Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pirates Curse (Lunarwolf and GuardianAngel)

Richard chuckled "yea it seems I really love your tea go figured" no matter which reincarnation he had been in it was always her tea that brought him to the surface for a time period

Sin was just giving a small giggle before she was pushing a bit of her hair out of her face before she was commenting, "I am aware." Although she was distracted when she spotted Evie walk past her office, since the door was partially open, and was calling out to her - which had the younger girl look over and soon enough she was wandering into the office.

Richard looked over and smiled "you still haven't sprouted have you" Richard was referring to her height as compared to her sister she was shorter then the female

Evie was just looking towards Richard for a moment in time before she was speaking, "Well considering when I drank from the fountain I had just turned seventeen the month prior.... I'm eternally seventeen."

Evie was just looking over for a brief moment in time before she was speaking, "There are a lot of things that I wish would have happened after drinking the water. Like forgetting that night...."

"we all wish to forget that night Evie but sadly its something we must all live with be there for Adrian when those memories come back he will need you as they are not pleasant"

Richard stood up and walked over to her pulling her in to a hug " you are not to blame for our deaths we were all critically wounded and you were just a young girl who had lost not only her father but the love of her life as well there was no way you could have saved us even if your father hadn't died and Adrian hadn't been killed our wounds were too grave"

"take care and study hard I'll be around but I wont know you sadly not right away" Richard knew it would take time and he hated not being with them fully

"we will be back soon I feel stronger this time around compared to the last few times" Richard smiled more then pleased with how he was feeling

Richard nodded "That it is, hopefully, this time we will get to fully surface and live the lives we didn't get to" Richard then moved and gave Sin a kiss before sitting back down "it's almost time for me to go" Richard leaned back in his seat and closed his eyes his body relaxing as he went back down so this times richard could surface once more

Last edited:
Sin was just nodding her head before she spoke, "Hopefully." With that she was pushing some of her hair out of her face and watched for a moment in time.

"not to me at least not normally but I did just fly in from California so that might have something to do with it" Richard was rather tired as well

Sin was looking around before she spoke, "I can most certainly give you a tour of the building. I will show you to your classroom and your office."

Back
Top Bottom