Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LOZ: Invasion of the Yami (Commy and me, private version)

Aurianha looked at the beat and smirked, "Nice Transformation." She said as she looked on and her body with her sisters. Though she would jump in if the guy couldn't handle this new mini or boss or whatever but her caring was her family driving her and even her friends so if she saw that he was going to go down she would jump in to make sure he was fine. "Aleph I got your back!", She said quickly though with the rest of them the barrier she would dive in to help him.

"Got it." His voice sounded deep, almost as deep as the darkness itself. He turned his eyes back to Macha and smirked as the Avatar spawned a million rose petals to encircle itself. As the two beasts began fighting, it appeared to be perfectly even, neither side visibly getting struck. Ark was able to sense that this as not the case. Aleph was slowly whittling Macha down, clearly saving for a big finish. Zhertal howled in encouragement, and Ruto even cheered. Fiena, however, wrapped her arms around her sister's waist, looking over her own shoulder to watch the fight. She felt safest when she was near Aurianha, but still hadn't worked up the courage to say it bluntly.

Amidst the chaos of the battle, which Aeph's lead began to show itself after five minutes, Fiena whispered too soft for any but her own sister to hear, "I wanna love Ne-Chan...just like Mama and Daddy loved each other...." She never intended that to be overheard, and once it had excaped her lips, she tured beet red and hid her face in her sister's tunic.

Aurianha looked at her sister and blushed though she was scaly she could still be seen with that as she looked at her sister more intently. "love me more?" She asked softly to her as she stood back and looked at her intently as she blinked, "Why..." She said very softly as her eyes trailed to Aleph to make sure the monster hadn't gotten the slip but the man had the thing handled and she did a mixture of giggling and chuckling at the sight of him kicking its ass. Though her eyes pressed on more important matters. The prince had already declared a certain love for her back in the other place...now her sister was showing the certain love too and it made her wonder if that she had that type of love or attraction with everybody.

MAcha let out a wailing scream that made Arkaltrem and Zhertal cringe in pain. Fiena didn't move, but the glow of her sigils flashed brightly on her arms, placing a barrier around the group, cutting off any more screams. As she started to walk over to Zhertal, she tripped over a rock and landed on her face, her skirt fluttering up just enough to expose her panties, which were white. She rubbed her face as she sat up, unaware that her panties were still visible to her sister.

"Itai...."

---

Aleph dodged the 'Seductive Voice' and countered his own attack as Macha hung there, stunned.

"This ends now, Macha! SHWARTZ KONIG!!!!"

A dark glow shone between his teeth as he charged the attack while calling out it's name. He opened his jaws and fired a large stream of jet black energy that was bordered with blood red. The beam ripped through Macha, tearing her to shreds. A ring of silvery-white crystals formed around her and Aleph began to morph his form.He no longer resembled a black lion, and he stood before them as a black-colored armor-clad Knight. A small device was in his hands that resembled the Triforce on a sphere. He aimed the Triforce image at Macha and spoke sternly.

"Macha, in the name of the Goddesses and Lanaryu-Sama, I purify you and send you to your eternal slumber. Rin, Pyou, Tou, Sha. Kai Jin, Retsu, Zai, Zen! Yami Shoujin! Kuragari Shinka Hikari!"

Macha vanished in a burst of light, leaving behind a pair of large chests, which Aleph opened once he'd reverted to his Hylian state. One chest held the large key, and the other seemed empty, but Fiena hovered over to him and peered inside. Her eyes grew large at the sight of a Tiwli-crafted shihakushou, much like a Japanese kimono. She pulled it out, and as her hands touched it, it became visible to all.

"KYUIIN!! Ne-Chan, put it on! It's a present from Mama!" Here, they knew, she was referring to MNidna.

Aurianha was a beast right now but she had dignity and she looked at her sister. "Find me a place to put it on and I will.", She said gruffly and weird like due to her form but she had blush growing from her on her cheeks. It was something she did adore and if it was from her half sister's mom then why refuse? She walked up to it and looked at the designs and so on. It was a pretty dress and she did like them despite how much the people of her tribe or village wanted to believe she was only tomboyish. "Alright, well find that rock and I will change.", She said softly though she wondered if the goddesses would like like her changing from her traditional...She stopped thinking and thought that she had warped the Tunic as it is now anyway so maybe this would look better? or less evil? She hoped though she did have more of an animalistic side to her.

As the guys were going all spazoid about Aleph's win, Fiena took her sister out of view, putting up a Twilii barrier. "Y-you can change her, Ne-Chan." There was just a small open area inside teh barrier, no stones to change behind. Fiena actually wanted to see her sister change, hoping to get a glimpse of her naked, or as close to it as possible. "Cutie-Kun and the other's won't be able to pass through or see through my barrier, so you don't need to worry, Ne-Chan."

Aurianha looked over as she smiled, "Thanks Sis." She said softly as she changed out of her tunic as she slipped into the Kimono that her sister had given her. Though her sister could get a good glimpse of Aurianha's body. Her eyes closed as she felt like she had something against so the guys wouldn't see. Her body long curves as they were swallowed up eventually by the Kimono's designs and colors. The whole outfit was put on and she knocked on the barrier, "Sis, I am done." She said sweetly as she looked out to see if her sister had realized that she wanted out as she noticed the barrier hadn't gone down yet.

Fiena dropped the barrier and her eyes grew large at the sight of her sister. She blushed crimson as she spoke softly. "N-Ne-Chan, you look like a Princess of Twilight in that." She was standing in a shy pose, tips of her index fingers touching. Her fairy, Ruto, was busy chiding the guys to quiet down. She flew over to Fiena and Aurianha and spoke in a hurried voice.

"Hey, are you two done talking to the rocks over here? WE gotta get a mo- Wow! Nice threads, Auri!" She paused halfway through her words and saw the shihakushou. She gave Aurianha a thumbs-up.

---

Tikal was upset that they'd destroyed Macha so thoroughly, but she was prepared. As the group entered the Boss Chamber, she laughed while the fire beast glowed in the shadows.

"AHAHAHAHA!!!!! So you stopped Macha, did you? Well, there's no time to celebrate! Zukoramaru! Devour them, but leave the Twilii girl alive! Lady Nemesis would be fit to have us killed if the Vessel were to be killed before the Sacrifice." The beast roared, the sheathed blade in his teeth rattling with the sound.

Zhertal growled fiercely at the beast, and Arkaltrem wanted to know what the flaming creature was. As if reading his mind, Aleph spoke.

"So it's her fire beast. Lady Aurianha, be careful. I am not sure about this creature's weakness, but the flames are not one to ignore. Phantom Balroque Zukoramaru, your time is at an end!"

Ark stood back with Aleph and Fiena, and Zhertal was at Aurianha's side. Ruto gave a slight silver glow, then transformed into a rapier-like sword. Fiena grabbed hold and rushed to her sister's side. "Cutie-Sama, please go stay with Aleph-San and Ark-San." she said, addressing the cursed Prince. "I'm gonna help Ne-Chan fight!"

Aurianha looked at the beast and then down at her now demonic like looking sword. Drawing it finally again she looked at the beast and smirked, "Alright I will try to take it easy or more of a saying careful. Though I think the monster might be worried about me." She said a little cocky like though she had a reason for being cocky since she had a strong sword and now her beast form. Though she made sure that the edges of the Kimono didn't touch the floor though she knew that that she might tear it due to the excessive fighting that she would be doing.

Fiena smiled at her sister. "Ne-Chan, don't worry about Mama's gift. It's made of the best stuff in our world, so it won't rip if you fight. Think of it as Daddy's Magic Armor, but for free." She turned her atention back to the beast before them, a grin of pure ecstatic pleasure on her face, much like that of Kenpachi Zaraki. "Last time, I was caught off guard. This time it's payback!"" she said, the bloodlust not hers just seething in her voice.

Zukoramaru roared, the blade in his mouth held there by his tongue. Using a rudimentary form of telepathy, the beast's voice, dark and gruff, spoke out.

"You die now. Blade make me Big Power! You no Kill me! HA HA HA!"

The flames that made his body flared up, making an intimidating display, but Fiena simply giggeld at what she would later call his 'fireworks'. "Blah, blah, blah. Hey, Fire Freak! Less talking!" She said as she vanished from view, repappearing above his face, thrusting her blade towards his eye, making him duck out of the way. "MORE KILLING!"

however when he dodged out of the way he hit into the blade of Aurianha, "yeah like my sis says more Killing!" She said happily as she danced around the monster. The monster didn't seem smart at all as she continued to wait for surprise attacks. Occationally her sister would throw off the monster's trail and she would land some heavy blows against the beast as it roared out in frustration. Her eyes narrowed as she kept her focus on it and knew her sister would do the same until the damn thing was killed. "Lets go Fiena! Lets cleave this thing for dinner!", She boasted as she charged again as her sword was at complete ready. The blade of it shining a dark red due to the darkness had taken over. It might have been strong and maybe the strongest but it was also able to be drawn to the shadows.

As Aurianha and Fiena came down for the final blow, Zukoramaru turned his head just right to make them knock the dagger and sheath from his mouth. Fiena looked pissed, and a silvery aura began to glow around her. "Tch! Bastard. Now what?" As if to answer the girl, the beast reared onto his hind legs, which melded into a single flame. His body grew more slender, forelegs becoming arms with 3-fingered hands, shoulders looking like miniature volcanoes. His head reformed into a more draconic form, teeth becoming razor sharp. His eyes became like white flames, and the base of his neck had markings like small eyes. He reared back again and roared, forcing Fiena and the boys to cover their ears. He spoke with a deep, demonic voice, similar to that of King Cold.

"It's 'bout bloody time someone knocked that damned sealing dagger outta my maw. Now I can fight for my Queen with all my strength."

Fiena looked at Zukoramaru's true form with disgust and a hint of fear. "Ne-San, I think we're in for a round of pain with this guy." She said, addressing the matter of their current wounds and the new ones they were about to receive with this new beast. "Ruto! Niryu Shinka!!" She cried, and her fairy, Ruto gave a quick yes, then began to change once more. This change altered even Fiena's clothing. No longer looking like an innocent, she was now garbed in a black dress that had silver sigils lining the hem of the sleevs and skirt. The overall length shortened, and when her legs were exposed, Fiena curled up into a fetal position in mid air, and when she straightened out her body, she had black leggings and boots that matched her dress. Her hair had gained a slight purple tint, as well as a black bow. Around her neck was a black choker with a Twili medallion that hung down to her chest. Fiena's new form gave her a minor, yet visible, increase to her chest, as the garment was open-backed and strapless. Ruto formed two tanto-length daggers with a bloody-cross emblem in the hilt and no guard.

Fiena glanced over her shoulder at Aurianha and the boys with a distinct frown on her face. "Let's take this mother fucker down, Ne-San."

Aleph nearly did a double-take when Fiena uttered the first obscene word anyone, including Midna herself, had heard the girl say, making him wonder where she'd learned it. Zukoramaru, on the other ha-...claw...merely laughed.

"You think those little daggers are going to hurt me when that rapier form barely did any damage? HA! You Humans are more dense than Queen Nemesis gives you credit for!"

Aurianha looked at the new form with a smirk, "Ah so you got slender and less fat? I guess that is an impressive upgrade. Also you learned how to speak. Instead of 'me get big power now!' it is actually articulate ha!" She said as she insulted the beast's earlier form. Suddenly when she looked over at her sister's transformation she smirked, "Ah so you never cease to amaze me Fiena. I think that is a good choice of words though I wonder where heard that from." She said slowly as she looked over at the beast and readied her blade 'Heaven's Wrath'. This would be a pretty bloody battle since her senses were going nuts with this new form. It was powerful and she knew that she would use her all though she didn't want the beast knowing her actual power so she kept her usual cocky self in this form. "Ready Fiena? Lets send this doggy back home with his tail between his legs!", She said as she hoped that rallied her sister and made her feel more confident since sometimes that is all you needed to be more powerful.

Fiena smiled at her sister. "Nothing to it, but to do it." She leapt into the air, readying herself for a quick twin strike, but the beast moved quicker than she'd anticipated and struck her in the stomach with a burning fist that sent her flying towards her sister on a collision course. "KYAA!!"

Aleph quickly chanted his mantra, and a glowing violet netting caught Fiena, putting out the flames on her dress as well.

"Too close. Lady Aurianha, Lady Fiena! Strike for the eyes! There is a large eye pattern on his back! Aim there!" he called out as the net faded from view.

"Thanks, Aleph-Kun!" Fiena said, blushing slightly. She turned her attention back on the beast, who held his arms out, open-palmed, at the girls.

"FIREPALM BLAST!!" he said, sending a large plume of fire at each of the girls.

Fiena dodged out of the way, throwing one of the daggers at an eye-mark on Zukoramaru's back. It struck, but merely glanced off and returned to Fiena's hands. She then spotted the eye markings on the neck. "Ne-San! The back markings don't work! Try for the ones on his neck!!"

Aurianha looked at the monster and dodged out of the fire attack just barely as she then got up and then dashed off to the side. Suddenly as she dodged from side to side from his attacks she readied her blade and then doing a roll up to the monster she leaped up in the air and then a spin right by him which her blade struck him in the neck as she fell and rolled out of the way next to her sister. This monster did pack a punch but she would be ready as she stood in her way. Her blade now readied.

"Good hit, Ne-San!" Fiena called as she rolled under the flaming appendage that was Zukoramaru's 'tail'. The beast himself recoiled from the blade strikes, and as he did, Fiena thought she saw a glowing jewel in its neck inside the right eye marking. Arkaltrem noticed the same glow, and he spoke up.

"Parden my interruption, Lassie, but I coulda swore on Nessie tht there was a glow from the right-side eye marking on 'is neck. Try to hit there with your next strike!"

"AWOOO!!!"

"I agree with the Prince. Strike swiftly, and without mercy! Strike Together!!"

"Hn. Are you ready to kill this bastard, Ne-San?"

Aurianha looked over at her sister and nodded, "Yeah sis lets get this done!" She said as she took off toward the enemy. Her eyes now focused on making it hurt as she went with her sister and then as they ran at it she directed her to the point to where she had a clear strike. When she hit it with her sword she just scraped the jewel which caused the enemy to recoil and scream out as she landed on the ground noticing that her sister was ready for another strike, "Come on put up more defenses then that, can't keep up with both of us?" She taunted the angry beast as he stumbled in a fashion in the air waiting for him to respond she looked over at her sister hoping she was ok.

"There ain't no bloody way I'm gonna just let you strike my neck!" Zukoramaru cried.

He leaped into the air above them and hovered as his legs melded into a flame that kept him airborne. He threw an orb of fire into the ceiling, which sent many rocks and boulders crashing down. He even launched multiple tennis ball-sized orbs of fire down at the girls, mingling them among the rocks. Fiena dodged the first boulder that fell near her, but she was hit with the flaming ball that had hidden itself within the shadow of the rock, and it sent her crashing into another boulder, burning her clothes so fast that she looked like a flaming marshmallow for a moment, then the other rocks buried her when nobody could see her, and Ruto was flung in the opposite direction, unconscious. None of the boys saw what had happened to Fiena, as they were busy dodging the rocks and flames themselves.

The last thought that ran through Fiena's mind before she passed out was very simple.

"Ne-San....help.....me....."

Aurianha got hit by the fire balls but managed to get away from some of the boulders. She did slam into few of them as she got hit looking over at Feina that got hit by a couple already and got beat up to the point of beat up. Suddenly the darkness that flowed around her began to accelerate and flow off of her. "You..hurt my sister...you...", She couldn't withstand it and her darkness had enhanced her abilities even more then they were though she was worried about her sister to get her out of the danger. When he launched more fire balls she easily avoided the balls and then grabbed her sister and then jumped around avoiding the fire balls then put her down with another unconscious body that she didn't care about at the moment.

Aurianha looked up at him as she held out her sword and her eyes were now even darker then they were before. The sword now showing and flowing with dark energy now shot it out like oil out of a pan when water was introduced. "You hurt my family...you will die now...and I will make sure you bathe in your own blood. I will send you back to your hellish creator!", She cursed as she ran at the man. Her running was enhanced and her strength was doubled. She then leaped up at him. When he went to go and hit her down she grabbed his arm. While he brought up his arm she latched on when he swung up she jumped up looked at it suddenly a fire ball was launched at her as she moved her head some looking to the side some. Then her eyes focused on him as she smirked as she grabbed onto his neck slashing a couple times hearing him scream out as she scrapped the jewel on his neck.

Finally He had managed to launch her down as she hit the ground on her back but then she stood easily even though her blood was visible. Her breath was harsh and her body shook but she felt no pain and she didn't feel no end. Suddenly the darkness on her blade flowed even more. It looked like she got more power as she got hurt more and more. It was a anger that flowed through her when her enemy thought they had the upper hand she was easy to show her hand to them. "You...hurt...my family...you will die.", She managed to say as the enemy screamed out. Noticing that he launched out more fire balls along with a wall of flame she held up her sword. Her eyes closed as the fire wall headed for her sister and so she stood there. Suddenly a blast of fire energy hit her as she screamed out some her sword holding some but her body taking the exertion. When she managed to wear the magic out her body had more scrapes and bleeding points.

"I will ATTACK!", She screamed out as she ran at him ignoring her wounds or her mind now in rage. When she jumped on the rocks she launched herself onto him and this time he didn't swing but launched a fire ball at her but she barely dodged and when he brought down his arm she threw her sword into his arm making him scream out some as she got a foot hold and then when he was struggling with the sword she pulled it out and was right on his shoulder and screamed out, "For FIENA!!" She launched her sword into the jewel in his neck as she pushed it all the way through his neck and then out as she then moved to the side slicing it off. Her eyes now with anger, fear, hate, sadness, and pain. When she did this her attack her body felt sated as she fell off the shoulder and just sank to the ground landing hard on the ground with a loud thud as she had fallen unconscious.

Zukoramaru's head fell to the ground as it was severed, and a fountain of black blood began spouting from the neck like a geyser,splattering Aurianha with it, and some even landed on Fiena's face. His body collapsed to the ground with a large thud, sending a shockwave of energy traveling through the floor and making Fiena's body become exposed as the dress fluttered up past her navel and stayed like that, revealing her angelic white panties and the birthmark that none but Midna had seen before. The mark was a small one, and it looked exactly like a miniature Triforce, and it was right at the top of her thigh, with the corner of it covered by her panties. There were even Twili sigils spreading from her navel in an intricate pattern that glowed an iridescent blue. Arkaltrem, Aleph, and Zhertal turned their eyes from Fiena, Aleph blushing the most out of the three of them and rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"G-good job....Lady Aurianha...."

The prince and Ark simply nodded in agreement. Ruto awoke to find Fiena unconscious, but before the little fairy could say anything, a rock hit her head, and she fell to the floor unconscious again.

---

Fiena's eyes opened, and she saw not the chamber where she'd been fighting just moments ago, but a large pure white room with a large set og metal gates made of gold standing before her. There was a young-looking female with long red hair standing at a small podium with a large book before her.

"Where....where am I?" Fiena asked, and the lady replied with a soft voice.

"You are at the Gates of Heaven, Child."

Aurianha looked around noticing she was in ordona village outfit as she saw Fiena walking away in her normal twili form. This felt like it was before that but she felt light and floaty. She got the power to get down and run, "Fiena!...Don't go!" She said as she ran toward the girl but felt herself not get any closer then when she started and the figure slowly fading. "NOOOO!!!", She screamed out as she cried out as she kept running, "DON'T GO...FATHER...LOVES...YOU AND I...I...love you too.." She said in a faint voice as she just fell back and felt herself float in air as she looked up at the sky which was blue for a second and now was black and raining suddenly the twilight was on her and she felt herself transform. The pain and hatred that the darkness held were so good to her as she now looked at herself. She had gone from her peaceful village uniform to the Tunic of Hero of time with a dark twist. Her skin now scaly and shiny as she sighed crying, "I .....Fiena..." She said softly as she lay in a form of hell she thought to herself. She didn't know which way was up and which way she was going. All she knew was that she was floating and she couldn't stop floating.

((The italics are for the fact this is all within the head type of thing.))

"HEAVEN?! But....I...I don't wanna be dead! I didn't even get to tell Ne-Chan how I truly feel!!" Fiena dropped to her knees and started crying, and she thought she heard her sister's voice calling to her. When she looked up again, she saw a man in his early 30's with sandy brown hair and electric blue eyes coming to her.

"Child of the Twili," he said. "It is not your time. You must return to your body." He placed his palm on her forehead and spoke softly. "Return to your body, Child. Live to the fullest."

-----

Fiena's eyes opened suddenly and she sat up, pulling her dress down to hide her panties and screaming at the same time.

"KYAAA!!! DON'T LOOK AT MY UNDIES!!!!!!!!!"

Why do I feel so heavy.. Her mind went nuts as suddenly as her body fell like a rock as if the clouds parted ways and then as if a hit suddenly she woke up. Gasping though she couldn't move much as her body felt weak and heavy, " I..." She couldn't breath much, "..F-fiena..." She said gasping as she looked around the caves and then at Fiena which had to been up as she smiled, "O-ok.." She said as if she could only speak in broken language. Her body felt battered and hurt. She felt like she had run a mile and then killed a dragon after running the mile fifteen times. Her body was so heavy she could barely sit up from collar up. Her head barely off the ground as her hair sprawled all over.

Zhertal spotted Fiena before she'd sat up, as had Aleph, and both were blushing. The Prince ran over to Aurianha and lay next to her, his tail Draped over her waist and thigh. He thought the words for the healing spell his mother had taught him, and a soft blue glow formed around the two of them that slowly healed her wounds. Aleph and Arkhaltrem both let the Prince fix Aurianha while they went to Fiena's side and helped her stand. When her eyes met Aleph's, they both blushed red and hesitated. Ark took this as a hint and decided to wait near the now oozing corpse of the beast.

"Um...hi...A-Aleph-Kun..." Fiena said, blushing.

"How...how are you feeling?" he asked her. He felt like he was falling in love with her, and he knew he had to say something about it.

However, Fiena surprised everyone by kissing the Yami as Zhertal helped Aurianha to see her sister was alive.

"Chu!"

Aurianha looked at them and smirked, "Thanks but that was a weird dream I had." She said softly as she stood up and then looked at her sister as she kissed the beast she cut the head off of, "Fiena what are you doing?..." She dropped off as if she had just been sitting there for years waiting until she rushed to her, "You ok?! ...The monster had hit you...are you ok?" She said as she was concerned completely for her well being. The thought of her sister dieing completely hadn't disappeared from her mind and the thought was still fresh now since she had been up just now. Her eyes searched in her sister as she waited for her to respond.

Back
Top Bottom