Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pirates Curse (Lunarwolf and GuardianAngel)

Adrian didn't speak while she worked as he didn't want to distract her but he was curious how she learned all of the skills she had when it came to medicine

Evie worked on making the cure to the poison and when it was finished, she was giving it to Adrianna.

Evie was just looking for a moment before she spoke, "I will take a few moments to kick in but you'll feel better soon."

Adrianna nodded her head and then leaned back letting out a pained sound as her arm was throbbing and it felt like it was pulsing as well. Adrianna then looked at Evie "how is your sister I heard someone say she was hurt but it's kind of a blur right now" Adrianna didn't want nor need them both down at that moment granted no one else would risk challenging the two of them in their current state as the girls were much more violent when injured.

Last edited:
Evie was just looking at Adrianna for a brief moment in time before she was commenting, "Sin was shot earlier but... She only got hurt because she was protecting me. Had the bullet hit me it would have gotten me right in the middle of the back. She is with Richard right now."

"how bad" Adrianna was worried that her injury was more sever but she knew Evie wasn't going to let her up for a while either given that she had been poisoned. Adrianna was more pissed that poison had been brought on to her ship as that shit was dangerous and they never used it so someone was trying to either kill her and Sin or it was being shipped with out the consent of the two captains.

Evie was just looking over for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "It skimmed her side, pretty deep but it isn't anything life threatening. Nothing major got hit or anything." With that she was just shaking her head some before she was getting to her feet from where she had been crouching.

"Well Angel is still here to help as well, so that is nice." Evie was commenting as she was getting the injury that Adrianna had wrapped up, and double checking on the state of the wound.

"Now get some rest. I'll come and check on you in a bit." Evie spoke in a soft voice. Adrianna would probably be able to tell that something was up with Evie, at least minorly but otherwise the younger girl seemed pretty calm.

Adrianna caught her hand "what is wrong baby girl?" Adrianna didnt like seeing that something was bothering her as it made her uncomfortable

Evie just looked over for a brief moment in time before she was just shaking her head then speaking in a soft voice, "Just anxiety from going into water. I was fine at first then... start to panic. Still a little... not up to par since then."

Adrianna used her good arm and tugged her close hugging her tight "you did well little sister I am so proud of you for facing your fear"

Evie was just looking for a moment before she spoke, "I managed to... at first... but fell victim to it."

"it takes time little sister but you faced it this time and you will again and each time you do you will get stronger" Adrianna smiled and then ruffled her hair lightly

Evie was just looking over for a moment in time before she was speaking, "Oh... I don't know if I'm the right person for that....."

"you are me and Sin have talked about it and I wouldn't be offering you the position if we didn't agree on this fact" Adrianna and Sin were both captains so when it came to promotions or giving a high position they both had to agree or it wouldn't happen as it would cause more drama and stress then was needed especially on a ship

Evie was just looking for a brief moment in time before she was speaking in a soft voice, "I...L...Let me think about it."

Back
Top Bottom