Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pirates Curse (Lunarwolf and GuardianAngel)

Evie looked over for a moment before she spoke "I've dabbled with poisons numerous times." With that she is getting up and going to brew some tea, taking a sip from it after it is brewed. There is a brief look that crosses her features, one that is difficult to make out fully. "Hmmm... Strong.... Potentially fatal if taken in large doses." she is mumbling.

"we typically have tea three to four times a day as it beats some of the other things they try to serve us" Richard could tell that she hadn't liked the taste of the tea all that much

"The tea is really strong as well.... And does a good job at masking the poison. Unless you know what you are looking for." Evie comments, an almost thoughtful look on her features as she is just mumbling a bit to herself before wrinkling up her nose a bit.

"we noticed we drink this particular type often so we noticed the taste was off quite fast but we still got ill" Richard and his family all liked stronger teas

"Hmmm.... No there is definitely something different about this tea.... Even this poison...." Evie mumbles and almost seems to have a faint sick look on her features.

Evie is just nodding her head a bit before she was commenting, "Yeah I'll be fine. But this poison tells me something... they anticipated one of father's people coming here. This is a more rare poison from the Eastern Islands. One that is difficult to gain a tolerence too."

Evie just looked for a brief moment in time before she giggled and spoke, "Actually they gave themselves away by doing this. My father does deal with poisons yes. And wouldn't hesitate to poison and enemy. But this poison... is something that he would never use on somebody. In small amounts it doesn't do much at all. And honestly with it being in the tea even if there was a high content it wouldn't do too much other than make a person severely sick. This is one that works far better in the bloodstream."

Evie was just looking for a moment before she spoke, "I do not recommend it at all. It has long lasting effects that can be worse than just being poisoned with it."

Evie was nodding before she was commenting, "Drink some lavender tea with some honey and lemon, and burn some sage. It'll help clear the poison out of your system. Sounds strange, may not taste the best, but it will help."

Richard looked at her "we are mostly better my youngest brother is still recovering but for the most part the rest of us are well.

Richard nodded and then stood before heading for the door motioning for her to follow him so that he could take her to see his youngest brother

Richard took her to the family wing and while the rest of the castle was opulent and over decorated this wing was much more toned down which suited them

Evie just looked around as she followed after him and soon enough they were walking into the room where the other princes seemed to be gathered. This had her tilting her head before she was giving a small little wave to Isaac with a faint smile, one of the princes that she was more familiar with. Yet the pair of them had been talking via message for the past few years, and this was like the second time that they had gotten to meet in person. After that she was actually going over to Isaac was and questioning, "Mind if I check your pulse?"

Issac nodded his head "go ahead but we are more worried about our brother" Issac looked at his brother who was sleeping but it wasn't a restful sleep he still had a high fever and it was as if each time they got it down it would spike again suddenly

Evie was just looking for a moment as she was taking his pulse before going over and checking Eric. It did seem like they were doing better, yet it was a different story when she was checking Alan's pulse. He had definitely gotten it far worse, which had her thinking for a brief moment. With that she was looking at Richard for a moment before she questioned, "Do you trust me? If so then I need a room to move him into; and lets make it as warm as possible. When it comes to a fever... best to fight fire with fire. And I need what I was talking about earlier... lavender, honey, and lemon. I also need some sage and basil leaves."

Richard nodded and watched and Issac and Eric headed off to get when she was stating "my room is the warmest in the castle and once a fire is lit it gets rather hot so that should help."

Evie was giving a nod of her head then spoke, "Lets get him moved there." With that she was tying her hair up into a tight bun to keep it out of her face.

Richard moved and taking his brothers blankets with him he scooped him up and carried Alan to his room. once in the room he settled his brother on the bed and then moved a lit the fire. in a matter of moments the room was sweltering hot

Evie was actually stripping down to her tank top and shorts after a bit before going over to check on Alan, keeping a read on his pulse. Once what she was needing was brought into the room she was mixing together the leavender with the honey and lemon, and pouring some water into it. The sage and basil were crushed together and burned near him. "I suggest you three drink some of this as well."

Back
Top Bottom