Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pirates Curse (Lunarwolf and GuardianAngel)

Magnus was just nodding his head and left the room, but he made it seem as though he was very sullen. No he didn't want to give it away that he had been allowed to remain at the school at all - that was only going to cause bigger conflict.

Eventually Sin seemed to be coming to the hospital wing to check up on Evie as well, although she was taken a bit back by seeing Adrian there but masked it well. Evie was just looking before she was commenting, "Oh hi big sister."

Sin was just looking over for a moment before she was speaking, "Good evening, Adrian." With that she was examining her sister for a moment although Evie was just patting her arm to reassure her that everything was fine. "I think you need to go and speak to the new history teacher anyways, and give him a tour. Isn't he suppose to arrive here soon?" Evie was commenting after a moment in time.

Richard had in deed arrived but it was just as Adrianna was expelling a large number of students so he was waiting until she was done before introducing himself to her

Sin was heading off towards the office although seemed to pause when she saw Richard. She knew that it was him.... her Richard. But she had to keep her shit together. "Good evening and welcome to our school. I am the other Headmistress of this school, Sin. We have had a bullying incident and the students involved have been given numerous warnings, so now we have had to unfortunately take the drastic measure of expelling them to protect our other students. For the time being why don't you join me in my office." Sin was speaking as she walked over.

Rishard nodded his head although he was confused "I spoke with a ms. Adrianna who said she was the headmistress is it possible that your school had two?" RIchard was confused but he was being polite and asking rather then assuming

Sin was giving a laugh before she spoke, "Yes we are both the headmistresses, we founded this school together. Although she does more of that work than I do. I act as a language teacher here along with the physical education teacher. But there are times, such as now, where I do step in to assist as that headmistress."

Richard blinked when she said she helped found the school "I am sorry ma'am but this school is 300 years old how could you have founded it" while he had some memories they were like fragments of dreams for him so he didn't realize that she was immortal

Sin was just giving a faint smile before she was commenting, "My ancestors helped Adrianna's ancestors found it. And throughout the generations our families have always been close - we are practically sisters."

"ok that makes sense now sorry I didn't mean to be rude" Richard honestly hadn't planned on being rude and he had no willingness to be rude to her

Sin was just smiling lightly before she spoke, "No need to be sorry, you did nothing wrong." With that she was gesturing for him to follow her to her office before messaging Adrianna that she had taken the new hire. She was even letting her know that it was in fact her Richard.

Adrianna had given her and thumbs up and sent a warning incase the same thing happened like with Adrian as they didn't need to get sued because the man passed out while there before officially starting

"no thank you I prefer tea actually" This habit was identical to the Richard of the past as he had prepared tea as well and never drank coffee.

Sin was just smiling softly before she was getting up and going over to make some tea for him, and offering it over to him. No she knew that Richard liked tea but she had needed to make sure that this was in fact her Richard. There were some things that no matter the incarnation.... it never changed for any of them.

Richard thanked her ofr the tea and sipped at it smiling at the familiar taste "thank you I was never able to come ot like the taste of Coffee"

"that is true I was often mocked for preferring tea over coffee but i figure they wouldn't understand why i like it" Richard sipped at his tea and happy hum coming from him

Sin was just chuckling a bit before she was getting up to go over and take out some tea leaves. A mixture that she had made herself long ago - but it had been one of his favorites in their first life together. "Would you like to try my own mixture of tea leaves?"

Richard looked at her and then nodded his head "I would love that I make my own as well but there is a flavor that I have in mind that I can't seem to recreate"

Back
Top Bottom