Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Jezelda (Evendur x Lord DreamCrusher)

The words did ring true as he reminded her of what he'd said to her a few nights ago as he explained why he didn't take the willing noblewoman's daughter with him, and it did make sense, definitely. She still felt it was a shame he hadn't, as with a larger force, they likely would have killed Draven and she'd be the one easing her dick into some slut tonight instead of him. Her urine was slow to come out, experiencing stage fright as the werewolf talked about molding Elewine into a proper bitch for him to use. Her stream stopped as her nerves got the better of her, as he told her that he'd like it even better if she was forced to pee like a feral animal.

"Well, if you want to see that, you certainly have the means." The white haired Tian woman replied, since Draven could definitely force her to do it with the cage. "But, could you please roll over and let me piss so I can get to sleep?" Misaki added, a little annoyed as she couldn't seem to start urinating again, too nervous in the area of Draven's strong scents and overwhelming presence.

He was surprised for the moment as her trickling stream dried up. At first he didn't know what she was playing at but then her words explained it simply enough, the shame of him watching was too difficult for her to handle. The comment of his ability to command her though wasn't quite accurate, he could only give single-word orders through the magic of the cage. However, he had just one in mind to solve her problem without lessening her shame.

Draven didn't strictly need the key in hand to use the magic, though he had to be the last one to posses it and it needed to be nearby to him as it was right now. Still staring her down as she squatted over the pot, he called instinctively upon the magic and uttered his order. "Piss." Her shame might hamper her action but the magical compulsion would surely solve that problem, all while grinding in how much control he held over her in many different ways. That said, he knew the compulsions were not likely as specific as he'd desire but the spell had pushed her in ways that pleased him most in the past so it was hard to say where the line of the magic ended. "You are going to relieve yourself like a female while I watch. Then you are going to crawl over here and sleep next to me again. The sooner you accept your place as my omega, the easier your life will be. No more shame, insecurities, or doubt. Just obedience and submission to a real alpha."

"Aaaaah!" Misaki cried out in pain as the dark room lit up a little as electricity danced across the cage and into her cock and urethra. Her piss plunked the bottom of the chamber pot, coming out very forcefully from the pain of the cage. The ninja's face was very expressive about how much discomfort she was in from the cage and holding this squat. She was forced to hold it for a couple minutes beyond that as the cage shocked her when she tried to move, as it wasn't sure if her body was finished.

Finally, she was down on all fours, and slowly crawled across the room to the bed. The same of it made her feel like it was a mile away. Once she got in bed, she resumed her new sleeping position, as Draven's little spoon. She was too tired to reiterate that she would never accept being his omega, but she felt her body language had done a good job of that for now.

With the magic at his disposal Draven got the show he wanted, much to Misaki's dismay. It was clear that the cage hurt her every time he chose to utilize it, and he'd need to be careful not to press her too hard too quickly in any case, but for now he watched as she was forced to relive herself and maintain posture for a fair bit afterward until she turned to crawl over to the bed just like he had spoken. Whether this was the result of the magic or just due to her tired mind he couldn't tell, the boundaries of the magi continuing to remain elusive to his untrained mind. Nevertheless she got into position, pressing her cheeks against his groin and allowing him to wrap his arms around her, and soon enough they would both be asleep. Just for one final insult Draven ran his tongue across the left side of her neck and nibbled at the lobe of her ear for just a moment, saying nothing yet letting her know that he viewed this all as a game that he'd inevitably win in time. The alternative on her part was death, he might have to remind her of that soon enough at this rate.

Misaki shivered and squirmed in his grasp, as he licked and nibbled on her possessively, groaning softly as he played with her ears. They happened to be a sensitive spot for her in both forms, she didn't want to let out the noise, but couldn't help it. Her ass moulded around the divot his package made in her crack, and the pair slept together very closely again, even though the bed was so large. Sleep was a welcome escape and relatively peaceful, going back to her nailing some faceless Tian woman and making her moan.

In the morning, Misaki stirred first, and attempted to slip from Draven's grasp as morning light poured into the bedroom. He seemed to have clenched her even tighter in the night, and she couldn't get free without really struggling and waking him. Her bladder was needing relief again, and as she attempted to accomplish that task, her rear alerted her to Draven's morning wood that was buried in her ass cleavage.

Draven gave a little grunt as her squirming shook him awake. At first he was concerned that she was trying to escape him for some nefarious means but the light streaming through the curtains on the windows made it clear that it was morning. As the haze of his slumber started to fade away he keenly noted the way that her ass was cupping his morning erection and instinctively he started to roll his hips back and forth so that he could take a small amount of pleasure from his cock sliding back and forth through her generous rear. "Mmm...your body knows how to wake me up even if your mind doesn't want to admit it." Not realizing that she needed to pee, he felt no reason to let her go and instead continued to gently rub his meat between her buns to his contentment.

"Nnnh! It's not me! You're the one that held me like a child cradles a doll! Can you please do that later? I need to pee again!" She grunted, not enjoying the cock sliding against her ass anyways, but the slowly rising pressure on her bladder was also a concern. Misaki did not want to have to endure a fucking while having to hold it in the entire time. Likely because she knew she would fail doing so, and didn't want to urinate on the expensive bed they were sleeping in, and have to deal with the shame of that.

He chuckled at her words, treating her like an insolent child that was of no consequence to him in truth even as she revealed the reasoning for her movement. "I hold you so that you can't sneak off without waking me up. Though I also enjoy the warmth of your body pressed to mine...especially this part." He rubbed his cock with even more pressure this time around to accentuate his point and leave no doubt as to what part her preferred pressing against him.

He paused in his efforts long enough to slide his erect shaft between her thighs so that it rolled against her smooth sack and poked out against the metal of her cage. With the state that her trapped member was force into it only highlighted the difference in size between them, though Draven had the bigger dick even if Misaki was allowed to hang free.
"You have spoken about your focus as an assassin for hire, why don't we put that to the test? I'm going to fuck you in the ass, put this erection to good use, and you are going to hold your bladder until after I'm finished. I won't even compel you with magic, I think it's clear enough that you don't wish to wet the bed."

As he said this Draven shifted his manhood back and pressed his tip to her puckered hole firmly. Without any lubrication it was bound to be slow going and uncomfortable for his omega but that was also the point, it was a test he was planning on forcing her to fail. He'd get a quick fuck, she'd wet the bed, and them he could shame her twice; once for failing to hold it in and a second time when he told the innkeeper the truth that she was the one who had made the mess. What could she do? Admit that he'd fucked her ass while she had a full bladder? It was clear she didn't enjoy being his omega so that would be just as much shame. There was no winning in her case unless she could miraculously withstand his desire, something he doubted but supposed it was possible.

Since this was less for his gratification and more for her torment, Draven wouldn't waste any time in stuffing her ass with his fat cock as quickly as her backdoor would allow him to in any case. He'd also not be gentle or slow in his affections, pistoning into her with the intention of making her job as difficult as possible but also seeking orgasm from himself quickly rather than drawing anything out. It was all he could do to stop himself from giggling in anticipation of her failure, though the grunting pleasure that he stole from the coarse friction of her asshole did help in that regard.

Misaki grimaced as he reiterated his reasons for holding her tight in the night, both the practical one of making sure she didn't escape and try to run or kill him, as well as the more lewd one of enjoying her ass pressed up against his bare cock. As he shifted position, his cock poked between her thighs showing off how much larger his cock was, about twice the size of her restricted, trapped length. He then said that he was going to test her focus, make her try and hold her bladder while he relieved himself of his morning wood in her rear.

"H-Hey! That seems like a terrible idea! I'm not lubed or anything!" She protested as he shifted again, and forced her face down into the sheets, as he pressed his large penis to her pucker. She squirmed, her arms pinned to her sides as he continued to keep her in that grip. and forced an inch or two into his ass, with the kitsune silently praying it was somehow still a little lubricated from that horny elf cleric's pussy. "Guhh! You're an asshole!" The ninja said angrily as he forced his cock deeper and deeper. Her hole had only recently stopped freeling sore, and now, Draven was aggravating it all over again.

Her cock flexed in her cage as he forced himself on her again, pained clenching wrapping around his cock as he worked on their balls touching. She managed to endure until his dick was fully in her ass, but, soon after that, she whimpered but also let out a relieved noise as she started to stain the white bedsheets yellow with her urine.

He laughed openly as, once he buried himself to the hilt in her ass, she couldn't help but start pissing herself onto the bed beneath them. The mess would put off lesser creatures but Draven? He really didn't care and instead started to pull back so that he could force his way inside her rear all over again. "That didn't take...unnnh...long. Guess I'm too much for you to handle huh?" As he started to properly fuck her, at least as best he could without lubrication in any case, the staining continued to grow and wet his legs as they pressed into the fabric. "What are you, a child? Wetting the bed at your age..." He teased, though it was hardly a surprise considering he'd planned for this. His efforts continued to focus on violating her poor asshole until he slammed home with a satisfied grown of his own, cock twitching and pumping spurts of his seed into her bowels as she lay in a soggy pool of her own piss-soaked sheets.

Draven didn't waste much time once his orgasm had finished, a poor imitation of what she knew he was capable of under normal circumstances but there was still relief and satisfaction to be had with the lesser display, at least on his end. Misaki no longer had to worry about her bladder at least but the redness around the ring of her abused backdoor told him that she'd likely be sore for the rest of the day. "Guess you need to practice more on your focus." He said as pushed himself up and off of her prone form and slapped her right ass cheek hard enough to jiggle the flesh and leave a temporary pinkish imprint of his hand. "Better get ready. We've got a long day ahead of us if Santus tells us what we want to know." On his end of things he was already heading over to the wash basin to clean himself up enough to be presentable. Between the mess he made of himself with Elewine and this with Misaki he needed the cleaning. Water and a rag wouldn't solve all his problems of course but it would go a long way nevertheless. He figured they could go right to speak with the man, hoping that things would go well and they could hunt on the road to the old ruins for food today. Of course, he'd certainly spare the time to tell the innkeeper about what Misaki had did just to further rub her nose in the shame of it all.

"One of these days I'm gonna kill you!" She wailed beneath him as he relentlessly abused her recently healed ring, stretching her out all over again. At least this time it was around his human cock and not his werewolf one. That thing had nearly killed her when they had fucked the first time. If she'd been any less experienced, less trained, he likely would have split her in two, or at least caused permanent damage, like with the noblewoman. Misaki grumbled and gnashed her teeth through the pain as he chided her for losing control of her bladder and wetting the bed as he took his own pleasure, and left behind his semen. "Oww!" She yelped as the slap landed crisply and firmly against her round ass.

The ninja glared at him and got dressed in her shozuku, boots and weapons, heading downstairs for breakfast. As the pair sat down at the bar, the innkeeper was already there. "Well, how did you enjoy it in the suite? Pretty nice bed eh? Though, two lovebirds like you, I bet you only used the middle, eh?" He said, jovial and oblivious to the pool of acrid yellow that was currently seeping into the mattress.

"You already tried and failed, remember? Or have you so easily forgotten how horrible I can twist my form to better cause pain and injury?" He hoped this would spark the memory in her mind of his twin rows of fangs layered like shark's teeth and growing into position like a living chainsaw, though he could always remind her if necessary. In any case he finished cleaning up and gathered his things, leaving Misaki a chance to wash herself and follow suit shortly after. He sat down at the bar only to wait for her, intent on skipping breakfast and foraging on the road once Santus told them what he knew, however the opportunity he sought was perfectly timed as the young and portly man spoke in regards to their time in the suite above just as Misaki arrived.

"It was suitable, though I'm afraid she made a bit of a mess in the bed. Still hasn't fully learned how to hold her bladder in the night. Might want to get to changing the down or the straw sooner rather than later." He didn't scream the news across the room but he didn't really keep his voice down either, the deep tone carried with relative ease and he hoped that others might overhear and draw their own amusement. In any case, with that said, Draven gave just enough time for the shame and embarrassment to settle in before he dragged her out the door and towards the church.

Misaki's face turned darker than the deepest darkness spell a wizard could cast and she pulled her hood up as Draven made it sound like she peed herself in the night, and sullied the bed because of a weak bladder. Not that she'd tell everyone she'd pissed herself while being anally raped, that would be a worse fate than thinking that she was a bed wetter. "Apologies, it was a very nice bed." She managed to force out.

"Well, seems like you should have listened to me then, when I told you that 4 ales in one evenin' was goin' to be bad that late before bed." He chastised her, though, it was friednly enough, he didn't seem too bothered about the mess. "That shouldn't be too much of a problem, one of my serving girls knows a little magic, should be able to clean it up for you for tonight. Are you staying another night? It's 16 for another night, and 1 for the cleaning." He asked, needing them to pay for another night if they wished to continue using the suite.

The man took it in stride and Misaki looked like she wanted to find the deepest, darkest corner available to curl up in and hide. All in all a successful endeavor by his accounts. However the innkeeper got a little too busy trying to drum up repeat business, stopping them before he could drag his omega out towards the church at least for the moment. "I believe we will be out of town, so no we'll not be renewing the use of the suite today. If that changes we'll return and let you know." He tried to stay calm and level-headed, even with his tone, but he was frustrated that it cost so much just to sleep in a room. Especially a room that had barely anything of practical functionality by his standards minus the wash basin at least. He liked a cozy bed, or sleeping area, as much as any other but his tastes in what that meant were decidedly not what any inn had to offer. Simple cloth was no substitute for thick furs and rough, sturdy wood. The stuff the human's used was so slim that he could probably punch a hole through a wall, not to mention that he doubted the bed frame would hold up to five minutes of him transformed and going at Misaki upon it.

That said, it registered in Draven's head that the man still wanted coin for cleaning up the bed. That seemed more or less like highway robbery by his estimate but he had a simple solution for that.
"Pay him for the mess you made." He gestured to Misaki as she stood there all but shaking from embarrassment.

"Yes Sir." She said very dryly as she produced the required two gold coins and handed it to the innkeeper. "Sorry again." She said as she followed Draven out. The mustached male tried to stop her, saying that she'd overpaid. In response, her hand conjured two shuriken that she threw at the Inn's dartboard without looking. They both buried into the bullseye so hard it cracked in half. The second apology hadn't been for the bedwetting, but for that property destruction.

Over at the church, Elewine greeted them, smiling to both of them, seeing one as her new husband, and the other as the one who'd gotten them together, so, both treasured friends. "Morning you both, my father is just coming down now, you both have great timing." She said with a smile. The four of them met in the middle of the room.

i1LxcJom.jpg

"My daugter tells me you two came here yesterday seeking the route to the old Feldan. Are you another set of treasure hunters looking to claim the treasure of the Black Veils? If you are, you can leave now. I've sent enough people to their deaths in that cursed place for some paltry gold coins. I won't do it anymore. There's no love or beauty to be gained from all that death." He says his voice starting resolute, but turned sorrowful, intent on not giving the pair the information they sought.

Draven offered a slight smile as Elewine greeted them and let them in. The smaller gesture on his part hopefully served to continue to stoke her desires to be his mate, though he didn't want to be overt considering the plan they'd discussed. Meeting Father Santus for the first time didn't go as smoothly as he'd hoped however, the man was quick to explain that he was finished with sending people into a dangerous area in the search of wealth. For Draven's part he somewhat agreed that coin was valued too highly among the lesser races, though he had to play by their rules to some extent if he was going to get what he truly desired by the end of all this.

"Truth be told we didn't even know the story until yesterday. The innkeeper told us, assuming it was the reason for our visit, and suggested we speak to you. In my case it's less about greed and more about necessity. Food and a night's stay at an inn cost money, money that I'm not the greatest at making. Last night we had no choice but to pay for the suite at the Tipped Tankard if the innkeeper is to be believed, nothing else was available but I can tell you that the price is rather ridiculous." His plan was twofold. First he'd try to shift the perspective of them as traveler's that were in need of coin, rather than individuals who were already well off and just sought to fill their pockets with more. Secondly, he'd try to learn what made the ruins so dangerous and see if he couldn't convince the man that they were more capable than the average treasure seeker. In all honestly more capable than most any of the lesser races, though perhaps he wasn't fully sure about what Misaki was really worth just yet.

"That said, perhaps you could tells us about the dangers of the place? I've experience living near the Worldwound, I'm not your typical woodsman." That much was obvious by the dark and ornate armor that girded his body. Not made to be flashy but rather made out of rare and valuable materials that were impossible for even the untrained eye to not recognize as uncommon. As almost an afterthought he tried to play slightly to the man's passing comment of love and beauty. He didn't really understand this Shelyn deity but, from what little he'd heard thus far, those seemed to be important to the man and his daughter. "If the place is left as is then I doubt there can be any beauty in allowing it to fester and grow. Darkness has a way of spreading..."

Diplomacy: [1d20+2]=15+2=17

Dang, that's a good roll.

Elewine gave him a small, knowing smile back, before leading them over to her father. She was a woman now, his woman. She had the sore, aroused womanhood to prove it. She looked a little surprised that her father had chosen today of all days to stop giving out the information that she'd promised her new mate that he'd be able to provide. The blonde silently thought of a way that she could possibly help as Draven spoke. "He's right you know. That place has gone on being tainted for too long." Elewine chips in, attempting to help Draven.

"Yes, living in the Worldwound, we have had to deal with countless undead, demons, and other unsightly creatures. We can handle an abandoned town." The kitsune added as well, both ladies trying to give Draven's arguments more legitimacy.

Santus eyes all three of them, especially his daughter, but then sighs as he sits down in a nearby chair. "Alright. I admit, you're the two most capable looking people I've ever seen come ask me about old Feldan." He admits, gesturing for them to pull up chairs as well, so that he can relay his information.

"The leader of the bandits was a lass named Mollie McTynker. She was a lady in the streets, but a demon anywhere else. Lead that double life for quite a while before it collapsed and she became a bandit full time. Managed to make quite the score in her life, if the stories are to be true. They say that you can still see their spirits floating over the temple on a clear night.

The last folks that went out there looking for Mollie's treasure came back a day or so later claiming they'd found it. They said it was right there where those floating eyes of hers were looking, in a water-filled chamber. They had some nice-looking gems with 'em, as well as enough gold to keep a family alive for about a year. Said they had to hire some horses and wagons to get the rest, cause there was too much to carry out by themselves. But they didn't come back . . . we haven't seen 'em for about three weeks now.

The fens are steadily reclaiming the site of Ramshorn Abbey. This is not altogether a bad thing, but you should beware of hunting packs of lizardfolk, trolls, and undead. The lights over the abbey ruins are most likely some kind of natural phenomenon. Marshlights are seen all over the fens at different times of the year."

Between the support of the two feminine individuals in the room and his own, remarkable, charm Santus was convinced and Draven didn't waste time taking a seat when it was offered; leaning forward in the chair and slightly belying his eagerness. He hummed in consideration for what the man told them, that spirits were likely at play and more. The lizardfolk and undead didn't concern him, though the trolls were another story entirely. Stupid, ugly, and incredibly durable. There wasn't nary a person who hadn't at least heard of them and thankfully the tales of their weakness were rather common, even if it didn't exactly mean it was easy to face them down regardless. "Trolls could be difficult. I have some torches but that's hardly ideal." He scratched his chin in thought but moved on for the moment, trying to think about every angle. "Spirits could be tough as well but we have magic, if it comes down to combat we can hurt them even if it is lessened. How far from here are these ruins?"

"You see why I don't like telling people where it is, eh?" The older elf said with a nod. "If you were to leave today and didn't dawdle, I'd think you could be there by not tomrrow evening, but the one after." Santus advises with a nod, giving Draven the directions to the old town site.. "Seems like you've gotten your mind set on it now. I pray that you return here safely, and not just to ease my guilty conscience. If you'll excuse me, I have ceremonies to prepare for. Please show them out Elewine." He finishes, returning upstairs.

"Good job you two, I didn't think he was going to think you capable enough." Elewine says with a smile, giving Draven a hug. "Thank you again Misaki, for your advice yesterday." She said, giving her one as well. "No problem, glad it worked out for you." The kitsune replied, getting up to leave as Elewine lead them to the door, though, she hoped for a kiss from her -mate- as he left.

The travel time was a bother, that meant that they'd arrive more or less in time for the full moon to hang in the night sky. They couldn't leave yet then, not without a suitable sacrifice. Maybe he could find someone in the village that would be worthy enough, and easy enough to convince, to come along with them? It would be easy to claim that they died because of the danger at the ruins and not because of a sacrifice to Jezelda...

In any case he nodded to Santus in regards to the difficulty but he was taking this all seriously, not just chasing some stupid dream. As the man departed to head upstairs, Elewine was quick to offer a smile and give him a hug which Draven reciprocated in squeezing gently around her back. "It went well." He agreed, and when it became clear that she was waiting for something he leaned in and planted his lips upon her own; going so far as the push his tongue into her mouth for just a tantalizing moment as it rolled against her own before retreating. He wanted to keep her on the hook but he was only willing to risk so much trouble from the townsfolk before he was ready to put it to his heels. "We'll return, don't worry." And then, with a nod, he turned to leave the building at step out into the village proper with Misaki at his side.

Once they'd gotten a fair distance away he turned his head to speak with his omega in a low tone, careful not to be overheard. "We should look for someone strong to help carry what we find there. Better if they can hold their own in battle, though that's more for their own sake than ours. We will be doing the bulk of any fighting." He trusted that Jezelda wouldn't give him this opportunity without a way of completing it to her satisfaction, though that didn't mean he wouldn't have to work at it in order to prove himself a worthy candidate for her ultimate boon. Misaki didn't need to know the truth of the fact that he intended to sacrifice the person he sought, that would just make the process more difficult as she'd likely grow squeamish and uncooperative.

Sacrifices in his pack had always varied, there wasn't much of a theme in regards to who they chose other than whoever they could capture or convince back to their home. For Jezelda to specifically ask for a worthy sacrifice, it could mean many things. It could just be a common phrase but he suspected it meant more than that. The question he couldn't answer was whether she sought someone strong, someone devout towards a good god, or something else entirely? Elewine was weak and worthless in that regard, Santus might be valuable to her but would likely prove too difficult for him to convince on such a short timetable. That left the other villagers in the town, otherwise he'd have to hope that they stumbled upon someone on the trail and that didn't seem like a good idea in the slightest.

Aid Another for Misaki's Gather Information (Diplomacy) check: [1d20+2]=8+2=10

Woot, so she gets a +2 from Draven.

Also takes 1d4 hours unfortunately, so they really have to leave right after this.
[1d4]=3

Ouch, yeah this is cutting the travel time close.

Elewine shivered happily at her kiss and the inclusion of his tongue, hers licking back briefly before they separated, lest they be discovered. She waved them both farewell, rubbing her belly softly as she closed the door.

The kitsune nodded and listened to Draven's plan. It made sense, given that there was likely to be a lot of valuable treasure there. "I'll see what I can do." She said, adjusting her shozuku a little to show off a bit of cleavage as they went around town looking for someone to make the journey with them. Unfortunately, after several hours of looking for someone, their group had as many people as when they started. No one wanted to go to the scary murder town, without proof that it was no longer a scary murder town.

"Well, that's everyone. No one would go. I even offered to pay them handsomely." She said, annoyed that her feminine wiles hadn't been enough to get even a single stupid villager to get over their fear of old Feldan.

He grunted his frustration when all was said and done, having found no one willing or capable enough to make the journey with them. "In an entire town filled with travelers from the area day in and day out, to the point that the local inns are booked up, and we couldn't find a single suitable person. What a fucking waste of time. The ineptitude of the lesser races never ceases to amaze me." He muttered under his breath just loud enough for Misaki to hear but certainly didn't want anyone else passing by to catch wind of what he was saying. Nevertheless they had no choice but to leave and to leave now. Time was against them and this had proven to waste much of the buffer they had. "We leave now and we don't hunt, it will slow us down. Break into your rations, they don't last forever anyways."

"Agreed, were we not in such a small place, I would have taken someone by knife point. But, that would have attracted unnecessary attention." She commiserates as the pair have to start heading out, following Santus' directions.

The pair sets out, moving faster since they don't have to hunt. Draven seems to have an odd sense of urgency about this. Perhaps he just wished to get back to Elewine? The journey takes them through a dense forest, and for lesser adventurers, every rustle of brushes or snapped twig could be a fight. But these two know better. Right?

Thankfully, Draven's nose knows best of all, and it alerts him to the presence of...something lurking in this tall grass.

Scent protects Draven and lets him act in the surprise round along with the opponent. Please roll initiative!
Misaki Initiative = 19
Foe Initiative = 12

Draven raised a hand to halt Misaki as his nose registered the presence of something else. "We aren't alone." The first thing he did was inhale deeply to determine the direction that the creature was in relation to him, turning to face the source as he found it, then he prepared himself to change his shape when it became revealed to him. If it was a single person or a relatively mindless creature he'd not shy away from showing the truth of his nature. If it was a group of people he might think twice, though that ultimately depended on what they did; if they came out swinging then he'd have no qualms about slaughtering them all and maybe capturing one to be his sacrifice.

Initiative: [1d20+5]=16+5=21

Move Action to determine direction of scent
-Ready standard action to change form when enemy is revealed, depending on what exactly pops out.

The scent was coming from the northeast, and then it came to him! A massive tiger the size of his hybrid form leap at the dangerous predator of the pair. It's claws are out and extended, about to strike as Draven showed no hesitation in revealing the true apex predator in the forest.

Then they clashed. Somehow, the tiger's full fury fails to even ruffle the fur of the werewolf lord.

Claw Attack = 22
Claw = 21
Bite = 21

New round, Draven is up!

Back
Top Bottom