Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pirates Curse (Lunarwolf and GuardianAngel)

Evie had entered panic mode the moment that she fallen into the water, which hadn't done her any good at all. Thankfully though she was conscious upon being pulled to the surface by Adrianna, and coughing up water that she had swallowed. Some of the other men were already throwing a rope over to get the pair back onto the ship.

Adrianna grabbed the rope and wrapped it around her wrist while holding Evie to her. Adriannas grip was tight as if telling the young female she wasn’t going to let her fall back in to the water or drown.

Evie was clinging to Adrianna tightly as well and just closing her eyes tightly, focusing on calming her breathing. Just like they had told her to do many times before. She could feel Adrianna's arm around her, and she uses that as her focus. Telling herself that she wasn't going to let her sink into the water.

“Breath little sister once we are back on the deck I’ll have someone get Sun for you” Adrianna could t stay with her as she needed to her back to the wheel or even the whale nest if Dimitri could handle following instructions

Evie was just trembling in her grasp at that point in time. Already somebody was heading down to get Sin, one of the veterans who would be able to get away a little more easily with waking her up. Yet this is one of those moments where she wouldn't be upset about it at all, actually she would be more glad that somebody woke her up. So when Adrianna and Evie were making it up onto the deck, a half awake Sin was making her way up top.

Adrianna grimaced as the rope dug in to her arm and wrist but she held on to not it and Evie even when they reached the top she kept a grip on the girl till she saw that Sin was close and could take over taking care of her sister

Sin was wandering over and giving them both light hugs, before just drawing Evie to her tightly, and breathing with her slowly. She didn't speak to her at all, just held her close and breathed calmly; letting the younger girl feel that she was calm and use that as a medium to calm herself. "Match your breathing to mine. Nice and slow, nice and calm."

Adrianna stood up and removed the rope from her arm. On it there was already an angry red mark which would take days to heal. While Sun tended to her sister Adrianna went and checked the rope that she had been tied too and frowned when she noticed it had been cut

Dimitri could see the frown that Adrianna had on her features from where he was standing, although he didn't say anything. Nope he was focused on keeping control of the ship at that point in time. Sin was just comforting Evie at that point before asking one of the men to take her down below; one of the men that she trusted around her sister.

Adrianna looked at Sin "cut" one simple word would tell the female everything Adrianna then climbed up in to the nest and looked at where the rope connected to the mast as well and found that it had been cut as well

Sin looked over for a brief moment in time before a rather dark look crossed her features, which had a few of the older pirates taking a step away. A few of them were telling Richard and Adrian that it would be best to stay out of the way.

both men nodded their heads letting the men know they would listen to the others as they had seen the looks on both females faces at the word that Adrianna had said

Sin was definitely fuming at that point in time although the fact that she was so calm was the most terrifying at that point in time.

Sin just looked towards Adrianna after a moment in time before she was tilting her head then let out a slow breath to keep herself calm before a rather wicket grin appeared. "Oh so somebody intentionally tried to hurt her.... because we all know she is the only one who goes up there and actually ties off up there."

“Yes which means we need to see who it is” Adrianna grabbed a new roll of rope and headed back up to make sure that if they needed to tie off again she had a safe rope. Adrianna removed the old rope and then dropped it down for Sin to inspect while she worked on making sure the new one was secure

Sin was grabbing up the rope and could hear a few people talking to each other. A few of the older crew members were just stating that they couldn't believe somebody would do that, and wondering amongst each other if Evie was alright. There were a couple of the new crew that seemed nervous, although not nervous like they were the ones who had done something. Just overall a bit scared at that point in time, almost as though they could feel the anger that radiated off of the two women. Then there were a couple that she was mentally tagging as being suspicious.

Adrianna finished tying the rope off before she swung back down and walked to Sin. Speaking softly so no others would hear them she spoke with Sin “we are near deaths island we can always test them”

Sin looked over for a brief moment in time before she was nodding her head and pushed some of her hair out of her face. "Why don't you go and get changed. I'm awake now and... I don't think i'll be able to sleep currently."

Adrianna looked down at her clothes and then chuckled “I’ll go change but when I come back you go sit with Evie she needs you right now” Adrianna would work with her some more once the water was calm and safe

Sin gave a nod of her head before she was just drawing away from Adrianna, more so that she could pace around the ship at that point in time.

Adrianna chuckled “I’ll be back shortly” she then headed off to change in to dry clothes. Instead of wearing her normal clothes Adrianna pulled out her leather armor a sign to those on board that she was infuriated and they better not push their luck

Sin nodded her head as she was checking over the rest of the ropes on the ship, not even seeming deterred by the rocking of the ship at all.

Adrianna soon returned to the deck and the men started to whisper as she rarely work her armor anymore but that she was now had them all worried

Sin was just heading down below once again, a few of the men seemed to be a bit afraid at the time. There were a few of the older crew who were whispering to Richard and Adrian, telling them to go down below.

Back
Top Bottom