Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pirates Curse (Lunarwolf and GuardianAngel)

Aidan didnt know about Angel or that the woman was one to be feared but word would get around about the male trying to do something to Evie while she was resting

Sin was just looking over for a brief moment in time before she was commenting, "Man he better watch what he says. Anyways... Sister senses had been tingling which is why I came down here and also... There is somebody uptop that I want you to meet."

Aidan nodded his head and when she mentioned wanting him to meet someone he frowned a little "will Evie be safe if I go up top?"

Sin was nodding her head before she was speaking, "Yeah she will be safe. One of the others boys is going to hang outside after we head up. And it is somebody we can trust. One of the veterans that has been with Adrianna and I since day one."

Sin was heading up top once again with Aidan following behind her, just looking at Adrianna for a brief moment in time.

Adrianna looked at her and sighed "I swear to go I am just going to kick everyone off besides a select few and start over with this crew" Adrianna was getting annoyed and it was showing

Sin was just giving a faint chuckle before she spoke, "I mean I just threatened to throw somebody overboard and feed them to the sharks for entering Evie's room for some reason. Right now Viktor is hanging outside her door." And Adrianna knew that nobody would be entering unless it was certain people or the man himself was dead. With that she was looking at Angel then spoke, "Angel this is Aidan; this is the young man that has been hanging out with Evie. Aidan, this is our... I suppose you could call her a mother figure, Angel."

Aidan nodded his head and greeted her with the respect she deserved.

Angel looked at him and nodded "a little work to shore up but i think he would make a good addition to your group"

"Well from what Evie told me he was just a guard at the port. But he has grown into his sealegs over the past few months."Sin was commenting.

"We went and did some training for a while." Sin was commenting after a moment in time before looking towards the sky as Silverwing streaked down towards her and was dropping something into her hands, a letter in a bottle by the looks of it with a familiar black ribbon. A letter from their father which had her pulling it out to see what was going on. Just an update that he was doing well, and that the port was doing well.

Adrianna looked at her lightly "how is everything" Adrianna knew the ribbon and she wanted to be certain that everything was ok

"Everything is fine. Father was just wanting us to know that everything is doing well, that he is going fine, the port is fine." Sin was commenting after a moment in time.

"that is great news I was worried for a moment" Adrianna hadn't wanted to see the man get ill again as she was worried that Sin and Evie wouldn't leave the port again if that happened

Sin was giving a nod of her head although she was looking over as she saw Viktor come up the stairs and soon enough Evie was following up behind him. The younger female saw that Angel was there and her eyes seemed to light up some before she was running over and colliding with the woman for a hug.

Angel chuckled and hugged the girl close to her "hello little one have you been well" Angel smiled at the girl happy to see that she truly was fine

"I heard when happened Adrianna told me you stayed calm in the water which is great news my dear you were calm until she got to you" Angel knew that remaining calm was key when one fell in to the water

"I... I wouldn't say I was calm completely. Physically I was calmer than usual but I was panicking mentally." Evie admitted but that was still a good thing.

"but you didn't thrash and cause yourself to sink you knew your sisters would come to your aid" Angel smiled and still held her close

Angel looked at some of the others on the deck before speaking softly to her "we will work together on this while I am home ok"

Back
Top Bottom