Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LOZ: Invasion of the Yami (Commy and me, private version)

Half an hour later, Colin entered the shack and sat next to Zhertal and Aurianha. "So tell me. What did you need, Aurianha?"

---

Fiena walked slowly back to the village, keeping an eye out for trouble. When she got to town, she saw Epona standing in the water of the Spring, and she happily skipped over, humming her song again. "Epona, I'm gona scrub you all nice and clean for Ne-Chan." Epona whinnied as the girl began cuooing water in her hands and splashing it on the horse. Epona had gotte used to this back in Ordon, ad she stood still, knowing that the girl was just trying to kill time before bed. "Let me tell you a secret, Epona. You gotta promise not to tell Ne-Chan this, too!" Fiena blushed deep crimson as she spoke words that reflected teh depths of her heart. "Epona," she whispered, "I think I'm in love with Ne-Chan. And not just a sisterly love, either." Fiea paused and looked at the water at the horse's feet. Ruto blushed as deep a shade of crimson as Fiena as the Twili continued. "Epona, I think I love Ne-Chan the same way Mama loves Daddy. I...I wanna be with Ne-Chan forever. I don't want her to love me. I want her to love me, you know..."

Her voice trailed off as Ruto spoke out, her hushed cries frantically trying to understand.

"NANI?!?! Do...do you reaize what your saying, Fiena-San?! That's....that's a forbidden kind of love!!"

Fiena silently motioned for the fairy to be silent, knowing that Aleph and Arkaltrem were fishing on the other side of the Spring. The two of them had heard Fiena's entire confession of forbidden love, and they decided it'd be best to keep it secret and focus on the greengills and Ordon catfish swimming below them.

Aurianha looked at Colin and sighed, "I have some news to say.." She said as she looked at Colin and explained while the Prince sat there. She needed to make sure hat Colin got it and saw his face transform into fear as Aurianha explained and noticed the prince getting closer to her and her blush forming as Colin let out snickers as she smacked him some making him wince and rub his face some.

Zhertal rubbed his cheek. He hadn't expected her to smack him when he'd kissed her neck. 'Probably should've waited till Colin was gone.' he thought. Colin paced nervously. When he'd heard that Eldin had told them to seek Cor Darunus, he paled. "Aurianha, Darunus went missing two weeks ago. Not even his own kin know what happened."

Zhertal tensed. "Where was Lord Darunus last seen? Perhaps we could go from there." As the Prince tried to figure out what could have possibly happened to Cor Darunus, Colin rubbed the large hand print on his cheek. The blonde chieftain frowned.

"He was last seen heading into the Fire Temple, within Death Mountain."

Zhertal nodded. "We'll grab Fiena, Arkaltrem, and Aleph and start heading up the mountain first thing in the morning. I'd like to leave now, but..." He glanced out towards Epona and saw Fiena asleep on the horse's back. "It looks like Fiena is already sleeping. I'll bring her to the Inn and put her to bed. Lady Aurianha, I shall see you in the morning." Zhertal bowed once and exited the building. As he walked over to the horse, Fiena stirred. Her voice was a mix of minor ecstasy and embarrassment.

"N-Ne...Chan......n-not there....it tickles..." Her face was beginning to turn red, and when Zhertal noticed the sky to the western horizon, he felt uneasy as the darkness there was a bit too dark for this time of night. "Oh well," he said, picking Fiena off of Epona and holding her as if she were his own sleeping daughter. "Probably just some rain clouds or something."

---

Meanwhile, King Ralis braced himself for the impact of the wall of darkness that had already consumed half of the Waterfall Chamber. He knew there was nothing he could do, and as the darkness passed over him, his body vanished, and he became a floating soul, trapped in the darkness. Ghidorah smirked as Nemesis' plan as coming together quite 'swimmingly'.

---

Tikal spoke to her Balroque. "Alright Zukoramaru, you're all set. Get in that mountain temple and make sure that Goron elder Darunus, or whatever, is properly detained. Wouldn't want him spoiling the fun now, would we?"

The Balroque nodded and clamored off, aiming for the very room that Link had fought the possesed Goron leader 25 years ago. The scent of Goron driving his killing instinct into overdrive, waiting to slay the daughter of the Hero.

Aurianha felt something dark approaching them something feeling like an omen. It was horrible but she ignored it and got up and headed out of the hut after saying good night. When she reached the inn the darkness or omen felt even stronger. "What is going on..", She said to herself as she entered the dusty building feeling the feeling creep closer to her as she walked in she noticed that everybody was upstairs knowing seeing the lights on as she walked up the stairs and into her room.

The feeling got worse as she shook her head, "Don't you guys feel that?" She asked as she went over and laid down on one of the beds as she slowly closed her eyes feeling drained suddenly.

Arkaltrem, who had just gotten back himself, nodded. He felt it, alright, but he didn't want to know what it was. Aleph was already asleep, having finished his evening routine of martial training to keep his body in shape. Zhertal entered the room quietly, a sleeping Fiena in his arms. She had a thumb in her mouth, just as if she were a small child The sigils gave a faint silver glow. The Prince smiled as he laid the sleeping girl down on her bed. "Sleep well, Fiena-Chan. Tomorrow, we search Death Mountain's Fire Temple." He kissed the girl's forehead, and she mumbled three words.

"...Ne-Chan....love.....you..."

---

Cor Darunus glared at the fire beast before him. There were chains holding the large Goron in place, including a choker that cut his breathing to the point of it being labored.

"You won't get away with this! The Darkness is coming, and yet you side with them instead of trying to save your homeland? Once you are slain, Balroque, I will scatter your ashes amongst the waters of Lake Hylia so that you can never return!"

---

Nemesis chuckled as she spread the darkness over the remainder of Lanaryu Province, including Castle Town. Even the Queen was not spared being transformed into a spirit.

Aurianha struggled in her sleep as she felt something almost choking on her neck. Her eyes wouldn't open as she was locked in a deadly nightmare. Though the real nightmare was about to hit them in about a half hour or so. The darkness spread fast and the moon even got darker with every passing second. Aurianha sighed and grunted as she struggled in her sleep. "....D-don't...stop..", She struggled to say as she moved around more. Her body was twisted in some way and then suddenly she found herself on the floor.

When she didn't realize it the darkness was yards from the inn. "Hey that is no cloud.", She yawned as she finally was woken from her dream as she yelled out the sentence. Everybody woke up to see this curtain being pushed forward toward them. Her eyes widened as she noticed the curtain was about to swallow the inn, "everybody!!!, get away...run!!" She said quickly dashing to them as she was trying to keep them being swallowed. Her eyes saw about to enter the inn.

The boys all sat bolt upright as Aurianha cried out. Fiena was still asleep, though, and Ark's first reaction was to grab his staff and the girl. Zhertal grabbed his sword, and Aleph saw the wall of darkness creeping up on them. He knew what it was, and what it was capable of doing to humans.

"Gather around me! Hurry! I'll warp us straight to the Fire Temple!"

An arcane circle began to entwine itself around Aleph, and the runes were similar, if not identical, to the ancient Hylian glyphs. Fiena awoke at the moment the magic began to take effect. However, it was a split second to late, and as they warped, the Darkness completely enveloped the room. Fiena screamed in fear, but as a reaction to the warp out of the Darkness to the heat of the Fire Temple's entrance. When the spell faded, Fiena trembled at the sight of what the Darkness had done.

Zhertal had become a jet black wolf with red socks, and a red star on his forehead. his tail, ears, and mane also had some red, and on his forelegs was the symbol of the Zora Royal Family. The star on his forehead was the same shape as his birthmark, and the Hylian Crest was in his red neck fur.

Arkaltrem had transformed into a silver-furred tiger anthro. His eyes had transformed once more, going from a oceanic blue to a more feral ruby. The tail he'd gained had a red-collared bell about a foot from the tip, but other than that, he was wearing just the silver shorts he'd slept in.

Aleph's tunic had changed slightly from the form that Fiena had given him. His hair was slightly longer, and the red on his tunic was a deeper shade of blood. Other than that, he was largely unaffected, due to being from the Darkness originally.

Fiena was almost scared to see what had become of her sister.

Aurianha stood in the runes but didn't care of the darkness since she felt a pulsing in her body. It was painful and suddenly her hand lit up with the triforce as she screamed out as she knelt down. Her body screaming out through her mouth, "AhhhhnnnnAHHHHH!!!..." She screamed as another pulse and suddenly she felt scales or something take over her body. It slowly worked though as every pulse hit it felt like a heartbeat increasing as the effect got worse. "Ahhhnnn it hurts!!!...AHH...", When she spoke her voice was warped to a point. Aurianha had the tunic on though it was darker shade of green followed by blood red tint to the outlines. Her hat was spine and scaled like her body now that had seen. Her sword had mutated into a darker sword knowing as 'Heaven's Wrath'.

Her body had completely changed and her body had a tail and her hands were claw like and her overall attitude was a little more sharper. Though she still had control she had more of a stronger tongue in this form then she normally had. Her eyes had adapted that of a dragon and her mouth when she did will it could breath fire which in her case was black. Though at this moment worried for her life didn't know she had. Her eyes focused on the other group and she noticed that the darkness had warped them too.

As the others looked eachother over, Zhartal tried to voice a complaint, but it came out as the language of Wolves. Arkaltrem voiced teh exact same concern, and his voice had taken a more Irish accent to it.

"Well, this is a bit troublin' now lads. I think Miss Fiena is th' only one o' us who ain't been changed by the darkness."

"Hm. And it looks like this was the last part of the land left to taint. I sense evil in these mines. Be on guard. Fiena, you stay close to Zhertal. Perhaps if you rode upon his back as your mother did for your father those many years ago?"

Zhertal sweat-dropped in anime fashion. Fiena blushed, but spoke quietly. "I...I can turn into a wolf too. That way, Zhertal won't be lonely." She got down on all-fours, her hair and dress fusing, becoming a beautiful coat of fur. Her sigils became black patterns upon the fur, and her eyes showed her innocence and her wild pride at the same time. her wolf form was gorgeous, ad Zhertal felt himself blushig uder the fur. She sat between the Wolf-Prince and her dragon-sister, looking longingly at her sister. Fiena's telepathy was heard by the entire group. 'Plus, while in Wolf form, I can talk using my mind! I can tell you what Zhertal wants!'

Aurianha looked at them and frowned, "Whatever lets get in there and stop them where they stand." She said harshly as she walked on toward the entrance as storms rang out to the sides of her. This was the equivalent to the 'shadow' of herself. Basically as she walked in an aura of evil cloaked her like her father when he had turned wolf in earlier past. Her eyes couldn't focus now since she had scales. It felt like she could feel more and her mind felt more angry. Her long flowing blond hair that she did have turned to a crimson with black stripes going through it.

Fiena and Zhertal nodded at Aurianha's words. Aleph walked up to the entrance and hefted the heavy stone door open. The instant it opened, a blast of hot air roared at them, and Arkaltrem shuddered.

"Holy shit! That's some hot ass air inside here. I mean, sure it's a volcano, but still."

"I know. But if Daddy and Mama could handle it, then so can we. Right, Ne-Chan?" Fiena sounded an awful lot more confident than before, and she was still half asleep. That is, until she stepped inside the Temple. As soon as the group stepped foot inside, Fiena felt an overwhelming evil, and it woke her up in a fucking hurry. She crouched down at her sister's side, her tail between her legs, ears flat against her head. You could see the fear in her eyes. "Did...did you feel that, Ne-Chan? Something's waiting for us, and I don't like this feeling I'm getting."

"I sense that Tikal has brought her favorite pet with her. It's a Phantom Balroque named Zukoramaru. If that's who she has planned for us to fight, I advise extreme caution. That beast is unpredictable."

Aurianha looked at the flames felt at home with her. Her eyes were holding a great flame as her hand reached out and she didn't get burned by the lava. Though it did feel like really hot water it didn't feel like how her father said as he was saved by Midna some how from burning and melting. Her eyes mused at how it felt and how it didn't feel to her that her father would have explained. She walked on looking at her sis with her dragon like eyes, "We will be alright..." she said darkly as she looked back at the others as they flinched some and she smirked walking on into the mines toward the temple.

Zhertal calmly stood beside Fiena, resting his muzzle on her forehead to comfort her. His red eyes focused on the terrain ahead of them, wondering how they were going to cross the river of lava that flowed before them. Aleph and Arkaltrem glanced at Aurianha, and Arkaltrem smirked.

"Well now, Lassie. This is one hell of a temple. How do ya perpose [[yes intentionally misspelled]] we cross the lava? Your a dragon, so no problem for ya, o'course, but what about the others? I don't see a platform anywhere for them to cross."

Ark was fairly certain he'd be able to leap the gap, so that's why he didn't mention himself. Zhertal sat down and observed the ledge they were on. When he looked up, he saw a weight-switch on the wall through the grating. He let out a solitary growl and pointed with his muzzle. Fiena translated as she saw what he'd pointed to. "Ne-Chan! There's a switch on the wall above us! But it looks a bit rusted to me."

Aurianha looked up at it and then grabbed the wall since it was hard rock and used her strong claws. Her body climbed along as she got to the switch. With a strong swipe she hit the switch hard making it throw out a long sound showing an activation though she was too far up to see what happened. "what went on?", She said in her dark warped voice as she looked down at them as she waited.

A metallic grind of metal on metal answered her as a steel walkway slowly extended itself out towards the heavy door that was emblazoned with the Goron's Crest. "There's a metal bridge! looks like it goes right to the door, Ne-Chan!" Fiena called out. She seemed to sound almost as if she as as old, if not older, than her sister somehow. Perhaps it was because of being in the same form as her father when she was conceived, or maybe she just had gained more self confidence. Whatever the reason, Fiena led the others across the new walkway, killing the two fire Keese on the way herself.

Aleph took special note of this, as the girl's fangs were stained with the blood of her enemies.

'Hmm. Perhaps she is indeed the one to break the curse upon the land.'

Once they reached the door, Zhertal howled to let Aurianha know they had crossed safely. It sounded deep, almost mythic, as it escaped his jaws, rising to the heavens.

Aurianha looked at them noticing that roaring lava spouts shot up as she ignored them all. Though it gave her a more fierce appearance as she looked at them. Aurianha looked at them and noticed that her sister had a lot more confidence about what she was doing as she enjoyed the change though the change in spotlight was a little sore for her as she waited for them to go to the next room since she couldn't get a clear view back behind them.

((Also is this the same style or is there a difference between the game's and yours? Just let me know and if there is then that is why my posts are small. ))

Fiena sat in awe at the sky above them. It reminded her of the Twilight that she loved so much, and yet it was a bit darker. "Uwaaa!! So pretty!!" The stars shoe through, and Arkaltrem and Zhertal both agreed with Fiena. Aleph seemed to be the only one amongst them that saw the solitary Lizalfos and the moblin archers.

"Everyone be on guard! There are enemies about!"

Aurianha looked at them and continued on not commenting on the twilight. She didn't care much either way. Though she wanted to do the right thing both the light and this realm looked the same almost just with a darker atmosphere though it was unfair for the people of Hyrule to live in such condition due to the fact they are mere spirits unknown to the real problem that was going on around them. Aurianha looked ahead and began to hope from one platform to another hitting a switch there another one there. Though on one of the spinning surfaces she almost lost her balance but regains it barely as she sighed some from the falling would be a tish too hot for her skin even.

Aurianha got done with the whole thing about the time they started on the first stretch that she had gone through already. Though she noticed another door and then opened it noticing more doors and noting that there were more rooms to go through instead of the forest temple to where she had gone through a lot and it seemed so small this seemed bigger and with the sense of the large beast her inner beast blood boiled with anticipation and her eyes lit up as she thought of fighting the 'pet' of Tikal that nearly killed her sister. The thing that she would pay for soon enough if she got her hands on her. This is the promise she could promise her sister that she would do for her. "Come on it is down this way!", She said as she saw them nearing her spot.

Fiena and the others arrived at Aurianha's side, and Fiena changed back to her Hylian form. She wrapped her arms around her sister. Tears were flowing down her cheeks.She'd seen her sister fall, but hadn't seen the recovery. As such, she'd thought her sister had died in the lava. "NE-CHAN!! WAAAAH!!!" Zhertal remained quiet, as did Aleph and Arkaltrem. "I..I thought *sniffle* you'd died!"

Arkaltrem was the first to enter the next room, and his staf began to glow. He instantly knew what it meant and pointed towards the cieling.

"Watch out! There's an army of chu-chus abve us!!"

Aurianha looked at her sister and felt her hug as she saw the girl was back to her original form. "I didn't know you could change back sis.", She said in her messed up voice that she got from turning as she looked at her. Smiling, "Sis I am tougher then that! I grew up with our father and whatnot. I didn't live in a castle or anything I lived on a farm and worked." She said softly as she looked out toward Chu Chus landed on the ground as she drew her powerful sword as she looked at them and then quickly dashing in and slashing cutting the Chu Chus down to their smaller parts and then killing them farther to goo.

Aurianha then looked at them as fire slugs and other monsters attack. While she dove into them she launched out her huge fire breath. It blew most of them away while the others closed in she used her tail and caused a massive shock wave which devastated them. While most of the monsters died a chest appeared in the room and showed a 50 rupees in the chest.

Fiena watched in awe as her sister defeated the monsters with such ease. There were sparkles in her eyes as she saw the purple rupee. She had never seen such a gem before, and she was captivated. Aleph had had the foresight to scoop up the red, blue, gold and shiny Chu Jellies that had remainedafter slaying the Chuchus. He had also bottled the five fairies he'd found while exploring the room, takaing his time while Arkaltrem and Zhertal escorted Fiena to the far side of the room, right up at the door.

Sadly, there was a small lock on the door, and steel chains held it shut. "Aw, it's locked." Fiena sounded dissappointed, but she noticed the small chest buried underneath her own feet. She changed into a wolf and began pawing at the dirt, sending it into the lava behind her."There's a chest here. I think it has the key for the door in it."

Zhertal began digging on the other side, so they could unearth it faster. Once the small wooden chest was dug up, Aleph opened it. Sure enough, the key for the door was inside. They unlocked the door, and Fiena changed back to her Hylian form and hugged Aurianha again. "Did I do good, Ne-Chan?"

Aurianha looked at her and smiled, "You did a good job Sister." She said softly as she hugged her sister. Her sister was growing up and the door now was unlocked as she walked in and followed in as the room was now a dead end. Her eyes looked around and she noticed that something might be coming. Aurianha looked around and she felt the familiar dancing around as she did in teh forest temple. "She is close.", She said softly as she looked around. Tikal was close and she could sense her though she knew that they wouldn't fight her but another minion of her.

Fiena smiled at her sister's praise. Her kind words, as well as being so close to her, made Fiena feel real good about herself. She giggled a bit, then stopped as Tikal's voice rang out, though the bitch herself was not in the room.

"Kya ha ha ha! So you've made it this far. Impressive! However! You still have no key to the room I'm in. Hurry and find it, because Zukoramaru is getting impatient with you."

Zhertal howled, forgetting he was a wolf, but Arkaltrem had the exact same thought.

"Why don't ya face us yerself, ya traitorous bitch?!"

All they got in response was a maniacal laughter. Fiena cowered behind her sister, crying instantly as she heard the laughing, her body remembering the electrocution not even a week ago. Where the Twilii had been courageous not five minutes ago, she as now reduced to a crying bundle of fear. Not even Zhertal's kind wolf-hug could comfort her.

Aurianha looked into the room, "Why don't you give us the key then? I would glad to shove my claws where the doesn't shine or even the Triforce!" She said as she stood there talk while after doing this she nuzzled and hugged her sister for fear of her collapsing or doing something that might get the injured or worse. Overall she worried and the twili was prone to this due to the whole thing that happened not even a week ago when she rescued her last time. Her skales shined some in the light as she waited for Tikal's little puppet to come and give her the key since she asked for nicely

As if in response to Aurianha's threat, the door to their left opened, and a singsong voice rolled out from the walls. "As if I'd just give you the key! You'll first face my dear Macha. She's been waiting for some new playtoys." Tikal's voice faded as the boys entered the room with no hesitation, save for Arkaltrem picking up Fiena and holding her close.

"Alright, Fiena. You stay with me this time around." He the turned to Aurianha as the door closed behind her, a steel grating clanging down, locking them in."I've got a feelin' we oughta let Aleph handle this fight. Save your strength for Tikal."

No sooner had Ark finished speaking than the room grew bright, taking on an otherworldly appearance. Looking into the distance, one could see hexagonal patters on the walls and floor. Hovering before them was what appeared to be an enormous upside-down rose with a cat-eared creature for a stem. It was larger than Venomess, and Aleph smirked.

"We meet again, Phantom Avatar Rose Macha." As he spoke, a unique pattern began to glow upon him, almost as if it were a hovering sigil pattern. "It's been about five years since I last fought one of her Phantom Avatars. This should be fun." He looked at Zhertal and the others. "Your Highness, stay with the others behind a barrier. This could get a bit messy."

As soon as he stopped speaking, the sigils hovering around him turned into a stream of what appeared to be digital data. It cocooned around Aleph, and it glowed a bright white. When it cleared, before them stood a large, dark lion with the same sigil pattern they'd seen moments before. Fiena was in total awe, so much so that her tears stopped. There was even a sparkle in the girl's eyes. "Uwaaaa!! Ne-Chan, he looks like a big kitty!!"

Back
Top Bottom