Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pirates Curse (Lunarwolf and GuardianAngel)

Adrian looked at her "then lets go I think the sooner this fighting ends the better" Adrian had been watching the girls and he was more then a little glad that they had chose not to attack Richards kingdom after the stunt his father pulled

Evie collected what she needed and was heading to her father so that she could tend to some of his injuries. It seemed safe at the time - the only people that seemed to be around him were that of his own people. Yet what she wasn't expecting, nor was he.... was the traitor that had been in his midst. Everything around just seemed to freeze at the sword that was all of a sudden jutting out of her father's chest from behind, his blood splattering on her as she was moving forward to tend to his injuries. Evie found herself giving a horrified scream and the man was just dropping as the sword was being pulled out of his chest. Down he went like a rag doll - bleeding all over the ground. And the girl found herself frozen... unable to even move.
The scream is what had Sin looking over from where she was at but she already knew that she wasn't going to be closest enough to get to her sister. Not even with her fighting abilities - there was just too much distance between them. And the men that were around her, that would try to protect her were far too injured to really do anything. But even time around Sin seemed to stop when she saw why her sister had screamed. The crumpled body of her father on the ground. Yet Sin reacted in an almost terrifying way - while tears did fall she was actually laughing in an almost maniacal way, and a very dangerous look seemed to appear in her eyes with an eerie smile on her lips. No if anybody knew her well enough... they knew that she had shut off her emotions and the Bloody Angel had truly emerged.

Adrianna looked over at the scream as well only she had time to react and scream out but she watched as Adrian took the same sword that the others father had to his chest keeping it from hitting Evie but at the same time he had taken the mans head off with a good clean hit. Adrianna moved fast and started killing lfet and right making her way to Evie to keep her safe now that her guard had fallen

Evie was just horror stricken with what had happened, and it was clear that the female wasn't sure how to react. But it was understandable, compared to her sisters - she wasn't often on the battlefield. She didn't often see bloodshed and death - this wasn't truly the life that she lived. And now she was frozen in fear just staring at the bodies that lay bleeding out in front of her. While Adrianna was making her way to the other female she would find that somebody else had managed to beat her there - another pirate that was on their crew that Adrianna and Sin could trust with their lives. With good timing as well since the younger girl just seemed to be collapsing herself, and the man was catching her, and just gathering her into his arms to move her away from the fighting. The man did spot Adrianna and was nodding towards her before eyes were flickering off towards where a safe room was at - one that only a few of them knew about. His way of telling her that this is where he was taking her.

Adrianna nodded to Adrian as he wasn't dead yet silently saying she was bringing him to try and safe and to be ready. Adrianna looked to Sin "SIn kill them all they resist they die no traitor survives this day" Adriannas words carried over the crowed and many dropped their sords and moved to be contained while others continued to fight

Sin was just giving a rather dangerous smirk before she was giving a salute and almost seemed to disappear, moving quickly to take down the traitors. Those that surrendered she left alone, and those that were allies were untouched. But those who dared draw a weapon on her were as god as dead.

Adrianna moved fast and grabbed Adrian leaving the sword in place she could see that he was still breathing and awake he gripped his hands in t the sides of his pants to keep from pulling the sword out as he knew the moment he did he would die

Adrianna got Adrian up and looked at him "cover me we have to get him to Evie she is the only one who i know that can possibly save him" Adrianna moved quick and headed to where they needed to go to get him the help he needed

Dimitri was nodding before he questioned, "Where did she even go?" He hadn't seen her leave at all, yet he also hadn't seen what had happened either.

"safe room after her father was killed by a traitor Adrian moved and protected her as the same person went after her he took the sword rather then Evie" Adrianna got them to the safe room and took care settling Adrian before going to Evie and shaking her "Adrian needs you he is badly hurt"

Evie seemed to be awake at that point in time, although she definitely wasn't with it at all; just looking up at Adrianna when she touched her. This had her just crawling over to where Adrian was, although it seemed like she was a bit in shock seeing the injury and wasn't all that steady.

"he needs you Evie more then ever I dont have the skills to save him you do" Adrianna needed to get back to the fighting and soon as she couldn't leave Sin unattended

Evie was just looking for a moment before she was just mumbling to herself quietly, just trying to steal herself before she was nodding.

"good we are gonna return to the fight Sin went Bloody Angel on us at your fathers death" Adrianna then headed out leaving Evie to tend to Adrian

Evie was just commenting that she felt sorry for anybody who happened to be an enemy that got in her way. After that she was going about tending to Adrian, at least attempting to.

Adrianna nodded her head and headed back out hoping the male survived his injury

Adrian gave Evie a weak smiled and then spoke softly "if you can't you can't don't try to save me if you know you can't"

"I.... I don't know...I... Will try though..." Evie was speaking in a soft voice before she was gathering stuff.

Evie was just letting out a shaky breath and was examining the wound for a moment. No she knew herbs and how to tend to basic injuries but this was something completely different.

Adrian made sure to not move "maybe something to stop the bleeding so you can' patch me up" Adrian figured bleeding out would kill him first

Back
Top Bottom