Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pirates Curse (Lunarwolf and GuardianAngel)

A number of months had gone by and after being administered the cure to the poison, Mikael had gotten far better than what he had been. His port was up and running smoothly again, and all of the other Pirate Lords knew to watch their step once again.
At some point during the past few months, Dimitri, the navy man that had been rescued Arianna, had developed a relationship with the woman and had forgone all of his navy training to become that of a pirate. In fact he has turned all of his training into an asset to the pirates, informing them on how the navy would move before they even made a move, but they were planning before they did it. This allowed them to avoid the navy a whole lot easier while they searched for a secret treasure that they had been told about. The treasure of a ancient pirate king that had long since passed away, and there were rumors that people had founded the location of his wrecked ship and the island where he had supposedly buried his treasure.

Evie had gone back and forth between the port of the king and her father's port as a messenger mostly, being the one the most trusted to pass on the messages. She was with Richard and his brother's when Whitefeather came fluttering in with a orange ribbon in hand, a sign that the ladies were close and that they had an adventure. There was also a note tied around the ankle of the bird, which was more or less questioning if Richard wanted to join for an adventure. The chance to get away from being a prince for a time, which he had commented wanting to do to Sin in the few times she had come to visit the past few months.

Richard was sitting in his office when white feather arrived and while he had heard of the birds arrival he hadn't gone out to see what if any messages were sent as there was a lot of paper work to do that day. Richard was only days away from handing over the throne to his younger brother and was more then glad as his brother seemed to deal with the stupidity better then he was fairing.

Soon enough there was commotion outside of his office with a guard telling somebody that they couldn't enter before the door was opening and Evie seemed to be strolling into the room. "Hey Richard... Message from Sin." she was commenting as she skipped over and sat down in one of the chairs, the guard stammering that he had tried to stop her.

Richard chuckled and then looked at him "there is not stopping Evie and if you try with one of her sisters you will end up in the medical wing" Richard then looked at her "ok so what is in this letter from your big sister"

Evie was just looking over for a brief moment in time before she commented, "Well they are on their way here to get me. But Sin is wondering if you want to join us on an adventure. We believe we finally found the location of a former pirate lord's ship and the island where his treasure is supposedly buried."

Evie was just grinning before she was commenting, "We kind of figured that you would agree to it." With that she was bouncing up again.

Richard looked at her "who gave you sugar" the girl was way to hyper for it not to be a sugar rush or something as she was so bouncy and normally she just walked in to his office rather then bounce

Evie was just giggling a bit before she spoke, "Because we are going on an adventure! It has been so long since I've been on an adventure. I'm excited!"

"then go let the docks knew you sisters will be arriving and then pack for the trip" Richard chuckled lightly and watched her and wonder how she could have so much energy

Evie giggled a bit before she was turning and leaving the room, the guards just moving aside. One of them was soon enough entering the room and just stating for Richard to concern taking a guard with him as well.

Richard looked at him "I am a master swords man and I am going to be on the ship of the two pirate queens do you really think I will need a guard" Richard wasn't sure if he would or not but he was curious

The guard just seemed to sigh before he was stating bluntly that he didn't trust the pirates queens at all; a strange thing to actually end up admitting when Richard had almost gotten married to one of them... granted it had been almost forced but still.

Richard looked at the guard before speaking "those two women are stronger then you know but they have what many lack and that is honor unless you do something worth killing you over they lock you up and drop you back at your home port and report to your ruler what happened leaving any and all punishment up to the ruler so what is there not to trust"

The guard was bowing his head before turning and leaving the prince at the time, just making his way off in the general direction that Evie had gone off in. Nobody would really think anything of it, considering the barracks were that way. Evie had gone off to the barracks so that she could watch some of the soldiers train at the time, although was jumping when the man seemed to be coming up behind her and was whispering something to her.

the guards who had seen her jump watched the male closely as it was well known one was not to mess with he female as the king had made it known at that time

Evie was just looking at the man sharply for a brief moment in time at something that he had said.... and all of a sudden her hand was coming into contact with his face in a sharp slap. "Do not ever imply that my sisters would ever dare harm the princes again if you value your life." she spoke in a rather sharp tone of voice before taking a step away when he was actually dumb enough to draw his sword on her. And she didn't even happen to have a weapon on her at the time.

Adrian happened to be there and acted getting between the two his own sword drawn "you have made a grave mistake by drawing a weapon on the Kings personal guest" Adrian then motioned to some other guards to take him in to custody as he outranked the male

Evie was just watching for a brief moment in time before she was just letting out a breath that she hadn't realized that she had been holding, then was pushing some of her hair out of her face.

"I didn't do anything wrong other than state that I don't trust the pirates. And the fact that the princes just let that wench run freely through the castle is infuriating." the guard was speaking.

Adrian returned his sword to its proper place "and did you conveniently forget that the king said that we are to respect the pirate queens and their sister or did you miss the order where we are not to draw our weapons on the kings guests"

"The little bitch hit me." the guard was hissing in a pissed off voice. This just had Evie looking over for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "You insulted me and my sisters. You deserved it."

"even if she did strike you you should have taken your complaint to the king instead you drew your sword on her going against the kings orders for that you will spend four days in a cell" Adrian knew the king would hear about this but it was handled and that's all that matter

Back
Top Bottom