Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Jezelda (Evendur x Lord DreamCrusher)

"Of course it wouldn't have been worthy...but I'd sooner surrender what little I have than leave you empty-handed." He remarked as Jezelda explained the situation and how Misaki would not have pleased her. Draven knew this fact already well enough but, again, it didn't change what he would have done under such unfortunate circumstances. His mind raced to take in the surroundings of this foreign realm but, truthfully, his eyes were too busy being locked to the manifestation of his goddess before him; beautiful and terrifying in equal measure as far as he was concerned.

At the command though he did as instructed, kneeling down before her and awaiting what she planned to do to him. A part of him always hated the ideal of surrendering control to another, always hated the times in which he was not the Alpha in the room, but there was also the understanding that strength and dominance needed to be proven and earned rather than freely handed out and given. One day perhaps he might earn the respect from the mistress of the moon to stand as an equal or, dare he think it, to take her like a lesser. For now though? That was simply not the case and so he would bear this difficulty for the sake of greater gains in the future.

"And for that devotion, you shall be rewarded. I pleases me greatly to have seen what you have done with your Omega, and seeding that elf." She said as one clawed hand grasped his skull and brought his head up between her thighs. Her arousal was thick and potent, as she let him swim in her scent for a moment before continuing. "Be annointed by my radiance, pup. You have proved your worth, and I will be sending you aid soon. I cannot directly help as those lesser gods will take notice and harry us." Jezelda said, as he free hand reached down, and spread her lips.

She began to mark him like any canine would, pissing on her follower. However, her urine was like silvery moonlight, washing over his form, and coating him almoat entirely before she was finished. "There, you are now marked as one of my own. I have one more thing I require of you. To complete your bond to me, you must breed me." The demoness instructed as she forced Draven onto his back with a strength that looked most casual. She sat atop his muzzle, once again starting to drown him in potent, lycan arousal. "Make me ready, Draven."

Last edited:
He growled in discomfort as he felt the liquid pouring onto him. His immediate suspicion was urine, especially considering where it fell from, but it was cool to the touch and sparkling silver instead. This settled a mild confusion into him but he did his best to brush it aside. The point was the same, she was marking him and he both appreciated this and despised it in roughly equal measure for the implications it gave.

When she finished the process and spoke further of her commands, to make her ready to be bred, the confusion only grew stronger as it gave him pause. He had never heard such things before, never been told that Jezelda was keen to lay with her faithful, and it made him question if this was some sort of test or some sort of imposter. Ultimately the mild panic of urgency spurred him on and he extended his broad, flat tongue to begin licking over the folds of her pink sex as commanded in a slow and steady fashion. The sting of her pheromones told him that she was fertile and susceptible towards a male but a part of him remained uncertain and alert for signs of mischief; his yellow eyes squinting just enough to belay his true feelings of the situation.

Jezelda smirked as she felt his muzzle rumble with a growl between her thighs. Not that one could really tell, at least visually, with the lack of flesh on her face. "So fierce even in submission, I was right to choose you, Draven." She commented in an amused tone before she knelt atop his muzzle. She groaned.softly as his large tongue spread her furred folds, her juices dripping onto his tongue.

"I am not simply mating with you for pleasure. I am not being bred with a litter, but we will create your connection to the Moonbog together. Should you ever wish, in your dreams you may visit and hunt Talmera or any of the other prey there." She explained, as she reached down to nuzzle and rub his sheath, getting the other lycan to full hardness. Being granted access to her personal hunting grounds seed to be one of the many advantages of the power he sought.

Once he was hard, she would lift up, and lower herself onto him on cowgirl position. "I will grant you two more boons. One will come in the form of a...goat...pulling a cart. It will help guide you on the path to what you desire. The third is that, your title, as the Slayer of Pretenders, will more easily help you slay those vile wretches that pervert my truth out there in the world!" She added angrily as she started to ride him.

Last edited:
Her words helped soothe him somewhat, finding it amusing that she favored his ferocious nature but moreso in the duality that was their kind than directed at her. Werewolves favored the dominance of the strong over those weaker, yet there was always respect given both ways towards those who didn't easily roll over and submit. He didn't plan his mood to earn more favor from her in this regard but still it worked out all the same. The mention of visiting the Moonbog though got his eyes to open a little wider.

All his kin knew of Jezelda's dark realm where her favored could hunt for all eternity. It was an afterlife for those worthy of such a reward but he never realized that one could visit before demise. That was a potent gift indeed and one that he was happier to service her for in this instance, at least to some extent in any case. Under her ministrations, and her pheromones gracing his nostrils and tongue, it took no time at all to see his bright red tip poke outward from his sheath and grow steadily outward to the beat of his heart. Rapidly the flesh engorged and extended, thickened, hardened, until it throbbed with need just as she wished of it.

Once she shifted back to mount him, Draven was free at last to speak as he licked the edges of his mouth clean. The initial penetration was tight and powerful, dark tingles shooting through his shaft as the primal energy of her form stimulated him far beyond what physical flesh alone could provide. Draven growled deep and low with pleasure but managed to retain enough focus to not lose his mind completely to the rough and wild bliss of her using him like a toy. "I will...mmmph...happily kill more of the pretenders as I find them. Hopefully having the chance to...grrr...deliver them to your realm like they belong. Perhaps...one day...unnf...I'll push you down and mount you instead."

Such talk was certainly above his status as he was now and he knew it, grinning even as the words flowed from his throat, but he felt little need to hide the desires that had been within his mind already. Hiding and stalking prey was one thing but here? In the face of his mistress? Nature, the wild world, didn't have a need nor care to hide its intentions and thus neither did he; even if he had so much more to go before sniffing close to such an opportunity.

Her mood changed from a smirk to a grin as she felt his eyes open wider at the mention of access to the Moonbog. "Yes, that's right. When you orgasm inside me, you will establish a link to my personal hunting grounds. We are not there right now, however. Those I choose to bless and make part of my pack are welcome there prior to death. Just keep in mind that you are barely more than a pup to me, or any of them Draven. Cross the wrong brother or sister, and you may find yourself hunted." She commented as she rode his tongue, getting the pair of them aroused to the point where she would claim him.

With his large member fully engorged, the demoness lowered herself, very much in control of the situation, likely to her partner's chagrin. Her body conformed perfectly to his cock, and was as pleasurable as fucking ten women all at once the way her innards rippled and hugged his large rod. Her lips bumped repeatedly against his knot, while she listened to his gratitude. She moaned as he announced his pledge to be the slayer that she anointed him, and she gave him a growl of pleasure back, leaning over him and pressing her breasts to his pecs. "See that you do, my newest favoured. It makes me ever so happy to see each one of them scream and beg as they are shown the truth of the world in the most vicious ways..." Jezelda said, her pussy clenching extra hard as she talked about the slaughter of those unworthy lycans, the slapping of their hips becoming audible now.

"Like...Like the time your new packmate Shelt captured a halfling wererat. He tied him down, and then tore off each of the rodent's limbs and fed them to him. Then he knotted his ass and made him pop!, before easily reaching in and eating his heart, to hand the soul over to me." The werewolf lord could tell that his Mistress was getting close, her body quivering around his. When she was about to climax, she knotted herself on his cock, and then took his throat in her jaw, letting out an unearthly howl that seemed to shake the very realm they were in together.

He shook off her comments of being a pup, knowing this fact to an extent already but also confident that he'd be able to rise above and prove his worth sooner than later enough to not care about others seeing him as an unruly upstart. Nevertheless his focus couldn't hold long on any one thing as she rode him rough and aggressive, her pussy squeezing and milking his shaft in a way that no mortal could match. Each time they spoke of pain and death to unworthy beings he felt her clam down all the tighter, clearly taking satisfaction and arousal from the pain that had already been inflicted and would be inflicted in the future.

Lightning quick she lashed forward, jaws snapping at his throat in a dominant display of possessiveness as she forced herself down to take his knot completely. Draven's growls came deep and rumbling in time with her howl as they came in unison, his shaft flexing with each thick spurt of hot seed to try and fill her fertile womb. This was not for a child but his body didn't know that, didn't care. It acted on base instinct which was rarely something to think ill of in his mind. "I'll mate with the...grrr... lessers as well, the ones not...ahh... worthy of sacrifice, to ensure that more werewolves are bred into...mmm... the world. I'm already sick of this...unnf...hiding among them when we should be...mmmph...ruling over them in the wilds."

Jezelda's body gave the perfect amount of resistance to his knot. It wasn't so little that he slipped in easily, but it wasn't too much that it hurt either. It was simply pure canine bliss as she forced herself down on it, her orgasm making the fleshy tunnel convulse on Draven's cock. She needed his seed to complete the link, and her walls milked him for all that he had. His large endowment had speared straight into her womb, where they made their link that would last until the werewolf lord's death. Once she let go of his neck, again, the feeling of a smirk upon her skeletal face could be felt as he pledged to sire more pups. "I have seen. Two of your own already. Shame you had to leave the first one behind. She seemed like good carrier. But, a divinely reinforced elf could do wonders as a broodmother, it is a delicious thought that the only sex she shall ever have is to bear more of your bastards." Jezelda commented, seeming pleased as she stayed knotted with him as they spoke.

Seemingly content, Jezelda pulled herself off of his cock with ease, his member coming out clean, instead of the waterfall of semen one might expect. "One last thing Draven, when you visit the Moonbog. You are free to hunt whomever you would like. Even me. I would say that I encourage you to try, but then again, you now know how much violence turns me on." She said with a threatening laugh as she turned into a large, powerful wolf, and dashed off into the ether of their void. That void slowly vanished, and Draven would find Miskai 10ft up the wall in a window sill, trembling as the sound of howling could be heard. Talmera's body had vanished, but the ropes were still there, still knotted in loops.

"Alpha! Where did you go? You disappeared for over an hour. These large, red eyed wolves chased me up here! They said they were going to eat me! Are they gone? You could talk to them, right?" She said, having spent the last while being kept in place by some of Jezelda's minions, so that his Omega didn't run off while he was forging his bond with his Goddess.

As they rested there playing out the end of both their orgasms, Draven smirked at her invitation to try and hunt anyone he pleased in her realm. Truly he doubted that he could outwit, outmaneuver, or overpower Jezelda at this stage but he'd certainly keep that in mind for when he grew more emboldened in the future. Besides, something told him that she might not give such chases her full potential when the violence and savagery aroused her so much. Before he could manage a reply though she lifted off of his cock and left it clean and shiny, the void dissolving around him until he was back in the old church and beside the now empty dais.

His yellow eyes trailed across the room to find his omega hiding like a coward in the window. Her explanation however made a bit more sense and he smiled as he understood roughly what had happened. Draven gave a loud snarl of his own, communicating with the servants of his mistress in telling them that they best leave before he consider their presence a challenge to his authority, before stepping towards Misaki and speaking more plainly. "Communing with my mistress. She was pleased with the sacrifice and saw fit to offer me a few rewards. Come down from there, they'll not challenge me. They know their place." While he personally felt invigorated it was unlikely that she was as similarly energized. As much as the full moon tempted him to remain awake, he'd need her help if he honestly wanted to find the treasure in this town before heading back to claim his young little elven waif. "We will rest and continue the search tomorrow. With this task completed, I no longer have the need to hurry so recklessly."

Misaki sheepishly jumped down from the window sill, landing perfectly on her feet. She nodded and listened to his explanation of where he'd been. The kitsune looked down at his flagging erection and gave a noise of acknowledgement. "Huh, interesting. I hope you had a good time." She replied plainly, not really wanting to explore the thought further. As he announced they were making camp for the night, she helped to get their food cooked and she consumed what owlbear meat Draven let her, before the pair bedded down for the night, the ninja spooning with him as usual to prevent her supposed mischief.

Well rested in the morning, the search began anew. Being the largest building, the cathedral made the most sense to search first. From the dais, there are rooms to the right and the left. Being the leader, Misaki looks to Draven to plot their course of action. The left room at a glance is most immaculate and empty, svae a fireplace. The room to the left is much messier and looks like it might have been the Naga's lair. "Some of the stuff we grabbed from the snake thing and the bear lady look interesting, but nothing that looks like a map or a key. Some of the bear lady's gear would probably work for you, Alpha." Misaki advises as she looks through the spoils from the previous day.

He didn't expect much in response from her, she couldn't understand the importance of Jezelda nor could she likely care that he had been in contact with her, but all the same he spoke the truth. Perhaps one day she'd come around completely, though he intended to use her regardless for as long as she held value to him of one manner or another. The nigh passed without incident and after the morning ritual of draining their bladders, it was more or less back to business even if he no longer had to rush.

"I doubt there exists a map. Just have to search around and try to follow what the last group said. Need to search for floating eyes and will find the treasure beneath them in a water-filled chamber. Might need to stay up late to spot these lights, but we will see." In any case he moved over to look through what was left from the loot thus far, having shifted back to his human form for the night as per how he usually tended to travel. He was still nude in having just gotten up, chiseled muscle rippling underneath his hairy chest, but he would be donning his armor soon enough.

Picking at the items, Draven divvied them up between himself and Misaki to carry. He took the axe on account of its weight, took the ring and the boots into his pack as well, but left the cloak, headband, and vials for his omega to handle for the time being.
"We don't know what they are, don't try to use anything until we find out." From there he started getting dressed so they could go about trying to find this treasure; he'd need all the wealth he could get for future travels. While he wasn't a particularly greedy individual when it came to coin he was more than happy to acquire all the magical things it could be traded for in the realms of the lesser races.

"Sometimes that's the only way to find out what they do, but I understand. Perhaps Elewine could ide tify them for us?" She posited as they cleaned up their camp for the night, and looked around. "Well, if we have to wait for nightfall, shall we check these other rooms?" The kitsune asked, pointing to the left and right rooms.

She would stealth up and inspect the left, messy room first, unless Draven stopped her.

He wasn't sure if Elewine was up to the task but perhaps. Heck, this supposed Goat that Jezelda spoke to him of might have the ability to do so themselves but he knew nothing about them. It wasn't important for the time being so he let the topic drop, instead looking to finish exploring. "We might not have to wait until nightfall, I don't know. In any case yes, we clear out the rest of this place as best we can in the hopes of finding the treasure before then. We might not have a werebear to contend with again but the area still isn't safe, stay on guard."

Stealth: [1d20+7]=7+7=14

Perception: [1d20+14]=14+14=28

There are no hidden attackers in the area that was the Naga's nest, the place vacant save for the nest itself and scraps of meals both animal and humanoid. Searching around in their human forms, they start at opposite ends of the opening, and work their way around the circular room. Near the fireplace, Draven finds some loose stones in the wall. The stones are less than 10lbs each, and moving them reveals a small compartment.

Inside the niche are two oddly cut diamonds. They are small, clear ovals with prism-shaped hollows. "Oooh, those are some nice stones the scaly bitch had hidden away. I certainly hope that's not all that's left though." She said as she continued looking and they checked over each other's work.

"Might be all she had but far from a treasure hoard. We keep looking elsewhere. I'm not eager to return without finding it." Slipping the gems into his pack with everything else, Draven pushed Misaki back out of the room once they'd given it a thorough look-through. There was at least one more room to search in the church and more grounds to search outside of it as well.

Perception: [1d20+14]=12+14=26

"Me too, nearly killed us a couple times getting through all this, we should definitely get a fucking reward for it!" She agreed enthusiastically as she was pushed out of the room.

The party enters what appears to be a library. The walls of this roofless, circular chamber are lined with empty shelves. Empty scrollcases litter the floor along with leaves, scraps of paper, and a few rotting books. A huge fireplace dominates the southeast wall. In front of the fireplace stand two sections of a fireplace screen, separated by about a foot. The screen consists of two curtains of black iron mesh (now very rusty) held in blackened metal frames of unusual design.

Misaki looks around as well, continuing to look for a treasure hoard.

He didn't bother correcting her for the fact that he'd already received plenty of reward from Jezelda but his commitment to trying to find this treasure was similar all the same. He kicked aside some of the leaves as he walked, and what few rotting pages remained, and moved over towards the fireplace to rest his hand on one side of the metal screen. Living in the wild as he had all his life, Draven failed to understand the idea of building such structures to wall away nature and this was simply another notable example. Fire was dangerous but manageable. In cases like this people tried to cage the flames in stone, blocking it away from things to burn other than whatever fuel they deigned to place within. They tried to control it beyond reasonable expectations and it disgusted him. So fearful were the lesser races that they weakened themselves for lack of exposure to danger. "See if any of the scraps are still legible. Might be something useful written down in here."

"Yes Alpha, I'll see what I can find." Misaki replied, her round rump up in the air as she got down on her hands and knees to start looking at the discard scraps of paper. "So far just part of a soup recipe and some random words glorifying Calistria's ass." She commented as she looked around.

As Draven inspects the metal screen of the fireplace, he can see the unusual design of it better. When positioned together, the metalwork designs on the fireplace screen resemble the top half of a woman's face. The metal sockets where the eyes should be are empty. The mesh curtains resemble a veil covering the lower half of the woman's face.

He glanced over at her comments, noting the position of her ass in the air tempting him even still after his releases yesterday, but shook his head and looked back to the metalwork; tracing his left hand across the rusted frame as he took in the details time had worked to erode away. The resemblance of a face was impossible to miss up close but he was about ready to shrug and walk away before he considered the empty spaces for the eyes, looking very much like they should hold something. Draven figured that it couldn't hurt to mess around further and pulled off his backpack to fish around for the two gems he'd pulled from the cubby in the other room. They had an odd look to them, maybe these were supposed to be the eyes? The treasure was hidden by bandits right? Probably isn't out in the open after all.

Draven fishes them out, and luckily for him, there is only one way they sit in there properly, pointed slightly down towards, well currently, Misaki's ass, but, since that was likely not a permanent fixture in this room, they seemed to peer down at the tiled floor beneath them.

"Oh, that's neat, Alpha! Is anything happening?" Misaki asked, coming over to watch him inspect things and slot the gems into place. After several minutes however, nothing happened. This made sense to some degree. There wasn't enough material to the screen to have a hidden catch or anything that would be set off by placing the eyes there. So, there was something that was missing from this puzzle that would help illuminate the way to the treasure.

"It's not a trigger or anything, it's a clue." He responded to his omega as his fingers drew a line from the 'eyes' and down towards the floor. Identifying the general area in question that they looked to, Draven moved over to examine the tiles more carefully. "Help me search this floor." He could follow the general logic, or at least he thought he could, but the fact remained that the werewolf simply wasn't very knowledgeable about buildings to know what belonged and what didn't.

Perception: [1d20+14]=5+14=19

Misaki nods and looks around though, the pair don't locate anything where the "eyes" appear to be looking. "Maybe they need glasses?" She offered, scratching her head. "Seems odd that you'd have a clue in a fireplace grate. How would you even see the it when the fire is lit? I assume you'd have it open so you could get the warmth. We don't use this kind of thing a ton in Tian."

He shrugged at her little outburst and was similarly reduced to throwing out ideas just to see if something would stick. "Maybe they need a fire? Try and gather some burnable material from this mess. If this is magic then I have no clue, otherwise I know some crystals deal well with light; make different colors and such." Rotten books weren't likely the most flammable but surely they could find something near enough to break down and toss into the fireplace to get burning.

The pair of them use books and the loose ahy and straw of the nest, and Misaki steps back to let Draven light it and close the screen. When they do, the nest material lights well, being a particularly strong fire.

Closing the grate, the eyes light up, and project lines of focused light to a particular spot on the floor. "By the night...that's incredible!" She exclaimed, scrambling over to feel around with her nimble fingers.

After a minute, her finger sinks into a tile with a satisfying click. A nearby bookshelf swings away from the wall, and their prize is illuminated by the fire. The riches glitter with a wealth worthy of a legendary bandit.

Three golden bracelets (55 gp each), six small gold candlesticks (50 gp each), a gold chalice with rubies (5,000 gp), three silver chalices (75 gp each), 10 large silver candlesticks (25 gp each), a golden censer (1,000 gp), two silver censers (150 gp each), 300 pp, and a sealed silver casket. The casket is worth 100 gp all by itself. Inside lies a black velvet veil decorated with obsidian and moonstones. This veil, once worn by Mollie McTynker herself, is worth 600 gp as an art object.

The ploy worked, much to Draven's surprise, and Misaki managed the last leg to open the hidden passage behind one of the bookshelves. "Waited long enough and it would have rotted away I suppose. Someone would have eventually found this." Following his omega into the alcove, he was rewarded by the sight of a rather vast assortment of wealth. All that he saw was not coin but rather valuable items, things to hoard or hock depending on mood and far less likely to go missing without notice. "A sizeable treasure indeed. Wonder why the others didn't return to claim it? Or why they thought they needed a cart to carry it? Though, I suppose I'm stronger than most even in human form."

Rather than being awestruck though, he was already stepping in to try and load up the valuables as best he can; worrying more about the actual space in his backpack than the true weight of the items in question. He paused in doing so though and recalled what they'd been told. "This...this isn't what those adventurers found. That means there is more treasure than this in the town. Santus spoke of a water-filled chamber and enough treasure to require horses and wagons. Unless those people were lying, this is a different cache." Not that he was disappointed in this influx of wealth to spend but rather surprised by the idea that they'd found an entirely different supply of wealth hidden in the town ruins.

Back
Top Bottom