Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pirates Curse (Lunarwolf and GuardianAngel)

"He doesn't care. He had loads of money to spend. Whitefeather... Why not let our unwanted guest know to watch himself." Evie was commenting and the hawk cawed before taking off with a black ribbon in beak. A sign that one of the pirate queens was there. Which one... now that was hard to tell since there were for sure of two of them... Evie a pirate queen in name when she needed to be.

Evie just looked over for a moment in time before she was commenting, "Knowing him he won't. He'll just set this port ablaze if people try to fight him on it." With that she was just giving a faint smirk as she was watching the ship begin the docking process, and somehow actually managing to do it without damaging anything. Soon enough a rather elaborate looking pirate was leaving the ship and just ordering his men to start hauling the crates off of the ship; although his eyes seemed to go towards that of Evie, who was just smiling at him. "Oh.... I would have never figured that the Pirate Princess herself would be here." the male was commenting which had Evie rolling her eyes. "Naturally I would be here... somebody had to come and investigate why this port has been receiving poisoned tea. And I didn't realize that they were due to receive another shipment from my father already... After all I was the one who scheduled the shipments and they aren't suppose to get anything until the end of the month." Evie was commenting.

The guard standing with her checked his paper work “she is correct we are no due for another shipment from him at this time. In fact no one in this port are expecting shipments at this time” the male spotted another ship in the distance and his face paled. The girls had found the flower and they had gotten word the Evie was at the port so they had gone to pick her up

Evie was looking off into the distance when she spotted a familiar ship and was giving a grin. Whitefeather seemed to be streaking off towards the ship with a happy noise coming from it. "You better leave now.... before big sister finds out." Evie was commenting before she was raising her head and looking at the pirate lord square in the eye when he was putting his sword to her neck.

The guard would have moved but he winced when an arrow came flying and nicking the males hand. Adrianna had spotted the male putting a sword to Evies neck and she had acted especially since Sin was fuming after hearing what he had done

Sin was most definitely fuming, standing on the railing of the ship at the time with a hand on some of the rigging on the ship, just looking off into the distance. "That fucking bastard has a death sentence...." she was hissing and a few of the other pirates on the ship were just nodding in agreement. Evie seemed strangely calm at that point in time, calmer than a person should have been with a sword pointed at their necks. The merchant lord was turning tail and going back to his ship, not wanting anything to do with what was happening at the time. If the guard that was standing close enough to Evie did pay attention enough he would see that her neck was bleeding a little bit from where she had been nicked and that she was in truth frightened, there being a faint tremble about her, that she was somehow managing to keep hidden.

The guard pulled out his handkerchief and then gently he pressed it to the side of her neck “your sisters will be hear soon” he knew that they wouldn’t crash and they were the exception to the night time docking rule

Evie was a bit startled by that but was thanking him anyways, her eyes just watching the ship for a moment in time. Go figure that before the ship was even fully docked Sin was already swinging over onto the dock, somehow managing to land with ease on heeled boots. And she somehow moved silently in them as she moved over to Evie, and wrapping her arms around her in a hug.

The male kept the fabric pressed to her wound but he did shift so that he was out of the other females way so she could check over the younger female “welcome back Lady Sin”

Sin was just looking at the guard for a moment before she was inclining her head before her eyes were flickering towards the merchant's ship for a moment. "Sin... Don't bother with it. Did you find what you were looking for?" Evie was speaking. This had Sin nodding before she was speaking, "We did. We were going to pick you up on the way." "Go. I'm going to stay here for now to help get them back on their feet and help protect them against the poisons. Father needs your help now." Evie was speaking and in the end Sin was nodding her head.

Sin was giving a nod before she spoke, "Hmm.... Be careful then. And I see that the Red King is still here... I'll send him a message to stay around." "They plan on leaving tomorrow but now that he spotted the merchant king, who seems to be wanting to just hang around her, I'm sure that he will stay as well." Evie was commenting.

Adrian looked at the other ship and smiled lightly “I could really piss the male off I’ll need a few hours but I could do so”

Sin was just looking over before she was commenting, "I could really piss him off as well and in a few simple minutes." "Sin... You aren't burning his flags again." Evie was commenting which had Sin scoffing and stating that she was just going to challenge him to a duel and beat his ass.

Adrian stopped the two "how about a massive fee Lady Sin you know this well but all ships that come in to port are required every so often to go through a matinance check we go over every inch of the ship. on top of him docking at night and trying to unload an illegal delivery I could do some serious damage to his coffers with out breaking a sweat"

"Please do. Now Evie... behave while you are here." Sin was commenting which had Evie roll her eyes before she spoke, "I'll be found in a library most of the time after this."

Adrian nodded his head and then sent out a call to do the check on the males ship while he wrote up the first set of fines "also leave no stone unturned on that ship if it looks like it needs repair or may soon need repair write it down" Adrian then watched as his men swarmed the males ship to do their inspections

Sin was just laughing a bit before she was commenting, "Let me know how this turns out." With that she was waving a hand to leave with that of Arianna so that they could get the flower needed to her father... before it was too late.

Arianna waved and then called out to Evie not to do anything the two of them wouldn't do. this had several men laughing as there was very little the two wouldn't do

Evie was just chuckling before she was calling out, "So don't behave and act like a lady, got it!" Naturally her voice was teasing and she was waving a hand, watching them set sail once again.

Arianna chuckled and then waved at her before they headed out "lets hope we make it in time" Arianna kept a calm face but even she was worried about the old man much like Sin and Evie were

Back
Top Bottom