Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pirates Curse (Lunarwolf and GuardianAngel)

Sin nodded her head before commenting, "She is down below. She had fallen asleep before I had come up here. All we know is the rope in the nest had been cut."

Angel nodded and then looked at them both "anyone that makes you feel uneasy or that you don't fully trust" Angel knew that there had to be some that the girls didnt want around

Sin was just looking towards Angel before she was commenting, "A few of them but as you've always told us. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer. I'm waiting now to see if they take the bait... Some of them are down below now. And they know that we are both up here, and Evie is "unguarded"."

Adrianna chuckled "yes like young Aidan is going to let anyone near her" Adrianna had seen how protective the male was of Evie and she found it cute

Sin looked over before she spoke, "A guard that was at the port with the king. Richard is here as well." Angel would also know Richard, considering the woman had been there for the "wedding" at least for a short time.

Sin was giving a nod of her head although she was turning on her foot and heading off down into the cabins quickly. With good timing to with one of the few men that she didn't trust going into the room.

Aidan was already in the room as he had gone to check on Evie to make sure that she was doing ok. he was currently standing in front of the bed with his sword drawn

The man was just looking for a moment and was just commenting that he didn't stand a chance against him at all. Although he was going dead still at something cold pressing against the back of his neck. Aidan would see Sin standing there, an expressionless look on her face.

"me maybe not but i doubt that you stand a chance against Sin" Aidan then returned his sword to where it belonged while watching the female

The man seemed to go pale before he was just trying to come up with some bullshit lie about why he was there. "Mhm... sure...So let me ask you... Was it you who cut the rope? I would be honest because at this point in time... if Angel even finds out about this you are as good as dead, regardless."

Aidan looked at her confused as to who Angel was but given the look on the male face he could tell that this was someone they didnt want to piss off

The man was just stammering that it hadn't been him that had done it, and that he didn't know who it had been. Aidan would be able to easily tell that the man wasn't lying whatsoever.

"he is telling the truth lady Sin but I wonder why he came in to the room to begin with as it is well known that you didnt want anyone in here"

Sin was just tilting her head before she was commenting, "I'm not sure. And honestly at this point.... I don't care. If you know what is good for you... You will stay out of my sight or I'll toss you overboard, feed you to the sharks." The man was quivering and was soon enough turning and bolting out of the room, stating that she was crazy.

Back
Top Bottom