Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pirates Curse (Lunarwolf and GuardianAngel)

"we are thankfully closer so it is a shorter trip this time" Arianna then instructed them to let down all the sales so they could go faster

Sin was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "Oh and I'm sure if Evie goes to help as well, she'll help them fine him for more stuff. Especially if she can figure out he is transporting illegal herbs. I swear that girl is like a dog when it comes to herbs and smells." She could easily depict smells even when they were mixed with other things, she could pick out something very specifc.

"just dont say that to her face" Arianna chuckled and figure Evie would offer as well as she wanted to take the male down more then anyone

Sin was chuckling before she spoke, "I have. She just laughed a bit and stated that it was usually just lucky guesses."

"Can I help with this fine business? I'm sure I can find other things that the guards would miss to fine him with." Evie was commenting after a moment in time.

Adrian looked at her and then nodded his head before handing her a clipboard and a sheet of paper "note everything you find"

"one on theses days she is going to kill up for making such comments" Arianna looked out at the ocean and wondered if things would get better

Evie was giving an almost wicked smile before she was skipping off towards the ship. One of the pirates that had come there with her, sent by her father seemed to be running up, and just stopped after a moment in time. "Oh boy... I pray for the Merchant Lord... that he wasn't trying to smuggle illegal herbs again..."

"I do highly suggest a guard going with her. While she is one of the pirate royalities... in terms of fighting Evie isn't much of a fighter at all." the man was speaking after a brief moment in time.

"several other guards are on the ship with her and one will join her as they all saw what he did. I dont want to send too many people on to the ship unless I can't help it" Adrian watched and smiled slightly when one of the guards did just that

The man was giving a nod. While this was happening, Evie was just going through the stuff that was in storage, just looking around before something seemed to catch her attention, and an almost wicked smile formed. "Oh what is this?" she questioned as she went over to pull out a crate from behind some other crates and was managing to get the lid off. It was just full of a bunch of old clothes and books, which she was pulling out and tossing aside for the time being.

the guard with her watched but they had every right to open any and all crates on the ship since he had tried to deliver them when no one else had ordered anything

Evie was just revealing there to be nothing at the bottom at least until she was revealing the false bottom and the fact that there were some illegal herbs in there. Dangerous ones that could kill a person easily if they consumed it.

Evie looked towards the guard for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "Lets just say that I don't advise touching them at all if you have any open wounds whatsoever. They are very potent."

The guard nodded his head lightly "do I need to alert the king to this?" the male was a little worried as if she said they were potent then they had to be

Evie was just looking over before she spoke, "No you don't. I can take care of it. It'll be easy enough to teach your hounds to pick up on this scent."

The guard nodded his head and then made a note on the form he was holding so far the male owed well over two million in fines and they weren't even done yet

Evie was pulling apart the different crates without much hesitation at all, and just continued to find more illegal herbs that had been hauled in there.

Evie continued to rummage through stuff and soon enough they seemed to have gone through everything.

once all the papers were delivered Adrian totaled up the males fine and then smiled and showed it to Evie as the grand total was ten million "well this should hurt"

Back
Top Bottom