Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LOZ: Invasion of the Yami (Commy and me, private version)

The Ordon Village is a peaceful place. Twenty-five years ago, tragedy struck the land, but a young man, Link, rose to the challenge and saved Hyrule from vertain doom. Since then, the Ordonian had settled down, married his love, Illia, and born a daughter. However, this day, the 25th anniversary of the Twilight Princess Midna's return to her own realm. Link was sitting on the edge of the bridge connecting Ordon with the Faron woods, gazing towards the sunset. Unbeknownst to him, he was about to meet a very special guest.

"Princess Midna, I wonder how you are doing right now?" he thought aloud, making his daughter wonder who he was talking to. To both Ordonian's surprise, the Twilight Queen's voice spoke from the shadows.

"It's 'Queen' now, Wolfy." Midna smiled from the twilight of the trees, and she had a small girl with her.

The Twilii child looked exactly like Midna's cursed form, minus the helmet, and her expression was slightly happier. She was wearing a silver-grey sleeveless dress, and her red hair was tied back in a ponytail. She waved shyly at Link, fully aware of who he was, though the Hero of the Gods had no idea who the girl was.

Aurianha, The girl had grown up to have a slight resemblance and everything. Even his strong spirit and heart. She cared for those that she loved coming up on him hugging him. "I missed you! Where have you been for a couple days? I haven't seen you around the village.", She said happily as Rusl and the rest of them had spread out for the safety of the kingdom. Despite that they couldn't really tell what was going on that is how they prepared for any threat.

Aurianha looked at where her father was looking. "...who is that?", She asked as she kept her arms around her father nuzzling him like a child would nuzzle their father. Her eyes didn't leave the little person's and she felt like she had some sense of kinship with the girl. "That girl feels familiar Father...", She said formally like she was in a trance. Her hair drifting in the air as it was nice and long how she loved it. Her hair glowing in the sunlight as she kept her eyes on the girl.

Link tried to loosen his daughter's grip. "Aurianha, I'd like you to meet the Queen of the Twilii, and the Twilight Realm, Midna. Midna, my daughter, Aurianha." The Ordonian man hoped his daughter would remember Midna from the tales he told her at night when she was younger.

The Twilii Queen merely chuckled. "So you and Ilia are lovers then? Nice to meet you young lady." She bowed, then brought the small Twilii girl behind her into view, and the youth blushed. "Link, this is my daughter, Fiena. This is her first time meeting a resident of the Light Kingdom, and she wants to spend the next couple days here. Unlike me, she has inherited from her father the ability to live within the Light with no harm to her." She then looked at her daughter and spoke with that tone most mothers have. "Fiena, go say hello to Link and Aurianha."

Fiena quietly walked over to the two Ordonians, bowed politely, and quietly said hello. Under her breath, however, she added a single word that you would've had to be straining to hear. "H-hello, Aurianha....Link....father..."

Fiena prayed that noone had heard, but she was literally at Aurianha's side when she whispered the word 'father'.

Aurianha looked at Fiena and blinked, "Father?" She asked as she looked at her in disbelief. When she said that and her eyes wondered to her father. Tugging on his garments of Oden, "Father...this girl said she was your child." She said to her father seeing a look of horror as if he was caught cheating or something. "Father, why are you getting that look? Something that you are hiding from mom?", She asked as she looked over at Midna and smiled though her face was the same in a sense.

Aurianha knew there was something going on when the reaction was shared. Being 18 she knew what that meant and wondered where the child came and why her father looked like he had seen a ghost about what she had said. "Father...why did you get that look?...It doesn't add up unless you were bad around mother's back.", She said with more conviction as she was starting up more problems. Though her eyes never got harsh toward Fiena and she knew that the girl didn't have a thing to do with it and only was the reward from what happened.

Aurianha's face was kind of red and angry looking. Her hair blowing gently in the wind as her oden clothes did the same. The sky was getting more into night as the sun was on the verge of sinking since the day had flown by but her day had stood still due to what her possible 'sister' might have said. Or half sister in some words speaking. Though her eyes never left her father's face.

Link looked at his daughter, then at Midna, thoroughly and truly confused. "Uh...Midna? I don't know who this girl is..." He looked towards the Twilii Queen for an explanation. One which, once heard, Link would turn beet red and be extremely embarrassed about.

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Midna began, Fiena once again hiding behind her mother. "Do you remember when you were a wolf running around Lanayru Province?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Do you remember that 'dream' you had after you turned back to your true form once you retrieved the Tears of Light?"

Link blushed slightly. "Th-the one where I'd dreamt I'd made love to you while I was a wolf?"

Midna nodded. She also smiled coyly, holding her daughter close to her side. "Well, I never told you, mostly because I was embarrassed with what I'd done, but....it was no dream. Link, during that hour of amnesia as a wolf, I lost my virginity to you. Fiena is the daughter of your wolf form and myself."

Link's face turned a red deeper than the scales of the legendary dragon Volvagia. Fiena also blushed slightly, having heard what 'making love' was from her mother. The Ordonian was obviously in shock. "...Haaa?!"

Aurianha looked at Midna with her draw on the floor, "...yo-you had sex with..m-my father." She stood there and blinked with a blank stare ((think anime)). Suddenly her face returned, "So that means ...I have a half sister..." She said softly as she looked at Fiena and blinked. "Does mom know this?", She asked as she eyed her father intently since this bothered her and Ilia probably didn't know of this.

Link looked at his daughter, a look of pure terror on his face. Terror of what Ilia would do if she found out. "I...I didn't even know!"

Midna giggled. "Don't worry, Link! I'm sure she'll understand."

Fiena looked once more at Aurianha, this time she spoke softly, her angelic voice drawing an almost instant calm upon the girls' father. "Um...can...can I call you Sister?"

---

Meanwhile, back in the Ordon Village, Ilia was sitting on the edge of her balcony with her best friend, aside from Link. The short child had grown into a very handsome businessman, and she giggled as Malo spoke. "Ilia, shouldn't Link and Aurianha be back by now?"

Ilia smiled. "They should, but I'm guessing that Midna showed up."

"Who's Midna?" Malo asked.

"Oh, Midna sent me a letter saying she was an old friend of Link's, and she ad a surprise for him. I wonder what it was?"

--

Link shook his head, trying to figure out how he'd explain. "I am so DEAD."

Aurianha looked at her father and then back toward the village. "Ilia...I-I mean mother...should be expecting us back....", She said slowly as she looked back at Fiena, "Yea-yeah...I..am your half sister." She said softly as she smiled at the young girl that stood with Twili princess. Aurianha took off toward the village direction before his father could see and when she got to her father's home and then turned the corner and then toward her mother. She needed to say this and it was important for her mother that she know that she had a sister.

Ilia saw her daughter come running into Ordon and went out to meet her. She was going to be in for a big surprise. "Aurianha, where's the fire?"

---

Midna watched the girl go. "She seems to be an awful lot like you, Link." The sunlight was beginning to fade. Midna turned to her daughter and smiled. "Fiena, I'll be back for you in three days. See if you can make some new friends. And be nice to Aurianha and her mother."

"Okay, Mommy!" Fiena said, her voice ringing clearly throughout the entrance of the woods. "I'll make Father happy too!"

With that said, Midna faded back into the Twilight Realm, and Fiena clung to Link's side like a girl half her age would. "I finally get to meet my Daddy! Can I see Light Mommy, too?"

Link slowly crossed the bridge towards Ordon, knowing full well that he might lose his wife, unless she truly understood the situation....which luckily for him, she would. "I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm dead...." He kept repeating this to himself on the slow walk home.

Auranha looked at her mother, "Father...has...another child." She said quickly looking at her quickly. "I have a sister...half sister.", She said quickly looking at her mom as she had a surprise on her face again as she nodded to support her surprise. The whole village came around when they heard and it wasn't only her mother that knew it was the whole village as they were waiting for the Hero of Time to come back from the bridge.

Ilia looked at her daughter. "I see. Aurianha, please go make sure that the table's set. I will...deal...with your father." Malo feared for Link's safety, as did everyone in the village. The letter from Midna was in her pocket as she left the village to speak to Link. She soon spotted the blonde Ordonian with a small Twilii girl holding his hand and acting just like a normal ten year old daughter. She sighed, knowing instantly who the girl was. "LINK! YOU STAY RIGHT THERE!!"

Link froze when he heard Ilia's voice. Fiena spotted her and knew instantly who she was. She felt it would be better to break the ice herself, so the Twilii child walked up to Ilia.

"Um...Miss Ilia? I'm.....Fiena..." She bowed with the proper respect.

Ilia surprised them both by kneeling down and hugging the girl. "I'm finally able to meet the little girl I've dreamed about for ten years now. Nice to meet you, Fiena."

Link was shocked. Ilia expained that she'd received dreams about Fiena from Midna herself, ad was perfectly fine with having a step-daughter. "In fact," she added. "I'm actually not mad, Link. I should be, but I'm not. Funny, isn't it?"

Fiena smiled and hugged Ilia. She was happy, and Link's jaw was on the ground.

Auranha looked at her mother and then her father. Stunned she just sat down and watched her take the other girl in hand and act as if father didn't do anything. It was stunning and she was struggling some but her eyes would focus on her father and then her mother. Drifting back and forth as her emotions fought her on how her mother acted. ~Does mom not care about what Dad does?~ She thought to herself as she looked over at them again. Her eyes trying to find a reason why her mother was acting so cheery about it. Something that bothered her though she now has a step sister that looked dark to a point and that had some spine like lines in her body figure.

Auranha got up and walked up to them putting on a smile masking how she felt better then most of the village. "I guess I have a sister and I am glad that mom you aren't upset with dad. He apparently didn't remember it or whatnot and that is why Midna was able to...yeah.", She said blushing softly as she looked at her mother and father. They both had red cheeks and she knew why and that was because of the incident with her father as a wolf and Midna. Though she knew Midna through the stories her father told her she didn't think much of her since she never showed up much but apparently they had to go back to the twili realm and didn't stay long enough. Though now her sister is staying with them or her half and she must be special to live here she guessed. IT only made sense.

Ilia noticed the look in Aurianha's eyes. Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out the letter that Mida had given her a week earlier. "I'm not mad because of what's written here. Fiena's mother sent me this letter a week ago, explaining everything." She handed the note to Link, who read it aloud, though softly.

'Ilia. You may not know me, but during the course of the events 25 years ago, your husband knows me. My name is Midna, and I am the Queen of the Twilight Realm. What I have to tell you in this letter is very important, and I still feel ashamed for not revealing this sooner.'

Link paused to take a breath, and Fiena wandered off, chasing a white cuccoo. He continued after pushing his hair out of his eyes.

'During those events, Link had been transformed into a wolf. At one point, he'd hit his head and had had amnesia for a day. I regret to say that I, being selfish and thinking only of my own sensual longings, used his amnesia for my own gain. While he was sleeping, I managed to entice his body, and when he awoke, the only thing on his mind was propagation. I used him as a sex toy. Unfortunately for me, I became too entranced by the ecstasy, and kept at it until we both reached our climax. I apologize, not only for those selfish actions, but also because it resulted in me becoming impregnated. As a result, I gave birth to Fiena 15 years later. We of the Twilight have much longer gestation periods due to the absence of certain elements in our realm. I forget which ones, exactly, but a week from now, I will be bringing Fiena to the Light Realm to visit her father and you. Please do not hold this against Link. This was my own fault.'

Link's face was like a beet, and he didn't bother to finish reading the letter, as it was more apologies and pleas not to blame the Hero of Twilight. Fiena laughed out loud, and when people looked, she had the cuccoo in her arms, and Malo's dog was licking the Twilii girl's feet. Link said he was going to the Spirit Spring to think and left without another word.

Fiena, however, was oblivious to the fact that her father was so troubled.

----

In an previously unknown region of the Gerudo Desrert, leagues away from the shattered Mirror of Twilight, a shadowed figure viewed the events in Ordon through an orb floating above his hand...if it could be called a hand.

"This is most amusing. Perhaps now is the time to strike."

a female voice responded from the other side of the orb. She sounded pleased.

"No, Ghidorah. We shall wait a month more. The Vessel is still unaware of her fate. Ironic that she be the offspring of the Twilight Queen and the Hero of Ordon. This should be fun."

Aurianha walked off after her half went after the coco. She walked to the place where the mayor; her grandfather lived and sat on the tall building looking out into the sky. Her eyes were slightly dull as she heard that midna used her father made her angry at the Queen for being so selfish. Now her mother knew that her husband was used back then, though it was before they got together. So it was better right? Her head shook some as she couldn't let it go at the time and thought maybe some time alone she could figure things out.

~I have this feeling that ...there is more out there...for me to discover.~ Though this was a mysterious thought that just appeared in her head she welcomed it due to the pain she felt for some reason. Though when the thought had taken root she forgot of the shock she was in. Just now enjoying the day she just watched the ones below play with her sister and she smiled down at them feeling more refreshed even if it had only been a minuet. She used to use this spot as a spot to relax her mind and while her father would go back to ranching she would just sit up on the roof. Her eyes always on the horizon outside the village and the want to go there someday sprouted in her head as she wanted to go on a adventure someday.

Fiena saw her half-sister up on the roof and decided to join her. She set the bird down and smiled at it. "Bye-bye, birdie. I'm gonna go see my sister now." She wandered over to the building Aurianha was on and hovered up to her sister. When the Ordonian girl was in sight, Fiena spoke softly.

"Um...Si-...Sister? Can I talk with you for a bit?" She looked nervous, and the blue ruic desigs on her skin glimmered in the fading light.

---

Link sat in the water looking at the spot were the Spirit, Ordona, stood. The spirit was visivle, and his regal antlers reflected the light from his Orb. The spirit spoke with a low, gruff voice, almost sounding like James Earl Jones.

"What troubles you, Hero? Is it the return of the Twilight Queen?"

Link shook his head. "No, Ordona. I'm just confused and in shock about what Midna revealed today."

The two conversed a while, then Ordona comforted Link in silence. For the boy, just being near the Gaurdia Spirit of the Ordon Province was enough to bring peace to his soul once more.

---

Just on the other side of the Faron Woods, though, was a small group of four people. Three of them were guards for the Royal Family, and the fourth was a young male with jet black hair and ruby eyes. His outfit consisted of the Royal Family's own finest silk, and the Crest was embroidered upon his chest. In his hands he held a note, sealed with the Queen's own Seal, and he was grateful that she'd let him, the Crown Prince, deliver it himself.

"Jethro," he said, addressing the red-haired man with a general's crest. "The Ordon Village is just through these woods, right?"

The older fellow nodded, his eyes and ears on alert for any monsters. "That's right Prince Zhertal. Ordon is through these woods, across a bridge, and past the Spring of Ordona."

The prince nodded. "Alright. Mother's letter must reach Sir Link by nightfall tomorrow." He raised his voice so the two scouts ahead could hear him. "Form up! We camp here tonight. Tomorrow we reach Ordona."

When Aurianha let her mind wonder to the point of almost with the clouds suddenly it was brought back down. "Uh...sure.", She said smiling though she had a lot more on her mind wondering what would be out there for her. Though those would be put on hold since she had another sibling to take care of. This one looked younger and she wondered why she wasn't older then her since she was conceived 25 years ago. Maybe Twili's take a long time to grow up? The appearance the girl had suggest that Midna had given birth a couple years ago yet she had sex with her father over ten years ago.

When her eyes focused again she looked at the half twili again and smiled, "What would you like to talk about?" She turned her back to the entrance to the village and looked at her on the rooftop. Aurianha was normally scared of heights but this was different. This rooftop didn't feel so high up unlike the tree that grew from across the shop that sold the milk and honey. It was the only thing she bought regardless and why she only remembers those things. The sky began to get darker as the day was ending and she knew that too as the markings on the twili grew stronger knowing it must be the twilight that they would be getting into soon.

Fiena sat down next to Aurianha and laid her head against her sister's arm, like any little sister would. "You're not mad at my Mommy or at Papa, are you?" She wrapped her arms around her sister as best she could for a hug. "I just want everyone to be happy." The sigils on her arms gave a slightly brighter glow as the last rays of the sun brushed across them, and then they faded to a nearly invisible dim glow, like that of a firefly.

---

Ordona sensed that something was amiss in Hyrule. However, he said nothing. Link picked up on it as well, especially since his left hand began glowing with an image of a 3-in-1 triangle, with the lower right portion glowing brighter. "Ordona, did you sense that?"

"I did. However, I sense that this is not to be your adventure to partake. Your daughter Aurianha, she logs for adventure like your own. Perhaps this would be a good time to present her with the Golden Treasure you posess?"

Link agreed, but planned to wait till morning. He had settled upon a gift for Fiena as well. "I'll give it to her at first light. But for now, I think I'll sleep here. Your presence is calming as always."

---

Zhertal sensed the trouble ahead as well. His mother, Zelda, had given him the Golden Treasure as a coming of age present. He held up his left hand as the image glowed upon it. The lower left triangle was glowing brighter than the others. "Mother..." he whispered.

---

Ghidorah noticed his comrade's left hand glowing with the triple-triangle as well, though her hand had the top triangle glowing brightest.

"The Golden Power shines, Nemesis."

"Perhaps the time to move out approaches sooner than expected. Ghidorah, locate Tikal. She will be our first appearance amongst the Light Realm."

The dark-emerald green eyes of Ghidorah faded as he left to do his duty. Nemesis, though, was fully aware that sending Tikal was sending the slave girl to her death. However, Nemesis didn't give a Keese's ass. She merely chuckled as the Orb showed the Twilight Princess and her Ordonian sibling.

Things were now set into motion. Only time will tell if Nemesis will be victorious or fall in defeat....

Aurianha felt something watching her though she couldn't put her finger on it. "No...I am not mad at either of them. Father didn't know what was going on...and ...Midna did something foolish. or just she didn't realize it sis. Don't worry.", She said softly hugging her twili sibling back smiling as she looked ahead. Something felt foul though she didn't realize it or couldn't figure it out. More or less a gut feeling as the sun finally departed and it grew dark out.

Aurianha looked at her sibling and held her close, "You know, I have a feeling sometime we might have to look out for each other." She said softly giggling as she looked at her sibling. Though she might have been different then her she still felt family toward the half twilian. "Well, should we go to dinner now? I think that your 'light mommy' would like to feed you Fiena.", She said as she stood up and stretched. Normally if this was any other roof she might have been deadly afraid but not this one. Her grandfather built it and made it quite strong. She was sure it wouldn't come down on them.

At that moment, before Fiena could respond, Ilia's voice called out from below them. "GIRLS!! TIME FOR DINNER! COME INSIDE AND WASH UP!"

Fiena giggled. "Smells yummy. Let's go, One-Chan!" She hopped down from the roof, landing softly at the foot of the ladder. She waited for her sister, giggling at the thought of tasting food from the Light Realm for the first time. "I bet it tastes as good as it smells!"

---

Jethro noted that the boy's hand had glowed, but said nothing. Zhertal looked towards the sky, sighed, then began gathering firewood. "Miss Tikal, would you help gather some firewood?" The lone female of the group, Tikal, the very same that Ghidorah was set on finding, was shocked that the Prince would speak to her directly.

"Y-Your Highness!" She immediately blushed, as she had a crush on the dark-haired bishie. "I shall. I'll search over there." As she wandered towards the forest Spring, she heard a voice in her head. What she heard was Ghidorah's gruff, deep voice. The Scottish accent didn't help any, either.

'Tikal. Now is the time to act. Empress Nemesis has ordered you to...'

Tikal froze, then nodded slowly as Ghidorah passed on Nemesis' orders. She felt regret at having sold her freedom to save the life of her brother, who died a week later anyway.

Aurianha looked down and smiled sliding down the first hump and then landing on her feet. Sliding down the latter that Fiena had gone down she entered the house shortly after it had gotten completely dark. Kissing her mother on the cheek she sat at the table with her grandfather and her mother and some others of the village. "Oh I am so hungry. What are we having tonight?", She asked as Fiena sat next to her as she smiled at her and the back at her mother.

Though with all this happening she couldn't get this feeling off of her mind. That something big was going to happen and that it was going to happen either tonight or tomorrow. It worried her though she shook it off as some of the feelings she gets during her period or some other things. IT was just best left alone and her father had commented of something special happening soon to her though she didn't know what. He liked secrets and she could see why with all the dungeons he had explored 25 years ago.

Later that night, Fiena sat outside gazing at the moon, the white cuccoo at her side. She fell asleep, and she looked so peaceful as Link saw her. He'd decided to go back and see how the girl was, and he picked her up gently, not waking her. He entered the house that he and Ilia had shared since Aurianha's birth. "Ilia, Aurianha. I'm back." He set the sleeping Fiena on the couch and put a blanket on her.

Ilia watched this and smiled. "So you finally made peace with yourself, Link?" she asked. All Link could do was nod. He'd begun to feel like a new father again, and it showed. His eyes, though like a proud feral beast, held a sort of kindness that Ilia hadn't seen in a few years. "That's good to hear. Leftovers are in the fridge."

---

In Kakariko, the new mayor looked towards Ordon, thinking of his hometown. A sandy-haired woman spoke from their bed. "Colin? Come to bed, dear."

Colin looked at his wife, who had retained her slender figure, even after birthing twins nine years ago. "Beth, I'm worried. There's an evil feeling in the air tonight."

---

The strongest of the four Spirits, Lanaryu, raised his serpentine head above the water. His elven-like voice sang out through the Spring.

"....This evening bodes ill for all. The Hero must be warned by Nightfall tomorrow."

Aurianha looked at her father and he had more calm features then he did when he left. "Father, I need to talk to you...", Her mother looked at her as she had an urgent feeling to her voice. "...I...feel or sense something...bad.", She said and her mother gave her a joking look as her face didn't soften anymore then when she made the declaration. "...I don't like what I am feeling and something...is going to happen tomorrow isn't it?", She asked him as her mother looked at Link too in surprise though Aurianha thought that maybe her mother just didn't know *exactly* what she was getting at. Her mother loved Link and she knew that her mother would love her father to the end.

Fiena looked over at the couch peaceful yet she was stressed out. The feeling had gotten worse and she could feel coming closer as if she was being caged in. It was so haunting that she was glad her father had come home tonight. She knew that he would go to the spring sometimes to go and rest and meditate on what he needed to do or to calm himself but she was happy he came home early tonight. She went and sat down at the table seeing them follow she looked up, "Please if you know something tell me, there is something in me telling me that I should stand up. Though I don't know what I am standing up to!" She called out excitedly though this was a dire feeling not good.

Link sat down at the table. "Aurianha, listen. Those feelings of yours are right. I felt it, too. However, even Ordona doesn't know what it is. And because of this, I'm giving you your present early." He took her left hand in his and smiled.

"Aurianha, my daughter. Unto you, who possess my own courage and strength, I pass on the greatest of treasures this world has to offer. I pass on to you the Golden Treasure of the Goddesses themselves. I give you the Triforce of Courage. Take it, and with it, my Blessing."

When he stopped speaking, both hands glowed with the same pattern. The three-fold Golden Triangle known to all as the Triforce. The symbol faded from Link's hand as it grew stronger upon his daughter's. Fiena stirred, but remained asleep. Taking note of his younger child, Link cotinued.

"I want you to travel to Hyrule Castle in my stead. I'm fairly certain Queen Zelda will have some info, though I know not what kind."

He released his daughter's hand and unlocked the chest in the den that had been locked shut since Aurianha was four. Opening it, he pulled out the very sword he'd used years ago. It was still razor-sharp, sheathed, and had the Ordon Crest upo its hilt. He also removed a shield from the chest. This shield had the Crest of the Royal Family on it. Its luster was not lost after years of storage.

"Take these. My sword and shield that I used to thwart Zant years ago. Also, take this tunic. It was worn by the True Hero of Time and myself. There are some silver rupees in the breast pocket to aid you, should you need them."

He glanced towards Fiena and smiled. "Take Fiena with you as well. Her abilities as a Twilii will be very handy. Aurianha, you two will set out tomorrow, after breakfast, so get some sleep. I will present a small gift to you both on the outset of your journey."

Aurianha looked at her hand it glowed with the same glimmer that her father's did. She now possessed the triforce of courage. Her eyes focused on it for a second and then she heard her father say that they set out for the castle tomorrow, "Father...do you think I am ready for this?" She asked him intently wanting some support from her father that just gave her a strong treasure. Her eyes focused on Fiena and nodded, "Yes father I will take her with me to the castle." She said as she continued to nodded after he instructed her and then looked at him some more before she went to bed wanting to know what was going on.

Back
Top Bottom