Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pirates Curse (Lunarwolf and GuardianAngel)

"What are the advisors trying to do?" Evie was questioning after a moment in time although she was shaking her head after a moment and was soon enough leaving the palace so that she could go down to the port.

"Now that would just be plain stupid. My sisters may be gone but that doesn't mean that my father's port is defenseless. And attacking it wouldn't do any good at all. Especially with the current "ruler" of the port being away." Evie was commenting after a moment in time.

Evie just looks over before she spoke" Well I'm here now if they truly wish to try and declare war against my family. It will be their downfall. I may not be a warrior but... I am a brilliant strategist."

"no war can be declared with out my permission and you sister helped me take down my abusive father for that this will always be a safe haven for her and her crew and family" Richard did trust her family that was why he had been confused as to how they had gotten poisoned good from the male

Evie was speaking with the other pirate Lord and letting them know the situation at hand. After that she was returning to the palace, where she ended up colliding with a few of the advisors.

the males started accusing her family of trying to kill the princes but made a mistake of saying where Issac and Richard could hear them

Evie just listened to what was being said before she is letting out a breath "You have no proof st all. And why would my father want to do that with a kingdom he spent years trying to get peace with. Sin was away with a fellow Royal and I just returned home for the first time in two years two months ago."

the males grumbled but bowed when Richard walked up "get out of my castle and do not return I will not have my guests insulted like that" while he had no issue letting her handle it this had given him an opening to get rid of some of them

Evie was just looking over for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "My father's ally says that he shall keep an eye out as well for any other ships that seem to come from my father's port but aren't the correct ship to be delivering. At least while he is here. He'll be here around a week, he is getting a few general repairs done and restocking supplies."

Richard nodded his head lightly "I appreciate it as it is all teas and food are getting tested as we dint want this happening again"

"My father's second and I have decided to come up with a secret design on the shipment papers or a secret codeword that only you and the normal people you get shipments from would know." Evie was commenting after a moment in time before holding up her hand towards Whitefeather as he comes streaking from the sky.

Richard nodded hs head "and if its not there we can decline the shipment unless we received word form you stating otherwise" Richard one it wouldn't happen but he would rather be safe then sorry

Evie was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "Exactly. I would try and come up with an excuse though as to why you can't take it... so that they don't learn right away that we know what they are up to."

This had Evie nodding before she spoke, "If anything you can tell them that and have them return it to the warehouse, and that you would send word as to why you declined the shipment. Not the first time."

A maid was heading off to do that while another was stating that the sitting room was prepared for them.

Back
Top Bottom