Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pirates Curse (Lunarwolf and GuardianAngel)

Adrian looked at his king before pulling the male below de k guessing that the two females were pissed and it wasn’t wise to stay where they could be seen

Sin was down below and going to sit with her sister at the time, just holding onto Evie gently. If the two boys did happen to walk past the room they would get to see a gentler side to Sin, a more motherly side for lack of better terms. She was just gently stroking the other girl's hair and singing a soft lullaby to calm the panicking female.

While they did see them the two knew better then to her involved and just let the two of them rest as Evie had had a rather eventful day

Evie was just sniffling a bit as she curled into Sin and just allowed herself to drift into a sleep, being lulled under by her sister's singing.

Adrianna walked to Dimitirs side and then spoke “ keep and eye on any and all who go in to the nest” she then took back the wheel and changed their course to head to the island

Dimitri was just looking at her before he was giving a nod of his head then asked, "She going to be okay?"

“Yes and no. Physically she’ll be fine but mentally not so much. Evie is afraid of the water as she nearly drowned in so being tossed in to the water brought all that fear back” Adrianna was going to make those who tried to hurt her pay

Dimitri was giving a nod of his head before he questioned, "ShouId I even ask if the people that committed the act are going to be okay?"

Adrianna looked at him and for the first time since he joined them he would get some idea of where her pirate name came from “No and they better hope that the men find them before me or Son does”

Adrianna chuckled "so long as you weren't the one to cut that rope and put Evie at-risk you are safe from any ones anger" Adrianna trusted him but it still had to be said

Adrianna chuckled and then ruffled his hair “I know you wouldn’t but there are others watching and I can’t show favoritism right now” Adrianna looked at the sea and smiled lightly

Adrianna moved the the front of the ship when she spotted another ship on the distance Chris had her climbing to the very tip before giving and excited yip

Dimitri was just watching for a brief moment in time before raising an eyebrow to see what was going on. He was however looking towards Sin who seemed to be coming back up, after having gotten Evie to fall asleep for a bit in her bed.

Adrianna turned from where she was and called out to Sin “it’s Angel she is back” this woman was the one who had trained them on a few key aspects of being a female pirate

Sin was just looking over for a brief moment in time before she was giving a grin and speaking, "That is great to hear."

Adrianna bounced a little and this had several men chuckling not because of her antics but because of the drama that was about to ensue

Sin was just looking over for a moment in time before she was commenting, "Not much. Other than the fact that somebody tried to hurt my sister."

"I know and we will find out soon who dared try to hurt her" Adrianna wasn't going to let someone get away with trying to harm her. Adrianna then smiled when the other ship pulled up next to them and an older woman swung onto the ship greeting both girls with a smile and hug before asking what was wrong.

Angel smiled at them both "so will my two daughters tell me what has you both upset or shall i start guessing" Angel considered all three girls her daughters and was highly protective of them. while she was aware that they could and did protect themselves she also liked to make sure that they were safe when she came across them on the open ocean

Last edited:
Sin was just looking towards Adrianna before she was giving a nod then she spoke, "Actually whoever did it... better pray that we find them first before Angel does." This was spoken loud enough for those around her to hear as well, which definitely had a few of them shuddering a bit. Her eyes were going towards Angel as the woman was swinging over onto their ship and she was giving the older woman a hug back.

"Nope we will tell you. No point in trying to guess. Somebody cut the safety rope up in the nest. And the only one who goes up there is Evie. She didn't realize it at all.... she thought she was safe when she went to tending to a rope that had come lose, got tossed overboard. And we all know her fear of water." Sin spoke after a moment in time.

Angels eyes darkened “someone dared to try and harm my sweet child” Angel knew if she had been badly hurt the girls would have said as much. Angel looked at Adrianna who nodded “she was tossed in to the water I dove in and got her out and back on the ship but she is freaked out”

Back
Top Bottom