Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pirates Curse (Lunarwolf and GuardianAngel)

Adrian looked at her "that isn't good Adrianna made it clear that they would always protect Pirates cove above all else so if she is hauling ass to get us back that means its not some small threat doesnt it"

Evie was just nodding her head before she spoke, "It means that father himself was threatened. But thankfully.... at this point... Even if father falls, his title of king will not go to whoever slays him. It will pass onto me since he had named me as his heir should anything happen while I was staying with him."

"that worries me even more love especially if they know threatening him will get you and your sisters to return to the cove making it easier to target you" Adrian was worried but there was little he could do as the girls wouldn't let Pirates Cove fall

Evie nodded her head before she spoke, "Yes but she is also the stronger one of the pair of us. Has more people who follow her. They wouldn't suspect me as the heir though, being the weaker of the two sisters."

Adrian chuckled "you may be weaker physically but when it comes to poisons and such your much more skilled then she is and that makes you more deadly then her"

Adrian chuckled and then kissed the side of her head before looking back at Dimitri “you may want to go check on Adrianna once you have a moment Richard was a walking zombie but he followed Sun on to the deck” Adrian figured he was worried as she normally didn’t get up during the day

Dimitri was just looking at him for a moment in time before he was giving a nod of his head and heading off.

Adrian then looked at Evie "its best if you get some rest as well as it will probably be a long battle" Adrian knew she would tend to the wounded but he didn't want her over doing it either

Evie was just looking over for a moment in time before she was giving a nod of her head then spoke, "Not a terrible idea."

Adrian nodded his head lightly and then smiled at her and walked with her to her room so that she could get settled in while the others avoided Adrianna

Evie was just walking with him down into her room and settling down for the evening, although while she was laying down she didn't seem to sleep at all. Couldn't seem to sleep but she was at least relaxing her body.

Evie was just looking over before she spoke, "Yeah everything is fine. Just.... Not tired. I am but I'm not."

Evie was just nodding her head before she was curling into him. "Once we get to the port.... I'm making my way straight to one of the nearby shops were I store medical supplies."

Evie was just nodding her head and was just closing her eyes. She didn't seem to go to sleep but she was certainly just allowing her body to rest and relax.

After a number of hours, it was Sin that was coming down and waking up, telling them that they were nearing the port. She was also making mention that it seemed like Angel and Cobra were already there as well. Yet again the pair of them had been there already when the attack had happened, so their father was a least a little safer, but who knew who they were actually up against.

Adrianna stood on the deck her old outfit and weapons resting on her hip and clear sign that they were not to try their luck with her at that point

Back
Top Bottom