Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pirates Curse (Lunarwolf and GuardianAngel)

Sin was just looking at Richard for a moment, a hand pressed to her side to try and halt the bleeding if she was able to. "Hmm... just in pain that is all." she was mumbling after a moment in time.

Richard moved closer and removed her hand carefully to look at her cut "lets go get you patched up and then we can head back out how does that sound"

Sin was giving a nod of her head before asking if Adrianna was alright. It was almost as though she had forgotten that Evie just happened to be there and was tending to the other woman.

"she should be ok Evie is tending to her right now" Richard took the supplies someone offered and he went to work on getting her patched up as well

once she was sitting Richard carefully lifted her shirt up and went to work getting the wound cleaned and then bound so that she would stop bleeding "I figure that Evie will keep Adrianna on bed rest for a time you'll want to assign a guard to her till we can be certain that all the traitors are not longer on the ship

Sin nodded her head before she spoke, "I won't even have to assign a guard. The men by them at this point in time... I never have to worry about them betraying us."

Richard nodded his head lightly "that is good to know I wouldn't want to see more people die for being stupid and trying to harm you three"

"Yeah... We will be safe." Sin was mumbling and just leaning into him a bit, obviously the blood loss starting to catch up to her.

Richard carefully picked her and then looked at the others "lets get them back on the ship and settled it looks like it is going to storm" Richard wans't ordering them around he was simply pointing out a fact

All of the pirates seemed to be doing as he said, some of them helping get the others onto the ship.

Everybody was within the ship after a bit, and Evie was still tending to Adrianna at that point in time, getting the poison out of her system as quickly as possible.

Evie was mumbling to herself as she worked before just leaning away, musing for a brief moment in time. "There is something I am missing..." she mumbled.

Richard walked in to the room and offered the males sword to her "would this help" he had gone back out beofre the rain came down and grabbed it as he figured she could use it

Evie was just looking for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "There is a specific plant that I am needing although... usually one of them go and get it since it is found underwater."

Evie just shook her head before she spoke, "No she probably won't last. As much as I dislike water... I can fetch the plants needed."

Evie was just looking for a brief moment in time before she was commenting that she would still probably end up going with, the plants were a bit tricky to actually find unless you knew what you were looking for. And even then.

Evie was just pushing some of her hair out of her face before she was turning to leave then she was commenting, "But they are nearby and this area... this area I am use too."

Adrian nodded his head lightly and then looked at the dead who were still on the beach “you would think they would have known better then to mess with the captains”

Evie was just looking over before she spoke, "The newcomers... No they don't know any better. A lot of them don't see them us as true pirates."

Back
Top Bottom