Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pirates Curse (Lunarwolf and GuardianAngel)

“Adrian’s main priority will be your sisters safety on this trip as I know she isn’t like the three of us and skilled with a weapon” Richard didn’t want her getting hurt

Sin was just giving a nod before she spoke, "That would be nice to have somebody to be there to help her. And now she isn't skilled with weapons yet... she has her own talents."

"that she does and I know Adrian is also skilled in none lethal weapons if she wishes to learn" Adrian had learned to help with crowed control which Richard had approved

Sin was just looking over before she spoke, "Evie might consider that." She looked around to notice her sister had vanished, just in time to see her diving off of the dock and into the water.

"That doesn't shock me at all." Sin was commenting after a moment in time. "Yet the strange thing is... she is terrified of the water after almost drowning. She forces herself to swim to face that fear."

Sin was just looking over before she spoke, "I've tried to tell her that but... She wants to prove herself. And the fear has gotten better."

Richard walked with her and when the two males were given directions to where they were going to bunk the males headed down to put their things away

Soon enough they were boarding the ship once again and they were able to set sail. Evie was taking to climbing up the mast and to the nest... her usual spot when she was aboard the ship.

Richard and Adrian did as instructed and worked the deck. Both wondered where Adrianna was but they figured that the girls had a system that neither of them knew about

Soon enough they were setting sail once again; and for the next few hours all that they could see around them was ocean. Yet it was beginning to come slowly to that point where the ladies would switched again.

Back
Top Bottom