Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pirates Curse (Lunarwolf and GuardianAngel)

Evie was just looked at the total for a brief moment in time before she was commenting, "Oh yes it will hurt."

Adrian chuckled and then after copying everything down he sent the original with his seal to the king before presenting the copy with his seal as well to the captain of the ship. Adrian watched calmly as the male lost his cool and started flipping out but his options were either pay the fine or spend six years in prison and that would leave his ship in the hands of someone else

Last edited:
Evie was just watching for a brief moment in time although she was pretty calm at that point in time as well, despite the man flipping out.

Adrian chuckled "you can curse at me all you want but the fine stands and his royal majesty is well aware of the fines and should you not pay them you will not be allowed back in port should you return then you will be imprisioned "

Evie just watched for a brief moment in time before listening as the man just complained about the charges, how they were false charges.

Evie was just smiling innocently before she was commenting, "Best just pay up because... this isn't something that you'll be getting out of at all. I did take the liberty of passing on the message to the many contacts that my sisters know... there is a hefty reward for whoever catches you if you try to run." The man glared at her although she didn't seem intimidated by it at all, didn't even seem afraid, outwardly showing anyways, when he was approaching her. "You are going to regret this little girl." the man was hissing at her and she just smiled again before she was cooing, "Be careful who you makes threats to."

This had Adrian chuckling as well before pointing at the ship that was still docked “I do believe he sisters would be happy to put you in your place”

Evie was just giving a smile before she was turning and walking away from the man, seeming rather unworried at the time, heading off towards where the guards were at. The man was just growling before turning off and storming off towards his ship.

Adrian watched the male and would until he paid and then left the port. Adrian didn’t trust him not to try something at the moment

"I won't worry too much. He won't try and leave. Not with that other Pirate Lord here.... even after my sisters leave." Evie was commenting.

"Knowing Sin.... She will not stay. She will find a way to still leave... She has to get to our father.... He doesn't have long." Evie spoke after a moment in time, her voice almost haunted.

Evie was just looking over before she was commenting, "The tides have always been on the side of my sisters. Always...." With that she was turning and giving a wave towards them as they were setting sail once again.

Evie was just stretching a bit before she was commenting, "Well that was fun." Her eyes did however watch the sea for a moment in time before she was taping her lips in thought a bit.

Evie was looking for a brief moment in time before she was speaking, "I sadly don't have a swimming suit at all. I would have to get one."

Evie was just looking for a moment before she was commenting, "I am certain they could although... I left in such a hurry that I didn't grab anything from home."

"I'll attempt to." Evie was commenting before she was heading off to go and barter with a shopkeep about getting a swimming suit.

Back
Top Bottom