The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons. Join Now!!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Maid Manor ((First post Updated 3/10/11 -- Please Look))

Candy smiled, feeling out the how tense his shoulder's were. "I worked you out quite a bit Drake."She said, rubbing along his shoulder blades, then down his spine, up and down with the pads of her finger tips. She worked his lower half, smoothing her hands, then going back up to deal with his shoulders and nape. Touching him in such a calm way was heating her up. For some reason, she wanted to make love with him again. Not hard, fast fucking, but slow and stead love making.

With one hand on his back, she moved up lazily, while the other worked the top off and she tossed it onto the floor.Grabbing the oil, she dripped a little on her breasts, then a little on his back again."This should make you feel even better."She said and braced her hands on his shoulders and pressed her slipper breasts against his back.She stiffled a moan as she began to move her upper body, her nipples dragging along his skin, her breasts smashed gently agains this back as she back and forth, from side to side as well."H-How...does it...feel...now."She asked, getting a bit wet now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cherish ordered a chair moved closer, a comfy pillow on it and she sat down, stroking Avie's thigh with her cool hand. "I love you Avie. You and everyone else, remember that. I may be a bit, but know that I love all my girls."She smirked and looked across the room, at the various people and creatures all enjoying themselves in either ther breakfast, a cock or a pussy.

From across the way, she cought something blondish and then pointed ears. Cherish smiled, noticing the elvin princess she had met a few times upon visiting and now it seems the princess was slowly coming out of her shell.She watched and apperantly so did Avie, as the princess worked that man meat with her tongue and lips and no doubt teeth, making him cry out in bliss. "I should have both her and you do me. You both have sweets mouths no doubt."She looked over at Avie, seeing the succubus's finger herself. "You have such sinfull lips."She smiled, rubbing the demoness's inner thigh, letting Avie play with herself more and more.

"And you love it when I degrade you in the most pleasurest of ways."She laughed , looking up to see the princess. "Next time, it'll be you and me up there Vivienne.....and expect a massive dick within you."She smirked and crossed her legs. "A stack of buttered toast, hot coffee and warm blood if you please. "

((Apperantly, either my post was to long, since I quoted Sin and Silver, or this thread was just acting tarted. I had to cut away the quotes and now it shows...tarded.))

Dreake simply smiled as she cotinued. "You are amazing Candy, I so happy that you agreed to be my lover" he said The heat from the oil was great. It soothes his trnse muscles from that amazing sex marathin he had with her. He soo felt her hands off and he gave a quiet whimper, wanting to feel more of her soft touches. "Candy...why did you...mmmm~" he moaned out feeling her breasts on his back. "Yes...a lot better..." he sighed and smied. He hold her hand on his shoulders as she massaged his back with her breasts. Her erect nippes felt amazing going up and down. "Candy, you're making me horny again..." he moaned as his cock begins to get hard. Once it's his turn to massage her, he'll make sure to make it worth her wild.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Cherish ordered a chair moved closer, a comfy pillow on it and she sat down, stroking Avie's thigh with her cool hand. "I love you Avie. You and everyone else, remember that. I may be a bit, but know that I love all my girls."She smirked and looked across the room, at the various people and creatures all enjoying themselves in either ther breakfast, a cock or a pussy.

From across the way, she cought something blondish and then pointed ears. Cherish smiled, noticing the elvin princess she had met a few times upon visiting and now it seems the princess was slowly coming out of her shell.She watched and apperantly so did Avie, as the princess worked that man meat with her tongue and lips and no doubt teeth, making him cry out in bliss. "I should have both her and you do me. You both have sweets mouths no doubt."She looked over at Avie, seeing the succubus's finger herself. "You have such sinfull lips."She smiled, rubbing the demoness's inner thigh, letting Avie play with herself more and more.

"And you love it when I degrade you in the most pleasurest of ways."She laughed , looking up to see the princess. "Next time, it'll be you and me up there Vivienne.....and expect a massive dick within you."She smirked and crossed her legs. "A stack of buttered toast, hot coffee and warm blood if you please. "

“As always, you want to degrade people in certain ways, Mistress,” she said to the vampire. “I already had a 12-incher in my fuck channel last night, and it was awesome.” Vivienne gave both Cherish and Avie that sly look on her face. She really wanted to spill out the details of that encounter, but the elf got a job to do as maid. “I’ll be right back get you ladies that breakfast. See you in a few minutes.” With that, the former princess was out of sight as she proceeded to the kitchen.

Avie rested beside her best friend, still not in full strength in teams of energy. The hybrid did a good number on her in front of some many people. Her sluttish behavior was brought to light in that session, and she loved every second of it. Pleasure was etched on the faces in the crowd and it was a surreal moment. Maybe lessons about being a proper woman during sex was in order.

“We… might as well then bring to heaven and then back to hell with our lips,” Avie told Cherish with a wink.

Silver117 said:
Dreake simply smiled as she cotinued. "You are amazing Candy, I so happy that you agreed to be my lover" he said The heat from the oil was great. It soothes his trnse muscles from that amazing sex marathin he had with her. He soo felt her hands off and he gave a quiet whimper, wanting to feel more of her soft touches. "Candy...why did you...mmmm~" he moaned out feeling her breasts on his back. "Yes...a lot better..." he sighed and smied. He hold her hand on his shoulders as she massaged his back with her breasts. Her erect nippes felt amazing going up and down. "Candy, you're making me horny again..." he moaned as his cock begins to get hard. Once it's his turn to massage her, he'll make sure to make it worth her wild.

She smiled, moving her body up and down, her breasts slipping and sliding all over his back. When he moaned and mentioned he was getting hard, she could only smile. "Ah, well, since I'm done with your back, let me massged your front."She chuckled and slipped off him, waiting as he flipped over and she straddled him once more, his erection pressing against her cunt. She stiffled a moaned and leaned forward, her breasts pressing against his chest. "I need to massage your front, then I'll be done, ok."She kissed him, moving her body once again so her oiled breasts moved over his chest, her nipples brushing over his built chest. Candy bit her lip and gently eased down, moving her body, her body raised just a bit and her nipples being the only thing still touching him. "Hmmm..seems your a little tense here."She held a smile as she rubbed at his crotch. With a sly grin, she undid his pants and freed him, his cock jumping out in full attention.

"Oh my Drake. Your cock is oh so tense. Here let me massage it for you."She said and grabbed her breasts and wrapped them about his cock. She moaned, closing her eyes for a moment as she rubbed and jerked him a bit with her tits. "So, so, so tense. I wonder why?"She smirked, looking up at him, the head of his cock poking out at the top of her mounds. Licking her lips, she leaned closer, running her tongue all along the head, groaning at the taste of him."Mmmmm."She moaned, licking and sucking on the head while she continued to job him with her breasts.

Sinful Bliss said:
“As always, you want to degrade people in certain ways, Mistress,” she said to the vampire. “I already had a 12-incher in my fuck channel last night, and it was awesome.” Vivienne gave both Cherish and Avie that sly look on her face. She really wanted to spill out the details of that encounter, but the elf got a job to do as maid. “I’ll be right back get you ladies that breakfast. See you in a few minutes.” With that, the former princess was out of sight as she proceeded to the kitchen.

Avie rested beside her best friend, still not in full strength in teams of energy. The hybrid did a good number on her in front of some many people. Her sluttish behavior was brought to light in that session, and she loved every second of it. Pleasure was etched on the faces in the crowd and it was a surreal moment. Maybe lessons about being a proper woman during sex was in order.

“We… might as well then bring to heaven and then back to hell with our lips,” Avie told Cherish with a wink.

Cherish didn't want to mention to the little princess that the a twelve incher was nothing compared to what Ebony has taken and that woman's cunt can consume dicks larger then anything. She smiled , seeing the princess vanish and her attention was back on Avie. She looked at the succubus, her hand reaching over to rub at the woman's thigh."Forgive me for tirring you out.I can get carried away some times."

"Looking about the room, she saw the some were no longer enjoying the acts of sex, but enjoying there meals as well as company. "Depending on how you see it....this place is already heaven or hell. Either way, both places offer joy and pleasure beyond your imaginations."She chuckled distracted for a moment.

~~

Everyone in the room was enjoying themselves, until all hushed when a certain lavender haired woman appeared. Ebony was dressed most appropriatly, yet in a provacative manner. She wore a business skrt that was black and short, a slit in the back and stopping just about her knees. She wore a white button down blouse with a collar, the first four button undone to show the black laced bra she wore under. Her hair was pinned up, a few tendrils falling from the back and she wore stunning purple glasses. Her eye lids were colored with a soft pale purple and shiny silver and her lips a deep colored plum. Her black buckled heels were shine to a polish. In her hand, she held a horse whip, showing her power and dominirance. When she entered, her eyes quickly spotted Cherish and Avie and she smiled.

She motioned with her whip for everyone to continue what they were doing. Moving closer to the two woman, her unoccupied hand was placed at her hip, her deep set eyes looking at Cherish, then at Avie. "I see that you two are already enjoying yourselves."She said,her voice cool and sweet, melodic almost.

"Of course" he replied and turned over for her. He wanted her to finish up, before he goes crazy. Seeing her on top and face to face, he had to kiss her. Luckly she did it and he kissed her right back. He groaned more and caressed her cheek as her usues her soft tits on his chest. Relaxing he notice her going lower and lower. "I don't know why? Can you help relax it?" he said and chuckled. He saw his hard cock spring freely as she took his pants and boxers off.

Another groan came out as she begin to titty fuck him. "I-I think it's working Candy" he moaned out her. He was gripping the sheets as he whent fatser. He tried to hold on, but with sucking its head as well how could he. "So good..." he said as some precum came out on to her lips and tongue. "It just might be your turn soon." he said trying not to cum yet.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Cherish didn't want to mention to the little princess that the a twelve incher was nothing compared to what Ebony has taken and that woman's cunt can consume dicks larger then anything. She smiled , seeing the princess vanish and her attention was back on Avie. She looked at the succubus, her hand reaching over to rub at the woman's thigh."Forgive me for tirring you out.I can get carried away some times."

"Looking about the room, she saw the some were no longer enjoying the acts of sex, but enjoying there meals as well as company. "Depending on how you see it....this place is already heaven or hell. Either way, both places offer joy and pleasure beyond your imaginations."She chuckled distracted for a moment.

~~

Everyone in the room was enjoying themselves, until all hushed when a certain lavender haired woman appeared. Ebony was dressed most appropriatly, yet in a provacative manner. She wore a business skrt that was black and short, a slit in the back and stopping just about her knees. She wore a white button down blouse with a collar, the first four button undone to show the black laced bra she wore under. Her hair was pinned up, a few tendrils falling from the back and she wore stunning purple glasses. Her eye lids were colored with a soft pale purple and shiny silver and her lips a deep colored plum. Her black buckled heels were shine to a polish. In her hand, she held a horse whip, showing her power and dominirance. When she entered, her eyes quickly spotted Cherish and Avie and she smiled.

She motioned with her whip for everyone to continue what they were doing. Moving closer to the two woman, her unoccupied hand was placed at her hip, her deep set eyes looking at Cherish, then at Avie. "I see that you two are already enjoying yourselves."She said,her voice cool and sweet, melodic almost.

Avie chuckled at her friend for a moment as the maids began to serve their guests’ some breakfast. It was fun to sex around in the morning with the people they mess around with. It was clearly a far cry from when she was in Club Cherish. Every person no matter the social class always will have a good with one another. Sex became a true universal language here when Ebony got the place up and running. Every single maid that worked with her and Shyrii were sexy as hell, like the elven that came by earlier.

When she was about to talk again, the entire Show Room became silent. The grey-skinned succubus couldn’t hear a pin drop with the exception of the heels that clicked on the ground with each step. Action everywhere was halted; Avie thought that the party was going to be over right then and there. When she heard that pleasant voice, the succubus knew who it was right away. Her red eyes roamed up slowly to the person who looked more of business woman or secretary than a teacher. When she saw the ancient vampire with a whip in her eyes, Avie backed away from her and behind her best friend.

“Please don’t punish us early,” she said to Ebony. “We were giving them a wakeup call.”

“You’re so silly, Avie.” Another voice ranged out as the elf came back with the girls’ orders on the tray. The former princess was skilled doing such a thing when taking multiple orders. She came back with a stack of pancakes for the succubus and a pint of blood, buttered toast w/ coffee for Cherish. She smiled at them before she faced Ebony. She curtsied to the ‘headmistress’ and said, “Good morning, Ebony. I hope you had fun last night. Most of the maids were able to hear you with your… wild sex.” Vivienne told her with a blush.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Nani thrusted her breasts out when she felt his cock slowly slip inside of her, making her almost cum right then and there.He was a master at tormenting and Nani loved it."So good. Your cock feels so damn good."She said, rocking her hips against him, her hand keeping a tight hold on the bar, while the other was pressed firmly to the wall. She bit her lip, loosing herself in both his cock going in and out of her and of the watery hands that touched and teased her skin.

While Pike thrusted in her, one of the hands felt at her clit and she bucked her hips, spreading her legs more."Yes, yes.There, Oh God, there.Don't stop."She begged, closing her eyes and tilted her head back.

She wasn't aware that one of the hands was shaping into something she loved and when she opened her eyes, she gasped, only to have that loveable thing slip into her mouth.She moaned, sucking hard and bobbed her head, pressing her tongue at the surprisingly solid dildo in her mouth.With Pike holding on to her, she wasn't worried about falling thanks to weak knees, he would no doubt catch her and keep at it at fucking her.
"FUUUUUUCK!" Pike groaned. His voice echoed throughout the showers. His hands began to clinch tighter. The Synthetic cock he manifested began to thrust on it's own, his ability reacting the the orgasm that is to come. The moment her hips bucked was the moment he almost felt himself let go out there. He wasn't about to stop quite yet. He wanted to hear her scream at her loudest.

He bit her neck, he licked her ears. The grip around her breasts began to tighten. He even felt her wet sex tightened around his cock even it was even more possible then before He was ready. The time was nigh.

He stopped for a moment gasping for breath. Gently, he turned her around and began to lift her up on to one of shower rails. He repositioned his cock again. And gently he pushed himself in. The synthetic dildo began to float towards her behind her this time pointed at her ass.

"Ready for one more double assault." The psychic grinned in naughtier manner. He thrusted in once again slowly,but the pace began to increase. The Dildo began pushing in and out of her ass as well. It's pace matching the ferocity of a wild beast. His blood was boiling as he went in and out with his own cock. His groans growing louder.
"Shit... Fuck... Gonna. Lets cum now!! LETS CUM TOGETHER".

And so he finally released. His seed spreading inside the wet red head. He pulled out, and his cum stained the front of her body. The water though ass soon as washed away. He leaned against her shoulder breathing deeply..

"MMM that was a grand morning fuck...." Pike breathed "And this is only morning... "

Silver117 said:
"Of course" he replied and turned over for her. He wanted her to finish up, before he goes crazy. Seeing her on top and face to face, he had to kiss her. Luckly she did it and he kissed her right back. He groaned more and caressed her cheek as her usues her soft tits on his chest. Relaxing he notice her going lower and lower. "I don't know why? Can you help relax it?" he said and chuckled. He saw his hard cock spring freely as she took his pants and boxers off.

Another groan came out as she begin to titty fuck him. "I-I think it's working Candy" he moaned out her. He was gripping the sheets as he whent fatser. He tried to hold on, but with sucking its head as well how could he. "So good..." he said as some precum came out on to her lips and tongue. "It just might be your turn soon." he said trying not to cum yet.

She moaned, tasting the delicious cream that was slowly spilling from the top of his cock. She swiped her tongue over it, again and again, tasting more of that little dewey drop."Mmmm, I should work as a massage therapist...what do you think?"She asked, grinning happily as she looked at him. Continuing with her ministrations, Candy decide to move her breasts a bit slowly, though pressed them together harder, squeezing his cock with her soft mounds. She sighed, blowing cool air over the head of his dick.

"If you keep tensing, then my turn won't come."She mused moving her breasts up and down, up and down in a slowly rhythm."Come on Drake. Release all that pent up tension...release it all over me."

Sinful Bliss said:
Avie chuckled at her friend for a moment as the maids began to serve their guests’ some breakfast. It was fun to sex around in the morning with the people they mess around with. It was clearly a far cry from when she was in Club Cherish. Every person no matter the social class always will have a good with one another. Sex became a true universal language here when Ebony got the place up and running. Every single maid that worked with her and Shyrii were sexy as hell, like the elven that came by earlier.

When she was about to talk again, the entire Show Room became silent. The grey-skinned succubus couldn’t hear a pin drop with the exception of the heels that clicked on the ground with each step. Action everywhere was halted; Avie thought that the party was going to be over right then and there. When she heard that pleasant voice, the succubus knew who it was right away. Her red eyes roamed up slowly to the person who looked more of business woman or secretary than a teacher. When she saw the ancient vampire with a whip in her eyes, Avie backed away from her and behind her best friend.

“Please don’t punish us early,” she said to Ebony. “We were giving them a wakeup call.”

“You’re so silly, Avie.” Another voice ranged out as the elf came back with the girls’ orders on the tray. The former princess was skilled doing such a thing when taking multiple orders. She came back with a stack of pancakes for the succubus and a pint of blood, buttered toast w/ coffee for Cherish. She smiled at them before she faced Ebony. She curtsied to the ‘headmistress’ and said, “Good morning, Ebony. I hope you had fun last night. Most of the maids were able to hear you with your… wild sex.” Vivienne told her with a blush.

Obidience, fear and submitance. Those were the things Ebony loved and seeing Avie hide behind her sister only added to the love. Looking at the succubus, she reminder Ebony so much of Shyrii, except that Shyrii would face her full on instead of cringe away in fear."Oh I won't punish you, do not worry."She said and turned, seeing Vivienne appear, stacks of food being placed on the near by table. "Wild it was, though you shouldn't be jealous my dear sweet Vivienne. If you wish for the same thing, all you have to do is ask and hope that you shall receive."She mused and sat down on a near by chair, a leg crossing over the over and the whip placed on her lap. She reached over and picked up a slice of fruit, her eyes looking over the three girls.

"So....the club was...unexpentantly bombed.How sad."She smirked, looking at Cherish.

The last thing Cherish needed was to leave evidence of unatural beings existing, as well as her special drug. "It wasn't bombed.There was a gas leakage."she said and looked behind herself, motiong to Avie to sit down. "She won't bite...unless you want her too."She smirked and sat down, forcing Avie to do the same."Your manor is rather nice. The people here are rather happy are seem to always be in a sexual mood."Cherish picked up her mug of warm blood and sipped at it, closing her eyes as the sweet taste coated her tongue."Come now Avie, eat and regain your strength. You wouldn't want to end up in Ebony's clutches in such a state."She chuckled, eyeing her friend, her eyes showing a bit of humor.

MasterOfWhispers said:
"FUUUUUUCK!" Pike groaned. His voice echoed throughout the showers. His hands began to clinch tighter. The Synthetic cock he manifested began to thrust on it's own, his ability reacting the the orgasm that is to come. The moment her hips bucked was the moment he almost felt himself let go out there. He wasn't about to stop quite yet. He wanted to hear her scream at her loudest.

He bit her neck, he licked her ears. The grip around her breasts began to tighten. He even felt her wet sex tightened around his cock even it was even more possible then before He was ready. The time was nigh.

He stopped for a moment gasping for breath. Gently, he turned her around and began to lift her up on to one of shower rails. He repositioned his cock again. And gently he pushed himself in. The synthetic dildo began to float towards her behind her this time pointed at her ass.

"Ready for one more double assault." The psychic grinned in naughtier manner. He thrusted in once again slowly,but the pace began to increase. The Dildo began pushing in and out of her ass as well. It's pace matching the ferocity of a wild beast. His blood was boiling as he went in and out with his own cock. His groans growing louder.
"Shit... Fuck... Gonna. Lets cum now!! LETS CUM TOGETHER".

And so he finally released. His seed spreading inside the wet red head. He pulled out, and his cum stained the front of her body. The water though ass soon as washed away. He leaned against her shoulder breathing deeply..

"MMM that was a grand morning fuck...." Pike breathed "And this is only morning... "

Nani never believe one could die from intense sex, but it seems she might end up dying, since this fucking was way to good. She cried out and writhed, sucking hard on the water dildo, thrusting and bucking her hips and listening to the lovely sounds of Pike's groans and moans of pleasure. She wished this morning would never end, but it would have to some time.

With the way he bit and nibbled on her skin, licked and soothed it, touched and teased her, Nani was ready to cream all over him, but she withheld. Some unknown force or voice was telling her not to cum, not just yet, even though her climax was pooling and collecting within her and ready to blow.

When he pulled out of her, the dildo slipping from her mouth, she gasped, whimpering."Oh God, don't stop."She said, her body turned and reclined against the wall and railing.Her leg was raised, his cock positioned and behidn her, the water dildo pressed against her ass. She moaned when he slipped inside of her and tossed her head back when the water dildo did the same. Both eased inside her, making her tremble in pleasure."Oh Fuck..."She gasped and moved her hips, holding onto Pike for dear life."Oh fuck,fuck. Yes, yes. Fuck me, fuck me."She cried, unable to hold it any longer. When he cried out, demanding that they cum together, Nani need not be told twice. She came, hard and long, her body shaking and convulsing, her cries of ecstacy echoing throughout the shower walls and bathroom itself. Her pussy clenched around his shaft, squeezing all the cum he had within her until finally it ended.

She descended down from the white hot cloud of pleasure and back to reality. Looking at Pike, she could only offer a weak smile, holding him still as she rested her head on his shoulder."Great morning fuck indeed.Usualy I wake up with my hand between my legs."She chuckled, needing a moment to regain whatever strength that had left.

Money was a powerful motivator. Those that had it, and those that did not both craved it in equal shares if even for their different reasons. For Aislyn, it was necessity. Having grown up in a lower-middle class family, schooling was all on her family. And what her family couldn't pay, she'd had to make up for in student loans. A lot of them. And they were about to start hitting her like a ton of bricks if she didn't start earning money enough to keep her bills in line. Which seemed to be a sure thing, since she had a degree in automotive repair. After all, how often did cars get screwed up? But every place she'd applied to already had too many workers for them to hire another, and she'd been denied every time. Minimum wage jobs weren't going to cut it either with her student loans.

Enter the manor, a place she'd managed to maybe possibly have a job at. It was an unusual place she had never heard of, but it was paying very well for general maintenance. For all she knew, it could mean "glorified janitor" but at this point she couldn't be picky about her job. She'd even received a little primer on how to behave around the patrons. Her read through it had left her scared and appalled at behavior she might experience. But again, money kept her hopeful that the primer was exaggerating the issue of their "lively" customer base. She was maintenance anyway, so it wasn't like she'd be in service to the patrons.

Unsure of where to go, she simply went in through the front door, packing a rucksack full of her own tools and a change of clothing for her shift so she wouldn't get her own clothing dirty. The platinum-haired girl looked more snow-bunny than mechanic at the moment though, considering she wore a set of goggles on her forehead and a thick fully-zipped jacket. Baggy blue denim cargo pants and black steel-toed boots completed a look that was likely at odds with the clientele. But again, she wasn't there for the patrons.

((Profile is near bottom of page 13, in case the link does not work as intended.))

Lustfull_Sin said:
Obidience, fear and submitance. Those were the things Ebony loved and seeing Avie hide behind her sister only added to the love. Looking at the succubus, she reminder Ebony so much of Shyrii, except that Shyrii would face her full on instead of cringe away in fear."Oh I won't punish you, do not worry."She said and turned, seeing Vivienne appear, stacks of food being placed on the near by table. "Wild it was, though you shouldn't be jealous my dear sweet Vivienne. If you wish for the same thing, all you have to do is ask and hope that you shall receive."She mused and sat down on a near by chair, a leg crossing over the over and the whip placed on her lap. She reached over and picked up a slice of fruit, her eyes looking over the three girls.

"So....the club was...unexpentantly bombed.How sad."She smirked, looking at Cherish.

The last thing Cherish needed was to leave evidence of unatural beings existing, as well as her special drug. "It wasn't bombed.There was a gas leakage."she said and looked behind herself, motiong to Avie to sit down. "She won't bite...unless you want her too."She smirked and sat down, forcing Avie to do the same."Your manor is rather nice. The people here are rather happy are seem to always be in a sexual mood."Cherish picked up her mug of warm blood and sipped at it, closing her eyes as the sweet taste coated her tongue."Come now Avie, eat and regain your strength. You wouldn't want to end up in Ebony's clutches in such a state."She chuckled, eyeing her friend, her eyes showing a bit of humor.

((Time for me to push thing along. I'm bringing my two people back in.))

Shyrii and Yuuki slowly came down the step with smiles on their faces after they had nice sexual session with a demon hunter. It was fun ride that guy’s cock for 15 minutes or so before letting a maid of her get her share of the fun. By the time 6am hit, the ladies had to leave to other duties. The theme was good one for both of them since it really fits their style of play. At least Yuuki would have more cock to play with from the guys in some compromising situations. The succubus on the other hand was back in her dominate role, the way it should be. When there were in the hallway, everything came to a halt. The demonic sinner blew kisses to the crowd while the dark haired girl blushed in embarrassment.

“Don’t feel bad, Yuu-chan. I always get this kind of reaction since people don’t want to do something unfavorable in front of me.”

“I know. I also wonder who created all the ruckus in the Show Room,” the maid said.

“I think I already know a couple of people. They’re here as well speak.”

“Do tell.”

“Yes. I can smell my sister’s wetness as well as some breakfast.”

Yuuki giggled from her Mistress’ last statement to break away from any tension that she had. She have not met with Avie since the grey-skinned succubus worked with Ebony’s half-sister in the other club. “Does this sister of yours look anything similar to you?” she asked Shyrii.

“Appearance-wise, she doesn’t look anywhere similar to me despite us being full-blooded sisters,” revealed the succubus Mistress. “Come along we do not want keep other people waiting.” She motioned hand for everyone to continue what they were doing.

Everyone inside the Show Room themselves, including the hybrid who continued to pound his massive cock inside a lovely maid who was moaning repeated, which echoed inside the area. It was music to her ears. Shyrii was dress in a much shorter business skirt that was gray and high above the knees. She wore a white button down blouse with a collar, but only the first two buttons were unfastned. The hair style didn’t change at all as she loved it the way it was. The succubus wore 3-inch heels to compete the look. Yuuki on the other hand wore her schoolgirl outfit, showing off a little more skin as she looked more like a mischievous and naughty student. As the pair came into view to the group that gathered, the succubus smiled slyly at the then looked at her younger sister.

“I see someone was having good time,” Shyrii said.

“Cherish put my through the ringer this time. Embarrassed me in front of the entire class,” the younger succubus said as she began eating her pancakes.

“Aww, poor baby.” Shyrii patted her sister on the head before she looked at her friends and slaves. “I see that everybody is up and awake. Well, most of you.”

He pants and pants as she goes up and down more. His heart beats faster as more cum starts to leak out. She was teasing him and oh how he loved it. "Oh fuck oh fuck~" he moaned out. loving this bliss. "I can't take it anymore...I'm cumming Candy...Cumming!!" he shouts and finally fires his hot sticky load all over her face and mouth. She was right though, keeping all that cum really made him tense. Now with it gone, he feel oh so relaxed.

"My turn, my love" he said once she finished licking all the cum off. He gently lays her down and kissed her neck. Drake soon poured some of that oil on his hands and rubbed them together. He used his firm hands to maggage her back and shoulders.

A person, wearing a black cloak, entered the manor. His gender could not be determined because of the cloak, but his broad shoulders hinted at it. Underneath the cloak his hair was black and it reached down to his ears on the sides. In the front it barly made it to the middle of his forehead. In the back it was the same length as the sides. He didn't talk to anyone but if he would've his voice would have been cheerful and contrast the dark cloak he wore. His name was senan ( link to character: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=10755&page=13 )

Sinful Bliss said:
((Time for me to push thing along. I'm bringing my two people back in.))

Shyrii and Yuuki slowly came down the step with smiles on their faces after they had nice sexual session with a demon hunter. It was fun ride that guy’s cock for 15 minutes or so before letting a maid of her get her share of the fun. By the time 6am hit, the ladies had to leave to other duties. The theme was good one for both of them since it really fits their style of play. At least Yuuki would have more cock to play with from the guys in some compromising situations. The succubus on the other hand was back in her dominate role, the way it should be. When there were in the hallway, everything came to a halt. The demonic sinner blew kisses to the crowd while the dark haired girl blushed in embarrassment.

“Don’t feel bad, Yuu-chan. I always get this kind of reaction since people don’t want to do something unfavorable in front of me.”

“I know. I also wonder who created all the ruckus in the Show Room,” the maid said.

“I think I already know a couple of people. They’re here as well speak.”

“Do tell.”

“Yes. I can smell my sister’s wetness as well as some breakfast.”

Yuuki giggled from her Mistress’ last statement to break away from any tension that she had. She have not met with Avie since the grey-skinned succubus worked with Ebony’s half-sister in the other club. “Does this sister of yours look anything similar to you?” she asked Shyrii.

“Appearance-wise, she doesn’t look anywhere similar to me despite us being full-blooded sisters,” revealed the succubus Mistress. “Come along we do not want keep other people waiting.” She motioned hand for everyone to continue what they were doing.

Everyone inside the Show Room themselves, including the hybrid who continued to pound his massive cock inside a lovely maid who was moaning repeated, which echoed inside the area. It was music to her ears. Shyrii was dress in a much shorter business skirt that was gray and high above the knees. She wore a white button down blouse with a collar, but only the first two buttons were unfastned. The hair style didn’t change at all as she loved it the way it was. The succubus wore 3-inch heels to compete the look. Yuuki on the other hand wore her schoolgirl outfit, showing off a little more skin as she looked more like a mischievous and naughty student. As the pair came into view to the group that gathered, the succubus smiled slyly at the then looked at her younger sister.

“I see someone was having good time,” Shyrii said.

“Cherish put my through the ringer this time. Embarrassed me in front of the entire class,” the younger succubus said as she began eating her pancakes.

“Aww, poor baby.” Shyrii patted her sister on the head before she looked at her friends and slaves. “I see that everybody is up and awake. Well, most of you.”

Cherish smiled, inclining her head in greeting to Shyrii."Ah, Shyrii, such a pleasure to see you again."She smiled, raising her cup to her and took a sip. When her ears perked at Avie's compllaining, she raised a brow and looked at her friend."Oh come now. Be glad it was me and not Ebony here. She would have thrown atleast two males with cocks the size of horses...or ogres....which ever is scarier."She chuckled and ate some of her food."Besides, we needed to stir these sleepy heads up a bit and what better way then to give them something for there morning wood or wetness. Everyone enjoyed it and so did I."

Ebony looked at Shyrii, smelling the sex on her. The succubus and maid radiated with a nice satiated glow to there skin. "Well since you both are here, why not get somethin to eat. I have a few bills to go through. And some of those are rather ludicrous its not even funny."And with that Ebony rose from her chair, smoothed her skirt down and fixed her hair.Before leaving, she looked at Cherish. "Why not tell Shyrii about those pills you were making at your club. Chances are this little vixen might want to try them soon rather then later."She smirked and walked away, leaving the Show room.

"Ah yes, the pills. Handy little things. Have you heard of them Mistress Shyrii or no? If not, then I will be glad to tell you about them for they are quite fun to use."She smiled, then looked at the made who came in with Shyrii. She had nice skin and a pretty face. Cherish tilted her head, examine the maid. She was pretty, perhaps playful, something Cherish wanted to see first hand.

Silver117 said:
He pants and pants as she goes up and down more. His heart beats faster as more cum starts to leak out. She was teasing him and oh how he loved it. "Oh fuck oh fuck~" he moaned out. loving this bliss. "I can't take it anymore...I'm cumming Candy...Cumming!!" he shouts and finally fires his hot sticky load all over her face and mouth. She was right though, keeping all that cum really made him tense. Now with it gone, he feel oh so relaxed.

"My turn, my love" he said once she finished licking all the cum off. He gently lays her down and kissed her neck. Drake soon poured some of that oil on his hands and rubbed them together. He used his firm hands to maggage her back and shoulders.

Candy continued until she hears him moan out in ecstacy."Yes, yes, that is it. Release all the tension.Release it."She said and before she knew it, he was cumming. Her breasts were coated, as well as her face. She opened her mouth and caught some of his cum on her tongue. She moaned and covered the head with her lips, drinking in that delicious cream until there was nothing left to suck. Candy licked her lips, as well as her breasts and even wiped at her cheeks, getting all the cream into her mouthand down to her tummy.

Pulling away, she licked her fingers away and smiled."Ah, yes, my turn. Be gentle."She mused and laid on her tummy, her hands placed under her cheek. Closing her eyes, she moaned, feeling his hands all over her back and shoulders. She wiggled, loving the feel."Mmmm....lower. I'm tense on my lower back."She said,sighing in contemp

Nettik_Xes said:
Money was a powerful motivator. Those that had it, and those that did not both craved it in equal shares if even for their different reasons. For Aislyn, it was necessity. Having grown up in a lower-middle class family, schooling was all on her family. And what her family couldn't pay, she'd had to make up for in student loans. A lot of them. And they were about to start hitting her like a ton of bricks if she didn't start earning money enough to keep her bills in line. Which seemed to be a sure thing, since she had a degree in automotive repair. After all, how often did cars get screwed up? But every place she'd applied to already had too many workers for them to hire another, and she'd been denied every time. Minimum wage jobs weren't going to cut it either with her student loans.

Enter the manor, a place she'd managed to maybe possibly have a job at. It was an unusual place she had never heard of, but it was paying very well for general maintenance. For all she knew, it could mean "glorified janitor" but at this point she couldn't be picky about her job. She'd even received a little primer on how to behave around the patrons. Her read through it had left her scared and appalled at behavior she might experience. But again, money kept her hopeful that the primer was exaggerating the issue of their "lively" customer base. She was maintenance anyway, so it wasn't like she'd be in service to the patrons.

Unsure of where to go, she simply went in through the front door, packing a rucksack full of her own tools and a change of clothing for her shift so she wouldn't get her own clothing dirty. The platinum-haired girl looked more snow-bunny than mechanic at the moment though, considering she wore a set of goggles on her forehead and a thick fully-zipped jacket. Baggy blue denim cargo pants and black steel-toed boots completed a look that was likely at odds with the clientele. But again, she wasn't there for the patrons.

((Profile is near bottom of page 13, in case the link does not work as intended.))

As Ebony left the Show Room, she was stopped by a maid, who was dressed in an adorable cheerleader uniform"Yes?"She asked eyeing the girl.

"Mistress, the Gym and Spa are experiencing maintance problem in heating and AC and the refrigeration in the kitchen cooler is acting up. Its slowly going from cold to heat and the Chef if worried about the fresh meats."

"Where is the Tech that was supposed to be her?"

"Umm..w-well...she was supposed ot be here, but truth be told I don't know what she looks like."

Ebony sighed and turned her head, catching a blonde haired girl with goggles on her head."Chances are, that's her."She said and dismissed the maid."Tell the Chef I'll be there with someone and after, make sure no one uses the Spa and Gym. Close it down and turn everything off, I don't want anything being damaged."

The maid bowed and rushed to do her job.

Ebony walked over to the young girl,her hand holding the whip firmly. She stopped, eyeing the girl."Am I to guess you are the Maintance Tech I hired. If so,then be happy and lucky, because you get to work today."She said with a smile.She eyed the girl, thinking that she looked rather cute. Ebony didn't know much about the girl, except that she needed a job and Ebony needed someone to fix things. If this girl was good, then she would be payed handsomely, that is if this girl doesn't b-s things or mickey mouses them. If so, then she would be kicke dout on her ass with not even a damn dollar in her pocket.

"Of course...I will" he said to Candy and smiled. His hands goes to her lower back and continued on. He chuckled as he saw her wiggling like that, but he knew how to turn those wiggles in to grinds. A minute pass as his ands goes lower, right to her ass. He squeezed it, massaged it and playfully spanked her ass. He smiles a bit as his cock got big and hard again.

"Oh dear...it seems there are two places where you are tense. He said to her. He first used his right hand to massage her tail with the soft smooth rubs that he gives her. "Ah, one problem solve. On to the second problem" he sai as he spreads her legs a bit. He removed her thong and sees her wet pussy. He soon begins to tease and thrust a finger inside her for a while.

"Nope, that didn't work" he said as he pulls it out and continued rubbing her tail. "How about this Candy?" he said and plants his face there. He begins to suck on her clit and lick the insides of her cunt. He moaned out loving the taste, but pulls his toung out.

"Hummm....that didn't work either. he fround as he massages her tail faster. 'Wait, I know" he said and smiled. He tease her folds with his cock and soon thrust in her. "Yesss~ this might work" he moaned. He continues to massages her lower body, ass, and tail while he begins fucking/massaging her pussy.

Lustfull_Sin said:
As Ebony left the Show Room, she was stopped by a maid, who was dressed in an adorable cheerleader uniform"Yes?"She asked eyeing the girl.

"Mistress, the Gym and Spa are experiencing maintance problem in heating and AC and the refrigeration in the kitchen cooler is acting up. Its slowly going from cold to heat and the Chef if worried about the fresh meats."

"Where is the Tech that was supposed to be her?"

"Umm..w-well...she was supposed ot be here, but truth be told I don't know what she looks like."

Ebony sighed and turned her head, catching a blonde haired girl with goggles on her head."Chances are, that's her."She said and dismissed the maid."Tell the Chef I'll be there with someone and after, make sure no one uses the Spa and Gym. Close it down and turn everything off, I don't want anything being damaged."

The maid bowed and rushed to do her job.

Ebony walked over to the young girl,her hand holding the whip firmly. She stopped, eyeing the girl."Am I to guess you are the Maintance Tech I hired. If so,then be happy and lucky, because you get to work today."She said with a smile.She eyed the girl, thinking that she looked rather cute. Ebony didn't know much about the girl, except that she needed a job and Ebony needed someone to fix things. If this girl was good, then she would be payed handsomely, that is if this girl doesn't b-s things or mickey mouses them. If so, then she would be kicke dout on her ass with not even a damn dollar in her pocket.

She was approached by a woman who was, well… Dressed to impress the patrons, though in a purely professional sense it may have been less so. Aislyn didn’t care enough about that. The primer had prepared her for some rather unusual imagery. Not that Ebony herself was unusual in a bad way. She was in fact quite beautiful, and in defiance of her own name considering how fair her skin and hair were. There was little thought to that though, and she didn’t even know if the woman before her was Ebony. As far as she knew, it was just some manager or higher up. Either way, work would be work, right?

“I am. Aislyn Crey. Thank you for hiring me.” Where Ebony was graceful and held a wicked edge, Aislyn was putting on a tough, no-nonsense front. She wanted to act the part of a professional who knew exactly what she was doing. Admittedly, she didn’t always know perfectly, but what she didn’t know for sure always clicked in her head. There would be no way she’d do anything but impress her boss with her performance. “It seems you’re already in need. What seems to be the problem? I brought my own tools from home, so I should be able to fix anything.”

Senae pulled his hood down so his face was visible and walked to the showroom. Some people took a double take of him. He was smiling as he looked around. The smile contrasted his outfit completly.

Silver117 said:
"Of course...I will" he said to Candy and smiled. His hands goes to her lower back and continued on. He chuckled as he saw her wiggling like that, but he knew how to turn those wiggles in to grinds. A minute pass as his ands goes lower, right to her ass. He squeezed it, massaged it and playfully spanked her ass. He smiles a bit as his cock got big and hard again.

"Oh dear...it seems there are two places where you are tense. He said to her. He first used his right hand to massage her tail with the soft smooth rubs that he gives her. "Ah, one problem solve. On to the second problem" he sai as he spreads her legs a bit. He removed her thong and sees her wet pussy. He soon begins to tease and thrust a finger inside her for a while.

"Nope, that didn't work" he said as he pulls it out and continued rubbing her tail. "How about this Candy?" he said and plants his face there. He begins to suck on her clit and lick the insides of her cunt. He moaned out loving the taste, but pulls his toung out.

"Hummm....that didn't work either. he fround as he massages her tail faster. 'Wait, I know" he said and smiled. He tease her folds with his cock and soon thrust in her. "Yesss~ this might work" he moaned. He continues to massages her lower body, ass, and tail while he begins fucking/massaging her pussy.

Candy sighed in contempt as Drake ran his hands over her back, feeling at her skin and loosening all the tension she had. She was lost in the pleasure, then she didn't notice where his hands were going, until he grabbed at her ass and squeezed it."ahh..D-Drake..."She moaned, arching her back abit as he fondled and touched her ass even spanked it, which made her giggle. She wiggled her hips a bit, giggling at his playfullness.

When he mentioned two places that we tense, she raised a brow in question."What do you mean tw-"She stopped, a moan escaping her mouth when her tail was being felt at."F-Fuck..."she said, raising her ass, making her tail press into his hand."S-So..good..."She sighed, her mouth parted open, shaping into a cute little O. Candy was getting nice and wet and not long, she felt her legs spread and then fingers inside her."Oh Drake....yes, yes...there. I'm tense there.."Her words were shaky and her cunt quiver, but his fingers didn't stay long there.

"D-Dont stop...keep touching."She begged, needing to be massaged in that certain spot and instead of getting fingers again, she got his mouth. Candy cried out, grinding her folds against his mouth,feeling his tongue on her."Fuuuckkk...D-Drake...your driving me crazy."His tongue didn't last long on her and she whimpered.

He kept at it with her tail and at least that was satisfying her, but it was beginging to be to much. She needed to cum, but she held herself."Do, something. Make it go away.Make the tense go-"a moan finished that sentence. His cock felt good, hot and hard and it rubbed against her walls so well. Candy spread her legs, raising herself up a bit on her knees, but not much.She coudln't helpt but thrust her hips agains thim, cryign out in bliss as his cock massaged her pussy."H-Harder...Massage...massage me harder..please."She begged, needing to be fucked nice and hard, needing to have her pussy owned by such a delicious dick.

Nettik_Xes said:
She was approached by a woman who was, well… Dressed to impress the patrons, though in a purely professional sense it may have been less so. Aislyn didn’t care enough about that. The primer had prepared her for some rather unusual imagery. Not that Ebony herself was unusual in a bad way. She was in fact quite beautiful, and in defiance of her own name considering how fair her skin and hair were. There was little thought to that though, and she didn’t even know if the woman before her was Ebony. As far as she knew, it was just some manager or higher up. Either way, work would be work, right?

“I am. Aislyn Crey. Thank you for hiring me.” Where Ebony was graceful and held a wicked edge, Aislyn was putting on a tough, no-nonsense front. She wanted to act the part of a professional who knew exactly what she was doing. Admittedly, she didn’t always know perfectly, but what she didn’t know for sure always clicked in her head. There would be no way she’d do anything but impress her boss with her performance. “It seems you’re already in need. What seems to be the problem? I brought my own tools from home, so I should be able to fix anything.”

"Aislyn...lovely name. I am Ebony, your new boss. Please to meet you."she didn't bother shaking the woman's hand. Soon they would be good friends...more or less."And yes, I already have problem in which I don't personally need. And if I don't get them fix then-"

"Come now, I need someone to come and fix my cooler."A male voice shouted from behind Ebony. Le Franz, one of the main chefs came towards the vampiress, anger on his face."My Mistress, I need someone to fix mine cooler. If not, all the fish and meat I have will spoil and you will have no right to blame me for bad food."He said, his accent thickening as he spoke.

"The last thing you want to do is speak to me in such a manner Franz. I have someone, now get back in there or you'll be flipping eggs off a hot fucking boulder."She said, her voice firm and low.

The Chef paled a bit and bowed his head."Y-Yes, yes Mistress. F-Forgive me...I shall go."And with that he left.

Ebony sighed and shook her head."Men are so impossible. I'm glad your a woman and not a man."She said over her shoulder at Aislyn."Come them. The first and most urgent problem is the cooler in the kitchen."Ebony started to walk, knowing the girl would follow her towards the kitchen. Stepping into a set of large swinging double doors, both Ebony and Aislyn stepped into what looked like a restaurant quality kitchen, except it was better, cleaner and bigger."Over here."She said, leading the woman towards a large steel silver door. She opened it and the air inside felt fresh, not cold like it suppose to be. Stepping in, she looked up, seeing the fans spinning, but the air not what it was suppose to be."As you can feel, the cooler isn't suppose to feel this warm...in a sense. See what you can do and if you need anything, let me know."

The two were interrupted by what must have been the head chef. Sure enough, she was talking to the big boss of the manor when she saw the authority with which she was handling the situation. “Men are straight forward. They will tell you exactly what’s wrong, or shut up and deal with it. I find women to be more problematic. Can’t always be sure what they’re after, or even how they’ll react to even the simplest things. Either way… They’re both a pain to deal with.” She muttered to herself. While she was in preference of the company of females, she wasn’t a sexist lesbian. It was the mere matter of what she craved. Beyond that, both sexes were equal-opportunity pains.

Seeing the fans spinning but only blowing lukewarm air, she immediately had a hypothesis. “The coolant may be leaking. Move the food away from the fans and check for unusual colored condensation.” She put down her tool bag and stared hard at the fan’s maintenance plate. She could see a few drops of liquid near one of the screws. Aislyn began rummaging through her bag for some sealant and a spray bottle. A rag came out with those. “I also need a step ladder. I’m too short.” Blunt statement of the year, the girl was only a few inches above five feet tall.

"As you wish Cany" He said and fucks her harder. "My god, your soooo tense" he said and grind his large dick in her. He pound and grind; and pound and grind even more as her screams of pleasure ringed throughout her room. "I found it Candy. That sexy g-spot in you had made you tense all along" he said and his cock begins rubbing against it as wellas touching her cervix. "Like you told me baby, release it get rid of your tense body and let it flow" he said to his love.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Cherish smiled, inclining her head in greeting to Shyrii."Ah, Shyrii, such a pleasure to see you again."She smiled, raising her cup to her and took a sip. When her ears perked at Avie's compllaining, she raised a brow and looked at her friend."Oh come now. Be glad it was me and not Ebony here. She would have thrown atleast two males with cocks the size of horses...or ogres....which ever is scarier."She chuckled and ate some of her food."Besides, we needed to stir these sleepy heads up a bit and what better way then to give them something for there morning wood or wetness. Everyone enjoyed it and so did I."

Ebony looked at Shyrii, smelling the sex on her. The succubus and maid radiated with a nice satiated glow to there skin. "Well since you both are here, why not get somethin to eat. I have a few bills to go through. And some of those are rather ludicrous its not even funny."And with that Ebony rose from her chair, smoothed her skirt down and fixed her hair.Before leaving, she looked at Cherish. "Why not tell Shyrii about those pills you were making at your club. Chances are this little vixen might want to try them soon rather then later."She smirked and walked away, leaving the Show room.

"Ah yes, the pills. Handy little things. Have you heard of them Mistress Shyrii or no? If not, then I will be glad to tell you about them for they are quite fun to use."She smiled, then looked at the made who came in with Shyrii. She had nice skin and a pretty face. Cherish tilted her head, examine the maid. She was pretty, perhaps playful, something Cherish wanted to see first hand.

“The pills you say?” Shyrii wondered curiously. “Fortunately for you, my little sister gave the lowdown on them when I came by at your club one time. I gave them a good test run and it was nice. Raping another female with those tentacles were such a turn-on for me on that night. I could’ve used them against Avie just to scare her.” The succubus Mistress laughed at her last statement as she gave a sly smile.

“I don’t want you raping me ever,” the gray-skinned demon said with a pout. “Using it on other girls was fine; at least their screams put me to sleep that evening. But you made a huge mess that I had to clean up hours later.” The sister pointed her finger at the elder demoness. “You love to leave me people in a heap.”

“It’s the best way to leave an impression, don’t you think?” Shyrii asked.

“Ladies, ladies,” Yuuki injected to break up the possible feud. “As long there’s great sex around, the means of it really matter?”

“As long I do not have to deal with the orges and orcs with their nasty cocks. It wasn’t a fond experience in my homeland before I came here,” Vivienne told the ladies. “I know that our resident miko Nani is busy with a patron. I just had to sneak a peek on the action. I wonder where is Yukimo?”

“She is probably still in the White Room,” Shyrii informed her maid. “While we’re on the subject, what’s the fate of your other workers, Cherish?” she asked the younger vampire.

Giselle Do'Urden.

Seeming to appear out of thin air by the front doors of the Manor, a half Drow, half light elf warrior in full mithril chainmail, two scimitars strapped to her slender waists, stood as she examined the building before her. It seemed like the right place from what she had heard about it. After slaying those Shadowrealm demons back on Silverymoon, she needed to let loose and relax as much as she could. She was far too tense since it had been quite close there at the end. Yawning mightily, and still smelling of the road and fresh battle with more than a few splatters of demon blood across her otherwise dark blue mithril armor with the foaming mug standard of Clan Battlehammer emblazoned across her chest, Giselle stretched her arms over her head before putting a leather gloved hand to the door and slowly pushed it open. Pulling the hood that had been over her face until then, the half Drow got her first good look at the entrance hall.

It was impressive, that was a certainty as Giselle's elven eyes zeroed in on the plague that bore the Manor's rules. They were straight forward enough, and easy to remember. She wasn't one for beating others in an intimate setting anyway, so that wouldn't be a problem. Despite what people usually thought of the Drow, herself and her father had proven time and time again that they were much more honorable than their evil kin. Still, she was a bit nervous as she checked her cloak at the closet as well as her weapons, though she was loath to part with her father's blades, Icingdeath and Twinkle. The hidden daggers in her boots, up her sleeves, and....elsewhere, she didn't feel bad about leaving in her heavy backpack which in turn got left in the same place. The armor she didn't take off only because it needed cleaned before it stunk forever of those monsters she had slain, that and a few of the links in the chainmail needed some work as well. Unsure of where to go from here, Giselle wandered to what she hoped was some kind of reception hall or something of the like.

Nettik_Xes said:
The two were interrupted by what must have been the head chef. Sure enough, she was talking to the big boss of the manor when she saw the authority with which she was handling the situation. “Men are straight forward. They will tell you exactly what’s wrong, or shut up and deal with it. I find women to be more problematic. Can’t always be sure what they’re after, or even how they’ll react to even the simplest things. Either way… They’re both a pain to deal with.” She muttered to herself. While she was in preference of the company of females, she wasn’t a sexist lesbian. It was the mere matter of what she craved. Beyond that, both sexes were equal-opportunity pains.

Seeing the fans spinning but only blowing lukewarm air, she immediately had a hypothesis. “The coolant may be leaking. Move the food away from the fans and check for unusual colored condensation.” She put down her tool bag and stared hard at the fan’s maintenance plate. She could see a few drops of liquid near one of the screws. Aislyn began rummaging through her bag for some sealant and a spray bottle. A rag came out with those. “I also need a step ladder. I’m too short.” Blunt statement of the year, the girl was only a few inches above five feet tall.

Ebony snapped her fingers, ordering a few workers to get the food out and check it to make sure none of it had spoiled in any way. If anything was wrong or they thought was wrong, they were to record it, how much it weighed and what it was. Loosing food was more expensive then anything, since thats where the money mostly went, the food. Looking back at the female, Ebony bit her tongue, not wanting to admitanly agree with the girl in saying that yes, she was short but either way, one would still need a step stool to reach the fans. She ordered someone to bring a step ladder and to hurry.

"I hope you can deal with this soon. If so, be expected to be payed handsomely for this little job."She said, giving the woman a hint that when a good job was done you were greatly rewarded in many ways.

Turning, she saw one of the maids enter with a step ladder, opening it and setting it next to Aislyn."Alright, everyone leave her be. You. Keep a hold on the stool, the last thing I need if for my new maintance person to die from a broken neck."Ebony stepped out of the mildy warm cooler, though did not leave. Instead,she stayed and watched, while everyone else went back to there business in cooking.

Silver117 said:
"As you wish Cany" He said and fucks her harder. "My god, your soooo tense" he said and grind his large dick in her. He pound and grind; and pound and grind even more as her screams of pleasure ringed throughout her room. "I found it Candy. That sexy g-spot in you had made you tense all along" he said and his cock begins rubbing against it as wellas touching her cervix. "Like you told me baby, release it get rid of your tense body and let it flow" he said to his love.

Candy gripped the sheets hard, moaning into the pillow. With her legs spread, she felt him thrust deeper and deeper in her cunt and she was gloving it. She wanted to giggle at the g-spot comment, but instead a moan escaped, muffled a bit by the pillow she was screaming into."Fuck, fuck, fuck. There, there. Oh god, there baby, there."She said and undulated her hips a bits. The climax was building, her body heating up almost on fire actually. She trembled, her fingers holding the sheets, her nails digging through the fabric."C-Cumming..cumming, cumming. Oh Fuck, Draaaaake~"She cried, throwing her head back, her back bowing and her pussy gripping tightly at Drake's cock as she came hard, her walls squeezing his shaft, preventing him from slipping out.

Sinful Bliss said:
“The pills you say?” Shyrii wondered curiously. “Fortunately for you, my little sister gave the lowdown on them when I came by at your club one time. I gave them a good test run and it was nice. Raping another female with those tentacles were such a turn-on for me on that night. I could’ve used them against Avie just to scare her.” The succubus Mistress laughed at her last statement as she gave a sly smile.

“I don’t want you raping me ever,” the gray-skinned demon said with a pout. “Using it on other girls was fine; at least their screams put me to sleep that evening. But you made a huge mess that I had to clean up hours later.” The sister pointed her finger at the elder demoness. “You love to leave me people in a heap.”

“It’s the best way to leave an impression, don’t you think?” Shyrii asked.

“Ladies, ladies,” Yuuki injected to break up the possible feud. “As long there’s great sex around, the means of it really matter?”

“As long I do not have to deal with the orges and orcs with their nasty cocks. It wasn’t a fond experience in my homeland before I came here,” Vivienne told the ladies. “I know that our resident miko Nani is busy with a patron. I just had to sneak a peek on the action. I wonder where is Yukimo?”

“She is probably still in the White Room,” Shyrii informed her maid. “While we’re on the subject, what’s the fate of your other workers, Cherish?” she asked the younger vampire.

Cherish just sat back and listened as the sisters bickered and argued here and there. Fortunate to say, she and Ebony never bickered in such a way. All they would do was say a few words and part way. Vampires weren't really much for arguments...depending on what they were actually. "I'm glad you liked the tentacle pill.....One time I used that, plus one to give me a monster of a cock."She laughed."Oh to de-man a male. It was rather fun. Not only did I fuck a few females, but I hammed my delicious cock in an obedient little submissive male elf. He was sooo delicious."She mused, grinning happily.

"As for my workers...well one is sitting her next to me as you can see."She smiled at Avie, patting the woman's thigh."I also brought my bitch of a body guard, Manine. She's payed to act as security guard. If any of you ladies need a rough woman in bed, go to Manine, she can be rather rough.....though if you happen to make her submit, then good for you, its a rarity. Its usualy me who does it."She chuckled, finishing her blood and wiped her lip with a napkin.

And speaking of the devil, Manine appeared, wearing a gym teachers outfit, though it was extremely altered. She wore extremly short sweat short, to the point where the curve of her ass showed. The almost wore a small sweater, the zipper half way up to show the black laced bra under. The sweater was low to it showed her well tone, muscled stomach and abs.Manines short black hair was slick back, her deadly red eyes exposed to the world to see. She had a whistled daggling from around her neck and in her hand, she had a wooden sword, just to add to the outfit.She also wore all black, low top converse shoes."You know..it doesn't work for you to talk about me, knowing I can hear you from another room."She drawled, bowing her head to Shyrii and saying hello to the other maids. Manine was impersinating those gym teachers that acted as security at school at times and had those wooden swords to show how threatening they were. In this case, Manine pulled it off quite well.

"I heard the commotion you two were making, rather early don't you think."She said, with a shake of her head. Shrugging, she nodded her head. "Just came by to say hello and to see all was well, enjoy yourselfs ladies."And with that, Manine left to continue her duites.

Cherish shook her head. "The only time that demon is not thinking of work is when she either has a cock in her cunt or anything else to keep her mind occupied."She laughed, nipping at a piece of fruit.

Vergil1989 said:
Giselle Do'Urden.

Seeming to appear out of thin air by the front doors of the Manor, a half Drow, half light elf warrior in full mithril chainmail, two scimitars strapped to her slender waists, stood as she examined the building before her. It seemed like the right place from what she had heard about it. After slaying those Shadowrealm demons back on Silverymoon, she needed to let loose and relax as much as she could. She was far too tense since it had been quite close there at the end. Yawning mightily, and still smelling of the road and fresh battle with more than a few splatters of demon blood across her otherwise dark blue mithril armor with the foaming mug standard of Clan Battlehammer emblazoned across her chest, Giselle stretched her arms over her head before putting a leather gloved hand to the door and slowly pushed it open. Pulling the hood that had been over her face until then, the half Drow got her first good look at the entrance hall.

It was impressive, that was a certainty as Giselle's elven eyes zeroed in on the plague that bore the Manor's rules. They were straight forward enough, and easy to remember. She wasn't one for beating others in an intimate setting anyway, so that wouldn't be a problem. Despite what people usually thought of the Drow, herself and her father had proven time and time again that they were much more honorable than their evil kin. Still, she was a bit nervous as she checked her cloak at the closet as well as her weapons, though she was loath to part with her father's blades, Icingdeath and Twinkle. The hidden daggers in her boots, up her sleeves, and....elsewhere, she didn't feel bad about leaving in her heavy backpack which in turn got left in the same place. The armor she didn't take off only because it needed cleaned before it stunk forever of those monsters she had slain, that and a few of the links in the chainmail needed some work as well. Unsure of where to go from here, Giselle wandered to what she hoped was some kind of reception hall or something of the like.

Manine stepped out of the Show Room, only to stop when she saw a dark skinned elf checking in her things at the coat check. What caught Manine's eyes were the deadly weapons that were taken from the female, as well as a sack and cloak. For a lovely woman, she was deadly and everyone knew it was best to stray far from a beautiful woman. Keeping her eyes on the female, Manine watched as she proceeded to head for the reception desk, which gave Manine an escuse to check the woman out.

Walking up behind the elf, she placed a hand on her hip, the sword pointed to the floor. "nice set of weapons you checked in. Mind if I ask where it is you come from and if you will end up using those fine pieces of equipment. "Manine could see, even though the female was turned facing the other way, that she was battle worn, blood speared on the lovely piece of armor as well as boots and a bit on her skin. A warrior plain and simple and deadly one at that. Manine knew she hadn't introduce herself to the woman, which truth be told, she didn't care. If Manine didn't like the person, then there was no need to give them her name, but if she found them rather amusing or friendly, then a name they shall get.

"Yes..very good" Drake moaned and didn't stop 'massaging' her. He loved it when she tried her very best not to scream out loud in sheer pleasure, though she wanted to very badly. He stopped and grinded as she finally came. His cock, completely drowning in her cum as his cock twitched from it. "Mmmm so good. Now let me massage your front" he tells her. He said an much better way to do it for the both of them.

He first pulls out as sat it the end of the bed. He kisses her lips was being straddled, allowing Candy to ride his hard cock. As she did, He starts to moan out and maggage her waist. His hands goes up to her oiled breasts and starts to rub and suck on them. Add more pleasure for the both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom