Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LOZ: Invasion of the Yami (Commy and me, private version)

"I think you're still a bit woozy, Lady Aurianha. She just kissed Aleph, on the lips too, I might add." Arkaltrem said, wiping the blood out of Aurianha's eyes. He was a bit surprised that the Twili girl had kiised the former Yami General, but he didn't know how to respond to it.

Fiena blushed bright, bright red as her lips left those of Aleph, who was stunned into silence. She looked away quickly as she stammered.

"I....I, uh...um....sorry..."

-----

From her post in the Spring,Eldin chuckled as she saw the exchange between the two not of this world, and once the group had left the temple, Eldin teleported them to her. She smiled at them as the Darkness above them had lifted, returning them to their true forms.

"Children, you have done well. The darkness has left this area. You have made this old woman proud."

"You're not old, Eldin-Sama!! You're just older than us..." Fiena said. Her face was still red from kissing Aleph, and he seemed to be avoiding eye contact with either of Link's daughters.

Aurianha found herself back in her human form with the white blade. She however still had on the twili outfit that Midna had given them when they found it in the mountain entrance. Her eyes looked at the prince and then Fiena. "I...didn't mean to make that mistake.", She said as she remembered what the prince had said that she made a wrong assumption about Fiena kissing a dead monster. Though she hoped that the girl was ok since they were family and wondered why her sister brought up something the mountain temple. It was odd that her sister had loved her...and that means 'loved' her. It made her blush as well as the prince as well since both were nice though she didn't know who was genuine and she knew that if it was her sister that things would get complicated if they continued such relationship.

A figure garbed in a variation of the ancient Sheikah clothing with long, sandy brown hair, visually about the same age as Fiena appeared at Eldin's side in a flash and flurry of leaves. She held a large broadsword that had various runes etched into the blade. She bowed politely, then spoke with a soft voice, much like Fiena's.

"Pleasure to meet you all."

"Allow me to introduce you to my young Sheikah friend, Quixor. She will be helping you on your quest."

Fiena glanced at the girl, then smiled and waved happily. "Quixor-Chan!! You're gonna play with us for a while, right?" she asked, obviously knowing who this girl was.

"Fiena-Hime-Chan!! I didn't know you were in Hyrule again! How've you been?"

All three boys were lost, and even Ruto was confused as to how Fiena and this girl knew each other.

Aurianha looked at them and this new person. "Hi Quixor. I see you know my sister.", She said softly as she eyed the girl with friendly eyes. Aurianha was against men though her father was an exception. Though when this girl stood in front of her she had a kind hearted aura and she had soft gentle eyes. "I am Aurianha.", She said softly as she bowed slightly showing sign of politeness as her father had drilled into her head since she wasn't a normal woman...depending on the fact she was more tomboyish then girly. It was the trend in the village.

"A pleasure, I'm sure. Fiena-Hime-Chan is a friend of mine. My Mom and her Mom knew each other."

Fiena smiled and hugged Quixor, having to stand on her toes to be eye level with the girl. "Quixor-Chan, I want you to know that Auri-Ne-Chama is Papa Link's daughter with Miss Ilia." Fiena said. She went over to her sister and held her hand like any sisters would. "And she also saved my life back in Faron."

Fiena then introduced Arkaltrem and Prince Zhertal. Then she stood by Aleph and held his hand like she had with her elder sister, but with a slightly more affectionate tone.

"And this is Aleph-Kun. He used to be a bad guy, but he's on our side now." Walking up to Quixor, Fiena added in something that none of boys could follow in a whisper, none the less. "I think Aleph-Kun and I might be falling in love with eachother. Please don't tell Mama or Ne-Chan."

Eldin spoke once more, getting their attention.

"Sleep well tonight children of the Light."

Aurianha looked at her sister as they spoke quietly. "Fiena...what are you talking to her about?", She spoke as she turned and headed for the inn. "Please tell me when you can alright?", She said as she walked into the inn and headed upstairs toward the beds that they had slept in previously but woke up worried and scared due to the wall of darkness that descended on them furiously. Aurianha looked at the beds as they hadn't been changed since their arrival. ~I guess Collin had his hands tied to make sure the inn was prepared.~ She thought to herself as she walked over to her own and made her bed first and then moved to the others making sure they were made as the group came in while she was on the second to last bed.

Her eyes focused on them for a second and she blushed some, "Yeah I had to make sure the beds were made and comfortable for us to sleep on after the battle." She giggled softly as she hadn't before even before she had turned into her dark form. It was odd to feel such giddy feelings but then again maybe she was awakening as the heroine of time and maybe this was just the form she would take on as she went on. She was the more caring type despite what her father had always told her about herself. Aurianha thought she was the more caring time despite the village opinions.

"I wonder what Fiena-Sama had said to Miss Quixor? They seemed to both be blushing slightly when Fiena-Sama spoke quietly to her." Aleph said.

Zhertal and Arkaltrem both lay on their beds and slept as soon as their heads hit the pillows, leaving Aleph and Aurianha as close to alone as they could be. Fiena hadn't come into the room with the boys, and Ruto rested on Aurianha's head, using her hair as a cushion.

"By the way, where is Fiena-Chan? Wasn't she with you boys after we came back to the inn?"

Aleph shrugged, having lost track of her about a minute before they entered the room, but he didn't have to answer as Fiena came into the room, a towel that could have wrapped around a Goron surronding her tiny frame, and her hair was shimmering with wetness. The scent of the hot springs on a higher level of the town surrounded her, and when she saw Aleph in the room, she blushed beet red. She averted her eyes from them as she spoke softly.

"Ano....Aleph-Kun....I didn't think you'd be awake....."

She walked over to her bed and picked up her dress that was laid out with her panties underneath it. She put up a dark Twili barrier and became impossible to see. Out of courtesy, Aleph turned his back to the barrier, giving Fiena a sense of privacy while he spoke to her.

"Fiena-Sama, Once you are dressed, come to my room. There is something I wish to give you." he said, obvious that he was blushing. He bade Aurianha a peaceful sleep and exited the room, going to his own room across the hall.

Fiena lowered her barrier about a minute later, and her face was beet red.

"Ne-Chan, what...what do you think he wants to give me?" she asked, clearly nervous. It was more of a rhetorical question than one that required an answer.

Fiena stood on her toes and kissed her sister's cheek in thanks for once again fighting for her sake, then left the room, closing the door behind her.

She entered Aleph's room and closed the door behind her, vanishing from Ruto's view. The silver fairy pouted as she flitted downstairs to go speak with Eldin, since she'd wanted to see wht the Yami-turned-good would want to give the Twilight Princess.

Aurianha looked at her and shook her head softly, "I haven't the slightest clue Fiena. It is fine, you are family." She said as her mind did go back to when she said those words but maybe it was a heat of the moment and Fiena got the idea that they were family and that they didn't need something like that coming and getting in between their unbreakable sibling bond. When Fiena had ran off to meet Aleph in his room she turned around and tidied up somethings noticing some of the guys were passed out as she just continued exhausted herself but enjoying the slow and quiet peace. ~Well, I am glad that nothing had come of my sister's reckless abandon of family to try to love me. Though surprise I am glad nothing didn't come of it.~ She thought as she had finally made the room completely clean and then she took to her bed that she had and laid down finally closing her eyes rather quickly and then passing out. If the prince where to wake up and walk over to her she wouldn't mind or her sister either. Just she would be in her own world at the moment due to being passed out completely.

Morning came, and when Arkaltrem awoke before Zhertal, Ruto, and Aurianha, he noticed that Fiena hadn't returned. This worried him greatly, and he woke Aurianha.

"Lady Aurianha...Little Fiena ain't back yet, and I'm starting to worry about her."

Before Aurianha would've even had a chance of responding, the door opened, and Colin came in, holding a sleeping Fiena. He laid her down gently on the empty bed and pulled the covers up so she would be warm.

"I found her asleep on the dry rock in the back of Eldin's Spring. She's holding something in her hand, but I don't know what it is." Colin said in a hushed voice, so as to not wake the sleeping Twili. He then took his leave, and Ark looked stumped.

"Okay then...nix what I said earlier. God, she's absolutely adorable when she sleeps.I almost feel like I'm looking at my own daughter, and I don't have any children, or even a wife."

Fiena curled up in the blankets, and her small voice was gentle, but longed for something. "Ne-Chan....Aleph-Kun.....he......." She sounded nervous, but happy at the same time, while still asleep.

Across the hall, Aleph was thinking about the previous night. He'd given Fiena a ring with a blood-red diamond set in the center. He had given that to the Twilight Princess as a sort of promise ring. She was of age according to the Twili calendar, and he was not too much older than her, being only a few months older than Aurianha. He felt he was falling in love with Fiena, but he was not about to tell anyone.

Aurianha looked at him and then suddenly saw Colin. Yawning she noticed her sister was sleeping calmly, "Well, she often does things like that lucky you knew where to check Colin. You were always a good tracker when I came to visit." She said as she smiled at the blond haired man knowing he was gentle as well as a good tracker. It was amazing that he could have been so well though again it didn't bother her. Without notice she got up and headed toward the place where they showered or bathed. Taking the tunic off she began to wash up and get the grime off of her body as she looked toward the door and then back as she continued to scrub herself. She hoped that her sister was actually not hurt or put into a trance or hurt. Those thoughts hurt but Aurianha always wanted to make sure she was safe no matter what her condition was. ~Why was Fiena sleeping on a rock? That doesn't make sense. She said she was going to Aleph's and then comes back sleeping from being on a rock. I wonder what happened...~ she thought to herself as she continued to bathe.

Colin smiled at Aurianha's words. "Yeah, and I had to be in order to keep up with you." he said, then he looked back at Fiena. "Seems after she went and talked to Aleph, she went and showed his gift to her to Eldin, and while listening to Ruto singin', she fell asleep. I brought her back so she could get warm again, since last night got a bit chilly."

There was a soft *tink* as something hit the floor, and when Ark looked at where the sound had come from, he saw a small gold ring with a blood diamond set in the center surrounded by various gems that were extremely rare, including one gem that was only found in the Twilight Realm. He picked up the ring and gently placed it back into Fiena's hand, and maneuvered her tiny frame so that her arms were in the middle of the bed. He did this in a way that made it clear he would act surprised when Fiena decided to show off the ring. Then he spoke calmly as he stroked the Twili's hair.

"I'll sing her a lullaby that my Mother sang to me, Gods rest her soul."

"Aishi aeba wakare yuku
Sonna deai kurikaeshita
Kioku fukaku tesaguride
Amai kage wo motomete wa

I can taste the sweetness of the past
Dokonimo anata wa inai kedo
I'll be alright
Me wo tsubureba soko ni
Kawaranai ai wo......I believe

Haru no hikari atsumetara hana sakasete
Natsu wa tsuki ukabu umi de mitsumete
Aki no kaze fuyu no yuki mo sono toiki de
Atatamete hoshii
Four seasons with your love......mou ichidou"

As Arkaltrem sang the lullaby, Fiena snuggled up to him in her sleep, whispering mention of Midna as a single tear fell down her cheek. "Mama....Sing it again Mama...." she whispered.

Midna had once sang that song in Twili-tongue to Aurianha when she was little, as a favor for Link when he hadn't been able to get his daughter to sleep. The lullaby was something that had been easy to remember, and it was also a soft song, the meaning of which was lost in translation from the original Twili language to ancient Japanese, a language from the peoples of Hyrule thousands of years in the past.

"Wow. I'm surprised someone outside the royal family and their consorts." Colin said, very impressed. "And to think it was originally a Twili lullaby, too."

Aurianha looked at them and blinked, "That song...I have heard it. The feeling is just coming to me and maybe I have seen Midna before even now..." She spoke in circles when her mind was drifting to when she was young and remembered a time that she couldn't sleep. This woman came into her room and sung to her while she slept and slept deeply after the woman had finished.

"It was back when you were tiny, Aurianha. There was a night when Link and Ilia couldn't get you to sleep no matter what they tried, and in frustration, Link went to Ordona and asked if anyone could help you sleep." Colin explained. "That was the first time I met the Queen of the Twili. She came to us as the Twilight of dawn began to grow, and she sang to you in her language."

Fiena slept peacefully, but as Colin spoke, she let out a soft squeak, not unlike that of being with one she loved. Arkaltrem laid her gently on her bed as Aleph knocked on the door. He wasn't sure if anyone was up, so when he spoke, it was more gentle than usual.

"Lady Aurianha? Your Highness? Are you awake?"

Quixor's voice came from behind Aleph, and she opened the door as she spoke.

"Yeah, they're up. Fiena-Chan's the only one still sleepin', so come on in. Just don't get too rowdy."

Fiena stirred once more as Aleph stood near the dresser, his eyes not leaving the Twili Princess for a second. "Aleph-Kun.....Ne-Chan...I...." She whispered in her slumber, and Aleph blushed slightly. Aleph spoke in his native tongue for a moment.

"Sintariel zneliaren Protezon, Twili Fuyu-Xin. Bramiendal kor Xin-Taiyoukai-Kanquiel."

Even Zhertal, who was versed in many languages, was at a loss for what the Former Yami had spoken.

Aurianha looked up at them and then got up some more and just sighed some as she walked over to the window. The day was showing through the window and the fresh breeze mixed with the hot sand of the village filled her filling her with more courage to take on another day and another fight that they would have to encounter soon enough. Turning to them, "When my sister wakes up just let me know. I am going to go out into the fresh air." She said softly as she walked out and then turned toward the stairs and walked out of the hotel as she walked down the street and looked up at the sky enjoying that the sun was basically shinning and that everything else seemed at ease until she would thrust herself into more danger and more peril.

The morning flew by, and Fiena slept through the entire thing, not waking up until noon. When she awoke, Ruto flew off to tell Aurianha, but the only person Fiena's eyes were on was the only one in the room besides her. Aleph had not left her side after giving her the most ancient of Yami blessings for success in her search for her true love. As she sat up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes, Aleph smiled.

"Good morning, Fiena-Sama. I trust you slept well?"

Fiena's face turned crimson as she looked at him. She'd had a vision of the future while she'd slept, a gift that had been passed down to her through her bloodline, and she was thoroughly embarrassed by it.

"Good....good morning....A-Aleph-Kun..." she whispered. "I....I had a wierd dream. You were in it, and so were Ne-Chan and Kawaii-Kun."

Aleph suggested that she let everyone know over lunch, or in Fiena's case, breakfast. She agreed, but se wanted it to be just the four of them, to which Aleph said that he would talk to Colin and ask him to arrange a meeting for the Chosen of the Gods. Then he gently kissed her cheek, making her face shift from crimson to vermilion in an instant, and told her to follow him to the dining hall of the inn. When they arrived, Fiena noticed that Zhertal was already sitting down and reading a book that was written in the ancient Sigils of the Twili. Translated, the spine read
'Understanding Twili Half-Blood Courtship and Mating - Volume 1'

"Kou-...Koutaishi-Sama! Where did you get that book?!" Fiena exclaimed, turning vermilion once more, running up to him and reaching for it.

Zhertal held the book above her reach and looked at Arkaltrem.

"I told you she'd react this way. You owe me twenty Rupees, Ark." he said with a laugh. Then he looked at Fiena who'd stopped reaching once she realized he wasn't going to simply let her take it from him. "As to your question, Fiena-Chan, I recieved it from my Mother, the Queen of Hyrule, many years ago. Out of all the languages I know, the language of the Twili is one of the few that I have not fully learned. I'm still unable to read a single word of this tome, simply because it uses the ancient runic lettering, rather than the more modern sigils. Why do you ask?"

As Fiena whispered something inaudible, she looked away from him. Before he could press her further as to why she wanted to know, Aleph mentioned that Fiena wanted to meet with the prince and her sister.

"Yeah...and Aleph-Kun is gonna come, too." she added, still quite quiet.

-----

Ruto spotted Aurianha and quickly flitted over to the Ordonian girl.

"Damn....you're hard to track down, ya know! Anyways, Fiena-Hime woke up, and she's probably chowing away on breakfast's leftovers." the silver fairy said.

Ruto landed on Aurianha's shoulder to rest, as she'd had to fight her way through a headwind to get to Aurianha.

Aurianha pet the pixie the best she could though worrying about crushing the little thing, "They wanted to see me? I just was taking a walk." She said as they were outside the valley of the death mountain a little bit. Though she had slaughtered some monsters and used it to cool down. Wow she needed a new hobby that she had thought to herself. When Ruto landed on her shoulder she knew that they knew that they wanted her. "Alright lets head back, I am done with my exercise.", She said sheathing her ordonian sword and then turning and headed into the mountain valley as she reached the inn shortly after giving a pray or simple rest for the eldin spirit. Her eyes then focused on the dinning room table as most of them were very clumped together as she waited for them to greet her.

Surprisingly enough, Arkaltrem and Quixor were the only two not present. Fiena had her back to the door, as she was still trying to grab teh book out of Zhertal's hands, and his attention was focused solely on NOT letting her get it. As for Aleph, well, he stood a short distance from the other two, and he bowed politely when he saw Link's Ordonian daughter.

"Just in time for a good show of 'keep-away'. The Prince can't read the ancient script, so he's lucky. But as both Lady Fiena and myself can read them, well, let's just say that Zhertal should be grateful he can't read them." Aleph said. He held a cup of fresh hot cider out for Aurianha to take, and he had one himself. The soft scent of cinnamon and apples wafted from the drink.

"Gimme the book! Please? Pretty pleas? I'll do anything!" Fiena said, sounding extremely desperate to get the book away from Zleda's son. Zhertal simply laughed.

"You should just let her take it, Your Highness. Trust me, that book would make a sailor blush. Eldin-Sama taught me the ancient runes of the Twili, and that book is very embarrassing..." Ruto said, still slightly exhausted form the journey through the wind. The faery's hair was a mess, but she still looked pretty.

Aurianha looked at them, "So this is just over a book for ...what is it exactly?" She stopped as she noticed the prince of Hyrule trying to read a book and having slight to horrible trouble from what she was watching and then Aleph enjoying it and smirking some. Fiena was trying her hardest to get at the book but the prince was continually trying to keep the book away from her. "Seriously, is this book something seriously harmful or is it just something...", She asked quickly after her first statement or question. Suddenly when Ruto said something she blushed slightly, "You mean...that type..." She said mumbling to her as she eyed Fiena, "Sis, why do you want to read the book?..." She asked softly though the Twili could understand and know what she said. Walking over to Zhertal and looked over his shoulder silently not letting him know that she was. The runes were very complex and hard to read probably due to the fact she was Hyrulian and not Twili like her half sister. This would be difficult even for somebody that had used their knowledge to forward themselves on the twili language.

Fiena blushed deeply. She obviously felt very embarrassed to say what it was, but she whispered the title anyway.

"It's...'Understanding Twili Half-Blood Courtship and Mating'....Mama wrote it before I was born." she said quietly, the sigils on her arms giving a faint blue glow.
Fiena's face was growing more and more crimson by the second, and Quixor's words didn't help at all.

"Perhaps it would be best to let Fiena-Hime have the book, Young Prince. The fact that you're holding it seems to make her uncomfortable."

"Who knows? Maybe she'll translate it for us?" Quixor giggled as Fiena looked horrified.

"NO WAY!!"

Quixor smiled as she hugged Fiena.

"Just kidding, Fiena-Chan! Just Kidding! You gotta stop being such a wallflower and just let your emotions show."

Fiena glanced at Aleph for a split second, something that the former Yami noticed, then she looked back at Quixor.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, if there's someone you love, show it! Give them a kiss or something."

-----

Back in Ordon Village, Link was surprised that the darkness surrounding the village had cleared a bit, but the rest of the region, including Faron Woods, was still cloaked. He glanced at Ilia and smiled.

"Well, at least it isn't so dark anymore. I wonder what happened?" he said as he slid his arm around his wife. "You think Aurianha and Fiena are alright?"

Aurianha looked over at them and blinked, "Well, I guess that makes sense for Midna to write it. That woman is quite wild though in a good way." She giggled in a nervous twitch hoping not to tick anybody off. She knew that Midna had a wild personality and probably is the reason why she got away with getting with her father. Illa, her mother didn't take it so hard as she thought she would and just smiled at the fact she had such a cute sister. The prince was in her gaze as well but the blush and the look away told her that she wasn't ready even when Fiena's friend said to jump out and be noticed. Aurianha wasn't like that and she often loss of words for those type of things. She often had dreams of either things since she had a natural attraction to both due to her position as a swordswoman and the local tomboy of the village. However she did keep to herself due to it and didn't show them too well. She did some to a point but then in reality some of them didn't know how she truly felt about somethings.

Fiena blushed slightly and looked at her feet.

"That's easy for you to say, Quixor-Chan. You don't mind showing your emotions towards others because your a l-"

"Ah, no. Don't say it. That's the one thing I don't like telling to too many people." Quixor said, turning crimson in an instant. "Be-besides...you promised you wouldn't tell them that."

"Now that you say 'don't tell', I want to know that much more." Aleph said, shifting from his position and winking at Quixor. "Why not spill it and not have to worry? I promise, we've heard all sorts of things, and we won't judge you for anything."

"Um....o-okay. Just...just don't tell anyone outside this room..." Quixor said, acting very much like a nervous schoolgirl.

Fiena gave Quixor a kiss on the cheek for encouragement, and the warrior girl blushed deeper. "We promise we won't tell, Quixor-Chan! This will be just between us, Aleph-Kun, Ne-Chan, and Kawai-Kun." Arkaltrem had left the room just minutes ago, and he was out gathering supplies they might need for the journey to the next temple. Quixor sighed, then spoke in a near whisper.

"Alright. I...I um...I'm lesbian...Don't hate me..."

Fiena giggled. "We would never hate you!"

Aurianha blushed a little knowing that a girl could possibly be attracted to her. The women in the village never expressed their emotions to her since they probably thought she was that though obviously she didn't know. When she heard the warrior Quixor say what she was it made her blush a little. Though again knowing why she smiled and nodded, "It isn't that bad. Quixor, see nobody ran from you or anything. I believe everybody should be entitled to their own decisions and who they are and how they are." She said as she didn't know how the rest would react besides her sis that had positively reacted.

Zhertal blushed slightly at Quixor's confession. He had seen his mother sleep with another woman before, but he wasn't sure how to handle it. Aleph, however, had seen and dealt with lesbians before, and he placed his hand on the small warrior girl's shoulder.

"I know a few lesbians, and most of them are deathly afraid of even myself knowing. But one of the lesbians I know is very pretty. And I even know one bisexual girl, too." Aleph said, and as the words were out of his mouth, Fiena jumped onto his back, wrapping her arms around his neck in a way that he could still breathe properly, but she wouldn't slide off.

"What do they look like? The two girls you said are really cute?" Fiena asked, and the prince just kicked up his feet onto a chair next to him, sensing that the former Yami had just trapped himself. "You'll tell us won't you, Aleph-Kun?"

"Well, the 'really cute' lesbian is under my hand." Aleph said, musing Quixor's hair and making her blush. "And as for the bisexual cutie, hmm. Let me think. Oh yes. She has hair as red as fire, skin as soft as snow and dark as night, eyes that shine like emeralds, lips like a spring rain, and a kiss that is just simply out of this world. The bisexual cuteness also has a very brave sister, one who's risked life and limb time and again to rescue her little sister from evil. This sister is also beautiful in her own tomboyish way."

As he finished speaking, Quixor and Fiena were both crimson, as they knew he'd been talking about them. Fiena had guessed that he was also mentioning Aurianha, but she wasn't a hundred percent sure.

"Those must be some cute little girls you know, Aleph-Dono." The prince said, winking at the daughter of Link and Ilia. "I have to agree with you on the one girl's elder sister, though. She sounds like one girl who I'd love to give a kiss to in the midst of battle as a mark of encouragement, but then again, I'd like to kiss her just for the sake of expressing my feelings."

At this, Fiena and Quixor began to giggle uncontrollably, and Ruto, who'd entered as Zhertal had started speaking, also laughed with them.

"Sounds like the Crown Prince has his eyes set on a certain Ordonian teenager I happen to know." Ruto said, glancing at Aurianha.

Aurianha couldn't help but blush at the comment and she coughed harshly and then looked at them. Her eyes were looking away as she had a figure of embarrassment on her face. Fiena could see it and so could her friend as well. She didn't want to be showing how she truely felt to anybdoy yet. It was hard enough to show it to the prince when they got the chance to do so. "Uh, yeah.", She did the one gesture for a second before turning around laughing slightly with an hand itching her forehead softly. "So, we need to head off to the other spirit I am assuming since the darkness hasn't been kind to the land.", She said softly as she was trying to get them ready to go for the next adventure which obviously was going to be dangerous.

It was at that moment that Ark returned, looking like he'd been wrestling with the cuccoos around town, and the feathers didn't help his image all that well. Ruto, glanced at him, then twitched suddenly, as if she'd been tazered. When she fell on the oak desktop, Fiena ran over to her, worried that something was wrong.

"Ruto-Chan!!"

Ruto opened her mouth to speak, but her eyes were glassy, distant, and the voice that sounded was not hers. It was the voice of an old acquaintance of Aleph's.

"Young Faerie Lass, forgive me for commandeering the use of your body. Cain, I need your assistance. Nemesis has struck at the Spirit of Lake Draconis Solarium. Please, meet me there with whatever party you have with you. I will give more details when you arrive. Also, be aware that due to the dense 'Yami no Kage' that surrounds the area, you must place you mark on your party members if they are to not transform into a corrupted state, as I have heard during Tikal's reports of the Magma Temple in the Geolgia Highlands. Farewell, until we meet again."

Ruto twitched again, and after uttering a few choice curses that caused Aleph adn Ark to cover the ears of Fiena and Quixor, she stormed out of the room, flying straight towards Eldin for some sort of comfort. Fiena then looked up into the eyes of the former Yami and asked innocently who that voice belonged to. Aleph sighed, then answered her, the tension in his voice quite clear.

"That was my Father, Adam. If he needs my help, then he is truly desperate, since my younger brother Seth has always been his first choice."

Back
Top Bottom