Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LOZ: Invasion of the Yami (Commy and me, private version)

Aurianha looked up at him and then straight ahead, "...Yeah..." She couldn't say a lot since her face was blood red and her way of talking had drained to nothing as she was being held by this prince that she thought she wouldn't ever get. When she saw beth her eyes widened for a second and then suddenly she got redder when she noticed that Beth was giglging. She knew what Beth was thinking and for once she might believe it. The thought of being with a prince might not be so bad. She might even be able to do some good from the castle if things like that were able to work out.

I'm gonna bump the time-frame forward a bit in the private version.

---

A few hours later, after everyone had cleaned up and changed into non-shredded clothing, Jethro's brother, Arkaltrem, returned with a message from the Queen to her son. It was a praise for aiding a hostage, and a reassigning of the boy's duties. Zhertal was to travel with Aurianha and Fiena to Lake Hylia to meet the spirit Lanaryu. Akaltrem was to go with as a cook and records keeper, a role that resembled that of Jiminy Cricket in Kingdom Hearts.

Fiena had slept this whole time, and now the fiery-haired child stirred, rubbed the sand from her eyes and spoke rather groggily.

"Mmm?....Daddy? What happened? I remember chasig a pretty yellow bug, then pain. Then nothing, just blackness."

Link asked Aurianha to explain what had happened, still mentally torturing himself for losing track of his daughter.

---

Cain was standing in front of Lanaryu, and the Light Spirit was growling slightly.

"What business do you have in the Realm of the Light? Speak now, Yami-Jin!"

Cain dropped to his knees of his own accord, keeping his eyes low, as te orb of Light was blinding if you looked directly at it. He spoke softly, fearful of what would happen if Nemesis were to find out.

"Great Spirit Lanaryu. I humbly ask for you to purify my soul. My mistress Nemesis has gone too far this time. I no longer want to be her pawn. Please, if you find any good within my heart, let it grow and exorcise the evil within."

Lanaryu grew silent. Both of them knew the severity of the situation at hand, and sensing the small bit of good in Cain's heart, Lanaryu dimmed the light to be like daylight. He spoke softly, but sternly.

"I do sense good in you. I also sense you are truthful, and have no intention of betraying the Light once you are cleansed. Tell me the name by which you are called."

"Cain. I was called Cain, but I wish for a name worthy of being in the Light."

Lanaryu reared back, rising to his full height above the water. He was silent for a moment, then spoke.

"Cain of the Yami. In the Sacred Names of the Goddesses, I, Lanaryu, Purify your heart, body, and soul. You are 'Cain' no more. Your name from this day forward shall be 'Aleph Kahkariko'. Rise from your knees, stand tall. You are to remain here until the Daughters of the Hero of Twilight arrive. Then you shall join them."

"Hai, Lanaryu-Sama."

Aurianha rode on the horse while the prince was on the back riding with her. Her eyes spotted the lake and she noticed something standing in front of the cave that they were supposed go to. When she noticed a little gambling like area by the edge that lead down to the lake she walked in there with the prince. "Here, Father told me of this area and he said that this was the way to get down to the lake from where we are.", She said as she walked up to the man with weird makeup on his face. Her eyes were wide and she looked a little disgusted as the man frowned but then switched it.

"Welcome! You are now going to go down
Treasure Isle! I hope you are prepared for it! Take a coco and fly down toward the little landing in the lake and land on one to get a special prize! The entry is just 20 Rupees!" The man said as he held out his hand.

Aurianha sighed as she held out 20 just to get down there. She could care less about the whole adventure of money but chose to do it anyway to get down to her destination. When she walked up to the cocos she picked up the black one after running around and when the man stepped out of the way she leaped out with the prince and began to glide down to the lake. It was amazing that a coco could carry her down so easily. When she arrived she managed ot land on the second level while the prince got the top. When she opened her chest she had recovered some of a piece of heart and she felt her life feel a beat but nothing more. She needed ot make the piece of heart one to actually awaken more strength within herself. Jumping off of the landing she walked through the bridge area toward the cave where it read the entrance to the spirit. When she saw a tall man standing there almost threatening but the spirit almost told her that the man wasn't harmful. Her eyes narrowed but then went back to normal when she felt that presence of the spirit by him. "What the hell...", She said softly as she watched him still on alert. In case he had tricked the spirit.

Zhertal, Arkaltrem, and Fiena were not too far behind. As the three of them entered, Aleph took note of the Twilii.

"Children of the Light. Fear not the man you see standing before you. He has assured me that he wishes to truly reform. I have purified his soul."

"I have a salve that will restore the Twilii Child's powers to her.. I abhor harmng children, and she who was my mistress did nothing to cease Tikal's methods.....I am sorry."

Fiena instantly hid behind her sister, not wanting this man to get closer. Arkaltrem simply wrote in his journal. Zhertal spoke sternly. "What makes you think we should trust you? Lanaryu-Sama may have purified you, but that means jack shit compared to what Tikal put little Fiena through."

Fiena nodded from behind her sister. Her silvery-red hair formed a small fist with the middle finger up, and she held it to her eye, sticking her tongue out at Aleph as well. "Go away, Meanie!"

---

Tikal was furious at the loss of both the Vessel and Venomess. She rested in the Fire Temple's depths, staring into the eyes of her fiery pet. http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc71/Chiba_Domon/Amaterasu_vs_Fire_Beast_by_hyrohiku.jpg

"Now, my little Balroque, shall I feed you the Vessel's aide and sister?"

The beast simply purred in response. In it's current form, it could not speak, but it held a secret form. Tikal only hoped that Aurianha and Zhertal would not find out that the weaknes for this form was the dagger in its mouth. If the dagger were removed, the beast would be forced to change forms to its more powerful form.

"Don't worry, Zukoramaru, They probably won't learn about the dagger in time."

Aurianha looked at the man and she frowned, "I ...don't know what to say or do. Though...if the spirit trusts you then I trust you. Because Father said the spirits guarded us from evil and the chaos that was the twilight 25 years ago. So why should we go against their word now?" She said asking them as she turned her head to her sister and then to the prince which had admitted his love for her and she looked at him in a way he understood since he had open a volume of love in her heart.

Aurianha looked at the man, "If you have purified then...release your name and know that if you turn I will cut you in two. My sister will not be harmed and the prince isn't going to be either. They are needed and I care about both of them. If you do anything I will cut you down for being a spy and going against the spirit's wishes." She warned the redeemed man. This was hard to do but she had to trust in the wisdom that was the spirits that guarded the land of Hyrule. With this she walked around him and then walked into the spring. "Holy spirit we have been sent to speak with you.", She said as she saw them all enter the cave. However her eye focused on the 'redeemed' one. She didn't trust him herself but she trusted the wisdom of the spirits.

Lanaryu spoke with a serene voice that, to Fiena anyways, sounded an awful lot like Link. This was Zhertal's second time hearing the Spirit speak.

"Young Aurianha, Crown Prince Zhertal, Twilight Princess Fiena. You three are fated to battle. This man will be the guide you need to find the lost Yami Contingent."

As Lanaryu explained about the Yami, Fiena hid in her sister's shadow. She didn't trust Aleph at all. Arkaltrem observed the proceedings silently. Not that he had a choice in the matter. Arkaltrem was born mute. Yet he was content with making a written account. He dreamed of being a storyteller. However, when there was a pause in the conversation, he held a note out to Aleph, asking what he thought of Fiena.

"The Twilii child? I veiw her as an innocent who was unrightfully harmed. While I'm at it, Miss Aurianha is filled with a Courage I've never seen before. And the Prince of Hyrule is a wise healer with a heart as kind as his words."

Aurianha looked at the spirit and stood there. While they talked among each other she could feel Fiena in her shadow. Though she knew why her sister hid and she understood here mistrust of the man. This 'Aleph' character was more then had her earned her ire for what he was. This man allowed her sister to be harmed and she couldn't forgive him. Aurianha just stood there watching the spirit.

".....Now then.I have a gift for each of you. This includes you, young Twili."

As the boys and Fiena, who'd come out of the shadow at mention of her, looked at Lanaryu, the Orb of Light shone out on the group, giving them new attires and items. Arkaltrem had a white attire with blue trim. He also had a staff with a sapphire of high purity embedded in its core. Aleph was already in his attire, having received a midnight blue suit from Lanaryu when he had been purified. Prince Zhertal ended up in a blue jacket. This was the only change in his clothing, but his hair, which had been dark, was now a salty, sandy blonde.

The biggest change was for Fiena. She no longer resembled her mother's cursed form but was now in the form of a Hylian girl. Her hair became like quicksilver, and her eyes grew ruby red. Her skin was of a fair tone, and her dress had become as white as the snow on the Snowpeak Moutains. The sigils on her limbs had vanished, and she was surrounded by a soft white aura, a silver-white fairy from the Ancient Woods was hovering near her as well.

Lanaryu's gift for Aurianha was a shimmering blade. The hilt was winged, and looked reminiscent of the Blade of the Goddesses. The blade was the Heaven's Blade, a relic as powerful as the Master Sword, but ordained for the hands of a Courageous girl.

"Arkaltrem, I give you the gift of Healing Magicks and speech. Your voice may be sore and faint for a while, but it shall wear off in time. Your voice is fated to be that of a storyweaver. Aurianha, I grant you the Heaven's Blade. It is a weapon of ancient strength that is on par with the Blade of Evil's Bane. Use it well. And for you, Fiena of the Twilight, I grant the power of the Light. This form will allow you to acess areas that even the Sky Gaurdians cannot reach. You also have full access to your Twili abilities. This form also has a Sacred Fairy that will aid you. Her name is Ruto, after the Water Sage of Ages Past. She has the ability to transform into a blade, thus allowing you to fight along side your sister."

He finished speaking, and Ruto spoke to the group. Her voice was light, yet had a motherly tone.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all."

Aurianha looked at the blade and felt the light beaming from it. The strength that could reside in her was juts amazing. She couldn't believe how much she was able to show a blade as her and it light up in front of her. "This is amazing...", She said in awe as she held the sword there even after Ruto had finished or was talking. Though it wasn't due to her being rude and ignoring her though her mind was lost in the blade that she was given. "The...master sword...stronger or equal?", She had heard stories of her father as he used the 'Sword of evil's bane'. How it was the strongest out there in legend and the strongest sword in all the realm.

Then her eyes looked upon her sister, "You...look like me.." She said softly as she couldn't believe her sister were like her. The thought of having a sister that was like her was unreal though in some senses she was used to her Twili form and the fact that had made her miss that aspect but she was adaptable person and this was the new way and possibly the best way for her since she could fight along side her. Aurianha just looked at her and nodded in smiling as she noticed the different changes to everybody even the prince himself. This spirit was doing its best to help out and ease their burden on saving the realm from possible annihilation.

Aurianha looked at the spirit again, "where do we go form here great spirit?" She asked as she looked at it intently. The spirit had some answers and even if they were riddles or clues she wanted to have more idea since she was sent here for answers. The spirit was generous and given them special powers and abilities and even stronger weapons but it hadn't answered the questions that needed to be stated.

"Seek the Spirit Eldin. The Holy Owl of Light shall guide you to your next battle."

Zhertal beamed at the new appearance of the Twilight Princess. She did indeed resemble Aurianha, yet se was still innocent. Arkaltrem worked up the courage to speak, and his voice came out ragged and deep. He had a Scottish accent, which made him sound like Sean Connery.

"Thank....thank you, Lanaryu-Sama."

Fiena peeked down her own shirt, unused to the presence of breasts. She then looked at her sister and smiled. "Ne-Chan, I can't wait to fight alongside you." Ruto smiled at the love shown between the sisters. Though she was herself nude, she cared not. All Ruto wanted was to aid the children. "But, who's Eldin? Ne-Chan, do you know who Eldin is?"

Lanaryu nodded, then vanished. His job done, he prayed his owl-like sister was up to the task at hand.

Aurianha looked at them both, "I know where this is. My father used to speak of the fights with the gorons in Death Mountain." She said as she turned and looked directly in the direction of Kakariko as her eyes got serious, "We need to head to Kakariko and then find the spirit. There we will be able to find out who struck at you Fiena." She said as she smiled at the Fairy that now floated about the twili girl. Though now looked more Hyrulian then at her at times. Though their resemblance as sisters now couldn't be ignored. When she turned to leave she looked at Aleph and then walked on. She cared not for him and until he proven his loyalty she would watch her sister's back as she had her sister's hand in hers as she walked on.

"Alright, Zhertal lets go.", She said as she walked out of the cave and toward the middle of the lake. The clown guy was smirking as she stood there and looked at him. Her father wasn't kidding...the man looked horribly homely and the years haven't been kind to him. Since it had been a long time he had grown whatever hair he had turned white and his figure got even more hunch back. He still ran his cannon which she couldn't believe had the strength to do so. "I need to take this cannon back up to the top of the cliff up there.", She said as she looked at him. His smirk still there as she got a grossed out appearance.

"Fine pretty lady! Though it will cost you!", He said quickly smirking as he rubbed his old wrinkly hands together in a sinister laugh. "I know your father and he had run me in and out of business! He had collected most of my rupees out of my course and I couldn't afford to get more even after I fixed that ancient cannon that he could use. This time I am making you pay for the fact that he just got away with too much!", He said as his smirk was still there but his words were more vengeful toward her.

Aurianha looked at him, "Fine! What are you charging me?!" She looked at him with an angry look. She had opened the breast pocket and began to take out of her rupees. Her eyes went through them and she noticed that she had her max 300 rupees. This meant that she could spare some rupees that she had. The man looked at her rupees and smirked at how much there was.

"It will cost you....50 rupees!", The man said as Aurianha looked at him with fury as she threw the rupees at his head as he fell over form the impact. "Ow!!! I should make you pay MORE!!!!", He yelled as he struggled up to his feet looking at Aurianha annoyed. His face was a little poofy as she had hit him with the rocks that they used for currency. "Get in the fucking Cannon now!", He sounded like an old man that wanted them off his lawn but in this case in his cannon so he could launch them to their destination.

Aurianha looked at the inside which had the mechanics of a cannon. "How could father feel safe in here...?", She held Fiena's hand to show her that she had to trust her to get to their safety and that they could get to where then needed to go. She would let the prince deal with the money grabbing old man as she heard a fizzle on the outside and suddenly something launched her hard up in the air as she screamed out as they flew into the building at the top and landed screamed some as she looked around holding Fiena tightly.

Fiena was trembling. The old man had frightened her, but it was the cannon that had truly terrified her. Tears were streaming down her face as she clung to Aurianha. There was another explosion, and a few seconds later, the boys landed next to the girls. Zhertal and Aleph were fine, but Arkaltrem ran to the railing, his face green. The cannon had apparently given him motion sickness. Zhertal noticed this and sighed. "I hope we don't need that thing again." the prince said, comforting his ill friend.

"Our 'friend' down below should now know the meaning of fear."

Aleph handed a pair off red rupees to Aurianha. A clever smile was on his face, but it softened when he noticed how frightened Fiena was.

"I convinced him that because a small child had taken the trip, he should refund the overcharge he'd given you. However, Arkaltrem helped. Once the boy regains his composure, we shall continue."

"I...I'll be fine...not used to moving that fast....."

Ark had managed to regain his composure while the 'Purified One' had been speaking. Once the group was on the other side of the house, a loud whinny was heard. Four, actually, and the source was not that hard to locate. Epona was standing at the top of the wooden ramp alongside two white purebred Eldinian quarterhorses and one jet black Gerudo Stallion. The stallion had a white star on its forehead, slightly off-centered. Epona and the Stallion had sand-brown manes, one of the white horses had a white mane, and the other's mane was white and grey. Zhertal smiled as he recognized the three.

"So Mother sent Epona here with Scheris and Mimori. I'll have to thank her foresight when I get home."

Fiena was still crying, but the tears were now silent. Aleph noticed his Stallion and whistled softly.

"Kuro, ikuse." (Ikuse means come)

Ark and Zhertal helped Aurianha and Fiena mount Epona, then mounted their own horses as Aleph and Kuro walked ahead, sniping the wild Keese that were waiting to attack. "N-Ne-Chan..." Fiena's voice was soft, and it held a tone that pleaded for comfort.

Aurianha looked at Fiena and held her for a bit before she turned the horse in the direction in Kakariko. Aurianha held Fiena for a second longer comforting her as she kicked the horse in a way to make her run ahead. They dashed toward the village which would take a couple hours due to how long and far they were though Aurianha could use the exploring since this was her very first time outside the woods of Furon.

Suddenly a scream rang out which made her stop her horse and suddenly a man with a white exercise tunic and a red hat followed by a little bag on his hip. He had sandals and his face was just goofy as he made a sound when he held out a letter, "Here is the letter from Mr. Link!" He called out as Aurianha kind of giggled at the look of the fellow. He had an awkward appearance as she noticed that he had a letter. Taking it he dashed ahead to the prince and did the same thing.

The letter read, "How goes the adventuring? I just want to know since I have been here with Illa in ordon. I wanted to hear from you sometime. I know you haven't been gone long but it is hard to see you go ...Aurianha. How is Fiena? Is she safe? I hope she is. I know she will be in your hands. You were always a strong caring woman like your mother at times. Always making sure that everybody was safe. Look at me I am writing to you and I cannot stop writing! Haha! Anyway love I want to make this short but I just wish to know how you are doing and to make sure Rando is ok and that I said hi when you go into the village." That was the end.

Aurianha looked at the letter some as she handed it to Fiena to let her know how her father felt about her and how she was complimented. "Father says hi Fiena.", She said softly and then looked over at the other two as they had letters as well and she wondered what was going on in their world.

"It's from Daddy?" Fiena read the note, then giggled at her father's crappy writing skills. "Daddy's writing looks like Mama's!" Zhertal read his letter carefully. Zelda had written about a premonition she'd had.

'Zhertal, my son. Beware steeping foot on Death Mountain. I sense great evil that exceeds that of even the Twilight of the past. I fear something worse may occur.'

Arkaltrem looked over the prince's at the letter from the Queen. The boy seemed annoyed, but said nothing. Aleph reminded them that they needed to be in Kakariko by nightfall. Zhertal nodded as he put his letter in a saddlebag. "Right then. Shall we?"

---

In the deepest parts of the Fire Temple, Tikal sat petting the mane of her Balroque. "Well Zukoramaru, Time to get you ready for battle." The fire demon growled contently. It knew it would soon be feeding on the souls of Hylians and a Twili....

Aurianha kicked her horse again and then rode off into the distance toward Kakariko. She raced across the field killing some monsters with her new blade which seemed to evaporate due to the power. Her eyes looked about the world and when she noticed the desert like crossing she knew she was getting close. The village was nestled in a valley. When she stopped she looked at the village itself. It hadn't changed much over the years since her father had told her of the story where he had to get the fused armor piece for Midna. Rondo was walking across the way with Colin the new cheiftan of the village.

The boys were not too far behind. When Colin saw Aurianha, he smiled. However, he didn't see Fiena, or rather, didn't recognize her. "Aurianha, where's Fiena? Is she hiding in your shadow?" he asked. He didn't even notice the small silver-haired girl sitting behind Link's elder daughter.

Aleph dismounted near the Spring, waiting for the others to come in their own time. He cast his eyes towards the mountain, which was softly rumbling as it always had. He thought quietly to himself as the light from Eldin's Spring glowed softly, offering a bit of light to the sky which was swiftly becoming dark.

Ark and Zhertal went to speak with Beth, as she had befriended Ark when he was a young boy. Fiena giggled softly as she slid off of Epona. "Ne-Chan, I'm gonna go play in the pool!" Without waiting for a response, Fiena ran towards Eldin's Spring and dove into the water. When she resurfaced, Aleph's face was beet red and he was staring intently at the mountain. It seemed as if he was embarrassed, and he was right to be embarrassed. The water had completely drenched Fiena's dress, and her every curve could be seen as she floated on her back, letting her hair drift out like a shimmering curtain of light. "This is nice. Not too warm, not too cool. Smells great, lots of fishies to play with. I can see why Mama likes this one the best." Fiea giggled again.

Aurianha looked at Colin and smirked, "That is my sister.." She said as the girl that had dashed to the pool. Colin gave a little shocked look as she smirked, "I will explain...but for now." She said as she got off Epona she walked back to the spring and looked at the forming light. Her eyes focused on it as she realized that Fiena was literally now nude due to the water exposing her body to a point and why Aleph was looking away. Her eyes narrowed, "You better know how to listen like that..I will not have you staring at her." She said cursing as she looked back at the light and bowed slightly as Elden had transformed into its form.

"Great spirit I have traveled from Lake Hylia and heard from the spirit there that I should seek you out.", She said as the rest joined her eventually as she spoke. The mountain behind them rumbling to a point as if it was sick or something since its sounds were odd. "...I need to figure out who this is that is coming after my beloved sister and the world it seems. I have noticed many in the temple I was in. The temple was the forest temple and it was dreadful. So please lend me your wisdom." She said looking at it intently.

Fiena stood by her sister, then looked down at her clothing. Her face turned as red as her eyes and she asked Aurianha to borrow her cloak for a bit. As she wrapped herself in it, a bright light began to shimmer in the water. It rose to hover above them and a large owl-eagle hybrid appeared before them, its eyes kind and knowing. This regal avian creature was the Light Spirit Eldin.

"Daughters of the Hero. You have done well. My brother Lanaryu has offered his blessings, I see. Listen close to what I have to say. The ones hunting Young Fiena are known as the Yami. These beings are from a realm known as the Dark Plane. I believe the Purified One can give you more information about the realm itself."

Aleph nodded. He was born and raised in the Dark Plane, and knew its quirks inside and out.

"Lady Eldin....what of Miss Tikal? She betrayed the Young Miss."

"So I have heard, Warrior Arkaltrem. Sadly, I know as little as you. But this I do know. Your journey's next step lies upon the Mountain of Fire. Those who dwell in stone and flame shall inform you more. Seek the one known as Cor Darunus."

With that said, Eldin faded from view, the Light Orb healing any wounds they'd had and drying Fiena's clothes. The boys bowed with respect, and Fiena blew a kiss towards the Orb. "Thank you, pretty lady Spirit."

Ruto flitted happily about the Spring, darting back and forth between the travelers. She seemed totally at home, and the fairies of Eldin Spring seemed to know her. One even complimented her by name. When she returned to Fiena's side, the nude fairy smiled.

"You know, Lanaryu-Sama's cloak for Aleph is going to be bad on Death Mountain."

Fiena looked at Aleph, blushing slightly. She knew he was not fully trusted by her sister, but Fiena felt like being nice to him. "Um...Aleph-San?"

"Yes, Fiena?"

"Um...I...I wanna help you out...." A small orb of twilight formed in the girl's palm, and when she touched it to Aleph's blue cloak, it transformed. The cloak was now a dark maroon with red trim. his eyes changed to a gold, not unlike those of a cat, and his hair shortened a bit, making him look slightly regal. Fiena was beet red when he was fully transformed. "H-hope it helps...fireproof..." Aleph thanked her.

Aurianha looked at them and then nodded some, "Fiena.." She said softly as she beckoned her toward her side. She didn't trust Aleph but slowly and surely she was finally starting to trust him some. "I want you near me around him, though I can see the goodness already flow from himself.", She told her little sister. Aurianha looked toward Death Mountain and then at the rest, "Do you want to rest or do you want to go on ahead and face out the Gorons." She asked them as she smirked a little, "I am ready when you all are ready to face them. I assume we just go now and deal with this and hopefully this goron can help us figure out what the Yami are doing." She said as she walked out of the pool and toward the chieftain's hut to talk to Colin hoping he was there.

The boys quickly talked about it, deciding on resting for the night and heading out around mid-morning. Zhertal and Arkaltrem headed for the Inn, Fiena wandered off into the graveyard, and Aleph went to the spring above the Inn. Ruto flitted alongside Fiena, bringing ancient memories back to Eldin as she watched from the lake. She remembered well the Hero of Time. It was He who happened to be the ancestor of the two girls, through their father.

---

"Hey, Fiena. Why are we going back here? There's nothing but graves. I mean, sure theirs the grave of the parents of King Ralis, but there's nothing else." The fairy landed on Fiena's shoulder, looking into the Twili's eyes. "So what gives, huh?"

Fiena looked down to her fairy friend and smiled awkwardly. A faint red tint appeared on her cheeks as she spoke softly, praying the wind didn't carry her words back towards town. "Um...no reason. It's just....I needed some alone time. I think I might be falling in love with someone...."

Ruto looked shocked. No one was close enough to the Twili child's age, yet she says she's falling in love? As the two of them talked, a shadowed figure watched from the heights of the mountain.

"So...That is the Vessel...Pity darkness shall soon consume the land."

The figure vanished without a sound or trace. She was right, though. Darkness had already consumed Snowpeak Range and the Gerudo Desert. It was only a matter of time before it crept towards Eldin Province.

---

Zhertal left the Inn, having paid for his room. He walked towards the chieftain's hut, to speak with Aurianha before Colin got there. When he opened the door, he saw Aurianha slightly upset at Colin's absence. "Aurianha, I saw Colin in the Inn. He said he'd be here in about an hour to speak with you." He kissed her cheek as he gently wrapped his arms around her from behind. "Meanwhile, why not cuddle with me for a bit?"

Aurianha looked at him from the corner of her eye, "...A-sure..." She said softly as she looked away and then at the floor. The hut they were in glowed dimly with the lights that dotted around it. It hadn't changed even when her father was here since every detail was still in the same place he was here in his wolf form. The way it was didn't seem like it would change anytime soon. Her eyes looked back at the handsome and strong man that now held her in his arms. Her body tense some but loosened as he held her longer.

Her eyes couldn't focus as she was looking at the runes on the walls and the way it was designed and everything. Even the drop out in the floor toward the cellar. The way you had to climb down. She probably assumed that they kept it that way. While she thought of this it was to keep her mind from being overwhelmed by how this man was being so nice and caring toward her. Maybe her father wanted this since he didn't like how she was so tomboyish around the other guys and stuff in their village. Due to her training she had been looked at as very masculine and the men would run then rather look at her the way the prince does. Maybe he was better at swinging a sword...maybe he was stronger at doing such things. Again her mind now without any way to stop focusing on him went nuts as she trembled some as she stood there. Though her body laid back into him.

Zhertal rested his chin on her shoulder. "You're so tense. What's on your mind?" His voice was soft, somehow sounding as if they had been lovers forever, though he hadn't intended it to sound that way.

---

Fiena danced around the lone Keese that hung around the grave, sending her hair flowing out around her like a silvery cape. The Keese simply watched her, mesmerized by the little girl's movements. She was so graceful, so elegant, that it seemed like she had come from a palace ball. Ruto fluttered a small distance from her, silently paying respects to Ralis' parents. Fiena sang as she danced.

"Shooto sunzen mune ga hikisakane sou
nandomo koe wo agete Break out!
It's Not Over owaranai yoru wo kakenukete ike

atsui chi ga karada no naka wo meguru saigo ni kuchihateta shunkan wa
It's All Over utsuro na yume no kakera ga ukanderu

mou nidoto modorenai nani mo omoidasenai
mogaku hodo ochite yuku koe mo todokanai
kontorooru dekinai shoudou

Give Me Your XTC! mou ichido kanji sasete yo
kono karada atsuku naru kurayami de kimi no na wo sakebu
Give Me Your XTC! itsuwari no ai wa iranai
ukeireyou tsumi tobatsu shikumareta sadame wo kirisake yo Blade"

As she sag, the sigils on her arms and legs began to glow a soft silver, and a pair of ethereal wings with silver feathers began to appear, giving her the appearance of an angel from heaven. Even Ruto was in awe, and she had seen the trasformation the group had undergone at the Lake Spring.

Aurianha looked back at him, "I just ...am not used to it...is all." She mumbled as she let herself let go of some of the tense feelings as she didn't want him to see it. It wasn't his fault she was like this and she didn't want him to feel that way. So she just let some of it go as she looked at him some more through the corner of her eye, "How long have you ...liked me this way?" She said as she was extremely bashful.

"I know this is going to sound lame, but I fell in love with you when we first met at that party Mother held ten years ago. The one where she invited Sir Link, King Ralis, the Goron Elders, and Lady Midna. It's inexplicable, but I simply felt drawn to you, the same way your father and Miss Ilia were drawn to one another." He kissed her cheek, teasingly close to the lips. The scent of her hair was driving him wild. It was the same scent he remembered from that day...

===FLASHBACK===

A young Prince Zhertal stood beside his mother as she introduced him to the Ordonian family standing before them. His eyes rested on the blonde girl who looked no older than he did. He saw that she had a tomboyish appearance, hair was short, pants rather than a skirt or dress, and a 'don't mess with me' attitude. He spoke proudly, trying to be as elegant as his mother, and doing quite well, too. "My name is Zhertal. What's your name?"

The girl simply looked at him as if he was just a high-class noble prick, lke most of the other noblemen at the party. "Auriaha. What's it too you, Spike-head?"

His nose caught the scent of fresh hay, wild flowers, and horses. He felt a faint redness on his cheeks as he tured his head to the side, scratching the bridge of his nose. He'd fallen in love at the mingling of the scent of her hair and the harsh, yet kind, tone in her voice. Silently he prayed to the Goddesses that he be allowed to wed her in the future.

===END FLASHBACK===

"Do you remember what you called me that day, Aurianha? I still laugh a bit when I recall it." He released her and sat on the bench nearby, motioning for her to sit with him.

---

Fiena finished singing her song, then crawled back through the small tunnel and walked to the edge of the graveyard's entrance. She'd sensed something watching her from the gravesite of the previous Zora King, but she couldn't tell what. "Ne-Chan, " she said, sensing her sister's nervousness. "I hope you shut up and kiss that hottie already."

Aurianha looked at him and nodded, "Yeah...spike head." She said with a little more confidence. She looked at him some more with a smirk, "You did look like a spike head back then and being like your mom didn't help it either. I say be yourself." She said as she sounded like she gained all of her confidence back not to mention her sis was trying to say 'kiss him damnit' to her all the time.

Back
Top Bottom