Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pirates Curse (Lunarwolf and GuardianAngel)

Adrianna nodded her head lightly “I can do that” she wouldn’t push Evie to take a role she wasn’t ready for or didn’t want

Evie was just giving a nod of her head before she was stating that she was just going to go and settle down for a bit, and try to calm herself some.

Adrianna watched her leave before shifting so that she was sitting up rather than lying down hissing as pain shot through her arm. Adrianna knew she should be resting but there was too much that still had to be done. Angel came in to the room a few moments later and shook her head before leaving to find the young man they had said joined them when they. had been rescuing the princess who had been taken. Angel hoped that he could keep Adrianna in bed and resting rather then having Evie knock her out

Last edited:
Six months has passed since the girls had been shot and stabbed and after a week Angel had returned to her own ship as the girls were well enough to run the ship. During these six months, the girls had sailed around the world after healing Evie and Sin's father and about three months into their trip they had come across an island that was well hidden from the storms and dangerous waters they had to sail through to get it made them even more curious to explore once they had landed on the shore. The island was lush and green and nothing seemed to be dying or dried out even the animals on the island were healthy and plentiful. During the exploration of the island, the girls had found a waterfall and when they had gone into the waters to cool off and relax, they discovered that their old wounds and scars healed leaving their skin flawless. Adrianna, Sin, and Evie had all agreed to keep the location of the waterfall secret even from the crew until they knew for certain who could be trusted and who couldn't.

Three months after they had found the waterfall Adrianna was standing at the wheel of the ship while Sin was sleeping when she looked up at the sound of a familiar cry from a hawk. moving to where she could be seen better Adrianna held her arm out for the bird and once it landed she took the letter off its leg before letting it move to her shoulder to sit. Adrianna read the letter and frowned before looking at one of the crew and speaking "Go wake up Sin NOW" Adrianna then started calling out instructions as they were changing course and headed to pirate cove. the reason was that they had been requested as some of the more dangerous pirates decided that they were going to try and overthrow Evie and Sin's father and he was asking for their help. Adrianna wouldn't leave the man hanging nor would she let him fall because some people had more desire for power than sense in their heads.

Six long months of traveling and exploring - with nothing new being seen. At least not right away... not until their third month in anyways. That is when they found something new. An island that they had never found before, one that was hidden behind storms and dangerous waters. An island that was full of lush wildlife, and was very lively - untouched by humanities destructive hands and greed. A beautiful place, and they soon learned after bathing under a waterfall that it seemed to have some kind of magical properties. It had then truly wondering what they had found, and after some long debate they had come to the conclusion that they may have found the mythical fountain of youth. It was the only thing that made sense to them. A waterfall that healed even old scars that should have remained on them for the rest of their lives. There was no other explanation. But the secret remained between the three of them, at least while they were trying to figure out who could be trusted - and who was going to turn against them.

Three months after they had found the waterfall, Sin was sleeping below deck when her hawk had arrived with a letter it seemed. She was clueless as to what was going on at least until the frightened pirate was coming down to wake her up. Since it was somebody waking her up, that told her that Adrianna had sent them to wake her up, which meant it was an emergency of some sort. Neither of the girls would send anybody to wake up the other; they would do it themselves or send Evie to take care of it. Yet at the time Evie was up in the nest just looking around when she spotted her sister's hawk, which had her even heading down to see what was going on, especially when Adrianna was shouting out directions, and a sleepy Sin was wandering up.

Adrianna stood at the wheel and started the ship on a tight turn getting the ship turned back in the direction they needed. when Sinand Evie joined her she held the letter out to them saying nothing as her full attention was getting them to pirates cove as quickly as possible. thankfully the wind was on their side and once the sails caught the winds they were fulled forward faster then normal which would alert the more seasoned members of their crew that something was up especially since Adrianna had had someone go and wake Sin up

A dark look almost crossed the features of Sin before she was speaking in a rather dark voice, "Whoever is attacking our father will rue their decision." With that she was just looking off ahead towards where Pirates Cove as at. Evie had a worried look on her features and was retreating over to Adrian, using him more as a safety net at the time.

Adrian hugged her close and rubbed her arm lightly as he could guess that the other two were rather infuriated at the moment "I do not want to know who pissed them off to this point but I do pity the fool" Adrian looked over at a groggy Richard who had been sleeping next to Sin when the crew member had woken her up. it wasn't odd either as they each had a schedule and it normally matched one of the girls. for Adrian, he was either asleep when Evie was sleeping or up when she was up it was the same for Richard.

Adrianna looked at Sin "check our weapons and then get some rest once we reach the cove I expect we will be busy and I am with you they will rue the day they decided to touch him" Adrianna's look was just as dark and even the oldest crew members were backing away from the pair work spreading that the old girls were back and there would be blood

Sin was just looking over for a moment in time before she was speaking, "Oh how I have missed the smell of blood. I shall revel in the joy of slaughtering anybody who harms my father or my family in general." With that she was giving a rather dangerous smirk before she was heading off to go and check their stuff.

Evie was just staying close to Adrian, obviously worried... and a little terrified of her sisters at that point in time.

Richard turned and Followed Sin simply because it was wise as he was like a walking zombie before he fully woke up .

Adrian then looked at Evie and gave her head a" gentel kiss and smiled "it will be ok i think

"Go back to sleep for a bit love." Sin told Ricard after a moment in time.

Evie was nodding then spoke, "I hope so."

Richard nodded his head lightly "ok wake me if you need me" Richard kissed her lightly before heading back to bed. as soon as his head hit hte pillow Richard was out once more.

ADrian smiled and then looked at her "lets go and find Adrianna's man and warn him she is in a bad mood so he knows

Evie followed after Adrian and soon enough they were finding Dimitri so that they could let him know what was going on.

Adrian walked up to Dimitri before speaking "hey just giving you a heads up Adrianna is on the war path and she is taking Sin with her, she got a letter and had one of the crew go and wake Sin up before having Sin check over something so she might be in a bad mood come tonight"

Dimitri was looking over for a moment in time before he was nodding his head then spoke, "I kind of figured that is what was going on with the ship turning so suddenly."

"yea a couple of the others nearly fell in to the water the girls are pissed and some of the others think there will be blood before they calm down" Adrian shrugged lightly not really getting why everyone was worried

Evie was just looking for a moment in time before she spoke, "I saw the ribbon on the hawk's foot. It was a black ribbon with gold on the end. It was a message from Pirate's Cove, or that is what the gold on the end means. The black means that there is a dangerous threat. I don't know the contents of the message but the ribbon tells me enough. Pirate's Cove is under attack."

Back
Top Bottom