Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons. Join Now!!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Maid Manor((Read first page For Rules))

Silver117 said:
"Candy...so good" he cried out and kissed her more. His drive got faster and harder then what they both thought possible. His eyes were locked on hers as she screamed out more and more. Though it wasn't his name, he would accept master anyway. "I know you want your favorite cream again. Move your nice ass more. I want your walls to squeeze it out of me love" he tells her. He moaned out more, but soon had an evil idea. "Or maybe you don't want it. Pitty, I guess I have to stop since you don't want it that much" he teased and slowed down his pace.

She thrusted her hips as best she could, moving her hands and pressing them against the piano, her nails scraping hard against the smooth, black surface and leaving thin little scratch lines.When he mentioned about her favorite cream she nodded her head franticly."yes, yes.I want it.I want the cream."She moaned and moved her hips, though stopped when he said she didn't want it.She felt him slow and she shook her head."N-No.I..I want it.I want it.Please Master."She begged, raising her hips, circling them and grinding against him as best she could."I want that delicious cream of yours.Please, give it to me, I'll do anything.Anything you want."
Dark_Knight said:
"Well since you asked so nicely." He replied, as he gazed over her pleading face for but a second, before return his attention to her dripping slit. She wanted him so badly, and as far as all the other kinks he had experienced this night with her were concerned, this topped them all. His hand now running their way up the length of her thighs, he pulled her hand away, and left it to rest atop her thigh. "You have a really pretty pussy, you know that." He commented.

Taking his fingers, he placed each of his fingers, one by one on either side of her slit and separated them, allowing him to gaze deep inside the part he had previously ravished with his penis. "Now squirm all you want, Okay? I'll make sure to hold on to you tightly if you do." He said, as his smirk only seemed to grow more mischievous, him now blowing a steady stream of cool air into her hole as he began to inch his face forward bit by bit. His face eventually reaching his goal, his tongue fell over a lip of her pussy. Flickering his tongue over the small flap, he then repeated the process on the other side, his eyes fixed on her swelling clit. "Oh and what's this?" He said, before pressing his tongue against her sensitive clit.

She squirmed under his gaze, her hands settled next to each other, gripping tight the sheets around her.She sighed and trembled, spreading her legs farther apart for him.She closed her eyes and licked her lips, gasping when he parted her folds, exposing the wet, pink skin within.Myst breathed in and out hard, her legs shaking and when he blew cool air, she groaned, raising her hips, wanting to touch his mouth with her cunt."M-Master...Oh God, Master.."She cried out, unable to take it anymore.It was tormenting, especially to have her fold sucked and licked, teased, until finally, she cried out in wanton when he licked at her sensitive little clit.

She bucked her hips hard against his mouth, moaning in glee."T-There...Oh God, yes, there."she said, grinding her hips a bit against his mouth.She sucked her lips a few times, running her tongue along her lower lip as her body heated with pleasure, trembled with desire and ached with lust.God, no matter how many times they go through it, she coudln't get tired of this man, no matter what.

He gave out another girn as she said she would do anything to recieve his hot load in her. "Anything..." he smirked and and gives her a passionate kiss. His tongue slips in her mouth so it could dance with her tongue. From that kiss, his pace began to increase in her tight hole. "Be my lover. You're the only one that can satasy me this many times. I want to continue giving you all my love...like so" he said and really drills it in her pussy. His moans increased as he was feeling this good.

Sinful Bliss said:
"Ohhh!" Yuuki moaned loudly as his cock twitched and shivered, it remained hard even the hunter dozed off to sleep. She licked at her lips and imagined that monster length ripping into her human cunt, she shivered and looked up at him taking all of him in as he smirked and held his cock.

She whimpered as she took her fingers out of herself and crawled to him as she came to a stop The tip of his rigid hard on just in front of her, she looked up at him and licked at the tip. "Mmmm..." The dark-haired slut sighed finally engulfing the head and some of the length into her mouth. She wriggled her tongue against it and reached with her hand to the rest, her mouth stretched around the cock as she suckled away on it, her hand stroking the rest as she slowly began to take as much of it into her mouth as she could.

Meanwhile, the Mistress went behind the maid and began to play with its balls with her expert hands. The succubus finally got her powers back from that hunting fiend. She got some surprises for him after Yuuki was done.

Subject to this molestation was something no adult could objectify towards, especially if the exciting tale involved two cock craving sluts like Yuuki and Mistress Shyrii. Rigid and pulsing in the confines of her moist mouth, the maid would be having quite the episode with her wide cock-meat sandwich. A slight groan escaped the lips of the hunter, completely subdued thanks to draining his stamina on their needing holes. Faded in regard to consciousness, these women would have field day with him. Foreboding in essence was Shyrii wasn't restricted now, fully capable of doing her craft without flaw. It only made him wonder during his full penis massage what she had aimed for him. Vulnerability would only make this bizarre, knowing she wanted payback.

Yuuki's mouth worked on his cock in a deliberate manner, teasing the hunter who was supposed to be sleeping at this time. This was the first time for maid to give morning sex to a person – other than the maids she met regularly. She wanted to make sure that he ready to go before her Mistress rides him out to pleasurable bliss. Her delicate hands cupped his balls a few times to stimulate pleasure. Hearing him groan was music to her ears as she removed her mouth and let her wonderful globes of flesh massage his meaty length. A smile was crept on her face as she watched the hunter's sweet face. It was a remarkable sight. Her Mistress was not too far away, who masturbated her pussy while watching the action. She didn't want to keep the succubus waiting for too long, but things work out better for those that have patience.

Contrary to popular belief the hunter's mind drifted to another dimension in a sense, possibly in the middle of a wet dream if he apprehended the events correctly. The rhythm of the foreplay on his genitals brought out another groan, exhibiting weakness in this current state. Who knew Morgrim's morning wood was this durable, barely caving in to release his juices so early. Dry like a well in the desert, the exertion from a few hours ago made it a formidable task to milk him practically to the bone. Feeling his cock get massaged, a devious grin was drawn onto his facial features. Composed for now, deep within his conscious a creeping feeling of getting dominated continued to linger.

" Ubertragung "

Slipping out a fail-safe phrase utilized only in instances where nullifying a supernatural entities became severed by whatever means, Morgrim Warsson would energize his form with something tremendous to equal the playing field. Hilarious in hindsight was this notification got triggered in his sleep, doing the unexpected in which the paranormal hunter found need no adjustment. The large members getting attended to grew towards mammoth size, amplifying the girth once more and even to demolish a woman further an increase in length. Standing at an impressive sixteen inches, this footlong meat stick subconscious prepare itself for hell itself.

[ I had such an ability and since he isn't nullifying anything, seem like the interesting plot-point to use it. Morgrim will pay for it, although with the nullifying power it would worsen.]

Yuuki continued to suck on his cock with care when she felt the size of his cock grew inside of her mouth. The maid couldn't believe that she was making this cock that much bigger. She continued suck on his meatier length for another five minutes before deciding that it was good enough for her Mistress to be ready. Looking back with a smile, the girl motioned for Shyrii to take over.

The Lady of the Manor made her way over to the pair, kissing the dark-haired maid on the lips softly. Once Yuuki moved out of the way, the succubus moved on top on the vulnerable hunter. It was a perfect sight to behold, but wanted to enjoy every minute of it. As demon positioned herself for a grand fucking, she looked smiled at him and said, "I hope you get to enjoy this. Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you or anything. I send off ounces upon ounces of pleasure to you." She then let out a loud moan of surprise as she slid down completely on his length, filling her up. Her arching pussy gripped onto his cock, her hips jerking downwards as her body tried to get more of him inside of her at once. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she rode on his length, loud moans and screams escaping her throat as she was fucked.

She could feel the cock reaching deep inside of her, and it felt amazing. She could feel an orgasm building already, moving her body so that she was fucking the man back. Her clit was rubbing against the back of his cock, adding to the pleasure as both her pussy and clit were being stimulated at the same time.

Yuuki served her purpose well, unintentionally provoking a power he rarely utilized on the job alone. Manifesting to his manhood as the current focus point of attention, Morgrim would be simulated by the performance none the less. If only the hunter was completely conscious, it would be a spectacle to see how the maid handled a foot long of cock in her moist mouth, encasing his meat in her saliva. Shyrii was left exposed to with mortality that crippled her, yet brought out some new found pleasure infrequent in their journeys. It appeared natural she wished to satisfy him at her best, perhaps compete in some sinful activities to pass the time. Awaken by the penetration of her demonic cunt and lustful moans, a devious grin was drawn onto her as he realized what actions occurred while he rested.

" I see even unconscious my body yearns to fulfill your appetite. Very well, let me assist!"

Aggressive even with barely any stamina within his form, the paranormal hunter grappled the luscious ass of the succubi. Relentless in intent, he forcefully pressed all of his cock into her slutty lower lips. Moaning from the unnatural pussy vice griping his members, this malicious act had them touching pelvises quite literally. To exhibit some dominance, he suppressed moans as he continued to smirk in her presence.

Silver117 said:
He gave out another girn as she said she would do anything to recieve his hot load in her. "Anything..." he smirked and and gives her a passionate kiss. His tongue slips in her mouth so it could dance with her tongue. From that kiss, his pace began to increase in her tight hole. "Be my lover. You're the only one that can satasy me this many times. I want to continue giving you all my love...like so" he said and really drills it in her pussy. His moans increased as he was feeling this good.

She nodded at his inquiry, moaning."yes, anything, anything Master."She said, breathing hard, wanting that hot load inside her naughty little hole.To her pleasure, he kissed her with such passion, her tongue slipping out to meet his in an erotic dance and duel.He pulled away and she whimpered, wanting more of his kisses, but her whimpering did not last long, for she moaned quickly after.

When he asked for her to be his lover, her heart beated quickly, not from the immense thrusting he was doing, but from what he has said.She be his lover.Be his one and only and no one elses.Could she do it. She wouldn't turn out like Fate who married a patron, no.She was just personally going to satisfy this man until she tired of her.She didn't care if he was just using her for his means, so long as she was used.She kissed him hard and long, moaning into his mouth from each thrust he made."Yes.Yes.I will be your lover.I will be yours only."She said and held onto him tightly."Please....my love.Wil you cum inside me?I want it badly."She begged,looking at him with pleading eyes.

RE: The Maid Manor((First post Updated 3/10/11.Look))

Cherish pushes the doors to the Maid Manor open, throwing her fur coat to the floor, revealing a rather skimpy leather dress that hugged her body well and shaped it perfectly as well.The dress was strapless and her breasts were pushed up as if some sort of force was keeping them up, swelling the tops. The dress was cut low, stopping just a bit above the knee and there was s slit running up the right side, her thigh exposed to the world.She looked around and smiled."Ahhh, the sound of sex...music to my ears."She said and crossed the lobby floor, heading towards a long counter with a few lovely looking females behind it.She smirked, looking at the rabbit ear female."Hello there."She said with a purr."Would you mind telling Ebony that her dear sister has arrived.I do wish to see the dear woman."She said and smiled.

The maid blushed and trembled, bowing her head."R-Right now, the Mistress is engage in an affair at the moment.If you like Mistress, I can have someone show you to your room.All your belongings have been brought there already and put away."She said, blushing more.

Cherish only grinned and leaned over the counter, her breasts sitting happily ontop the smooth counter, plumping up."well if she is engaged, then I will not disturb.And I'll see my room later, though..."She reached her hand forward, running her fingers along the woman's soft, plump lips."In the mean time, I shall engage myself as well.Maybe...undulge myself in a fine ear woman like yourself."She smirked when the maid blushed red.Cherish pulled away and chuckled."Have my pills arrived as well as my distributor.I don't want them to be interupted by any means."

The maid nodded and Cherish smiled."Alright my love.I shall enjoy myself.My body guard will be here shortly.See to it that she is well received, though becareful..she's a bighter."And with a chuckle, Cherish went towards the direction of the Show Room, looking about and saw that there weren't many people occupying the room."Morning can be such a drag."She said, looking at her wrist.She had to put on a specially made cream that helped vampire walk in the sun,though for a few hours.Sure Cherish was ancient and of true blood, but no way was she going to let the sun ruin her skin.Moving towards the bar, she slammed her hand down hard."Hello love.A glass of your finest and double it."She said and turned towards the stage where a female in a prisoners costume was being spanked by a warden.

This manor would be oh so fun just like her Club was.

RE: The Maid Manor ((First post Updated 3/10/11 -- Please Look))

Sanoci said:
Yuuki served her purpose well, unintentionally provoking a power he rarely utilized on the job alone. Manifesting to his manhood as the current focus point of attention, Morgrim would be simulated by the performance none the less. If only the hunter was completely conscious, it would be a spectacle to see how the maid handled a foot long of cock in her moist mouth, encasing his meat in her saliva. Shyrii was left exposed to with mortality that crippled her, yet brought out some new found pleasure infrequent in their journeys. It appeared natural she wished to satisfy him at her best, perhaps compete in some sinful activities to pass the time. Awaken by the penetration of her demonic cunt and lustful moans, a devious grin was drawn onto her as he realized what actions occurred while he rested.

" I see even unconscious my body yearns to fulfill your appetite. Very well, let me assist!"

Aggressive even with barely any stamina within his form, the paranormal hunter grappled the luscious ass of the succubi. Relentless in intent, he forcefully pressed all of his cock into her slutty lower lips. Moaning from the unnatural pussy vice griping his members, this malicious act had them touching pelvises quite literally. To exhibit some dominance, he suppressed moans as he continued to smirk in her presence.

Shyrii continued to ride her cock like a wickedly good succubus. She gave the demon hunter a seductive look. "Mmm... your cock is amazing..." she moaned out, pressing down on his cock harder with her pussy. Her thighs squeezed tight around waist, her eyes glazed as she rocked her hips in a joyous frenzy. She knew this session was much funner, but for once, unlike with so many previous clients she had in the past, she could never predict where this relationship would go other than that she and Morgrim would ride this roller coaster together. She bit her tongue to keep from screaming out in passion as the hunter began to piston inside her unconsciously, his hard cock practically slamming against her cervix with each driving thrust.

Her nipples felt swollen as he teased them and then his finger invaded between their slamming bodies and sent her over the edge. Her clitoris felt on fire, a spreading warmth and suddenly her vagina convulsed, squeezing down on his cock.. She had never been a girl who came easily, but something about the deep emotional connection that made sex with him so much more intense.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Cherish pushes the doors to the Maid Manor open, throwing her fur coat to the floor, revealing a rather skimpy leather dress that hugged her body well and shaped it perfectly as well.The dress was strapless and her breasts were pushed up as if some sort of force was keeping them up, swelling the tops. The dress was cut low, stopping just a bit above the knee and there was s slit running up the right side, her thigh exposed to the world.She looked around and smiled."Ahhh, the sound of sex...music to my ears."She said and crossed the lobby floor, heading towards a long counter with a few lovely looking females behind it.She smirked, looking at the rabbit ear female."Hello there."She said with a purr."Would you mind telling Ebony that her dear sister has arrived.I do wish to see the dear woman."She said and smiled.

The maid blushed and trembled, bowing her head."R-Right now, the Mistress is engage in an affair at the moment.If you like Mistress, I can have someone show you to your room.All your belongings have been brought there already and put away."She said, blushing more.

Cherish only grinned and leaned over the counter, her breasts sitting happily ontop the smooth counter, plumping up."well if she is engaged, then I will not disturb.And I'll see my room later, though..."She reached her hand forward, running her fingers along the woman's soft, plump lips."In the mean time, I shall engage myself as well.Maybe...undulge myself in a fine ear woman like yourself."She smirked when the maid blushed red.Cherish pulled away and chuckled."Have my pills arrived as well as my distributor.I don't want them to be interupted by any means."

The maid nodded and Cherish smiled."Alright my love.I shall enjoy myself.My body guard will be here shortly.See to it that she is well received, though becareful..she's a bighter."And with a chuckle, Cherish went towards the direction of the Show Room, looking about and saw that there weren't many people occupying the room."Morning can be such a drag."She said, looking at her wrist.She had to put on a specially made cream that helped vampire walk in the sun,though for a few hours.Sure Cherish was ancient and of true blood, but no way was she going to let the sun ruin her skin.Moving towards the bar, she slammed her hand down hard."Hello love.A glass of your finest and double it."She said and turned towards the stage where a female in a prisoners costume was being spanked by a warden.

This manor would be oh so fun just like her Club was.

Avie wasn't too far behind her friend as she entered the Manor. Stepping foot to the place, it was a remarkable sight. The sinful succubus was glad that her elder sister got things booming with Ebony. Everywhere there was sex around her and she loved it. Moans and cries of pleasure were a symphony for her and she wanted more. The succubus helprf train some of the maids here when the Mistresses of House didn't have time or were busy with other important business. She made sure that maids of all species were in top quality in a place where mostly anything goes.

As she entered the manor, all eyes were on her as the maids and guests bowed to her in reverence and respect in such early morning. Unlike big sister, Aive got a more sadistic and masochist side when it came to sex, but that didn't mean that she was a mean bitch all the time. One of the maids came over to her as she took of her long coat to be put away. She smiled and headed over to the fabled lush tearoom. The atmosphere was perfect, and the maids' outfits were tantalizing sexy as always. She went over to where Cherish was at and decided to get a good shot in the morning. "Good to see you again, sexy."

Avie stood at modest 5’4”, slim with a curvy figure with size 36D breasts, long black hair that goes down to her back and sinister red eyes that were the color of finely aged wine. She looked like a human goddess except for two major differences. Her skin from face to toe got a pale grayness to them, different from her older sister's porcelain skin. When she does show off her tail, she doesn't have that shaped tip like Shyrii, but that doesn't mean that she can't use it as a weapon to dominate or hurt someone. She wore a deep red dress halter top dress that barely covered her thighs and legs, and black leather boots with a three-inch heel that came to just above her knees.

As the demoness saw one of the maids who was wearing a skimpy school dress, she wondered what her friend was doing this time of night. “Excuse me. Is my elder sister Shyrii around? I want to see here if I can. By the way, nice outfit. I see that this place is doing themes every now and then."

The maid blushed and bowed in thanks. "Mistress Shyrii is having fun with a client at the moment Mistress Avie, but if you wish to partake in any acts I will be glad to lend you my body for your source. The theme for the week is High School, instituted by your sister. We maids will be wearing skimpy uniforms showing off our bodies to guests who can either wear a school uniform or dress. Men can wear a suit and tie while the woman can wear blouse and a short skirt or something else attractive. Shyrii and Ebony will be acting as Headmistresses for the duration of the theme. She said that we need to start the theme now, even though I intruded on her threesome with a client and another maid." She said and bowed her head once again. "Do you want something to drink in the meantime?"

"Things just get better and better. Seltzer water will be fine for now. I do not want to get drunk at this time in the morning." She let the maid attend to her duties as she faced her friend once more. "Looks like things is about to get a little crazy around here… at Maid Manor High. Should I go with a dress or school uniform? The last I need is to sit in detention and miss out on all the fun."

Cherish sat happily on a stood drinking the finest Scotch she had ever tasted. Thank good ol' Ebony for aquiring drinks from vast places of the world for a cheap price.Looking about, she caught sight of some maids dresses in school girls uniforms, while others were still dressed in prisoner clothing."Hmmm, what kind of party is going on now?"She asked herself, then smelled something rather sweet and sinful at the same time.

She turned her head and grinned like a cat seeing her star entertainer. Oh how she loved this sinfilled succubus and her wild antics, then again, Avie was Cherish's kind of girl."Good to see you to my beloved succubus."She said watching as Avie took a seat and she too looked about the room. "Interesting kind of uniforms, huh?"She asked and chuckled, getting another refill on her glass.

Avie had inquired about her sister and like Cherish's sister, both woman were MIA, though chances were, they were the action. When the maid mentioned that the manor had themes going on, Cherish listened carefully and beamed a smile at this weeks theme."Oh my, my. Am I going to have to play the naughty teacher...or maybe counselor and give these naughty kids detention."She said and looked at Avie with a grin."How bout you wear nothing. Beats having to think of what outfit to wear all the time."She chuckled.

"But either way, no matter what you wear, it'll come off.Both are easy to remove.The dress can be tug down and the skirt and blouse can easily be ripped open and pushed up to your thigs."She shrugged."Why not switch off every once in a while..........you were never one to keep your clothes cum free."She looked at Avie."How is it that I end up spending money on laundry detergent and dry cleaning bills on you and you alone."Cherish shook her head."Succubus, gotta love them either way."

"Hey!!" Avie exclaimed about how she was the one getting the hot and nasty sex back at the club while Cherish wanted nice and clean despite her bloody nature as an underground boss selling drugs. "Are you implying I'm a loose whore, Cherish?" she asked her friend. "If I remember correctly, I have to spend money on detergent and drying cleaning bills on your stuff that had cum and blood stains on them. As always, you're one hungry vamp."

With the small argument continued the girl that wore a school uniform came back with seltzer water for Avie. "I hear that you two love to get down in dirty when it comes to sex. I also heard you, Mistress Cherish, about other roles and you can play those as well. Let your imagination run wild I say. It's about reliving the coolest times… as a teen where getting into trouble or close to it was a fun deal.

"It's good to have the both of you act as polar opposites as your sisters. It seems both of you have that kinky wide site that the people can warm up too," the blond maid told them. "Enjoy your drinks. You can have fun in the stage if you want. It's not like Ebony or Cherish will be upset at the both of you. It will get the guests mood for a good morning session. It will be a nice wake-up call."

Drake smiled when she accepted his offer. He really was in love with her. She was cute, sexy, fun to be around, and he fells more happy with her. Since he move to this town, he hasn't found anyone whom he could trust. "No one will ever replace you Candy. I'll never fall out with you" he tells her as he kisses her even more. He thrust was more powerful now, much faster. As if he was a rabbit as well. Hearing her cries have him cum insider her, he nod his head and held on to her as well. "Yes, I'll give it to you I'll give you every drop on my cum!" he moaned out to her. Minutes later, he grants her wish and fills her up with his cum.

She squirmed under his gaze, her hands settled next to each other, gripping tight the sheets around her.She sighed and trembled, spreading her legs farther apart for him.She closed her eyes and licked her lips, gasping when he parted her folds, exposing the wet, pink skin within.Myst breathed in and out hard, her legs shaking and when he blew cool air, she groaned, raising her hips, wanting to touch his mouth with her cunt."M-Master...Oh God, Master.."She cried out, unable to take it anymore.It was tormenting, especially to have her fold sucked and licked, teased, until finally, she cried out in wanton when he licked at her sensitive little clit.

She bucked her hips hard against his mouth, moaning in glee."T-There...Oh God, yes, there."she said, grinding her hips a bit against his mouth.She sucked her lips a few times, running her tongue along her lower lip as her body heated with pleasure, trembled with desire and ached with lust.God, no matter how many times they go through it, she coudln't get tired of this man, no matter what.

(Dang, its been a while.)

"You taste really nice, much better than it's supposed to actually... Is that because your a fairy?" Dante asked, as he pulled away from her delicious clit, it slipping out of his mouth with a nice wet *pop*. "I guess I should have seconds." He added on his return trip, his warm mouth enveloping her aroused clit, as my two wet lips pressed against it. My tongue running up and down its small length, from within the confines of his mouth, and once he reached the tip he flicked his tongue from side to side against it.

And while his mouth was thoroughly busy, his eyes had another task. They gazed upon the girl before him as she moaned, moved and overall writhed in pleasure. Her body moving from side to side, and at moments tensing up only to relax and move once again, her breast jiggling as well in motion with her movement, and at her lips as they let out moan after moan, each eventually finding their from her mouth to his ears.

Sinful Bliss said:
"Hey!!" Avie exclaimed about how she was the one getting the hot and nasty sex back at the club while Cherish wanted nice and clean despite her bloody nature as an underground boss selling drugs. "Are you implying I'm a loose whore, Cherish?" she asked her friend. "If I remember correctly, I have to spend money on detergent and drying cleaning bills on your stuff that had cum and blood stains on them. As always, you're one hungry vamp."

With the small argument continued the girl that wore a school uniform came back with seltzer water for Avie. "I hear that you two love to get down in dirty when it comes to sex. I also heard you, Mistress Cherish, about other roles and you can play those as well. Let your imagination run wild I say. It's about reliving the coolest times… as a teen where getting into trouble or close to it was a fun deal.

"It's good to have the both of you act as polar opposites as your sisters. It seems both of you have that kinky wide site that the people can warm up too," the blond maid told them. "Enjoy your drinks. You can have fun in the stage if you want. It's not like Ebony or Cherish will be upset at the both of you. It will get the guests mood for a good morning session. It will be a nice wake-up call."

Cherish couldn't help, but blush a bit and look away from Avie, taking a long sip of her Scotch."Never said you were loose."She said, not looking at her dear friend, for both woman knew that Cherish was at times a loose woman."Atleast I had more blood on me then cum.Try explaining to the dry cleaning clerk as to what all that white stains are on your nice dresses. Don't think it be proper for me to say 'Oh, my friend got jizzed on my a huge, hung like a horse, were-wolf', yeah, that something to say to a human."She snorted, smiling a bit about the petty argument they were having.

When she heard the maid who brought Avie her drink,she listened and smiled."Well, my teens years were spent in a place where I bet you've never heard of my dear.And I believe you weren't born yet either.But, having to regain my teens years thanks to this theme might be fun."She raised her glass."Oh I can see it now.My as a humble little book worm, or a punky tom boy, or a cheeky cheerleader."She laughed."Maybe being the shy librarian would be a nice kick as well."She looked at Avie."Shyrii and Ebony have nothing on us.Were a dynamic duo Avie my love.Now that were here, lets kick up this Manor with an on going happy-hour moment that will never end."

Silver117 said:
Drake smiled when she accepted his offer. He really was in love with her. She was cute, sexy, fun to be around, and he fells more happy with her. Since he move to this town, he hasn't found anyone whom he could trust. "No one will ever replace you Candy. I'll never fall out with you" he tells her as he kisses her even more. He thrust was more powerful now, much faster. As if he was a rabbit as well. Hearing her cries have him cum insider her, he nod his head and held on to her as well. "Yes, I'll give it to you I'll give you every drop on my cum!" he moaned out to her. Minutes later, he grants her wish and fills her up with his cum.

Candy felt her eyes stinging with tears.He truly wanted her and he admitted that no other will ever replace her.No one had ever said anything like that to her.Sure, she had people say they loved her body, her voice, her personality and such, but no one ever said that wanted her, herself.

She held him tightly, bucking her hips, but she could barely keep up with his vigorous fast thrusting.She cried out, breathing deeply, unti finally, he gave her what she wanted."Yes, yes, yes."She said and came with him as well, her cunt gripping his cock tightly, sucking all his cum from him and drinking it all in.Candy convulsed in his arms, her orgasm so strong it jostled her mind until minutes, though it felt like hours, but it was minutes that passed and the orgasm left her in a sudden rush."I'll...have...no one...else...but you."She said, looking at him with joy in her eyes."No one...but you.....Drake."She said his name with all the love a lover could muster.

Dark_Knight said:
"You taste really nice, much better than it's supposed to actually... Is that because your a fairy?" Dante asked, as he pulled away from her delicious clit, it slipping out of his mouth with a nice wet *pop*. "I guess I should have seconds." He added on his return trip, his warm mouth enveloping her aroused clit, as my two wet lips pressed against it. My tongue running up and down its small length, from within the confines of his mouth, and once he reached the tip he flicked his tongue from side to side against it.

And while his mouth was thoroughly busy, his eyes had another task. They gazed upon the girl before him as she moaned, moved and overall writhed in pleasure. Her body moving from side to side, and at moments tensing up only to relax and move once again, her breast jiggling as well in motion with her movement, and at her lips as they let out moan after moan, each eventually finding their from her mouth to his ears.

She couldn't help but smile at his words."F-Fairies....are...sweet..."She said and bucked her hips when his mouth claimed her nether lips once more.She looked down, licking her lips every so often, her eyes watching as he ate her out like a man thirsty for water and that water was her cunt and clit.

Though his mouth was exquisite, she wanted to be penetrated, wanted his cock, his fingers, hell anything, but no, she would let him have his fill, let him enjoy himself."Master...if..you keep..going like that...I'm likely..to cum over and over again."She said, gasping with the flicked his tongue against her clit."I wanna taste you too Master."

Avie looked at Cherish, not knowing what the vampy vamp had in mind in the Show Room area. The smell of sex was still all around her, and that was good sign of things to come. She and her friend were an awesome tag-team while her old club opened. The gray-skinned succubus wasn't the type to rain in on her elder sister's parade; they were a competitive pair when they were much younger. She knew to keep out of Shyrii's business as much as possible, but also knew how to spice things when the need arises. "So Cherish, what do you have mind on this fine morning? I'm sure that there's a changing room around here, but we'll be depriving the people on a sneak preview on our bodies. Guys need an early morning wank anyway," she said to blue-haired vampire.

"You ladies are devious," the maid told Avie.

"What happens in this place stays in this place, right?" the succubus asked as the maids who wore the prison jumpsuits got off the stage. "Shall we, Cherish?"

He relaxed and smiled. Holing on to her, feeling her cum drown his cock like a raging river. He pratically felt the same jolt of electricity she did. When it was all over. He slowly pulled out and and lay beside her. His eyes widen hearing her say his name for the first time. No Sir, no Master, but his actuall name. "Candy...I love you" he said to her. He gives her a soft kiss on her lips and gently caress her body. "How does it feel to to be free with your lover? If there's anything you want me to do, I'll do it." he tells her with his fingers laced with hers.

She couldn't help but smile at his words."F-Fairies....are...sweet..."She said and bucked her hips when his mouth claimed her nether lips once more.She looked down, licking her lips every so often, her eyes watching as he ate her out like a man thirsty for water and that water was her cunt and clit.

Though his mouth was exquisite, she wanted to be penetrated, wanted his cock, his fingers, hell anything, but no, she would let him have his fill, let him enjoy himself."Master...if..you keep..going like that...I'm likely..to cum over and over again."She said, gasping with the flicked his tongue against her clit."I wanna taste you too Master."

"Alright then, after you cum and scream out my name, I'll let you have a taste of me as well..." He said as he briefly stopped his mouth's assault on her wet clit. His grin wide, as he looked into your sparkling eyes, before tonight he didn't even know fairies existed and now he had fucked one so much he lost count.

"Well here I go..." He said, as he began his assault once more, his mouth covering, nearly clapping around your drenched clit. He began to suck on it in very much the same fashion as before, but this time with a bit of a twist, his finger suddenly entering the hole just under the area he was working, he began to move it in and out of it, each time adding a finger until he was using three. "Make sure to scream my name, I want everyone to know how good I'm fucking you..." He said, before clamping his mouth around your clit for a third time.

Sinful Bliss said:
Shyrii continued to ride her cock like a wickedly good succubus. She gave the demon hunter a seductive look. "Mmm... your cock is amazing..." she moaned out, pressing down on his cock harder with her pussy. Her thighs squeezed tight around waist, her eyes glazed as she rocked her hips in a joyous frenzy. She knew this session was much funner, but for once, unlike with so many previous clients she had in the past, she could never predict where this relationship would go other than that she and Morgrim would ride this roller coaster together. She bit her tongue to keep from screaming out in passion as the hunter began to piston inside her unconsciously, his hard cock practically slamming against her cervix with each driving thrust.

Her nipples felt swollen as he teased them and then his finger invaded between their slamming bodies and sent her over the edge. Her clitoris felt on fire, a spreading warmth and suddenly her vagina convulsed, squeezing down on his cock.. She had never been a girl who came easily, but something about the deep emotional connection that made sex with him so much more intense.

Succubus were constantly portrayed as ravenous savages between the sheets, Shyrii's assault on his enlarged manhood only verified this by how persistent her riding became in the chambers. Notified by the prey she was impressed with his monstrous package, for a brief time the penetration intensified with his vile hands keeping a powerful grip onto her ass. Her pussy was a living entity, constricting and tightening in a whim; likely the diabolical ability of the demon. His cock only submerged deeper in the confine of her lower lips, providing a mighty onslaught as he thrust her precious g-spot.

" I ponder how the meat taste like."

Propelling his head upward, Morgrim's mouth engulfed the left nipple of her large breast. Performing some oral surgery in the sexual way, his saliva encased the erected flesh in the middle of feasting on her lovely mounds. Fucking and sucking in a naughty combination, it was obvious this hunter decided to screw resting and please this cock loving slut for the sake of the manor.

((being sick isn't fun))

Sinful Bliss said:
Avie looked at Cherish, not knowing what the vampy vamp had in mind in the Show Room area. The smell of sex was still all around her, and that was good sign of things to come. She and her friend were an awesome tag-team while her old club opened. The gray-skinned succubus wasn't the type to rain in on her elder sister's parade; they were a competitive pair when they were much younger. She knew to keep out of Shyrii's business as much as possible, but also knew how to spice things when the need arises. "So Cherish, what do you have mind on this fine morning? I'm sure that there's a changing room around here, but we'll be depriving the people on a sneak preview on our bodies. Guys need an early morning wank anyway," she said to blue-haired vampire.

"You ladies are devious," the maid told Avie.

"What happens in this place stays in this place, right?" the succubus asked as the maids who wore the prison jumpsuits got off the stage. "Shall we, Cherish?"

"Speaking of the ol' saying.When was the last time we hit good ol' Las Vegas."She smirked." That young looking Elvis should still be around. He was all shook up when I had to leave him."She laughed and hopped off the stool, stretching her arms up and over her head, her breasts rising up just a bit."I love mornings. Its so fun to satisfy a man without having to go through fore play. There little friends are up and awake and ready to play."she snickered and took Avie's hand in hers, lacing her fingers with the succubus's.

"Come my love.Let us introduce ourselves to our fine students and see to it that they naughty behavior will be most tolerated here in this fine establishment."With a smile, she led her sinfull friend towards the stage, already, heads were turning, men and a few woman oggling them.

As her heels clicked everytime she took a step, her eyes fixed themselves at the morning crowd. "Ladies and gentleman of all species.Good morning."She said, blowing a kiss.

She received whistles and cat calls."Come now children.Behave."She said, giggling."As you all know...or don't...todays theme for this week has changed.Say hello to your new vice-principal and counselor....or...substitute teachers mayhap, unless you prefer little naughty school girls...."she blew kisses to everyone."I always did see myself as a...hmmm....gym teacher."She giggled and people chuckled with her."Ahh, rude of me. I am Cherish Sinclaire. Lady Ebony's younger sister. And here with me-"She twirled Avie once, then stood behind her, her hands reaching up to grasp the gray-skinned woman's hips."-Is Avie. Lady Shyrii's younger sister."Cherish leaned in and kissed Avie on the ear."Say hello Avie."She purred, rubbing the woman's hips sensually.

Silver117 said:
He relaxed and smiled. Holing on to her, feeling her cum drown his cock like a raging river. He pratically felt the same jolt of electricity she did. When it was all over. He slowly pulled out and and lay beside her. His eyes widen hearing her say his name for the first time. No Sir, no Master, but his actuall name. "Candy...I love you" he said to her. He gives her a soft kiss on her lips and gently caress her body. "How does it feel to to be free with your lover? If there's anything you want me to do, I'll do it." he tells her with his fingers laced with hers.

Candy blushed, not from heat or lust, but from embarissment. Here she was, with a man who just wanted to be nothing more then to have her as a lover and nothing more.Not a slave, not a whore, not anything degrading.Just a simple lover. All her life she'd been whoring for whorings sake and nothing more. Drake was the first man to ever want her in such a way and she knew not what to do.

Resting on her side, she looked at him, lacing her fingers with his, her lips returning the affectionate kiss he gave to her. "You.....are the first to treat me so. Mas-........Drake.....I...think....no...I know, that I'm falling for you."she said, blushing a bit more."I...I just want you...to keep loving me like this. It feels nice.It feels so good."Her eyes glazed over with unshed tears.She laughed a bit, to herself mostly. "I would poke fun at the girls and men who would fall for there patrons and end up marrying them.Some of the maids have married with each other and I would always poke fun, saying that that would never happen to me, for it was something I did not want.But now...I realize...that I did want it.Long for it. "She looked up at him."Drake.I will be your lover for however long you want me. If you tire of me, feel free to just....toss me away, atleast I was loved for who I am and not for what I do."

Dark_Knight said:
"Alright then, after you cum and scream out my name, I'll let you have a taste of me as well..." He said as he briefly stopped his mouth's assault on her wet clit. His grin wide, as he looked into your sparkling eyes, before tonight he didn't even know fairies existed and now he had fucked one so much he lost count.

"Well here I go..." He said, as he began his assault once more, his mouth covering, nearly clapping around your drenched clit. He began to suck on it in very much the same fashion as before, but this time with a bit of a twist, his finger suddenly entering the hole just under the area he was working, he began to move it in and out of it, each time adding a finger until he was using three. "Make sure to scream my name, I want everyone to know how good I'm fucking you..." He said, before clamping his mouth around your clit for a third time.

She wanted to protest, wanted to say that she wanted to 69 and suck him off while he ate her out, but her words never left her mouth as she looked down at him, his head nestled between her legs, his eyes looking straight at hers. Oh very well then. She can wait, that is if her body wouldn't become to tired after this.

Biting her lower lip, she watched as he resumed, though his assualt on her pussy was even more fierce.That sweet, hot tongue of his teased and flicked at her clit, making her body bow off the bed, her legs shaking as she tried her best to keep them open for him.Soon a finger joined in the assualt, then another and another. God, it felt so good. This teasing torment."D-Drake...oh God, Drake."she said, bucking her hips uncontrolably against his hand, feeling hise fingers slip in and out of her cunt with ease.She ran her tongue along her lower lip."Don't stop.Oh please, don't stop, please, please..."She begged, then finally, her body lost all self restraint and let go.She orgasmed, her walls squeezing around his finger, sucking on them as if keeping him from pulling them out.She spasmed on the bed, her head tossing from one side to the other."Drake..."she cried out his name over and over again, until she finally relaxed, letting her body descend from the hot wave of pleasure, back into reality.

Sanoci said:
Succubus were constantly portrayed as ravenous savages between the sheets, Shyrii's assault on his enlarged manhood only verified this by how persistent her riding became in the chambers. Notified by the prey she was impressed with his monstrous package, for a brief time the penetration intensified with his vile hands keeping a powerful grip onto her ass. Her pussy was a living entity, constricting and tightening in a whim; likely the diabolical ability of the demon. His cock only submerged deeper in the confine of her lower lips, providing a mighty onslaught as he thrust her precious g-spot.

" I ponder how the meat taste like."

Propelling his head upward, Morgrim's mouth engulfed the left nipple of her large breast. Performing some oral surgery in the sexual way, his saliva encased the erected flesh in the middle of feasting on her lovely mounds. Fucking and sucking in a naughty combination, it was obvious this hunter decided to screw resting and please this cock loving slut for the sake of the manor.

Shyrii rocked her hips over him, moaning deeply, clenching and releasing around him. She rode his cock thoroughly, wringing every scrap of pleasure possible from him. Her moans and cries showed him how much she enjoyed having him inside her. She purrs softly as he cock good deeply and roughly, going in far harder and far deeper than he could managed when she was riding him. Her purr turns into a scream as the pleasure takes her, her nails digging into his shoulders as he continued to please her. With the hunter sucking her left nipple, she was going to get another massive orgasm to close out her morning.

The Mistress moaned long, lewd, and loud, bouncing on Morgrim’s cock hard as she rode him like an expert. She placed her hands on hunter’s chest to keep herself steady, slamming herself down on the shaft over and over again. Shyrii panted and moaned heavily and pleasurably as she began to say the hunter's name; feelings became more intense and she felt himself growing harder and closer to orgasm.

“Oh yes. Fuck,” Shyrii cried out as she continued to dominate the action.

Lustfull_Sin said:
"Speaking of the ol' saying.When was the last time we hit good ol' Las Vegas."She smirked." That young looking Elvis should still be around. He was all shook up when I had to leave him."She laughed and hopped off the stool, stretching her arms up and over her head, her breasts rising up just a bit."I love mornings. Its so fun to satisfy a man without having to go through fore play. There little friends are up and awake and ready to play."she snickered and took Avie's hand in hers, lacing her fingers with the succubus's.

"Come my love.Let us introduce ourselves to our fine students and see to it that they naughty behavior will be most tolerated here in this fine establishment."With a smile, she led her sinfull friend towards the stage, already, heads were turning, men and a few woman oggling them.

As her heels clicked everytime she took a step, her eyes fixed themselves at the morning crowd. "Ladies and gentleman of all species.Good morning."She said, blowing a kiss.

She received whistles and cat calls."Come now children.Behave."She said, giggling."As you all know...or don't...todays theme for this week has changed.Say hello to your new vice-principal and counselor....or...substitute teachers mayhap, unless you prefer little naughty school girls...."she blew kisses to everyone."I always did see myself as a...hmmm....gym teacher."She giggled and people chuckled with her."Ahh, rude of me. I am Cherish Sinclaire. Lady Ebony's younger sister. And here with me-"She twirled Avie once, then stood behind her, her hands reaching up to grasp the gray-skinned woman's hips."-Is Avie. Lady Shyrii's younger sister."Cherish leaned in and kissed Avie on the ear."Say hello Avie."She purred, rubbing the woman's hips sensually.

Avie blushed sheepishly when she felt her friend’s hand on her soft silver-skinned hips. She listened to more whistling from the packed morning crowd. It was good to see the horny people bright and early, ready for some sex during sunrise. “Mmmm…. Hello you beautiful people.” The crowd said hello back in a seductive manner that almost made the succubus cream between her legs. “Oh behave people. We don’t want you send you all to the Headmistress’ office now do we? Then again, I know you want Ebony and Shyrii to punish all of you.” The crowd again went into a frenzy while they had sex with their significant other or a sexy maid who changed into their tight schoolgirl uniforms.

“We’re going to have lots of fun together,” Avie told the people. “How many of you guys—girls too—want to fuck around with me and Cherish?” she asked the crowd as her hand began to fondle her friend’s breasts, looking to take off an article of clothing.

"Tossing you away will never happen. I never had anyone growing up. I usually let my emotions out by music. "Sure it makes me happy, but I was still alone" he tells her. Sure he had a steay job and he had a decent home, but he still was missing something in his heart. He soon pulls her on top of him. Her breast smooshed against his chest, their lips touching each other softly, and their eyes full of love, and not lust, were locked on each other. "You helped me fill that void of lonelyness Candy. You made my heart warm again. And now I want to return it back to you by giving you all the love and comfort I can pull out" He said kissing her.

He helps her up and got dressed. "I want to explore one more room with you. You can choose the place. I know I have at least one more heavenly round for you before we go" he said.

Sinful Bliss said:
Avie blushed sheepishly when she felt her friend’s hand on her soft silver-skinned hips. She listened to more whistling from the packed morning crowd. It was good to see the horny people bright and early, ready for some sex during sunrise. “Mmmm…. Hello you beautiful people.” The crowd said hello back in a seductive manner that almost made the succubus cream between her legs. “Oh behave people. We don’t want you send you all to the Headmistress’ office now do we? Then again, I know you want Ebony and Shyrii to punish all of you.” The crowd again went into a frenzy while they had sex with their significant other or a sexy maid who changed into their tight schoolgirl uniforms.

“We’re going to have lots of fun together,” Avie told the people. “How many of you guys—girls too—want to fuck around with me and Cherish?” she asked the crowd as her hand began to fondle her friend’s breasts, looking to take off an article of clothing.

The crowd roared in pleasure when they saw the dark skinned succubus fondle Cherish's perked, plumped breasts.She smiled and licked her lips, snatching Avie's hands in hers."Tsk, tsk, tsk.Naughty girl.Who said you can touch?"She asked with a smile."Didn't your sister teach you manners. Always ask before touching,"She said and wrapped her hand around Avie's hand, her hand skimming down and spanked that soft ass of her, showing everyone,all who cheered.She giggled and groped it."Its our job to properly teach these people.And since you failed to do that, then I have to punish you now, infront of all these nice students."Slowly, she took hold of Avie's dress, raising it up and showing her nice ass and no underwear."Hmmm, no panties...my, my.Sinful succubus, were you expecting to get cock once you got here?"

She spanked Avie's bare ass,seeing it jiggle a bit."Come no, bend forward and spread those legs."With Avie's ass poiting towards the audience, Cherish bent Avie forward, raising her dress up even more.with both hands, she spread Avie's cheeks, then pressed them together."Now children, how many spankings do you think Miss Avie should receive?"

"5"
"8"
"10"
"15"

Cherish laughed and looked back to Avie."Everyone says fifteen Avie dear...what do you think."She asked, rubbing her ass, her dipping down and running along her already moint cunt."How many spankings do you want...or...how many will it take to get your juices running down your thigh, hmmmm?"

Silver117 said:
"Tossing you away will never happen. I never had anyone growing up. I usually let my emotions out by music. Sure it makes me happy, but I was still alone" he tells her. Sure he had a steay job and he had a decent home, but he still was missing something in his heart. He soon pulls her on top of him. Her breast smooshed against his chest, their lips touching each other softly, and their eyes full of love, and not lust, were locked on each other. "You helped me fill that void of lonelyness Candy. You made my heart warm again. And now I want to return it back to you by giving you all the love and comfort I can pull out" He said kissing her.

He helps her up and got dressed. "I want to explore one more room with you. You can choose the place. I know I have at least one more heavenly round for you before we go" he said.

Candy blushed looking at his warm eyes.She bit her lip, blushing, nuzzling his neck with affection."The only person...to ever show me some sort of love was the Mistress.She has been so wonderful to me and others, I assumed no other will ever give me love 'cept her.But you..Drake.Having your love and not lust feels oh so wonderful."she said, kissing him and was helped off the piano.She dressed, watching him as he did so as well and smiled.Running her fingers through her hair, she brushed out the tangles and sighed, content than ever.She laced her fingers with his and pulled him close."I always thought myself alone...before coming here.I...was in a dark place, something I do not wish to relieve or speak of.But know that the Mistress did not buy me, but stole me."She laughed."One should never mess with an ancient vampire."

Smiling, she led Drake away from the piano, grabbed his guitar and handed it to him as they crossed the room towards the door."I...can ask the Mistress if she can provide you with work here. It'll be good to have someone play instruments and teach ther girls how to play as well. The mistress has been meaning to creating a mini orchestra group and well as a choir."

Opening the door, Candy stepped out, along with Drake and moved down the hallway.He wanted to go to one more place, but where.Then it hit her.She took his hand and led her down the hall and towards the strairs."I..have the perfect place in which we can go."She said, descending the stairs and turned, only to head towards a door next to the stairs and entered.Along the walls were doors, all in different colors and shapes.The hall stretched long and intersected with another hall.She took a left, then a right, then another left and stopped infront of a pink door with black handles.She opened it and ushered Drake inside.Inside the room was bedazzled with pink walls and furniture, along with black embroidered pillows and details.Heart frames were along the wall, as well as butterfiles with pink bodies and black wings.Everything look....girly."T-This....is my.....room."She said, blushing pink herself.

Lustfull_Sin said:
The crowd roared in pleasure when they saw the dark skinned succubus fondle Cherish's perked, plumped breasts.She smiled and licked her lips, snatching Avie's hands in hers."Tsk, tsk, tsk.Naughty girl.Who said you can touch?"She asked with a smile."Didn't your sister teach you manners. Always ask before touching,"She said and wrapped her hand around Avie's hand, her hand skimming down and spanked that soft ass of her, showing everyone,all who cheered.She giggled and groped it."Its our job to properly teach these people.And since you failed to do that, then I have to punish you now, infront of all these nice students."Slowly, she took hold of Avie's dress, raising it up and showing her nice ass and no underwear."Hmmm, no panties...my, my.Sinful succubus, were you expecting to get cock once you got here?"

She spanked Avie's bare ass,seeing it jiggle a bit."Come no, bend forward and spread those legs."With Avie's ass poiting towards the audience, Cherish bent Avie forward, raising her dress up even more.with both hands, she spread Avie's cheeks, then pressed them together."Now children, how many spankings do you think Miss Avie should receive?"

"5"
"8"
"10"
"15"

Cherish laughed and looked back to Avie."Everyone says fifteen Avie dear...what do you think."She asked, rubbing her ass, her dipping down and running along her already moint cunt."How many spankings do you want...or...how many will it take to get your juices running down your thigh, hmmmm?"

Avie blushed for a moment when her best friend asked her that question. The grey-skinned succubus loved getting her sweet ass spanked, but in front of that many people in the morning? Punishments were reserved for some nightly fun and nothing more. The cheering and moaning became too much for Shyrii’s young sister. She tried her darnest to hold her horniness in check, but to no avail. Cherish’s touches on her ass and cunt almost sent the succubus to the edge. “Mmmm… try twenty, my friend.”

Her ass was exposed to the people who were having sex in the Show Room. There was no doubt that her ass was going to be red with the vampire’s handprints when it was all said and done. Avie was the type of person that always let loose in the bedroom, undefined and undisciplined unlike her sister. She was in definition a ‘wild child.’ Such a label didn’t stop her from having the grandest sex with the people she met. Even sex in public areas was a big thrill for her.

“Wow. That succubus got a nice butt.”

“Might be better than her sister’s ass.”

“If Headmistress Shyrii comes by and here’s that from your mouth, she’s going to fix you up personally.”

“Relax, relax. It’s early in the morning and I really want to tap some ass right now, but she’s on punishment.”

A small smile crept in her face despite the embarrassment shown. “Geez, the crowd wants a piece me already. I’ll pay you back later, Cherish. Might as well have the crowd relish your dominating skills.”

RE: The Maid Manor((Maid Manor workers posted on first page))

Lustfull_Sin said:
One finger felt good.She slammed her hand on the wall hard, biting her lip as she rode that finger.A second finger felt great and she rode it hard, arching her back and spread her legs farther apart.The third finger was amazing and she was going insane, feeling it run her walls, his fingers pumping in and out of her tight, soaked cunt."Oh..God...P-Pike..."she said, her eyes closed as she enjoyed the ride.This man did things to her that no other has done and she was loving it, couldn't get enough.He was a drug she needed to hit every minute of every hour of every fucking day.When he licked at her neck and spoke, she barely managed to listen, but opened her eyes."Hmmm.."She said, looking at him over her shoulder with heavy lidded eyes.

She watched as the water around them took form, shaping into simple things, like a cube or sphere."A-Amazing..."she said, then watched as he made a set of hands.Not long, her head tosses back and mewish cry left her mouth as the watery hand rubbed at her thigs."S-So..good.."she said, then her breasts were assaulted by another set of hands.Nani had to reach out and take hold of a metal bar that was screwed into the wall, using it as a means of balance, for her legs were getting weak."F-Fuck me.Oh God, please.Fuck me."She said, rubbing her ass against him, feeling his cock slid up and down the cleavage of her ass."Please...."She begged, growing impatient.

The telekinetic's cock slowly gyrated along with her begging ass. With the rhythm of a jazz pianist, he slowly entered. The watery hands that he was still controlling slowed down in their motions. This time one of the three hands, stroking and teasing her clit, as the cock entered her from behind. With extra concentration, another water hand, began to assume a different shape. Pike could do nothing but smile in the inside. It's been ages since tried a trick like this. Manipulating the structures of matter into something more solid. But he was up to the challenge. The watery hand began to first turn in to gel, then shifted into something more smooth yet hard.

A dildo then appeared floating in mid air. Using his real hands he held onto her waist, and began increasing the rhythm of his thrust. The newly created dildo, then made it's way to her mouth. "Nice and tight just like the other day. mmm your also going to get another serving." Pike whispered into her ears quietly. His other hand reached out to her arm that was holding on the metal bar. His teeth nibbling on her ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom