Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pirates Curse (Lunarwolf and GuardianAngel)

Evie was heading off so that she could send a message back towards her sisters through Whitefeather.

While she was gone Richard sent word that the male was not to be released from his cell this the girls ship had set sail and they got word stating as such

Once everything was done on his end Richard asked if Adrian would join them to help keep Evie safe under the guise of protecting him at his brothers request. Adrian agreed simply to put the kings mind at ease

Adrianna was curled up in her room sleeping as they had switch shifts asfter helping sins father so she was up at night for the time being

Richard waited till she joined them before speaking "glad to see you are happy" he knew Sin was most at peace while at sea so he was glad to see she was in a better mood

Sin was just looking over before she spoke, "Oh it has been wonderful being out on sea, and it is better as well that my father is doing better."

Richard chuckled "I am glad to hear he is better my brother also wants to extend and invite to your father for a formal visit and to talk about some shipping rights"

Richard smiled at her again and then mentioned Adrian joining them as well he figured Sin would know the true reason fairly quickly

"he is the guard from the doc who did the bastards ship inspection" Richard motioned to him where he was standing talking to Evie about different herbs and what they did

Sin was looking over before she was nodding her head before she spoke, "yeah that man is still salty about it."

"true but he is the one who fucked up" Richard wasn't too worried as the male would only dig a hole for himself if he tried anything

Sin was just tilting her head before she spoke, "Oh I am aware. He fucked up even more about a month ago when we ran into him. He threatened my sister... in front of me."

Richard looked at her "yea that would be a big fuck up I am assuming your other sister was sleeping when this happened or I suspect I would have gotten word he was dead"

"Yeah she was asleep at the time....." Sin was nodding her head before she was stating that it was going to be some time until he would be able to sail though... she had done quite the number of his ship.

Richard chuckled at the news "so not only did we hit his bank account but so did you as ship repairs are not cheep not if they are done the right way"

Sin was just looking for a brief moment in time before she was snickering before she was commenting, "Oh but he is going to find it more difficult than not when... I have contacts in almost every port. And they may have passed on the message that he angered the Pirate Queens. They know not to get involved with that."

Richard chuckled “then he should t have angered you” Richard figured the man had earned the woman’s ire and he had to pay the price

Back
Top Bottom