Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Maid Manor ((In need of workers and patrons. Join Now!!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Maid Manor((Maid Manor workers posted on first page))

Sinful Bliss said:
Vivienne smiled at the young man as she slipped closer to him. It was quite scandalous for a man and a woman to go into a secluded place by themselves. He was notorious for the way he treats the maids around here, though now elf wondered that validity of those rumors. Certainly, he was a heartbreaker that will make any woman feel like putty in his hands. Though, the girl had just met him. There could have easily been more girls like her.

This was like a dream. This was the man that mot single and even married woman wanted to get their claws into and there she was, so easily wrapping the affirmed bad boy of the Manor around her pinky. She might as well take the advantage of the situation before the ladies pull him away for some action themselves. Thankfully, the Mistress taught her the art of seduction for a couple of days. While she was princess, Vivienne saw maidens in lewd situations with her innocent but curious eyes. It was best to put those experiences to good use with him here.

"It shame that you missed my performance, but I can give you one here," she told him with a wink. "How well do you fuck with Mistress and Yukimo-chan?" Her voice was lucid with lust, wanting to the detail of his affair with the pair. She moved in front of him with her head rested on his legs slightly, catching the sight of his wondrous pecker. Her hand reached to the tool, stroking it ever so slowly. "I bet you turned them into horny with this thing. I need to see every part of you. I can tell you're not like those humans. What kind of a person are you, Keane?" Vivienne continued to play with his cock – more teasing than anything. It felt nice and warm on her hand. She gave him that smile of a vixen, looking to get the gentleman caught up in lust.

Keane watched as Vivienne moved in front of him, listening to her offer to give him his own show as she reached for his dick and started to stroke it, causing it to react to her touch by growing longer and thicker in her grasp. Biting his lip gently, he looked at her face with a sly grin as his cock grew harder in her hand. "Mmm...you would have to ask them how they felt, but I can say it was very nice for me," he told her as she asked for the details of his night with Yukimo and Shyrii.

"It was...quite erotic," he told her, swallowing softly as his cock grew harder in her grasp. "Mmm...and everyone came plenty of times. Mistress...Shyrii and...Yukimo both...fuck quite well. Mmm...and we did it in so many positions." Her stroking was obviously affecting him, making him want more of her as he watched her, his eyes following her movements as a sly smile crept onto his face. His member had swollen to its full potential in her hand now, long and thick as she stroked it with lust in her eyes.

"Mmm...as for what I am...it's complicated, but you guessed correctly in that I am not human. This body is, but it bends to my will. It's a vessel that hosts my essence. I can shape it to mirror my true form, but I have more than one." Swallowing softly, his head rolled back a bit as a soft moan escaped him before he looked down at her once more. "If you'd like to learn what Shyrii and Yukimo experienced...mmm...you're on the right path to learning."

Lustfull_Sin said:
Teal smiled, still breathing hard and heavy.He felt Andol shift, then in seconds, the youth was straddling Teal's lap, which only enticed him.Smiling, he wrapped his arms around the youth, keeping close."you did excelent.Beyond expectations.'he said and slowly turned them until Andol was now under him."Now I want to bury my cock deep inside that tiht hole of yours."He said and sat up.Getting off the bed, he removed the rest of his clothing, pants and boxers as well as socks and now stood naked and hard still.He grabbed his cock, jerked it a bit, just to tease Andol a bit.He even licked his hand, growling a bit when he tasted a bit of his own own."Get on all fours.Stick that ass towards me."He comaded, though not with a harsh voice, but one filled with lust.

When Andol complied, Teal crawled onto the bad, hands firmly placed on the youth's soft, sweet ass."So beautiful.So mine."he growled again, then spread the youth's cheeks open, exposing that little teasing hole.Without warning, Teal dipped his head down and ran his tongue all along the little tight hole, lubbing it up with his spit and tongue.He even pressed the tip of his tongue against the youth's tight little hole, before running his tongue all over, rimming the hell out of him.Finally, seeing the love hole glistening in saliva, Teal sat up, positioning himself, cock in hand and the head pressed against the hole."If it hurts, you tell me and I'll stop alright.Do not hesitate to tell me."he said, wanting Andol to know that he had a right to say stop anytime he wanted.Gently he pressed the head of his cock slipping inside the nice tight hole.Teal groaned at the tightness, how the walls clamped and contracted around the head only.He placed his hands firmly on Andol's hips, pushing his hips forward, little by little, burrying his cock in that little tight love hole, moaning as he inched forward and forward, going nice and slow, just so Andol can better accomidate himself and to cry out for if it hurt.

The young man cooed softly as the larger male took him into his arms and held him close. He was gald to be like this, so close to Teal. It made him happy and comforntable, but it was not long before there positons began to change as he felt the other male shifting him around so that he was laying under him. He looked up into the others male's eyes as a cute little blush appered on his pale face, when the other male complimented how good he had done, and let him know in no uncertian terms exactlly what he was going to do him. He wacthed the other as he let out a little noise of desire and annoyance as the other got up off the bed and went away form him. Andol was just as ready as the other male for this to happen. Yet that was of course when he wacthed the other male slowly stroke his cock, and again that cute blush appered, and Andol's own erection was now back with a vengance. He was so entrhalled with the other male that he was indeed quick to obey what the other male wanted him to do, plus the fact that he trusted him.

Yet what happened next was not somthing that he had expected when he felt Teal get behind on the bed and grab hold of his asscheeks... he looked back and again found himself blushing at the others words as he said in his normally cute manner, "Yes... all yours Teal..." He then looked at the other males gleeming cock saying, "I am guessing that that is all mine." Yet his words where intruppted by the sudden feeling of the other male's tounge inside of him, which caused the young man to let out a loud moan as his body shuddered with pleasure at the feeling. He had not expected the other male to do this, and damn did it feel so fucking good. When the other pulled away he looked back at Teal with confusion, which was erased when he felt the head of the other male's throbbing member pressed against his ass. He looked back at the other male when given the intrusctions and nodded his head softly in agreement.

He could feel the head slowly pressing into him as his tight hole was finally giving way, but that was when it began to hurt as it slowly buried itself into his body. The young man gripped the bed sheets and let out a hiss of pain. It was obvious that it hurt, but it would also be obvious to Teal that Andol was indeed doing his best to relax. That was when he felt the strong hands of the larger male on his hips, and that immediately gave him a sense of relaxation. It was as though the other was guiding him and plus he was even closer to the other male than he had been before now that Teal was touching him in this way. Andol was glad that his lover was taking him time and indeed being gentle with him. These actions only endeared the young man to the other male that much more. His trust had indeed been in good hands, and was now only growing for the other male. Another hiss of pain came from between the young man’s lips as the other now pushed further and further inside. Yet it did not hurt has much as when the other had first entered him, but it indeed still hurt. Andol was sure he would get used to it, so he did not care.

shyone said:
The young man cooed softly as the larger male took him into his arms and held him close. He was gald to be like this, so close to Teal. It made him happy and comforntable, but it was not long before there positons began to change as he felt the other male shifting him around so that he was laying under him. He looked up into the others male's eyes as a cute little blush appered on his pale face, when the other male complimented how good he had done, and let him know in no uncertian terms exactlly what he was going to do him. He wacthed the other as he let out a little noise of desire and annoyance as the other got up off the bed and went away form him. Andol was just as ready as the other male for this to happen. Yet that was of course when he wacthed the other male slowly stroke his cock, and again that cute blush appered, and Andol's own erection was now back with a vengance. He was so entrhalled with the other male that he was indeed quick to obey what the other male wanted him to do, plus the fact that he trusted him.

Yet what happened next was not somthing that he had expected when he felt Teal get behind on the bed and grab hold of his asscheeks... he looked back and again found himself blushing at the others words as he said in his normally cute manner, "Yes... all yours Teal..." He then looked at the other males gleeming cock saying, "I am guessing that that is all mine." Yet his words where intruppted by the sudden feeling of the other male's tounge inside of him, which caused the young man to let out a loud moan as his body shuddered with pleasure at the feeling. He had not expected the other male to do this, and damn did it feel so fucking good. When the other pulled away he looked back at Teal with confusion, which was erased when he felt the head of the other male's throbbing member pressed against his ass. He looked back at the other male when given the intrusctions and nodded his head softly in agreement.

He could feel the head slowly pressing into him as his tight hole was finally giving way, but that was when it began to hurt as it slowly buried itself into his body. The young man gripped the bed sheets and let out a hiss of pain. It was obvious that it hurt, but it would also be obvious to Teal that Andol was indeed doing his best to relax. That was when he felt the strong hands of the larger male on his hips, and that immediately gave him a sense of relaxation. It was as though the other was guiding him and plus he was even closer to the other male than he had been before now that Teal was touching him in this way. Andol was glad that his lover was taking him time and indeed being gentle with him. These actions only endeared the young man to the other male that much more. His trust had indeed been in good hands, and was now only growing for the other male. Another hiss of pain came from between the young man’s lips as the other now pushed further and further inside. Yet it did not hurt has much as when the other had first entered him, but it indeed still hurt. Andol was sure he would get used to it, so he did not care.

Teal was by far good at keeping control of himself.He so desperatly wanted to just slam his hips towards hom, taking Andol wildy, but no.Andol trusted him and Teal would not ruin it by raping the poor thing.She eased in, slowly still, though stopped when he heard the first hiss of pain that left his partners lips."I said to tell me.."he said, and felt him relax.Teal didn't move, making sure Andolw as ok, then continued.He was almost burried completely.Just a few more and he would be nicely nestled to the hilt.Teal gently ran his hand over Andol's back, trying to get him to relax a bit, to simply enjoy it as best he could.

he moved his hips even more, going at his slow pace, until he heard another hiss of pain."Are you ok.Do you want me to stop?"he asked, concern in his voice.He remembered taking virgins who worked in this manor, all crying and hissing in pain.Some didn't wish to continue, while others forced themselves to basicly man up."your doing great.Tight as hell, but it feels great"He cooed, trying to make his partner feel good.Teal soon reached under and wrapped his fingers around Andol's cock, stroking it a bit, stimulating the pleasure back in his body."Does it feel good?"He asked, stroking him slow, rubbing his thumb over the head.Once he knew Andol was relaxed and pleasure filled, he moved his hips once more, until he was completely burried.Without a word, he moved back, then forth, nice and slowl, going with the same rhythm as his hand, working Andol until he would no doubt go insane from pleasure and bliss.

Dark_Knight said:
"You made me happy multiple times tonight, I don't think I've ever been this happy to be this tired..." He spoke inbetween short breathes, as he let himself fall onto your belly, his head gently resting ontop of it, enjoying a few seconds of rest before speaking again. "Though, I think it not far if I'm the only one enjoying himself tonight, I gotta return the favor." He said, as he turned his head towards your bare belly, his lips suddenly kissing just above your belly button, his tongue then trailing down to it, tonguing it as his claspes his hands around your thighs.

((=>-<= I did miss it, sorry))

Myst, smiled, biting her lip."Fairies sure are full of vigor and stamina...though...you did tire me out quickly master."She said, blushing.She ran her fingers through his hair as he rested his head on her tummy, humming a bit and closed her eyes.She could stay like this forever, though it wouldn't be fair to keep such a sexy and dashing human from all the other maids.No doubt someone else would love to enjoy his company and his cock.She giggled lightly, then looked down, raising a brow."Return...the favor?N-No you don't Master.Its my duty to, haaa~"She gasped, arching her back a bit when she felt his hot tongue on her skin."M-Master..."she said, her voice trembling.Her legs spread themselves open and without her command.

Myst, smiled, biting her lip."Fairies sure are full of vigor and stamina...though...you did tire me out quickly master."She said, blushing.She ran her fingers through his hair as he rested his head on her tummy, humming a bit and closed her eyes.She could stay like this forever, though it wouldn't be fair to keep such a sexy and dashing human from all the other maids.No doubt someone else would love to enjoy his company and his cock.She giggled lightly, then looked down, raising a brow."Return...the favor?N-No you don't Master.Its my duty to, haaa~"She gasped, arching her back a bit when she felt his hot tongue on her skin."M-Master..."she said, her voice trembling.Her legs spread themselves open and without her command.

His lips grinned as he noticed that her words of protest had suddenly been put to a halt once his tongue reached her skin. "Don't complain." He said, as his tongue began to swivel left to right, as it trailed down to your lower belly. "Remember, you've said it many times yourself, I'm the master and you are my cute little maid who will do what I see fit..." His hands now separating your legs even more, providing a clear view of your wet slit to anyone who was willing to look. "... and for now your master wants you to cum one more time, he wants to taste you and make sure you remember him for many years to come." He added, as his tongue continued onto your waist, to admire your most private of parts before he would decide to plunge into you and find a way to milk even more of your huney out of you.

Sanoci said:

[ Take that as a yes]

Rape was probably appropriate considering how primal the fucking got near the end. Most satisfying was the fact his special abilities and intimidating package did all the psychological damage required to make this slutty succubus submit to the mortal. Excessively slamming practically through her g-spot, the bedroom was a battlefield; except that their fluids lurked mainly on the bed where they perform their naughty desires.

Striking her lower lips with such ferocious intent, it was obvious as the pace was decreasing that all that reserve stamina was finally shutting down after their vigorous session of love making. It was fantastic to hear the echoing of their pelvises colliding, her luscious ass slapping against his sweaty balls and those jiggling titties bouncing freely as he ravished her like no other could do. Severing his grip from her arms, Morgrim grappled her lovely breast with such want in his facial features. Thrusting slowly, each upcoming stroke started to fill her dirty cunt with his seed.

"ENJOY IT ALL! YOU CUM DUMPSTER "

The hunter moaned loudly as each slowed thrust produced the creamy white substance she yearned and pretty much demanded this entire time. He groan endlessly during this, hitting her walls with such mighty man meat in wide and in length that she might never witness again in a mortal who could bring her back to a state foreign to her nature. Sure his words were brutal, but in the moment his vulgar nature was at its limit, screwing her as their juices mixed.

Shyrii continued to take his cock like mortal slut, feeling her pussy taking a good beating. "YES! YES I FUCKING DO! IT LOVES HAVING A COCK INSIDE, FILLING IT WITH HOT, STICKY CUM!" She screamed as his cock slipped in and out of her streaming pussy. She felt her body rocking towards him, taking as much as she could inside of her. Her cunt was always welcome big cocks as he was one of the better fuckers around here. Judging by the smell hovering in the room, her body might feel sore for a couple of days unless he gave her those succubus powers back..

"I'M CUMMING!" She screamed, shoving herself as far down his hard shaft as she could as he slammed up inside of her, cumming on his shaft. She always loved it when they came together, it made her feel strangely connected to her customers on an emotional level.

In fact, some had opened up to her and told her secrets that they told no one else, not even their loved ones – if they had any. Being the kind of person she was, she always kept those secrets locked inside of her mind, never intending for them to come out. She gasped and groaned as she felt the familiar feeling cum filling her dirty hole. "Soooo good," Shyrii told the hunter in a whimper.

Scotty Rage said:
Keane watched as Vivienne moved in front of him, listening to her offer to give him his own show as she reached for his dick and started to stroke it, causing it to react to her touch by growing longer and thicker in her grasp. Biting his lip gently, he looked at her face with a sly grin as his cock grew harder in her hand. "Mmm...you would have to ask them how they felt, but I can say it was very nice for me," he told her as she asked for the details of his night with Yukimo and Shyrii.

"It was...quite erotic," he told her, swallowing softly as his cock grew harder in her grasp. "Mmm...and everyone came plenty of times. Mistress...Shyrii and...Yukimo both...fuck quite well. Mmm...and we did it in so many positions." Her stroking was obviously affecting him, making him want more of her as he watched her, his eyes following her movements as a sly smile crept onto his face. His member had swollen to its full potential in her hand now, long and thick as she stroked it with lust in her eyes.

"Mmm...as for what I am...it's complicated, but you guessed correctly in that I am not human. This body is, but it bends to my will. It's a vessel that hosts my essence. I can shape it to mirror my true form, but I have more than one." Swallowing softly, his head rolled back a bit as a soft moan escaped him before he looked down at her once more. "If you'd like to learn what Shyrii and Yukimo experienced...mmm...you're on the right path to learning."

Vivienne ran her soft fingers along his chest as he spoke to her. The man confirmed the suspicions from her maid friends who loved to gossip around during their free time. While the platinum blonde continued to warm him up to her, she felt his cock swell to maximum height. The moans of pleasure was music to her elven ears, his facial expression was priceless. She was certainly going to give him more ecstasy before they exited the wash area.

"Oh?" The elf acted a bit surprised, but continued the cat and mouse game that he set in motion. "I'm willing to do you, kind sir. I want see if we can fuck in… so… many… positions." Her cheeks turned into a rosy color, feeling a bit embarrassed after she asked the handsome man with such vulgarity. Vivienne wanted to fall even deeper in lustful sin the Manor had to offer.

Sinful Bliss said:
Shyrii continued to take his cock like mortal slut, feeling her pussy taking a good beating. "YES! YES I FUCKING DO! IT LOVES HAVING A COCK INSIDE, FILLING IT WITH HOT, STICKY CUM!" She screamed as his cock slipped in and out of her streaming pussy. She felt her body rocking towards him, taking as much as she could inside of her. Her cunt was always welcome big cocks as he was one of the better fuckers around here. Judging by the smell hovering in the room, her body might feel sore for a couple of days unless he gave her those succubus powers back..

"I'M CUMMING!" She screamed, shoving herself as far down his hard shaft as she could as he slammed up inside of her, cumming on his shaft. She always loved it when they came together, it made her feel strangely connected to her customers on an emotional level.

In fact, some had opened up to her and told her secrets that they told no one else, not even their loved ones – if they had any. Being the kind of person she was, she always kept those secrets locked inside of her mind, never intending for them to come out. She gasped and groaned as she felt the familiar feeling cum filling her dirty hole. "Soooo good," Shyrii told the hunter in a whimper.

Deliberately pumping her pussy with such vigor, the groaning continued as his cum filled her slutty cunt as requested by the mistress. Extinguishing the urge to go more extreme in this first session between them, Morgrim clutch her breast harder, cupping her large mounds and fucking her with intensity most could not match. Her moans registered through his hearing, echoing in the background as he banged her like an animal.

Suddenly she announced another orgasm, blending their sexual fluids together in such a primal act. Likely to her disappointment the slow mighty thrusts were ending, literally draining his reserve in stamina in this monumental occasion. Releasing his massive members from the now loosen cunt he abused, he stared at her before presenting his tool near her face.

" It would be rude not to clean the rod that pleased you, not to mention to taste the rest I withheld... just for you!", he laughed.

Sinful Bliss said:
Vivienne ran her soft fingers along his chest as he spoke to her. The man confirmed the suspicions from her maid friends who loved to gossip around during their free time. While the platinum blonde continued to warm him up to her, she felt his cock swell to maximum height. The moans of pleasure was music to her elven ears, his facial expression was priceless. She was certainly going to give him more ecstasy before they exited the wash area.

"Oh?" The elf acted a bit surprised, but continued the cat and mouse game that he set in motion. "I'm willing to do you, kind sir. I want see if we can fuck in… so… many… positions." Her cheeks turned into a rosy color, feeling a bit embarrassed after she asked the handsome man with such vulgarity. Vivienne wanted to fall even deeper in lustful sin the Manor had to offer.

"Mmm...then you're definitely on the right track," Keane cooed for Vivienne as she continued to tease him. He had found her straightforward statement both refreshing and arousing. He then reached out and pulled her around to sit her on the edge of the bath so her feet dangled in the water while she sat on the deck. Kneeling in front of her, he looked up at her with a sly grin as his fingers traced the insides of her thighs, one hand just brushing against her pussy with his fingertips, parting the lips briefly to tease her in return. "But never discount the advantages of generous amounts of foreplay beforehand."

He then pressed his fingers against her, two of them parting the lips of her cunt and slipping inside while his thumb rested on her clit, rubbing it as the fingers buried themselves and pressed against her inner walls. He rose a bit to lean forward, taking one of her nipples between his lips, grabbing it gently with his teeth and giving it a light tug before releasing it and moving to do the same to the other side. He pulled away and sank into the water once more, still kneeling in front of her as his fingers did their work, looking up into her eyes and licking his lips to let her know what was to come.

"Wouldn't you agree?" He still grinned mischievously, knowing full well she had to have heard about his talents with his fingers and mouth as well. He enjoyed making a woman cum before ever letting her feel his cock inside her, making her even more sensitive and increasing the pleasure when she finally got to fuck him. He would treat her no differently, and had every intention of showing her the kind of pleasure he'd shown the others to the fullest.

Silver117 said:
"Carefull now, you don't want to rip it off now" he moaned as she jerks him off harder. He made the carrot thrust in her faster and harder while his free hand assults her breasts. he slaps, squeezes, and rubs them as his fingers pinches them hard and soft. If you love it so much, then I'll give you more and more. My dick, and all it's cream will be yours" he moaned as some precum leaks into her mouth. He hips thrus in her more and more as the carrot was nearly all the way in her pussy. He knew that the carrot would be soaked and couldn't wait for both of them to taste it.

((Why am I forgetting posts))

Candy moaned, crying out in bliss, her hips rocking, thrusting up and down, feeling that delectable carrot going in and out of her, feeling as if it was going to be burried deep within her, not wishing to come out.She circled her tongue around the head of his cock, tasting his delicious pre-cum, moaning as the bitter taste coated her tongue.She flicked at the head with the tip of her tongue, then ran her tongue all along his cock, closing her eyes at the taste."C-Cream...Please.oh fuck, cream this mouth and face of mine"She begged.Maybe she'll ask to be creamed all over her cunt and ass.

She pulled away a bit, only to dip her head down, opening her mouth and wrapped her lips around his balls, sucking and licking, growling a bit, sending a teasing vibration."All the cream...that in here.I want it.."she said, jerking him off faster still as she sucked on his sack, stimulating him.She wanted him to cum first, though that wasn't goin to happen, since she was close to the brink of exploding.

Dark_Knight said:
His lips grinned as he noticed that her words of protest had suddenly been put to a halt once his tongue reached her skin. "Don't complain." He said, as his tongue began to swivel left to right, as it trailed down to your lower belly. "Remember, you've said it many times yourself, I'm the master and you are my cute little maid who will do what I see fit..." His hands now separating your legs even more, providing a clear view of your wet slit to anyone who was willing to look. "... and for now your master wants you to cum one more time, he wants to taste you and make sure you remember him for many years to come." He added, as his tongue continued onto your waist, to admire your most private of parts before he would decide to plunge into you and find a way to milk even more of your huney out of you.

She trembled, wriggling from under him, loving his hot tongue on her still sensitive skin.She bit her lip, though that didn't stop a low little mewish moan from escaping her mouth.He did have a point.As the master at the moment, she had to do everythign he said, no matter.Well depending and right now, she had to behave and take this torture, moaning thanks to his delectable tongue.Her legs were spread, but he did not lick her, not yet.Oh it was torture, feeling his tongue so close tot he cleft of her slit, but he never reached it, only continued to tease around her belly button, making her wiggle."M-Master.Lick me.Please.Eat me out.I want that hot tongue on me."she begged, looking down at him.

She wanted to reach down and finger herself, tease and tempt him to finally have his mouth on her.

He couldn't stand it any longer. The actons of this horny bunny, her mouth attacking and sucking his balls was too much for him to handleHe stroked his shaft as she torments him. "Cream...cream, I'lll give it to you sexy" he cried out to her. He shivered uncontrollably as he drills the carrot in her hard. He twist and swirl it all arouns so the ridges of the carrot would aattack her wanting clit and g-spot. He couldn't hold out much longer but thankfully, neither could Candy. He soon gavve in and was ready to erupt. He pulled away and aimed at her. "You want it, you got it!!" He shouts as he strokes his cock and thrust the carrot in her really fast. he gave a loud moan and fires her favorite cream all over her face an inside her mouth. he pulls the carrot out and trires to catch her squirt onto the carrot and in his mouth.

Silver117 said:
He couldn't stand it any longer. The actons of this horny bunny, her mouth attacking and sucking his balls was too much for him to handleHe stroked his shaft as she torments him. "Cream...cream, I'lll give it to you sexy" he cried out to her. He shivered uncontrollably as he drills the carrot in her hard. He twist and swirl it all arouns so the ridges of the carrot would aattack her wanting clit and g-spot. He couldn't hold out much longer but thankfully, neither could Candy. He soon gavve in and was ready to erupt. He pulled away and aimed at her. "You want it, you got it!!" He shouts as he strokes his cock and thrust the carrot in her really fast. he gave a loud moan and fires her favorite cream all over her face an inside her mouth. he pulls the carrot out and trires to catch her squirt onto the carrot and in his mouth.

She continues to suck on his balls and jerk him off fast and hard, demanding the special treat she so wants.She heard his moans, feeling his balls tense up.he was going to cum.Oh God, yes, she so wanted his cum.She pulled away, moaning and arching her back when he began to twiste the carrot, feeling the hard orange stick rub her clit hard."M-Master, oh fuck, master~"she moaned and then her face was getting creamed.Her mouth managed to catch some of his cum and without any seconds to spare, she came as well, her hips rising up off the piano's cover, her juices squirting out and landing either on the floor or on the piano keys.She laughed histericly, moaning and finally, her orgasm ended, her body limp.She forced her arms to move, her hands and fingers runnin around her cheeks and face, bringing the cum down to her breasts to smear the stick, white jizz all over her breasts, teasing her nipples a bit.She closed her eyes, smiling as she licked her lips."oh God..."she was a good prayer, so God should be happy about that.

Lustfull_Sin said:
She threw her head back, letting the water rain down on her body, feeling it cascade down onto the floor.She let out a small moan, showing that she loved the feel of the water on her skin.Her back towards him, she ran her fingers down her breasts and stomach, only to jump a bit at the sudden touch of his hands.She felt something hard rub at her thigh and Nani only chuckled at his inquiry."Should I ask for forgiveness?"She said, playfully."I was merely standing here."She cooed, loving the fele of his cock against her skin.Soon, his hands roamed her body, making her gasp and moaned, her nipples hard and achy once more, begging for the touch."Oh God, don't stop touching me..."she said, feeling his hans work her legs, moving up to her thighs.Soon, her legs spread open, letting him rub and tease her.

Nani pressed her hands against the wall, her body rising up on her tip toes as he worked her clit."Oh God....."She said, raising a leg, presisng her knee against the wall just to feel him better."So..much...f-fuuunnnn."she said, moaning, her body trembling."F-Finger.....finger me...please..."she begged, moving her hips a bit.

After hearing the moans of such a lovely little miko, what could Pike do but oblige to this sinfull but lustful girl. His pupils dilated, his breaths shallow. He was eager to fuck this girl again for hours on end. One finger slipped into her pussy
"You like that he asked, mm I can already full your insides squeezing my finger." A second finger entered this red headed girl. "How about that?" He asked the miko, his voice laced apprent he was growing hornier. He continued to tease her. Play around with her body feelings like she was a doll to be manipulated. In the back of his mind, he wondered who did more manipulating. The maids or the customers indulging on their own whims. It was a riddle, a safe to crack, and the theif loved cracking safes. That would come later in time though. For now, she would like to "crack" this miko in more ways then one.

A third finger entered, and he knew that if he did fuck her now in this warm turning hot shower he would just die of regret. Licking Nani's neck, he ended up with an idea. With him absorbing some of her energies early in their little "session", he thought he'd try something new. "Want to see something neat, my lovely Miko?" He whispered teasingly

His eyes closed, and using his excelling concentration, he manipulated his telekinesis in a rather new way. Some of the water on the floor, began to float in to the air taking different shapes. First a cube, then a sphere, a cylinder and several others shapes, and finally into something more human. a hand appeared made up of water. It was hard yet soft, and this hand went to Nani's body, massaging her thighs.
"Like my little trick." Pike Whispered again. "Normally I use it for picking locks, but today, I'll use it on you. So many ways to please you. I want to hear you moan." Several two more hands made of water appeared, and they moved to her front groping her breasts, one hand pinching her nipples the other, squeezing them. Seeing her bodies reactions, Pike groaned. His cock, at it's hardest. It rubbed against her pussy slit, and then her ass. Not yet though, there was more to come. He wanted to say how mushy he could make nani.

"Mmm your skin feels good wet."

Sanoci said:
Deliberately pumping her pussy with such vigor, the groaning continued as his cum filled her slutty cunt as requested by the mistress. Extinguishing the urge to go more extreme in this first session between them, Morgrim clutch her breast harder, cupping her large mounds and fucking her with intensity most could not match. Her moans registered through his hearing, echoing in the background as he banged her like an animal.

Suddenly she announced another orgasm, blending their sexual fluids together in such a primal act. Likely to her disappointment the slow mighty thrusts were ending, literally draining his reserve in stamina in this monumental occasion. Releasing his massive members from the now loosen cunt he abused, he stared at her before presenting his tool near her face.

" It would be rude not to clean the rod that pleased you, not to mention to taste the rest I withheld... just for you!", he laughed.

The monstrous hunter in front of him fucked Shyrii beyond repair. No human had been able to dominate the succubus in such a fashion. His hot cum flood her pussy like no one's business. Even if sticky stuff were to go into her womb, she won't get pregnant since it would've been difficult to conceive a child through such depraved acts of lust. The way that Morgrim fucked her sinful pussy was beyond anything she imagined. It was worth every minute of it despite not using her succubus to absorb such pleasures. She was high school getting her first cock this round.

She moaned in disappointment when he took out his cock from her abused hole. Shyrii wanted for them to stay inside her for a while, but knew that he can't keep him away from other maids or women in the Manor. She didn't want to create any type of jealous because of such foolish games. Her eyes widen when his cock was covered in their juices. Such a glorious sight to behold. The Mistress moved her sexy face to his harden cock and began to lick its length like an 18-year old – eager slut with little skill in cleaning.

Yuuki was in shock from what she just witness. How could a man like dominate a wicked, but sexy succubus like her Mistress? Her face was still we with her tears when he raped her savior for a few minutes. Though she was disappointed, the finish was nice. The maid moved behind the Mistress to lick the juices that escaped the pussy area. It was thick and creamy to taste with the tongue. At least she got something to do while the succubus clean his nice cock.

She positioned her face above the dark-skinned sinner's pussy and began to lick and suck the sexual fluid out from that naughty spot. The dark-haired cutie closed her eyes to savor the flavor, hearing her Mistress sucking off for her greedy needs. After she cleaned most of the pussy off, Yuuki licked the succubus' clit – giving the woman shockwave of pleasure to take in the wacky threesome.

Scotty Rage said:
"Mmm...then you're definitely on the right track," Keane cooed for Vivienne as she continued to tease him. He had found her straightforward statement both refreshing and arousing. He then reached out and pulled her around to sit her on the edge of the bath so her feet dangled in the water while she sat on the deck. Kneeling in front of her, he looked up at her with a sly grin as his fingers traced the insides of her thighs, one hand just brushing against her pussy with his fingertips, parting the lips briefly to tease her in return. "But never discount the advantages of generous amounts of foreplay beforehand."

He then pressed his fingers against her, two of them parting the lips of her cunt and slipping inside while his thumb rested on her clit, rubbing it as the fingers buried themselves and pressed against her inner walls. He rose a bit to lean forward, taking one of her nipples between his lips, grabbing it gently with his teeth and giving it a light tug before releasing it and moving to do the same to the other side. He pulled away and sank into the water once more, still kneeling in front of her as his fingers did their work, looking up into her eyes and licking his lips to let her know what was to come.

"Wouldn't you agree?" He still grinned mischievously, knowing full well she had to have heard about his talents with his fingers and mouth as well. He enjoyed making a woman cum before ever letting her feel his cock inside her, making her even more sensitive and increasing the pleasure when she finally got to fuck him. He would treat her no differently, and had every intention of showing her the kind of pleasure he'd shown the others to the fullest.

Vivienne gasped when he pulled her on the edge of the basin with her feet touching the warm water. Her green eyes watched his every movement – even his slick smile – causing her to blush some more. Moans began to escape her lips when his fingers touched her soft thighs. Breathing began to shorten as Keane teased the princess some more until his other hand brushed her exposed pussy. Crying out in pleasure she arched her back some, not wanting to look back down at what he did to her pussy. Chances were that her love channel was slick with juices again.

"Ooo…okay," she panted, unable to talk coherently thanks to his foreplay. Dildos and other sexual helped the lustful elf to relieve the tingling sensation between her lips, but Keane took it to a whole her level. His fingers found its way inside of her pussy while thumb teased the bud. Her body shook in pleasure, but she didn't want to cum this quickly. The last thing she wanted to be called was a loose woman – cumming every time a person touched her sensitive areas. Her head turned to the side in relaxed manner when he attended to her breasts.

Everything he was doing to her brought satisfaction and renewed confidence. It almost like that he was washing away all of the bad memories she suffered years ago and that everything was going to be okay her at the Manor. Vivienne was having more fun here than her years combined living in a castle. Being sheltered didn't help what her parents and other people wanted her to avoid. Shyrii began to shatter the myths the elders told her about sex and Keane added to the fun.

"Oh gods yes. Keane, you're so… wonderful," she cried out. "You're such a damn tease you know that? Do you drive women wild like this before the main course?" She looked down him, watching him work on her pussy. "Damn you for doing naughty things to this princess. I love it."

Sinful Bliss said:
The monstrous hunter in front of him fucked Shyrii beyond repair. No human had been able to dominate the succubus in such a fashion. His hot cum flood her pussy like no one's business. Even if sticky stuff were to go into her womb, she won't get pregnant since it would've been difficult to conceive a child through such depraved acts of lust. The way that Morgrim fucked her sinful pussy was beyond anything she imagined. It was worth every minute of it despite not using her succubus to absorb such pleasures. She was high school getting her first cock this round.

She moaned in disappointment when he took out his cock from her abused hole. Shyrii wanted for them to stay inside her for a while, but knew that he can't keep him away from other maids or women in the Manor. She didn't want to create any type of jealous because of such foolish games. Her eyes widen when his cock was covered in their juices. Such a glorious sight to behold. The Mistress moved her sexy face to his harden cock and began to lick its length like an 18-year old – eager slut with little skill in cleaning.

Yuuki was in shock from what she just witness. How could a man like dominate a wicked, but sexy succubus like her Mistress? Her face was still we with her tears when he raped her savior for a few minutes. Though she was disappointed, the finish was nice. The maid moved behind the Mistress to lick the juices that escaped the pussy area. It was thick and creamy to taste with the tongue. At least she got something to do while the succubus clean his nice cock.

She positioned her face above the dark-skinned sinner's pussy and began to lick and suck the sexual fluid out from that naughty spot. The dark-haired cutie closed her eyes to savor the flavor, hearing her Mistress sucking off for her greedy needs. After she cleaned most of the pussy off, Yuuki licked the succubus' clit – giving the woman shockwave of pleasure to take in the wacky threesome.

Trapped in a state of ecstasy, this domain would forever be the arena where he dominated the mistress. Aware of his surroundings despite the personal cleaning, the hunter spotted the needy maid assault the abused pussy of the succubi. Essentially this became a threesome once Yuuki seek to indulge herself in the aftermath. Every riffle made by her sinful tongue, he moaned approving of her affection towards his meaty manhood. There was no denial that he needed to train her weakened state more in the future.

"... Succubi if you.. you wish the next time your will be introduced to anal?", he snickered in her presence at all the dirty minded ideas he still had in store with her for future encounters. That alone spoke volumes about this sinister entity in human flesh. Targeting the maid, his index finger and thumb went to target her lower lips, not caring whether or not she was dressed. Pinpointing where the clitoris was located, he caressed it by pinching and rubbing the area to give the slutty maid attention.

She trembled, wriggling from under him, loving his hot tongue on her still sensitive skin.She bit her lip, though that didn't stop a low little mewish moan from escaping her mouth.He did have a point.As the master at the moment, she had to do everythign he said, no matter.Well depending and right now, she had to behave and take this torture, moaning thanks to his delectable tongue.Her legs were spread, but he did not lick her, not yet.Oh it was torture, feeling his tongue so close tot he cleft of her slit, but he never reached it, only continued to tease around her belly button, making her wiggle."M-Master.Lick me.Please.Eat me out.I want that hot tongue on me."she begged, looking down at him.

She wanted to reach down and finger herself, tease and tempt him to finally have his mouth on her.

"Looks like you changed you mind rather quickly..." He said in a bemused tone, his hot breath trickling down her naval, as he continued on his downward path to your most private part and his prize. "... Now what do we have here?" He said, upon bringing her moist slit into his view, his grin only growing upon seeing the fluid drip out from deep within her and stain the sheets just below it.

"... now you seem to be expecting something, I wonder what it could be." He said teasingly, as he lowered his head a bit more and began to blow a bit cold ait onto Myst's slit, letting the steady stream trickle over it as he wait patiently for her reaction.

Drake laughed from looking at what Candy has done. "You did well Candy, very well indeed." He tells her as he looks at the carret. He licked his lips as he sees her cum soaked in it. He licks it a few times before he takes a bite from it. "Delicious...very tasty" He said and kissed her. He soon got on top of Candy tand thrust in her pussy hard. "You know, carrots are god for you. I can help me give you a nice hard fuck" he whispers in her ear and begins fucking her on top of the piano. His thrust were hard and deep, just how she likes it.

Sanoci said:
Trapped in a state of ecstasy, this domain would forever be the arena where he dominated the mistress. Aware of his surroundings despite the personal cleaning, the hunter spotted the needy maid assault the abused pussy of the succubi. Essentially this became a threesome once Yuuki seek to indulge herself in the aftermath. Every riffle made by her sinful tongue, he moaned approving of her affection towards his meaty manhood. There was no denial that he needed to train her weakened state more in the future.

"... Succubi if you.. you wish the next time your will be introduced to anal?", he snickered in her presence at all the dirty minded ideas he still had in store with her for future encounters. That alone spoke volumes about this sinister entity in human flesh. Targeting the maid, his index finger and thumb went to target her lower lips, not caring whether or not she was dressed. Pinpointing where the clitoris was located, he caressed it by pinching and rubbing the area to give the slutty maid attention.

Shyrii's mind was still foggy after what just happened to her by the predatory hunter. Her tongue licked his cock slower and slower, felt the body become more exhausted after a heavy dose of sex. When Morgrim asked her a question, the succubus could only nod her head. She got that secret thing of being dominated by a person like him. His demeanor fits such role in this foreplay. Internally, it was something that she didn't like because of her powers being stripped from her but aspect was refreshing.

Yuuki tongue targeted her Mistress' moist pussy with vigor and determination in her eyes. She didn't want to feel left out on the fun. Maybe the hunter sensed that in her; ever since Morgrim fucked her, the dark-haired maid became more confident sexually. Being pleased everything and not just the two fuckholes got a wonderful feeling. Her eyes snapped open when the hunter used his fingers to play with her clit. That nearly sent her over the edge, but maid held her orgasm out. Her tongue slithered its way to her Mistress' clit, making circles around them before she lightly bit the area that caused the succubus to moan out in pleasure. Sounds of lust were music to everyone ears, eager to drown themselves in orgasm on more time before they tend to their daily duties in the Manor.

Dark_Knight said:
"Looks like you changed you mind rather quickly..." He said in a bemused tone, his hot breath trickling down her naval, as he continued on his downward path to your most private part and his prize. "... Now what do we have here?" He said, upon bringing her moist slit into his view, his grin only growing upon seeing the fluid drip out from deep within her and stain the sheets just below it.

"... now you seem to be expecting something, I wonder what it could be." He said teasingly, as he lowered his head a bit more and began to blow a bit cold ait onto Myst's slit, letting the steady stream trickle over it as he wait patiently for her reaction.

She blushed, nibbling her lower lip,her hands resting on her breasts, her palms slowly pressing and rubbing against her taut, hard nipples.God, he was driving her mad.Crazy with lust and she was so close to sitting up, pushing him on his back and taking him in one quick stroke deep within her.His tongue made shivers run down her spine and Myst looked down, seein ghis head dipped down and when he asked, she was about to answer, only to buck her hips up."Haaa~..."she cried out, spreadin gher legs more.She couldn't help herself and ran her hands down and with her middle and index finger, she parted her folds, showing her glistening pink pussy to him.

"P-Please..."her voice trembled from the pleasure."P-Please...Master.Lick it.Lick my pussy.I...can't take it anymore."She begged, not ashamed that she was doing so.

Silver117 said:
Drake laughed from looking at what Candy has done. "You did well Candy, very well indeed." He tells her as he looks at the carret. He licked his lips as he sees her cum soaked in it. He licks it a few times before he takes a bite from it. "Delicious...very tasty" He said and kissed her. He soon got on top of Candy tand thrust in her pussy hard. "You know, carrots are god for you. I can help me give you a nice hard fuck" he whispers in her ear and begins fucking her on top of the piano. His thrust were hard and deep, just how she likes it.

She smiled, her body shaking from the hard orgasm she just had.She was tingly all over, sensitive to the touch, though she could never get enough of this man.She watched, looking as he licked his lips, then licked the carrot.She blushed at the sight, before he finally consumed the carrot."oh Master..."She moaned and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him hard, tasting both the carrot and her juices, which drove her mad.It was the carrot mostly, and she thrusted her tongue in his mouth, tasting even more, before finally pulling away.He mounted her, positioned himself between her legs and without further warning, thrusted that big, delicious cock of his.

Candy arched her back, her pussy sensitive to the touch.She ended up orgasm again, though it was a small one, thanks to that hard thrust."C-Carrots....are...good..for everything.."She said and moaned, bringing her legs up, her hands hooking themselves behind her knees so she could give him better access.She groaned when he hit her deeply, the head of his cock kissing the entrance of her cervix harshly.She cried out "master" over and over again orgasm maybe a third and fourth time perhaps.

MasterOfWhispers said:
After hearing the moans of such a lovely little miko, what could Pike do but oblige to this sinfull but lustful girl. His pupils dilated, his breaths shallow. He was eager to fuck this girl again for hours on end. One finger slipped into her pussy
"You like that he asked, mm I can already full your insides squeezing my finger." A second finger entered this red headed girl. "How about that?" He asked the miko, his voice laced apprent he was growing hornier. He continued to tease her. Play around with her body feelings like she was a doll to be manipulated. In the back of his mind, he wondered who did more manipulating. The maids or the customers indulging on their own whims. It was a riddle, a safe to crack, and the theif loved cracking safes. That would come later in time though. For now, she would like to "crack" this miko in more ways then one.

A third finger entered, and he knew that if he did fuck her now in this warm turning hot shower he would just die of regret. Licking Nani's neck, he ended up with an idea. With him absorbing some of her energies early in their little "session", he thought he'd try something new. "Want to see something neat, my lovely Miko?" He whispered teasingly

His eyes closed, and using his excelling concentration, he manipulated his telekinesis in a rather new way. Some of the water on the floor, began to float in to the air taking different shapes. First a cube, then a sphere, a cylinder and several others shapes, and finally into something more human. a hand appeared made up of water. It was hard yet soft, and this hand went to Nani's body, massaging her thighs.
"Like my little trick." Pike Whispered again. "Normally I use it for picking locks, but today, I'll use it on you. So many ways to please you. I want to hear you moan." Several two more hands made of water appeared, and they moved to her front groping her breasts, one hand pinching her nipples the other, squeezing them. Seeing her bodies reactions, Pike groaned. His cock, at it's hardest. It rubbed against her pussy slit, and then her ass. Not yet though, there was more to come. He wanted to say how mushy he could make nani.

"Mmm your skin feels good wet."
One finger felt good.She slammed her hand on the wall hard, biting her lip as she rode that finger.A second finger felt great and she rode it hard, arching her back and spread her legs farther apart.The third finger was amazing and she was going insane, feeling it run her walls, his fingers pumping in and out of her tight, soaked cunt."Oh..God...P-Pike..."she said, her eyes closed as she enjoyed the ride.This man did things to her that no other has done and she was loving it, couldn't get enough.He was a drug she needed to hit every minute of every hour of every fucking day.When he licked at her neck and spoke, she barely managed to listen, but opened her eyes."Hmmm.."She said, looking at him over her shoulder with heavy lidded eyes.

She watched as the water around them took form, shaping into simple things, like a cube or sphere."A-Amazing..."she said, then watched as he made a set of hands.Not long, her head tosses back and mewish cry left her mouth as the watery hand rubbed at her thigs."S-So..good.."she said, then her breasts were assaulted by another set of hands.Nani had to reach out and take hold of a metal bar that was screwed into the wall, using it as a means of balance, for her legs were getting weak."F-Fuck me.Oh God, please.Fuck me."She said, rubbing her ass against him, feeling his cock slid up and down the cleavage of her ass."Please...."She begged, growing impatient.

Corrupting the seductive entity with his accomplishments between the sheets, Morgrim ultimately got to indulge in the majority of his malicious fantasies. Dominating a succubus was practically a myth, succeeding in shattering such claims by some clever exploiting. Taunting the sexy ladies in this manor was such a fun task, teasing Yuuki by massaging her dirty clitoris by rubbing faster to torture the maid sexually. Conjuring up this musical note of moans from both participants. Smirking at Shyrri's worship of his manhood, the hunter just knew he had to manipulate such events again.

" I do need the rest for later, how about I join both of you. Perhaps as I sleep both of you can please my cock and treat it as a sex toy. Do know I have intentions for that vampire that runs this establishment.", he snickered evilly as events transpired in this very estate so early in the morning. Truthfully her cock and ball worship was still enticing to the eyes, not caring if she performed this all day.

Both Shyrii and Yuuki – Mistress and maid – completely got their fill of sex in the morning. It was weird to think that the succubus wasn't going to have fun without her usual skill set, but thankfully that myth was shattered. Only demons were able satisfy her with their wicked ways in the bedroom. It was a shame that she can't bring more of them to the Mansion. The barrier that the head maid got up had some magical properties which made it somewhat impossible for the Mistress. Thankfully, she snuck in a couple to please the needy – and then some.

"Do as you please. I'm sure that my friend will love… your style of foreplay," she told Morgrim as those wicked purple eyes glazed over to the man who sedated her with his powers. Thankfully, she didn't came by here to kill her. Her sweet tongue continued to lick that hard shaft up and down like a candy cane. She would love to lick on while he sleeps, but she can't hog on all the fun while her pupil was around. Yuuki cried out in please as her naughty clit still got attention from his fingers. She bit her lips down hard as she tried to suppress the pleasure, but to no avail. The hunter was too good at what he did.

"We can use the rest. I'm sure that the rest of the maids will be plenty jealous," the dark-haired girl said.

"Not nice to talk about your co-workers, Yuuki-chan," the Mistress scolded.

"It's true. We're in the mist of naughty tryst here," the naughty maid told Shyrii, lying on side of the hunter with her bottom still exposed – still letting that bastard play with her clit.

"Until he returns my powers to me, I'm going to rest as well. I'm feeling too human over the last few of hours," she said with a playful pout, hitting on the guy's arm lightly. She rested her head on his chest while her hand still held his cock firmly.

RE: The Maid Manor((Read first page For Rules))

She blushed, nibbling her lower lip,her hands resting on her breasts, her palms slowly pressing and rubbing against her taut, hard nipples.God, he was driving her mad.Crazy with lust and she was so close to sitting up, pushing him on his back and taking him in one quick stroke deep within her.His tongue made shivers run down her spine and Myst looked down, seein ghis head dipped down and when he asked, she was about to answer, only to buck her hips up."Haaa~..."she cried out, spreadin gher legs more.She couldn't help herself and ran her hands down and with her middle and index finger, she parted her folds, showing her glistening pink pussy to him.

"P-Please..."her voice trembled from the pleasure."P-Please...Master.Lick it.Lick my pussy.I...can't take it anymore."She begged, not ashamed that she was doing so.

"Well since you asked so nicely." He replied, as he gazed over her pleading face for but a second, before return his attention to her dripping slit. She wanted him so badly, and as far as all the other kinks he had experienced this night with her were concerned, this topped them all. His hand now running their way up the length of her thighs, he pulled her hand away, and left it to rest atop her thigh. "You have a really pretty pussy, you know that." He commented.

Taking his fingers, he placed each of his fingers, one by one on either side of her slit and separated them, allowing him to gaze deep inside the part he had previously ravished with his penis. "Now squirm all you want, Okay? I'll make sure to hold on to you tightly if you do." He said, as his smirk only seemed to grow more mischievous, him now blowing a steady stream of cool air into her hole as he began to inch his face forward bit by bit. His face eventually reaching his goal, his tongue fell over a lip of her pussy. Flickering his tongue over the small flap, he then repeated the process on the other side, his eyes fixed on her swelling clit. "Oh and what's this?" He said, before pressing his tongue against her sensitive clit.

"Candy...so good" he cried out and kissed her more. His drive got faster and harder then what they both thought possible. His eyes were locked on hers as she screamed out more and more. Though it wasn't his name, he would accept master anyway. "I know you want your favorite cream again. Move your nice ass more. I want your walls to squeeze it out of me love" he tells her. He moaned out more, but soon had an evil idea. "Or maybe you don't want it. Pitty, I guess I have to stop since you don't want it that much" he teased and slowed down his pace.

Sinful Bliss said:

Vivienne gasped when he pulled her on the edge of the basin with her feet touching the warm water. Her green eyes watched his every movement – even his slick smile – causing her to blush some more. Moans began to escape her lips when his fingers touched her soft thighs. Breathing began to shorten as Keane teased the princess some more until his other hand brushed her exposed pussy. Crying out in pleasure she arched her back some, not wanting to look back down at what he did to her pussy. Chances were that her love channel was slick with juices again.

"Ooo…okay," she panted, unable to talk coherently thanks to his foreplay. Dildos and other sexual helped the lustful elf to relieve the tingling sensation between her lips, but Keane took it to a whole her level. His fingers found its way inside of her pussy while thumb teased the bud. Her body shook in pleasure, but she didn't want to cum this quickly. The last thing she wanted to be called was a loose woman – cumming every time a person touched her sensitive areas. Her head turned to the side in relaxed manner when he attended to her breasts.

Everything he was doing to her brought satisfaction and renewed confidence. It almost like that he was washing away all of the bad memories she suffered years ago and that everything was going to be okay her at the Manor. Vivienne was having more fun here than her years combined living in a castle. Being sheltered didn't help what her parents and other people wanted her to avoid. Shyrii began to shatter the myths the elders told her about sex and Keane added to the fun.

"Oh gods yes. Keane, you're so… wonderful," she cried out. "You're such a damn tease you know that? Do you drive women wild like this before the main course?" She looked down him, watching him work on her pussy. "Damn you for doing naughty things to this princess. I love it."

Keane watched Vivienne's every reaction to what he did to her, taking it all in and filing it away, making mental notes of what she seemed to like the most. The way she squirmed, the things she said, it was all pieces of a puzzle for him to figure out and put together to bring her the most pleasure he could, and he always loved doing so. Figuring out what a woman enjoyed was half the fun. Giving her what she wanted was the other half. So far he seemed to be on the right track, and if she was enjoying this, she would lose it over what came next.

Looking up at her as she asked her questions and made her remarks, he simply grinned at her seductively. "Mmm, it's about to get a lot...naughtier," he promised, licking his lips before his fingers retracted from her a bit. He then pulled her legs over his shoulders as he leaned forward, letting his tongue part the lips of her already moist pussy as it traced the slit slowly. Finding her clit, he began to tickle and tease it with the tip of his tongue before finally lapping at it rapidly a few times. His eyes remained on her, looking up her body at her ample breasts while they jiggled with her writhing, grinning wickedly and resuming his task.

Finally he assaulted her full force, his tongue bearing down on her swollen bud and not relenting as it lapped at her mercilessly. Meanwhile, his fingers began to push into her once more, probing and exploring while his tongue focused on her clit, pressing against her inner walls to seek out her sweet spots on the inside to bring her double the pleasure. He wanted to make sure this was one experience she wouldn't soon forget.

" I therefore relinquish my power of the order on this succubus, allowing her sinful soul to still exist."

Morgrim uttered a peculiar chant that was gradually returning her precious powers, whether physically or spiritually. The entire process was irritating, especially it forcefully sealed his nullifying for the meanwhile. Like a switch he had the ability of a god, bringing his divine judgment down on anyone and stripping them of everything supernatural. Unleashing his vile fingers from Yuuki's moist cunt, the paranormal hunter gazed at both sexy women. Recalling some of the capabilities these sex demons had in their mystic arts, a menacing grin was drawn onto his facial features. Feigning emotions for the most part, his duties were primarily on satisfying his own sinister vices.

" Shyrii, I realize with your powers returning you can practically do whatever you yearn to. I will now rest, go ahead and fuck me if you wish."

He winked at her as the hunter comfortably laid on the bed that only a few were blessed in partaking in sexual activities. Stamina was drained, having his vision blurry as he began to pass out.

Scotty Rage said:
Keane watched Vivienne's every reaction to what he did to her, taking it all in and filing it away, making mental notes of what she seemed to like the most. The way she squirmed, the things she said, it was all pieces of a puzzle for him to figure out and put together to bring her the most pleasure he could, and he always loved doing so. Figuring out what a woman enjoyed was half the fun. Giving her what she wanted was the other half. So far he seemed to be on the right track, and if she was enjoying this, she would lose it over what came next.

Looking up at her as she asked her questions and made her remarks, he simply grinned at her seductively. "Mmm, it's about to get a lot...naughtier," he promised, licking his lips before his fingers retracted from her a bit. He then pulled her legs over his shoulders as he leaned forward, letting his tongue part the lips of her already moist pussy as it traced the slit slowly. Finding her clit, he began to tickle and tease it with the tip of his tongue before finally lapping at it rapidly a few times. His eyes remained on her, looking up her body at her ample breasts while they jiggled with her writhing, grinning wickedly and resuming his task.

Finally he assaulted her full force, his tongue bearing down on her swollen bud and not relenting as it lapped at her mercilessly. Meanwhile, his fingers began to push into her once more, probing and exploring while his tongue focused on her clit, pressing against her inner walls to seek out her sweet spots on the inside to bring her double the pleasure. He wanted to make sure this was one experience she wouldn't soon forget.

Vivienne let out a whimper to allow Keane that she was loving this kind of treatment. The former princess looked down at him with her chest heaving as she watched the man play with her womanhood. A low moan escaped her as she felt the warm tongue move up and down her wet slit, the muscles twitching lightly in response. The elf's breath hitched when she felt the warm muscle teased her entrance before pull away and go up to her clit. Her eyes closed as she moaned loudly as her clit was stimulated. Her hips jerked up the her body tried to get as much stimulation as it could from the fallen angel. Her face was flushed with embarrassment when Keane spoke, causing her heart to race even faster.

"I.. I can't wait," she said as she felt his sliding in and out, shuddering. There was no way she could control what was happening to her and it was driving her insane. So much so the naughty elf was effectively silenced from speaking at that point as only moans and whimpers sounded out. Somewhat disappointed in the provoked feelings running through her, she could tell she was already close by the fact that her pussy was clenching and unclenching almost painfully around those fingers. Why was it she came close to her peak so quickly like this? Vivienne couldn't understand it at all, but she wasn't going to complain. It did feel good after all.

"Mnnnph." She ground her hips lightly against the fingers, for more stimulation.

Sanoci said:
" I therefore relinquish my power of the order on this succubus, allowing her sinful soul to still exist."

Morgrim uttered a peculiar chant that was gradually returning her precious powers, whether physically or spiritually. The entire process was irritating, especially it forcefully sealed his nullifying for the meanwhile. Like a switch he had the ability of a god, bringing his divine judgment down on anyone and stripping them of everything supernatural. Unleashing his vile fingers from Yuuki's moist cunt, the paranormal hunter gazed at both sexy women. Recalling some of the capabilities these sex demons had in their mystic arts, a menacing grin was drawn onto his facial features. Feigning emotions for the most part, his duties were primarily on satisfying his own sinister vices.

" Shyrii, I realize with your powers returning you can practically do whatever you yearn to. I will now rest, go ahead and fuck me if you wish."

He winked at her as the hunter comfortably laid on the bed that only a few were blessed in partaking in sexual activities. Stamina was drained, having his vision blurry as he began to pass out.

"Ohhh!" Yuuki moaned loudly as his cock twitched and shivered, it remained hard even the hunter dozed off to sleep. She licked at her lips and imagined that monster length ripping into her human cunt, she shivered and looked up at him taking all of him in as he smirked and held his cock.

She whimpered as she took her fingers out of herself and crawled to him as she came to a stop The tip of his rigid hard on just in front of her, she looked up at him and licked at the tip. "Mmmm..." The dark-haired slut sighed finally engulfing the head and some of the length into her mouth. She wriggled her tongue against it and reached with her hand to the rest, her mouth stretched around the cock as she suckled away on it, her hand stroking the rest as she slowly began to take as much of it into her mouth as she could.

Meanwhile, the Mistress went behind the maid and began to play with its balls with her expert hands. The succubus finally got her powers back from that hunting fiend. She got some surprises for him after Yuuki was done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom