Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pirates Curse (Lunarwolf and GuardianAngel)

Soon enough everybody was up on deck and Evie was looking towards the others before stating, "I will be heading straight towards the store so that I can get prepared with medical supplies."

Evie was nodding her head before she spoke, "Besides what good would it do anybody if one of the doctors fell right away?"

Evie was just looking at her before she spoke, "Well so do I because they would have to deal with yourself and Sin as well."

Evie was just looking for a moment in time before she spoke, "It is also a death wish in general to mess with me. I may not be a fighter but... I do know my herbs." With that she was actually pulling out a few vials and handing over to her. "The poison that you wanted."

Adrianna smiled at took the poisons from her and carefully applied one to her sword beforew sending it back in to its sheath. Adrianna wanted to cause people pain and she wasn't against using poison to do so

Evie was just looking before she was commenting, "And if you accidentally cut yourself or somebody else that wasn't an enemy, here is an antidote." With that she was handing over another vial.

With that Evie was giving her a hug before heading off so that she could get to the shop and start getting prepared to take care of injured.

Adrianna hugged her back before turing to Dimitri "you be careful you hear these men don;t play fair you have seen me and Sin spar they fight a lot like we do "

Dimitri was just giving a nod of his head then spoke, "Good thing I've sparred with you guys quite often."

"a spar is differnet from this we hold back during spars they won't" Adrianna didn't doubt that he could hold his own but she still. worried

Dimitri was just looking over before he spoke, "I'll be fine. I've learned how to fight dirty as well."

Soon enough they were all headed towards the mansion at the center of the port, where the fight already seemed to be raging on. A bit sad that the enemy hadn't even thought to keep an eye out for the two young woman - yet again they probably hadn't been expecting that the current King managed to get a message out to them.

Adrianna smiled and drew her two swords and after giving Dimitri a quick kiss she raced into the battle moving faster than those attacking could readily keep up with. Adrianna had gotten the name Bloody Queen for a reason and once she was done fighting she would be covered in blood but she would be standing regal like a queen

Sin just seemed to almost dance through the battlefield as soon as she got there, not even fazed by the blood that seemed to splatter on her. Even Dimitri was jumping into battle as well. Evie was making her way to some of the injured that were moved away from the battlefield and got started on helping them right away.

Adrian stood guard over her and the other medical professionals so that they were safe while he also watched as Richard joined in the battle. Adrian was a little worried but he didn't voice his concern

Evie was just watching for a brief moment in time before she was spotting something that caught her attention in the distance. A couple of herbs that could be useful to make a few concoctions to knock people out.

"There are some herbs over that that I can uses to make something up that will knock people out." Evie was speaking with a slight grin.

Back
Top Bottom