Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Jezelda (Evendur x Lord DreamCrusher)

He was already pressing at her rear before she spoke the words he wanted to hear. In other circumstances Draven might have taken the time in attempt to determine how honest she truly was being with him but, here and now, he was happy to just accept the words at face-value and play to the fantasy of her being his willing submissive. Slowly the pressure of her ring faded away as he applied steady pressure, then it faded with a sudden lurch upward as the first few inches of his thick, meaty length stretched her hole wide around him.

Not one for slow and gentle affections, Draven didn't simply stop there but rather continued to ram himself deeper as best he could while the initial momentum lasted. Draven himself was generally always up for a good fuck, he was a strong male with a healthy libido, but his good mood in the wake of the meeting with Jezelda left him less needy and desperate than he had been during the days leading up to it. To that end he fully intended to ravage that asshole good and proper but, specifically, he intended to show Misaki and Tava more of the extent of his capabilities when he truly put his mind to it.

The werewolf shifted to ensure that Misaki's folded up form was facing the satyr flush and allowed Tava to watch as inch after generous inch pushed inward like the world's most lewd magic trick. Draven growled deep in pleasure as the walls gripped him so eagerly, as the friction gripped all around his cock and gave him a shiver of sweet bliss through his veins. "Then let's show the newest member of the pack what it's really like to get fucked by a werewolf lord. Make her jealous of you and me."

Tava didn't respond through speech but she playfully stuck out her tongue for a moment then got back to splitting her attention between dinner and the show, never missing a beat with her off hand stroking that fat dick between her shapely thighs. Unlike the previous bouts of sex between himself and his omega, Draven was going to work Misaki's prostate something fierce and wasted no time shifting the angle to ensure that his dick rubbed against that internal orb as much as possible. "Let's see how many times you can cum before I do." The rhythmic motions of his hips thrusting up into her offering a damming amount of pleasure to the shemale, assuming that Draven wasn't completely incompetent at reading her reactions enough to find the best tempo.

"Aaahhh! Fuck that thing's still huge!" Misaki groaned as once Tava guided him against her sphincter, the pressure against her entrance didn't stop. Her trapped and denied libido was definitely making her come under his control more. Had she not been caged, she just would have hid and masturbated her arousal away before reappearing, sated. She had no toys, only large cocks that she did not particularly care for the owners of. Her white furred body continued to accept his rod well, as he forced it deeper and deeper inside her while her dick leaked impotently between his legs.

If Tava cared to check, there was no magic or ki at play that allowed the kitsune to accept inch after inch of thick red manhood up her backside. It was all ninja training and natural talent that allowed her to sate the one who was currently in control of her life. "Yes, Alpha! Make me cum until it huuurts!" Misaki cried out as he shifted his angle and smashed her little bundle of nerves up her ass. Because of how horny she was, after only a minute or two, she cried out on his thrusting cock, spasming on it as her locked up member weakly spurted out her first climax.

Draven chuckled as Misaki hit her first peak, caged blue cock sputtering milky white jets of cum into the air only for them to fall to the earth below, wasted and spent. Compared to his own orgasms the show was rather pathetic. Of course, she'd perhaps not acclimatized perfectly to her new life in being locked up within the metal cage but no one was questioning that his balls were larger than her own and that his releases were much more...virile. Of course, he couldn't entirely see his omega's member very well from this angle but he could certainly feel her ass clenching around his cock, squeezing and milking him in vain to try and earn the right to savor the flooding of his cum in her bowels. That would happen, but not yet.

"That's the first one...mmm." His voice growling and deep, rumbling with vibrations fit to flow into her back pressed against his chest. His thrusts didn't slow down though, didn't show mercy as he continued to fuck her hole. Draven was a bit more gentle than usual tonight, surely, but his brand of pleasure was certainly still one that was intended to leave his partners thoroughly exhausted and spent; legs shaking, muscles weak and unwilling, and minds hazy and blank from the overload of endorphins coursing through the brain.

To this end he showed no signs of slowing down. Sure he would alter the pace up and down, keep things from getting too stale, but he'd never stop or show fatigue as the time went on. It wasn't until Misaki was all but insensate in his arms after perhaps an hour or so that the werewolf would push to knot Misaki's ass and push himself over the edge to finish things off for the evening. The gurgling sounds of his shaft twitching and pumping thick globs of hot spunk into the shemale's depths proving loud enough to be heard even over the crackling fire and bubbling stew.
"Grrr...take it all my...mmm...good little bitch." He couldn't really lock jaws around her throat in this position but his growling groans of bliss were more than enough to establish his dominance considering. That, and his hands upon the back of Misaki's neck had forced her to stare downward at the view of her caged member just before the bright red shaft that fucked her with fury.

Tava would finish herself off at this point, her own equine-style cock spraying long ropes of sticky white in their general direction yet falling short into the dirt and grass that had already hungrily soaked up Misaki's spilt seed. "Ahhh...fuck that's a good...mmmph...show~" Her eyes staring more at the canine cock stuffed up that tight ass than anything else, savoring the view of those balls clenching to drain their contents into Misaki. "I certainly can't...ahhh...match that kind of endurance but...mmm...I look forward to being on the...uhhhn...receiving end next time."

Constitution Check (To sustain sex): [1d20+7]=18+7=25

Misaki's Check: [1d20+1]=18+1=19

The kitsune's first peak felt wonderful, a long awaited release after days on the road adventuring. It was satisfying even if she couldn't get hard, helping to abate some of her libido. She had the smallest package of the trio even if she wasn't locked up, so, yes, her orgasms would be the smallest of all of them. Her generous, accepting rear flexed and clenched on Draven's cock, the pleasurable contractions inviting him to continue pounding away at her. He seemed pleased as she orgasmed, a confirmation to his pride of his own sexual prowess and skill. Her body bounced on his cock, her breasts and rear were larger than Tava's, and those curves jiggled with each wet, lewd thrust into her bottom.

Over the course of the hour, she came a total of 5 times, though, the last two were mostly dry and a little painful. She'd began to pant from the effort of enduring this fucking that her alpha was visiting upon her body. It wasn't until she was practically dead weight in his arms from exhaustion that he knotted her. The ninja gave a small, slightly pained noise as it was forced inside her, not having the energy to feel more pain than that, let alone vocalize it. Her belly swelled up some with his seed and she could no longer see her caged cock past her bulged, swollen belly. Her ass held onto his cock tightly, not allowing any of that seed out of it body at this point in time.

Misaki tried to form words and couldn't, her brain overloaded and her body having trouble doing any task other than breathing at this point, starting to drool. Though, that could have been Draven's precum having run out of space and leaking out the other end.

Panting more than a little himself, Draven held the position for a while longer than necessary even after his cock rested still and his orgasm had finished. With Misaki's insides swimming in his spent cum and her belly swollen and bloated like she was pregnant with his litter, something that would never happen naturally, he savored the aftershock of pleasure while catching his breath somewhat and licking at her ears slowly. He might have gotten a bit carried away but this was intended to be a rather pleasurable encounter for his omega compared to the other times he'd used her to his benefit.

"When I feel...up to it." He replied between licks to Tava. She'd finished herself off as well of course, her shaft softening and drooping down between her legs to drip the last remnants of her own seed to the earth. "Stew should be more than ready in any case...not my best work but I was...well...distracted." Shrugging the comments aside, Draven moved to slowly pull his knot free from the Kitsune's ass. It took a bit of effort for how her hole was so eager to squeeze around it but eventually it tugged free with a loud *pop* which saw his excess semen flood out like a lewd waterfall. From there he would move his hands away from the back of her neck and shift to carefully unfold her legs so that he could set her down without any harm. After an hour of having her ass pounded it was unlikely that she could stand on her own, let alone walk, but there was plenty of space near the fire where she could be served up a bowl of the bear stew once Draven had gotten his own.

"Mmm, not the best meal I've had but still better than my cooking by far." Draven complimented the satyr as he swallowed his first spoonful. He'd shifted back to his human form to make eating this easier, though he was still nude as per usual around camp more often than not. "Dish her up a bowl when she recovers. No one can claim I didn't leave her satisfied, heh." Tava would take what praise she could get and kept an eye on Misaki to serve her up when she was ready. "I can do better, though I suppose it will help to learn more about your tastes. I mostly used salt, pepper, and oregano for this bear stew. I can muster up any spices your heart desires though and I love the challenge of using more exotic ingredients." Despite Draven's difficulty to please, and Tava's acceptance of under-performing compared to her normal, the meal was still rather exceptional and fit for the tables of any noble household once Misaki got around to actually trying it for herself.

The total was a 21 for the cooking. Compared to the perform table (since nothing else really gives an accurate benchmark) that puts the meal at the "Great" tier.

Misaki's expression and lack of communication were as much of an endorsement of her Alpha's prowess as were any kind words she could deliver. That had been the lengthiest, most intense sexual experience of her life. She somewhat felt his licking and such as her belly sloshed with what had been the contents of his large, heavy nuts. Her noises and grunts as he shifted them around to remove his knot from her ass showed that she was still alive and conscious, just not possessing her full faculties at this point in time. The shemale ninja could feel her bowels gushing and spurting all that thick, white seed out of her now that the plug was removed. The furred woman definitely needed help losing her pretzel like shape as they fully separated.

The nearly catatonic kitsune was laid down on her front near the fire, working on breathing and twitching at the same time, and slowly returning to full body function from there. The werewolf lord would be finished his first bowl by the time she was recovered enough. "W-Wow, that was intense. Thank you, Alpha. I've never been so thoroughly rutted." She complimented the male again, as she asked for a bowl of the stew to try some. "This is quite nice Tava, we've mostly just been eating raw, since neither of us is that great at cooking." She added, addressing the satyr's culinary creation.

Draven chuckled softly as Misaki managed to recover enough to thank him. "You held up longer than I expected...but still not near what I'm capable of." Not entirely dismissive of her shift in attitude, he finished swallowing his latest bite and paused a few moments to formulate a better reply while the Kitsune turned to compliment Tava on the meal. "Can't deny that raw can be fun sometimes, particularly when they are still alive, but good cooking is worth more to me than any amount of gold." The flavor of the meat was the mainstay in question but with the simple spices and some added vegetables, potatoes in this case, it was well-rounded enough to make a hearty meal. After the intense session, Draven had a healthy appetite as he chowed down but even Tava herself ate a lot more than one would expect from her relatively lithe size.

Draven took this opportunity to step in and speak up once more towards his omega as she started eating. "The more you work to please me, the more likely I am to reward you with sessions like that. Though don't think I'm going to switch over and be soft, I just value a good bitch who knows her place." His smile was wide at that last comment but there wasn't much edge to his tone, it was clear that his intention was more jest than insult. "Oooohh don't we all." Tava responded with a heavy sigh, tilting her head back to look at the sky for a moment.

"By the way, I'm an arcane caster who dabbles in potions as well as cooking. Don't expect me on the front lines, I'm not much for combat, but I'm good at solving problems that muscle otherwise can't. Here..." She set her bowl aside and stood up, giving a good look at her ass as she arched her back more than necessary and looked over her shoulder to Misaki and Draven in the process. Walking over to her cart, the Satyr rummaged through the things and pulled out four glass bottles with murky red liquid inside of them which she split between the others as she returned to the campfire. "Potions of healing, better than the common stuff and helps me keep my spells free for other things." Draven shrugged and set them next to his pack before gesturing to Misaki. "Give her the wand we found. She's probably the better person to carry it since you and I fight relatively close to our foes."

Giving 2 Potions of Cure Moderate Wounds to Draven and 2 to Misaki.

The naked kitsune was propped up with her left arm, her right spooning the stew into her mouth as the trio ate. She could feel the remnant's of Draven's orgasm seeping out into her white fur as they ate, not bothering to return to her human form for now. "Yes Alpha, I'm starting to see how following you will make my life better." She replied after he spoke to her, reinforcing the fact that if she wanted to be rutted into oblivious, she needed to continue on the path she was currently following.

Misaki sets the potions nearby, not having anywhere to store them for now, unless she were to insert them in her ass. And while they would have fit easily after that session, she wanted to be able to retrieve them later. "Yes Alpha I'll give it to her before we break camp. It's a healing wand. I can use my ki to make it work sometimes, but it's not reliable. I've heard if you can actually cast the spell, it's easier to use?" She advised the satyr as they chat and ate. "I'm a ninja from the land of Tian Xia. I'm very sneaky, and specialize in thrown weapons and assassination." She explained to Tava, since she doubted her abilities were important enough to convey from her Green Mother to her when she was tasked with aiding the werewolf.

Tava nodded on the topic of magic. "For those familiar with the spells, using a wand or scroll requires no real effort at all. There's no risk of failure in my case with that wand, assuming it isn't incredibly powerful." She listened as the Kitsune continued to explain her capabilities in broad terms, eating her soup and somewhat happily bobbing her head as she enjoyed the food. It was clear that the satyr didn't recognize Misaki's homeland, shrugging to accept it as truth but having no clue what it meant. Nevertheless it was good to have a feel for who could do what in the party.

"I don't know what half those words mean but I think I got the gist. I'll have to think of some interesting curses to give you should you break free of Draven's grip...or just annoy me too much." Her smile showed her teeth well along with sharpened canines on the top and bottom halves of her mouth, yet further evidence that she wasn't your typical fey creature. "I admit, I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to do to help in this quest for your mistress but hopefully it will be amusing." Sighing, she looked to the bear carcass which was decently gutted but still had meat to spare. She'd used what she needed of course but a stew needed a balance of ingredients. "If you are serious about me having to wear clothing then you'll want to carve up what's left of the hide. Can't tan it obviously but if we cut some strips and dry it by the fire then, over the next couple of days, it should work well enough for the short term. I'm not wearing anything outside of towns though, already bad enough I have to cover up this beauty around humans with you."

Draven was relatively dismissive towards Tava, listening but already getting used to paying her little heed in the grand scheme of things. She was here to help him and would be compelled to obey him. The werewolf still didn't fully trust her but he had little concern left overall, thinking she could spit and sputter all she wanted but had little say in the matter. After finishing another spoonful of stew, his third or fourth bowl already, he gazed between the bear and the satyr. "I'll take care of it when I'm finished eating. Just something simple to cover you in town. We'll look for some better materials there. I don't care if you dress like a slut, just so long as you are clothed enough to not cause trouble in towns. Unlike your kind, we only get to die once and I'd rather not waste that too soon for stupid reasons."

Draven Survival to gather material from the bear: [1d20+13]=11+13=24

Draven Craft (Armor) to make something super basic over the next few days: [1d20+12]=6+12=18

"That makes sense. I just kinda shook and waved it around until I figured it out. Seems like it'll be much better in your capable hands then. And don't worry, you don't need to spend your curses on me, promise." The furred woman replied with a nervous laughter as she finished up her portion of the food. She got up to relieve herself partially out of sight as she squatted behind a bush, grimacing a little as her cock was a little sore after all those wonderful orgasms. In the meantime, Draven was able to cut and get the bear hide ready to wear the next day. She was curious to see if Tava was made to sleep in the enchanted bedroll as well. When night did come, Misaki was a tiny bit less reluctant to snuggle into the larger male.

In the morning, they were able to divvy up the identified loot before making their way to New Feldan. They collected their gear from the inn, in case they needed to leave quickly after visiting the church. Once they arrived, Elewine and Father Santus greeted them. "Shelyn be praised, you both made it back alive. Did you rescue the satyr from the abandoned town? Did you find the treasure?" The old priest asked as they conversed. He did not seem surprised or upset that you returned alive, glad that someone finally had.

Elewine was a bit more interesting to Draven, or at least her scent was. They had only been gone a few days, but her scent had started to shift slightly. As if she might be more than she once was, thanks to the werewolf. "I too am happy to see you both return safe, I was worried sick about you." She said, coming over and wrapping her arms around Draven's larger ones. "Ah, then, you're sure about this Elewine?" Her father asked with a voice that seemed to display both pride and nervousness. "Yes Father, I'm 124 at this point, well beyond the time that one should leave the nest. If Draven and Misaki can survive Old Feldan, there is no one I feel safer traveling with."

The old man chuckles and nods. "You remind me a lot of your mother, rest her soul. What do you say, Draven, do you consent to my daughter joining your adventuring group?" He asks Draven in a jovial tone.

Draven did not ask Tava to share in the bedroll with them. Even with himself and Misaki together there wasn't much additional room left, squeezing three people inside would be all but impossible. Of course, on Tava's part, she didn't even use a bedroll or the like as she greatly preferred roughing it so-to-speak as she took to the base of a tree and sprawled out with her head and upper torso resting upon the roots at the base.

When morning came around and they took to sifting through the magical items recovered from the journey, Tava was most helpful in figuring out what each thing did. To the satyr it was easy work and, surprisingly perhaps to the kitsune, most of the recovered items ended up being offered to her. Draven took a few choice items for himself, mainly the cloak of the werebear, a few potions, and some valuable gemstones, but otherwise Tava had little interest herself in things that she couldn't truly use to any great effect. Even still there was a good number of items remaining that none of them wanted, gear that they'd need to pawn off in a larger town where they'd get a more fair price.

That just left the rest of the journey back to New Feldan which went without a hitch, Tava grumbling as the village came into view and she was forced to slip on the skimpy tube-top and loincloth from the unworked bear hide. In entering the town Draven told Tava to hang back a bit from any direct conversation until they had a better gauge as to how the locals would react. Obviously he didn't fully trust her not to say something stupid either but education regarding tact could come later. In visiting the church, Father Santus and of course his daughter Elewine which would make a wonderful breeder for the werewolf, Tava simply stood in the background outside next to her dreadful steed and the cart which hauled all her belongings; all looking very out of place and no doubt drawing attention in both good and bad ways.

"We did, though the situation was not as clear as it seemed." Draven went on to explain the serpent, excluding any mention of the werebear of course, and the fact that the loot they found was not in a place that was described. He didn't hide the fact that they couldn't really figure out why the previous adventurers had lied about their findings, but nevertheless the ruins had been cleared out and the allure of treasure would no longer need to spur reckless individuals to seek it out. That brought him around to the satyr and a less verbose explanation. "We found her in the area. She's somewhat pledged herself to me for the time being. Not fond of civilization as one might expect so it's a good thing we intend to travel on."

Elewine couldn't contain herself despite their best-laid plans, coming forward to give him a half hug upon one arm. He worried perhaps that this might jeopardize things but her father either didn't see the attraction she felt or was surprisingly comfortable with it; giving his blessing for her to travel with them should Draven accept it. He paused to consider this turn of events, also giving the appearance that he hadn't planned for her to join them, but internally was all too happy to take this twist and make the most of it. "The road is always dangerous but we are capable. She'll be in good hands and we will certainly benefit from someone to help patch us up." He hated having to play the nice fellow but this was the path of least resistance, it meant they didn't have to spurn the goodwill of New Feldan by eloping with her in the night.

Back
Top Bottom