Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pirates Curse (Lunarwolf and GuardianAngel)

Sin was smiling before she was brewing him some of her tea and offering him a cup, making herself a cup as well.

after a little while Richard started to develop a head ache which was weird for him as he normally didnt get one from drinking tea. it didnt take long before it became skull splitting

Sin was just looking over for a brief moment although unlike Evie, who had kind of freaked out a bit, she was calm. No she had run into the incarnation of Richard a few times, just like Adrianna had run into a few incarnations of Dimitri. She knew what happened.

Richard set the tea down and then slid to the floor gripping his head as it was painful and he didn't like the idea of sitting in the chair incase her passed out

Sin was just getting up and going over to kneel next to him, moving him so that he was laying down more instead. "I'm sorry that you have to suffer like this again. Maybe it would have been better if when you guys reincarnated you didn't remember us. This way... You wouldn't have to suffer in pain like this."

Sin was just stroking his hair gently and humming softly, just as she had done the few other times in the past.

Sin was just looking at him for a brief moment in time before she was giving a soft smile and just reaching out to touch his cheek gently.

"but you shouldn't have we should have been more careful then we were" Rishard knew that he had gotten killed because he had stepped in to save her

Sin was just looking for a moment before she spoke, "It is my own fault... I hadn't been paying attention well enough then."

"I do let her grow but that doesn't mean that I cannot worry about her. Regardless of how old we are... she will forever be my little sister. And I will forever keep the promise that I made to my mother before she passed away - and that was that I would always take care of her." Sin was speaking after a moment in time.

Sin was nodding her head before she spoke, "That is correct. Although this is the first time we've found Adrian first. It has always been one of you two."

"maybe that is a good sign" Richard chuckled lightly and then smiled at her "you know this wont last long but since we are close you should see more of me"

Sin was just looking over for a brief moment in time before she spoke in low voice, "I am aware. You'll have to come over more often for tea." With that she was taking a sip of her tea as it was. As this was happening, Evie was heading off to her next class.

Back
Top Bottom