Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Jezelda (Evendur x Lord DreamCrusher)

His kitsune companion smiled and nodded as he revealed them to be adventurers. "Oh, you're adventurers, eh? Well, I'm sorry, but, I was barely a few years old when the town moved, so, I'm not sure where it is, and Dad never told me where it was, for fear me and my friends would go explore it. They say the ghosts of the bandits that took over still haunt the place though." She offered what information she had.

"He should be back tomorrow, you're welcome to stay for dinner if you like." She offered, the priestess of the goddess of love and beauty was clearly keen on more than just dinner with Draven.

If the rumor of ghosts was correct then it was probably a place he shouldn't go. Restless spirits were notoriously difficult for martial warriors to best simply for the fact that weapons passed right through them, this lesson had been taught to him from his pack. The necklace that enchanted his teeth and claws would at least allow him to engage one but he'd still be at a significant disadvantage. Still, for now there was no use in jumping to conclusions as he was not so easily dissuaded.

That brought him to the offer of staying for dinner and it was obvious by the way that the woman's eyes rolled over his figure that she was interested in him moreso than just in a friendly manner. He debated it for a moment, realizing it might jeopardize his odds of getting information from Santus if the man learned that he came in and fucked his daughter first thing, but Draven was ultimately a prideful creature and variety was a welcome sight. Misaki was a wonderful lay but with greed and lust there was always room for more. "We have the suite at the Tipped Tankard for lodging but I'll not say no to an offered meal." He offered a slight smirk in an attempt to look friendly but, by most standards, he remained very stoic of word and expression.

"Excellent. We'll be having mutton, potatoes, and roast vegetables. Misaki, would you come help me in the kitchen?" She asked as she lead them both up to the living quarters. Elewine gestured towards a comfy chair near a large bookshelf. "Please, sit down, we'll have things ready on a couple hours." She advised as she took Misaki into the other room, and the pair, one begrudingly, started the 'women's work' of preparing the meal for the three of them.

He wasn't exactly looking forward to sitting in place for hours but the fact that Misaki would have to help out made it sweeter to think about. He took to the chair and say down while gesturing to his omega to follow the elf and play along. "Go on and help her out. I provided food on the trip, now you can help treat me." His grin to the kitsune in disguise was certainly smug though he figured it wouldn't seem out of place to Elewine, especially considering how little she knew about them both. His eyes scanned the room once they had left it, hoping maybe to do a little investigation with his free time. It was unlikely that he'd uncover anything useful but, well, what else did he have to do until the meal was ready?

Perception: [1d20+13]=11+13=24

"Gosh, he's handsome, isn't he?" Elewine said, attempting to confide girl to girl in Misaki, who briefly raised a questioning eyebrow, but then raised the other like she was confused at first, then understood. "I didn't know a man could have so many muscles." The kitsune replied, hoping to get Draven tied down with Elewine, and then she'd be free. "Have you and he ever...?" She asked softly, blushing a bit. "Nah, he's not my type. Feel free girl, get your man." She lied, giving the clearly aroused woman the go ahead to fool around with her traveling partner. Elewine nodded and smile as she handed the ninja the potatoes to peel.

As Draven looks around the room, his interest is mainly drawn to the bookshelf, which has several interestingly named books. The one that catches his eye the most is one called "Cults and Cultists." He feels somewhat drawn to the pages contained within, especially the small section that mentioned Jezelda.

Please give me a d20 roll, adding your number of levels in the Werewolf Lord class, and your Wisdom Modifier.

Although they were speaking quietly in the next room he could still make out the conversation, how the elf was interested in him and how Misaki was feigning ignorance in regards to what he had to offer. It was amusing but not all that important to Draven so he focused on the room and was rewarded with an interesting book on a shelf nearby. He got up from the chair and pulled it free, leafing through it and stopping once he located some details about Jezelda herself. Time to see what these people knew of her glory...

Whatever this roll is emulating: [1d20+8]=13+8=21

The chapter was not very long, the first page contained a picture of her symbol, and the information that Jezelda was the evil deity of werewolves. Very riveting information indeed, were he one of the idiot lesser races. However, as his eyes scanned over the next page, the text was very blurry, hard to read, as his eyes focused, it shifted from Common to Sylvan, and the lettering turned from black to silver.

I see that you seek my blessing, young pup. You wish to become part of my pack?

On the night of the next full moon, give me a offering worthy of a goddess.
Show me your devotion, and I shall reward you for it.

And almost as soon as Draven finished reading it, the text returned to black and common, talking about other groups that might worship Jezelda and why.

Draven immediately understood this to be a message from his goddess directly, the shaman had spoken of mystical signs in everyday ways that could be interpreted to her glory but this was quite direct by comparison. An offering worthy of a goddess...he knew of only one offering that pleased Jezelda, sacrifice. More specifically she favored the death of intelligent beings, torn limb from limb beneath the full moon using fang and claw. She also favored the death of other lycanthropes that weren't werewolves, though that was a far less likely thing to find on short notice. Elewine though...it seemed like Jezelda's will that the young girl die. He needed to plan, to find a proper space, and to learn when the next full moon would arrive. Luring the woman away wouldn't be hard, not when she was so enamored with him already.

His mind awash with the myriad possibilities, Draven closed the book and put it back in the same spot on the shelf in the hopes that it wouldn't be noticed that he had looked at it. From there he turned back to sit upon the chair he had been offered and contemplated. He needed a stone, a rock or such upon which the elf could be tied down. It needed to be in enough of a clearing that the full moon would shine upon it. Hells, maybe the ruins of the old town would be exactly what he needed?

The two women continued cooking in the kitchen for a while longer, before returning with a well prepared and filling meal for the three of them, along with some ale to drink. It seemed to be a nicer ale than the one they had at the tavern. Elewine served Draven a plate with a smile, clearly smitten with him and showing it after her chat with the kitsune out in the kitchen having given her the all clear. She sat close to Draven in case he needed anything else, doting on him and serving him through the meal. Misaki sat at the far end of the table, perfectly content to let this all play out.

"Sorry that took so long Draven, I hope you weren't too bored by having to wait for us." The cleric apologized for the long wait in getting the meal on the table, unaware that the werewolf had been able to make his own fun just fine as he waited.

He was snapped out of his thoughts by the return of the girls and the presence of food. Not having to cook for himself was always welcome, even if the meal was more thoroughly cooked than he preferred in truth. Getting settled in at the table and digging into the meal, it was impossible not to notice how Elewine hung on his every word and watched him intent to refill his mug or pass him the appropriate dish for second helpings. He smiled slightly in response, not driving off her interests but certainly playing a bit hard to get, all while considering whether or not the girl was what Jezelda was seeking. On the one hand she was a cleric of Shelyn, whatever that meant, so the was likely to be value in the death of a rival but she was also ditzy and weak, even Misaki could likely destroy the young elf without breaking a sweat. Maybe Jezelda wanted him to sacrifice Santus? Her father? He'd need to give this more thought.

"I've done a lot of hunting, I'm used to waiting." He replied friendly enough as they enjoyed the meal. Still, Draven's eyes did not fail to notice the distance between himself and Misaki but didn't feel a reason to call her out on that with another potential partner all but throwing herself at him. "This meal is not bad, you've clearly had practice. Are you often alone here? The town must be quite safe to feel so comfortable leaving you behind." He knew that could sound threatening but that wasn't his intention by any means. Small talk wasn't much of his strong suit and he was used to courting females with displays of strength and dominance, not kind words. Still his dark armor likely cut an impressive figure even beyond his well-built musculature, the oily sapphire surface of the metal blended with the dark purple and black ore to make something that drew the eyes in yet all but refused to display the clarity that they would be seeking.

"Thanks! I've had a lot of years to practice at it." She replied with a smile and a laugh as the meal continued. Misaki nodded in agreement as they consumed the food in a rather pleasant and reserved manner. It brought the kitsune a small bit of joy that this is not how Draven would prefer to do things, eating off plates and with utensils, but, he had accepted the invitation, so, he could only be upset with himself.

"Not often, no. Dad has never liked leaving me alone after Mom died in the old town site. He's barely let me do more than my clerical duties. I'd love to hear about something else for a change. Perhaps we could share stories after dinner?" She offered in a rather blatant tone, since Misaki had told her that he was a woodsman first and foremost, and so, she'd have to be a bit more blunt than she might expect when dealing with Draven.

He shrugged at her suggestion of sharing stories. He didn't really care about anything she had to tell him most likely, but it would be good to stay friendly. It's just that most of his stories involved killing humans, elves, and fey. "A lot of my life was spent fairly close to the worldwound, not sure how many tales would be suitable for...polite company." He took another large bite of the mutton, not enjoying the use of utensils but having a decent amount of proficiency with them nevertheless just to fit it with the lesser races, and washed it down with a swig of the ale. "Adventurers live a more...violent life than most." He technically was an adventurer of sorts, from what he understood the term was a very broad category of who it included.

"Oh, I bet, from what I've heard of the Worldwound it is not a nice place to be at all. Foul creatures like demons, werewolves, and aberrations just to name a few. I'm glad to hear non of those were able to bring you down, Draven. Then I woulnd't have had the chance to meet you." Elewine replied, continuing her pleasant demeanor.

"Uh, Elewine, we're out of ale, could you grab some more? I don't know where it is." Misaki advises, shaking the empty jug. The blonde nods and leaves, the kitsune getting up and walking over to her Alpha, whispering in his ear. "Alpha, you do realize this woman wants you to pin her down and plow her like a farmer in the field, right? I think she might even be a virgin..." She tells him just in case it wasn't sinking in, and deftly gets back in her chair before the cleric returns.

He whispered back as Miskai assumed the worst of his mental acuity. "I'm aware but my courtship is more literal than you and the other lesser races tend to seek." She slipped away quickly but his point was made all the same. Pouncing on the girl like he was accustomed to would probably have the wrong change to her mood, still he couldn't deny that Misaki had a bit of a point in that he might be able to be more aggressive than he currently was. As Elewine returned Draven asked for a refill and tried to take the initiative to an extent. "I'm gaining the urge to remove this armor, don't want it to limit my appetite. Would you mind helping me take it off?" It wouldn't require any knowledge on her part since his quick-release design did all the work automatically but it would allow her to get closer to him and to see more of his musculature through the simple clothing rather than metal plating.

"Sure Draven. You're probably tired from providing for you and Misaki all day, right?" She said cheerfully as she refilled his glass before helping as indicated, slipping the suit off and then helping set it aside, leaving him just in his regular clothes for now. "She told me that you've been doing all the work providing for the two of you. You're such a nice guy to help out your partner like that." The elven woman said with adoration, as it seemed her signals were finally getting through to him.

"Well, I've had my fill, thank you for the meal Elewine. I'm going to head back to the inn, Draven. I'll see you in the morning." She said, implying to their hostess that the slept in separate rooms, to further hammer home the point that Draven was an eligible bachelor. She then left, leaving the elf and werewolf alone in the living quarters of the church.

He raised an eyebrow towards Misaki in regards to all the details the kitsune supposedly shared in talking him up. Not that Draven minded having an easier time fucking the elf but he remained suspicious about why Misaki was being so helpful, perhaps out of a misguided desire to spare her own ass from his cock? Regardless he still held the key to the cage, she couldn't so easily get free from him so he allowed her to head off on her own. "Indeed." He spoke with a nod in parting, leaving him alone with Elewine and now far more comfortable as well without his armor. "Not sure what she told you but I've not spent a lot of time in cities and towns. Done a lot of hunting and simple crafting in my life, even made my armor myself. That said, I can certainly appreciate having someone cook for me instead. Pretty thing like yourself must attract a lot of attention from the boys. But...that's not where your eyes are focused is it?"

His tone was somewhat subtle but he was turning the focus on her growing appreciation for him, putting her slightly under pressure but making it known that he could sense her feelings towards him which was likely to be a relief on her part. Draven untied the upper portion of the laces that kept the neckline of his shirt tight. The garment was still very much in place but, as the flaps fell apart further, they revealed more of his black chest hair and of course the tanned white skin underneath. He knew he was conventionally handsome by human standards but Draven also knew that his looks were more rugged and wild. Some people loved this compared to the wimpy, pathetic nature of the lesser males and he figured that Elewine was exactly one of those types. "Been on the road for a while, haven't had much of a chance to clean up. You don't happen to have a bath I could use once I finish my plate? I wouldn't mind a hand either...if it's not going too far with your hospitality..."

"Wow, you made that yourself? You must be really good with your hands..." She replied with a smirk. "I'm glad you like my cooking, I think I would already have a husband if my father wasn't so overprotective of me. But, he's not here right now, so, we don't have to worry about that..." Elewine added seductively, smiling as his top was undone enough to reveal some of his toned pecs and chest hair. The elven woman definitely seemed to be the type to appreciate his rugged good looks, as she didn't seem to mind his hairy physique at all.

"Yes, we have a bath you can use. I can heat it with magic, so, it won't take long to get ready." She replied with a nod, blushing deeply at the thought of helping him. "If you need a hand, I can definitely assist." She added. helping him with any more portions he might wish to consume.

When the meal was done, she led him to a large wooden tub, big enough for 4 humans really, and she began to use minor magic to fill it with water, and then heat the water to a nice, steamy temperature. "It was built to hold larger people, in case a visiting priest was of a bigger race." She explained, having been focused on the water, and slowly turned to look at Draven, whom she hoped was in some state of undress already. Though, she would not mind being the one to free him herself.

He understood the desire to break free of parental control, all children went through such stages regardless of species, and in his mind it made her vulnerable to damn near anything he desired from her. She not only found him appealing but she enjoyed the idea of going against her father's wishes, he figured that would make her even more pliable to things that she otherwise would balk at. Not that he expected her to shy away from much of anything once she started getting wind of his scent. To that end it might be better for him not to bathe but he didn't want to scare her away with his natural mixture of aromas, her kind were so squeamish after all. To that end he finished what was on his plate and indicated he was finished with the meal. It was simple and filling, better made than he would manage personally, and he was certainly feeling appreciated by the girl already.

He followed to the tub and noted the generous size. The explanation made sense to him, though he favored a pond or stream, and when she turned to look back at him he was pulling his shirt up and over his head in a manner that took no real effort from him yet seemed to often make females bite their lower lips with desire. The motion made the muscles of his chest flex and roll before he set the garment aside and brought his yellow eyes to meet her gaze. Compared to the average human Draven's form was muscular and well-built, though he knew there existed others with physique's stronger than his own.

In addition to the scar that ran across his right brow and cheek, Draven's body possessed more than his fair share of other marks upon his body that were now revealed. All had healed up well enough to suggest he had never really suffered a wound that had threatened his life but, even without silver, a strong claw could still power through the natural resistance to harm that his body possessed. Though most of his wounds had been received in fighting Fey and Demons than animals or his kin. At this point it just left his boots and his pants to be removed and he was keen to bring her closer to him, to have her help the process so she'd be as close to him as possible when the remainder of his flesh was revealed. "Why don't you do the honors? I can't promise I don't bite but, what's a life without some excitement?" His hands untied the lacing at his waist but did not pull the pants down. First his boots would need to come off and then he'd leave it to her to remove the last of his clothing, to perform the big reveal of his generous manhood. He wanted to revel in the look on her face when the moment arrived, and of course to see how she'd react to such proximity to his naked body.

Elewine did indeed bite her lip as she watched him undress, arousal flushing her face for the most manly man she'd seen in a very long time. And, not that she'd admit it, but the first time she'd seen one that wasn't related to her being this undressed. "Oh, oh my...yes, please." She said as she knelt before him, and helped him with each boot, setting them off to the side. Then, she reached up, and started to pull his pants down, slowly revealing his package. Her face only grew more excited as there was more, and more penis to reveal, getting many inches down before it stopped.

His musk tickled her nose in an aggressive way, pulling her in for a deeper whiff. It was a similar thing to what happened once Misaki had started sniffing his crotch, rhough, sadly, this elf didn't possess the tit pillows required to give him pleasure the way the kitsune had. After a good couple minutes of sniffing, she snapped out of it, and rocked back on her knees "S-Sorry, what was I doing?" She asked, blinking, seeming to have blanked out for a moment.

The reveal was everything he had hoped for and the way that she fell into his musk pleased him equally as he stood still to allow her to breathe in and lose herself to his pheromones. When she recovered enough to ask him for guidance he was quick to provide it, giving a small chuckle and rubbing his right hand atop her blonde hair for a few moments. "You were just about to help me bathe remember? I've been on the road for a long time so you'll have to be very thorough. It'll be easier if you join me in the tub now won't it?" He didn't bother trying to lie to her regarding her intentions but that didn't mean he wouldn't try to push her towards going further than she perhaps initially was intending. Then again, Elewine seemed more than eager to give herself up to him tonight so perhaps she didn't really need any convincing at all?

Regardless Draven stepped around the kneeling elf and lifted his leg to step into the steaming waters. He was careful not to push himself to get in too quickly and burn himself, such heated waters weren't something he was accustomed to, but he could see the appeal as he moved to adjust and submerse himself into the large wooden tub. Most creatures sought warmth in one form or another, the desire was instinctual. Once he was settled upon the seat within the tub he turned to watch her with interest, curious to see if she'd take his advice and strip down to join him or if she'd remain hesitant and help from outside the waters.

"Right, sorry. I lost my train of thought for a moment." The elven woman replied with a nod as she raised herself from her knees and stepped aside so he could get in the warm, soothing tub. The temperature was simply pleasant to be in, and she retrieved some soap and a washing cloth, as well as some shampoo. "I'll join you if that's okay?" The blonde asked, stripping down slowly for him. She undid some strings and then pulled her top off, revealing shaven pits devoid blonde hair. However, when she removed her bottoms, she had a likely magically trimmed bush under her pants, just a small triangle pointing to the main event. Her lithe elven frame had breasts that could be generously described as a B-Cup, with nipples hard from arousal.

She sighed softly as she got in the tub with him, and began to clean his large body. "This is better." She agreed with his earlier statement, inadvertently treating Draven like the Alpha that he was, as she tried to land herself a man before her father returned tomorrow.

Draven hadn't had much experience dealing with elves but he had heard that they struggled to grow much hair if any. The sight of her bare pits and neatly trimmed pubic region was amusing, he couldn't deny that he liked the smoothness of the lesser races compared to his own if only for the exoticism. He drank in the sights of her naked flesh as she stripped down for him, grabbed the supplies, and stepped in to join him. To start with it was fairly obvious that she work on his arms, they were the least sexual thing she could do but even then the servitude was appealing to Draven's prideful sensibilities. He deserved to be serviced and worshiped after all.

It wouldn't take long to soap up his muscular arms, giving her ample opportunity to feel the thickness of his skin and the rigid nature of his muscles. When she finished ogling his arms he sat forward and rose more of his chest from the waters, cupping her hand between his own and bringing it into position against his torso. "The way I was raised, it was the woman's duty to cook meals for the men. They were to serve." It was mostly true. In his pack women could rise up the pecking order like men could but it was more difficult for them to achieve. The truth of his beliefs would be more along the lines of replacing women with Beta or Omega and men with Alpha, but she didn't need to know that much detail. Especially when it could make one suspicious about his true nature.

"So far you've been a very good girl. Keep going, you should make certain that every inch of me is clean." His attempts were simple to guide her towards obedience, towards lavishing him with adoration and desire. He was not charming by any means but he could hope that the arousal of his musk from before, and the attraction of his physique, would keep her hooked like a fish on a line.

Diplomacy: [1d20+2]=3+2=5

Lmao, let's hope a check isn't really needed for her in this case.

Washing his arms just drove the young elven woman's arousal further, as she further experienced his strength, the definition of his muscles, the warmth of his body against hers as she leaned across him to clean the far side rather than moving. She was enjoying her first naked contact with a man, let alone one as handsome as this. Elewine would have to thank Misaki later for giving her the push she needed.

"I'd happily cook every day for you, Draven. You hunting our meals and me turning them into something delectable sounds wonderful." She said brightly as she finished his arms, shivering a little as he held her hand to his chest, needing a moment before she started washing again once he took his hand away. "I'd happily serve my husband as devotedly as I do Shelyn." She replied, smiling up at him.

"Is there any part of your body you need me to clean in a special way? This is my first time bathing a man." She asked, looking down at his crotch as she got more soap.

Lol, you are lucky you have modifiers, and the DC is real low.

No, this one wouldn't satisfying Jezelda in the slightest. However, he was sensing an opportunity nevertheless if he could manipulate her expectations tonight. She seemed to be thinking this was a tryout for a long-term relationship. Well, besides not knowing what she was potentially getting into, Draven had more use for servants and slaves than true lovers or wives. As she recovered enough to start cleaning his chest Elewine was already asking about anything more...lascivious that he might have upon his mind. "Well, when we get to it, a man's groin is very sensitive. Hands and cloth are fine but, well, a more intimate caress is always preferred."

In an effort to continue stringing her along, Draven reached out and gripped her chin, extending his fingers along the left side of her neck and pulling her face close as he leaned in to press his lips to hers. Draven was coarse and rough but she, she was soft, weak, delicate. As he kissed her he could feel how pathetic she truly was compared to him but never let it be said that the strong don't take pleasure in abusing the weak. He held the kiss only for a few heartbeats before breaking away and releasing his grip upon her with a smirk. "Feels good doesn't it? Wash my back first, then you can use those soft lips of yours to clean me down there like you so badly want to do." He turned on the seat to present his back to her so she could do what he willed, though there was plenty of confidence pouring forth on his end that she'd soon be so pliable that he could abuse her any which way and she'd simply thank him for it.

Elewine blushed and nodded as he talked about a man's groin, and how it could endure a cloth, but something more intimate would always be preferred. Then, he touched her face, stroked her cheek, and pulled her into a kiss. She moaned softly and eagerly against hist bearded face as their lips touched, and she was breathing more heavily when the separated. The cleric started to wash his broad, powerful back, seeing the remnants of some scars all over his body. Nothing she could help remove, but it sold his rugged and tough aesthetic even more.

She washed his ass cheeks as well, and moved down to his legs, moving more quickly now, eager to clean his sensitive groin. The only problem is, the water was too high, she'd have to go under the water to suck her first dick. "Perhaps we should leave the bath for this cleaning? The water's a little high to do it properly..." She said, looking up at Draven. Kneeling between his legs, only her head was above the water right now.

Back
Top Bottom