Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pirates Curse (Lunarwolf and GuardianAngel)

this had Richard laughing "when i was little i took a liking to pirates so i started studying and collecting everything i could get my hands on that was Pirate themed"

Sin was just chuckling before she was commenting, "Makes sense." With that she was continuing to help him clean up the room.

While this was happening, Evie was heading off to a class that she shared with Adrian, talking to one of her friends quietly as she walked.

Richard chuckled and then pulled out his phone and showed her the pictured he had of everything he even had a miniature replica of the girls ship

Adrian was sitting in the class room waiting for class to start

Sin was just looking at the pictures for a brief moment in time before she was giving a faint smile then spoke, "We can make that a reality." The replica of the ship hadn't been something she had expected to see.... but she wasn't shocked all at once.

Evie was hurrying into class and was taking her seat shortly before the teacher was starting class. She was however keeping her head down especially at the few whispers behind her; talking about how if they had even come that close to being late they would have gotten a stern talking to. "Guess that is what happens when you are a teacher's pet." one of the other girls was speaking to her friend but making it loud enough for Evie to hear.

Sadly Adrian could hear and did speak out getting the teacher's attention as well. "you know if you want to keep a conversation private it is best not to have it in class where others are trying to learn" Adrian then pointed to the door "the door is right there ladies feel free to use it and don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out" yes Adrian was pissed and this was something that he could and would do.

Richard soon started to fill the bags and watched as they slowly emptied the room of all the trash

The teacher was looking over to see what was happening, questioning about it. One of the girls was just looking over for a moment in time before she was commenting, "We were just talking about the project that we have been working on and I was asking my friends if they were still coming over tonight to work on it as a group. I don't know why he is getting all snippy with us - not sure how that was a private conversation. We just didn't want to talk too loudly in case you were going to start talking - but I also wanted to find out since I am leaving a bit before class ends because of a doctor's appointment." The teacher just studied them all before he was commenting that there wasn't going to be any more interruptions for anybody.

Adrian help up his phone as he had permission to record in class and always started it early "would you like to try again as I have proof that isn't what was being said" Adrian would provide the recording to the professor if he requested it but he wasn't going to let them lie to get out of trouble

The professor was just sighing for a brief moment in time before he questioned, "Is it truly all that important that my class needs to be interrupted with these childish antics? This is a college level class. If you are going to act like children, then leave - this is no place for you to be." This had some of the girls scoffing as they were getting up to leave, one of them "accidentally" bumping into Evie causing her stuff to fall onto the ground. Not that Evie was really fazed by it - nope this was a normal thing.

Adrian helped her pick her things up and then looked to the professor with a slight nod silently saying he would receive the recording so that he could deal with their behavior as he saw fit.

Evie was just picking up her stuff although she was pretty quiet at that point in time. Nope she was actually a victim quite often of bullying - she was sixteen but a brainiac. A nerd that everybody enjoyed tormenting.

Adrian was already getting annoyed with the situation and he would be having words with someone about it most likely Evies sister as the woman needed to know as the school had a bullying policy and with so many cameras there was proof

Evie just looked at him for a moment before she was mumbling, "Don't worry about it." After that she was turning her attention to the teacher and began taking notes on the lecture.

Evie just continued to take her notes, although she otherwise seemed to stay relatively quiet. She would speak when called on but otherwise she kept to herself.

Adrian kept up with the notes but he would later go in using the recording to fill in information. This would be after she shared the starting part of the recording with the professor. Adrian had read the student handbook and bullying of any kind was not allowed and the repercussions for doing so were sever and could lead up to an expulsion. Adrian didn't care if Evie got mad at him since he felt like he was doing the right thing. this was part of his personality and it had been as well when they had first met.

while Adrian, Evie and Sin were all busy Adrianna was working on filling a few other open positions in the school but she was taking more care to make sure that the teachers would be good fits and they were political and religion classes and she didn't want only one side or religion getting taught. Adrianna missed teaching as she only had the one class but she knew that neither Sin nor Evie would enjoy the job of being headmistress full time. Adrianna leaned back in her chair while waiting for her call to be answered as she was calling in references for someone she knew would teach the Religion class right. This person was Angel as she had joined them in drinking from the fountain and she would love to have her back in the school.

Last edited:
Evie just seemed to ignore the bullying that happened, pushed it aside and acted like it never happened. It wasn't as though it was going to end at all - and her reacting to it just seemed to make it even worse. Yet if she didn't react to it at all, eventually they would get bored after realizing that they weren't really upsetting her at all, and she wasn't fazed by their actions at all. At least that was the hope... yet so far it didn't seem like it was working to plan as of yet. But the bullying wasn't that serious so for the most part she could ignore it at that point in time. No she would be more concerned when it started to get more violent.

Adrianna looked at her phone when it dinged and she saw the recording and played it frowning as she listened. the teacher had gotten it form Adrian right after class and after listening to it had sent it to her. this had he texting Evie asking why she hadn't told them she was being bullied. Adrian had given the teacher the whole story and now that she knew she wanted to know the truth as bulling was against school policy.

Evie was just looking at the message from Adrianna before she was messaging back, 'Because if I don't pay it any attention, they will get bored and leave me alone on their own. If they realize that it bothers me, they will continue.' With that she was pushing some of her hair out of her face before she was heading off towards her next class.

'but if its happening to you who is to say its not happening to others' Adrianna frowned and then sent to both that Angel was returning to them to teach the religion class. Adrianna knew that Evie wanted to handle things on her own but she worried about her

Evie was just looking at the message before she was messaging back, 'I'm sure it is. But right now it is more verbal than anything.'

'then we need to do something not just for you Evie but for the other students as well' Adrianna knew they needed something but what she didnt know yet

'Everything will be fine. Eventually they will get a taste of their own medicine.' was all that Evie messaged back as she continued on her way, also messaging one of her friends to let them know that she was headed to class then asking to get together after school.

'what are you planning Evie you never say that unless your planning something' Adrianna looked over when her phone rang and picked it up and sigh when she heard the voice of a male who couldn't and wouldn't take no for an answer. "for the last time I am not dating you nor am I going to sell my school to you now leave me alone"

'Not even what I'm planning. There are a bunch of others tired of them so... We are planning a day where we are all going to ignore them. We are going to act like they aren't there at all.' Evie was messaging after a moment in time.

Back
Top Bottom