kissing the inside of her thigh, his fingers moving in and out, going from fast and hard, to slow and sensual, curving in order to rub at the special spot that made all woman crazy."I can't wait to fuck Mistress's pussy."he said, not saying that it would be after this or any time coming. Shade knew when to wait. At times, he would eat a patron out, give him or her an intense orgasm, but they would, at times, not request him, but instead others. He didn't get his hopes up, for her learned that it was best not to do so.

Running circles on her thigh with his tongue, Shade drew his fingers out and instead of thrusting them back in there, he thrusted three instead, stretching her out, her juices soaking his finger and his palm a bit."Your so close Mistress. Just a couple of minutes."He cheered her on, even though he was suppose to make her cum right then and there.With one last effort, he assault her clit with his mouth, laping and sucking on her clit, while his fingers thrusted viciously in and out of her soaking wet cunt.

"They haven't been in this manor for such a long time. Like it said. I met them twenty years ago just as I was starting to get this place into shape. I scared them away and from there I didn't know what they have done. No doubt haunt abondoned houses. And if so, the last thing I want to know see or ask as to why a man and a woman were connected in such a manner."She told Aislyn, watching silently as the pieces were fimrly in place and everything was working properly. Soon the temperature in the Sauna room rose, steam seeping from little holes in the walls.

"Alright, now children-"She clapped her hands to get them to focus."-you wanna go with mama and papa?"She asked.

They nodded.

"Say it.Say you wanan go with mama and papa."

"We wanna go with mama and papa."They said in unison.

"Again." And they did, Ebony making them say the sentence over and over again for about five minutes until they began to glow. She watched as there bodies brightened, there lips curving in a big smile."Take care little ones."She said, hearing them giggle and cry, calling out for their parents until they soon vanished."Exorcism....so easy."She chuckled ,looking at Aislyn."You learned something here. If you want a ghost to leave all you have to do is ask it where or who it wants to be with and make them repeat it over and over again until their holy or unholy entity delivers them there. But be careful, for at times they'll ask to go to people who are alive and wish to haunt them. Also try to drag the truth from them, before exorcising them in this manner."

As Ebony performed an exorcism, Aislyn simply sat back and watched. It was simple. Oddly so. Where was the old priest and young priest? Nevermind that. They were gone, things were fixed. "I see... Odd. Somehow thought it was more difficult than that." She picked up her bag of tools and slung them over her shoulder. They rattled with the hefting motion. "So... What's next?" She asked, making notes on the mechanical devices she found flowing through the area. This and that went to that or this. Blank to blank, tab A, slot B. Go figure. She simply waited for an answer, ready to fix any thing, any time.

(sorry for shortness... Kind of uninspired.)

Since the only thing that was left was the AC in her office and Shyrii's nothing else needed to be done. Having to be going here and there was taking a toll in her muscles and since she was already here in the Sauna, why not enjoy the room while they were at it."I think a little break would be nice."She said, smiling as she left the control room, the humid air hitting her skin and making her sweat. With a sigh,she unbuttoned her blouse, tugged the shirt tails from her skirt and removed her shirt, holding onto it as she walked."Come Aislyn. Lets enjoy the Sauna while no one is around."She said, moving towards a door that said lockers. Inside, the air was a bit cool. Row after row of lockers were lined, each empty. Ebony simply tossed her blouse on a bench and went on to unzip her skirt, tugging it down and letting it pool around her feet. She needed this moment to relax and get her wits back together. Turning,she saw Aislyn and smiled a bit."Come now, you aren't shy. If so."She grinned."You won't be shy is I get my hands on you."She chuckled, unclasping her bra and tossed it where her blouse draped over the bench.

Next were her panties. She slipped out of them and those joined the blouse and and bra as well."Tell me Aislyn. How is your sex life? How many men...or women have had a chance to enjoy that body of yours?"She asked as she sat on the bench and undid her heels, setting them gently on the floor,her eyes never leaving Aislyn's.

Since the only thing that was left was the AC in her office and Shyrii's nothing else needed to be done. Having to be going here and there was taking a toll in her muscles and since she was already here in the Sauna, why not enjoy the room while they were at it."I think a little break would be nice."She said, smiling as she left the control room, the humid air hitting her skin and making her sweat. With a sigh,she unbuttoned her blouse, tugged the shirt tails from her skirt and removed her shirt, holding onto it as she walked."Come Aislyn. Lets enjoy the Sauna while no one is around."She said, moving towards a door that said lockers. Inside, the air was a bit cool. Row after row of lockers were lined, each empty. Ebony simply tossed her blouse on a bench and went on to unzip her skirt, tugging it down and letting it pool around her feet. She needed this moment to relax and get her wits back together. Turning,she saw Aislyn and smiled a bit."Come now, you aren't shy. If so."She grinned."You won't be shy is I get my hands on you."She chuckled, unclasping her bra and tossed it where her blouse draped over the bench.

Next were her panties. She slipped out of them and those joined the blouse and and bra as well."Tell me Aislyn. How is your sex life? How many men...or women have had a chance to enjoy that body of yours?"She asked as she sat on the bench and undid her heels, setting them gently on the floor,her eyes never leaving Aislyn's.
"I don't really have a swimsuit or anything..." She protested as they walked to the lockers. Ebony was stripping shamelessly, confident in her body. Obviously, Aislyn was a lot different. She kept her jacket on, hands stuffed in her pockets, putting more and more tension on them as she tried not to look. Because drooling over your boss was wrong. And so was staring. The flirtatious little advance didn't reinforce the usual American ideal of sexual harassment lawsuit though. "I... I am... Not used to the heat like that. Or... Well... Being naked. I'll go... But I need a towel or something to cover up..."

She was blushing bright, her weaker side showing. The side that knew something was wrong, and it wasn't Ebony. Then the sex life question popped up. "I guess lacking is the best term. I don't get a lot of partners. I don't really care much about sex though. It's a lot of effort for a payoff that doesn't last." She shrugged. It was true in her case. Few people wanted a girl like her, and it was a daunting task to find one. When she did, it was just real quick and it was done. Weeks... for one night. Worthless.

Ebony unclipped her hair shook it out a bit and proceeded to re-pin it up more securely."Oh come now. You don't need a bathing suit. I'm sure you have a nice body,since you work with machines, no doubt your well toned."She said, moving closer to Aislyn, though stopped when she heard the girl say that her sex life was a bit in the lacking side. With a smirk, she placed a hand lazily on her hip, looking at the girl."You'll find someone here. People always do."She moved closer, her hand catching the girl's chin, her thumb rubbing that plump lower lip of hers."Get naked. I wanna see you Aislyn. This is an order alright."

She backed away, giving the girl room. Deciding to make this a bit fun, Ebony sat on the bench, crossed her legs, her hands settling on either side of her and she leaned back as if she was going to get a good show."I'm waiting Aislyn. And one thing about me. I hate waiting. Its a peve of mine, so best that you get to it and strip."

Well now Aislyn was full embarrassed. Her boss was point-blank with her face, and trailing a finger playfully over her lip. Was it really happening? Was she going to have to do sexual favors to keep a job? What if Ebony didn't like her after seeing..? The worst thing was that right now, she had no real choice. She didn't even know if the manor was in range of typical laws. Considering vampires and demons were around... It seemed pointless to argue. "D-Don't say I didn't warn you though..." She sighed and resigned herself to an unknown fate at this point.

Turning around, she took off her jacket, tossing it aside. Then came her shoes and socks. Nothing sexy really. Unless Ebony was into feet. Hers were rather dainty for such a sure-footed woman. Then came the pants. And the shirt. She had sportswear underneath, with a matching light gray sports bra and shorts. Those of course were peeled off, left in the heap with the rest of her stuff. From behind, she was a lovely thin thing, who could maybe do with getting a little more badonka in her donk. Sighing again, she turned around, looking off to the side. Meager chest of course, slim stomach, lovely muscle tone all over. All seemingly flowing down and in between her legs to... A male member. There was only shaft, and beneath was a normal woman's sexual organs.. But it was most covered by her length. "...Satisfied?" She asked, clearly expecting disappointment.

Ebony watched in amusement as the girl disrobed while her back was to her.How cute she thought. What was she hiding. Not like that girl had a co-....Ebony pondered for a moment. She encountered a few woman with both sexual organs and those encounters were the best ever.Could this girl be a.....

Her eyes focused back to the body before her. Slim and fit a nice little ass that Ebony could easy take a hold off. No need to add to it, it was cute and spankable. Well every ass was spankable.Watching, she saw the girl finally turn around and yes...she was. Aislyn was a futa, a rare breed that were born into this Human world.The girl was semi erect and no doubt it was either because she was forced to strip, or because she had watched Ebony strip."You were shy because of what is between your legs?"She asked with a smile.Slowly and gracefully, she stood and walked over to the girl.Looking at her for a moment, then moved aside to pass her, heading for the doors, though stoped."One thing about this place Aislyn."She looked over her shoulder."no one is allowed to discriminate.Understand. I can tell you this that you aren't the only girl who posses two things that both men and woman love to enjoy at the same time."She smiled sweetly.

"Now come and lets enjoy the Sauna."And Ebony will sure enough be enjoying Aislyn, for it won't be the Sauna that will make Aislyn hot, but instead, it'll be Ebony, for she was now determined to work that girl into a sexual frenzy.

Was... She smiling? Aislyn blushed brighter when the unexpected occurred and Ebony turned out to rather like the fact there was man-bits hanging betwixt her nethers. It gave her a slight creepy feeling, like there were plans in motion already. She already had an inkling that Ebony was tempting her, and she would have been fine with that if it wasn't her boss. It seemed taboo still, even in a place that was, in most negative terms, a brothel. "I'd still feel better covered up..." She mentioned, despite the encouragement. One didn't get over years of fear and discrimination just because one person said it was okay. Actually, it made it worse, like she was being set up for a fall. It was hope before a crash. That was the biggest fear. And that kept her nowhere near capable of keeping that semi-erect state, calming her down enough that she could keep it covered with careful hand placement. She crammed what she could into a locker before following Ebony, shivering some despite the heat. The feeling of warm and cold was the same, except one "knew" which was which because they associated things with certain temperatures. Tea kettle, hot. Ice cube, cold. But both caused the same feeling. Thus a shiver. Either that or apprehension of being in a small, steamy place with a predatory woman.

Lustfull_Sin said:
He could tell how torturous this was, but he mentally applaud the succubus for managing to withhold from cumming quickly. Most succubus would have climaxed and then after, pounce hom, fucking him crazy until they took what they so desired. Her though. Avie looked gorgous, with her body quivering and shaking, reacting to every touch he made on her pussy.With a smile, her scrapped his teeth all along her pussy, until he reached the little nub that do doubt turned the gears in her body and making her want to cream all over his mouth."So cute. My Mistress looks so cute with that flushed face."He said, kissing the inside of her thigh, his fingers moving in and out, going from fast and hard, to slow and sensual, curving in order to rub at the special spot that made all woman crazy."I can't wait to fuck Mistress's pussy."he said, not saying that it would be after this or any time coming. Shade knew when to wait. At times, he would eat a patron out, give him or her an intense orgasm, but they would, at times, not request him, but instead others. He didn't get his hopes up, for her learned that it was best not to do so.

Running circles on her thigh with his tongue, Shade drew his fingers out and instead of thrusting them back in there, he thrusted three instead, stretching her out, her juices soaking his finger and his palm a bit."Your so close Mistress. Just a couple of minutes."He cheered her on, even though he was suppose to make her cum right then and there.With one last effort, he assault her clit with his mouth, laping and sucking on her clit, while his fingers thrusted viciously in and out of her soaking wet cunt.

Avie was loving every second of what Shade was doing to her. He really knew how to please her with his tongue and finger. There was no way she could last much longer. She was trying to last as long as possible since she never wanted him to stop eating her out but it was getting harder and harder. She got a little break when he wickedly about her but it wasn't long before he was picking up his pace again. It felt so good and she knew she was going to cum soon. It wouldn’t be the end of the world though. Just because he made her cum with his tongue didn’t mean they would be done with each other. No way, he day was just getting started. There was nothing she’d love more than feeling his cock deep inside of her right about now.

“I’m going to cum! There is no way I can last much longer!" Shyrii’s young sister screamed out loudly, loving how he kept his lips and fingers around her pussy. That just made this even better. “Fuck, I don't think I can last any longer!” Her screams getting louder and louder which meant she was approaching her climax. Her body was also starting to shake. “Fuck I'm going to cum!” She screamed out loudly and then the next thing she knew she was cumming all over his fingers and in his mouth. It was such a powerful climax, definitely one of the best ones of her life. All of her best ones had been with the helldemon. No one could make her cum as hard as he could.

She was so glad that he kept his tongue on her even once she started to cum. She could tell that he really loved the taste of her and this gave her a huge boost of confidence. It was such a turn on to see him licking her like this. It made her cum even harder for him. It seemed like her orgasm went on forever. It really did last a long time. This said a lot about how talented Shade was at making her cum. She felt a little sad when it ended but she knew she had no reason to be sad. Once she came down from such relief, there were roars and cheers of approval in the Show Room. She became misty eyed as the young Mistress looked at her hot tormenter with those red eyes. Avie overheard earlier that he wanted to fuck her, and she was going to give him what he wanted.

“Mmm, I want that delicious cock of yours inside of me. Do you think you could make that happen? Your Mistress demands it so.”

“So the succubus wants more of him, hmm?” said Vivienne with a smile on her face. “I told you that you cannot resist his sexual charm. Welcome to the club.”

“You’re right, Vivienne. He’s just… wonderful.” Avie sighed in a dreamlike state as her body remained in a sexy vulnerable position for Shade to take her in front of a huge audience.

Leaning against the wall when Manine had let her off of her soft thigh, Giselle still felt the Hellspawn's lips and tongue against her own a few seconds after she had left them to whisper in her pointed ear. The half Drow moaned quietly, still feeling quite pleasantly warm from her first powerful orgasm, yet she could feel her body responding to what this woman was doing to her alredy, and she had no intention of stopping Manine either despite her promise to return the favor. Provided of course she was still standing and conscious by then, a thought that surprisingly enough intrigued the battle hardened warrior. Gasping as Manine sucked and licked her breasts and the hardening nipples, Giselle closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the wall, panting as she continued to go down her body. When Manine tugged on the metal stud in her bellybutton though, the half Drow about jumped out of her skin since it had hurt a little bit but it had also felt quite erotically pleasant. "Gods....you...are amazing Manine." She moaned out, running her long fingers through the demon's hair and over her head, Giselle remained perfectly balanced as her thigh was propped up over Manine's right shoulder, making it far easier to taste her pink and hot wetness.

Letting her hands fall away for now, Giselle groaned at the feel of the womna's hands spreading and fondling her pussy lips open. Gods, she needed this. She never wanted this to stop, but Giselle was careful in what she said since Manine was still a demon, and thus she didn't want to tempt fate. Even so, she doubted Manine would use a slip of the tongue against her later, but old training as far as demons went didn't disappear overnight. "How about....stop teasing me...and start...eating me out....Manine. You've...worked me into a frenzy, and you keep me waiting...I might not wait until you're done with me to do the same....to you." She replied, only half kidding as a naughty smile curled up on her dark skinned face.

Hungrily, Keiichi sucked on her nipples, alternating between the two, always softly tweaking and pinching the other one. He gently bit on them, pulling them slightly, then licked over the hard buds, wetting them with his saliva. While he savored her nipples, he moved his hand from her breast down her body, roaming over her skin. As he reached her lower body, he gently caressed the inside of her thighs, before moving inwards. Slowly, he circled her pussy, just barely touching the edge, then brushed slightly over her clit. Still moving his hand slowly, he then rubbed it over the lips, enjoying the feeling of her wet pussy. Listening to her voice, he increased the speed, caressing her pussy steadily.

Trek entered the building and put down his packs. "I need a room, a bath, a drink, a meal and a woman to look after all the above. I can pay in platinum." He was dressed in camo garb and a huge rifle was slung over his back. He surrendered the rifle and a small bag of pure platinum to the management.

His towering powerful body is sweaty and tired, but still able to look over the room. Blue eyes gather all information, as he lets the manager show him in.

Nettik_Xes said:
Was... She smiling? Aislyn blushed brighter when the unexpected occurred and Ebony turned out to rather like the fact there was man-bits hanging betwixt her nethers. It gave her a slight creepy feeling, like there were plans in motion already. She already had an inkling that Ebony was tempting her, and she would have been fine with that if it wasn't her boss. It seemed taboo still, even in a place that was, in most negative terms, a brothel. "I'd still feel better covered up..." She mentioned, despite the encouragement. One didn't get over years of fear and discrimination just because one person said it was okay. Actually, it made it worse, like she was being set up for a fall. It was hope before a crash. That was the biggest fear. And that kept her nowhere near capable of keeping that semi-erect state, calming her down enough that she could keep it covered with careful hand placement. She crammed what she could into a locker before following Ebony, shivering some despite the heat. The feeling of warm and cold was the same, except one "knew" which was which because they associated things with certain temperatures. Tea kettle, hot. Ice cube, cold. But both caused the same feeling. Thus a shiver. Either that or apprehension of being in a small, steamy place with a predatory woman.

Leading the woman into one of the Sauna rooms, Ebony entered and looked around, the steam wrapping around her body and making her sweat a bit. The room the same size as any Sauna room, with benches on either side of the wall around the steaming altar where the rocks were settled. High above the ceiling was a small tube that extended out, hovering over the rocks. It automatically dropped a few drops of water onto the rocks to create the steam, beats having to have someone constantly going back and forth in placing water themselves. Right now, the thing was set for every ten minutes, better so one doesn't over heat or sweat as much."Come now, Aislyn, why bother convering. I have already seen all of you."She said over her shoulder and move forward, turning and settled herself on one of the benches.

She leaned back, hands settled on either side of her hips and her legs partially opened.With her eyes closed, she let the steam relax her and her muscles.Whehter Aislyn was confortable or not, Ebony didn't care.She would soon take advantage of the girl when she least expected it.As minutes past, Ebony grew tired of the silence. Without opening her eyes, she address Aislyn and simply asked."How often to you touch yourself?"She asked out of the blue."Do you stroke your cock first, or finger yourself instead."

Sinful Bliss said:
Avie was loving every second of what Shade was doing to her. He really knew how to please her with his tongue and finger. There was no way she could last much longer. She was trying to last as long as possible since she never wanted him to stop eating her out but it was getting harder and harder. She got a little break when he wickedly about her but it wasn't long before he was picking up his pace again. It felt so good and she knew she was going to cum soon. It wouldn’t be the end of the world though. Just because he made her cum with his tongue didn’t mean they would be done with each other. No way, he day was just getting started. There was nothing she’d love more than feeling his cock deep inside of her right about now.

“I’m going to cum! There is no way I can last much longer!" Shyrii’s young sister screamed out loudly, loving how he kept his lips and fingers around her pussy. That just made this even better. “Fuck, I don't think I can last any longer!” Her screams getting louder and louder which meant she was approaching her climax. Her body was also starting to shake. “Fuck I'm going to cum!” She screamed out loudly and then the next thing she knew she was cumming all over his fingers and in his mouth. It was such a powerful climax, definitely one of the best ones of her life. All of her best ones had been with the helldemon. No one could make her cum as hard as he could.

She was so glad that he kept his tongue on her even once she started to cum. She could tell that he really loved the taste of her and this gave her a huge boost of confidence. It was such a turn on to see him licking her like this. It made her cum even harder for him. It seemed like her orgasm went on forever. It really did last a long time. This said a lot about how talented Shade was at making her cum. She felt a little sad when it ended but she knew she had no reason to be sad. Once she came down from such relief, there were roars and cheers of approval in the Show Room. She became misty eyed as the young Mistress looked at her hot tormenter with those red eyes. Avie overheard earlier that he wanted to fuck her, and she was going to give him what he wanted.

“Mmm, I want that delicious cock of yours inside of me. Do you think you could make that happen? Your Mistress demands it so.”

“So the succubus wants more of him, hmm?” said Vivienne with a smile on her face. “I told you that you cannot resist his sexual charm. Welcome to the club.”

“You’re right, Vivienne. He’s just… wonderful.” Avie sighed in a dreamlike state as her body remained in a sexy vulnerable position for Shade to take her in front of a huge audience.
'

With his tongue lapping up the delcious nectar that she produced, Shade kept his eyes on her face, watching as the orgasm over took her. Her body quivering and convulcing, her pussy wrapping tightly around his fingers as if they were ready to engulf them and use them for wicked things. She was utterly beautiful, though, truth be told, all females were beautiful when they came. Twisting his tongue, he pulled his fingers away and sucked, lapping up all her juices, swallowing that delcious honey, even breathed it in, his senses in a frenzy. His cock was hard and aching. Throbbing to get a feel of a tight pussy around it.

His arms wrapped around her thighs, bringing her forward a bit, his mouth opened and took all of her, cleaning her good while he moaned at the flavor he was savoring. Once she was done, he continued to lick and suck, lap at and tease her lips before finally pulling away, his tongue licking his upper and lower lip.He smiled, feeling prideful at the fact that another female wanted him and this one demanded that he give her his cock."I will give you anything Mistress. Anything you want."He said to her, kissing both her inner thighs.Slowly, he stood and without a word or even permission, he leaned in, took her by the chin and kissed her, his tongue thrusting inside that beautiful, sweet mouth of hers, letting her taste what he had just lapped up mere minutes ago.

Pulling away, he kissed along her jaw and just as he got to her ear, he nipped the lobe, before licking it to sooth it."Mistress. I wanna fuck you so badly. No doubt when I thrust into you, I will fill you up with so much cum, it'll drive you mad."he whispered, running his tongue along her ear."Where shall I fuck my Mistress today.Here before the eyes of everyone, or somewhere private where only I may see how beautiful my Mistress looks when she cums."

Vergil1989 said:
Leaning against the wall when Manine had let her off of her soft thigh, Giselle still felt the Hellspawn's lips and tongue against her own a few seconds after she had left them to whisper in her pointed ear. The half Drow moaned quietly, still feeling quite pleasantly warm from her first powerful orgasm, yet she could feel her body responding to what this woman was doing to her alredy, and she had no intention of stopping Manine either despite her promise to return the favor. Provided of course she was still standing and conscious by then, a thought that surprisingly enough intrigued the battle hardened warrior. Gasping as Manine sucked and licked her breasts and the hardening nipples, Giselle closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the wall, panting as she continued to go down her body. When Manine tugged on the metal stud in her bellybutton though, the half Drow about jumped out of her skin since it had hurt a little bit but it had also felt quite erotically pleasant. "Gods....you...are amazing Manine." She moaned out, running her long fingers through the demon's hair and over her head, Giselle remained perfectly balanced as her thigh was propped up over Manine's right shoulder, making it far easier to taste her pink and hot wetness.

Letting her hands fall away for now, Giselle groaned at the feel of the womna's hands spreading and fondling her pussy lips open. Gods, she needed this. She never wanted this to stop, but Giselle was careful in what she said since Manine was still a demon, and thus she didn't want to tempt fate. Even so, she doubted Manine would use a slip of the tongue against her later, but old training as far as demons went didn't disappear overnight. "How about....stop teasing me...and start...eating me out....Manine. You've...worked me into a frenzy, and you keep me waiting...I might not wait until you're done with me to do the same....to you." She replied, only half kidding as a naughty smile curled up on her dark skinned face.

Manine smiled at the words, no doubt that the Drow would surely make themcome true."Building you up and seeing you writhe with need is rather pleasant to look at."She said spreading her slick lips a bit more and slowly drew her tongue out and ran it up along the pinkess, moaning at the delicious taste."So fucking good."She breathed, running her tongue along the outiside lips first, teasing her still, before she drew her tongue along the inside, gliding it along the inner lips, before flicking her hot tongue against that hard little nub.Her clit was engorged, sensitive no doubt and aching to be tonched more."Touch yourself. Play with your nipples."She said against her pussy.

Her mouth opened a bit and Manine began to slowly suck and lick on that clit, running her small fangs against it.She drew her tongue down, running it along the slick pinkness before gently proding her, moaning more as she tasted the nectar that was collecting."Fuck you taste so good."She gasped, gliding her tongue back and forth, thrusting it a bit inside that wet cunt, eating her out nice and slow, enjoying the dessert she was having.

Nyarly said:
Hungrily, Keiichi sucked on her nipples, alternating between the two, always softly tweaking and pinching the other one. He gently bit on them, pulling them slightly, then licked over the hard buds, wetting them with his saliva. While he savored her nipples, he moved his hand from her breast down her body, roaming over her skin. As he reached her lower body, he gently caressed the inside of her thighs, before moving inwards. Slowly, he circled her pussy, just barely touching the edge, then brushed slightly over her clit. Still moving his hand slowly, he then rubbed it over the lips, enjoying the feeling of her wet pussy. Listening to her voice, he increased the speed, caressing her pussy steadily.

Yuuki was enjoying herself with the young male patron and it showed in her expression. She was in a haze, fueled by the enhancing effect of his hands and tongue, and her own growing lust for sexual pleasure. As far as she knew, at that moment, the world only consisted of her and Keiichi. Everything moved at once, teasing her nipples and her clit. It all drove her crazy. Her head falls back against the chair when the young man continues stroking her. “I...I am...already...helpless...moaning....” she moaned desperately as her hips push forward against his hand.

Lustfull_Sin said:
With his tongue lapping up the delcious nectar that she produced, Shade kept his eyes on her face, watching as the orgasm over took her. Her body quivering and convulcing, her pussy wrapping tightly around his fingers as if they were ready to engulf them and use them for wicked things. She was utterly beautiful, though, truth be told, all females were beautiful when they came. Twisting his tongue, he pulled his fingers away and sucked, lapping up all her juices, swallowing that delcious honey, even breathed it in, his senses in a frenzy. His cock was hard and aching. Throbbing to get a feel of a tight pussy around it.

His arms wrapped around her thighs, bringing her forward a bit, his mouth opened and took all of her, cleaning her good while he moaned at the flavor he was savoring. Once she was done, he continued to lick and suck, lap at and tease her lips before finally pulling away, his tongue licking his upper and lower lip.He smiled, feeling prideful at the fact that another female wanted him and this one demanded that he give her his cock."I will give you anything Mistress. Anything you want."He said to her, kissing both her inner thighs.Slowly, he stood and without a word or even permission, he leaned in, took her by the chin and kissed her, his tongue thrusting inside that beautiful, sweet mouth of hers, letting her taste what he had just lapped up mere minutes ago.

Pulling away, he kissed along her jaw and just as he got to her ear, he nipped the lobe, before licking it to sooth it."Mistress. I wanna fuck you so badly. No doubt when I thrust into you, I will fill you up with so much cum, it'll drive you mad."he whispered, running his tongue along her ear."Where shall I fuck my Mistress today.Here before the eyes of everyone, or somewhere private where only I may see how beautiful my Mistress looks when she cums."

Avie moaned as her convulsions died down between her legs. Her breathing patterns began to feel erratic which wasn’t a bad thing. The fingers and tongue did a lot more to tire her out than the hybrid’s tongue alone. It was better that she had imagined earlier, feeling what the other girls felt prior. She smiled at him when said those words, but quickly returned to euphoric pleasure when the helldemon kissed her smooth thighs. Shade was making her weak in the knees once again. Before she could react by the current events, the succubus found herself kissing him deeply on the lips. Their tongues danced with each other as the audience watched on in admiration and envy.

Her heartbeat skipped a few more beats that it needed to be; the last thing Avie wanted was a heartattack thanks to the heartthrob. She wanted to change her mind and stop, but can’t force herself to do so. She nearly came when he kissed and licked her ear. The succubus can’t make of as to what separated him from any other man she fucked with over the centuries. Her red eyes looked at his irises when he asked where they wanted to fuck. The choice was obvious and she hoped the patrons -- including guys -- don’t mind the plan. “I want you to fuck me here in front of the people. It would be my second show. The first was with my best friend beside you along with that werewolf this morning. I want them to see you blast your spunk inside my naughty pussy.”

Zale walks into the Manor and goes to the front desk he begins to undo his swoards and pistol. He is wearing his suit which is a metal, plastic looking mix that changes colors several times as he moves. It begins to dismatale itself as it comes off(Like the Mobile Iron Man siut). He is wearing a skin tight under armor type shirt and shorts which are quickly replaced by some jean shorts. He rings the bell and waits for the hostes.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=22340

Giselle shuddered and gasped again as Manine continued to tease her, this time with her tongue as the demon pulled her petals apart a little further. Feeling Manine start to suck and lick at her clit that was already sensitive with the stud through it, Giselle bucked and groaned loud and hard as she was further tormented. "Gods....you are...so good...Manine.....oh....oh sheesh." She panted, watching her work until Manine told her to start touching herself. She wasn't about to not obey since she didn't want Manine to stop what she was doing to her, and so Giselle's hands cupped her own breasts and her fingers immediately went for her nipples, pulling on them as she moved her orbs about, rubbing against each other and slowly tugging on them, among other things as Manine continued to make her entire body taut as a bowstring.

Her words were enticing enough as Giselle felt her core become slick and wet, producing more and more of her love juices the more it was stimulated. She wished she had come here sooner as Manine worked the warrior into a frenzy, making Giselle grind her hips against Manine's tongue and face, wanting her tongue to go deeper and fuck her cunt harder still as she cried out her pleasure, louder and louder as time wore on.

It was obvious that the maid liked what he did. The sheer lust in her voice was impossible to notice. Her moans made him very horny and his cock was fully erect by now. After rubbing it, Keiichi entered a finger into her wet pussy, sticking it as deep into her as he could. He moved it quickly, before he entered a second one, steadily rubbing the insides of her pussy. Letting go of her breasts, Keiichi knelt before her. At first, he just looked up at her, watching her reactions as his fingers went in and out of her. But then, he pulled them out and grabbed her legs, smearing her skin with the juices on his drenched fingers. He leaned in and slowly began to lick over her pussy. Tasting her delicious juices, he licked faster and faster, moving his tongue across the lips and clit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom