Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons. Join Now!!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Maid Manor ((First post Updated 3/10/11 -- Please Look))

Drake was suprised to hear that the mistress was a vampire. Sure, he had a glimpse of her, but knew that something...off about her, but now that she said what she was, it all made sense. "A vampire you say. Incredable. never seen one in real life. Only in books and movies" he tells her and chuckled. With their fingers laced and eyes lock on each other, he never felt so much in love then ever before. "Me? a music teacher? Here? I...I don't know what to say" he blushed. He soon nod his head and said, "If your mistress approves, then I'll accept the offer. I do know my way around musical instraments."

They walked and walked until he sees the door she was looking for. The thirst thought to his mind once he entered was, "Pink.." he looked all around the area, smiling as he notices the hearts and butterflies on the wall. "Your room, eh?" he said and smiled. He holds her from behind and nuzzles his bunny girlfriend neck. "It reminds me of you candy, simply beautiful" he said grinding his crotch against her ass.

Sinful Bliss said:
Avie blushed for a moment when her best friend asked her that question. The grey-skinned succubus loved getting her sweet ass spanked, but in front of that many people in the morning? Punishments were reserved for some nightly fun and nothing more. The cheering and moaning became too much for Shyrii’s young sister. She tried her darnest to hold her horniness in check, but to no avail. Cherish’s touches on her ass and cunt almost sent the succubus to the edge. “Mmmm… try twenty, my friend.”

Her ass was exposed to the people who were having sex in the Show Room. There was no doubt that her ass was going to be red with the vampire’s handprints when it was all said and done. Avie was the type of person that always let loose in the bedroom, undefined and undisciplined unlike her sister. She was in definition a ‘wild child.’ Such a label didn’t stop her from having the grandest sex with the people she met. Even sex in public areas was a big thrill for her.

“Wow. That succubus got a nice butt.”

“Might be better than her sister’s ass.”

“If Headmistress Shyrii comes by and here’s that from your mouth, she’s going to fix you up personally.”

“Relax, relax. It’s early in the morning and I really want to tap some ass right now, but she’s on punishment.”

A small smile crept in her face despite the embarrassment shown. “Geez, the crowd wants a piece me already. I’ll pay you back later, Cherish. Might as well have the crowd relish your dominating skills.”

Cherish smirked and looked over her shoulder towards her friend."Twenty. My, my. Someone is in the mood for a good helping this early morning."She said, and teasinly slipped two fingers in and out of Avie's soaked cunt."And can you truly pay me back Avie. You know that once Im finished with you, you won't be able to stand, let alone put up a good fight with me."She chuckled and slipped her fingers out, running her fingers along the succubus's plump ass, showing to the world how there was a glistening line."Alright baby. Get ready."And with that, Cherish raised her hand and ran her tongue along the inside, from palm to finger tips, then raised it.

"Now children. Count with me. Lets see if you can count up to twenty,okay."

Everyone cheered and waited as Cherish brought her hand down and spanked Avie nice and good.

"1!!!!"

Everyone called out.

"2!!!!!"

They said, counting along. Cherish went back and forth, spanking one cheek to the other.She looked and saw pussy juice running down Avie's thigh."Oh my, Avie you horny girl....your getting all messy."As she continued her spanking, reaching eight, she looked over to a maid and motioned with her head, signaling the maid to bring a chair so Avie could hold on to.

When the maid brought it, she set it infront of Avie for her to hold. "Hold on Avie, I don't want you falling and messing up my counting."She grinned. "And since you'r getting all wet...should we have one of the students here come up and clean you up....while I keep up with this spanking."

"11!!!!!!"

They said and she laughed.

MasterOfWhispers said:
The telekinetic's cock slowly gyrated along with her begging ass. With the rhythm of a jazz pianist, he slowly entered. The watery hands that he was still controlling slowed down in their motions. This time one of the three hands, stroking and teasing her clit, as the cock entered her from behind. With extra concentration, another water hand, began to assume a different shape. Pike could do nothing but smile in the inside. It's been ages since tried a trick like this. Manipulating the structures of matter into something more solid. But he was up to the challenge. The watery hand began to first turn in to gel, then shifted into something more smooth yet hard.

A dildo then appeared floating in mid air. Using his real hands he held onto her waist, and began increasing the rhythm of his thrust. The newly created dildo, then made it's way to her mouth. "Nice and tight just like the other day. mmm your also going to get another serving." Pike whispered into her ears quietly. His other hand reached out to her arm that was holding on the metal bar. His teeth nibbling on her ear.

Nani thrusted her breasts out when she felt his cock slowly slip inside of her, making her almost cum right then and there.He was a master at tormenting and Nani loved it."So good. Your cock feels so damn good."She said, rocking her hips against him, her hand keeping a tight hold on the bar, while the other was pressed firmly to the wall. She bit her lip, loosing herself in both his cock going in and out of her and of the watery hands that touched and teased her skin.

While Pike thrusted in her, one of the hands felt at her clit and she bucked her hips, spreading her legs more."Yes, yes.There, Oh God, there.Don't stop."She begged, closing her eyes and tilted her head back.

She wasn't aware that one of the hands was shaping into something she loved and when she opened her eyes, she gasped, only to have that loveable thing slip into her mouth.She moaned, sucking hard and bobbed her head, pressing her tongue at the surprisingly solid dildo in her mouth.With Pike holding on to her, she wasn't worried about falling thanks to weak knees, he would no doubt catch her and keep at it at fucking her.

Silver117 said:
Drake was suprised to hear that the mistress was a vampire. Sure, he had a glimpse of her, but knew that something...off about her, but now that she said what she was, it all made sense. "A vampire you say. Incredable. never seen one in real life. Only in books and movies" he tells her and chuckled. With their fingers laced and eyes lock on each other, he never felt so much in love then ever before. "Me? a music teacher? Here? I...I don't know what to say" he blushed. He soon nod his head and said, "If your mistress approves, then I'll accept the offer. I do know my way around musical instraments."

They walked and walked until he sees the door she was looking for. The thirst thought to his mind once he entered was, "Pink.." he looked all around the area, smiling as he notices the hearts and butterflies on the wall. "Your room, eh?" he said and smiled. He holds her from behind and nuzzles his bunny girlfriend neck. "It reminds me of you candy, simply beautiful" he said grinding his crotch against her ass.

She blushed, looking down at the pink carpet."I..wanted something nice....in order to get all the bad stuff from my mind.I'm the only one with a room like this."She said, biting her lip and closed her eyes."Its not too....girly...for you?"She asked, wondering if he even liked her room or not.

"Never mind. Come, let me feed you."She said and took his hand, leading him to the pink and black bed. She made hit sit on the bed, recline against the head board and made due by removing his shoes, getting him nice and comfy. "I always have fresh fruit brought to my room."

She winked and went over to a tiny looked pink mini fridge where she pulled out a bowl of slice strawberry halves and peach slices.She even took out a little bowl of whipped cream and went back to him.With ease, she climbed on the bed, straddled his lap and set the bowls between them."Here."She offered, dunking a strawberry slice in the cream and held it up to his lips to nibble on."Wanna know something?"She asked, smiling."Your the first and only Master to be in this room. Only Mistress Ebony and Shyrii have been here, but they have the right. Your the only one to ever be invited and brought here with my permission."

Drake chuckled seeing her blush like that. All he could do was kiss her cheek softly. "It's cool, Candy. As long as it makes you happy, then I'm happy" he answered honestly. He eyebrow raised when she erase that thought through her mind. He follows her to the bed aand began to relax. "Very nice and soft" he said getting adjusted.

Hearing that she had fresh fruit with her and him to smile and blush once more. If anything, like the first two situations that delt with fruit, then he knows where this could lead. "Thank you Candy. I promise to return the favor" he tells her.

With her on top of him he looks at and strawberry and peach slices along with the whipped cream. She fed him the strawberry, and he gladly nibbled and ate it. It was so good, the he had to pet her soft tail. "I feel honored being here. I understand why for Miss. Ebony and Miss. Shyrii, but this only proves how much more were in love" he said finishing the strawberry. He soon kissed her lips and took a turn. He takes a peach slice dipped in cream and fed it to her.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Cherish smirked and looked over her shoulder towards her friend."Twenty. My, my. Someone is in the mood for a good helping this early morning."She said, and teasinly slipped two fingers in and out of Avie's soaked cunt."And can you truly pay me back Avie. You know that once Im finished with you, you won't be able to stand, let alone put up a good fight with me."She chuckled and slipped her fingers out, running her fingers along the succubus's plump ass, showing to the world how there was a glistening line."Alright baby. Get ready."And with that, Cherish raised her hand and ran her tongue along the inside, from palm to finger tips, then raised it.

"Now children. Count with me. Lets see if you can count up to twenty,okay."

Everyone cheered and waited as Cherish brought her hand down and spanked Avie nice and good.

"1!!!!"

Everyone called out.

"2!!!!!"

They said, counting along. Cherish went back and forth, spanking one cheek to the other.She looked and saw pussy juice running down Avie's thigh."Oh my, Avie you horny girl....your getting all messy."As she continued her spanking, reaching eight, she looked over to a maid and motioned with her head, signaling the maid to bring a chair so Avie could hold on to.

When the maid brought it, she set it infront of Avie for her to hold. "Hold on Avie, I don't want you falling and messing up my counting."She grinned. "And since you'r getting all wet...should we have one of the students here come up and clean you up....while I keep up with this spanking."

"11!!!!!!"

They said and she laughed.

Avie held on to the chair that the young, cute maid had brought for her. She struggled mightily against the skillful hand of her friend, feeling each clean ‘smack’ of her sweet ass. The smacking continued as the ‘students’ in the crowd counted with fervor. She missed times like this when students get punished for the simplest things by their teacher or principal. High school was the best time to show off their kinky side.

“13!!!!!”

Avie yelled when Cherish landed a couple of good smacks of her red-stained ass. Juices slid down along her legs as she tried to hang on to the seat. “You’re sooo mean, Cherish. You’ll never change, will ya?”

“14!!!!!!”

“Might as well as one lucky student to clean me off,” she said with a blush.

Silver117 said:
Drake chuckled seeing her blush like that. All he could do was kiss her cheek softly. "It's cool, Candy. As long as it makes you happy, then I'm happy" he answered honestly. He eyebrow raised when she erase that thought through her mind. He follows her to the bed aand began to relax. "Very nice and soft" he said getting adjusted.

Hearing that she had fresh fruit with her and him to smile and blush once more. If anything, like the first two situations that delt with fruit, then he knows where this could lead. "Thank you Candy. I promise to return the favor" he tells her.

With her on top of him he looks at and strawberry and peach slices along with the whipped cream. She fed him the strawberry, and he gladly nibbled and ate it. It was so good, the he had to pet her soft tail. "I feel honored being here. I understand why for Miss. Ebony and Miss. Shyrii, but this only proves how much more were in love" he said finishing the strawberry. He soon kissed her lips and took a turn. He takes a peach slice dipped in cream and fed it to her.

She smied, kissing him, loving that strawberry flavor that lingered on his mouth.She kept herself from loosing control, since anytime food...or in this case fruits and cream, sex just happened to fit between and things go crazy.She was going to take this slow, enjoy him while she had him to herself.With a smile, Candy opened her mouth and felt the cream touch her tongue.She moaned a bit and bit down, taking almost half of the peach slice."So yummy.'"She said and finished the rest, licking his fingers clean and swallowed the other half of the peach.

She grabbed a peach slice herself and dipped it into the cream.She held it to his lips, but drew it back just a bit."You wanna fuck me now...don't you?"She asked all of a sudden and grinned.

Sinful Bliss said:
Avie held on to the chair that the young, cute maid had brought for her. She struggled mightily against the skillful hand of her friend, feeling each clean ‘smack’ of her sweet ass. The smacking continued as the ‘students’ in the crowd counted with fervor. She missed times like this when students get punished for the simplest things by their teacher or principal. High school was the best time to show off their kinky side.

“13!!!!!”

Avie yelled when Cherish landed a couple of good smacks of her red-stained ass. Juices slid down along her legs as she tried to hang on to the seat. “You’re sooo mean, Cherish. You’ll never change, will ya?”

“14!!!!!!”

“Might as well as one lucky student to clean me off,” she said with a blush.

"I'm not prone to change.Only when the years pass do we have to adapt, other then that, my personality will always be the same."She said and spanked her again, making it fifteen now.When Avie agreed to have someone, she held her hand up in the air and looked at the crowd."Here that darlings. Avie has made a mess and now someone needs to clean it up.Who will do it, hmmm..?"She asked and everyone almost jumped out of there seats. Cherish eyed the crowd and her eyes landed on a pair of yellow,snake like eyes."You there...with the devilishly dragon like face...come here."She said and the gentleman nodded.Before coming to the stage, he removed his jacket, revealing a tight muscle shirt and muscled arms. Cherish felt tingles as she watched the man climb the steps and step behind Cherish reaching for her."uh, uh , uh.Not me.Get between Lady Avie's legs....and face the crowd...we want everyone to se and make sure you are doing a good job."

He grinned and nodded, kneeling down betwen Avie legs, facing the crowd.Without permission, he reached his hands up and parted Avie's cunt lips open, letting more of her juices flow out.

"Your...a dragon hybrid....aren't you?"Cherish asked as she rubbed Avie's ass, soothing it a bit.

The man nodded. "So that means....your tongue...is rather long..right?"

He grinned and licked his lips.

"Alright.Proceed in cleaning...and make sure nothing drops to the ground."

And with that note, the gentle slammed his mouth hard on the sucubbus hot and wet sex and licked her, his longue twirling around the folds and then thrusted deep within her, reaching deep as if it were a cock."Enjoy Avie...for I get the feeling your not mad at me anymore."She said and gave her another spank, making it sixteen.She lingered, taking her time in spanking her, smoothing her hand over her reddened ass cheeks as she watched and so did the others as the dragon hybrid male ate Avie out good, like a starving creature who finally found its meal.

Lustfull_Sin said:
"I'm not prone to change.Only when the years pass do we have to adapt, other then that, my personality will always be the same."She said and spanked her again, making it fifteen now.When Avie agreed to have someone, she held her hand up in the air and looked at the crowd."Here that darlings. Avie has made a mess and now someone needs to clean it up.Who will do it, hmmm..?"She asked and everyone almost jumped out of there seats. Cherish eyed the crowd and her eyes landed on a pair of yellow,snake like eyes."You there...with the devilishly dragon like face...come here."She said and the gentleman nodded.Before coming to the stage, he removed his jacket, revealing a tight muscle shirt and muscled arms. Cherish felt tingles as she watched the man climb the steps and step behind Cherish reaching for her."uh, uh , uh.Not me.Get between Lady Avie's legs....and face the crowd...we want everyone to se and make sure you are doing a good job."

He grinned and nodded, kneeling down betwen Avie legs, facing the crowd.Without permission, he reached his hands up and parted Avie's cunt lips open, letting more of her juices flow out.

"Your...a dragon hybrid....aren't you?"Cherish asked as she rubbed Avie's ass, soothing it a bit.

The man nodded. "So that means....your tongue...is rather long..right?"

He grinned and licked his lips.

"Alright.Proceed in cleaning...and make sure nothing drops to the ground."

And with that note, the gentle slammed his mouth hard on the sucubbus hot and wet sex and licked her, his longue twirling around the folds and then thrusted deep within her, reaching deep as if it were a cock."Enjoy Avie...for I get the feeling your not mad at me anymore."She said and gave her another spank, making it sixteen.She lingered, taking her time in spanking her, smoothing her hand over her reddened ass cheeks as she watched and so did the others as the dragon hybrid male ate Avie out good, like a starving creature who finally found its meal.

Avie held on to the chair as the hybrid’s tongue licked and fucked her pussy. She took a few deep breaths and closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying the attention he was giving her sensitive pussy. “Mmmm… that’s so nice.” Her hips moved with the movements as she finally got what she wanted when she came here… a nice morning fuck – even if it was with someone’s tongue.

A sudden moan came from her mouth as he found the deepest area of her pussy. His warm tongue was sending waves of pleasure through her body. Her eyes came open again and she looked over to him with a soft moan. “Ooohhh…yes beautiful.”

Her eyes were blazing and hands clenched still on the chair, the groans taking on more of a grunting quality with a definite ‘uh’ at the end. Pressing further onto the chair with each thrust, her body jarred a bit and still she wanted more. “More,” she whimper-snarled. Her pussy was dripping wet and grasping every inch of him, the slickness aiding him with each downward thrust.Her body crept with such pleasure you think you could only dream of. Her body rocking back slightly against his tongue.

A nice chuckle and a blush ran across his face as he sees her eat the peach. As she did that, he continued to pet her tail more. He wanted to savor this great moment, making sure not to rush into sex like they did the last few times. Once she teased him with the peach slice then asked him that, both of his hands began to massage her body. "Maybe...but I know you want to fuck me now" he countered. He soon rocked his hips letting his crotch grind against the fabrics of her thong covering her pussy.

Sinful Bliss said:
Avie held on to the chair as the hybrid’s tongue licked and fucked her pussy. She took a few deep breaths and closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying the attention he was giving her sensitive pussy. “Mmmm… that’s so nice.” Her hips moved with the movements as she finally got what she wanted when she came here… a nice morning fuck – even if it was with someone’s tongue.

A sudden moan came from her mouth as he found the deepest area of her pussy. His warm tongue was sending waves of pleasure through her body. Her eyes came open again and she looked over to him with a soft moan. “Ooohhh…yes beautiful.”

Her eyes were blazing and hands clenched still on the chair, the groans taking on more of a grunting quality with a definite ‘uh’ at the end. Pressing further onto the chair with each thrust, her body jarred a bit and still she wanted more. “More,” she whimper-snarled. Her pussy was dripping wet and grasping every inch of him, the slickness aiding him with each downward thrust.Her body crept with such pleasure you think you could only dream of. Her body rocking back slightly against his tongue.

Cherish smiled, her hands smoothing over the reddened skin on her dear friends sweet ass.She could hear the slirping and sucking sounds the hybrid made. His tongue thrusted in and out of Avie's pussy and at times slid out and licked at her little tight ass hole, teasing her in more then one way.

She glanced at the audience, all who were captivated by the show, some jerking off,some fingering themselves and others just fucking each other just to get off.

She would wait a bit before administering the rest of her spankings, but then, maybe she should hold onto them and give them to Avie in a more private setting where perhaps she would have the woman bound up and gagged. She did love those games with Avie.

Looking back, she reached her hand and groped one of Avie's breasts, kneading the soft skin and even pinched the nipple a bit."Cumming soon Avie....or not yet."She asked, seeing how tightly she held onto the chair."I say soon, huh."She chuckled and called to the hybrid.

"Make sure you reach all the way deep......beyond if you must."

And with the, the male wrapped his arms around Avie's thigh and forced her hand agaisnt his mouth.He moaned, his hips bucking as if he were actually fucking her. His tongue slithered deeper and deeper, licking her walls until he came to her cervix and even penetrated it, licking about her womb.

"A woman can get off with just that tongue."Cherish laughed, enjoying the show.

Silver117 said:
A nice chuckle and a blush ran across his face as he sees her eat the peach. As she did that, he continued to pet her tail more. He wanted to savor this great moment, making sure not to rush into sex like they did the last few times. Once she teased him with the peach slice then asked him that, both of his hands began to massage her body. "Maybe...but I know you want to fuck me now" he countered. He soon rocked his hips letting his crotch grind against the fabrics of her thong covering her pussy.

Candy coudln't help, but push her ass against his hand, loving how he kept touching her soft little tail.Smiling, she licked her lips and blushed, only to moan, her hand pressing against his stomach to hold him."We...we have to finish the fruit first."She said and re dunked the peach into the cream and hovered it close to his lips."Once were done with the fruit we can do...something else.What ever you like Drake.Maybe I can give you a back massage."

Drake chuckled as the creamy peach slice hovered over his lips. He took a soft bite and ate the peach. He chuckled as he rubed her tail more and her ass pushed against it. They continued to feed each other and kiss after every slice was gone. He soon pulled her down to him and kissed her again. Not a quick one, no, but a long one. Their tongue dancing with one another while the scents of strawberries, peaches, and whipped cream loomed. "If you don't mind, a massage would be great." he said smiling at her. he wiggled a bit untill he was shirtless. "Of course, I'll return the favor by giving you one as well." he whispered and kissed her ear.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Cherish smiled, her hands smoothing over the reddened skin on her dear friends sweet ass.She could hear the slirping and sucking sounds the hybrid made. His tongue thrusted in and out of Avie's pussy and at times slid out and licked at her little tight ass hole, teasing her in more then one way.

She glanced at the audience, all who were captivated by the show, some jerking off,some fingering themselves and others just fucking each other just to get off.

She would wait a bit before administering the rest of her spankings, but then, maybe she should hold onto them and give them to Avie in a more private setting where perhaps she would have the woman bound up and gagged. She did love those games with Avie.

Looking back, she reached her hand and groped one of Avie's breasts, kneading the soft skin and even pinched the nipple a bit."Cumming soon Avie....or not yet."She asked, seeing how tightly she held onto the chair."I say soon, huh."She chuckled and called to the hybrid.

"Make sure you reach all the way deep......beyond if you must."

And with the, the male wrapped his arms around Avie's thigh and forced her hand agaisnt his mouth.He moaned, his hips bucking as if he were actually fucking her. His tongue slithered deeper and deeper, licking her walls until he came to her cervix and even penetrated it, licking about her womb.

"A woman can get off with just that tongue."Cherish laughed, enjoying the show.

Avie’s screams of pleasure started to fill the Show Room as the hybrid pounded his tongue deep in her pussy that went straight to her womb. No one, not even a demon penetrated that spot ever before now. Her body writhed while she tried to hang on to that chair, hips rising and falling in her attempts to meet his thrusts. The succubus’ eyes roll back in her head as her body is kept on its high. Arching her back off the seat her breasts are pushed forward. Waves of pleasure continue to shake her body. Her screams slowly ebb away into moans.

Her thighs quivered in pleasure as she felt him sucking on her fingers. “AH AH !” she screamed in pleasure as her body tingled from it, her nipple ached, her hips jerked as his tongue rammed into her womb on each thrust.

She lifted herself until she saw the tongue move in and out of her nasty cunt, letting gravity drag her down to ram his tongue against her cervix, she tipped her head back as her pussy tightened on him, she kept doing the same thing over and over, rubbing at her little pleasure spot driving her mad. It didn’t take much encouragement to send her over; her movements became frantic and lost their perfect tempo.

“AH FUUUUCK YES!” Avie screamed as she came, causing some fresh tears to run down her cheeks. She whimpered and shook with her release and she couldn’t stop shaking her legs she was sure would deny her any right to walk. She watched with one eye open that the people from the crowd came along with her. It was cruel what Cherish did to her this morning; the dark-skinned succubus might need a full breakfast to regain her strength.

(http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=10755&page=12)
Alex walked into the Manor drunk.
He saw many beautiful women,As he fell asleep on the couch not knowing what to do after he woke.

Character: Ryóku Líghtfoot

As the sun shines blissfully outside theres a soft sigh in the Limousine, as it gently glides along the sun scorched tarmac.
Ryoku stares out of the window, watching in excitement yet nervousness as the gigantic mansion drew nearer, he turns to his driver in the front and asks apathetically "did father really have to send me here?".
The driver pulls up in front of the beautiful historic building and removes the key from the ignition thus settling the gentle purr of the engine turning slowly to face Ryoku taking off his hat in manners. "Yes master Ryoku, i must agree with your father on this one, this break will help you escape from work and lose your built tension...now come, we must get you sighned in".

As Ryoku steps from the car he takes a deep breath inhaling the aromatic scents of the sorrounding landmass, the sun lights against him creating shadows along his toned body making his bodily lines more defined showing a greater mass of muscle.trying not to seem unbutler like the driver leaves his own door open carefully walking round the heated car and closes the door shuffling around Ryoku carefully, he then takes to the trunk of the car and lifts it burning his old fingers on the metallic surface of the heat beaten car and getting the bag that Ryoku brought, the driver struggled carrying his single bag each step buckling his legs lower and lower, through this he still managed to make it past the car stopping near the paved pathway leading to the cold steps to the mansion, he nodded his head towards the doors as in a small inclining to follow him. Ryoku sighs rolling his eyes to the back of his head murmering "if we must", having his own mumble he follows the driver trollishly up to the large decorated doors with their heavy brass handles and then knocks subtly hoping no one would answer to blame on going home.

IceFox said:

As the sun shines blissfully outside theres a soft sigh in the Limousine, as it gently glides along the sun scorched tarmac.
Ryoku stares out of the window, watching in excitement yet nervousness as the gigantic mansion drew nearer, he turns to his driver in the front and asks apathetically "did father really have to send me here?".
The driver pulls up in front of the beautiful historic building and removes the key from the ignition thus settling the gentle purr of the engine turning slowly to face Ryoku taking off his hat in manners. "Yes master Ryoku, i must agree with your father on this one, this break will help you escape from work and lose your built tension...now come, we must get you sighned in".

As Ryoku steps from the car he takes a deep breath inhaling the aromatic scents of the sorrounding landmass, the sun lights against him creating shadows along his toned body making his bodily lines more defined showing a greater mass of muscle.trying not to seem unbutler like the driver leaves his own door open carefully walking round the heated car and closes the door shuffling around Ryoku carefully, he then takes to the trunk of the car and lifts it burning his old fingers on the metallic surface of the heat beaten car and getting the bag that Ryoku brought, the driver struggled carrying his single bag each step buckling his legs lower and lower, through this he still managed to make it past the car stopping near the paved pathway leading to the cold steps to the mansion, he nodded his head towards the doors as in a small inclining to follow him. Ryoku sighs rolling his eyes to the back of his head murmering "if we must", having his own mumble he follows the driver trollishly up to the large decorated doors with their heavy brass handles and then knocks subtly hoping no one would answer to blame on going home.

Vivienne got up early and changed into her schoolgirl uniform for the new weekly theme worked by ‘Headmistress’ Ebony and ‘Headmistress’ Shyrii. She wore the clothing nice and tightly that proportionate her figure. Another thing that made the woman stood out from the rest of the maids was the fact that she was an elf and a former princess from an emerging kingdom. The woman was graceful and strong, as if she was an angel dropped from heaven’s sky. Everything around was wild as expected as she heard moaned coming from the Show Room with a couple of new visitors at the front who look familiar to her. She walked to the front door in stride and opened the door with a friendly smile on her lovely face. “Hello good sir,” she said in a heavenly voice. “Welcome to the Maid Manor.”

Sinful Bliss said:
IceFox said:

Vivienne got up early and changed into her schoolgirl uniform for the new weekly theme worked by ‘Headmistress’ Ebony and ‘Headmistress’ Shyrii. She wore the clothing nice and tightly that proportionate her figure. Another thing that made the woman stood out from the rest of the maids was the fact that she was an elf and a former princess from an emerging kingdom. The woman was graceful and strong, as if she was an angel dropped from heaven’s sky. Everything around was wild as expected as she heard moaned coming from the Show Room with a couple of new visitors at the front who look familiar to her. She walked to the front door in stride and opened the door with a friendly smile on her lovely face. “Hello good sir,” she said in a heavenly voice. “Welcome to the Maid Manor.”

Ryoku stops and stares not rudely but more in the grace of the beauty and fairness of the lady and mistress that stood before him, his mouth slowly curls into a smiling blush as he realises his eyes are wandering around her body and lock on hers, he then closes his mouth and looks at the floor, tracing the tips of his grazed leather boots along the grinding concrete surface.

"Erm... Erh....Hello kind ma'am i was informed by my father that this was the place i was to come for a break away from stressful things he has such high regards and pride in the way he speaks of your mansion"

Ryokus driver stops in amazement wondering puzzled that if Ryoku talking to a stranger to him ever happened, after a while Ryoku opens his mouth but a passing wind with the mistresses scent blows into his nostrils, locking his mouth in place taking away his train on thought, he stops, blushes and closes his mouth smiling.

“Well,” she began softly. “If your father holds this place with such high regards, then I bet the girl gave him some good times.” The elf gave him a wink while her gorgeous green orbs studies his face. He certainly looked a cool guy that some of the ladies here may take a liking too later on. She realized his blush, probably from him staring at her sexy schoolgirl outfit. At 5’7”, the blonde towers over most of female maids and have no problem stating such fact.

“In case you’re wondering, I’m not the Mistress of this fine establishment. I’m merely a maid here,” Vivienne told the youthful guest that clearly he needed to get away from hectic life. “You’re talking about Mistress Ebony and Mistress Shyrii, the fine ladies that run the place. I bet that one of them got a hold of your father and gave him time of his life.” She stepped a couple of paced and ushered him to come in. “This way please.”

Sinful Bliss said:
“Well,” she began softly. “If your father holds this place with such high regards, then I bet the girl gave him some good times.” The elf gave him a wink while her gorgeous green orbs studies his face. He certainly looked a cool guy that some of the ladies here may take a liking too later on. She realized his blush, probably from him staring at her sexy schoolgirl outfit. At 5’7”, the blonde towers over most of female maids and have no problem stating such fact.

“In case you’re wondering, I’m not the Mistress of this fine establishment. I’m merely a maid here,” Vivienne told the youthful guest that clearly he needed to get away from hectic life. “You’re talking about Mistress Ebony and Mistress Shyrii, the fine ladies that run the place. I bet that one of them got a hold of your father and gave him time of his life.” She stepped a couple of paced and ushered him to come in. “This way please.”

As she winks at him Ryoku blushes a shade of deep red not knowing what to say, instead he studiously looks at Vivienne and carefully lets out a little grin baring just a little of his perfectly white teeth, as he has to say bye he thanks the driver and takes the heavy bag and slings it over his shoulder as if there is no weight to it, as he turns to follow Vivienne he realises even though shes small she walks fast so he hops into a skip and jogs to catch back up with her.

Ryoku keeps looking forwards till he gets to Vivienne and dosent realise he keeps staring at the maids outfit looking up and down biting his lip, the only thing he can think of is he wonders what she meant by good time. The only time he had knew was work, but he happily follows and mumbles under his breath "so.. big" astounded by the decieving outside look of the building.

Clark wakes and sees the two and says hi.
He asks for a room and a couple drinks for the night.

IceFox said:
As she winks at him Ryoku blushes a shade of deep red not knowing what to say, instead he studiously looks at Vivienne and carefully lets out a little grin baring just a little of his perfectly white teeth, as he has to say bye he thanks the driver and takes the heavy bag and slings it over his shoulder as if there is no weight to it, as he turns to follow Vivienne he realises even though shes small she walks fast so he hops into a skip and jogs to catch back up with her.

Ryoku keeps looking forwards till he gets to Vivienne and dosent realise he keeps staring at the maids outfit looking up and down biting his lip, the only thing he can think of is he wonders what she meant by good time. The only time he had knew was work, but he happily follows and mumbles under his breath "so.. big" astounded by the decieving outside look of the building.

Vivienne chatted with the rest of the maids. Some snagging a few touches, others just gawked. No one really had the gall to ask her to a private room and fuck. She didn’t blame them. She was an royal princess who loved privacy and not pry on peoples’ private life or affairs too much since she felt some of those things she heard within the kingdom were taboo.

She excused herself from the group of maids and middle aged men and sauntered back with the new guest… almost. A young maid appeared, her eyes focused on the ground, though she forced them to look at the experienced maid and bow her head.

“Vivienne, good morn to you,” she said quickly and gave a quick smile to the young man who looked delicious in her eyes.

“Leave us be, Mai. I will serve him,” the elf said and smiled.

“Y-Yes Vivienne, as you wi..” She was cut off when the platinum blond leaned in and kissed the fellow maid’s lips gingerly. “Relax. How many times have I told you. Now get changed young lady. Time to show off to the students and teachers here. We do not want to fail our headmistresses,” she whispered and brushed her away.

“Nothing is private around in the manor. People may bask in glory of being watched while they fulfill needs and wants without being embarrassed or act conservative, but if you wish things in private, I’m sure that the maids can cater to your needs,” she said and licked her lips.

“Heh, excuse me for performing such an action in front of you like that.” Vivienne blushed a few shades of pink as she placed her hands behind her back.

Alex looked around to find any other maid but could only find Vivienne as he saw he was
having a conversation with someone he refused to interupt..

xSerendipity: Please do not one-line in this RP. Make a considered effort to expand on your writing please. Thank you.

Sinful Bliss said:
IceFox said:

Vivienne chatted with the rest of the maids. Some snagging a few touches, others just gawked. No one really had the gall to ask her to a private room and fuck. She didn’t blame them. She was an royal princess who loved privacy and not pry on peoples’ private life or affairs too much since she felt some of those things she heard within the kingdom were taboo.

She excused herself from the group of maids and middle aged men and sauntered back with the new guest… almost. A young maid appeared, her eyes focused on the ground, though she forced them to look at the experienced maid and bow her head.

“Vivienne, good morn to you,” she said quickly and gave a quick smile to the young man who looked delicious in her eyes.

“Leave us be, Mai. I will serve him,” the elf said and smiled.

“Y-Yes Vivienne, as you wi..” She was cut off when the platinum blond leaned in and kissed the fellow maid’s lips gingerly. “Relax. How many times have I told you. Now get changed young lady. Time to show off to the students and teachers here. We do not want to fail our headmistresses,” she whispered and brushed her away.

“Nothing is private around in the manor. People may bask in glory of being watched while they fulfill needs and wants without being embarrassed or act conservative, but if you wish things in private, I’m sure that the maids can cater to your needs,” she said and licked her lips.

“Heh, excuse me for performing such an action in front of you like that.” Vivienne blushed a few shades of pink as she placed her hands behind her back.

Ryoku had stopped brush his swept fringe out of his eyes amazed at the vast crowds that had swarmed around Vivienne and giggles a little at how popular she was.
he took little steps towards her hoping the crowds would dissapear before he got there.

Ryoku watched as the little maid had come so nervously forwards stuttering yet watching her lip tremble with every letter that she stuttered with then looks at Vivienne with her calm collected relaxed body and smiles again,
As she kept looking at him Ryoku felt slowly embarrassed by how much of a want he had become to the other maids, being the source of the crowded spectacle.

As Vivienne kissed Mai, Ryoku felt something below trying to not think of anything to sexual of it.

Once Vivienne apologised he smiled and said in soft yet calm voice "its totally fine, i think i ended up more embarrassed than you did", seconds after the words trailed off his lip another set of maids start running at Vivienne and Ryoku and nervous and scared he grabs the closest thing he could... it was Viviennes hand,
Ryoku had grabbed her hand holding it tight as he hid behind her back trying to hide from the girls, blushing dark red apologising so much so he clumsily trips into her,tripping over his boots.

"I...I...I'm so so so sor...sorry" he babbled out looking at her reaction waiting for the explode of temper.

Silver117 said:
Drake chuckled as the creamy peach slice hovered over his lips. He took a soft bite and ate the peach. He chuckled as he rubed her tail more and her ass pushed against it. They continued to feed each other and kiss after every slice was gone. He soon pulled her down to him and kissed her again. Not a quick one, no, but a long one. Their tongue dancing with one another while the scents of strawberries, peaches, and whipped cream loomed. "If you don't mind, a massage would be great." he said smiling at her. he wiggled a bit untill he was shirtless. "Of course, I'll return the favor by giving you one as well." he whispered and kissed her ear.

His hand was so good against her tail, she thought she might cream herself just by him doing that. It happened once and that was because Ebony had forced her to please herself in another way that didn't involve her breasts or cunt. So she made due with her ears and tail and voila...she came hard that night.Watching bite into the fruit turned her on as well, his sweet lips wrapping around the friend, then his jaw working to chew and when he swallowed, she followed his throat and how it moved as he swallowed. She shivered, growing wet with every sweet kiss and fruit nibbling.

When all was finished, she moved the bowls onto the night stand, then helped Drake onto his stomach, having him relax. "I'll do my best to make you feel relaxed."She said and hopped off the bed for a moment, walked to her dresser and grabbed a bottle. Returning, she straddled him, her crotch pressed against that rather nice ass of his. Her hands fumbled with the bottle, until she squeezed scented oil on her hand, placed the bottle next to him, then worked her hands together, getting oil on both. Slowly, she pressed her hands to his back, working the oil on his skin, the liquid having this heat affect to sooth him."Let me know if I hurt you, ok"She said, working his shoulders and blades, nape and down his spine. He felt so perfect, so strong and oh so good, god, she was getting hot just by massaging him.

Sinful Bliss said:
Avie’s screams of pleasure started to fill the Show Room as the hybrid pounded his tongue deep in her pussy that went straight to her womb. No one, not even a demon penetrated that spot ever before now. Her body writhed while she tried to hang on to that chair, hips rising and falling in her attempts to meet his thrusts. The succubus’ eyes roll back in her head as her body is kept on its high. Arching her back off the seat her breasts are pushed forward. Waves of pleasure continue to shake her body. Her screams slowly ebb away into moans.

Her thighs quivered in pleasure as she felt him sucking on her fingers. “AH AH !” she screamed in pleasure as her body tingled from it, her nipple ached, her hips jerked as his tongue rammed into her womb on each thrust.

She lifted herself until she saw the tongue move in and out of her nasty cunt, letting gravity drag her down to ram his tongue against her cervix, she tipped her head back as her pussy tightened on him, she kept doing the same thing over and over, rubbing at her little pleasure spot driving her mad. It didn’t take much encouragement to send her over; her movements became frantic and lost their perfect tempo.

“AH FUUUUCK YES!” Avie screamed as she came, causing some fresh tears to run down her cheeks. She whimpered and shook with her release and she couldn’t stop shaking her legs she was sure would deny her any right to walk. She watched with one eye open that the people from the crowd came along with her. It was cruel what Cherish did to her this morning; the dark-skinned succubus might need a full breakfast to regain her strength.

The hybrid continue to drill that long slick tongue of his, in and out of the succubus juicy tight pussy, eating and drinking her out and earning his fill.He was rock hard, his hips bucking against nothing but air and is cock straining hard against the zipper of his pants. He was close to cumming no doubt and sure enough he was going to stain his pants.

Cherish watched with amusement, her finger flicking at Avie's tight little nipple, amping up her sex drive even more"You look so beautiful my friend."She whispered down to her, her lips close to the woman's ear.

As she watched Avie writhe and tremble thanks to the pleasure, she knew she was cumming and it was a mind blowing one."Yes, yes.Don't stop. Let yourself go. You look fucking hot when you cum Avie."She said, panting a bit herself. She was wet between her legs and she was going to get someone to relieve her of her pent up pleasure. Watching and hearing her friend orgasm, Cherish threw her head back a bit, savoring the sound and smell of sex as the succubus came hard.

The hybrid latched onto her cunt, licking and drinking the sweet honey that fell from her heavenly lips, filling his stomach up. Cherish could smell the sweet scent of cum and looked down, seeing a stain on the hybrid's black pants. When all was over, the male moved his head and licked his lips, her mouth red from having been pressed hard against Avie's sweet slick lips. "Good work my boy. Now find yourself a maid and fuck her well, for I can tell you still need relief."

He smiled and moved from under Avie, his balance wobbly, he had a maid help her and he simply guided her back to a table, layed her on it, released his cock, moved her panties and thrusted deep within the woman.

"Ladies and Gents I hope you enjoyed your show."She said and revieced small smiles and cheers. Unfortunate Avie can't go on. She's tired. But alas...she still has four more spanking to go."Everyone shouted for joy. "Hmmmm, perhaps later.....or...actually...I'll be greedy and administer those spanking in private. "Everyone pouted. "Don't worry, I'll put on a show later to make up for it. Around dinner, ok.Now finish your breakfasts."

Cherish turned and took a hold of Avie's shoulder. "The face you have right now. It makes me want to fuck you my sexy friend."She smiled. "But I can tell you are starved for sustinance. Come. I shall have someone get you a nice hot breakfast meal. "Slowly, Cherish helped her friend straighten her dress and slowly, took her arm and led her off the stage and towards a soft cushions couch with a table next to it."Here. Sit."One thing about Cherish. She care for her girls. Whether they have been fucking ten men and had cum all over them and were exausted, she made time to go and help them clean up for if they were to weak to do it. She loved her girls and would do anything for them, even kill if she had to."How do you feel?"

Indulging his perverted fantasies with this demonic harlot, the hunter released his vulgar mouth from her excited nipples. Practically descending towards addiction, the sex only got more intense as both were already immersed in sweat and soon both of their sexual fluids. Grasping her large mounds, he groaned from the exception treatment his manhood was getting from this succubus. Pressing both breast together, Morgrim seized the opportunity immediately with giving the proper attention to her entire body.

Circling his devious tongue around both nipples, the mortal teased her immensely by lowly dangling the tongue on the tip of her perky nipples. Encasing them in saliva, he went on a gluttonous frenzied as he engulfed them both. Groping roughly, he milked her like a cow with how ferocious his suction was on both; swirling his tongue and constricting them in the process. This entertainment made him enter reckless abandonment, piston his cock faster within her to match the unrelenting velocity of his sucking. She handled his package with her lower lips, while his concentration was on consuming her other unattended sex organ. Groaning from the intensity, this unleashed vibrations that certainly played a factor during his worship on her tits.

The screams only provoke more energy into his performance, sweating profusely as their soaked bodies touched against each other and like parasites fed on each other. Any sound generated past the door was the slowish echoes of his cock pounding her needy pussy or the reactions causing her to appraise him by possibly moans of approval. Regardless it was so bestial in nature, one had to ponder how long this would even last.

He nod as he lay down on his stomach. He began to think to himself as she goes to her dresser. About the times he had traveled all over the country, not really settling down to one place. he didn't know if he could actually do that once he arrived in this city. He got tense just from thinking of it. He soon thought of Candy. Her warm smile, her cheerful personality, her cute ears and tail, and he smoking hot body. He felt relax, more comfortable with her around. It made him relax as she returns to him.

He wiggled his ass a bit just to tease her as she sat there. He felt some of the oil drop on his back as she rub her hands together. "That smells nice" he tells her as she massaged him. It almost felt like a goddess was massaging him. Her hand were soft and geltle as the oil soothes his every nerve. For once, he felt like he was going to melt. "Amazing Candy...simply amazing" he said as he sees her hand reached towards his shoulder. Once her hand was there, he kissed it indicating that she was doing an excelent job. So excelent that he was getting aroused.

Lustfull_Sin said:
The hybrid continue to drill that long slick tongue of his, in and out of the succubus juicy tight pussy, eating and drinking her out and earning his fill.He was rock hard, his hips bucking against nothing but air and is cock straining hard against the zipper of his pants. He was close to cumming no doubt and sure enough he was going to stain his pants.

Cherish watched with amusement, her finger flicking at Avie's tight little nipple, amping up her sex drive even more"You look so beautiful my friend."She whispered down to her, her lips close to the woman's ear.

As she watched Avie writhe and tremble thanks to the pleasure, she knew she was cumming and it was a mind blowing one."Yes, yes.Don't stop. Let yourself go. You look fucking hot when you cum Avie."She said, panting a bit herself. She was wet between her legs and she was going to get someone to relieve her of her pent up pleasure. Watching and hearing her friend orgasm, Cherish threw her head back a bit, savoring the sound and smell of sex as the succubus came hard.

The hybrid latched onto her cunt, licking and drinking the sweet honey that fell from her heavenly lips, filling his stomach up. Cherish could smell the sweet scent of cum and looked down, seeing a stain on the hybrid's black pants. When all was over, the male moved his head and licked his lips, her mouth red from having been pressed hard against Avie's sweet slick lips. "Good work my boy. Now find yourself a maid and fuck her well, for I can tell you still need relief."

He smiled and moved from under Avie, his balance wobbly, he had a maid help her and he simply guided her back to a table, layed her on it, released his cock, moved her panties and thrusted deep within the woman.

"Ladies and Gents I hope you enjoyed your show."She said and revieced small smiles and cheers. Unfortunate Avie can't go on. She's tired. But alas...she still has four more spanking to go."Everyone shouted for joy. "Hmmmm, perhaps later.....or...actually...I'll be greedy and administer those spanking in private. "Everyone pouted. "Don't worry, I'll put on a show later to make up for it. Around dinner, ok.Now finish your breakfasts."

Cherish turned and took a hold of Avie's shoulder. "The face you have right now. It makes me want to fuck you my sexy friend."She smiled. "But I can tell you are starved for sustinance. Come. I shall have someone get you a nice hot breakfast meal. "Slowly, Cherish helped her friend straighten her dress and slowly, took her arm and led her off the stage and towards a soft cushions couch with a table next to it."Here. Sit."One thing about Cherish. She care for her girls. Whether they have been fucking ten men and had cum all over them and were exausted, she made time to go and help them clean up for if they were to weak to do it. She loved her girls and would do anything for them, even kill if she had to."How do you feel?"

Avie was lying on her back on the soft sofa in the Show Room. The place was still buzzing from what had taken place. They saw the results of the action from the succubus and the hybrid; it was nothing they never seen before. It was incredible to watch a sexual being moan, scream and squirm in such a fashion. It reminded them of another succubus that had a performance similar to this one. It felt good to perform at this level, even at her own expense like punishments and the like.

“Thank you… Cherish,” she said in whispered moan as she closed her eyes brief until she heard moans and sucking not too far away.

The dark-skinned succubus looked over at the corner of her eye and saw the elven maid having a good time sucking the man off. A young maid opened her mouth wide once more as she lowered her face, and when she felt the tip against the roof of her mouth closed her lips around the shaft. She had the head and about an inch of the shaft in her mouth, and circled her tongue on the underside as she began to suck on it, then started bobbing her head up and down as she had seen her co-workers do here in the Show Room.

It was different than she expected but no less enjoyable and arousing. She could feel the blood filled veins gliding on her lips as she slid her mouth up and down, the loose skin stretching out and folding back with her motions. She knew that she have been doing it right for she heard the man’s moaning and felt him place his hands on the back of her head. Feeling encouraged, she took in as much of the fleshy pole as she could, holding it tight as she slurped and darted her tongue on such meaty flesh.

The former princess was thoroughly enjoying sucking his cock, she knew it was pleasing him and it was making her very aroused. She began to feel that tingling sensation once more and dropped her free hand down to play with her pussy. She felt it wet with her juice as her finger slipped past her lips, and stretched it to touch the hole that made her feel so good.

She started jacking the bottom of his shift with her circled finger and thumb as she bobbed her head, timing it so the his entire dick was being massaged by either her mouth or hand. She heard him moan again and raised her eyes, finding his own eyes intently watching her as she sucked his dick.

“Oh god, Vivienne,” he moaned softly as he looked into her eyes.” Suck me, baby. Suck my wonderful dick and make me cum!” He closed his eyes and dropped his head backward, at the same time applying pressure to the back of her head.

When he pushed against her head she felt more of his cock fill her mouth, the head touching the opening of her throat. She gagged a bit but found that if she relaxed her throat and ignored her natural gag reflexes the head would actually slide into her throat. She liked being able to get almost all of the dick she was growing to love into her mouth, and kept taking more and more in until she suddenly felt the bulb and part of the shaft pop down her throat. Vivienne paused a moment with her face buried in the curls of the guest's pubic hair and worked her throat muscles around his knob.

“Ooh, shit yesss,” she heard him groan out and hold her head down. Taking her hand out of her crotch, she reached up and pulled at his wrist so she could raise her head. With her now unrestrained, she began long slow bobs of her head, taking the entire length into her mouth and throat then rearing back until only the head remained in her mouth, her lips firmly wrapped around the shaft just below the shoulder of the glands.

Lovingly and slowly the elf slurped on the man’s cock, feeling the hotness on her lips as they glided up and down its pulsing stiffness, occasionally letting it rest in her mouth to massage the glands with her throat as she bathed the shaft with her tongue. The maid could feel the rich man sometimes humping his hips, as if he was trying to fuck her face, but didn’t let that interfere with her rhythm in filling her mouth with his cum.

He was cringing in his arousal; his cock was being stimulated tremendously by the sweet sucking sensations of the beautiful platinum blonde’s mouth and throat. He fought the urge to put his hands on her head, letting her have her way, but knew he wouldn’t be able to control the orgasm he felt building within him. When he felt his dick slide down into her throat, and then her long slow sucking and throat massaging he began to lose it. He felt himself go tense and gave in to grabbing her head, thrusting his throbbing cock into her and exploding streams of cum down her throat in pulsing spurts.

"Oh, fuck! Take it Vivienne, swallow!"

The sexy elf didn’t need to be told twice. She felt his dick throb in her mouth and eagerly drank down his sperm when he exploded. The first spurt shot directly into her throat but the next and the next and the next bounced back and filled her mouth. She held his dick firmly in her hand and continued sucking while he came, enjoying the feel and taste of his fresh hot cum. She twirled her tongue in his cream and licked at the underside of his cock when he finished squirting, and kept her lips tight when she felt him begin to soften then pull his dick out of her mouth. With her mouth free of his pole, she swished the cum around the inside of her mouth, coating her teeth and gums with the man's warm juices before swallowing it down.

“Mmm… I’m such a good maid,” she told the man.

“That is ma’am. I love every minute of it and the show as well. A job well done,” he told Vivienne as the maid got up from her position and gone over to meet with the new guest who interested her very much since they stepped foot in this place, for she knew them very well through Mistress Shyrii.

“I didn’t expect you ladies perform like that early in the morning,” Vivienne told the pair. “Good to see you again Cherish and Avie.”

“Likewise,” the red-eyed sinner said in panting breaths. “I need something to eat before this woman beside me has me doing more degrading stuff today. Give me a nice stack full of pancakes and whatever Cherish’s getting.”

“Awww.. so the hornier succubus got ‘drained’ today?” she asked mischievously with a wink. “I didn’t expect Mistress Shyrii to have a bad sister, but this bad.” Vivienne giggled from that statement before turning her attention to Ebony’s half-sister. “Want anything to eat, Lady Cherish?

Sanoci said:
Indulging his perverted fantasies with this demonic harlot, the hunter released his vulgar mouth from her excited nipples. Practically descending towards addiction, the sex only got more intense as both were already immersed in sweat and soon both of their sexual fluids. Grasping her large mounds, he groaned from the exception treatment his manhood was getting from this succubus. Pressing both breast together, Morgrim seized the opportunity immediately with giving the proper attention to her entire body.

Circling his devious tongue around both nipples, the mortal teased her immensely by lowly dangling the tongue on the tip of her perky nipples. Encasing them in saliva, he went on a gluttonous frenzied as he engulfed them both. Groping roughly, he milked her like a cow with how ferocious his suction was on both; swirling his tongue and constricting them in the process. This entertainment made him enter reckless abandonment, piston his cock faster within her to match the unrelenting velocity of his sucking. She handled his package with her lower lips, while his concentration was on consuming her other unattended sex organ. Groaning from the intensity, this unleashed vibrations that certainly played a factor during his worship on her tits.

The screams only provoke more energy into his performance, sweating profusely as their soaked bodies touched against each other and like parasites fed on each other. Any sound generated past the door was the slowish echoes of his cock pounding her needy pussy or the reactions causing her to appraise him by possibly moans of approval. Regardless it was so bestial in nature, one had to ponder how long this would even last.

Shyrii moaned her body shaking as he took her, her legs felt like jelly and she had never been more thankful to enjoy the rapid, bone shaking fucking he was giving to her.

“Ohh yes!” she whimpered nodding. “I love it! I love it dirty!” she moaned her body shaking as the pleasure grew and grew, she bit at her lip as rode the succubus as she was a bitch in heat, trying to force herself into listening she nodded panting. “I want it! I want your cum filling my d-dirty cunt!” She gasped her cunt tightening as she spoke. “I want your seed s-spraying deep”

Shyrii felt like she would go mad as the large vein running along the bottom of his monster dick rubbed hard against her G-Spot, she yelped as he pulled her hips back into him forcing him deeper into her. The succubus moaned softly this time as he made her her relax even more and enjoy this fucking he was giving her, when his hips moved faster she couldn’t help but clench around him, encouraging him to plow her body.

“OH FUCK YEESS!” she screamed in pleasure as she came around him, having no time to really recover from her amazing orgasm she soon found that pleasure growing again, her juices slid from her body and glistened on his dick on each withdrawl from her hot, clenching cunt. She panted for breath her hands clutching at the wall for purchase, desperate for more she pushed herself back to meet him. “Uuhh...aahhh....fill me...” She moaned almost in tears with her desperate want for his warm, hot spunk to fill up her desperate cunt. “Fill me with your c-cock juice, fill me to brim. Close out this show in style.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom