Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LOZ: Invasion of the Yami (Commy and me, private version)

Aurianha looked at Aleph, "well we need to get going if something going on. Do you have this symbol or what? Apparently your father doesn't want us to turn to our corrupted states. He said you had to place something on us." She said hearing the man speak of some way to avoid the Yami No Kage turning them. It was mysterious his father would commider her body and then tell us that he needs help and then tells on how to avoid the darkness. Though Aurianha didn't want to stop this man needed her help as well as Cain's she just knew it.

"The 'mark' is more of a metaphor. What it means is that I place a symbol of affection on you somewhere. Fiena-Chan has already received hers, and I think a similar sign will be easiest." leph said. Fiena blushed a bit at the mention of having her 'mark', since she'd kissed Aleph the night previous.

"Ne-Chan, let him kiss your cheek. that should be enough, right?" she asked, not wanting to share her new love's lips with anyone else.

Aleph explained that he needed only give a simple hug, and the 'mark' was in place.However, the more intimate the sign of affection, the stronger the mark would be. He planned on giving his mark just before they entered the Dark, and not a moment before, with the exception of Midna's daughter, obviously. Before he could explain further, though, an explosion echoed in the town, and Fiena instinctively ran to her sister, clinging to Aurianha's side, trembling in fear. A fist-sized rock that had been launched through the air by the explosion crashed through the window and struck the Prince, rendering him unconscious. Aleph used his powers as a Yami to guard Ark and the girls from harm, and Zhertal had fallen behing the girls, thus shielding him from further harm.

Outside, Colin could be heard chewing a new one in the Bomb shop's new tenant, and it was quite obvious from his tone that Rusl's son was not in a good mood. Once Aleph made sure that no more debris was en route, he went to Zhertal's side and eased him back to his senses. Fiena, however, still clung to her sister, tears of pure terror cascading down her terrified face.

"Ne-Chan, kojeshin dema oderschvank kyurin ne..." Fiena whispered, slipping into her native Twili language. It was obvious from her body language that she'd said she was terrified, and she merely clung tighter.

-----

Hovering a couple hundred feet above the now decimated bomb shop storehouse was a slightly familiar character, and yet, he had not been seen outside of the Dark for centuries. In fact, it was not since Link's ancestors in ancient Hyrule had this wizard been seen. Nemesis had revived the old malicious creature, and he chuckled at the display of firepower that a large stockpile of bombs could do.

"Now that I, Aghanim, am free once more, I must uphold my part of Lady Nemesis' deal. But stopping for some fireworks is always good. Now, where is that descendant of that bratty princess of Hyrule? I know that female that Tikal mentioned is here somewhere, but where? Ah forget it. I'll go have some fun in the Deserts of the Gerudo. Meh heh heh heh!"

Aurianha looked at Aleph, "The prince was knocked unconscious by something!" She yelled out as the shield went up instantly after she said that. Something had come to Hyrule from another place and even time as she felt something similar in this evil that had now shown up and now felt like it was shifting. "What is going on...is all of time being involved?" She asked as she watched them go on. When the Prince awoke she ran to him, "Are you ok.." She said cautiously though she didn't show her feelings too much she wanted to make sure that the prince was fine since he took a heavy blow.

"Y-yeah. I've taken harder hits to the head before." Zhertal said. "But that's not what I'm worried about. That explosion was caused by magic, not someone's carelessness."

Aleph and Fiena both turned to look at Zhertal like he had just said someone had been raped right before his eyes by a tentacle monster from another dimension. "Kawaii-Kun, do you know what kind of magic?" Fiena asked, a bit worried, but really more curious than anything. As the Hyrulian Prince opened his mouth, Aleph cut him off.

"That was the magic of one of my ancestors, and the ONLY one whose blood I hate having flow in my veins. That was the magic of the evil wizard Aghanim, who fought Lady Aurianha's ancestor, Adriadoc Linkorius, almost five thousand years ago. How he has returned, I can only guess, and I pray that I'm wrong."

Zhertal nodded. "Mother told me about it. Ganondorf's ancestor, Ganon, had abducted the Seven Maidens, and planned on using them to plunge our world into darkness, but Master Adriadoc stopped them."

Fiena simply looked up at her sister for a moment, then she went over to Aleph, who'd sat down on the bed, and crawled up into his lap, clinging to him as if he was a big, fluffy toy. "Aleph-Kun, if anything bad happens, you can protect us, right?" she asked, kissing his cheek.

Zhertal sighed, not because of the revived wizard, but because he noticed Fiena's sigils had altered slightly. He quickly glanced in the book he'd gotten from his mother, which Fiena had apparently forgotten about, and he flipped through until he came across a page with pictures of almost a hundred sigil patterns. He glanced between the book and Fiena's arms for a few minutes, comparing patterns, until he found one that matched.

"Oh boy..." he whispered. "Of all the pages I could've deciphered, why this one?" He set the book down on the table, open, with an arrowhead pointing at the sigil pattern that matched Fiena's and sighed heavily. "I'm gonna have to watch what I say..."

Aurianha looked at him, "What do you mean?" She asked as she watched his eyes as he surveyed the twilight princess slash ordian woman. Aurianha looked at her confused as she just watched them back and forth confused as she sighed. "Well, that wizard...I ...could feel it...my ancestor when the wizard appeared in this world and unleashed his magic. It was like a knife stabbing into me and the urge to go out and slay him.", She said as she pulled her sword out from her village as she eyed the door and sighed, "The man got away or I would be out there fighting him."

As Fiena and Aleph began arguing about something that was just Fiena being her age, Zhertal pointed at the runic writing below the marked picture and quoted it in a voice low enough that Fiena wouldn't overhear.

"When this rare, intricate sigil forms, it is a sign that the Hybrid Twili is not only ready to mate, but also has a specific individual in mind with whom he or she wishes to mate. Each time that a Hybrid Twili with this sigil formation has been documented, they mated with their chosen individual within seven days of it appearing.' Didn't that particular sigil form this morning, after she'd returned from the spring and seen Aleph previously?"

Zhertal noticed a single note on the table that was addressed to him by Ark, and he didn't bother reading it, since he knew that particular seal. Ark had returned to his village near the Goron Village due to a family emergency. He sighed as Fiena playfully grabbed Aleph's shades and circled him, laughing.

"Can't catch me, Aleph-Kun! ^0^" she said, giggling. Aleph played along by trying to grab at her, but eventually he caught her and held her up high, both of them laughing, and though Fiena's was cute and angelic, Aleph's laugh was hearty, like a philosopher or a wizard's. IN reality, he was trying to keep Fiena happy and focused away from the book, and a single glance made that clear to Zhertal and Aurianha. Or so he hoped.

Aurianha looked at him and nodded, "Yeah...I saw it too. Though I didn't pay any heed. Though obviously they had some significance to what is going on. I noticed." She said as she whispered looking at the prince saying it softly so that Fiena didn't hear her and the others wouldn't pay attention to her. Aurianha didn't want to discuss what she had just said since it was painful to make a note of it.

"I'm going to go up to the hot springs, get some air. Should be a good chance to see if anyone was hurt." Aleph said. Fiena smiled as she grabbed his arm, kicking up a heel in classic 'heart-struck girl' mode. "I'll go too, Aleph-Kun! Going to the hot springs with you sounds fun!" Fiena said, giggling. She walked out the door with Aleph, seemingly dragging him out by the hand. However, when the former Yami looked back at the Prince and Aurianha, he winked and gave a thumbs-up, signaling that he was just getting her out of their hair.

Zhertal knew that today was the day that the Kahkariko Hot Springs went traditional, meaning that if anyone went into the springs today, they went in nude, or with a simple towel that barely covered a woman. "That's not a good-" he started saying, but the door closed before he could finish. "...a good idea, Aleph-San." he finished with a sigh. "I don't think he realizes that today's the day the Springs are nearly empty due to it being the traditional nude-bathing style of the Feudal Era."

Ruto returned, and she simply fluttered onto Aurianha's lap and fell asleep, somehow exhausted from some kind of training, as was evidenced by the multiple bruises and the callouses on her tiny hands. From the look of it, the wounds and swelling were caused by swordsmanship training.

"I hope that Ruto-Chan's alright." Zhertal said. "Faeries aren't meant to be sword-wielders."

Aurianha looked at Ruto and then at Zhertal, "well, she is trying and she needs our support Zhertal." She said as she looked at him and smiled slightly. Aurianha felt a little nervous about being with the prince since she had a strong attraction toward the prince though her sister often threw different signals but she knew who she liked now. It was obvious. As her mind tried to focus away from the nervousness.

"And she has it. I am just worried that she might no-" he cut himself short as something dawned on him. "Oh shit..."

He quickly went to the dresser and pulled his bag from on top of it and started searching it for something. He looked quite pale now, as if what he remembered had scared him to the bone. He finally sighed in frustration and dumped the bag's contents out onto the bed, and amongst the supplies and clothes he puled out an old, worn, almost illegible book. He paused for a second, his face carrying a sad look.

"I know now why Mother gave me this for my journey." he said, referring to the battered thing in his hands.

-----

Upon arriving at the springs, Aleph read why the Prince had tried to warn him. He continued on anyway, abiding by the tradition, which Fiena did as well, and they sat in a small corner where few could see them, and only if they were trying to see them.

"Isn't this fun, Aleph-Kun?" Fiena asked, giggling as she sat on his lap. "Just me and you, and Ne-Chama with Kawaii-Kun in the room?"

The former Yami smiled at Fiena's cuteness, trying desperately to ignore the fact that once she had been certain nobody would look, she'd taken off her towel.

"Fiena-Chan, Why did you remove your towel?" he asked, blushing and being grateful that nobody could see the girl.

"Um, well....c-cuz I w-wanted....I wanted you to...to see..." Fiena blushed deep crimson as she stumbled over her words, and Aleph sighed.

"You wanted me to see you unclothed, is that it?"

"Y-yeah...but I also w-wanted....um..." She leaned back so she could whisper into his ear. "I also wanted to love you more...l-like how Mama loved Daddy...and like how Ne-Chama wants Kawaii-Kun."

It was Aleph's turn to blush crimson. He knew that Twili aged slower physically, and he knew that Fiena was actually closer to her sister in terms of age, though her body appeared to be that of one only twelve. He placed a hand, which was underwater and hidden due to the natural bubbling effect of this area of the spring, and lay it on the girl's leg, letting a single finger brush her most sensitive spot, causing her to blush deeper crimson and let out a small squeak.

"I would like nothing more, but if any of them find out, then I might be in trouble, since none of them know your true age." He said, turning her head with his other hand and kissing her lips Fiena moaned softly into his kiss as she felt his finger enter her...

-----

Tikal paced furiously in her chambers within the Water Temple, allowing her wings to appear and she gave them one furious flap, sending deep blue feathers fluttering around the room.

"DAMNIT, DAMNIT, DAMNIT, DAMNIT, DAMNIT!!!!!" SHE SCREAMED. "How is it that at every turn I am defeated?!" She paused in her pacing for a minute, thinking to herself and gritting her teeth. "That does it. When they get here, I will fight them myself! But first, some renovations to this chamber. I think it's a bit too open for me."

As she began to remodel the chamber which had been occupied years before by the Twilit Beast Morpheel, she cackled maniacally, eager to kill the Prince and tear the Twilight Princess limb from bloody limb. She was so angered by her previous defeats in the Forest and Fire temples that she no longer cared for Nemesis' plans for the Twili hybrid.

Aurianha looked at him, "What is going on?!" She said as she noticed the prince's face was pale and it bothered her that the prince was getting worked up in a frenzy. "What is the book about? You said the Queen gave it to you?", She asked about the book he was flipping through furiously. Her eyes moved to the door knowing that her and Aleph were alone up in spa but then she would focus on the prince wondering what is going on with this whole thing.

"If this book is accurate, in any degree," Zhertal started, a look of grim concern on his face, "I believe your sister will lose her virginity before she is of age." He set the book down and pointed at a single passage of sigils, "This here. This is the one line that has me concerned."

The Crown Prince of Hyrule directly quoted the ancient language.

"Tinustrel greshar tu kavarien dreskorr iban kaizetsumi lorkiseraf quasill ix'xtras minae palaios. 'Within the mind of she who carries this pattern lies the Key to Ancient Power' And this next line, 'Quadria casta llingremos zexx niflares nilhilexedrax, Aleph escurias felis Quixoni estruviel Twili Hieburadosen.' 'From the union of the Aleph Quixoni and the Twili Princess of Silver Roses shall come the Prophecy Fulfilled.' Mother thought it was a typo that was supposed to read 'Alpha Quixoni' but after Lanaryu-Sama renamed our former Yami friend, I have believed this line to be accurate."

Zhertal paused for a moment to let this new information sink in, then he looked out the window towards theSpring.

"If your sister manages to seduce Aleph-San, I fear his allegiance will not be our concern, but rather Fiena-Chan's innocence. I would not wish that girl to lose anything, let alone her virgin innocence before she has come of age and married."

-----

As the Prince and Aurianha spoke, Fiena was, in fact, trying to convince Aleph to make love to her without actually saying it. The former Yami was astounded at how many sensual puns, phrases, and hints the girl knew, even for one as young as she. However, his primary concern was not deciding wether to fuck her or not, he was struggling with keeping himself restrained as Fiena toyed with him.

"Please? You said last night that you'd wanted to." Fiena said, eyes pleading. When she got a negative response, she turned up her cuteness factor and pleaded softly. "Ah, please?"

"Not yet, Fiena-Hime."

"Aw, why not?" she asked innocently. However, although her voice was pure, her actions clearly were wanting, as she placed a hand under Aleph's towel and gently touched his member. "It's all big, too."

She playfully rubbed the tip, making Aleph draw a stuttered breath. She giggled as she played with him, and when she felt it throb in her grip, she spoke again, carefully sliding teh towel away so she could see it clearly.

"See? It wants to play with me."

"Fiena-Hime...i-if you k-keep doing that...I...I won't be able to.....to control....my...my actions...." He said, trying to ignore the insane amounts of pleasure that were screaming at his brain from her touch. "P-please....think this through...."

-----

In the Twilight Palace, Midna felt a small twinge of arousal and knew from her bond with her daughter that she was coming of age and trying to coax her chosen mate into the final act that would mean Fiena becoming an adult Twili officially.

"Fiena, my daughter...do not make the same mistake I made when I chose your father as my mate. You are not yet able to control your Cycle. Plus...you are coming of age much earlier than any other Hybrid in recorded history...faster than even my ancestor Nabooru."

Aurianha looked at the book and then at him, "That won't be good...and Fiena could regret it. Though Zhertal ... we would upset her by going up there and preventing it. I hope that Aleph can keep himself under control rather then give into his basic desires. Though..." She sighed as she didn't have the ways or means of doing such a thing yet her younger sister was pulling moves. She couldn't help but feel a little out of place due to her age and her sisters. Despite all this she just shook off her eyes and sighed, "All we can do is hope that she doesn't coax him enough to make him make a fatal mistake or her." She said to close off her statement and comments. Her eyes just focused toward the spa and then back at Zhertal sighing.

Before he did something he would regret, Aleph quickly took Fiena's hands in his own, breathing heavily from her touch nearly making him lose it.

"F-Fiena-HIme...not here. I will fulfill your wishes, but not here, not now."

"Aw, then when?" Fiena asked, a sad look on her face. She didn't quite understand that making love right in the hot springs was rather taboo.

Aleph explained, quietly, that he'd make her happy when they got back to the room, and after hey told the Prince to take Aurianha to the springs, since the 'traditional bathing' had ended just a few minutes ago. He slid Fiena off of his lap and to his side, where she leaned contently against him. Since he didn't want her to feel completely wanting, he whispered that he'd give her a bit of an 'appetizer' as it was, and he slid his hand to her waist, letting one single finger brush against her in an intimate way, making the girl blush crimson.

-----

Zhertal sighed. I just hope he knows what the hell he's doing. Even if he gives in to her desires, she's still only what, eleven twelve? That's way too young. Even my Grandmother's first experience wasn't until she was our age, and Mother waited even longer. I at least want to be married to the woman I love before I make love to her." He leaned over and kissed Aurianha's cheek. "But I don't mind kissing her out of the blue, and I just love being near her."

-----

Nemesis paused for a moment in her cooking, a hobby she loved completely, and glanced towards Hyrule, looking past the Gerudo Desert that lay before her lands.

"I sense that our deserter has begun something that will threaten our entire operation. Temujin, relay a message to those fools. Inform them that their first clue as to who they are truly up against lies in the deepest chamber of the Water Temple."

The young blonde-haired male who was more like a friend than a servant simply looked at her, confused. He was unsure of how to do that, since when he'd been captured by Ghidorah, he'd been made to be mute.

"Do not worry, Temujin. The envelope that lies on the table is all you need to show them. I will send the Firaxia with you as a speech drone. Now go. I want you to be in Kakhariko Village by noon tomorrow, understood?"

Temujin nodded, and he hugged her, thinking her to be his mother, since his true mother, since his had died in his birth. When she smiled at him, he kissed her cheek, blushed, then took off.

"I swear, that boy must think me more than a mother if a simple kiss on the cheek makes him blush crimson like that. No matter. Once he returns, I shall make him my heir, using the ancient Right of Succession. Pay attention, Mother, because I am about to surpass you and Father in every way. I have inherited his Power, and there is nobody who can stop me." she said, watching as the Triforce glowed brightly on her hand.

-----

Zhertal noticed a soft glow coming from his gloves, and he knew that the Triforce of Wisdom was glowing. Because of this, he glanced at the writings in the book again, and he saw he could translate more, thanks to the power of the Goddesses.

"Aurianha, I think that the Triforce is granting me the knowledge I need, because I can read more of the book. It's as if it was written in modern Hylian instead of Ancient Twili." He sighed in great relief. "And now, I'm not as worried about your sister as before. Still worried, but not as much."

Aurianha looks at him and notices as her own hand that holds the triangle shines brightly too. "My hand is doing that too. I don't know what it is but something is coming to the light and I am starting to become aware of it despite my lack of knowledge of such thing.", She said explaining Her eyes showing the mystery of why her hand glowed like his. "Though about my sister...yeah I would wait for that thing too if I was given the chance. Marriage would be better...since in reality I haven't said this before but I want to be a mother.", She said blushing brightly as she might have let the secret she was holding from Zhertal.

"A mother? I guess even the toughest of fighters have a secret wish that renders them as normal as the rest." Zhertal said. Then he placed his hand on Aurianha's chin, tilting her face up slightly so he was looking directly into her eyes. "I love that about you, Aurianha. You have many things about you that I find endearing." He leaned in closer and kissed her on the lips, He lingered for a few seconds, then when he broke the kiss, he smiled, and the soft breeze that came in from the window made his long black hair frame his face in a way that resembled the main hunk from the romance novels that Ilia read. One of his bangs lay along his nose, curving off to the side in an erotic manner. "I realized something while we were in the Fire Temple. I have found that, well...."

He paused for a second, to gather his thoughts, and kiss her again. "I have fallen in love with you, Aurianha."

-----

Fiena was crimson, and she felt herself coming close to an ecstasy-ridden climax, simply letting out a moan of pleasure as her love gently rubbed her clit with a finger while another was inside her.

"A-Aleph-K-Kun...S-sintra...v-veliano...velianoserli...Travuli....eslar...o-ovra- *gasp* Ovrafolez...ix'grani..."

Aleph smiled at the effect he was having on the young girl. He pressed his lips to Fiena's so that when she reached her climax, her scream of ecstasy was muffled to a soft moan. Afterwards, Fiena simply lay on her lover, resting her head on his chest as he placed a towel over her to retain some modesty. When Fiena looked up at him, she was still quite red, but she was smiling.

"I-if a simple touch can do that...I can't wait for tonight, Aleph-Kun."

"Hush. You should rest now, Fiena-Hime."

-----

Temujin neared the Hyrule field, opposite from Lake Hylia's shore, and sighed. This was his first mission to Hyrule, and he was happy to be away from Ghidorah, but he was already missing Nemesis.Though he was mute, he still managed to get his words across through showing the letter to various countryfolk. They pointed him in the direction of Kakhariko Village, and he started his journey across Hyrule Field. The darkness that covered it was comforting to him, only because it reminded him of Nemesis.

'I hope that Queen Nemesis will reward me for this journey. I only hope I do not dissappoint her.' He thought.

Aurianha looked over at him and blushed as she froze for a second and then quickly withdrew. "A-ah...is that so Zhertal I...I...", She couldn't say it as she fumbled with the words and then suddenly he found her at the window as she was blushing horribly though she made a heart with her hands behind her back to show her appreciation and looked over at him softly hoping he understood why she made that symbol. Though when she looked out she felt something else that made her feeling switch from embarrassment to a fear or nervousness. ~Something is coming...I don't know what it is but something is coming She thought as she kept her eyes out of the window toward the entrance toward the Hyrule feild entrance that came through the south end of town. Something was coming toward them and it had a feeling of destruction or an aura of fear. She couldn't figure out what it was.

Zhertal knew instantly what she'd meant, but he felt the same uneasiness. He stood next to her, putting an arm around her waist to show comfort and protection. "Whatever it is, Aurianha, we can make it through." he said, kissing her cheek softly. "And I've got your back if we have to face enemies."

He let his hand rest were it had sat naturally, which was on her thigh, and his fingers were, although on top of her clothes, extremely close to her womanhood. He either didn't notice, or didn't mind. His expression, though, implied he wasn't aware of it.

-----

Aleph tensed as Fiena suddenly clung to him in fear. She buried her face in his chest, and the sigils on her arms began to give off a dark sapphire glow, as opposed to the usual crystal blue. "A-Aleph-Kun...Something's coming, and I'm scared.."

"Don't worry, Fiena-Hime. I'll keep you safe.Your sister has Zhertal, and you have me. Be at peace. Traskilliar qualixtras nunc et sigurrel, pelrophan'n."

-----

Colin looked towards teh west, having felt the same thing as the others. He gritted his teeth as he placed a hand on the hilt of his sword. Beth simply held his other arm.

"Colin? Honey, what's wrong?"

"Find Link's daughters and their companions. Get them to the underground chamber in Renaldo's hut. Something big is coming, and I want them to be well prepared."

Beth nodded and went first to the springs, since she'd seen Fiena and Aleph go there earlier and told them. They quickly changed and headed towards the old hut as Beth wnet to the inn. She knocked on the door that was where Aurianha and Zhertal were currently in.

"Aurianha? Prince Zhertal? Colin wanted me to have you meet him in Renaldo's basement."

"Alright, Miss Beth." the Prince said. "We'll be there shortly."

Aurianha nodded and then followed Zhertal toward Renaldo's hut. That is where Link first opened up the entrance; her father and now she was heading toward the entrance and the underground basement cellar. When she and Zhertal jumped down into the underground Cellar she looked around and waited for her other companions to appear. Her eyes looked up at the hole and then at Zhertal and nodded, "I am glad... that you are here...I know that I am a tomboyish girl... but I appreciate this." She said slowly fumbling over her words though she hoped the prince understood them well.

Fiena poked her head around a corner, and when she saw Aurianha, she ran over and wrapped her arms around her sister's waist. "One-Chan!" It was quite clear that the young Twiili Hybrid was terrified about something, and Aleph hadn't been able to calm her. Zhertal assumed that the sisters would need to be alone for a bit, so he went into the antechamber that had housed a cannon years ago, but was now an armory for emergencies. As he started looking at some of the weaponry, he heard sounds of someone working on a blade. Aleph was tempering his weapon, a kusarigama (chainscythe) with an extra blade at the end. He'd even changed his attire.

"New outfit for the fight?"

"Yeah. Fiena-Hime is too frightened to find a weapon, so I found this. It's very similar to the weapon my Father used when I was a child, and I have always used scythes of various styles."

Zhertal nodded and found a piar of narrow-bladed swords that had a slight curve to them, reminding him of the sword that rested in his father's tomb. They were very well-made, and when he unsheathed the blade, he took a single strand of his jet black hair, and the blades cut the hair in half.

-----

Temujin neared the village gates, and when he saw them, he sighed. Entering the village meant leaving the Dark, and he hated being alone outside of the Dark, simply because he was unfamiliar with the Light. He left the last of the Dark, and when he entered the purified zone that was created courtesy of the Daughters of Courage, he noticed his form changed sligthly. His normal clothes vanished, and he was left with a simple white outfit, with a plushie that made him appear innocent. Almost too innocent, since he'd also been reverted to a child-like state.

-----

Zhertal, Aleph, and Fiena all paused what they were doing, sensing the presence had disappeared quite suddenly.

"Ne-Chan? It...it vanished. The thing that was scaring me vanished."

Aurianha sensed it dropped off the side of the planet but then realized that this feeling wasn't completely gone and just shrunk. "Maybe...it got smaller.", She said softly as she still could feel the taint of the evil due to her courage or the triforce that had been given to her was still reacting to the force though it was glowing less and giving her less horrible vibes. When she looked at Fiena she hugged her tightly. "We will find a way to find out this force and stop it sis. I promise.", She said quickly smiling as she held her tightly and knew that they both were spoken force and the love they shared was just sisters looking out for each other.

"Ne-Chan? Why's your hand glowing?" Fiena asked. Zhertal instinctively placed a and over his own Triforce marking, and Aleph simply stared off towards where the evil aura had vainshed/shrunk. The former Yami knew that aura, and he hoped that Temujin was not coming for him.

While Fiena waited for her sister to answer, she fidgeted slightly, unsure of what to make of this feeling of courage that was seemingly pouring out of her sister's every being.

Aurianha looked out toward the Aura that stood out, "I think fate is finally asking me to put forth and stop the evil that will eventually engulf the world if I don't. I understand and I know that I have to do this for everybody. For Zhertal, You, and everybody of this world. I am finally able to slightly understand my father's mission when he faced the Veil of Twilight so long ago. I now will have to face something similar though with new tasks and new forces and foes. I will take them on Fiena! I will do this for Father! For my mother, and for yours! I need to protect our realm!" She said quickly as her triforce piece was glowing quite brightly as she had her father's spirit.

Fiena felt an unusual sense of encouragement and hope eminating from her sister, and when she looked at Aleph, his smile made her turn crimson. Zhertal, however, had uncoveredhis hand, and as Fiena went to hug her new love, the Prince of all Hyrule took the Daughter of Courage into his own arms. "Inspiring as ever, Aurianha." he whispered, kissing her lips afterwards.

"I asked Master Colin to check on that aura signature. He should be back by morning. In the meantime, I suggest we retire early tonight, that way we can have an early start tomorrow. I also have a rather decadent breakfast planned out. I'm going to head to my room now, though. I have a bit of meditation to do before I rest." Aleph said. As he left, he winked at Fiena since his back was to her sister, and the Twili Princess instinctively blushed a rosy hue.

Fiena also let a small squeak slip out, since he'd surprised her with the wink, but when she looked at her sister, she hoped that she wasn't paying attention since Zhertal had locked lips with her once more. This, Fiena thought, was a perfect excuse to leave the room. She closed the door behind her and slipped into the room she'd spent last night in and changed into a simple night-gown, pure white with violet sigil patterns on the chest that somehow resembled her name, and the fabric, she was pleased to recall, was semi-transparent. The fabric wasn't clear enough to see her skin clearly, but it was clear enough to make out the sigils on her arms clearly and see her soft pink lingerie. Her panties had a Triforce image embroidered onto the front with the Twili Royal Crest surrounding it. She was certain Aleph would love it.

"I'm coming to see you, Aleph-Kun." she thought aloud, though nobody could hear her. "Ne-Chama will be in Kawaii-Kun's bed tonight, if she doesn't get all shy on him, and I'll be in yours...I hope Mama doesn't get mad..."

Aurianha looked at Zhertal and blushed as he had outright kissed her. Her hand twitched not out of anger but nervousness and fear at the time. Her eyes widened to show a hint of embarrassment in the form of a blush. When she kissed him back she closed her eyes and even though she had courage flowing through her she felt the pain drift away shortly as the kiss lifted and then she looked at him. "Zhertal...", She said softly staring into his eyes with no words to say and her eyes just glimmering in the light as her body looked small and fragile as if something could damage it by merely touching it softly. Her eyes looked like weak glasses that were held up by the smallest of efforts. Though this was apparent about her appearance she had a strong spirit that even Zhertal couldn't deny.

Back
Top Bottom