Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pirates Curse (Lunarwolf and GuardianAngel)

"The king is being foolish and deciding to go with those pirates on some adventure." the guard was speaking. Evie was just looking over before she was commenting, "He was invited but he never agreed to it for sure."

Adrian nodded "the king is allowed to do as he pleases it is not our place to judge him or decide for him what he will or won't do"

Evie was just scoffing then spoke, "He is safe with us. Besides it isn't as though he is weak or anything." Nope out of the three ladies and Richard, it was definitely Evie that would be in more trouble than any of the other three if they were attacked and needed to fight.

Evie was just giving a nod of her head before she was bowing to the soldiers for a brief moment in time, apologizing to them for interrupting their training.

"your welcome what he did was out of line and I expect he will be stripped of his rank as well for this" Adrian knew how Richard felt about people badmouthing his guests

Evie was just looking over before she spoke, "I'm a bit glad that my sisters weren't here at all... he would probably be on the ground."

Evie was just looking for a moment in time before she spoke, "I understand his concern for Richard but at the same time... He would be safe with us."

"we all know this Richard wouldn't let you or your sisters come and go unchecked if he didn't trust the three of you" Adrian smiled at her lightly

Evie was just looking over before she spoke, "I would say I'm the most harmless but.... that isn't true." While she wasn't able to fight... she definitely knew her herbs and plants, which she had proved before.

Adrian looked at her "Richard wouldn't trust the three of you with out resin so the fact the he does says a lot about all three of you"

"if anything that is something that doesn't fly with him is distrust of those he trusts" Adrian walked with her and when they arrived back at his office Adrian waited after telling him what happened

Richard smiled and when Adrian told him of what happened he sighed before pulling out some papers and went to work filling them out before signing them and placing his seal on them as well

Richard then rolled the papers and sealed a black band around it before handing it to his assistant. the male already knew what was happening and didnt feel a thing for the male

Evie was just tilting her head a bit before she was looking at Richard and questioning, "So you going to join the adventure?"

Richard nodded his head "I need some time off and my brother is ready to take over we'll do the official before I head out and then formal while I am gone"

Back
Top Bottom