Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pirates Curse (Lunarwolf and GuardianAngel)

Sin told him about the school - also giving him a brief history about the school. Yet this is what they did with all of the new teachers. And while they hired them for one part of the school - the always give them a tour of the full school; there was a chance that something could occur in the elementary section of the school and they had to move a classroom to the high school section or even the college section. It was always best to be prepared for anything. She was also explaining to him that as a teacher - regardless of if he taught in the elementary, high school, or college section that any student could ask him for help. Most of their teachers had adapted to being able to teach any of the age groups - they just had their preferred age group. Yet Adrianna and Sin were definitely the most versatile - Sin often times going from teaching a college language class to teaching a elementary language class without breaking a sweat.

Richard nodded his head as he listened and he understood that being able to help all ages made it eaasier on the teachers and kept them from getting overworked

Sin showed him where his classroom was - currently closed as they had needed to do some cleaning. It had been being used as a storage room for the longest time since it wasn't being used and for a while they hadn't really had half of their college building open. Although that was only because a pipe had burst and had flooded some of the classrooms so they had moved everything out to unused rooms so they could clean it all up.

Richard nodded his head and then started looking over the room "it shouldn't take too long if we work together how would i go about getting a new office furniture though"

Sin was just looking towards him before she spoke, "We have a company that we go through actually. I'll give you a catalogue in a bit."

RIchard nodded his head the furniture would all need to go and something newer put in its place. while Richard didn't mind hard work he was a littler nervous doing this work

Sin was just commenting, "Once you select items from the catalogued they are usually delivered within a week. And thanks to going through this company for so long - we always get a discount when ordering whether it be for classrooms, offices, anything for the school in general." It also helped that the person who ran and owned the store that they always ordered from also happened to be one of their veteran crewmates that had drank the water with them. There were a few of them that had but two of them that had had made the decision to remain at the fountain and guarded it. They had built themselves a little house within the woods that surrounded the fountain, and did more to help keep it more guarded and hidden.

Richard nodded his head “when can I start clearing this room out and get it cleaned?” Richard would look and see what he wanted for the furniture after he got all of the junks out of his office

"You can start cleaning whenever. We don't have you officially starting as a teacher until next month to give you time to get use to the school and learn your way around." Sin was commenting after a moment in time.

“I know but you have students and classes to tend to I can handle this” Richard looked over the mess before looking at her “where can I find trash bags”

Sin was just looking over before she was commenting, "My classes are actually over for today so I can help today." With that she was heading off down the hallway to the storage room for cleaning supplies on that level.

Sin helps him work on getting the office all cleaned up so that he could use it, then they could discuss how he wanted to set up his classroom.

once he got the floor clear he let out a sigh as the tiled were cracked and the grout was missing around some "these will need to be pulled and replaced"

"More than likely. It isn't going to be as bad as you think. I know some people that can come and get this taken care of this weekend." Sin was commenting with a shrug.

Sin was just nodding her head before she spoke, "Yup. We don't really have restrictions about what you do other than the obvious keeping it school appropriate - so no secret sex dungeons or torture chambers, anything like that."

Back
Top Bottom