Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pirates Curse (Lunarwolf and GuardianAngel)

Evie was just grabbing a towel and was pressing it against the wound around the sword at that point in time. No she had to figure out how to take care of pulling that sword out without him bleeding out.

"Plenty but... I don't have any on me.... I used them all up....And others wouldn't know what to look for..." Evie was speaking.

Adrian couched and then touched the side of her face "then let me go if you don't have what you need and its not safe then let me go I know it will hurt but its better this way"

"Stop! I will figure something out!" Evie spoke in a sharp voice as she applied preassure to the wound still with one hand as she emptied out her bag with her other. She was just examining a few of the herbs that she had, ideas flickering through her head.

Adrian winced in pain "Evei my love please" Adrian didn't want to leave her but he didnt think she could save him with out what she needed

Evie was just grabbing the herbs that she was eyeing for a moment before looking around the room once again. She was getting up quickly to grab a bowl that was there before returning to him to smash up a few of the herbs.

Evie was getting it crushed up and mixed in with some water, although she didn't give it to him. No this was more of a failsafe if she couldn't figure anything out. "This mixture will.... Put you to rest without any pain. I don't want to use it though...."

Evie was just shaking her head before she was just thinking for a moment then moving away to grab a few other things, something else coming to her mind. The mixture was left within reach of Adrian should he decide to make that choice to drink it.

Adrian looked at the drink but he knew his strength was flagging and he wanted to hold her hand one last time before he passed not that he thought she would give up with out a fight

Evie was digging some stuff out to make something that could hopefully halt the bleeding or at least slow it down. Or she was going to try to anyways.

once she was close Adrian took her hand and kissed it before speaking for the final time "Stay strong and know I will always love you and I will find you again my little angel of mercy" Adrian wasn't referring to a nurse who killed but to someone who would give mercy to those in severe pain. With a final smile, Adrian took his final breath and his hands dropped limply next to him

Evie was just shaking her head and was begging him not to let go, that she would find a way to save him. Although in the end it wasn't a fight that he was able to win it seemed, and soon enough he was going limp which had her breaking down.

one of the medical who had come to help her touched her shoulder lightly it was a older woman who simply opened her arms to the female so she could cry

Evie was just looking up for a moment and was soon enough collapsing into the woman's arms, just sobbing at that point in time. No she felt absolutely broken at that point in time - seeing her father get murdered before her eyes and now her boyfriend was dead. It was a lot for a sixteen year old to take in - and she definitely didn't know how to process everything as easily as what her sister may be able to. Sin was processing by slaughtering those that got in her way, get her grief and anger out on those that had caused her emotions to go haywire.

Adrianna joined in the killing as it was a safe outlet for the two of them. when word reached both girls about Adrians death Adrianna felt heartbroken for Evie knowing that the two had been very close and had loved deeply even if it was for a short time

Sin heard the message and her heart only seemed to break a bit more at the mention of Adrian dying - although her heart was more broken for her sister. And the fact that her sister was hurting only seemed to upset and anger her more at that point in time.

Adrianna sighed and then when someone came after her she swung around and sliced the males head clear off causing everyone to stop fighting "I am done with those who feel it is ok to attack our family this is your last warning surrender or die"

Sin was just watching for a moment in time before she was cooing in a rather dark, yet cheerful voice, "But if you want to continue to attack... I will gladly kill you."

Back
Top Bottom